🎧高效率英文聽力訓練|快速掌握生活英文|美國口音+加拿大口音

by The 1 hour English daily

Happy learning ! ^^

影片文稿:

  1. You know what we need? A good vacation.
    你知道我們需要什麼嗎?一次好的旅行。
  2. A vacation? What brought this up?
    旅行?怎麼突然想到這個?
  3. Think about it—new places, new adventures!
    想想看——新地方、新冒險!
  4. And lots of planning, I assume.
    還有很多計劃,我猜是吧。
  5. That’s the fun part! Planning is half the adventure.
    那是有趣的部分!計劃是冒險的一半。
  6. For you, maybe. I find it stressful.
    對你來說可能是。我覺得壓力很大。
  7. Okay, hear me out. How about a weekend road trip?
    好吧,聽我說。我們週末來個公路旅行怎麼樣?
  8. Road trip? Where to?
    公路旅行?去哪裡?
  9. Maybe to the mountains. Fresh air, great views!
    也許去山裡。新鮮空氣,美景!
  10. Sounds tempting, but what about accommodations?
    聽起來很吸引人,但住宿呢?
  11. We could camp under the stars.
    我們可以在星空下露營。
  12. Camp? Are you sure you can handle that?
    露營?你確定你受得了嗎?
  13. I’m tougher than I look!
    我比看起來更強壯!
  14. I’d still pack extra bug spray, just in case.
    我還是會多帶點防蟲噴霧,以防萬一。
  15. What if we went to the beach instead?
    要不我們改去海灘?
  16. Now you’re talking! Sun, sand, and relaxation.
    現在你說到點子上了!陽光、沙灘和放鬆。
  17. See? I knew I could convince you.
    看吧?我就知道我能說服你。
  18. Don’t get too excited. We haven’t finalized anything yet.
    別太興奮。我們還沒敲定任何事呢。
  19. Alright, let’s pick a date first.
    好吧,我們先選個日期吧。
  20. Fine, but I’ll need to check my calendar.
    好的,但我得先查一下我的日曆。
  21. How about next weekend?
    下週末怎麼樣?
  22. That could work. Let me see if I’m free.
    這可以行。我看看我有沒有空。
  23. Perfect! I’ll handle the itinerary.
    完美!我來負責行程安排。
  24. You’re taking this very seriously.
    你對這事還挺認真的。
  25. Someone has to!
    總得有人這樣!
  26. Fair enough. What about transportation?
    合理。那交通呢?
  27. We’ll drive. Road trips are half the fun.
    我們開車去。公路旅行是樂趣的一半。
  28. Alright, but I’m not singing car karaoke.
    好吧,但我不會唱車上卡拉OK。
  29. You don’t know what you’re missing!
    你不知道你錯過了什麼!
  30. I think I’ll survive without it.
    我想我可以不需要這個。
  31. Okay, but can we at least agree on snacks?
    好吧,但我們至少可以先決定零食嗎?
  32. Snacks? Now we’re talking my language!
    零食?現在你說到我的語言了!
  33. Chips, chocolate, and maybe some fruit?
    洋芋片、巧克力,也許還有一些水果?
  34. Add coffee, and you’ve got a deal.
    加上咖啡,就成交了。
  35. Deal! This is going to be amazing.
    成交!這會非常棒。
  36. If you say so. Let’s make it happen.
    如果你這麼說,那就行動吧。
  37. Alright, I’ll send you the plan tonight.
    好吧,我今晚把計劃發給你。
  38. I’ll hold you to that.
    我會記住你說的。
  39. Get ready for the best trip ever!
    準備好迎接最棒的旅行吧!
  40. I’ll start packing.
    我開始收拾行李了。
  41. I had the weirdest dream last night.
    我昨晚做了一個超奇怪的夢。
  42. Oh no, do I even want to know?
    哦不,我真的想知道嗎?
  43. You do. It was hilarious.
    你會想知道的。這夢太搞笑了。
  44. Alright, hit me with it.
    好吧,快說給我聽。
  45. I was in a castle, and you were a queen.
    我在一座城堡裡,而你是一個女王。
  46. A queen? I like where this is going.
    女王?我喜歡這個發展方向。
  47. But instead of ruling, you were baking cookies.
    但你不是在統治,而是在烤餅乾。
  48. Sounds about right. What kind of cookies?
    聽起來很合理。是什麼餅乾?
