16
Happy learning ! ^^
影片文稿:
- This place looks great!
這家餐廳看起來很不錯! - Yeah! I love the atmosphere.
是啊!我喜歡這裡的氛圍。 - What are you in the mood for?
你今天想吃什麼? - Something cheesy! Maybe pasta?
想吃點起司味的!也許義大利麵? - Good choice! I might get a pizza.
不錯的選擇!我可能會點披薩。 - That sounds delicious!
聽起來很美味! - Do you want to share something?
你想一起點些什麼嗎? - Sure! How about a salad?
好啊!沙拉怎麼樣? - Sounds good! Do you like Caesar salad?
聽起來不錯!你喜歡凱撒沙拉嗎? - Yeah, it’s one of my favorites!
喜歡,這是我最愛的之一! - Are we getting drinks too?
我們要點飲料嗎? - Of course! A glass of wine sounds perfect.
當然!來一杯紅酒感覺剛剛好。 - Red or white?
紅酒還是白酒? - Red, definitely. It goes well with pasta.
紅酒,絕對的。它很搭義大利麵。 - Alright, I’ll order for us.
好的,我來幫我們點餐。 - Great! I’m already hungry.
太好了!我已經餓了。 - Hope the food comes fast!
希望食物能快點來! - Same! Can’t wait to dig in.
我也是!迫不及待想開吃了。 - This is going to be a great meal!
這頓飯一定會很棒! - Definitely! Let’s enjoy it.
絕對的!我們好好享受吧。 - This pasta is really good!
這個義大利麵真的很好吃! - I know, right? So creamy!
我就說吧?好濃郁! - Can you pass me the salt?
你可以把鹽遞給我嗎? - Sure! Here you go.
當然!給你。 - Thanks! It needs just a little more.
謝啦!感覺需要再加一點點。 - No problem! I think mine is fine.
沒問題!我這份味道剛剛好。 - Do you want some pepper?
你要加點胡椒嗎? - Hmm, yeah, that’d be nice!
嗯,好的,應該不錯! - Here, just a little sprinkle.
來,撒一點點。 - Perfect! Thanks!
完美!謝啦! - Do you want any extra cheese?
你想要多加點起司嗎? - Oh yes! More cheese, please!
哦,當然!多加點起司,拜託! - Alright, here comes the cheese!
好的,起司來了! - Keep going… okay, that’s enough!
再多一點……好,夠了! - This is going to be amazing!
這一定會變得更好吃! - Now that’s a proper Italian meal!
這才是一頓真正的義大利大餐! - Do we need any sauce?
我們需要加點醬料嗎? - Maybe some chili flakes?
也許來點辣椒粉? - Good idea! Let’s spice it up!
好主意!讓它更有味道! - Let’s do it!
就這麼辦! - Wow, this pizza is amazing!
哇,這個披薩超好吃! - Really? What’s so good about it?
真的嗎?哪裡好吃? - The crust is crispy, and the cheese is perfect!
餅皮又脆又香,起司也剛剛好! - That does sound good!
聽起來真的不錯! - How’s your pasta?
你的義大利麵怎麼樣? - It’s really rich and flavorful!
真的很濃郁,味道很棒! - Can I try a bite?
我可以嚐一口嗎? - Sure! Only if I can try your pizza.
當然!但我要嚐你的披薩。 - Deal! Here you go.
一言為定!給你。 - Mmm, that’s delicious!
嗯,這好好吃! - Wow, your pasta is really good!
哇,你的義大利麵真的很好吃! - Right? It has a great balance of flavors.
是吧?味道很均衡。 - I might order this next time.
我下次可能會點這道。 - And I might get your pizza!
而我可能會點你的披薩! - Do you think dessert will be as good?
你覺得甜點會不會也這麼好吃? - I hope so! Italian desserts are amazing.
希望吧!義大利甜點超棒的。 - Maybe we should save room for some.
也許我們該留點胃口給甜點。 - Good idea! Let’s not get too full.
好主意!別吃太撐了。 - Alright, let’s enjoy the rest of this first!
好的,先把這些吃完吧! - Agreed! Let’s eat!
同意!開吃! - Do you need an extra napkin?
你需要額外的餐巾嗎? - Oh, yes! That would be great.
哦,是的!那太好了。 - Here you go.
給你。 - Thanks! I always make a mess.
謝謝!我總是弄得亂七八糟。 - No worries! That’s what napkins are for.
別擔心!這就是餐巾的用途。 - True! Good thing we have extras.
沒錯!還好我們有多的。 - Do you need more water?
你需要更多的水嗎? - That would be nice, thanks!
