79
Happy learning ! ^^
影片文稿:
- So, when you plan a trip, what’s the first thing you book?
那你在規劃旅程時,第一個會訂的是什麼? - Usually the place I’m crashing. Gotta lock in a good spot.
通常是住的地方。先搶到好地點很重要。 - Same! I always hit Airbnb first.
我也是,我通常第一個就查 Airbnb。 - Yeah, hotels feel kinda stiff sometimes.
對啊,有些飯店感覺太拘謹了。 - Do you go for cheap and cozy or fancy and full service?
你會選擇便宜又溫馨,還是高級又服務齊全的? - Depends who I’m with. If it’s friends, cheap works.
看我和誰一起去。如果是朋友,便宜的就可以了。 - I once booked a treehouse—best stay ever.
我曾經訂過樹屋,是我住過最棒的一次。 - That’s sick! I stayed in a converted bus once.
太酷了!我有一次住在一輛改裝巴士裡。 - What about transportation? Do you rent a car or go full public transit?
那交通方面呢?你會租車還是搭大眾運輸? - If I’m in a big city, I just Uber and walk.
如果是在大城市,我通常就是叫 Uber 再加走路。 - Subways are my jam if they’re easy to figure out.
如果地鐵好懂,我真的很愛搭。 - Tokyo’s was wild but super efficient.
東京的超複雜,但效率超高。 - Do you plan everything or leave room for spontaneity?
你會把行程排滿,還是留點彈性? - I like to leave some space to just wander.
我喜歡留些空白時間可以隨意走走。 - Some of my best memories came from random detours.
我很多最棒的回憶都來自那些臨時的行程。 - Honestly, the best stuff’s never on the itinerary.
老實說,最精彩的通常都不在行程表上。 - Do you ever travel without booking ahead?
你會完全不先訂就出發旅行嗎? - Sometimes, but it’s risky during peak season.
有時候會,但旺季真的有風險。 - I once ended up sleeping in a 24-hour café.
我有一次臨時沒地方住,睡在 24 小時咖啡廳。 - No way! At least it had Wi-Fi, right?
誇張耶!至少還有 Wi-Fi 吧? - How far in advance do you usually plan trips?
你通常會提前多久開始規劃旅行? - For big trips, like two to three months ahead.
如果是大型旅程,大概提前兩三個月吧。 - I’m more of a last-minute person, honestly.
老實說,我比較是臨時起意型的。 - That’s bold. I’d be stressed out.
好勇敢,我應該會超緊張。 - Do you use Google Maps to plan routes?
你會用 Google 地圖來規劃路線嗎? - Always. I even download offline maps.
一定會。我甚至會先下載離線地圖。 - Same here. It saved me so many times.
我也是。它救了我超多次。 - Especially in places with no signal.
尤其是沒有訊號的地方真的靠它。 - Do you prefer trains, buses, or planes when hopping cities?
你在城市之間移動時比較喜歡搭火車、公車,還是飛機? - I love trains. More legroom and you see the scenery.
我喜歡火車。比較寬敞,還可以看風景。 - Flights are faster, but kind of soulless.
飛機是快啦,但總覺得少了什麼。 - Yeah, it’s just point A to point B.
對啊,就是從 A 點到 B 點而已。 - Ever had a nightmare travel connection?
有遇過什麼超級慘的轉機經驗嗎? - Totally. Once had a layover from 2 a.m. to 10 a.m.
有一次半夜兩點轉機到早上十點,超崩潰。 - Yikes. I once missed a flight because I trusted a sketchy shuttle.
好慘。我有一次因為相信一台不靠譜的接駁車而錯過班機。 - Classic. You never forget those moments.
經典案例。那種事一輩子都忘不了。 - Any apps you swear by when planning trips?
你有推薦的旅遊規劃必備 App 嗎? - Rome2Rio. It shows you every way to get somewhere.
Rome2Rio,我很愛。它會顯示所有交通方式。 - I gotta check that out. Always nice to have a backup plan.
我一定要來用看看。有備案總是好事。 - Exactly. Travel smart, not just fast.
沒錯。聰明旅行,不只是講求快。 - What’s the most unforgettable cultural experience you’ve had while traveling?
你旅途中最難忘的文化體驗是什麼? - Easy. A traditional tea ceremony in Japan.
很簡單,日本的傳統茶道體驗。 - That sounds amazing. What made it so special?
聽起來很棒。是什麼讓它這麼特別? - The calm, the attention to detail—every movement meant something.
