13
Happy learning ! ^^
影片文稿
- I love collecting fridge magnets from every place I visit.
我喜歡收集每個旅行地點的冰箱磁鐵。 - Oh, I do that too! My fridge is covered in magnets from all over.
我也這樣做!我的冰箱上滿是來自各地的磁鐵。 - Do you have a favorite one?
你有最喜歡的嗎? - Probably the one from Japan. It has a tiny Mt. Fuji on it!
可能是來自日本的那個。它上面有一個小小的富士山! - That sounds awesome! I got a wooden one from New Zealand.
聽起來超棒!我從紐西蘭買了一個木製的。 - Ooh, was it hand-carved?
哦,是手工雕刻的嗎? - Yep, with a Māori design. It’s really special.
是的,上面有毛利圖案。這真的很特別。 - That must have been a great find!
那一定是個很棒的收藏! - Do you like buying souvenirs when you travel?
你喜歡在旅行時買紀念品嗎? - Yes! I love picking up small handmade crafts.
喜歡!我喜歡買一些手工製的小工藝品。 - I once bought a handwoven bag from Mexico.
我曾經從墨西哥買了一個手工編織的包。 - Oh, that sounds beautiful! Do you still use it?
哇,那聽起來很漂亮!你還在用它嗎? - Not much, but I keep it as a great memory.
不常用,但我把它當作一個很棒的回憶。 - That’s the best part about souvenirs!
這就是紀念品最棒的地方! - Have you ever bought something weird on a trip?
你有沒有在旅行時買過奇怪的東西? - Haha, yes! I once bought a tiny wooden spoon with a face on it.
哈哈,有!我曾經買了一把上面有臉的小木勺。 - Why did you buy it?
你為什麼買它? - I don’t know! It just looked funny.
我也不知道!它看起來很好笑。 - I once bought a hat I never wore.
我曾經買過一頂我從沒戴過的帽子。 - Haha, impulse buying at its finest!
哈哈,這就是衝動購物的極致! - Do you like bargaining at markets?
你喜歡在市場裡殺價嗎? - Sometimes! But I’m not very good at it.
有時候!但我不是很擅長。 - I love it! It’s like a game.
我超愛的!這就像是一場遊戲。 - Oh, I’d rather just pay and leave!
哦,我寧願直接付錢然後走人! - What’s the best deal you ever got?
你曾經拿到最好的交易是什麼? - A handmade necklace for half the price!
一條手工項鍊,只花了一半的價格! - That’s impressive!
這太厲害了! - I was so proud of myself!
我當時超級得意! - Do you prefer shopping alone or with friends?
你比較喜歡自己逛街還是跟朋友一起? - With friends! It’s more fun that way.
跟朋友!這樣更好玩。 - What’s your dream shopping destination?
你的夢想購物地是哪裡? - Paris, for all the fashion!
巴黎,為了所有的時尚! - I think mine would be Istanbul. The markets there look amazing.
我想我的夢想購物地會是伊斯坦堡。那裡的市集看起來超棒的。 - Oh, the Grand Bazaar! I’ve always wanted to go.
哦,大市集!我一直都想去! - Have you ever bought a souvenir for someone else?
你有沒有買過紀念品送給別人? - Yes! I always get my mom a scarf from every country I visit.
有!我每次去不同國家,都會給我媽媽買一條圍巾。 - That’s so thoughtful! I bet she has a big collection by now.
這真的好貼心!我敢打賭她現在一定有一大堆了。 - Oh, absolutely! She even organizes them by color.
絕對是!她甚至還按照顏色整理它們。 - Next time I travel, I should get something special for my family too.
下次我旅行時,我也該給家人買點特別的東西。 - That’s a great idea! It makes trips even more memorable.
這是個好主意!這讓旅行變得更有紀念價值。 - Have you ever volunteered for a charity?
你有沒有參加過公益志工活動? - Yes! I helped at a food bank last year.
有!我去年在食物銀行幫忙。 - That’s amazing! What did you do there?
這太棒了!你在那裡做了什麼? - I helped sort and pack food for families in need.
我幫忙整理和打包食物給有需要的家庭。 - That must have been really rewarding.
那一定讓你覺得很有意義。 - It was! Seeing their smiles made my day.
是的!看到他們的笑容讓我覺得一切都值得。 - Have you ever donated to any causes?
你有捐過款給任何公益團體嗎? - Yes, I donate to animal shelters whenever I can.
有,我只要有機會就會捐款給動物收容所。 - That’s wonderful! Do you have a favorite charity?
這很棒!你有特別喜歡的公益組織嗎? - Yes, there’s one that rescues stray dogs.
有,一個專門救援流浪狗的機構。 - I love that! I once adopted a rescue dog.