那就太好了,謝謝! - I’ll ask the waiter for a refill.
我幫你請服務生來加水。 - Oh, that’s very kind of you!
哦,你真貼心! - No problem! It’s good to stay hydrated.
沒問題!保持水分很重要。 - You’re absolutely right!
你說得完全正確! - By the way, do you need anything else?
順便問一下,你還需要什麼嗎? - I think I’m good for now, thanks!
我現在應該夠了,謝謝! - Cool! Just let me know if you do.
好的!如果需要就告訴我。 - Will do! Appreciate it.
會的!感謝你。 - Enjoying your meal so far?
目前還享受這頓飯嗎? - Absolutely! Everything is delicious.
當然!每道菜都很美味。 - Glad to hear that! Let’s keep eating.
很高興聽到!繼續吃吧! - Yes! No more talking—just food!
是的!不說話了—專心吃飯! - This meal is amazing. I think we should toast!
這頓飯太棒了。我覺得我們應該乾杯! - Great idea! What should we toast to?
好主意!我們該為什麼乾杯? - To good food and great company!
為美食和好朋友乾杯! - I love it! Cheers!
我喜歡這個!乾杯! - Cheers! clink
乾杯!碰杯聲 - clink To a night of delicious food!
碰杯聲 為這頓美味的晚餐乾杯! - That was a solid toast!
這是一個很棒的祝酒詞! - I try my best!
我盡力了! - Do you usually make toasts?
你平常會舉杯祝酒嗎? - Only on special occasions!
只有在特別場合才會! - Well, this meal is pretty special!
嗯,這頓飯算是特別的場合! - I agree! This food deserves a celebration.
同意!這頓飯值得慶祝。 - Want to make another toast?
要再來一個祝酒詞嗎? - Sure! This one is for good conversations!
當然!這次是為了美好的對話! - To laughter and great company!
為歡笑和好朋友乾杯! - And to never running out of good food!
還有永遠吃不完的美食! - I like that one! Cheers again!
這個我喜歡!再乾杯! - Cheers! clink
乾杯!碰杯聲 - Alright, time to eat before the food gets cold!
好了,趁熱吃吧! - Agreed! Let’s dig in!
同意!開動! - Okay, so which dish was your favorite?
好吧,你最喜歡哪道菜? - That’s a tough one! Everything was great.
這很難選!每道菜都很棒。 - If you had to choose just one?
如果你只能選一道呢? - Hmm… probably the pasta.
嗯……可能是義大利麵。 - Good choice! It was really creamy.
好選擇!醬汁真的很濃郁。 - Exactly! The sauce was perfect.
沒錯!醬汁真的完美。 - What about the pizza?
那披薩呢? - Oh, that was amazing too!
哦,那道菜也超棒! - I think the crust was the best part.
我覺得餅皮是最好吃的部分。 - I agree! So crispy and flavorful.
同意!又脆又香。 - Would you order the same thing next time?
你下次還會點一樣的嗎? - Maybe, but I’d also like to try something new.
也許吧,但我也想試試新菜色。 - What would you want to try?
你會想試什麼? - Maybe the seafood risotto?
也許海鮮燉飯? - That sounds good! I’ve heard great things about it.
聽起來不錯!我聽說這道菜很棒。 - Same here! It’s supposed to be really tasty.
我也是!據說味道超讚的。 - Maybe we should come back next week!
也許我們下週可以再來! - I’d love that! This place is amazing.
我超願意!這家餐廳超棒。 - Alright, it’s a plan! Next time, risotto.
好,就這麼定了!下次點燉飯。 - And maybe dessert too!
還有甜點! - That was so good! Should we order something else?
這頓飯太棒了!我們要再點點什麼嗎? - Hmm… I don’t know. I’m kind of full.
嗯……我不知道。我有點飽了。 - Just a small dish? Maybe something light?
只是小點心?也許點個清淡的? - Like what?
例如什麼? - Maybe some garlic bread?
也許來點蒜香麵包? - Oh, that sounds tempting!
哦,聽起來很誘人! - We could share it! Just a few bites.
我們可以一起吃!就吃幾口。 - That’s true… Okay, let’s do it!
這倒是……好吧,就點吧! - Great! I’ll call the waiter.
太好了!我叫服務生。 - You’re really convincing.
你真的很會說服人。 - I just know good food when I see it!
我只是知道什麼好吃而已! - Well, you’re not wrong!
嗯,你說得沒錯! - Do you want any dipping sauce for the bread?
你想要沾醬嗎? - Maybe just some marinara sauce.
也許來點義大利番茄醬。 - Good choice! I’ll ask for that too.
