14
Happy learning ! ^^
影片文稿:
- What’s your go-to fast food place?
你最常吃的速食是哪家? - Definitely McDonald’s. It’s classic, right?
絕對是麥當勞啦。經典中的經典,不是嗎? - Same here! Their fries are unbeatable.
我也是!他們的薯條根本無敵。 - Oh for sure! Especially when they’re fresh out the fryer.
對啊!剛炸好的時候超讚的。 - Do you like In-N-Out?
你喜歡 In-N-Out 嗎? - Never had it, we don’t have that back home.
沒吃過啦,我們那邊沒有這家。 - You’re missing out! Their Double-Double is crazy good.
你真的要試試看!他們的雙層牛肉堡超好吃。 - Sounds brilliant. You’ll have to take me.
聽起來很厲害欸。你要帶我去吃一次。 - I could eat Chick-fil-A nuggets every day.
我可以天天吃 Chick-fil-A 的雞塊。 - I’ve tried them once—they’re proper addictive.
我吃過一次,真的超容易上癮欸。 - What’s your favorite menu item ever?
你最愛的速食餐點是哪一個? - The McFlurry with Oreo, hands down.
絕對是 Oreo 麥旋風,沒得比。 - Omg yes! I used to get that all the time.
哇真的!我以前常常點那個。 - Right? It’s like childhood in a cup.
對吧?就像一杯童年的味道。 - Ever tried Taco Bell?
你吃過 Taco Bell 嗎? - Once! It was weird but kinda fun.
吃過一次!有點奇怪但還蠻有趣的。 - Haha yeah, it’s not exactly Mexican food.
哈哈對啦,它不算真的墨西哥菜。 - I could tell, but I didn’t mind!
我感覺得出來,但我還能接受啦! - How about Burger King? Yay or nay?
那漢堡王你覺得呢?喜歡嗎? - Bit greasy for me, but the onion rings are fab.
有點油,不過他們的洋蔥圈真的好吃。 - Their Whopper is solid though.
不過他們的華堡還是很不錯的。 - Oh yeah, can’t deny that.
對啦,那個真的沒話說。 - Do you eat fast food often?
你常吃速食嗎? - Not really, but when I do, I go all in.
不太常,但吃的時候我都吃超多。 - Same. It’s like a cheat day feast.
我也是。就是那種放縱日的概念。 - Exactly! Treat yourself, right?
完全就是啊!偶爾就是要寵自己。 - Ever tried Five Guys?
你吃過 Five Guys 嗎? - Yes! Their chips are massive.
有啊!他們的薯條超大份的。 - Dude, and the peanuts while you wait? Genius.
欸還有在等餐的時候給花生吃,超聰明欸。 - Haha, never seen that before. Loved it.
哈哈,我第一次看到這種耶,我超喜歡。 - If you could make your dream fast food combo, what would it be?
如果你可以自己配一套夢幻速食組合,會怎麼選? - Maybe McDonald’s fries with Chick-fil-A nuggets?
嗯…麥當勞薯條配 Chick-fil-A 雞塊吧? - That sounds elite. I’d throw in a milkshake too.
聽起來很強欸。我還會加一杯奶昔。 - Vanilla or chocolate?
香草還是巧克力? - Chocolate, 100%.
一定是巧克力啊。 - Can’t go wrong with that.
這個選不會錯啦。 - What fast food do you miss from home?
有沒有哪家你家鄉的速食讓你懷念的? - We’ve got this chain called Supermac’s—so good after a night out.
我們那邊有一間叫 Supermac’s 的連鎖店,喝完酒吃超爽。 - Sounds awesome. You’ll have to take me there someday.
聽起來超棒的!你有機會要帶我去吃! - Deal! You bring the appetite.
沒問題!你只要帶著胃來就好。 - Got any plans for the weekend?
你週末有什麼計畫嗎? - Not yet, but I’m up for something fun.
