🎧一小時英文快速進步無壓力|200句真實情境對話|常用英文句子|零基礎也能輕鬆進步|一步一步提升你的英文聽力|英文聽力|附中文配音|一天一小時英文|The 1 Hour English Daily

by The 1 hour English daily

Happy learning ! ^^

影片文稿:

  1. What’s the most unforgettable beach trip you’ve had?
    你最難忘的海灘假期是哪一次?
  2. Easy—Maui. The sunsets were insane.
    太簡單了——毛伊島。夕陽超誇張的。
  3. I’ve always wanted to go there! Did you surf?
    我一直想去那裡耶!你有衝浪嗎?
  4. Tried. Mostly just wiped out.
    有試過啦,大部分時間都摔下來。
  5. I had a wild beach trip in Florida once.
    我有一次在佛州的海灘之旅超瘋狂。
  6. Oh yeah? What happened?
    是喔?發生什麼事?
  7. We got caught in a surprise rainstorm mid-picnic.
    我們正野餐時突然下暴雨。
  8. Classic Florida weather.
    超典型的佛州天氣。
  9. Everything was soaked—but we laughed the whole time.
    全部都濕了,但我們一直笑。
  10. That sounds like a core memory now.
    聽起來已經變成經典回憶了。
  11. What’s your beach must-have?
    你去海灘必帶什麼?
  12. Sunscreen. I burn in five minutes.
    防曬。我五分鐘內就曬傷。
  13. Mine’s a Bluetooth speaker. Gotta have good vibes.
    我一定會帶藍牙喇叭,要有好氛圍啊。
  14. Totally. Music makes the beach better.
    完全同意,有音樂沙灘才完整。
  15. Do you prefer relaxing or doing stuff at the beach?
    你在海灘喜歡放鬆還是做活動?
  16. Bit of both—read a book, then play volleyball.
    兩種都愛——先看書,再打排球。
  17. I’m more of a nap-under-an-umbrella person.
    我比較是撐傘躺著小睡型。
  18. That’s a whole vibe, honestly.
    老實說,那超有氛圍感的。
  19. Next trip, we should hit the beach together.
    下次我們一起去海灘吧。
  20. Deal—sunburns and all.
    一言為定——連曬傷都不怕。
  21. Have you ever gone night swimming?
    你有夜泳過嗎?
  22. Once. The water was freezing but worth it.
    有一次,水超冰但超值得。
  23. That sounds epic. I’d be too scared of jellyfish.
    聽起來超酷。我應該會怕水母。
  24. Fair. I kept thinking something brushed my leg.
    可以理解。我一直覺得有東西碰到我腳。
  25. Ever tried beach yoga at sunrise?
    你有試過日出時在沙灘上做瑜珈嗎?
  26. Not yet—but it’s on my list.
    還沒,但那是我的待辦清單之一。
  27. It’s peaceful and also a killer leg workout.
    很平靜,但對腿超級有鍛鍊效果。
  28. Good to know! Double benefits.
    原來如此!一舉兩得耶。
  29. What’s your favorite beach food?
    你最愛的海灘食物是什麼?
  30. Tacos—especially shrimp tacos.
    墨西哥捲——特別是蝦捲。
  31. Mine’s shaved ice. So refreshing in the heat.
    我最愛刨冰。在熱天吃真的很清爽。
  32. Totally agree—bonus if it has fruit on top.
    完全同意——上面有水果就更棒了。
  33. Do you bring a book or just people-watch?
    你會帶書還是看人群打發時間?
  34. Bit of both—I love guessing strangers’ stories.
    兩個都會啦,我喜歡猜別人的故事。
  35. That’s such a fun beach game!
    那根本就是海灘上最好玩的遊戲!
  36. It totally is—endless entertainment.
    沒錯,百看不膩的娛樂。
  37. Do you take lots of photos when you travel?
    你旅遊時會拍很多照片嗎?