  49. Giant ones, the size of shields!
    巨大的,像盾牌一樣大!
  50. That’s practical. Defense and dessert in one.
    很實用。一物兩用,防禦又當甜點。
  51. Then a dragon showed up.
    然後一條龍出現了。
  52. Of course, what’s a castle without a dragon?
    當然,沒有龍的城堡算什麼?
  53. You threw a cookie at it, and it flew away.
    你朝它扔了一塊餅乾,它就飛走了。
  54. I’m a genius!
    我真是天才!
  55. Genius or lucky?
    天才還是運氣好?
  56. Let’s go with genius.
    就說是天才吧。
  57. After that, the castle turned into a spaceship.
    之後,城堡變成了一艘太空船。
  58. Naturally, because why not?
    理所當然,因為為什麼不呢?
  59. We flew to a planet made entirely of chocolate.
    我們飛到了一個完全由巧克力做成的星球。
  60. Now that’s my kind of dream!
    這才是我的夢!
  61. You were building a chocolate throne.
    你在建一個巧克力王座。
  62. Naturally, a queen needs a throne.
    當然了,女王需要一個王座。
  63. Then I woke up craving cookies and chocolate.
    然後我醒來就很想吃餅乾和巧克力。
  64. So, when are we going to buy some?
    那麼,我們什麼時候去買些?
  65. After this coffee, let’s make it happen.
    喝完這杯咖啡,我們就去吧。
  66. Deal. Your dream has inspired me.
    成交。你的夢啟發了我。
  67. Maybe we should write a story about it.
    或許我們應該寫個故事。
  68. A story about cookie battles and chocolate planets?
    一個關於餅乾大戰和巧克力星球的故事?
  69. Why not? It’d be a bestseller.
    為什麼不?肯定是暢銷書。
  70. Only if you’re the author.
    前提是你是作者。
  71. Alright, you can be my editor.
    好吧,你可以當我的編輯。
  72. I accept the role!
    我接受這個角色!
  73. Great, now we just need a title.
    太好了,現在我們只需要個書名。
  74. “The Cookie Queen and the Chocolate Dragon.”
    「餅乾女王與巧克力龍」。
  75. Perfect! Let’s start brainstorming over cookies.
    完美!我們邊吃餅乾邊頭腦風暴吧。
  76. Agreed. Chocolate is a great motivator.
    同意。巧克力是最好的激勵。
  77. Just promise not to eat all the inspiration.
    答應我不要吃光所有的靈感。
  78. No promises!
    不保證!
  79. You’re impossible!
    你真是讓人沒辦法!
  80. And yet, here we are.
    可我們還是這樣了。
  81. So, what did you think of that new restaurant?
    那麼,你覺得那家新餐廳怎麼樣?
  82. Honestly, it was better than I expected.
    說實話,比我預期的好。
  83. Same here. The decor was really nice.
    我也是。裝飾真的很不錯。
  84. Yeah, it had a cozy but modern vibe.
    是啊,有種溫馨又現代的氛圍。
  85. What about the food?
    那食物呢?
  86. It was good, but the portions were small.
    不錯,但分量有點少。
  87. True, I was still hungry afterward.
    沒錯,我後來還是覺得餓。
  88. Same! But at least it tasted amazing.
    我也是!但至少味道很棒。
  89. The dessert was the highlight for me.
    對我來說,甜點是亮點。
  90. Oh, that chocolate cake was heavenly.
    哦,那個巧克力蛋糕太棒了。
  91. Would you go back there again?
    你會再去那裡嗎?
  92. Definitely, but maybe not on an empty stomach.
    當然,但也許不是空腹的時候。
  93. The service was great, though.
    不過服務真的很好。
  94. Yeah, the staff was super friendly.
    是啊,員工非常友善。
  95. Did you notice the music they were playing?
    你注意到他們播放的音樂了嗎?
  96. Oh yes, it was so relaxing.
    哦,有啊,真是很放鬆的音樂。
  97. I feel like it made the whole experience better.
    我覺得這讓整個體驗更好了。
  98. Agreed, it set the perfect mood.
    同意,它營造了完美的氛圍。
  99. Did you try the soup?
    你試了湯嗎?
