23
Happy learning ! ^^
影片文稿:
- Hey, isn’t the weather crazy these days?
嘿,最近的天氣是不是很瘋狂? - Totally! One day it’s sunny, the next it’s pouring.
確實!一天晴天,下一天就下大雨。 - Did you see that storm last night?
你昨晚看到那場暴風雨了嗎? - Yes! It felt like the sky was falling.
有啊!感覺像天都要塌下來了。 - It was intense! The thunder shook my entire house.
太猛烈了!雷聲震得我整個家都在抖。 - Same here! My dog was so scared.
我也是!我的狗被嚇壞了。 - Do you think this weather is normal for this season?
你覺得這樣的天氣對這個季節來說正常嗎? - Not at all. It’s so unpredictable!
一點也不。太不可預測了! - I actually kind of enjoy the variety.
我其實有點喜歡這種多樣性。 - Really? I’d prefer some consistency!
真的嗎?我更喜歡穩定一點! - Did you bring an umbrella today?
你今天帶傘了嗎? - Of course! I’ve learned my lesson.
當然!我學到教訓了。 - I didn’t, and now I regret it.
我沒帶,現在後悔了。 - Oh no! You might get soaked later.
哦不!你可能待會會淋濕。 - Have you checked the forecast for tomorrow?
你看過明天的天氣預報嗎? - It’s supposed to be sunny, but who knows?
預報說是晴天,但誰知道呢? - I’ll believe it when I see it.
我看見的時候才會相信。 - Same. I don’t trust forecasts anymore.
我也是。我再也不信天氣預報了。 - What’s your favorite kind of weather?
你最喜歡什麼樣的天氣? - Definitely sunny with a cool breeze.
絕對是陽光明媚、微風徐徐的天氣。 - Same! Rainy days make me so sleepy.
我也是!下雨天讓我昏昏欲睡。 - Me too. I just want to nap all day.
我也是。我只想整天睡覺。 - Have you ever seen snow before?
你看過雪嗎? - Yes, but only once. It was magical!
有啊,但只看過一次。太神奇了! - Do you like cold weather?
你喜歡冷天氣嗎? - Not really. I’m more of a summer person.
不太喜歡。我更喜歡夏天。 - I’m the opposite. Winter is my favorite season.
我正相反。冬天是我最喜歡的季節。 - That’s because you don’t feel the cold like I do!
那是因為你不像我一樣怕冷! - Have you ever been caught in a sudden downpour?
你有過突然被雨淋的經歷嗎? - Too many times! It’s like a workout running for cover.
太多次了!跑去找遮蔽的時候像在運動。 - Do you carry an umbrella all the time now?
你現在都隨身帶傘嗎? - Pretty much. It’s a lifesaver.
差不多。真的救命。 - What’s your favorite rainy-day activity?
你下雨天最喜歡做什麼? - Watching movies with a cup of hot chocolate.
看電影配一杯熱巧克力。 - Same here! It’s so cozy.
我也是!感覺很舒服。 - Absolutely. It’s the perfect vibe.
完全同意。這是最棒的氛圍。 - Do you think we’ll have a sunny weekend?
你覺得我們週末會是晴天嗎? - Fingers crossed! I’ve got plans outdoors.
希望如此!我有戶外計劃。 - If it rains, let’s just stay in and chill.
如果下雨,我們就待在家放鬆吧。 - Sounds like a plan!
聽起來不錯! - So, what’s new with you lately?
最近有什麼新鮮事嗎? - I actually just picked up a new hobby.
我最近剛開始了一個新的興趣。 - Oh really? What is it?
哦,真的嗎?是什麼? - Pottery! I’ve been taking a class.
陶藝!我最近上了一個課程。 - That’s so cool! How did you get into that?
那太酷了!你怎麼會開始做這個? - I’ve always wanted to try it, so I finally did.
我一直想嘗試,所以終於去做了。 - Is it as hard as it looks?
它看起來像有那麼難嗎? - It’s tricky at first, but super satisfying.
起初有點棘手,但非常令人滿意。 - Have you made anything yet?
你有做過什麼嗎? - Yes, a bowl and a vase. They’re… unique.
有啊,一個碗和一個花瓶。它們很…獨特。 - Can I see them?