  38. Tons. Especially at golden hour.
    超多。特別是黃金時段。
  39. Same. Gotta capture that perfect lighting.
    我也是。一定要拍到那完美光線。
  40. Beach + sunset = magic.
    海灘加夕陽就是魔法組合。
  41. Are you into antiques or vintage stuff?
    你對古董或復古物件有興趣嗎?
  42. Totally. I love digging through old markets.
    當然,我超愛逛老市集的。
  43. Same here. I once found a typewriter from the ’60s.
    我也是!我曾找到一台六〇年代的打字機。
  44. That’s awesome! Did it still work?
    太酷了!還能用嗎?
  45. Kinda. I had to clean it up a bit.
    還可以啦,我清了一下。
  46. That makes it even more special.
    那就更有感覺了耶。
  47. Do you collect anything specific?
    你有特別收藏什麼嗎?
  48. I’ve got a shelf full of old cameras.
    我有一整排老相機收藏。
  49. That’s so cool. Do they still shoot film?
    好酷喔。那些還能拍照嗎?
  50. Some do! I’ve tested a few rolls.
    有些可以!我還試拍過幾卷。
  51. I collect vintage postcards—tiny time capsules.
    我收藏復古明信片,就像小時光膠囊。
  52. That’s adorable. Each one has a story.
    好可愛喔。每張都有自己的故事。
  53. Do you ever go to flea markets?
    你會逛跳蚤市場嗎?
  54. Yeah, they’re the best for treasure hunting.
    會啊,那裡超適合尋寶的。
  55. I once scored an old vinyl record player for $20.
    我曾以 20 美元買到一台老唱機。
  56. No way! That’s a serious steal.
    真的假的!那根本是賺到耶。
  57. I love how old things feel like they’ve lived.
    我喜歡老物件帶有歷史的感覺。
  58. Yeah, they’ve got character you just don’t find anymore.
    對啊,它們都有那種現代東西沒有的個性。
  59. Next time I go thrifting, I’m dragging you with me.
    下次我去逛古物店你一定要一起去。
  60. Deal. Let’s hunt for hidden gems.
    說定了。我們來尋找被遺忘的寶藏!
  61. Do you like restoring old stuff or just collecting?
    你喜歡修復老東西,還是單純收集?
  62. A bit of both—I love cleaning things up.
    兩者都有,我喜歡清理和整理它們。
  63. I once repainted an old desk. Felt so satisfying.
    我曾重新上漆一張老書桌,超有成就感。
  64. That sounds therapeutic, honestly.
    聽起來真的很療癒耶。
  65. Ever been to an estate sale?
    你有參加過遺產拍賣嗎?
  66. Once. I found a vintage lamp for five bucks.
    有一次,買到一盞五塊錢的復古燈。
  67. That’s a steal! Did it still work?
    超划算耶!還能用嗎?
  68. Yup. Just needed a new bulb.
    能啊,只要換顆燈泡就行了。
  69. Do you display your collection or store it?
    你會把收藏展示出來,還是收起來?
  70. I display some—especially the cameras.
    有些會展示,特別是那些相機。
  71. I have a little shelf for my postcards and pins.
    我有個小架子放明信片和徽章。
  72. That’s such a fun setup.
    聽起來佈置得很有趣耶。
  73. Ever think about turning it into a hobby blog?
    有想過開個收藏部落格嗎?
  74. That’s actually a cool idea.
    這主意其實很不錯耶。
  75. You’d totally get followers. People love vintage finds.
    你肯定會有粉絲啦,大家都愛復古寶物。
  76. Haha, maybe I’ll give it a shot.
    哈哈,也許我真的該試試。
  77. What’s the weirdest item you’ve come across?
    你遇過最奇怪的東西是什麼?
  78. An old dentist’s chair. It was creepy and cool.
    一張老牙醫椅子。又詭異又酷。
  79. I would’ve screamed. That’s wild.
    我可能會尖叫耶。太誇張了。
  80. Right? I kind of regret not buying it.
    對吧?現在有點後悔沒買。
  81. Are you into sci-fi books or movies more?
    你比較喜歡科幻小說還是電影?