我喜歡這種事!我曾經領養過一隻被救援的狗。 - That’s amazing! What’s its name?
太棒了!牠叫什麼名字? - His name is Buddy. He’s been with me for five years now.
牠叫 Buddy,他已經陪我五年了。 - That’s so sweet! I bet he’s really lucky.
這太溫馨了!我敢打賭牠超幸運。 - Do you think small donations make a difference?
你覺得小額捐款有幫助嗎? - Absolutely! Every little bit helps.
當然!每一點幫助都很重要。 - I once joined a beach cleanup event.
我曾經參加過淨灘活動。 - That’s awesome! I’ve always wanted to do that.
這太棒了!我一直都想試試看。 - It was fun and eye-opening. We collected so much trash!
這很有趣,也讓我大開眼界。我們撿了好多垃圾! - That’s great! We really need to take care of our planet.
太棒了!我們真的要好好愛護地球。 - Have you ever raised money for charity?
你有沒有募過款給公益團體? - Once! I ran a marathon to support cancer research.
有一次!我跑過馬拉松來支持癌症研究。 - That’s so impressive! How much did you raise?
這太厲害了!你募到了多少? - Around $500! My friends and family helped a lot.
大約 500 美元!我的家人和朋友幫了很多。 - That’s really inspiring!
這真的很有啟發性! - Thank you! It felt great to do something meaningful.
謝謝!能做點有意義的事感覺很棒。 - If you could start a charity, what would it be for?
如果你能創立一個公益組織,你會幫助哪方面? - Probably something related to education for kids.
可能是跟兒童教育相關的。 - That’s a great idea! Education changes lives.
這是一個好主意!教育能改變人生。 - Exactly! Every child deserves a good education.
沒錯!每個孩子都應該接受良好的教育。 - Have you ever participated in a fundraiser event?
你有沒有參加過募款活動? - Yes! I joined a charity bake sale last summer.
有!去年夏天我參加了一場慈善烘焙義賣。 - That sounds like fun! What did you bake?
聽起來很好玩!你烤了什麼? - Chocolate chip cookies! They sold out really fast.
巧克力豆餅乾!它們很快就賣光了。 - I’d love to join something like that!
我好想參加這種活動! - You should! It’s a great way to help and have fun.
你應該試試!這是個幫助別人又能玩得開心的好方法。 - Maybe we should volunteer together sometime!
也許我們可以找個機會一起當志工! - That would be awesome! Let’s find an event soon.
那太棒了!我們趕快找個活動吧。 - Sounds like a plan! Giving back always feels great.
聽起來不錯!回饋社會總是讓人覺得很棒。 - Totally! Let’s make a difference together.
完全同意!讓我們一起做些改變吧。 - What do people in New Zealand usually do for fun?
紐西蘭的人通常都怎麼娛樂? - Lots of outdoor stuff! Hiking, surfing, and rugby are really popular.
很多戶外活動!健行、衝浪、橄欖球都很受歡迎。 - Rugby is huge there, right?
橄欖球在那邊很流行對吧? - Yes! It’s almost like a religion. Everyone watches it.
是的!它幾乎就像是一種信仰,大家都看。 - Do you play rugby?
你有在玩橄欖球嗎? - Not really, but I enjoy watching it with friends.
不太會,但我喜歡和朋友一起看比賽。 - In the U.S., football is a big deal.
在美國,橄欖球也是很重要的運動。 - Yeah, American football is pretty intense!
是啊,美式足球真的很激烈! - Do you watch the Super Bowl?
你會看超級盃嗎? - Of course! It’s a national event. The halftime show is amazing.
當然!這是一場全民盛事。中場表演超精彩的。 - What do people do during the Super Bowl?
人們在超級盃期間都做些什麼? - We have big parties with lots of snacks and drinks.
我們會舉辦派對,準備很多零食和飲料。 - That sounds fun! Do you like any New Zealand sports?
聽起來很好玩!你對紐西蘭的運動有興趣嗎? - Cricket is interesting, but I don’t really understand the rules.
板球蠻有趣的,但我不是很懂規則。 - Cricket games last forever!
板球比賽好像超級久! - Haha, yeah! Some matches go on for days.
哈哈,是啊!有些比賽可以打好幾天。 - What about movies? Any famous New Zealand films?
電影呢?紐西蘭有什麼有名的電影嗎? - The Lord of the Rings was filmed in New Zealand!
《魔戒》是在紐西蘭拍攝的! - Oh yeah, the landscapes are incredible!
哦對,那裡的景色超壯觀! - Right? The scenery looks unreal.
對吧?風景美得不真實! - Have you ever visited any filming locations?
你去過任何拍攝場景嗎? - Not yet, but I really want to!
還沒,但我真的很想去! - Do you like watching movies in theaters or at home?
