🎧高效率英文聽力訓練|學會藥局英文對話|美國口音

by The 1 hour English daily

Happy learning ! ^^

影片文稿:

  1. Good afternoon! Do you have pain relievers?
    下午好!你們有止痛藥嗎?
  2. Good afternoon! Yes, they’re in aisle three.
    下午好!有的,在第三走道。
  3. Great! Can you show me where exactly they are?
    太好了!你能帶我去看看嗎?
  4. Of course, follow me.
    當然,請跟我來。
  5. Thanks! I also need some cough drops.
    謝謝!我還需要一些喉糖。
  6. No problem. Those are in aisle five.
    沒問題,那些在第五走道。
  7. Are the pain relievers over-the-counter?
    這些止痛藥是非處方藥嗎?
  8. Yes, they don’t require a prescription.
    是的,不需要處方。
  9. That’s good to know! Do you have ibuprofen?
    這樣我就放心了!你們有布洛芬嗎?
  10. Yes, we have different brands.
    有的,我們有不同品牌。
  11. Which brand do you recommend?
    你推薦哪個品牌呢?
  12. It depends on your needs. I can explain.
    這取決於你的需求,我可以解釋。
  13. That would be great! I need something for headaches.
    太好了!我需要治療頭痛的藥。
  14. In that case, ibuprofen works well.
    如果是這樣,布洛芬效果很好。
  15. That sounds perfect! Is it safe to take daily?
    聽起來不錯!這種藥每天吃安全嗎?
  16. Yes, but follow the recommended dosage.
    安全的,但請遵守建議劑量。
  17. Got it! Do you have any on sale?
    明白了!有特價的嗎?
  18. Yes, this brand is on discount today.
    有的,這款今天有折扣。
  19. Perfect! I’ll take one.
    太好了!我要一瓶。
  20. Great! Let me get it for you.
    很好!我幫你拿。
  21. I’ve been having a bad headache since this morning.
    我從早上開始頭很痛。
  22. I see. Have you taken anything for it yet?
    我了解。你有吃過藥嗎?
  23. No, I haven’t. I want to get the right medicine first.
    沒有,我還沒吃。我想先買合適的藥。
  24. That’s a good idea. Do you have any allergies?
    這是個好主意。你有任何過敏嗎?
  25. No, I don’t think so.
    沒有,我想應該沒有。
  26. Good. Do you prefer tablets or capsules?
    很好。你比較喜歡藥片還是膠囊?
  27. Tablets would be fine.
    藥片就可以。
  28. In that case, ibuprofen is a good option.
    那麼,布洛芬是個不錯的選擇。
  29. How fast does it work?
    它多久會見效?
  30. It usually starts working within 30 minutes.
    通常 30 分鐘內開始見效。
  31. That sounds good. How many should I take?
    聽起來不錯。我該吃多少?
  32. Take one tablet every six hours if needed.
    每六小時吃一片,如有需要的話。
  33. Can I take it on an empty stomach?
    空腹可以吃嗎?
  34. It’s better to take it with food.
    最好和食物一起吃。
  35. Got it. Are there any side effects?
    明白了。會有副作用嗎?
  36. Some people may experience mild stomach pain.
    有些人可能會感覺輕微的胃痛。
  37. That’s good to know. Do I need to drink a lot of water?
    這樣我就放心了。我需要多喝水嗎?
  38. Yes, staying hydrated helps.
    是的,多喝水有幫助。
  39. Thank you for the advice! I’ll take one bottle.
    謝謝你的建議!我要買一瓶。
  40. You’re welcome! I’ll get it for you.
    不客氣!我幫你拿。
  41. I see a lot of different pain relievers here.
    我看到這裡有很多不同的止痛藥。
  42. Yes, we have several types for different needs.
    是的,我們有不同種類,適合不同需求。
  43. What’s the difference between them?
    它們有什麼不同?
  44. Some are stronger, and some are for specific pain.
    有些效果較強,有些針對特定疼痛。
  45. Which one works best for headaches?
    哪一種對頭痛最有效?
  46. Ibuprofen or acetaminophen are the best choices.
    布洛芬或乙醯胺酚是最佳選擇。
  47. What about muscle pain?
    那肌肉痠痛呢?
  48. Naproxen is often recommended for muscle pain.
    奈普生通常適用於肌肉痠痛。
  49. I see. Do you have something for menstrual cramps?
    我了解。有沒有適合經痛的藥?
  50. Yes, ibuprofen can help relieve cramps.
    有的,布洛芬有助於緩解經痛。
  51. Do these medicines make you sleepy?
    這些藥會讓人想睡嗎?
  52. Some might, but most pain relievers don’t cause drowsiness.
    有些可能會,但大多數止痛藥不會引起嗜睡。
  53. Which one is the mildest?
    哪一種最溫和?
