🎧高效率英文聽力訓練|聽懂電話預約看診|美國口音+愛爾蘭口音

by The 1 hour English daily

Happy learning ! ^^

影片文稿:

  1. Hello, is this the clinic?
    哈囉,這是診所嗎?
  2. Yes, this is Green Valley Clinic. How can I help you?
    是的,這裡是綠谷診所。我能幫您什麼?
  3. I’d like to book a general consultation.
    我想預約一個普通門診。
  4. Of course! May I take your name, please?
    當然可以!請問您的名字是?
  5. My name is Emily Clark.
    我叫艾蜜莉·克拉克。
  6. Thank you, Emily. Do you have a preferred doctor?
    謝謝您,艾蜜莉。您有偏好的醫生嗎?
  7. Not really, any available doctor is fine.
    沒有特別的,任何有空的醫生都可以。
  8. That’s great. I’ll check our schedule for you.
    好的,我來幫您查一下我們的安排。
  9. Thank you!
    謝謝你!
  10. You’re welcome. One moment, please.
    不客氣,請稍等。
  11. Do you offer same-day appointments?
    你們有提供當天的預約嗎?
  12. It depends. I’ll see if we have any openings.
    這要看情況,我幫您查一下是否有空檔。
  13. That would be great if possible.
    如果可以的話,那就太好了。
  14. I’ll do my best to find something for you.
    我會盡力幫您找一個時間。
  15. What are your clinic hours today?
    今天診所的營業時間是什麼?
  16. We’re open from 9 AM to 6 PM.
    我們的營業時間是上午9點到下午6點。
  17. Do you have any breaks in between?
    你們中間有休息時間嗎?
  18. No, we’re open continuously.
    沒有,我們是連續營業的。
  19. That’s very convenient.
    那非常方便。
  20. Yes, many patients find it helpful.
    是的,很多病人都覺得這樣很方便。
  21. Can I book for tomorrow instead?
    我可以改預約明天嗎?
  22. Let me check tomorrow’s availability.
    我幫您查一下明天的空檔。
  23. What about next week?
    那下週呢?
  24. Yes, next week has more slots available.
    有的,下週有更多空檔。
  25. Do you need my contact information now?
    你現在需要我的聯絡資料嗎?
  26. Not yet, we’ll take it once we finalize the time.
    暫時不用,我們確認時間後再收集。
  27. Do you handle walk-in patients?
    你們接受臨時掛號的病人嗎?
  28. Yes, but walk-ins may have to wait longer.
    接受,但臨時掛號可能需要等候較久。
  29. That makes sense.
    這很合理。
  30. Thank you for understanding.
    謝謝您的理解。
  31. Should I arrive early for my appointment?
    我需要提早到達我的預約嗎?
  32. Yes, arriving 10 minutes early is ideal.
    是的,提前10分鐘到達是理想的。
  33. What if I’m late for my appointment?
    如果我遲到了怎麼辦?
  34. We’ll do our best to accommodate you, but please try to be on time.
    我們會盡量安排,但請盡量準時。
  35. Do you charge a fee for late arrivals?
    遲到會收取費用嗎?
  36. No, but repeated lateness may affect future bookings.
    不會,但多次遲到可能影響未來預約。
  37. Is it okay to reschedule on short notice?
    臨時改期可以嗎?
  38. We recommend notifying us 24 hours in advance.
    我們建議您提前24小時通知我們。
  39. Thank you for explaining all this!
    謝謝你解釋這些!
  40. You’re very welcome! Looking forward to seeing you soon.
    不客氣!期待很快見到您。
  41. What times are available tomorrow?
    明天有哪些時間可以預約?
  42. We have slots at 10 AM and 2 PM.
    我們有上午10點和下午2點的空檔。
  43. Is 10 AM still open?
    上午10點還有空嗎?
  44. Yes, 10 AM is available.
    是的,上午10點還有空位。
  45. Can I book the 10 AM slot?
    我可以預約上午10點嗎?
  46. Sure, I’ll reserve that for you.
    當然可以,我幫您預留這個時間。
  47. Do you have any afternoon slots?
    你們有下午的空檔嗎?