好選擇!我一起點了。 - Perfect! Now I’m excited again.
完美!現在我又期待了。 - We are really bad at stopping, huh?
我們真的不太會停下來,對吧? - Absolutely! Food is too good to resist.
完全正確!美食讓人難以抗拒。 - Okay, last dish for real!
好的,真的最後一道了! - We’ll see about that!
這就要看看了! - Oops! I just knocked over my drink!
糟糕!我把飲料打翻了! - Oh no! Quick, grab some napkins!
哎呀!快,拿些餐巾紙! - It’s all over the table!
全灑在桌子上了! - Don’t worry, we can clean it up.
別擔心,我們可以清理乾淨。 - I feel so clumsy!
我感覺自己好笨手笨腳! - It happens! No big deal.
這種事會發生的!沒什麼大不了的。 - Thanks for helping me clean up.
謝謝你幫我清理。 - Of course! That’s what friends are for.
當然!朋友不就是這樣嗎? - I hope it didn’t get on your food.
希望沒濺到你的食物上。 - Nope, my food is safe!
沒有,我的食物沒事! - The table is a bit sticky now.
桌子現在有點黏黏的。 - I’ll call the waiter for a quick wipe.
我來叫服務生來擦一下。 - Do you think they’ll be mad?
你覺得他們會生氣嗎? - Nah, I’m sure they deal with this all the time.
不會啦,我相信他們經常遇到這種情況。 - Lesson learned: be careful with drinks!
學到教訓了:小心拿飲料! - Exactly! Next time, two hands on the glass.
沒錯!下次要雙手拿杯子。 - I think I need a refill now.
我覺得我需要再來一杯了。 - Same drink or something different?
一樣的還是換個口味? - Maybe I’ll try something new!
也許我該試試新口味! - Good idea! But hold on tight this time!
好主意!但這次要拿穩喔! - I bet I can finish my plate faster than you.
我敢打賭我可以比你更快吃完。 - Oh really? Challenge accepted!
哦,真的嗎?挑戰接受! - Ready? On three. One… two…
準備好了嗎?數到三開始。 一…二… - Wait, do we have rules?
等等,我們有規則嗎? - Rule one: No choking.
第一條規則:不能噎到。 - Good rule! Safety first.
好規則!安全第一。 - Rule two: No stealing bites from my plate!
第二條規則:不能偷吃我的! - Ha! Like I’d need to cheat.
哈!好像我會作弊一樣。 - Okay, for real now. Three… two… one… go!
好,真的來了。三…二…一…開始! - Here we go! takes a huge bite
來了!大口吃 - This is harder than I thought…
這比我想的難… - Yeah… chewing takes time!
是啊…咀嚼要時間! - My jaw is getting tired.
我的下巴開始累了。 - Same! I need a break.
我也是!我需要休息一下。 - Okay, truce?
好吧,停戰? - Truce! Let’s just enjoy the food.
停戰!我們還是好好享受食物吧。 - We’re both terrible at eating fast.
我們兩個都不擅長快吃。 - That’s fine. We’re classy diners.
沒關係,我們是優雅的食客。 - So… who won?
那麼…誰贏了? - Let’s call it a tie!
算平手吧! - That was an amazing meal.
這頓飯太棒了。 - Agreed! Everything was delicious.
同意!每道菜都很好吃。 - So, should we get dessert?
那我們要點甜點嗎? - Hmm… I’m kind of full.
嗯……我有點飽了。 - Just one to share?
只點一個一起吃? - That might work! What are the options?
這或許可以!有什麼選擇? - Looks like they have tiramisu and cheesecake.
看來他們有提拉米蘇和起司蛋糕。 - Oh wow, both sound amazing!
哇,兩個都好吸引人! - Which one would you pick?
你會選哪一個? - Tough choice… maybe cheesecake?
好難選……也許起司蛋糕? - Alright, let’s go for cheesecake!
好吧,我們來點起司蛋糕! - Sounds good! Let’s order.
聽起來不錯!點吧。 - Should we get coffee too?
我們要點咖啡嗎? - Oh yes! Dessert without coffee feels incomplete.
哦,當然!沒有咖啡,甜點就不完整了。 - This is turning into a feast!
這頓飯變成了盛宴! - Hey, we deserve it!
嘿,我們值得享受! - Alright, let’s order dessert and coffee!
好的,我們點甜點和咖啡吧! - Best decision of the night!
今晚最棒的決定! - This was such a great dinner!
這真是頓美好的晚餐! - Absolutely! We need to do this again soon.
完全同意!我們很快要再來一次。