還沒,不過我想找點好玩的做。 - Wanna catch a movie or something?
要不要去看場電影什麼的? - Ooh, yeah! I’ve been dying to go to the cinema.
好耶!我超久沒去電影院了。 - There’s a new action film out—looks insane.
最近有一部新的動作片,看起來很猛。 - I’m keen! I love a bit of chaos on screen.
我超想看欸!我就愛看畫面超亂的那種。 - Or we could do something chill like a concert?
或者我們也可以去聽聽現場音樂? - I’d be well up for that. Live music is my thing.
超可以!現場音樂我最愛了。 - There’s this jazz night on Friday—sounds pretty cool.
星期五有場爵士之夜,感覺不錯欸。 - Jazz, huh? That could be a vibe.
爵士樂啊?好像蠻有氣氛的。 - We could grab dinner first, then head over.
我們可以先去吃個晚餐,再去聽音樂。 - Perfect! Make a proper night of it.
太讚了!就來個完整的夜晚行程。 - Any food you’re craving lately?
最近有特別想吃什麼嗎? - Honestly? I could smash a big bowl of ramen.
說真的?我超想來一大碗拉麵。 - Yes! There’s this spot downtown—it’s legit.
好耶!市中心有一間我知道的,真的超讚。 - Brilliant. Let’s make it a plan.
太棒了!那就決定囉。 - Do you prefer movies or live shows?
你比較喜歡看電影還是現場表演? - Depends on the mood, but live shows win, usually.
看心情啦,不過通常我比較愛現場。 - Same. There’s just something electric about live music.
我也是。現場的那種氛圍真的不一樣。 - Totally. The energy’s unreal.
完全同意,現場真的超有感覺。 - We should check what’s playing at the indie cinema too.
我們也可以看看獨立電影院最近在播什麼。 - Good shout! They always have hidden gems.
好主意耶!那裡常有小眾神片。 - Ever watched a film that completely surprised you?
有沒有哪部電影讓你大改觀的? - Yep, once saw a French film I thought I’d hate—but I loved it.
有啊,我看過一部法國片,原本以為會超無聊,結果超好看。 - Haha I love when that happens.
哈哈,我超喜歡那種驚喜感的。 - Right? Totally unexpected.
對吧?完全出乎意料的那種。 - Would you ever go to a music festival?
你會想去音樂祭嗎? - In a heartbeat. I live for that kind of buzz.
馬上就去啊!我就愛那種熱鬧感。 - There’s one next month actually—we should go.
下個月其實就有一場,我們可以去欸。 - Say less, I’m in.
不用多說,我直接答應! - Do you like outdoor events or more cozy stuff?
你喜歡戶外活動還是比較溫馨的那種? - Bit of both, really. Depends on the weather.
兩種我都行欸,看天氣決定啦。 - Same. Rain totally ruins outdoor vibes.
我也是。下雨真的會毀掉整個氣氛。 - True! But a cozy pub gig? Love that.
說得沒錯!但在酒吧聽小型演出就很棒。 - We should just keep our weekend open and see what comes up.
我們乾脆週末就先留著,看有什麼突然的好活動。 - I like that. Spontaneous plans are the best.
我喜歡這種,臨時起意最讚了。 - Agreed. As long as it involves good food and good vibes.
說得好,只要有好吃的跟好氣氛就夠了。 - Exactly. That’s all I need, really.
完全同意,我要的就這些而已啦。 - Can’t wait for Friday now.
現在超期待週五了啦。 - Same here. Let’s make it a good one.
我也是,我們一定要玩得開心。 - I’ve been thinking about redoing my room.
我最近在想要不要重新整理我的房間。 - Ooh, exciting! Got any ideas?
哦~好期待欸!你有想法了嗎? - I’m leaning toward a minimalist vibe. Super clean.
我有點想走極簡風,看起來清爽一點。 - Love that. Less stuff, more space, right?
