🎧高效率英文聽力訓練|輕鬆聊天無壓力|美國口音+英國口音

by The 1 hour English daily

Happy learning ! ^^

影片文稿:

  1. Have you noticed all the dance challenges on social media lately?
    你有注意到最近社交媒體上的舞蹈挑戰嗎?
  2. Yes, they’re everywhere!
    是的,到處都是!
  3. Some of them look so fun!
    有些看起來真的很有趣!
  4. And others just look impossible to do.
    而有些看起來根本不可能做到。
  5. Have you tried any of them?
    你嘗試過其中一個嗎?
  6. I attempted one, but I looked ridiculous.
    我試過一個,但看起來很滑稽。
  7. Which one was it?
    是哪個挑戰?
  8. The one with the hand wave and spin.
    那個有手勢波浪和旋轉的。
  9. That one’s so popular right now.
    那個現在超受歡迎的。
  10. I know, but my coordination isn’t great.
    我知道,但我的協調性不太好。
  11. Do you think you’ll try another one?
    你會再嘗試其他的嗎?
  12. Maybe, but I’ll need a lot of practice first.
    也許會,但我需要先多練習。
  13. Have you seen the new meme trend?
    你有看到新的迷因趨勢嗎?
  14. Oh, the one with the cats?
    哦,是那個關於貓的嗎?
  15. Yes! Those are hilarious.
    是的!那些真的很搞笑。
  16. They really are. Cats always win the internet.
    確實如此。貓永遠是網路贏家。
  17. What’s your favorite social media platform?
    你最喜歡的社交媒體平台是什麼?
  18. Probably Instagram. What about you?
    大概是Instagram。你呢?
  19. I use TikTok more. It’s addictive.
    我比較常用TikTok。真的很上癮。
  20. Totally. You can lose hours scrolling.
    完全同意。你可以一滑就是幾個小時。
  21. Do you post much yourself?
    你自己會常發帖嗎?
  22. Not really. I prefer just watching.
    不太會。我比較喜歡看別人發的。
  23. Same here. Posting feels like too much pressure.
    我也是。發帖感覺壓力好大。
  24. Exactly. Everyone’s so creative these days.
    完全同意。現在大家都太有創意了。
  25. Do you follow any food accounts?
    你有追蹤任何美食帳號嗎?
  26. Yes! They always make me hungry.
    有啊!它們總是讓我餓得不行。
  27. Same! And then I end up ordering takeout.
    我也是!然後我就會點外賣。
  28. That’s the danger of food content.
    這就是美食內容的危險之處。
  29. Do you follow travel accounts too?
    你也追蹤旅遊帳號嗎?
  30. Of course. They make me want to book a trip immediately.
    當然。它們讓我想馬上訂一趟旅行。
  31. Same here. Social media’s the best for travel ideas.
    我也是。社交媒體是找旅遊點子的最佳方式。
  32. It really is. You discover so many cool places.
    的確如此。你會發現好多很棒的地方。
  33. What’s the most inspiring account you follow?
    你追蹤過最激勵人心的帳號是什麼?
  34. There’s one about eco-friendly living. It’s fascinating.
    有一個關於環保生活的帳號,真的很有趣。
  35. I’ve seen those. They make me feel guilty about using plastic.
    我看過那些,讓我對用塑膠感到愧疚。
  36. Same! But they also give great tips to reduce waste.
    我也是!但它們也提供了很棒的減少浪費建議。
  37. Do you think social media’s overall a good thing?
    你覺得社交媒體總體來說是好事嗎?
  38. I think it depends on how you use it.
    我覺得這取決於你怎麼使用它。
  39. True. It’s a double-edged sword, isn’t it?
    沒錯,這是一把雙刃劍,對吧?
  40. Exactly. It can connect or overwhelm you.
    完全正確。它可以聯繫你,也可以壓倒你。
  41. Where do you see yourself in five years?
    你覺得自己五年後會在哪裡?
  42. Hopefully doing something creative. What about you?
    希望能做一些有創意的事情。你呢?
  43. I’d like to start my own business someday.
    我希望有一天能開創自己的事業。
  44. That sounds exciting! What kind of business?
    聽起來很令人興奮!什麼樣的事業?
  45. Something related to tech, maybe an app.
    可能跟科技有關,也許是一個應用程式。
  46. That’s such a great field to get into.
    那是一個很好的領域。
  47. What about you? What’s your dream job?
    你呢?你夢想中的工作是什麼?
  48. I’d love to work in film or TV production.
    我希望能從事電影或電視製作。
  49. That’s so cool. Have you done anything related to it?
    那太酷了。你有做過相關的事嗎?