你喜歡在電影院看電影還是在家裡? - I prefer theaters! The big screen makes it special.
我比較喜歡電影院!大螢幕讓人更有感覺。 - I like theaters too, but I eat too much popcorn!
我也喜歡電影院,但我每次都吃太多爆米花! - Haha, same! I always get the biggest size.
哈哈,一樣!我每次都買最大桶的。 - What kind of music is popular in New Zealand?
紐西蘭流行什麼類型的音樂? - We love indie rock and folk music. How about the U.S.?
我們喜歡獨立搖滾和民謠音樂。美國呢? - In the U.S., we have all kinds of music. Pop, hip-hop, country…
在美國,各種音樂都有。流行、嘻哈、鄉村…… - I love American country music! It’s so catchy.
我超愛美國的鄉村音樂!旋律超洗腦。 - Do you play any musical instruments?
你有玩什麼樂器嗎? - A little guitar, but I’m not very good.
一點點吉他,但我不太厲害。 - That’s cool! I’ve always wanted to learn the ukulele.
那很酷耶!我一直想學烏克麗麗。 - You should! It’s really fun and easy to play.
你應該試試!它很有趣而且很好學。 - Do you like karaoke?
你喜歡唱卡拉OK嗎? - Yes! But only when I sing with friends.
喜歡!但只敢和朋友一起唱。 - Same! I’d never sing alone.
一樣!我絕對不會自己唱。 - Me neither! It’s more fun with a group.
我也是!一群人一起比較好玩。 - One day, we should go to a karaoke night!
有一天我們應該去唱卡拉OK! - That sounds awesome! I’ll make a song list.
這聽起來太棒了!我來準備歌單。 - What kind of games did you play as a kid?
你小時候玩什麼遊戲? - Mostly outdoor games! We played tag, hide and seek, and climbed trees.
大多是戶外遊戲!我們玩鬼抓人、躲貓貓,還會爬樹。 - Oh, I loved playing hide and seek too!
哦,我也超愛玩躲貓貓! - Me too! I was the best at finding hiding spots.
我也是!我最會找藏身的地方。 - Did you ever build a treehouse?
你有蓋過樹屋嗎? - No, but I always wanted one! Did you have one?
沒有,但我一直很想要!你有嗎? - Yeah! My dad helped me build a small one in our backyard.
有啊!我爸幫我在後院搭了一個小樹屋。 - That sounds amazing! Did you play in it a lot?
聽起來超棒!你常在裡面玩嗎? - All the time! It was like my secret hideout.
幾乎天天玩!它就像是我的秘密基地。 - That’s so cool! I would have loved that as a kid.
這太酷了!如果我是小孩,我一定會超喜歡。 - What about board games? Did you play any?
桌遊呢?你有玩過什麼嗎? - Yes! I loved Monopoly and Scrabble.
有!我超喜歡大富翁和拼字遊戲。 - Monopoly always ended with someone getting mad.
大富翁總是以某人發脾氣結束。 - Haha, true! My brother would always flip the board.
哈哈,沒錯!我哥哥每次都會翻桌。 - Did you ever play video games as a kid?
你小時候有玩過電玩嗎? - A little, but I was more into outdoor adventures.
一點點,但我更喜歡戶外探險。 - Same! I spent most of my time riding bikes.
一樣!我大部分時間都在騎腳踏車。 - Oh, I loved riding bikes too! We had races in my neighborhood.
哦,我也超愛騎腳踏車!我們會在社區裡比賽。 - Did you ever build forts with blankets?
你有用毯子搭過堡壘嗎? - Yes! My siblings and I made the best pillow forts.
有啊!我和兄弟姐妹超會搭枕頭堡壘。 - I used to pretend my fort was a castle.
我以前會假裝我的堡壘是一座城堡。 - Haha, same! I was always the queen of my castle.
哈哈,一樣!我總是當我的城堡裡的女王。 - Did you ever catch bugs as a kid?
你小時候有抓過昆蟲嗎? - All the time! I had a whole jar of fireflies once.
超常抓!有一次我還抓了一整罐螢火蟲。 - That’s so cool! We used to chase butterflies.
這超酷的!我們以前會追蝴蝶。 - I tried, but they were too fast for me!
我試過,但牠們對我來說太快了! - Did you go camping as a kid?
你小時候有去露營過嗎? - Yes! My family went every summer.
有啊!我們家每年夏天都會去露營。 - That sounds like fun! Did you sleep in a tent?
聽起來很好玩!你們睡帳篷嗎? - Of course! And we made s’mores by the campfire.
當然!我們還會在營火旁烤棉花糖餅乾。 - I always wanted to try making s’mores!
我一直想試試看烤棉花糖餅乾! - You have to! They’re the best camping snack.