超喜歡那種感覺。少一點雜物,空間更舒服~ - Exactly. Just white walls and maybe wood shelves.
就是啊,白牆+木頭層架差不多。 - That’s so Pinterest, in the best way.
超有 Pinterest 風欸,我是說那種很棒的風格! - What’s your dream room like?
那你夢想中的房間長怎樣? - Something cozy, with warm lights and a reading nook.
一定要溫馨!還有暖燈跟閱讀角落。 - That sounds peaceful. You into the rustic look?
聽起來很療癒耶。你喜歡鄉村風那種嗎? - A bit, yeah! Wood, plants, soft throws—all that.
有一點!木頭、綠色植物、軟毛毯…我都愛。 - I saw this YouTube video about Japandi style. Super chill.
我最近看到一支影片講 Japandi 風,超有感覺。 - Oh, that mix of Japanese and Scandinavian? Gorgeous.
哦~日系加北歐那種對吧?超美的。 - Yeah! Neutrals, natural wood, nothing too loud.
對啊,柔和色系+天然木材,不會太花俏。 - It’s so calming. Like a spa but at home.
感覺超放鬆,像家裡有個溫泉館一樣。 - Do you DIY any home stuff?
你會自己動手做家飾嗎? - Sometimes! I painted a bookshelf last month.
偶爾會欸!我上個月還刷了一個書架。 - That’s impressive! I can barely use a hammer.
哇你很厲害欸!我連榔頭都不太會用。 - Haha, don’t worry—paint is beginner friendly.
哈哈別怕啦,刷漆超入門的好嗎~ - I kinda want to add LED lights behind my desk.
我有點想在書桌後面加 LED 燈條。 - That’d be brilliant for a gaming setup!
超讚欸!那根本就是電競玩家的配置! - My only worry is making it look tacky.
我怕會搞得很俗氣。 - Just keep it subtle—warm white works wonders.
用柔白色就不會啦!低調一點就很有質感。 - Have you ever been to IKEA and wanted to buy everything?
你去 IKEA 會不會每次都想買爆? - Literally every time. It’s a trap.
每次都這樣啦。根本陷阱好嗎~ - I bought a lamp and left with five other things.
我本來只要買燈,結果多帶五樣出來。 - Classic IKEA experience, haha.
這就是 IKEA 魔力,哈哈。 - What color palette do you like for a bedroom?
你房間喜歡什麼色調? - Neutrals with pops of green—plants are a must.
柔和色+一點綠~植物一定要有的。 - I’m all about black, white, and wood. Super sleek.
我喜歡黑+白+木頭色,超有質感。 - Ooh, very modern. Love that.
哦~這個很現代風,我喜歡。 - Would you ever do wallpaper?
你會考慮貼壁紙嗎? - Maybe! A floral one for the hallway.
有可能欸!我走廊想貼點花草系的。 - I thought wallpaper was old-school, but it’s making a comeback.
我原本覺得壁紙很老派,但現在感覺又流行了。 - Totally! There’s some really chic ones now.
對啊!現在其實有些超時尚的款式。 - My dream is to have a little loft with big windows.
我夢想是住在有超大窗戶的閣樓。 - Same here! Loads of sunlight and plants everywhere.
我也是欸!整間都是陽光和植物~超療癒。 - One day, I’ll make it happen.
有一天我一定要實現這個夢想。 - You better invite me over when you do!
你實現的時候,一定要邀我去參觀喔! - Deal. Just bring coffee and design tips.
沒問題~你只要帶咖啡和設計建議來。 - Sorted. I’ll even bring scones.
沒問題,我連司康餅都幫你帶來! - So, where did you grow up?
所以你是在哪裡長大的啊? - A small village on the west coast of Ireland. Tiny but beautiful.
愛爾蘭西岸的一個小村莊。超小但風景超美。 - That sounds kinda magical.