  50. I’ve taken a few classes, but nothing professional yet.
    我上過一些課,但還沒有正式做過。
  51. What’s the most exciting part about it for you?
    你覺得最令人興奮的部分是什麼?
  52. Creating stories that connect with people.
    創造能與人們產生聯繫的故事。
  53. That’s a powerful goal.
    這是一個強而有力的目標。
  54. Thanks! What about your app idea?
    謝謝!你的應用程式點子呢?
  55. I want it to solve everyday problems, like time management.
    我想要解決日常問題,比如時間管理。
  56. That’s a brilliant idea. Everyone needs help with that.
    這是一個很棒的想法。每個人都需要幫助。
  57. Do you think people would pay for an app like that?
    你覺得人們會為這樣的應用程式付費嗎?
  58. Absolutely, if it’s well-designed and useful.
    絕對會,只要設計得好又實用。
  59. What’s your biggest challenge with your goal?
    你的目標最大的挑戰是什麼?
  60. Finding time to focus on it while working full-time.
    在全職工作時找到專注的時間。
  61. That’s tough. Do you have a plan for that?
    那很困難。你有計劃嗎?
  62. I’m trying to set aside weekends for it.
    我正試著把週末留給它。
  63. That’s a good start.
    那是一個好的開始。
  64. Thanks. Baby steps, right?
    謝謝。慢慢來,對吧?
  65. Do you ever feel overwhelmed by your goals?
    你會覺得被目標壓得喘不過氣嗎?
  66. Sometimes, but I remind myself to take it one step at a time.
    有時候,但我提醒自己一步步來。
  67. That’s a great mindset.
    那是很好的心態。
  68. I try! What’s your next step for your dream?
    我試著保持!那你的夢想下一步是什麼?
  69. My next step is networking with people in the industry.
    我的下一步是與業內人士建立聯繫。
  70. That’s a smart move. Connections are everything.
    這是明智之舉。人脈就是一切。
  71. Do you go to a lot of networking events?
    你經常參加聯誼活動嗎?
  72. Not yet, but I’m planning to start.
    還沒有,但我計劃開始參加。
  73. What’s your biggest motivation?
    你的最大動力是什麼?
  74. Making a difference in people’s lives.
    對人們的生活產生影響。
  75. That’s inspiring. Do you think you’ll reach it soon?
    那真是激勵人心。你覺得很快能達成嗎?
  76. I hope so, but I know it’ll take time.
    希望如此,但我知道需要時間。
  77. Do you think there’s a shortcut to success?
    你覺得成功有捷徑嗎?
  78. Hard work and persistence are the only shortcuts.
    努力和堅持是唯一的捷徑。
  79. I agree. What’s one thing you wish you’d known earlier?
    我同意。你希望早點知道的一件事是什麼?
  80. That it’s okay to fail as long as you keep trying.
    只要繼續嘗試,失敗是沒關係的。
  81. What’s your favorite type of cuisine?
    你最喜歡的料理類型是什麼?
  82. Definitely Italian. You?
    當然是義大利料理。你呢?
  83. I’d say Japanese. I love sushi.
    我會說是日本料理。我愛壽司。
  84. Sushi is amazing. Do you have a favorite spot?
    壽司真的很棒。你有最喜歡的餐廳嗎?
  85. There’s a little place downtown I always go to.
    市中心有一家小店我總是去。
  86. I’ll have to check it out sometime.
    我有時間一定要去看看。
  87. What’s the best meal you’ve ever had?
    你吃過最棒的一餐是什麼?
  88. It was a seafood platter in Greece.
    是在希臘的一份海鮮拼盤。
  89. That sounds incredible. What was on it?
    聽起來令人難以置信。有哪些東西?
  90. Lobster, shrimp, and some local fish.
    龍蝦、蝦子和一些當地的魚。
  91. Do you cook much at home?
    你在家做飯多嗎?
  92. Not as much as I’d like, but I try.
    沒有我想得那麼多,但我有試著做。
  93. What’s your go-to dish when you cook?
    你做飯時最常做的是什麼?
  94. Probably pasta. It’s quick and easy.
    大概是義大利麵。又快又簡單。
  95. Do you follow recipes or just improvise?
    你是照食譜還是即興發揮?
  96. A little of both, depending on the mood.
    兩者都有,看心情決定。
  97. Do you enjoy baking too?
    你也喜歡烘焙嗎?
  98. Not really, I’m more of a cooking person.
    不太喜歡,我比較偏好做菜。
  99. Baking feels like too much science.
    烘焙感覺像太多科學實驗了。
  100. Exactly! Cooking lets you be more creative.
    完全同意!做菜讓人更有創意。
  101. What’s the most adventurous thing you’ve eaten?
    你吃過最具冒險精神的東西是什麼?
