🎧高效率英文聽力訓練|📦快速掌握商品退貨英文對話|只要每天輕鬆聽一次,聽懂各國英文口音不是夢|真實對話場景|200句高頻英文對話句子|一天一小時英文|The 1 Hour English Daily

by The 1 hour English daily

Happy learning ! ^^

影片文稿:

  1. Hey there, I’d like to return this item.
    嗨,我想退這件商品。
  2. No worries, mate. What are you returning today?
    沒問題喔,請問今天要退什麼呢?
  3. It’s a jacket I bought last week.
    這是我上週買的一件外套。
  4. Alright, let’s have a look at it then.
    好的,我來幫你看看喔。
  5. I barely wore it. It’s still in perfect condition.
    幾乎沒穿過,狀況很好。
  6. Cheers for keeping it tidy. Got the receipt with ya?
    謝謝你保持得這麼乾淨。你有帶發票嗎?
  7. Yep, I’ve got it right here in the bag.
    有,我放在袋子裡了。
  8. Beauty, that helps heaps. Let me get this started for you.
    太好了,這幫很多。我幫你開始處理退貨喔。
  9. Appreciate it. I really like your store, by the way.
    謝啦,順帶一提,我蠻喜歡你們這家店的。
  10. Aww, thanks a bunch! We do try to keep folks happy.
    哇,真的謝謝你喔!我們一直希望讓客人滿意。
  11. This jacket looked awesome online, but it fits kinda weird.
    這件外套網路上看起來超棒,但穿起來有點怪怪的。
  12. Ah, that’s fair. Happens sometimes with different brands.
    啊,這可以理解。有時不同品牌尺寸會不一樣啦。
  13. Exactly. I didn’t even take off the tags.
    對啊,我連吊牌都沒拆。
  14. That’s perfect then—makes it easier on both sides.
    那就太好了,這樣對我們雙方都比較方便處理喔。
  15. Do I need to fill out a form or something?
    我需要填什麼表格嗎?
  16. Nah, I’ll sort it all here on the system for you.
    不用啦,我這邊系統直接幫你處理就行。
  17. Sweet, appreciate the help.
    太好了,感謝你幫忙。
  18. No drama! Just give me a sec to finish this up.
    沒問題啦!我處理一下就好。
  19. Sounds good. I’ll wait right here.
    好喔,我在這邊等。
  20. Legend. Be with you in a jiffy!
    太讚了!我馬上處理好喔~
  21. So… do you need a reason for the return?
    所以…需要提供退貨原因嗎?
  22. Yeah, just a quick one to pop into the system.
    需要喔,只要簡單說明一下,輸入系統就好。
  23. Alright. It didn’t quite fit the way I hoped it would.
    好吧。穿起來跟我想像的不太一樣。
  24. Gotcha. Was it the size, or more the cut and shape?
    明白~是尺寸不合,還是版型的問題呢?
  25. Mostly the cut. The shoulders feel too tight, but the waist is loose.
    主要是版型。肩膀太緊,腰又太寬。
  26. Ahh, yeah, tricky one. Some brands just don’t get it right.
    唉對啊~有些牌子的版型真的很難說準。
  27. Yeah, and the sleeves were a bit short on me too.
    而且袖子對我來說也有點太短了。
  28. Right, that’d definitely bug ya. Thanks for letting me know.
    這樣穿起來真的會不舒服耶,謝謝你告訴我。
  29. No problem. It looked better in the pictures, honestly.
    沒事啦,說實話照片上看起來好看多了。
  30. Happens all the time. Online pics can be a bit sneaky, huh?
    常常這樣啦~網路照片都蠻會騙的對吧?
  31. Totally! I should’ve tried it in-store first.
    完全同意!早知道應該先到店裡試穿的。
  32. Yeah, fair enough. Good on ya for coming in though.
    哈哈,理解啦~不過你願意回來現場處理也很好。
  33. Appreciate that. So you just need to note it’s a fit issue?
    謝啦~所以你只需要記錄是尺寸問題對吧?
  34. Yep, I’ll pop that in and we’re good to go.
    對,寫上這點就可以幫你處理囉。
  35. Cool. Glad this won’t be too complicated.
    太好了,還好這流程不會太麻煩。
  36. Nah, too easy. We like to keep things chill here.
    完全不麻煩啦~我們就是希望讓流程輕鬆點。
  37. Well, I really appreciate the attitude here.
    我真的很感謝你們這邊的態度。
  38. Aww, thanks! We do our best to keep folks smiling.
    哇~謝啦!我們一直努力讓客人有好心情。
  39. You’re doing a great job, honestly.
    說真的,你們做得很棒。
  40. That means a lot. Let’s get you sorted now.
    真心謝謝你~那我來幫你完成退貨囉!