聽起來有點夢幻欸。 - It is! Fields, sheep, and way too much rain.
真的!一堆田、羊、還有爆多雨。 - I grew up in a small town in Oregon. Real quiet.
我是在奧勒岡的一個小鎮長大的。蠻安靜的。 - Oh nice! What was it like growing up there?
哦不錯耶!那邊長大是什麼感覺? - Super chill. Not much happened, but that was the charm.
很悠閒啦,沒什麼大事發生,但反而有種魅力。 - Same here. We had one pub, one shop, and everyone knew my grandma.
我家鄉也是。我們就一間酒吧、一間雜貨店,全村都認識我奶奶。 - Did your town have any weird traditions?
你們小鎮有什麼奇怪的傳統嗎? - Oh yeah! We had an annual goat parade. Don’t ask why.
有啊!我們每年都會遊行一隻山羊。不要問為什麼哈哈。 - Wait, what? That’s hilarious.
真的假的?太好笑了吧。 - I know! The goat wore a crown and everything.
我知道啊!還給牠戴皇冠什麼的。 - We had a watermelon festival. Kids would do seed spitting contests.
我們有西瓜節。小朋友會比賽誰吐籽吐得遠。 - That’s brilliant! I’d totally win that.
太可愛了吧!我應該會贏欸哈哈。 - What was school like for you?
你們那邊的學校怎麼樣? - Small. My class had maybe 15 people total.
小到爆。我那屆班上總共才十五個人吧。 - No way! We had at least 200 in my year.
不會吧!我們一屆至少有兩百人耶。 - That’d be like, the whole town where I’m from.
那根本就等於我們整個鎮的人數了哈哈。 - Did you ever sneak out as a teen?
你青少年時期有偷偷溜出門過嗎? - Couldn’t really—we’d be spotted instantly.
根本不可能啦~走出門馬上就被抓包。 - Same. Everyone knew my parents.
我也是,大家都認識我爸媽。 - Classic small-town life. No secrets!
小鎮就是這樣,什麼事都藏不住。 - What did people do for fun there?
你們那邊的人平常都在幹嘛打發時間? - Honestly? Hanging at the petrol station was the vibe.
老實說?我們都在加油站外面閒晃。 - Haha, for real?
哈哈真的喔? - I swear. There was nowhere else to go!
我發誓啦~我們根本沒別的地方可以去。 - We used to hang out by the lake. Bonfires and all that.
我們以前都會去湖邊玩。升營火之類的。 - That sounds proper lovely. Like a movie scene.
聽起來超棒欸~根本像電影畫面。 - Ever thought about moving back someday?
你有想過哪天回老家住嗎? - Maybe when I’m old and grey.
可能我老了、頭髮白了之後吧~ - Same. It’s a great place to slow down.
我也是。那邊真的很適合慢活。 - And breathe fresh air, for once!
還有可以好好呼吸新鮮空氣啦哈哈。 - Did you have any local legends or ghost stories?
你們那邊有什麼傳說或鬼故事嗎? - Oh loads. There was a haunted bridge near the woods.
超多!森林旁邊有一座鬧鬼的橋。 - Dude, we had a haunted house everyone was scared of.
欸我們也有欸,有一棟大家都不敢靠近的老屋。 - Gotta love a good local ghost tale!
我超愛這種在地鬼故事欸! - Even if it’s fake, it adds character.
就算是假的,也讓小鎮多點特色。 - Exactly. It makes the town more fun.
就是嘛~有這些故事才好玩。 - One day, we should visit each other’s hometowns.
有機會的話,我們要去看看彼此的家鄉。 - Deal. I’ll show you my goat parade, and you show me your lake.
沒問題!我帶你看我們的山羊遊行,你帶我去你們湖邊玩~ - Have you done much traveling around the States?
你在美國有到處旅遊過嗎? - A fair bit! I’ve hit maybe ten states so far.