  102. Probably octopus in Spain. It was surprisingly good.
    大概是西班牙的章魚。意外地好吃。
  103. I’ve never tried octopus. Is it chewy?
    我從來沒吃過章魚。它很有嚼勁嗎?
  104. A little, but it depends on how it’s cooked.
    有一點,但要看怎麼煮。
  105. What’s a dish you’ve always wanted to try?
    你一直想嘗試的菜是什麼?
  106. Authentic ramen in Japan. You?
    日本的正宗拉麵。你呢?
  107. I’d love to try Moroccan tagine. It looks amazing.
    我很想試試摩洛哥的塔吉鍋。看起來很棒。
  108. Oh, that’s on my list too!
    哦,那也在我的清單上!
  109. Do you watch cooking shows for inspiration?
    你會看烹飪節目尋找靈感嗎?
  110. All the time. They make me so hungry.
    經常看。它們讓我餓得不行。
  111. Who’s your favorite celebrity chef?
    你最喜歡的名廚是誰?
  112. Gordon Ramsay, hands down.
    一定是戈登·拉姆齊。
  113. What do you like about his style?
    你喜歡他什麼風格?
  114. He’s direct, but his food is amazing.
    他很直率,但他的菜超好吃。
  115. Have you tried any recipes from his shows?
    你試過他節目裡的食譜嗎?
  116. I tried his scrambled eggs recipe. It was incredible.
    我試過他的炒蛋食譜。超棒的。
  117. Do you think cooking is relaxing?
    你覺得做菜能讓人放鬆嗎?
  118. Definitely, when I’m not in a rush.
    當然,當我不趕時間的時候。
  119. Same here. Cooking feels like therapy sometimes.
    我也是。做菜有時候像是種治療。
  120. Especially when you get to eat the results!
    尤其是當你可以吃到成果時!
  121. What’s the most memorable trip you’ve ever taken?
    你經歷過最難忘的旅行是哪一次?
  122. Definitely my trip to Iceland. What about you?
    當然是我去冰島的旅行。你呢?
  123. I’d say my road trip across the U.S.
    我會說是我的美國公路旅行。
  124. That sounds like such an adventure!
    聽起來像是一場大冒險!
  125. What did you do in Iceland?
    你在冰島做了什麼?
  126. I hiked on glaciers and saw the Northern Lights.
    我在冰川上徒步,還看到了北極光。
  127. That must’ve been incredible.
    那一定非常棒。
  128. It was! Pictures don’t do it justice.
    是的!照片根本無法還原那美景。
  129. What was the highlight of your road trip?
    你的公路旅行中最精彩的部分是什麼?
  130. Driving through the Grand Canyon.
    開車穿越大峽谷。
  131. The Grand Canyon is on my bucket list.
    大峽谷在我的必去清單上。
  132. You have to go. It’s breathtaking.
    你一定要去。真的令人屏息。
  133. Did you try any local food during your trips?
    你旅行時有嘗試當地的食物嗎?
  134. In Iceland, I tried fermented shark.
    在冰島,我嘗試了發酵鯊魚。
  135. Fermented shark? Was it good?
    發酵鯊魚?好吃嗎?
  136. Not really, but it was an experience.
    不太好,但是一個特別的體驗。
  137. What’s a place you’d love to visit next?
    你接下來想去的地方是哪裡?
  138. Japan, for sure. I want to see the cherry blossoms.
    一定是日本。我想看櫻花。
  139. I’ve always wanted to visit Japan too.
    我也一直想去日本。
  140. Let’s plan a trip together!
    那我們一起計劃一趟旅行吧!
  141. Have you ever traveled alone?
    你曾經獨自旅行過嗎?
  142. Yes, once to Scotland. It was so peaceful.
    有一次去蘇格蘭,非常寧靜。
  143. Scotland sounds amazing. Did you explore the castles?
    蘇格蘭聽起來很棒。你有探索那裡的城堡嗎?
  144. Yes, and the landscapes were breathtaking.
    有,而且那裡的風景美得令人屏息。
  145. Did you meet any locals during your trip?
    你旅行中有遇到當地人嗎?
  146. Yes, they were so friendly and welcoming.
    有,他們非常友善和熱情。
  147. Traveling alone must feel different.
    獨自旅行感覺一定不一樣。
  148. It does. You get to go at your own pace.
    是的,你可以按照自己的節奏走。
  149. Have you ever gotten lost while traveling?
    你旅行時有迷路過嗎?
  150. Yes, in Venice! The streets are so confusing.
    有,在威尼斯!那裡的街道太令人困惑了。
  151. How did you find your way back?
    你是怎麼找到回去的路的?
  152. I just kept walking until I reached a landmark.
    我不停走,直到找到一個地標。
  153. Did you enjoy getting lost?
    你享受迷路的過程嗎?