  41. Hey, just checking—do I absolutely need the receipt to return this?
    嘿,我想確認一下,一定要有發票才能退貨嗎?
  42. Most of the time, yeah. It’s part of our store policy.
    大部分情況下是的喔,這是我們的店內規定。
  43. What if I lost it? I think I deleted the email too…
    如果我弄丟了呢?我好像連email都刪掉了…
  44. That’s alright, mate. Did you use a loyalty account when you bought it?
    沒關係啦~請問你當時有用會員帳號購買嗎?
  45. Yeah! I think I used my phone number at checkout.
    有耶!我結帳時有報手機號碼。
  46. Perfect! I can pull up the order with that.
    太好了~我可以用那個幫你查訂單喔。
  47. Sweet! So I don’t have to stress about the receipt, right?
    太棒了~所以沒發票也不用太擔心對吧?
  48. Yep, as long as I can find the purchase, we’re good to go.
    對啊~只要我查得到你的購買紀錄就沒問題囉。
  49. That’s a relief. I was worried I’d be stuck with it.
    呼~我還以為這件會退不掉。
  50. Nah, we’ve got you covered. That’s what we’re here for.
    放心啦,我們就是來幫忙解決這種事的。
  51. Appreciate that. I guess systems are smarter than I thought.
    感謝你~系統比我想的還好用耶。
  52. Haha, yep! Makes both our lives easier, right?
    哈哈對啊~讓我們雙方都輕鬆很多不是嗎?
  53. Do you get folks returning stuff without receipts a lot?
    你們常遇到客人沒有發票就想退貨嗎?
  54. Happens more than you’d think. Especially around holidays.
    比你想的多喔,尤其是假期那段時間。
  55. Makes sense. All the gift shopping can get crazy.
    也對,節日買禮物超混亂的。
  56. Oh, totally. We just try to keep it chill for everyone.
    超同意,我們就盡量讓流程簡單一點啦。
  57. You’re doing an awesome job, by the way.
    你真的超棒的~順帶一提。
  58. Cheers! We do what we can.
    哇~謝啦!能幫上忙就好囉。
  59. Alright, thanks again! Glad this worked out.
    好的,再次感謝!還好有順利處理好。
  60. No dramas at all! Happy to help anytime.
    完全沒問題~有需要都可以來找我喔。
  61. So, do I get a full refund for this?
    所以,這件可以全額退嗎?
  62. We’ve got a couple of options—refund, exchange, or store credit.
    我們有幾種選擇喔~退費、換貨或轉成購物金。
  63. Got it. Can I take a look around first before deciding?
    了解~我可以先看看有沒有其他想換的嗎?
  64. Absolutely! Take your time, have a browse.
    當然可以~慢慢看,隨意逛喔!
  65. Thanks! I might swap it if I find something better.
    謝啦!如果有找到更喜歡的我可能會想換。
  66. Sounds good. We’ve got new arrivals near the front.
    沒問題~我們剛上架的新款就在前面那區喔。
  67. What if I don’t find anything I like today?
    如果今天沒看到喜歡的怎麼辦?
  68. Then you can go with store credit and use it anytime.
    那你也可以選購物金,之後再用就行。
  69. Oh, that’s convenient. How long is store credit valid?
    喔~這樣好方便耶!那購物金有效期限多久?
  70. It’s good for one year from the issue date.
    從開立日算起,一年內都可以使用喔。
  71. That’s pretty generous. Do I need to decide right now?
    這還蠻有彈性的耶~我現在一定要決定嗎?
  72. Nope, I can process the return now and you can pick later.
    不用喔~我可以先幫你退,再慢慢挑也行。
  73. That’s awesome. Honestly, I appreciate the flexibility.
    太棒了,真的很感謝你們那麼有彈性。
  74. Cheers! We like to keep things fair and simple.
    謝啦~我們就是想讓流程公平又簡單啦。
  75. If I find something later this week, can I come back to exchange?
    如果我這週後來看到喜歡的,可以再來換嗎?
  76. Yep, just bring the receipt or store credit slip with you.
    可以喔~到時候記得帶收據或購物金單據來就行。
  77. Cool. I’ll browse a bit now and let you know.
    好,我先逛逛~等下跟你說。
  78. No rush at all. Holler if you need a hand, yeah?
    慢慢來不急喔~有需要幫忙再叫我嘿!