你一定要試!這是最棒的露營點心。 - Did you ever make up your own games?
你小時候有自己發明遊戲嗎? - All the time! My friends and I invented a treasure hunt.
超常發明!我和朋友還設計過尋寶遊戲。 - That sounds fun! Did you hide real treasure?
聽起來好玩!你們有藏真正的寶藏嗎? - Haha, not really! It was just candy and small toys.
哈哈,才沒有!只是一些糖果和小玩具。 - I wish I could go back and play all those games again.
我真希望能回去再玩那些遊戲一次。 - Me too! Being a kid was so much fun.
我也是!當小孩真的好好玩。 - Maybe we should have a childhood games day someday!
也許我們應該來個童年遊戲日! - That’s a great idea! Let’s make it happen.
這是個好主意!一定要實現它。 - How do people in New Zealand celebrate New Year’s Eve?
紐西蘭的人怎麼慶祝跨年? - We usually have big outdoor parties with fireworks and concerts.
我們通常會有大型戶外派對,還有煙火和音樂會。 - That sounds amazing! Do you stay up until midnight?
這聽起來好棒!你們會熬夜到午夜嗎? - Of course! We count down together and celebrate.
當然!我們會一起倒數然後慶祝。 - Do you have any special New Year’s traditions?
你們有什麼特別的跨年傳統嗎? - We make New Year’s resolutions! Do you?
我們會許新年願望!你呢? - Yeah, but I never keep mine!
有啊,但我從來沒實現過! - Haha, same here! I always forget after a week.
哈哈,我也是!每次過了一週就忘了。 - How about Christmas? How do you celebrate?
那聖誕節呢?你們怎麼慶祝? - Since it’s summer here, we often have BBQs at the beach!
因為這裡是夏天,我們通常會在海灘烤肉! - That’s so different from the U.S.! We usually have snow.
這跟美國好不一樣!我們通常都會下雪。 - I’d love to have a white Christmas someday!
我好想有一次白色聖誕節! - Do you exchange gifts on Christmas?
你們會交換禮物嗎? - Yes! We do Secret Santa with friends and family.
會啊!我們會跟朋友和家人玩「秘密聖誕老公公」。 - I love Secret Santa! It makes gift-giving more exciting.
我超愛「秘密聖誕老公公」!這讓交換禮物更有趣。 - Totally! It’s fun to guess who gave you the gift.
完全同意!最好玩的是猜禮物是誰送的。 - What’s your favorite holiday?
你最喜歡哪個節日? - Probably New Year’s Eve! The fireworks are amazing.
可能是跨年!煙火真的超美。 - Have you ever watched fireworks from a boat?
你有從船上看過煙火嗎? - No, but that sounds incredible! Have you?
沒有,但聽起來超棒的!你有嗎? - Yes! Watching fireworks on a boat is magical.
有!從船上看煙火真的很夢幻。 - I need to try that one day!
我一定要找一天試試! - Do you guys have any special food for New Year’s?
你們跨年有特別的食物嗎? - Yes! We usually have a big feast with seafood and lamb.
有啊!我們通常會吃海鮮和羊肉的大餐。 - That sounds delicious! In the U.S., we eat black-eyed peas for good luck.
聽起來好好吃!在美國,我們會吃黑眼豆來求好運。 - Oh, I’ve heard about that! Do they really bring luck?
哦,我聽說過!它們真的會帶來好運嗎? - I don’t know, but I eat them just in case!
我不確定,但還是吃了以防萬一! - Haha, that’s a smart tradition!
哈哈,這是個聰明的傳統! - Do you guys celebrate Thanksgiving in New Zealand?
你們紐西蘭會慶祝感恩節嗎? - Not really, but we do have a harvest festival.
不太會,但我們有豐收節。 - That sounds interesting! What do you do for it?
聽起來很有趣!你們會怎麼慶祝? - We celebrate with food, music, and dancing!
我們會用美食、音樂和舞蹈來慶祝! - That’s really cool! I love learning about different traditions.
這真的很酷!我喜歡了解不同的傳統。 - Me too! Every culture has something unique.
我也是!每種文化都有獨特的東西。 - If you could experience any festival in the world, which one would you choose?
如果你能體驗世界上的任何節日,你會選哪個? - Probably the Rio Carnival! It looks so colorful and lively.
可能是里約嘉年華!看起來超繽紛又熱鬧。 - That would be amazing! I’d love to see the parades.
那一定很棒!我超想看那些遊行。 - Same here! The energy must be incredible.
我也是!那種氣氛一定超棒。 - One day, we should plan a trip to experience a big festival together!
有一天,我們應該一起規劃旅行,體驗一個盛大的節日! - That sounds like a perfect idea! Let’s do it!
這聽起來是個完美的主意!一定要去!