5
Happy learning ! ^^
影片文稿:
- What was your high school like?
你的高中生活怎麼樣? - It was fun but also stressful.
很有趣,但也有壓力。 - Did you have a favorite subject?
你有最喜歡的科目嗎? - I loved history! What about you?
我最喜歡歷史!你呢? - I was really into English literature.
我特別喜歡英國文學。 - That’s cool! Any favorite books?
很酷耶!有沒有特別喜歡的書? - Did you ever skip class?
你有翹課過嗎? - Maybe once or twice!
可能一兩次吧! - I skipped math class once.
我曾經翹過數學課。 - You rebel!
你這個叛逆學生! - What was your funniest school memory?
你最有趣的校園回憶是什麼? - My friend tripped during a presentation!
我朋友在報告時摔倒了! - That must have been hilarious!
那一定很好笑! - We all laughed so hard.
我們全班都笑翻了。 - Did you ever have a crush on a teacher?
你有暗戀過老師嗎? - Nope, but some teachers were really cool.
沒有,但有些老師真的很酷。 - What clubs were you in?
你參加過什麼社團? - I was in the drama club!
我參加過戲劇社! - Did you act in any plays?
你有演過戲嗎? - Yeah, I played the lead once!
有啊,我還演過主角! - That’s impressive!
好厲害! - Thanks! It was so much fun.
謝謝!真的超好玩。 - Were you in any sports teams?
你有參加過運動隊嗎? - Yeah, I played soccer.
有啊,我踢足球。 - Our school’s soccer team was terrible.
我們學校的足球隊超爛的。 - Ours was pretty good!
我們的還不錯! - Did you go to prom?
你有去參加畢業舞會嗎? - Yes! It was a great night.
有啊!那晚超棒的。 - I went, but I couldn’t dance at all.
我有去,但我完全不會跳舞。 - Same here! I just stood around.
我也是!我只是站在旁邊。 - Did you ever get detention?
你有被罰留校過嗎? - Once, for being late too many times!
有一次,因為太常遲到! - My detention was for talking too much in class.
我被罰留校是因為上課講太多話。 - I believe that!
我相信! - If you could relive high school, would you?
如果可以重來一次高中生活,你會嗎? - Maybe, but only the fun parts!
也許吧,但只要開心的部分! - I think I’d do some things differently.
我覺得有些事我會做得不一樣。 - Same, but I’d keep the good memories.
我也是,但我會保留美好的回憶。 - High school was a wild time!
高中生活真的很瘋狂! - Definitely! But it shaped who we are.
絕對是!但它塑造了我們。 - Do you like classic movies?
你喜歡經典老電影嗎? - Yes! There’s something magical about them.
喜歡!它們有一種特別的魅力。 - Do you watch black-and-white films?
你會看黑白電影嗎? - Sometimes! They have a unique charm.
有時候!它們有獨特的魅力。 - What’s your favorite classic movie?
你最喜歡的經典電影是哪部? - Probably Casablanca. It’s timeless.
應該是《北非諜影》,它真的經典。 - Oh, I love Casablanca!
哦,我超愛《北非諜影》! - Right? The dialogue is brilliant.
對吧?它的台詞超棒的。 - Do you prefer old Hollywood or modern films?
你比較喜歡舊好萊塢還是現代電影? - Old Hollywood had more style.
舊好萊塢比較有風格。 - I agree! The actors were so elegant.
我同意!那時候的演員超有氣質。 - Yes! And the cinematography was stunning.
沒錯!而且攝影真的很美。 - Have you seen Gone with the Wind?
你看過《亂世佳人》嗎? - Of course! It’s a masterpiece.
當然!這是部經典鉅作。 - Do you think black-and-white movies are boring?
你覺得黑白電影很無聊嗎? - Not at all! They tell great stories.
一點也不!它們的故事很精彩。 - I love watching silent films too.
我也喜歡看無聲電影。 - Me too! Charlie Chaplin was a genius.
我也是!卓別林真是個天才。 - Do you think movies today lack originality?
你覺得現代電影缺乏原創性嗎? - Some do, but there are still great ones.
有些是,但還是有很棒的作品。 - What makes classic movies so special?
你覺得經典電影特別在哪裡? - They have heart and depth.
它們有情感深度。 - Do you like film noir?
你喜歡黑色電影(Film Noir)嗎? - Yes! The mood and lighting are incredible.
喜歡!它的氛圍和燈光超讚的。 - Who’s your favorite classic actor?
你最喜歡的經典演員是誰? - Probably Audrey Hepburn. She’s iconic.
應該是奧黛麗·赫本,她太經典了。 - I love Cary Grant’s movies.
我喜歡卡萊·格蘭特的電影。 - Oh, he was so charming!
哦,他真的很有魅力! - Have you ever watched a classic movie in a theater?
你有在電影院看過經典電影嗎? - Yes! It was an amazing experience.
