🎧英文聽力訓練|輕鬆聽懂郵局英文|美式口音vs加拿大口音

by The 1 hour English daily

Happy learning ! ^^

影片文稿:

  1. Hello, is this the line to send packages?
    你好,這是寄包裹的隊伍嗎?
  2. Yes, it is! Please wait a moment.
    是的!請稍等一下。
  3. How long is the wait today?
    今天大概要等多久?
  4. Shouldn’t be too long, maybe 10 minutes.
    不會太久,可能十分鐘左右。
  5. Great, I’ll just wait here then.
    太好了,那我就在這裡等。
  6. Perfect. We’ll call you when it’s your turn.
    完美。我們會叫到你。
  7. It’s not too crowded today. Lucky me!
    今天人不多,真幸運!
  8. Yes, you picked a good time.
    是啊,你挑了個好時間。
  9. Does the line move quickly here?
    這裡排隊速度快嗎?
  10. It usually does, especially in the morning.
    通常很快,尤其是早上。
  11. What’s the busiest time of day?
    一天中什麼時候最忙?
  12. Around noon, when everyone’s on break.
    大約中午,大家休息的時候。
  13. Do you get a lot of customers before holidays?
    節日前人多嗎?
  14. Oh yes, it’s always packed then.
    哦,是的,那時總是擠滿人。
  15. I guess today is my lucky day.
    看來今天真的是我的幸運日。
  16. Seems like it!
    看起來是這樣!
  17. How long have you worked here?
    你在這裡工作多久了?
  18. About five years now.
    到現在大概五年了。
  19. Wow, you must know everything about packages!
    哇,你一定很了解包裹的事!
  20. Haha, almost!
    哈哈,差不多啦!
  21. Hi, can you explain how to send a package?
    嗨,你可以解釋一下怎麼寄包裹嗎?
  22. Sure! I’d be happy to help.
    當然!我很樂意幫忙。
  23. Do I need to fill out any forms?
    我需要填什麼表格嗎?
  24. Yes, you’ll need this form for international shipping.
    是的,寄國際包裹需要填這張表。
  25. Where do I write the address?
    我該在哪裡寫地址?
  26. Write it here in the “To” section.
    把它寫在這裡的「寄往」欄位。
  27. Should I put my address too?
    我也要寫上我的地址嗎?
  28. Yes, in the “From” section.
    是的,在「寄件人」欄位。
  29. Do you provide packaging here?
    你們提供包裝嗎?
  30. Yes, we have boxes and envelopes.
    是的,我們有箱子和信封。
  31. How much does a box cost?
    箱子要多少錢?
  32. It depends on the size.
    這取決於尺寸。
  33. Can I use my own box?
    我可以用自己的箱子嗎?
  34. Yes, as long as it’s sturdy.
    可以,只要夠結實。
  35. Is there a weight limit?
    有重量限制嗎?
  36. Yes, the maximum is 20 kilograms.
    有,最多20公斤。
  37. What if my package is too heavy?
    如果包裹太重怎麼辦?
  38. You’ll need to divide it into smaller packages.
    你需要把它拆成小包裹。
  39. Can I pay by card?
    我可以刷卡嗎?
  40. Of course! We accept cards and cash.
    當然!我們接受卡和現金。
  41. How much does it cost to send a package to New Zealand?
    寄包裹到紐西蘭要多少錢?
  42. It depends on the weight and size.
    這取決於重量和尺寸。
  43. Can you give me a rough estimate?
    你可以給我大致的估價嗎?
  44. Sure! A small package starts at 25 dollars.
    當然!小包裹起價是25美元。
  45. What if it’s a medium-sized box?
    如果是中等大小的箱子呢?
  46. That would be around 50 dollars.
    那大約是50美元。
  47. Are there extra fees for fragile items?
    易碎物品有額外費用嗎?
  48. Yes, there’s an additional fee for special handling.
    是的,特殊處理要額外收費。
  49. How long does it take to arrive by standard shipping?
    標準運輸要多久才能到?
  50. About two weeks.
    大約兩週。
  51. What’s the fastest delivery option?
    最快的寄送方式是什麼?
  52. Express mail, which takes 3 to 5 days.
    快遞,大約三到五天。
  53. Do you have a cheaper option?
    有比較便宜的選擇嗎?
  54. Yes, sea mail is more affordable, but slower.
    有,海運比較便宜,但較慢。
  55. Can I send liquids to New Zealand?
    我可以寄液體到紐西蘭嗎?
  56. No, liquids are restricted for international shipping.
    不行,國際運輸禁止液體。
  57. What happens if my package gets lost?
    如果我的包裹遺失了怎麼辦?
  58. We offer tracking services for an extra fee.
    我們有額外收費的追蹤服務。
  59. I’ll think about the options. Thanks for the information!
    我會考慮一下選項。謝謝你的資訊!
  60. You’re welcome! Take your time.
    不客氣!慢慢來。
  61. What mailing options do you have?
    你們有哪些郵寄方式?
  62. We offer standard, express, and sea mail.
    我們有標準郵寄、快遞和海運。
  63. What’s the difference between them?
    它們之間有什麼區別?
  64. Standard is average speed, express is faster, and sea mail is the cheapest but slowest.