  82. Movies for sure—but I do read some classics.
    一定是電影,但經典小說我也有看。
  83. I started with books—Ender’s Game got me hooked.
    我是從小說開始的,《安德的遊戲》讓我入坑。
  84. That’s a good one. Loved the strategy part.
    那部很好看。我超喜歡鬥智橋段。
  85. What’s your all-time favorite sci-fi movie?
    你最愛的科幻電影是哪一部?
  86. Probably Interstellar. That ending hits hard.
    可能是《星際效應》,結局超震撼。
  87. Mine’s Arrival. It made me rethink language.
    我最愛的是《異星入境》,讓我重新思考語言。
  88. That one’s deep. And the visuals—wow.
    那部超有深度,而且畫面超美。
  89. Have you seen Blade Runner 2049?
    你有看過《銀翼殺手2049》嗎?
  90. Yes! The world-building was next level.
    有啊!它的世界觀超強。
  91. I could watch it just for the atmosphere.
    我光是為了氣氛就願意重看好幾次。
  92. Same. That soundtrack is unforgettable.
    我也是。那配樂真的洗腦欸。
  93. Do you like space stuff or time travel more?
    你比較喜歡太空類還是時空穿越?
  94. Tough call—but I think I lean toward time travel.
    好難選——但我可能偏向時空穿越。
  95. I’m a space nerd. Give me rockets and aliens any day.
    我是太空迷。每天都能看火箭跟外星人。
  96. Haha, noted. You’d love The Martian.
    哈哈,了解。你一定會喜歡《絕地救援》。
  97. Read it and watched it. Matt Damon nailed it.
    我看過書也看過電影。Matt Damon 演得超棒。
  98. Totally. That movie had humor and heart.
    完全同意。那部片又好笑又感人。
  99. Sci-fi just makes me think bigger, you know?
    科幻總讓我思考更深的東西,你懂嗎?
  100. Yeah, like… what if all of this is a simulation?
    對啊,比如……萬一這世界其實是模擬的?
  101. Do you like more action-based sci-fi or slower, deep ones?
    你比較喜歡動作型科幻,還是慢節奏、有深度的?
  102. Depends on my mood. Sometimes I just want explosions.
    看我當下的心情。有時候我只想看爆破場面。
  103. Haha, I get that. Edge of Tomorrow is my go-to for that.
    哈哈,我懂。我看《明日邊界》就很過癮。
  104. Oh yeah, that one was so underrated.
    對耶,那部超被低估的。
  105. Ever read Dune? It’s heavy but brilliant.
    你讀過《沙丘》嗎?很重但很厲害。
  106. I started it but got lost in all the politics.
    有開始讀,但那些政治情節太複雜了。
  107. The movie helped me understand it better.
    電影版幫助我理解好多。
  108. Same. Visuals really made the story click.
    我也是。畫面讓故事更有感。
  109. Do you ever rewatch old sci-fi like E.T. or Back to the Future?
    你會重看像《E.T.》或《回到未來》這種老科幻片嗎?
  110. Of course! Total comfort movies.
    當然啊!那些根本是療癒片。
  111. They’re classics for a reason.
    它們會成經典是有原因的。
  112. Totally timeless.
    完全不退流行。
  113. Ever been to a sci-fi convention?
    你去過科幻展嗎?
  114. Not yet—but I’d love to go to Comic-Con.
    還沒,不過我超想去動漫展。
  115. We should totally plan a trip!
    我們應該一起去!
  116. Yes! Sci-fi buddy trip, let’s go!
    一定要!科幻夥伴旅行,出發!
  117. What draws you to sci-fi the most?
    你覺得科幻最吸引你的點是什麼?