  154. Surprisingly, yes. It led to some hidden gems.
    意外地,享受。這讓我發現了一些隱藏的美景。
  155. That’s the magic of traveling, isn’t it?
    這就是旅行的魔力,不是嗎?
  156. Absolutely. The unexpected moments are the best.
    絕對是。那些意想不到的瞬間是最棒的。
  157. What’s your dream travel destination?
    你夢想的旅行目的地是哪裡?
  158. South Africa. I want to go on a safari.
    南非。我想參加一次野生動物園之旅。
  159. That’s on my list too! Let’s make it happen someday.
    那也在我的清單上!我們有一天一定要實現。
  160. Deal! It’ll be an unforgettable experience.
    一言為定!那將是一個難忘的經歷。
  161. How do you usually deal with stress?
    你通常怎麼應對壓力?
  162. I like to go for a walk or meditate. What about you?
    我喜歡去散步或冥想。你呢?
  163. I usually hit the gym. Exercise helps clear my mind.
    我通常去健身房。運動能幫助我清空思緒。
  164. That’s a great way to relieve stress.
    那是個減壓的好方法。
  165. Do you think stress can ever be a good thing?
    你覺得壓力有時候可以是好事嗎?
  166. In small doses, maybe. It can motivate you.
    在適量的情況下,也許可以。它能激勵你。
  167. What’s the most stressful situation you’ve been in?
    你經歷過最有壓力的情況是什麼?
  168. Probably a big presentation at work.
    大概是工作中的一場重要簡報。
  169. How did you handle it?
    你是怎麼處理的?
  170. I prepared a lot and practiced until I felt confident.
    我做了很多準備,並練習到有自信為止。
  171. That’s impressive. Do you still get nervous?
    真令人佩服。你現在還會緊張嗎?
  172. Sometimes, but not as much as I used to.
    有時候,但沒有以前那麼多了。
  173. What’s your favorite way to relax after a long day?
    經過漫長的一天後,你最喜歡的放鬆方式是什麼?
  174. A cup of tea and a good book always work for me.
    一杯茶和一本好書對我總是有效。
  175. That sounds lovely. Do you read fiction or non-fiction?
    聽起來很棒。你看小說還是非小說類?
  176. Mostly fiction. It helps me escape reality for a bit.
    主要是小說。它幫助我暫時逃離現實。
  177. Have you ever tried yoga for stress relief?
    你有試過用瑜伽來減壓嗎?
  178. A few times. It’s harder than it looks!
    試過幾次。比看起來要難得多!
  179. I’ve heard that too. What’s the hardest part for you?
    我也聽過這樣說。對你來說最難的是什麼?
  180. The balance poses. I keep wobbling.
    平衡的姿勢。我一直在搖晃。
  181. Have you tried journaling?
    你有試過寫日記嗎?
  182. Not yet. Does it really help?
    還沒有。這真的有幫助嗎?
  183. It helps me organize my thoughts.
    它幫助我理清思緒。
  184. That sounds like a good idea. I might try it.
    聽起來是個好主意。我可能會試試看。
  185. What’s the funniest way you’ve ever de-stressed?
    你用過最搞笑的減壓方式是什麼?
  186. I once screamed into a pillow. It actually worked!
    我有一次對著枕頭尖叫。這居然有效!
  187. That’s hilarious. Did anyone hear you?
    太好笑了。有人聽到嗎?
  188. Thankfully, no. I would’ve been so embarrassed.
    幸好沒有。不然我會超尷尬。
  189. Do you ever use music to relax?
    你會用音樂來放鬆嗎?
  190. All the time. My go-to is classical piano.
    經常會。我最常聽的是古典鋼琴曲。
  191. Classical music is so calming.
    古典音樂真的很平靜。
  192. It really is. What’s your favorite genre?
    確實是。你最喜歡什麼音樂類型?
  193. I like jazz. It has a nice rhythm.
    我喜歡爵士樂。它有很棒的節奏。
  194. Jazz is great! It always lifts my mood.
    爵士樂很棒!它總是能讓我心情愉快。
  195. Do you have a go-to stress-relief activity?
    你有最常用的減壓活動嗎?
  196. Yoga, definitely. It’s like a reset button.
    一定是瑜伽。它就像是一個重置按鈕。
  197. Have you ever tried mindfulness meditation?
    你有試過正念冥想嗎?
  198. Yes, but I find it hard to sit still for long.
    有,但我覺得很難長時間坐著不動。
  199. It takes practice. Maybe start with just a few minutes.
    這需要練習。也許可以從幾分鐘開始。
  200. That’s a good idea. I’ll give it another shot.
    這是個好主意。我會再試一次。

 

You may also like