寧靜、細節,每個動作都有意義。 - I felt that way visiting a temple in Thailand.
我在泰國參觀寺廟時也有那種感覺。 - Oh yeah? Was it a guided experience?
是嗎?那是有導覽的行程嗎? - Kinda, but most of it was just absorbing the vibe.
有一點,但大部分只是靜靜感受那裡的氛圍。 - That’s the best way to learn—just be there.
那才是最好的學習方式——身在其中。 - Did you get to try any local customs?
你有體驗當地習俗嗎? - I took part in a lantern release during a festival.
有,在節慶時參加了放天燈活動。 - That’s so wholesome. I’ve only seen those in movies.
那太有意義了。我只在電影裡看過。 - It was beautiful. Everyone made a wish.
現場真的很美,每個人都在許願。 - I once got invited to a family dinner in Morocco.
我有一次在摩洛哥被邀請參加當地家庭聚餐。 - That sounds epic! What was it like?
聽起來超讚!那是什麼樣的經驗? - Warm, chaotic, and full of food.
熱情、熱鬧,而且菜超多。 - Sounds like my kind of dinner.
聽起來就是我愛的那種聚餐。 - Did you eat with your hands?
你是用手吃的嗎? - Yup. It felt super natural after a few minutes.
是啊,過幾分鐘就覺得很自然了。 - That’s the cool thing about travel—it stretches your norm.
這就是旅行最酷的地方,會打開你的視野。 - Exactly. You walk in as a guest and leave feeling connected.
沒錯,像是原本是客人,離開時卻像朋友。 - Ever had a culture shock moment?
有遇過文化衝擊的時刻嗎? - Oh yeah. First time I used a squat toilet.
當然有,第一次用蹲式廁所超震撼。 - That’ll do it. I struggled with chopsticks at first.
那真的會震撼。我一開始也不會用筷子。 - But now you’re a pro, right?
現在你應該很厲害了吧? - Kinda. I still drop noodles sometimes.
還好啦,我有時還是會掉麵條。 - That’s relatable. We’ve all been there.
太有共鳴了,我們都有這種時候。 - Did you ever try on traditional clothes?
你有穿過當地傳統服飾嗎? - Yes, in Vietnam. The áo dài is gorgeous.
有,在越南。長衫真的超美。 - I’ve always wanted to do that.
我一直很想試試看。 - It makes you feel part of something.
那種感覺真的像融入當地文化。 - Any local celebrations you’ve joined?
你有參加過當地的慶典嗎? - I went to Holi in India. Color everywhere!
有,我參加過印度的胡里節,到處都是顏色。 - That looks insane in photos.
那節日的照片看起來超瘋狂。 - Even crazier in person!
現場更瘋狂! - Culture really is the best part of traveling.
文化體驗真的才是旅行最棒的部分。 - It stays with you long after the trip.
那些感受會一直留在心裡。 - I want to journal more when I travel.
我以後旅行想多寫點紀錄。 - Same. Writing it down makes it last.
我也是,寫下來才會記得久。 - Let’s plan our next cultural adventure soon.
我們下次也一起來場文化之旅吧。 - Deal. I’m already thinking of ideas.
一言為定,我已經開始想地方了。 - Have you ever missed a flight before?
你有錯過班機的經驗嗎? - Unfortunately, yes. It was a total mess.
不幸有過,那次整個超混亂。 - Same here. Mine was because of crazy traffic.
我也是。我的那次是因為交通大塞車。 - Mine was due to a delayed connection.
我的那次是因為前一班延誤了。 - Did the airline help you out?
航空公司有協助你嗎? - Barely. I had to beg for a hotel voucher.
幾乎沒有,我還得拜託他們給住宿券。 - That’s rough. I once slept on the airport floor.
真慘,我有一次睡在機場地板上。 - Been there. Not my finest moment.
我懂,我也睡過。不是人生高光時刻。 - Ever lost your luggage?
你有行李被搞丟過嗎? - Yep. It went to Spain while I went to Italy.
有啊,它飛去西班牙,我人到義大利。 - That’s wild! How long did it take to get it back?
太誇張了!那你等了多久才拿回來? - Three whole days—with no clothes except airport socks.
整整三天,我只剩機場發的襪子。 - I always pack a spare outfit in my carry-on now.
我現在隨身行李一定放一套備用衣服。 - Same. Just in case.
我也是,備而不用總比沒準備好。 - What’s the worst delay you’ve had?
你遇過最誇張的延誤是多久? - Eight hours in Manila, no updates, no food.