  118. The “what ifs.” I love exploring possibilities.
    是那些「如果…會怎樣」。我喜歡探索可能性。
  119. Same here. It opens your mind in such cool ways.
    我也是。它真的能用很酷的方式打開思維。
  120. Couldn’t agree more.
    完全同意。
  121. Have you ever helped run a community event?
    你有參與過籌辦社區活動嗎?
  122. Yeah! I volunteered at a local art fair once.
    有啊!我曾在一場本地藝術市集當志工。
  123. That’s so cool. What did you do there?
    好酷喔!你在那裡做了什麼?
  124. Mostly set up booths and handed out flyers.
    主要是布置攤位和發傳單。
  125. I helped organize a neighborhood cleanup last spring.
    我去年春天幫忙辦了社區清潔日。
  126. That’s awesome! We need more of that.
    太棒了!我們真的需要多一點這種活動。
  127. It brought everyone together, even the kids.
    大家都一起來,連小孩也有參加。
  128. That’s the best part—building community spirit.
    最棒的就是凝聚社區精神。
  129. I’ve always wanted to start a weekend farmers market.
    我一直想辦一個週末市集。
  130. That would be amazing! We could invite local artists too.
    超棒的主意!我們還可以邀請在地藝術家。
  131. We’d need to get permits and maybe some sponsors.
    可能要申請許可,還有找贊助。
  132. True, but it’d be worth it with the right support.
    沒錯,但有好資源的話會很值得。
  133. I could handle the social media stuff.
    我可以負責社群媒體的部分。
  134. Perfect—I can design the posters and signage.
    太好了,我可以設計海報和標示。
  135. Maybe we could get a food truck or two.
    或許可以找一兩台美食車來。
  136. Yes! That would bring in more people for sure.
    可以耶!那一定會吸引更多人來。
  137. Let’s ask around and see who wants to join in.
    我們可以問問看有誰想加入。
  138. I’ll talk to my neighbor—she sells handmade jewelry.
    我去問我鄰居,她有賣手工飾品。
  139. I’m excited already. This could really happen!
    我已經開始興奮了,這真的能辦成!
  140. Let’s do it. It’ll be fun and meaningful.
    我們來做吧!又好玩又有意義。
  141. Do you think we need a theme for the event?
    你覺得我們的活動需要有主題嗎?
  142. Definitely. A theme pulls everything together.
    當然需要,有主題才有整體感。
  143. What about a “local and handmade” theme?
    「在地手作」這個主題怎麼樣?
  144. I love that. It supports small businesses too.
    我喜歡!這樣也能幫助小商家。
  145. Should we have live music?
    要不要安排現場音樂?
  146. For sure. Maybe a local acoustic band.
    當然要!找個本地的原聲樂團吧。
  147. I know someone who plays guitar and sings.
    我認識一個會彈吉他唱歌的人。
  148. Perfect. Let’s book them early.
    太好了,我們要早點預訂他們。
  149. Do you think we’ll need volunteers on the day?
    你覺得當天需要志工嗎?
  150. For sure—we’ll need help with setup and cleanup.
    一定需要,我們要有人協助佈置和收拾。
  151. I can ask around school—lots of folks need hours.
    我可以問問學校,很多人需要服務時數。
  152. That’s smart! Great way to get teens involved.
    超聰明!這樣青少年一定會想參與。
  153. Should we create an online sign-up form?
    我們要不要做一個線上報名表?
  154. Definitely. I can set one up this weekend.
    當然,我這週末可以弄好。
  155. Let’s also make a flyer to share around town.
    我們也來設計一張可以散發的傳單吧。
  156. I’ll handle the layout—just send me the text.
    我來排版,你把文字傳給我就好。
  157. I hope people show up—we’re putting in real work!
    希望大家會來,我們真的花很多心力耶。
  158. They will. This town loves a good market.
    他們一定會來的,這社區超愛市集活動。
  159. I can already picture the vibe—music, food, happy faces.
    我已經能想像現場氣氛了——音樂、美食、笑臉。
  160. Same. Let’s make it happen.
    我也是,我們一起實現它吧。
  161. Are you into photography, like as a hobby?
    你對攝影有興趣嗎?當作興趣那種。
  162. Big time. I love experimenting with angles and light.
    超有興趣。我喜歡試不同角度和光線。
  163. That’s awesome. Do you shoot on your phone or a real camera?
    太棒了!你是用手機拍,還是用專業相機?