    標準運輸速度一般,快遞較快,海運最便宜但最慢。
  65. How long does standard mail take?
    標準郵寄要多久?
  66. About 10 to 14 days.
    大約10到14天。
  67. And express mail?
    那快遞呢?
  68. 3 to 5 days.
    三到五天。
  69. What about sea mail?
    那海運呢?
  70. It can take up to a month.
    海運可能需要一個月。
  71. Which option is the most popular?
    哪種方式最受歡迎?
  72. Express mail, especially for urgent packages.
    快遞,特別是緊急包裹。
  73. Do people use sea mail often?
    人們常用海運嗎?
  74. Not really, unless it’s for large, heavy items.
    不太常,除非是大型或重物品。
  75. Is there insurance for all options?
    所有方式都有保險嗎?
  76. Yes, you can add insurance for any type of mail.
    是的,你可以為任何郵寄方式加保。
  77. Can I change my choice later?
    我可以之後再改選擇嗎?
  78. Yes, but only before the package is shipped.
    可以,但要在包裹寄出前。
  79. Thanks for explaining!
    謝謝你的解釋!
  80. My pleasure!
    不客氣!
  81. Is there a weight limit for packages?
    包裹有重量限制嗎?
  82. Yes, the maximum is 20 kilograms.
    有,最多20公斤。
  83. What happens if my package is too heavy?
    如果包裹太重怎麼辦?
  84. You’ll need to split it into two.
    你需要把它拆成兩個。
  85. Do I need special packaging?
    我需要特殊包裝嗎?
  86. Yes, for fragile items, we recommend bubble wrap.
    是的,易碎物品建議用氣泡墊包裝。
  87. Can I use my own box?
    我可以用自己的箱子嗎?
  88. Yes, as long as it’s sturdy.
    可以,只要夠結實。
  89. What’s the size limit?
    尺寸有限制嗎?
  90. It shouldn’t be larger than 1 meter on any side.
    不能有任何一邊超過1米。
  91. Do you provide tape or labels?
    你們提供膠帶或標籤嗎?
  92. Yes, we have them at the counter.
    是的,我們櫃檯有提供。
  93. Should I seal the package myself?
    包裹需要我自己封嗎?
  94. We can help you with that if needed.
    如果需要,我們可以幫忙。
  95. Do you have any packaging guidelines?
    你們有包裝指南嗎?
  96. Yes, fragile items should be packed securely.
    有,易碎物品要牢固包裝。
  97. What if the box is damaged during shipping?
    如果箱子在運送中受損怎麼辦?
  98. You can purchase insurance for protection.
    你可以購買保險來保障。
  99. Thank you for the advice!
    謝謝你的建議!
  100. You’re welcome!
    不客氣!
  101. Do you offer tracking services?
    你們有追蹤包裹的服務嗎?
  102. Yes, we do!
    有的!
  103. Is it available for all packages?
    所有包裹都可以追蹤嗎?
  104. Yes, but it depends on the destination.
    可以,但要看寄送地點。
  105. How much does it cost to add tracking?
    加追蹤服務要多少錢?
  106. It’s an extra 10 dollars.
    需要額外10美元。
  107. Can I track the package in real-time?
    我可以即時追蹤包裹嗎?
  108. Yes, you can check updates online.
    可以,你可以在線查看更新。
  109. Will I get notifications about the status?
    我會收到狀態通知嗎?
  110. Yes, if you provide an email or phone number.
    會的,只要你提供電子郵件或電話號碼。
  111. Does the tracking service cover international shipping?
    追蹤服務涵蓋國際運輸嗎?
  112. Yes, but some countries have limited tracking.
    有,但有些國家追蹤有限。
  113. How often is the tracking information updated?
    追蹤資訊多久更新一次?
  114. Usually every 24 hours.
    通常每24小時更新一次。
  115. Can I track multiple packages at the same time?
    我可以同時追蹤多個包裹嗎?
  116. Yes, just use the tracking numbers.
    可以,只要使用追蹤號碼。
  117. Is the tracking service reliable?
    追蹤服務可靠嗎?
  118. Yes, we rarely have issues with it.
    可靠,我們很少出問題。
  119. Thank you for the detailed explanation!
    謝謝你的詳細解釋!
  120. You’re welcome!
    不客氣!
  121. How long will it take for my package to arrive?
    我的包裹大概要多久才能到?
  122. It depends on the shipping method you choose.
    這取決於你選擇的運送方式。
  123. How fast is express shipping?
    快遞要多久?
  124. It usually takes 3 to 5 days.
    通常需要三到五天。
  125. And standard shipping?
    那標準運輸呢?
  126. About 10 to 14 days.
    大約需要10到14天。
  127. How about sea mail?
    海運需要多久?
  128. Sea mail can take up to a month.
    海運可能需要一個月。
  129. I’m not in a hurry.
    我不急。
  130. Then sea mail might be a good option.
    那海運可能是個不錯的選擇。
  131. How much does sea mail cost?
    海運要多少錢?
  132. It’s only 20 dollars.