有啊!那是一個很棒的體驗。 - Do you prefer watching old movies alone or with friends?
你喜歡自己看老電影還是和朋友一起看? - Alone! That way, I can really focus.
自己看!這樣我可以更專心。 - I like watching them with someone so we can discuss after.
我喜歡和別人一起看,這樣可以討論。 - That’s a great idea!
這是個好主意! - Do you think modern movies will become classics someday?
你覺得現代電影未來會成為經典嗎? - Some of them, but not all.
有些會,但不是全部。 - If you could star in a classic movie, which one would it be?
如果你能演一部經典電影,你會選哪一部? - Roman Holiday! That film is perfect.
《羅馬假期》!那部電影太完美了。 - We should have a classic movie night!
我們應該來個經典電影之夜! - Absolutely! That would be amazing.
當然!那一定很棒。 - Do you like visiting museums?
你喜歡參觀博物館嗎? - Yes! I find them fascinating.
喜歡!我覺得它們很有趣。 - What’s your favorite museum in the U.S.?
你最喜歡美國哪間博物館? - The MET in New York! It’s incredible.
紐約的大都會博物館!它真的很棒。 - Oh, I love the MET too!
哦,我也超愛大都會博物館! - The art collection there is amazing.
那裡的藝術收藏超驚人。 - Have you been to the Smithsonian?
你去過史密森學會博物館嗎? - Yes! It has so many great exhibits.
有啊!那裡有很多很棒的展覽。 - I want to visit the National Air and Space Museum.
我想去國家航空航天博物館。 - Oh, that’s a must-see!
哦,那一定要去! - Have you been to the Getty Museum in LA?
你去過洛杉磯的蓋蒂博物館嗎? - Yes! The architecture is stunning.
有啊!它的建築設計超美的。 - I love art museums.
我超愛美術館。 - Same! They’re so inspiring.
我也是!它們超有啟發性。 - Do you prefer modern art or classical art?
你比較喜歡現代藝術還是古典藝術? - I appreciate both, but I lean towards classical.
兩者我都欣賞,但我偏向古典藝術。 - Have you ever visited the Art Institute of Chicago?
你去過芝加哥藝術博物館嗎? - Not yet, but it’s on my list!
還沒,但它在我的清單上! - What kind of museum would you open if you could?
如果你能開博物館,你會開什麼類型的? - A museum about world cultures!
一個關於世界文化的博物館! - That sounds amazing!
聽起來超棒的! - Right? It would be so educational.
對吧?這會很有教育意義。 - Have you been to any unusual museums?
你有去過什麼特別的博物館嗎? - Yes! I went to a spy museum once.
有啊!我去過一次間諜博物館。 - That sounds so cool!
聽起來超酷的! - It was! They had real spy gadgets.
是啊!他們有真的間諜工具。 - Do you think museums should be free?
你覺得博物館應該免費嗎? - Yes! Everyone should have access to culture.
是啊!每個人都應該能接觸文化。 - Do you buy souvenirs at museums?
你會在博物館買紀念品嗎? - Sometimes, if I really love an exhibit.
有時候,如果我特別喜歡某個展覽的話。 - Do you like interactive exhibits?
你喜歡互動式展覽嗎? - Yes! They make learning so much fun.
喜歡!它們讓學習變得更有趣。 - What’s one museum you’d love to visit?
你最想參觀哪個博物館? - The Louvre! It’s a dream of mine.
羅浮宮!這是我的夢想之一。 - Have you been to any science museums?
你有去過科學博物館嗎? - Yes! The ones with space exhibits are my favorite.
有啊!我最喜歡有太空展覽的博物館。 - Do you take a lot of photos in museums?
你在博物館會拍很多照片嗎? - Only when it’s allowed!
只有在允許的情況下! - Let’s visit a museum together next time!
下次我們一起去博物館吧! - That sounds like a great idea!
聽起來是個好主意! - Do you like doing DIY projects?
你喜歡做DIY手工嗎? - Yes! It’s so satisfying to make something yourself.
喜歡!自己做東西真的很有成就感。 - What’s the last DIY project you did?
你最近做過的DIY項目是什麼? - I built a bookshelf for my room!
我為房間做了一個書架! - That’s impressive! Was it difficult?
真厲害!會很難嗎? - A little, but I figured it out.
有點,但最後我搞定了。 - Have you ever made furniture?
你有做過家具嗎? - No, but I’d love to try!
沒有,但我很想試試! - What kind of DIY do you enjoy most?
你最喜歡哪種類型的DIY? - I love painting and decorating.
我喜歡繪畫和裝飾。 - Do you watch DIY videos online?
你會在線上看DIY影片嗎? - All the time! They give me great ideas.
常常看!它們給我很多好點子。 - Have you ever done a home improvement project?
你有做過家居改造的項目嗎? - I helped paint my living room once!
我曾經幫忙粉刷客廳! - Did it turn out well?
效果如何? - It was messy, but I liked the result!