  48. Yes, we also have one at 4 PM.
    有的,我們還有下午4點的空檔。
  49. I prefer the morning if possible.
    如果可以的話,我更喜歡上午的時間。
  50. No problem, the 10 AM slot is yours.
    沒問題,上午10點的時間是您的。
  51. How long is the appointment?
    預約會持續多久?
  52. It will take about 30 minutes.
    大約30分鐘。
  53. Can I arrive earlier if needed?
    如果需要,我可以提前到嗎?
  54. Yes, arriving early is fine.
    可以,提前到是可以的。
  55. Is it okay to reschedule later?
    我之後可以改時間嗎?
  56. Yes, just call us 24 hours before.
    可以的,只需提前24小時通知我們。
  57. What’s the earliest slot available?
    最早的時間是幾點?
  58. The earliest we have is 9 AM tomorrow.
    我們最早的是明天早上9點。
  59. Can I switch to 9 AM instead?
    我可以改到上午9點嗎?
  60. Of course, I’ll make that change for you.
    當然可以,我幫您更改。
  61. Do you have weekend appointments?
    你們週末有門診嗎?
  62. Yes, but they fill up quickly.
    有的,但很快就會被預約滿。
  63. Can I book for next Saturday?
    我可以預約下週六嗎?
  64. Let me check Saturday’s availability.
    我幫您查一下週六的空檔。
  65. What about Sunday morning?
    那週日上午呢?
  66. We don’t open on Sundays, unfortunately.
    很遺憾,我們週日不營業。
  67. Thanks for letting me know!
    謝謝你告訴我!
  68. You’re welcome!
    不客氣!
  69. Can I confirm my 10 AM slot now?
    我現在可以確認10點的時間嗎?
  70. Absolutely, I’ve noted it down.
    當然,我已經幫您記下了。
  71. Will you send me a reminder?
    你們會發送提醒給我嗎?
  72. Yes, you’ll get a text the day before.
    是的,您會在前一天收到短信提醒。
  73. Can I cancel if something comes up?
    如果有事可以取消嗎?
  74. Yes, just let us know as early as possible.
    當然,只需儘早通知我們即可。
  75. Do I need to confirm my slot again?
    我需要再次確認我的時間嗎?
  76. No, it’s already confirmed.
    不需要,您的時間已經確認好了。
  77. I’ll make sure to be on time.
    我會確保準時到。
  78. Great! We’ll see you then.
    太好了!到時候見。
  79. Thank you for your patience!
    謝謝你的耐心!
  80. You’re very welcome!
    不客氣!
  81. I’ve been feeling some back pain lately.
    我最近感覺背部有些疼痛。
  82. I see. Have you experienced this before?
    我明白。您之前有過這種情況嗎?
  83. Yes, it started a few months ago.
    是的,幾個月前開始的。
  84. Have you taken any medication for it?
    您有服用過任何藥物嗎?
  85. Just some over-the-counter painkillers.
    只是一些非處方止痛藥。
  86. That’s helpful to know.
    這個信息很有幫助。
  87. Do I need to bring any medical records?
    我需要帶任何病歷嗎?
  88. Yes, recent test results would be helpful.
    是的,最近的檢查結果會很有幫助。
  89. Should I bring my previous X-rays?
    我需要帶之前的X光片嗎?
  90. Yes, that would be great.
    是的,那樣會很好。
  91. Do you need a list of my medications?
    你需要我的用藥清單嗎?
  92. Yes, please write them down if possible.
    是的,請寫下來,如果可以的話。
  93. Will the doctor ask me about my symptoms?
    醫生會問我的症狀嗎?
  94. Yes, the doctor will review everything with you.
    是的,醫生會和您檢查所有細節。
  95. Do I need to prepare anything else?
    我還需要準備其他東西嗎?
  96. No, just bring yourself and your records.
    不需要,只要帶上您自己和病歷就行了。
  97. Can I explain my symptoms over the phone?
    我可以在電話裡解釋我的症狀嗎?
  98. It’s better to discuss them in person with the doctor.
    最好當面和醫生討論。
  99. Will I need to do any tests?
    我需要做任何檢查嗎?
  100. The doctor will decide that during your visit.
    醫生會在您看診時決定的。
  101. Should I bring someone with me?
    我需要帶人陪我一起嗎?