  100. No, but I heard it was really good.
    沒有,但我聽說它很好喝。
  101. You missed out. It had so much flavor.
    你錯過了。味道非常濃郁。
  102. I’ll try it next time for sure.
    下次我一定試試。
  103. Do you think it’s a good spot for a date?
    你覺得這是個適合約會的地方嗎?
  104. Definitely, if the portions don’t scare them off.
    當然,如果分量不把人嚇跑的話。
  105. I’ll keep that in mind.
    我會記住的。
  106. Just don’t order too many desserts at once.
    只是別一次點太多甜點。
  107. So, what’s your overall rating?
    那麼,你的總評分是多少?
  108. I’d give it a solid eight out of ten.
    我給它打穩穩的8分(滿分10分)。
  109. Not bad. I’d probably say the same.
    不錯。我大概也會這麼說。
  110. It’s definitely worth going back.
    確實值得再去。
  111. Next time, let’s try a different dish.
    下次我們試試別的菜。
  112. Good idea. Maybe something lighter.
    好主意。也許選些清淡的。
  113. I’ll look up the menu beforehand.
    我會事先查一下菜單。
  114. Smart move!
    聰明的做法!
  115. Should we bring more people next time?
    下次我們要帶更多人一起來嗎?
  116. Yeah, it’d be fun to go with a group.
    是啊,和一群人一起來會更有趣。
  117. I’ll organize it.
    我來組織吧。
  118. Just don’t forget to invite me!
    別忘了邀請我!
  119. Deal! Next time, it’s on me.
    成交!下次我請客。
  120. I’ll hold you to that!
    我會記住你說的!
  121. You won’t believe what happened to me at the gym yesterday.
    你不會相信我昨天在健身房發生了什麼。
  122. Oh no, did you drop a weight on your foot?
    哦不,你是把啞鈴砸到腳了嗎?
  123. Worse. I tripped while getting off the treadmill.
    更糟。我在下跑步機的時候絆倒了。
  124. Oh no! Did anyone see?
    哦不!有人看到了嗎?
  125. Everyone saw. It was like a slow-motion movie.
    每個人都看到了。就像慢動作電影一樣。
  126. I would’ve paid to see that!
    我願意付錢看這一幕!
  127. I got up so fast, pretending nothing happened.
    我立刻站起來,假裝什麼都沒發生。
  128. Classic move. Did it work?
    經典操作。有效嗎?
  129. Not really. Someone asked if I needed help.
    沒什麼用。有人還問我需不需要幫忙。
  130. That’s so embarrassing!
    那真是太尷尬了!
  131. Tell me about it. My face was bright red.
    可不是嘛。我臉都紅透了。
  132. At least you didn’t actually get hurt.
    至少你真的沒有受傷。
  133. True, but my pride took a serious hit.
    是啊,但我的自尊心受到了嚴重打擊。
  134. That’s recoverable. Just avoid that treadmill.
    這可以恢復。只是不要再用那台跑步機了。
  135. I’m thinking about switching to yoga.
    我在考慮改練瑜伽。
  136. Oh, I’d pay to see that too!
    哦,我也願意付錢看這個!
  137. Why? You don’t think I can handle yoga?
    為什麼?你不覺得我能應付瑜伽嗎?
  138. I think you’d end up tangled in your mat.
    我覺得你最後會和你的瑜伽墊纏在一起。
  139. You underestimate my flexibility.
    你低估了我的柔韌性。
  140. Prove me wrong, then.
    那就證明我錯了吧。
  141. Maybe I’ll sign us both up for a class.
    或許我會幫我們兩個都報名一節課。
  142. You’re kidding, right?
    你在開玩笑吧?
  143. Not at all. Yoga is good for balance, you know.
    一點也不。瑜伽有助於平衡,你知道的。
  144. True, but I prefer my balance intact.
    是啊,但我更喜歡我的平衡不被打破。
  145. Fine, no yoga. What about swimming?
    好吧,不練瑜伽。那游泳呢?