有點亂,但我很滿意成果! - Have you ever tried woodworking?
你有試過木工嗎? - No, but it looks really cool.
沒有,但看起來很酷。 - I once made a wooden coffee table.
我有做過一張木製咖啡桌。 - That’s awesome! Was it hard?
太棒了!會很難嗎? - Do you like making handmade gifts?
你喜歡做手工禮物嗎? - Yes! They feel more personal.
喜歡!這樣感覺更有個人特色。 - What’s the best DIY gift you’ve made?
你做過最棒的DIY禮物是什麼? - A handmade photo album!
一本手工相簿! - Have you ever made your own clothes?
你有做過自己的衣服嗎? - No, but I’d love to try sewing!
沒有,但我很想試試縫紉! - Do you have any DIY fails?
你有過DIY失敗經驗嗎? - Plenty! But that’s part of learning.
超多的!但這是學習的一部分。 - What’s your dream DIY project?
你最想做的DIY項目是什麼? - Building my own tiny house!
蓋一間自己的小屋! - Have you ever upcycled something?
你有回收舊物再利用過嗎? - Yes! I turned an old ladder into a bookshelf.
有啊!我把一個舊梯子改造成書架。 - That’s so creative!
這超有創意的! - Thanks! It saved me money too.
謝謝!還幫我省了錢。 - Do you think DIY is cheaper than buying new things?
你覺得DIY比買新東西便宜嗎? - Sometimes, but not always.
有時候,但不一定。 - Have you ever tried candle-making?
你有試過做蠟燭嗎? - No, but that sounds really fun!
沒有,但聽起來很好玩! - Let’s do a DIY project together sometime!
我們找時間一起做DIY吧! - Great idea! That would be so fun.
好主意!一定會很好玩。 - Do you believe in astrology?
你相信占星學嗎? - I think it’s fun, but I don’t take it too seriously.
我覺得很好玩,但不會太當真。 - What’s your zodiac sign?
你的星座是什麼? - I’m a Leo! What about you?
我是獅子座!你呢? - I’m a Taurus. Do you think our signs match?
我是金牛座。你覺得我們的星座合得來嗎? - I think they do! Fire and earth go well together.
我覺得合得來!火象和土象很搭。 - Do you check your horoscope?
你會看星座運勢嗎? - Sometimes, just for fun!
有時候,純粹好玩! - Do you think zodiac signs affect personality?
你覺得星座會影響個性嗎? - Maybe a little, but people are unique.
也許有一點,但每個人都是獨特的。 - Have you ever read about moon signs?
你有研究過月亮星座嗎? - Yes! They say it reflects your emotions.
有啊!聽說它反映你的情緒。 - What’s your rising sign?
你的上升星座是什麼? - I think it’s Gemini.
我想是雙子座。 - Do you think some signs are more compatible than others?
你覺得有些星座比其他星座更合得來嗎? - That’s what people say!
人們是這麼說的! - Have you ever met someone who totally matched their zodiac sign?
你有遇過個性完全符合星座特質的人嗎? - Yes! My friend is such a typical Virgo.
有啊!我朋友完全是典型的處女座。 - What’s the most interesting zodiac fact you know?
你知道最有趣的星座事實是什麼? - Each sign has a ruling planet!
每個星座都有主宰行星! - Do you know about Chinese zodiac signs?
你知道十二生肖嗎? - Yes! Mine is the Dragon.
知道!我是龍年生的。 - I’m a Rabbit! Do you think it fits me?
我是兔年生的!你覺得符合我嗎? - Maybe! Rabbits are supposed to be gentle.
也許吧!兔子據說性格溫和。 - Have you ever dated someone based on their sign?
你有根據星座選擇過約會對象嗎? - Not really, but I’ve heard people do!
沒有,但我聽說有人會這樣做! - Do you believe in Mercury retrograde?
你相信水逆(Mercury retrograde)嗎? - I don’t know, but weird things happen!
我不確定,但總覺得怪事會發生! - What’s the funniest zodiac stereotype?
你覺得最搞笑的星座刻板印象是什麼? - That Geminis can’t make decisions!
雙子座很難做決定! - Have you ever had a birth chart reading?
你有做過星盤解析嗎? - No, but I’d love to try!
沒有,但我很想試試! - Do you think astrology is real or just fun?
你覺得占星是真的還是只是娛樂? - I think it’s fun, but I keep an open mind.
我覺得是娛樂,但我抱持開放態度。 - What’s your least favorite zodiac trait?
你最不喜歡的星座特質是什麼? - Probably stubbornness in Taurus.
可能是金牛座的固執。 - Do you think astrology can predict the future?
你覺得占星能預測未來嗎? - Not really, but it’s fun to think about.
不太相信,但想想還是挺有趣的。 - Let’s check our horoscopes for fun!
我們來看看今天的星座運勢吧! - Sounds good! Let’s see what it says.
好啊!看看它怎麼說。