  54. Acetaminophen is the gentlest option.
    乙醯胺酚是最溫和的選擇。
  55. What if I need something stronger?
    如果我需要更強效的藥呢?
  56. If you need a stronger option, naproxen is a good choice.
    如果你需要更強效的,奈普生是不錯的選擇。
  57. Can I take these with other medications?
    這些藥可以和其他藥一起吃嗎?
  58. It depends. Always check with your doctor first.
    這要看情況,請先詢問你的醫生。
  59. That makes sense! I’ll take the ibuprofen then.
    這樣說得通!那我買布洛芬吧。
  60. Good choice! I’ll get it for you.
    好選擇!我幫你拿。
  61. What’s the difference between over-the-counter and prescription medicine?
    無處方藥和處方藥有什麼區別?
  62. Over-the-counter medicine can be bought without a doctor’s approval.
    無處方藥不需要醫生的批准就能購買。
  63. So, prescription medicine requires a doctor’s note?
    所以,處方藥需要醫生的處方嗎?
  64. Yes, because it’s stronger or requires monitoring.
    是的,因為它的藥效較強,或需要監控。
  65. Are pain relievers usually over-the-counter?
    止痛藥通常是無處方藥嗎?
  66. Yes, most of them are, but some require a prescription.
    是的,大部分是,但有些需要處方。
  67. What kind of pain relievers need a prescription?
    哪種止痛藥需要處方?
  68. Stronger ones, like opioids, require a prescription.
    更強效的,例如類鴉片藥物,需要處方。
  69. Are prescription drugs safer than over-the-counter drugs?
    處方藥比無處方藥更安全嗎?
  70. Not necessarily. They just need doctor supervision.
    不一定。它們只是需要醫生監督。
  71. Can I get a prescription from a pharmacist?
    我可以從藥劑師那裡獲得處方嗎?
  72. No, only a doctor can write prescriptions.
    不行,只有醫生能開處方。
  73. What if I run out of my prescription medicine?
    如果我的處方藥用完了怎麼辦?
  74. You need to see your doctor for a refill.
    你需要去找醫生開續藥。
  75. Can I buy prescription medicine online?
    我可以在網上買處方藥嗎?
  76. Only if you have a valid prescription.
    只有當你有有效處方時才行。
  77. That makes sense. What happens if I take prescription medicine without a prescription?
    這有道理。如果我沒處方就吃處方藥會怎樣?
  78. It can be dangerous and illegal.
    這可能是危險的,而且是違法的。
  79. I understand. Thanks for explaining!
    我明白了,謝謝你的解釋!
  80. You’re welcome! Let me know if you need anything else.
    不客氣!如果還需要其他東西,請告訴我。
  81. Do you also sell vitamins here?
    你們這裡也賣維他命嗎?
  82. Yes, we have a wide variety of vitamins.
    是的,我們有各種不同的維他命。
  83. That’s great! Where can I find them?
    太好了!我在哪裡可以找到它們?
  84. They’re in aisle six, next to the supplements.
    它們在第六走道,保健品旁邊。
  85. What kind of vitamins do you recommend?
    你推薦哪種維他命?
  86. It depends. Are you looking for general health or something specific?
    這取決於你的需求。你是為了整體健康還是特定需求?
  87. I just want something for overall health.
    我只是想買些維持健康的。
  88. A multivitamin would be a good option.
    綜合維他命是個不錯的選擇。
  89. Do you have anything for immune support?
    你們有提升免疫力的產品嗎?
  90. Yes, vitamin C and zinc are great for immunity.
    有的,維他命C和鋅對免疫力很好。
  91. That sounds helpful! Do you sell fish oil as well?
    聽起來很有幫助!你們也賣魚油嗎?
  92. Yes, we have fish oil capsules in different strengths.
    是的,我們有不同濃度的魚油膠囊。
  93. What are the benefits of fish oil?
    魚油有什麼好處?
  94. It helps with heart health and brain function.
    它有助於心臟健康和腦部功能。
  95. Can I take fish oil with my other medications?
    我可以和其他藥一起吃魚油嗎?
  96. Yes, but it’s best to check with your doctor first.
    可以,但最好先詢問你的醫生。
  97. That makes sense. Do you have probiotics too?
    這說得通。你們也有益生菌嗎?
  98. Yes, we have several types for digestion and gut health.
    有的,我們有多種益生菌,對消化和腸道健康有幫助。
  99. Great! I’ll take a bottle of multivitamins and probiotics.
    太好了!我要一瓶綜合維他命和益生菌。
  100. Good choice! I’ll grab them for you.
    好選擇!我幫你拿過來。
  101. I’m a bit worried about side effects.
    我有點擔心副作用。
  102. That’s understandable. What are your concerns?
    這可以理解。你擔心什麼呢?