在馬尼拉等了八小時,沒有通知、沒有餐點。 - I’d lose my mind. How did you survive that?
我一定會抓狂。你怎麼熬過去的? - Free Wi-Fi, loud music, and snacks I smuggled in.
靠免費 Wi-Fi、音樂、還有自己偷偷帶的零食。 - Ever had your passport stolen?
你有護照被偷過嗎? - Nope, and I hope it stays that way!
沒有,而且我希望永遠不要發生。 - My friend lost hers in Vietnam. Total nightmare.
我朋友在越南弄丟護照,超級慘。 - Yikes. Did she make it to the embassy in time?
天啊!她有及時趕到大使館嗎? - Barely. She cried in the taxi the whole way.
勉強有,她整路在計程車裡哭。 - Honestly, I would too. That’s terrifying.
老實說,我也會哭。那真的很可怕。 - Ever get sick during a trip?
你有旅行中生病過嗎? - Yep. Food poisoning in Mexico. Brutal.
有啊。在墨西哥食物中毒。超慘。 - Oh no. Did you have to cancel stuff?
天啊,那你行程是不是全取消了? - Missed a whole tour. Spent the day in bed.
錯過一整個行程,只能躺床休息。 - I always carry a mini medicine kit now.
我現在都會帶一個小藥包出門。 - Same here. Learned the hard way.
我也是,經歷過一次就學乖了。 - What about tech issues? Ever lose your phone abroad?
你遇過科技上的問題嗎?比如手機弄丟? - Not yet, but I had no charger for two days.
還沒,但我曾經兩天找不到充電器。 - Oof. That’s brutal when you rely on your phone for everything.
哇,那真的很慘,尤其現在什麼都靠手機。 - Literally couldn’t even find my hostel.
我連我的青年旅館都找不到。 - Any tricks for handling unexpected stuff?
有什麼應對突發狀況的技巧嗎? - Stay calm, breathe, and talk to locals.
保持冷靜,深呼吸,問問當地人。 - Good advice. Panic never helps.
好建議。慌張從來沒幫助。 - Exactly. Flexibility is key when traveling.
沒錯,旅行時靈活應變才是關鍵。 - I guess that’s what makes it an adventure, right?
這就是旅行冒險的本質,不是嗎? - For sure. The chaos becomes the story later.
絕對是。混亂的事最後都變成回憶。 - Have you ever struggled with a language barrier while traveling?
你旅途中有遇過語言障礙嗎? - Oh, for sure. Especially in small towns.
當然有,尤其是在一些小鎮裡。 - Same! I once tried ordering food in France and totally failed.
我也是!我在法國點餐完全失敗。 - Did you get the wrong dish?
是點錯餐了嗎? - Yeah, I got liver instead of chicken.
對,我點雞肉結果來了牛肝。 - Yikes. That’s a surprise bite.
哇,那應該第一口就很驚喜。 - What do you usually do when you can’t speak the language?
當你不會當地語言時,你通常怎麼辦? - Lots of pointing and weird charades.
我都比手畫腳,演得像在玩猜謎遊戲。 - Google Translate saves me every time.
我每次都靠 Google 翻譯救援。 - Same. Life saver.
我也是,超級救星。 - Did you ever try speaking in broken local phrases?
你有試過用破破的當地語言講話嗎? - Yeah! People actually appreciate the effort.
有啊!其實他們都很欣賞你願意試。 - I once said “thank you” in eight languages on one trip.
我有一次旅行中用八種語言說「謝謝」。 - That’s awesome. Did you practice beforehand?
太酷了!你是提前練習的嗎? - Kinda. Some were last-minute cramming.
有些是臨時抱佛腳的啦。 - Still impressive though.
不過還是蠻厲害的。 - Ever had someone misunderstand you badly?
有人誤解你說的話嗎? - I said “I’m full” in Thai but it sounded rude.
我在泰國說「我吃飽了」,結果聽起來超沒禮貌。 - Oh no! How did you fix it?
天啊!你怎麼解決的? - I just smiled and bowed a lot.
我只好一直笑然後猛點頭。 - I learned to keep everything super simple.
我學會了盡量把話講得很簡單。 - Same here. Short words, slow speed.
我也是。用簡單詞,講慢一點。 - Do you ever draw pictures to explain stuff?
你有畫圖來解釋事情的時候嗎? - Totally! I once drew a fish to order seafood.
當然有!我曾經畫魚來點海鮮。 - That’s genius. Did it work?
太聰明了!有成功嗎? - It did! The waiter laughed but brought the right dish.