我可以看看嗎? - Sure, but don’t laugh too hard!
當然可以,但別笑得太大聲! - I promise, I’ll be kind.
我保證,我會很溫和的。 - Okay, I’ll bring pictures next time.
好吧,下次我帶照片給你看。 - What’s the hardest part?
最困難的部分是什麼? - Definitely centering the clay on the wheel.
絕對是把陶土在輪子上弄到中心位置。 - That sounds so satisfying once you get it right.
那聽起來一旦你做好就很有成就感。 - Exactly! It’s like magic.
完全正確!就像魔法一樣。 - Do you think I’d be good at it?
你覺得我會擅長這個嗎? - Definitely! You’ve got steady hands.
絕對可以!你的手很穩。 - How long does it take to make something?
做一件東西需要多長時間? - A couple of hours, but it’s worth it.
幾個小時,但很值得。 - Do you think you’ll keep it up?
你覺得你會一直做下去嗎? - For sure! It’s so relaxing.
當然!這非常放鬆。 - Have you met anyone interesting in the class?
你在課堂上遇到什麼有趣的人嗎? - Yeah, everyone’s super friendly.
有啊,每個人都超友善的。 - Are you planning to gift any of your creations?
你計劃把你的作品當作禮物嗎? - Maybe, if they don’t look too weird!
也許,如果它們看起來不太奇怪的話! - Do you think you’ll take more classes?
你覺得你會再上更多課嗎? - Yes, I want to learn more techniques.
會的,我想學更多技巧。 - I’m impressed! I wish I had that patience.
我很佩服你!希望我也有這種耐心。 - You totally could. It’s easier than it looks.
你完全可以試試。它比看起來簡單。 - Do you have a favorite piece you’ve made?
你有最喜歡的作品嗎? - Not yet, but I’m working on it!
還沒有,但我正在努力! - What’s your ultimate pottery goal?
你陶藝的終極目標是什麼? - To make a set of dishes someday.
有一天做一套餐具。 - That’s so ambitious! Good luck with that.
這目標很宏大!祝你好運。 - Thanks! You should come to a class with me.
謝謝!你應該和我一起來上課。 - Maybe I will! It sounds like fun.
或許我會!聽起來很有趣。 - It really is! Let me know when you’re free.
真的!告訴我你什麼時候有空。 - You won’t believe what I saw online today.
你不會相信我今天在網上看到的東西。 - What is it? Spill it!
什麼?快說! - It was a video of a cat playing piano.
是一隻貓彈鋼琴的影片。 - Seriously? Cats can do anything these days.
認真?現在的貓什麼都會。 - It even meowed along to the tune!
它還跟著旋律喵喵叫呢! - That’s hilarious. Did it hit all the right notes?
太搞笑了。音都彈對了嗎? - Not really, but it had the passion!
不太對,但它很有熱情! - That’s what counts. Passion over perfection!
這才是最重要的。熱情勝過完美! - Have you ever seen something like that?
你有看過類似的東西嗎? - Once! A parrot that could dance to Beyoncé.
有過!一隻會跟著碧昂絲跳舞的鸚鵡。 - That sounds amazing. Did it have moves?
聽起來超棒的。它跳得好嗎? - It was better than most people at parties!
它跳得比派對上大多數人都好! - Animals are the best entertainers.
動物真是最棒的娛樂者。 - Agreed. They’re just naturally funny.
同意。它們天生就很搞笑。 - Have you seen the meme about the dog in a suit?
你看過穿西裝的狗狗的梗圖嗎? - Oh yes, it’s like “ready for business.”
有,看起來像在說“準備做生意”。 - Exactly! It reminded me of my old boss.
沒錯!它讓我想起了我以前的老闆。 - Haha, I can see that!
哈哈,我懂! - Have you come across anything funny online lately?
你最近在網上有看到什麼好笑的嗎? - I saw a penguin slipping on ice.
我看到一隻企鵝在冰上滑倒了。 - Poor penguin! Did it recover gracefully?
可憐的企鵝!它有優雅地站起來嗎? - Not at all—it just waddled away.
完全沒有——它只是搖搖晃晃地走開了。 - I love how animals don’t care if they mess up.