算有囉!大概去了十個州吧。 - That’s solid! Which one surprised you the most?
不錯耶!哪個州讓你最驚訝? - Probably Utah. The landscape blew my mind.
應該是猶他州吧,那邊的地形真的讓我嚇傻。 - Right? It’s like another planet out there.
對吧?那裡整個像外星球。 - Exactly! Red rocks, crazy views—it’s stunning.
完全同意!紅岩那種景色真的超震撼。 - Have you been to New York yet?
你去過紐約了嗎? - Yep, loved the chaos. It’s loud, but in a good way.
有啊,我超愛那種亂中有序的感覺。雖然吵但很有魅力。 - Same. It never sleeps, literally.
我也是。紐約真的不會睡欸。 - And the bagels—don’t get me started!
還有他們的貝果~我一講就停不下來啦! - Have you been to the South? Like Texas or Georgia?
你有去過南方嗎?像德州或喬治亞? - Just Texas! Honestly, it was a bit mad but fun.
去過德州!說真的,真的有點瘋但超好玩。 - Did you try barbecue there?
那你有吃德州烤肉嗎? - Oh yeah. I’m still dreaming about it.
當然有!我到現在還會想念那味道。 - California’s got everything—beaches, mountains, cities.
加州真的是什麼都有,海灘、山脈、城市通通有。 - I went to L.A. and San Diego. Totally different vibes.
我去過洛杉磯跟聖地牙哥,感覺完全不一樣欸。 - L.A.’s got the glitz, San Diego’s just chill.
洛杉磯是走華麗風,聖地牙哥就是 chill。 - Exactly! I’d live in San Diego if I could.
沒錯!如果可以我超想住聖地牙哥。 - Ever been to Florida?
你去過佛羅里達嗎? - Yep! Gators, sunshine, and wild weather.
有啊~鱷魚、陽光、還有超詭異的天氣。 - The weather flips in a second there.
那裡天氣變超快的。 - Tell me about it! Rained and sunshined all in five minutes.
說得太對了!五分鐘內又下雨又出太陽的。 - What about the Midwest? Like Illinois or Ohio?
那中西部你有去過嗎?像伊利諾或俄亥俄? - Haven’t yet, but I hear people are super friendly.
還沒欸,但聽說那邊人超友善。 - They really are. It’s more laid-back there.
他們真的很親切,那邊節奏也比較慢。 - Sounds lovely. I need to plan a proper road trip.
聽起來好棒,我真的要好好規劃一次自駕旅行了。 - I did a cross-country trip once—life-changing.
我有一次從東岸一路開到西岸,人生體驗啊。 - That’s the dream, honestly.
老實說,那根本是我夢想行程。 - You’d love driving through Arizona. Sunset hits different.
你一定會愛開車穿越亞利桑那,夕陽美炸。 - I can imagine. Proper movie scene.
我可以想像~根本就是電影場景那種。 - Any places still on your must-see list?
有沒有你還想去但還沒去的地方? - New Orleans. Music, food, culture—all of it.
紐奧良!音樂、食物、文化,我全都想體驗! - Yes! That place is packed with soul.
對啊!那地方整個很有靈魂感。 - And jazz! I’d dance in the street, no shame.
還有爵士樂!我一定會直接在街上跳起來,完全不怕丟臉。 - Have you done any nature stuff, like Yellowstone?
你有去過像黃石公園那種自然景點嗎? - Not yet, but it’s high on my list.
還沒~但那是我名單上超前面的地方。 - National parks here are next level. So underrated.
美國的國家公園真的猛,常被低估。 - Honestly, I didn’t expect the U.S. to be so scenic.
老實說,我原本沒想到美國風景這麼猛欸。 - Next trip, we should do a nature + city combo.
我們下次可以來個自然+城市的混搭旅行。 - Deal. Campfire by night, brunch in the city by day!
好啊~晚上露營,白天吃早午餐!太讚了啦!