  164. Mostly my phone, but I have a DSLR too.
    大部分用手機,但我也有單眼。
  165. I love street photography—candid moments are gold.
    我很喜歡街拍,自然瞬間最珍貴。
  166. Same here. The unexpected shots are always the best.
    我也是,意外拍到的畫面常常是最棒的。
  167. Do you edit your photos a lot?
    你會花很多時間修圖嗎?
  168. A bit. I like to keep the vibe natural.
    稍微啦,我喜歡保留自然感。
  169. I mostly just tweak the brightness and contrast.
    我通常只調亮度和對比。
  170. Yeah, small changes go a long way.
    對啊,小改變就很有感了。
  171. Do you follow any photographers online?
    你有追蹤什麼攝影師嗎?
  172. Tons. Instagram is like my photography school.
    超多,Instagram 根本是我的攝影學校。
  173. I learn a lot from watching reels and breakdowns.
    我從短影片和解析中學很多。
  174. Me too. I screenshot cool edits for reference.
    我也是,我會截圖那些很酷的修圖風格參考。
  175. What’s your favorite type of subject to shoot?
    你最喜歡拍什麼題材?
  176. People. Expressions tell stories.
    人物表情,那些最能說故事。
  177. I love shooting nature—sunsets and trees are my jam.
    我喜歡拍自然風景,像夕陽跟樹木。
  178. That’s calming. Your feed must look amazing.
    聽起來好療癒。你照片一定超美。
  179. Maybe we should go on a photo walk sometime.
    我們改天去攝影散步怎麼樣?
  180. Yes! Let’s plan it before the weather gets bad.
    好啊!趁天氣變差之前來安排一下。
  181. Do you print your photos or just keep them digital?
    你會把照片印出來,還是都留在手機裡?
  182. I print my favorites and hang them in my room.
    我會把喜歡的印出來掛在房間裡。
  183. That’s such a nice touch. Feels more personal.
    這樣好有溫度喔,比較有個人風格。
  184. Totally. It makes my space feel like mine.
    完全同意。讓房間更有我的味道。
  185. Ever tried shooting in black and white?
    你拍過黑白照嗎?
  186. Yeah, it adds a totally different mood.
    有啊,氣氛完全不同。
  187. I want to try film photography someday.
    我想哪天試試底片攝影。
  188. Do it! The texture and grain are unmatched.
    一定要試!那種顆粒感超有感。
  189. What camera app do you use the most?
    你最常用哪個攝影或修圖 App?
  190. I’m hooked on Lightroom Mobile lately.
    我最近超愛用 Lightroom 手機版。
  191. Same! The presets are super helpful.
    我也是!那些濾鏡真的很實用。
  192. Right? Makes editing way faster.
    對吧?修圖快很多。
  193. Do you ever do photo challenges online?
    你有參加過線上攝影挑戰嗎?
  194. I’ve tried a few. It pushes me to be more creative.
    有參加過幾次,它能激發創意。
  195. We should start one with our friends—weekly themes.
    我們也可以跟朋友一起辦,每週一個主題。
  196. Love that idea. Like “shadows” or “motion.”
    超喜歡這主意,比如「陰影」或「動態」主題。
  197. It’d be a fun way to stay creative.
    這樣可以持續保持創意。
  198. And we’d all grow our skills together.
    而且我們可以一起成長技巧。
  199. Let’s do it! I’ll make a group chat tonight.
    就決定了!我今晚開個群組。
  200. I’m in. Can’t wait to see what everyone shoots.
    我加入!好期待大家的作品。

You may also like