我喜歡動物不在乎自己搞砸了。 - They’re so unapologetically themselves.
它們總是那麼坦然地做自己。 - Have you ever had a pet do something funny?
你的寵物有做過什麼搞笑的事嗎? - My cat once got stuck in a paper bag.
我的貓有一次卡在紙袋裡了。 - That’s hilarious! What happened next?
太搞笑了!然後怎麼了? - It ran around the house like crazy.
它在房子裡瘋狂亂跑。 - Pets are the best comedy show ever.
寵物真的是最棒的喜劇表演。 - Agreed. They’re pure entertainment.
同意。它們純粹是娛樂。 - Do you ever record your pet’s funny moments?
你會錄下寵物搞笑的時刻嗎? - All the time. I have a whole album!
當然。我有整本相冊! - You should post them online. They’d go viral!
你應該把它們傳到網上。一定會火的! - Maybe I will. My dog deserves the fame.
或許我會。我家狗值得這份名氣。 - If you could have any pet, what would it be?
如果你能養任何寵物,你會選什麼? - A parrot—they’re funny and talkative.
一隻鸚鵡——它們很搞笑又愛說話。 - Good choice! I’d go for a hedgehog.
不錯的選擇!我會選刺蝟。 - Why? So you can post cute photos online?
為什麼?好讓你可以上傳可愛照片嗎? - Exactly! Hedgehogs are the kings of cuteness.
沒錯!刺蝟是可愛之王。 - Can’t argue with that.
無法反駁這一點。 - Do you have any plans this weekend?
你這週末有什麼計劃嗎? - Actually, I just got invited to a party.
其實,我剛被邀請去一個派對。 - A party? Sounds fun! Who’s hosting?
派對?聽起來很有趣!誰辦的? - My friend Emma—it’s her birthday.
我的朋友艾瑪——是她的生日。 - Oh, I love Emma! Can I tag along?
哦,我喜歡艾瑪!我可以一起去嗎? - Of course! The more, the merrier.
當然!人越多越熱鬧。 - What kind of party is it?
是什麼樣的派對? - It’s a casual backyard barbecue.
是個輕鬆的後院烤肉派對。 - Do we need to bring anything?
我們需要帶什麼東西嗎? - Emma said just to bring ourselves, but maybe we can grab a dessert.
艾瑪說只要帶我們自己,但也許我們可以帶個甜點。 - Good idea. Do you know what time it starts?
好主意。你知道派對幾點開始嗎? - Around 6 PM. Don’t worry, it’s pretty laid-back.
大概晚上六點。別擔心,氣氛會很輕鬆。 - Should we dress up, or is it casual?
我們要穿正式一點,還是輕鬆一點? - Definitely casual. Think jeans and T-shirts.
絕對輕鬆。就穿牛仔褲和T恤吧。 - Perfect. I’ll bring some cookies for the dessert.
太好了。我帶些餅乾當甜點。 - Awesome! I’ll pick up some drinks.
太棒了!我去買些飲料。 - Do you know if there will be music?
你知道會有音樂嗎? - Emma’s brother is bringing his guitar, so there might be live music!
艾瑪的哥哥會帶他的吉他,所以可能會有現場音樂! - Live music? This party keeps getting better!
現場音樂?這派對越來越棒了! - I know, right? Emma throws the best parties.
我知道吧?艾瑪的派對總是最棒的。 - Do you think we’ll know anyone else there?
你覺得我們會認識其他人在場嗎? - Probably a few people from the office.
可能會有幾個辦公室的同事。 - That’s good. I’m not great at mingling with strangers.
那很好。我不太擅長跟陌生人社交。 - Don’t worry, I’ll introduce you to everyone.
別擔心,我會介紹你認識大家的。 - Do you know if it’s BYOB?
你知道是不是需要自帶酒水嗎? - I don’t think so, but bringing something is always nice.
我覺得不用,但帶點東西總是好的。 - Got it. I’ll grab a bottle of wine.
明白了。我帶瓶紅酒。 - Good choice. Emma loves red wine.
不錯的選擇。艾瑪喜歡紅酒。 - Should we carpool to get there?
我們要不要一起搭車去? - Great idea! Let’s meet at my place first.