  102. If it makes you feel comfortable, yes.
    如果這樣讓您感到更安心,那當然可以。
  103. How detailed should I be about my symptoms?
    我需要詳細描述我的症狀嗎?
  104. Just explain as clearly as you can.
    只要儘量清楚地解釋即可。
  105. Will the doctor ask about my allergies?
    醫生會問我的過敏情況嗎?
  106. Yes, that’s part of the checkup.
    會的,那是檢查的一部分。
  107. Do I need to list all my previous surgeries?
    我需要列出所有過去的手術嗎?
  108. Yes, it’s helpful to know your full history.
    是的,瞭解您的完整病史會有幫助。
  109. Will I be asked about my lifestyle?
    我會被問到生活方式嗎?
  110. Yes, that’s common during a consultation.
    是的,這在門診中很常見。
  111. Can I call back if I forget something?
    如果我忘了什麼,我可以再打電話嗎?
  112. Absolutely, feel free to call anytime.
    當然可以,隨時致電都可以。
  113. Do you need my insurance details now?
    你們現在需要我的保險資料嗎?
  114. We’ll collect them at the front desk.
    我們會在前台收集這些資料。
  115. Should I bring my ID too?
    我也需要帶身份證嗎?
  116. Yes, please bring a valid photo ID.
    是的,請攜帶有效的帶照片身份證。
  117. Thank you for explaining so clearly!
    謝謝你解釋得這麼清楚!
  118. You’re welcome. Let me know if you have more questions.
    不客氣,如果還有問題請告訴我。
  119. I’ll see you at my appointment!
    預約那天見!
  120. Looking forward to seeing you then!
    期待到時見!
  121. Can you tell me the clinic’s address?
    你可以告訴我診所的地址嗎?
  122. Sure, we’re located at 123 Main Street.
    當然,我們位於主街123號。
  123. Is it easy to find?
    容易找到嗎?
  124. Yes, it’s right next to the pharmacy.
    是的,就在藥局旁邊。
  125. Do you have parking available?
    你們有停車場嗎?
  126. Yes, there’s a parking lot behind the clinic.
    有的,診所後面有停車場。
  127. Is parking free?
    停車是免費的嗎?
  128. Yes, it’s free for patients.
    是的,對病患是免費的。
  129. Can I park on the street?
    我可以停在路邊嗎?
  130. Yes, but there’s a two-hour limit.
    可以,但有兩小時的限制。
  131. Is there public transportation nearby?
    附近有公共交通嗎?
  132. Yes, the bus stop is just across the street.
    有的,巴士站就在街對面。
  133. What landmarks should I look for?
    我應該找什麼地標?
  134. We’re next to a large grocery store.
    我們就在一家大型雜貨店旁邊。
  135. Is there an elevator in the building?
    大樓裡有電梯嗎?
  136. Yes, we’re on the second floor with elevator access.
    有的,我們在二樓,有電梯可以到達。
  137. Is the entrance wheelchair accessible?
    入口是輪椅可進入的嗎?
  138. Yes, our clinic is fully accessible.
    是的,我們的診所完全無障礙。
  139. Do I need to check in at the front desk?
    我需要在前台報到嗎?
  140. Yes, please arrive 10 minutes early to check in.
    是的,請提前10分鐘到前台報到。
  141. Can I call if I get lost?
    如果迷路了,我可以打電話嗎?
  142. Absolutely, we’ll guide you over the phone.
    當然,我們會在電話裡引導您。
  143. What’s the easiest way to get there?
    到那裡最簡單的方法是什麼?
  144. Driving is the easiest, but buses are also convenient.
    開車是最簡單的,但巴士也很方便。
  145. Are there signs for the clinic outside?
    外面有診所的指示牌嗎?
  146. Yes, look for a blue sign with our name on it.
    有的,找一塊寫著我們名字的藍色牌子。
  147. How long will it take to get there?
    到那裡需要多久?
  148. It depends, but usually around 15 minutes by car.
    視情況而定,但通常開車大約15分鐘。
  149. Is there a waiting area inside?
    裡面有等候區嗎?
  150. Yes, we have a comfortable waiting area.
    有的,我們有一個舒適的等候區。
  151. Is there a restroom I can use?
    有洗手間可以用嗎?