  103. Will ibuprofen upset my stomach?
    布洛芬會傷胃嗎?
  104. It might, especially on an empty stomach.
    可能會,特別是空腹時服用。
  105. What can I do to avoid that?
    我該怎麼避免這種情況?
  106. Taking it with food or milk can help.
    與食物或牛奶一起服用有幫助。
  107. Will it make me sleepy?
    它會讓我想睡覺嗎?
  108. No, ibuprofen doesn’t cause drowsiness.
    不會,布洛芬不會引起嗜睡。
  109. Can I take it with other pain relievers?
    我可以和其他止痛藥一起吃嗎?
  110. Be careful. Mixing it with aspirin can cause issues.
    要小心。與阿司匹林一起服用可能會有問題。
  111. What if I take too much by accident?
    如果我不小心吃太多怎麼辦?
  112. If that happens, seek medical help immediately.
    如果發生這種情況,請立即尋求醫療協助。
  113. Can children take ibuprofen?
    小孩可以吃布洛芬嗎?
  114. Yes, but only in the correct dosage for their age.
    可以,但必須按照適合年齡的劑量。
  115. Are there any serious side effects?
    會有嚴重的副作用嗎?
  116. Rarely, but some people may have allergic reactions.
    很少,但有些人可能會過敏。
  117. What are the signs of an allergic reaction?
    過敏反應的症狀有哪些?
  118. Swelling, rash, or trouble breathing. Seek help if this happens.
    腫脹、皮疹或呼吸困難。如果發生這些情況,請立即就醫。
  119. Got it. Thanks for explaining everything!
    明白了。謝謝你的詳細解釋!
  120. You’re welcome! Let me know if you have more questions.
    不客氣!如果還有問題,請告訴我。
  121. Do you have medicine for children?
    你們有適合兒童的藥嗎?
  122. Yes, we have options for different ages.
    有的,我們有適合不同年齡的選擇。
  123. My daughter has a fever. What do you recommend?
    我女兒發燒了。你推薦什麼?
  124. Children’s ibuprofen or acetaminophen can help.
    兒童布洛芬或乙醯胺酚可以幫助退燒。
  125. Is liquid medicine better for kids?
    液體藥比較適合小孩嗎?
  126. Yes, it’s easier for young children to take.
    是的,對年幼的孩子來說比較容易服用。
  127. How do I measure the right dose?
    我該如何量正確的劑量?
  128. Use the measuring cup or syringe provided.
    使用附帶的量杯或針筒。
  129. How often can I give it to her?
    我多久可以給她吃一次?
  130. Follow the instructions on the label, usually every six hours.
    按照標籤指示,通常每六小時一次。
  131. Can she take it on an empty stomach?
    她可以空腹吃嗎?
  132. Yes, but it’s better with food to avoid stomach upset.
    可以,但最好隨餐服用以避免胃部不適。
  133. What if she refuses to take it?
    如果她不肯吃怎麼辦?
  134. You can mix it with juice or yogurt to make it easier.
    你可以把藥混合果汁或優格,讓它更容易入口。
  135. Do you have medicine for elderly people?
    你們有適合老年人的藥嗎?
  136. Yes, we have low-dose options and easy-to-swallow tablets.
    有的,我們有低劑量和易吞服的藥片。
  137. My grandfather has trouble swallowing pills. What can he take?
    我爺爺吞藥困難。他可以吃什麼?
  138. He can try liquid medicine or dissolvable tablets.
    他可以試試液體藥或可溶片。
  139. That’s good to know. I’ll take the children’s ibuprofen.
    這樣我就放心了。我買兒童布洛芬。
  140. Great! I’ll grab it for you.
    太好了!我幫你拿。
  141. I’m interested in supplements. What do you recommend?
    我對保健品有興趣。你有推薦的嗎?
  142. It depends on what you need. Are you looking for general health support?
    這取決於你的需求。你是想要整體健康補充嗎?
  143. Yes, something to boost my energy.
    是的,我想要提高精力的產品。
  144. You might like B-complex vitamins. They help with energy levels.
    你可能會喜歡維他命B群,它有助於提高能量。
  145. What about something for my immune system?
    那有沒有增強免疫系統的?
  146. Vitamin C and zinc are great for immune support.
    維他命C和鋅對免疫系統很好。
  147. Do you have anything for better sleep?
    你們有幫助睡眠的產品嗎?
  148. Magnesium or melatonin can help improve sleep quality.
    鎂或褪黑激素可以幫助改善睡眠品質。
  149. Can I take magnesium and melatonin together?
    我可以一起吃鎂和褪黑激素嗎?