  146. That I can get behind.
    這個我可以接受。
  147. Alright, I’ll find a pool nearby.
    好吧,我會找一個附近的游泳池。
  148. Just don’t expect me to race you.
    只是別指望我跟你比賽。
  149. Deal. No treadmills or races involved.
    成交。不涉及跑步機或比賽。
  150. Sounds like a safe bet!
    聽起來是個安全的選擇!
  151. I’ll leave the planning to you.
    我把計劃留給你了。
  152. Smart choice.
    聰明的選擇。
  153. Alright, let’s aim for next week.
    好吧,我們下週開始吧。
  154. Works for me.
    對我來說沒問題。
  155. Just promise you won’t laugh if I mess up.
    答應我,如果我出糗你不會笑。
  156. I promise nothing!
    我什麼都不保證!
  157. You’re impossible.
    你真讓人無語。
  158. And you’re entertaining.
    而你很有趣。
  159. At least I’m memorable!
    至少我讓人印象深刻!
  160. Can’t argue with that.
    無法反駁這點。
  161. Do you remember how terrible we were at math in high school?
    你記得我們高中數學有多糟嗎?
  162. Speak for yourself! I was decent.
    說你自己吧!我還不錯。
  163. Sure, but I carried the team during group projects.
    當然,但我在小組項目中可是扛把子。
  164. That’s debatable.
    這還有待商榷。
  165. What about our science experiments?
    那我們的科學實驗呢?
  166. You mean the ones where we nearly set the lab on fire?
    你是說我們差點把實驗室燒掉的那些嗎?
  167. That was totally your fault!
    那完全是你的錯!
  168. You were the one holding the Bunsen burner.
    明明是你拿著本生燈。
  169. Fine, but you spilled the chemicals.
    好吧,但是你打翻了化學試劑。
  170. Details, details.
    細節而已,細節而已。
  171. Do you miss those days?
    你懷念那些日子嗎?
  172. Sometimes, but not the exams.
    偶爾會,但不懷念考試。
  173. Same here. The pop quizzes were the worst.
    我也是。突擊測驗最糟了。
  174. Especially when you didn’t study.
    特別是你沒準備的時候。
  175. Did we ever ace any of them?
    我們有哪次考得很好嗎?
  176. Highly unlikely.
    幾乎不可能。
  177. What was your favorite subject back then?
    那你當時最喜歡的科目是什麼?
  178. Definitely literature. I loved analyzing stories.
    絕對是文學。我喜歡分析故事。
  179. That tracks. You were always the class writer.
    很合理。你一直是班上的作家。
  180. And you were the class clown.
    而你是班上的小丑。
  181. Someone had to keep things interesting.
    總得有人讓事情有趣點吧。
  182. I’ll admit, you were good at that.
    我承認,你確實做得很好。
  183. Do you remember our school trips?
    你記得我們的校外教學嗎?
  184. Of course, especially the one to the museum.
    當然,特別是去博物館那次。
  185. That was so much fun! We got lost in the exhibit.
    那真的超有趣!我們在展覽裡迷路了。
  186. Yeah, but we found the gift shop!
    是啊,但我們找到了禮品店!
  187. Do you still have that souvenir?
    你還留著那個紀念品嗎?
  188. I think it’s somewhere in my attic.
    我想它還在我的閣樓裡。
  189. High school wasn’t so bad after all.
    高中其實也沒那麼糟糕。
  190. No, it had its moments.
    是啊,有些時候還不錯。
  191. Would you go back if you could?
    如果可以你會回去嗎?
  192. Only if I didn’t have to take exams again.
    除非我不用再考試了。
  193. Fair enough. Those were the worst.
    合理。那些考試真是最糟的。
  194. Absolutely. Never again.
    沒錯。再也不要了。
  195. Do you think we’d survive school now?
    你覺得我們現在能適應學校嗎?
  196. Maybe, but we’d need a lot more coffee.
    也許吧,但我們需要更多的咖啡。
  197. Agreed. We’d also have to learn TikTok dances.
    同意。我們還得學TikTok舞蹈。
  198. That’s where I draw the line!
    這就超出我的底線了!
  199. Alright, let’s just stick to coffee and memories.
    好吧,我們還是只喝咖啡和懷舊吧。
  200. Sounds like a plan.
    聽起來不錯。

You may also like