好主意!我們先在我家集合吧。 - Are there any party games planned?
有安排派對遊戲嗎? - Emma mentioned some board games and trivia.
艾瑪提到有桌遊和問答遊戲。 - Trivia sounds fun. I’m terrible at it, though.
問答遊戲聽起來很有趣。雖然我很不擅長。 - Same here, but it’s all in good fun!
我也是,但重在參與嘛! - I’ll brush up on random facts tonight!
我今晚要補充點冷知識! - Haha, good luck with that!
哈哈,祝你好運! - I’m really looking forward to this party.
我真的很期待這個派對。 - Me too. It’s going to be so much fun!
我也是。一定會很好玩! - Let’s make sure we take some photos!
我們一定要拍些照片! - Definitely! Memories for the scrapbook.
當然!給紀念冊留些回憶。 - Have you seen the new foldable phones?
你有看過新的摺疊手機嗎? - Yes! They’re so futuristic.
有啊!它們看起來很未來感。 - Do you think they’re worth the price?
你覺得它們值得那個價錢嗎? - Probably not yet, but the design is impressive.
可能還不值得,但設計很令人驚豔。 - I still can’t believe phones can fold now.
我還是無法相信手機現在可以摺疊了。 - Same! Technology moves so fast.
我也是!科技發展得太快了。 - What about smartwatches? Do you use one?
那智能手錶呢?你有用嗎? - Yes, it’s so convenient for tracking workouts.
有啊,用來記錄運動很方便。 - I’ve been thinking about getting one.
我最近在考慮買一個。 - You should! It’s also great for notifications.
你應該買!接收通知也很方便。 - Have you tried using smart home devices?
你試過用智能家居設備嗎? - Yes, I have a smart speaker, and it’s amazing.
有啊,我有一個智能音箱,超棒的。 - What do you use it for?
你用它做什麼? - Mostly to play music and control the lights.
主要是放音樂和控制燈光。 - That sounds so cool. I need one now!
聽起來超酷。我現在就需要一個! - You won’t regret it. It’s life-changing.
你不會後悔的。它會改變生活。 - What about VR headsets? Have you tried them?
那虛擬實境頭戴設備呢?你試過嗎? - Yes, they’re so immersive. It’s like stepping into another world.
有啊,它們非常沉浸式的感覺。就像走進另一個世界。 - That sounds incredible. What games do you play?
聽起來很棒。你都玩什麼遊戲? - Mostly adventure ones. It’s like being the main character.
主要是冒險遊戲。感覺像是主角一樣。 - Do you think VR will replace regular gaming?
你覺得虛擬實境會取代傳統遊戲嗎? - Maybe someday, but not yet.
也許有一天,但還不到時候。 - What’s the coolest tech you’ve seen recently?
最近你看到最酷的科技是什麼? - Have you seen the robot that delivers food?
你看過送餐的機器人嗎? - No way! Where can I see that?
不會吧!在哪裡可以看到? - It’s being tested downtown. It’s so futuristic!
市中心正在測試。太未來感了! - I wonder if robots will take over everything.
我在想機器人會不會接管一切。 - I hope not. We still need human creativity.
希望不會。我們還是需要人類的創意。 - What do you think about AI art?
你覺得人工智慧創作的藝術怎麼樣? - It’s fascinating but also a bit scary.
很有趣,但也有點可怕。 - Same. It’s incredible how fast it’s evolving.
我也是。它發展得太快了。 - Totally. It’s hard to keep up!
完全同意。很難跟得上! - Do you think AI will replace creative jobs?
你覺得人工智慧會取代創意類的工作嗎? - Maybe some, but humans will always have the edge.
可能一些,但人類總是有優勢。 - Have you tried those AI chat apps?
你有試過那些人工智慧聊天應用嗎? - Yes, they’re so good, it’s almost creepy.
有啊,它們太厲害了,有點令人毛骨悚然。 - Do you think we’re becoming too dependent on tech?
你覺得我們會不會太依賴科技了? - Maybe, but it’s hard to live without it now.
也許,但現在很難沒有它生活。 - Let’s hope tech keeps making life better.
希望科技能繼續讓生活更好。 - Agreed. As long as it doesn’t take over completely!
同意。只要它不要完全接管!