  152. Yes, it’s located near the front desk.
    有的,就在前台附近。
  153. Do I need to bring coins for parking?
    停車需要帶零錢嗎?
  154. No, the parking lot is free.
    不需要,停車場是免費的。
  155. Should I arrive early to find parking?
    我需要早點到找停車位嗎?
  156. It’s a good idea to arrive a bit earlier.
    最好稍微早一點到。
  157. Thank you for the clear directions!
    謝謝你的清楚指引!
  158. You’re welcome! Let us know if you need help.
    不客氣!如果需要幫助,請隨時告訴我們。
  159. I’ll see you soon. Thanks again!
    很快見到你了,再次感謝!
  160. See you soon! Have a great day!
    很快見到您!祝您有美好的一天!
  161. How much is the consultation fee?
    普通門診費用是多少?
  162. The fee is $80 for a general consultation.
    普通門診費用是80美元。
  163. Can I pay by credit card?
    我可以用信用卡付款嗎?
  164. Yes, we accept all major credit cards.
    可以,我們接受所有主流信用卡。
  165. Do you accept cash payments?
    你們接受現金付款嗎?
  166. Yes, cash is fine too.
    可以的,現金也可以。
  167. Can I use my insurance for payment?
    我可以用保險支付嗎?
  168. Yes, we work with most major insurance plans.
    是的,我們接受大部分主流保險計劃。
  169. Do I need to pay anything upfront?
    我需要提前支付任何費用嗎?
  170. Yes, a co-pay may be required.
    是的,可能需要支付部分費用。
  171. How do I know if my insurance covers it?
    我怎麼知道我的保險是否涵蓋?
  172. You can call your provider to check.
    您可以致電保險公司確認。
  173. Will you provide a receipt for insurance claims?
    你們會提供保險索賠的收據嗎?
  174. Yes, we’ll give you an itemized receipt.
    是的,我們會提供明細收據。
  175. Is there an additional fee for tests?
    測試會有額外費用嗎?
  176. It depends on the type of test needed.
    這取決於需要的檢查類型。
  177. Can I pay the full amount later?
    我可以之後再付清嗎?
  178. No, payment is required on the day of the visit.
    不行,必須在就診當天付款。
  179. Is there a cancellation fee?
    取消預約需要支付費用嗎?
  180. No, as long as you cancel 24 hours in advance.
    不需要,只要您提前24小時取消即可。
  181. Will my insurance cover all tests?
    我的保險會涵蓋所有測試嗎?
  182. That depends on your plan. Please check with your provider.
    這取決於您的保險計劃,請向保險公司確認。
  183. Do you have a payment plan option?
    你們有付款分期的選項嗎?
  184. No, but we accept flexible payment methods.
    沒有,但我們接受靈活的付款方式。
  185. Can I pay online in advance?
    我可以提前在線支付嗎?
  186. No, payment is made on the day of your visit.
    不可以,需在就診當天支付。
  187. Are there discounts for new patients?
    新病患有折扣嗎?
  188. No, but we do offer promotions occasionally.
    沒有,但我們偶爾會有促銷活動。
  189. Thank you for explaining the costs!
    謝謝你解釋費用!
  190. You’re welcome! Let us know if you have more questions.
    不客氣!如果有其他問題請隨時告訴我們。
  191. Will there be any hidden charges?
    會有隱藏費用嗎?
  192. No, we’ll explain all costs upfront.
    不會,我們會事先解釋所有費用。
  193. Do I need to pay for a follow-up visit?
    復診需要額外支付費用嗎?
  194. Yes, follow-ups have separate fees.
    是的,復診有單獨的費用。
  195. Do you offer senior citizen discounts?
    你們有老年人折扣嗎?
  196. Yes, we offer a 10% discount for seniors.
    有的,我們對老年人提供10%的折扣。
  197. Can I use multiple insurance plans?
    我可以使用多個保險計劃嗎?
  198. No, we can only work with one plan per visit.
    不行,我們每次就診只接受一份保險計劃。
  199. I’ll see you soon! Thanks again!
    很快見到你了!再次感謝!
  200. See you soon! Take care!
    很快見到您!保重!

You may also like