有啊!服務生笑了但也送對了餐。 - Sometimes a smile helps more than words.
有時候笑容比語言更管用。 - Absolutely. Kindness is universal.
沒錯,友善是共通語言。 - Ever tried using hand gestures that totally failed?
你有做錯手勢然後出糗的經驗嗎? - I once made a “check” sign and they brought the police.
我比出結帳的手勢,結果他們叫來警察。 - No way! That’s hilarious.
不會吧!這也太好笑了。 - I laughed after I realized it wasn’t serious.
我後來才笑出來,因為只是誤會一場。 - Do you download language packs before trips?
你旅行前會下載語言包嗎? - Always. Especially for offline use.
一定會,特別是為了離線時用。 - I also screenshot important phrases.
我也會把重要句子截圖下來。 - Smart move. Saves time when you’re stuck.
聰明,卡關時可以馬上用。 - Has anyone ever helped translate for you?
有人幫你翻譯過嗎? - Yes! A kid helped me buy medicine once.
有,一個小孩幫我買藥。 - That’s so wholesome. People are good everywhere.
太溫暖了。世界上到處都有好人。 - Totally. Language might differ, but kindness doesn’t.
完全認同。語言不同,善意不變。 - What’s the weirdest souvenir you’ve ever bought?
你買過最奇怪的紀念品是什麼? - Easy—dried scorpions from Thailand.
很簡單,泰國的乾燥蠍子。 - No way! Did you actually eat one?
不會吧!你真的吃了嗎? - I did. Crunchy and salty. Not bad.
吃了,脆脆鹹鹹的,其實還不錯。 - Mine’s less intense—a rock shaped like a heart from Iceland.
我的比較溫和,是一顆心形的冰島石頭。 - That’s actually sweet.
那其實蠻可愛的。 - I just liked the shape and color.
我只是覺得形狀和顏色很特別。 - That’s the best kind—meaningful to you.
這種最好,對你有意義就好。 - Do you usually collect something while traveling?
你旅行時會固定收集什麼嗎? - I collect magnets. Classic, I know.
我收集磁鐵。雖然老派,但很經典。 - I have a whole fridge full of them too.
我冰箱也快被貼滿了。 - It’s like a travel diary in magnet form.
就像一本磁鐵版的旅行日記。 - Ever brought something home you regretted?
有帶回過讓你後悔的東西嗎? - Yeah, a huge drum I couldn’t fit in my suitcase.
有,一面超大的鼓根本塞不進行李箱。 - Oh no! What did you do with it?
天啊!你後來怎麼處理? - Shipped it. Cost more than the drum itself.
用寄的,運費比鼓還貴。 - I once bought handmade shoes in Morocco.
我曾在摩洛哥買過手工鞋。 - Sounds cool. Did they fit well?
聽起來不錯,穿起來合腳嗎? - They were gorgeous but a size too small.
超漂亮,但小一號。 - Oof, that hurts. Literally.
哇,那真的會痛。 - I still keep them for the memory.
我還是留著做紀念。 - That’s what souvenirs are for.
紀念品本來就是這樣用的。 - Ever buy snacks as souvenirs?
你有買過零食當紀念品嗎? - All the time! Especially weird candy.
常常!尤其是怪怪的糖果。 - I brought home seaweed KitKats from Japan.
我從日本帶回來海苔口味 KitKat。 - I’ve had those! Salty-sweet combo.
我吃過那個!鹹甜超妙組合。 - Do you display your souvenirs or store them?
你的紀念品是展示出來還是收起來? - I mix it up—some go on shelves, some in boxes.
混合,有些擺出來,有些收著。 - My room looks like a tiny museum.
我的房間像迷你博物館一樣。 - That sounds awesome.
聽起來超酷的。 - Do you ever bring souvenirs for friends?
你會買紀念品送朋友嗎? - Always! Especially things they’d never find here.
會啊!尤其是這裡買不到的東西。 - One time I gave my roommate camel milk chocolate.
有一次我送室友駱駝奶巧克力。 - What did they say?
他們什麼反應? - She freaked out but then loved it.
她一開始很驚訝,但後來超愛。 - That’s the best kind of surprise.
這種驚喜最棒了。 - I think souvenirs tell your story in objects.
我覺得紀念品像是物品版的旅行故事。 - Totally. Little time capsules.
完全同意,像小時光膠囊一樣。 - Let’s make a pact—one weird souvenir per country.
我們來約定,每個國家都帶一樣怪紀念品回來。 - Deal! Starting with our next trip.
說定了!從下趟旅程開始。