  150. Yes, they are often taken together for better sleep.
    可以,它們經常一起服用來改善睡眠。
  151. What do you recommend for joint pain?
    你推薦什麼來緩解關節疼痛?
  152. Glucosamine and chondroitin are good for joint health.
    葡萄糖胺和軟骨素對關節健康有幫助。
  153. How long does it take to see results?
    需要多久才能看到效果?
  154. It may take a few weeks to feel the benefits.
    可能需要幾週才能感覺到效果。
  155. Can I take these supplements every day?
    我可以每天吃這些保健品嗎?
  156. Yes, but always follow the recommended dosage.
    可以,但請遵守建議劑量。
  157. Do I need to take them with food?
    我需要和食物一起吃嗎?
  158. Some are better absorbed with food, like vitamin D.
    有些與食物一起吃吸收效果更好,比如維他命D。
  159. Thanks for the information! I’ll take a bottle of vitamin C.
    謝謝你的資訊!我要買一瓶維他命C。
  160. You’re welcome! I’ll get it for you.
    不客氣!我幫你拿。
  161. I’m ready to check out. How much is everything?
    我準備結帳了。全部多少錢?
  162. Your total is $25.50.
    總共是 25.50 美元。
  163. Do you accept credit cards?
    你們接受信用卡嗎?
  164. Yes, we accept all major credit cards.
    是的,我們接受所有主要的信用卡。
  165. Great! Here’s my card.
    太好了!這是我的卡。
  166. Thank you! Let me process that for you.
    謝謝!我來幫你處理。
  167. Can you explain how to take the medicine properly?
    你可以解釋如何正確服用這些藥嗎?
  168. Sure! Take one tablet every six hours as needed.
    當然!每六小時服用一片,按需服用。
  169. Should I take it before or after meals?
    我應該飯前還是飯後吃?
  170. It’s better to take it with food to avoid stomach irritation.
    最好隨餐服用,以避免胃部不適。
  171. Can I take it with other vitamins?
    我可以和維他命一起吃嗎?
  172. Yes, but avoid taking it with high-dose calcium at the same time.
    可以,但避免與高劑量鈣同時服用。
  173. What if I forget to take a dose?
    如果我忘記吃藥怎麼辦?
  174. Just take it as soon as you remember, but don’t double the dose.
    只要想起來就吃,但不要加倍劑量。
  175. Can I drink alcohol while taking this medicine?
    服用這些藥時可以喝酒嗎?
  176. It’s best to avoid alcohol to prevent side effects.
    最好避免飲酒,以防止副作用。
  177. Got it! Should I store it in the fridge?
    明白了!我需要把它放冰箱嗎?
  178. No, just keep it in a cool, dry place.
    不需要,只要放在陰涼乾燥的地方就行。
  179. Thanks for your help! I appreciate it.
    謝謝你的幫忙!我很感激。
  180. You’re welcome! Take care and stay healthy!
    不客氣!保重,祝你健康!
  181. I’ve got everything I need. Thanks again!
    我已經買齊需要的東西了。再次感謝!
  182. You’re welcome! I’m glad I could help.
    不客氣!很高興能幫助你。
  183. You’ve been very helpful today.
    你今天幫了我很多忙。
  184. I appreciate that! We’re always happy to assist.
    謝謝你的讚美!我們很樂意幫助客人。
  185. I’ll definitely come back here next time.
    我下次一定還會再來。
  186. That’s wonderful! We’d love to see you again.
    太好了!我們很樂意再見到你。
  187. Do you have a customer loyalty program?
    你們有會員優惠計畫嗎?
  188. Yes! You can sign up for discounts and rewards.
    有的!你可以註冊來獲得折扣和獎勵。
  189. That sounds great! I’ll sign up now.
    聽起來很棒!我現在就註冊。
  190. Fantastic! I’ll help you with that.
    太棒了!我來幫你辦理。
  191. By the way, what are your store hours?
    順便問一下,你們的營業時間是?
  192. We’re open from 9 AM to 9 PM every day.
    我們每天早上九點到晚上九點營業。
  193. That’s good to know. Do you have home delivery?
    這很重要!你們有提供送貨服務嗎?
  194. Yes, we offer delivery for prescriptions and health products.
    有的,我們提供處方藥和健康產品的送貨服務。
  195. That’s really convenient! I might use that next time.
    這太方便了!下次我可能會使用這個服務。
  196. Absolutely! Just give us a call or order online.
    當然!只要打電話或在線下單即可。
  197. Alright, I should get going now.
    好的,我該走了。
  198. Have a great day! Stay safe and healthy!
    祝你有美好的一天!保持健康!
  199. You too! See you next time!
    你也是!下次見!
  200. See you! Take care!
    再見!保重!

You may also like