    只要20美元。
  133. That’s very affordable!
    這很划算!
  134. Yes, it’s the most economical option.
    是的,這是最經濟的選擇。
  135. Does it include tracking?
    有附追蹤服務嗎?
  136. Yes, but updates might be slower.
    有,但更新可能會比較慢。
  137. That’s fine. I’ll go with sea mail.
    沒問題,那我選海運。
  138. Great! Let me finalize the details for you.
    太好了!我來幫你確認細節。
  139. Thank you so much for your help!
    非常感謝你的幫忙!
  140. You’re welcome! Have a nice day!
    不客氣!祝你有美好的一天!
  141. Can you help me pack this package?
    你可以幫我打包這個包裹嗎?
  142. Sure! Let’s get everything organized.
    當然!我們來把一切整理好。
  143. Do I need to provide any materials?
    我需要提供什麼材料嗎?
  144. No, we have everything here.
    不用,我們這裡有一切。
  145. How should I pack fragile items?
    易碎物品要怎麼包裝?
  146. We’ll use bubble wrap for extra protection.
    我們會用氣泡墊額外保護。
  147. Do you think this box is sturdy enough?
    你覺得這個箱子夠結實嗎?
  148. Yes, it looks good to me.
    是的,看起來很不錯。
  149. Should I seal it now?
    我現在要封箱嗎?
  150. Yes, let me get some tape for you.
    是的,我幫你拿膠帶。
  151. Do I need to label the contents?
    我需要標示內容物嗎?
  152. Yes, it’s required for international shipping.
    是的,國際運輸需要。
  153. Can you help me with the label?
    你可以幫我寫標籤嗎?
  154. Of course! I’ll fill it out for you.
    當然!我來幫你填。
  155. Is the box ready to be shipped now?
    現在箱子準備好寄出了嗎?
  156. Almost! Let’s double-check everything.
    差不多了!我們再仔細檢查一次。
  157. Do I need to add anything else?
    我還需要加什麼嗎?
  158. No, everything looks perfect.
    不用,一切看起來都很好。
  159. Thank you so much for your help!
    非常感謝你的幫忙!
  160. You’re welcome! Glad to assist.
    不客氣!很高興幫上忙。
  161. Is this where I write the recipient’s name?
    我在這裡寫收件人的名字嗎?
  162. Yes, right here on the top.
    是的,寫在上方這裡。
  163. Do I need to include their full address?
    我需要寫完整地址嗎?
  164. Yes, including the postal code.
    是的,要包含郵遞區號。
  165. Should I write it in capital letters?
    我應該用大寫字母寫嗎?
  166. Yes, that’s recommended.
    是的,建議這樣做。
  167. What if I misspell something?
    如果我拼錯了怎麼辦?
  168. No worries, we can correct it before shipping.
    別擔心,我們可以在寄出前修改。
  169. Do I need to add a contact number?
    我需要加上聯絡電話嗎?
  170. Yes, it’s helpful for delivery.
    是的,對送貨有幫助。
  171. Where do I put the sender’s address?
    寄件人的地址放哪裡?
  172. Right here on the bottom left.
    放在左下方這裡。
  173. Should I double-check everything?
    我需要再檢查一次嗎?
  174. Yes, it’s always a good idea.
    是的,這總是個好主意。
  175. What if the recipient moves before it arrives?
    如果收件人搬家了怎麼辦?
  176. We recommend adding a return address.
    我們建議加上回郵地址。
  177. Can you review the details with me?
    你可以跟我一起檢查嗎?
  178. Of course! Let’s go over it together.
    當然!我們一起確認一下。
  179. Thank you so much for your help!
    非常感謝你的幫忙!
  180. You’re welcome! Have a nice day!
    不客氣!祝你有美好的一天!
  181. How much do I need to pay?
    我需要付多少錢?
  182. The total is 20 dollars.
    總共是20美元。
  183. Can I pay by card?
    我可以用卡付款嗎?
  184. Yes, we accept cards and cash.
    可以,我們接受卡和現金。
  185. Do I need to sign anything?
    我需要簽名嗎?
  186. Yes, please sign here.
    是的,請在這裡簽名。
  187. Can I get a receipt?
    我可以拿收據嗎?
  188. Of course! Here you go.
    當然!給你。
  189. Is there anything else I need to do?
    還有什麼需要我做的嗎?
  190. No, everything is all set.
    不用,一切都準備好了。
  191. Will I receive any delivery updates?
    我會收到寄送進度的通知嗎?
  192. Yes, you’ll get notifications via email.
    會的,你會收到電子郵件通知。
  193. How long does it take to process the payment?
    付款需要多久處理?
  194. It’s instant!
    馬上就能處理!
  195. That’s great! Thank you.
    太好了!謝謝你。
  196. You’re welcome!
    不客氣!
  197. Have a good day!
    祝你有美好的一天!
  198. You too! Take care.
    你也是!保重。
  199. I’ll definitely use this service again.
    我一定會再使用你們的服務。
  200. We look forward to serving you!
    我們期待再次為您服務!

 

You may also like