  79. Will do. Thanks again for being so chill.
    好的~再次謝謝你這麼親切。
  80. You’re welcome! Take your time and enjoy the browse.
    不客氣啦~慢慢看喔,祝你逛得開心~
  81. Hey, just wondering—are there any extra fees for returning stuff?
    嘿~我想問一下,退貨會收手續費嗎?
  82. Nope, no extra charges at all. Straightforward refund.
    不會收喔~我們退貨都很單純,就是直接退費。
  83. That’s good to know. I’ve seen some places charge a restocking fee.
    好喔~有些地方還會收回倉費。
  84. Yeah, nah, we don’t do that here. Bit of a pain, really.
    哎我們這邊不搞那套啦~那真的很麻煩。
  85. Totally agree. It just feels kinda unfair, y’know?
    對啊~這樣感覺真的不太合理。
  86. For sure! If the product’s in good nick, why penalise folks?
    真的~東西狀況又好,幹嘛還罰顧客呢?
  87. So even if I return it, say, tomorrow, it’d still be free?
    所以我如果明天再來退,也一樣不收費嗎?
  88. Yep! As long as it’s within 30 days, no fee, no fuss.
    對~30天內退貨都是免手續費、免煩惱的。
  89. Nice. That really makes shopping less stressful.
    不錯耶~這樣逛街比較不會有壓力。
  90. That’s the goal, mate. We want it to feel easy.
    就是要這樣啊~我們就是希望讓人買得輕鬆啦。
  91. Does it matter how I paid? Like cash or card?
    付款方式會影響退費嗎?像是現金還刷卡?
  92. Nah, doesn’t matter. We refund to the original method.
    不會啦~我們就是退回你原本付款的方式。
  93. Gotcha. What about if I paid with a gift card?
    我懂了~那如果是用禮物卡付的呢?
  94. Still good! The refund goes back onto the same gift card.
    也可以退喔~會退回原本那張禮物卡上面。
  95. Cool, just wanted to be sure before I go ahead.
    好~我只是想確認一下再處理(退貨)。
  96. You’re all good, mate. No sneaky fees here.
    你完全沒問題啦~我們這邊不會暗藏費用的。
  97. That’s awesome. Thanks for clearing that up.
    太好了~謝謝你幫我解釋清楚。
  98. No stress! Always happy to help.
    不會啦~很開心能幫上忙。
  99. Alright, I’m ready to move forward now.
    好的~那我就準備處理退貨囉。
  100. Sweet as! I’ll sort this right away.
    好喔~我馬上幫你處理掉。
  101. Quick question—how long does the refund usually take?
    想問一下~退款大概多久會到?
  102. Usually around 5 to 7 business days, depending on your bank.
    通常是5 到 7 個工作天,但也要看你銀行處理速度喔。
  103. Alright, so it won’t show up right away?
    好~所以不會馬上入帳對吧?
  104. Nah, it takes a bit to process on the bank’s end.
    不會啦~要等銀行那邊處理一下。
  105. Makes sense. Will I get a confirmation email?
    合理~那我會收到確認信嗎?
  106. Yep, we’ll shoot you a confirmation as soon as it’s processed.
    會喔!我們一處理好就會寄確認信給你。
  107. That’s helpful. Does the refund go to the same card I used?
    了解,那會退回我當初刷的那張卡嗎?
  108. Exactly right. Same method, same account.
    沒錯~一律退回原本的付款方式。
  109. Perfect. And if it doesn’t show up in a week?
    太好了~那如果一週後還沒入帳呢?
  110. Just give us a ring or pop back in—we’ll chase it up for you.
    沒問題~打給我們或再回來一趟,我們會幫你追進度。
  111. That’s really reassuring. Thanks for being on top of it.
    聽起來安心多了~謝謝你那麼細心。
  112. No stress! We like to keep things smooth for everyone.
    不會啦~我們就是希望流程對大家都簡單順利。
  113. I’ll check my email and bank over the next few days.
    那我這幾天會注意一下信箱和帳戶。
  114. Good plan! Most folks see it by day five.
    很好~大部分客人第五天就會收到囉。
  115. Fingers crossed it hits my account soon.
    希望它快點退到我帳上。
  116. Shouldn’t be long now! Banks are usually pretty quick.
    應該很快啦~銀行通常都蠻快的。
  117. Cool. Thanks for explaining everything so clearly.
    很好~謝謝你講解得這麼清楚。
  118. You’re very welcome! Glad to help.
    不客氣啦~能幫到你我很開心。
  119. I’ll be on the lookout for that refund email.
    那我會注意退款通知的信喔。
  120. Sweet as. Let me know if there’s any hiccup, yeah?
    好喔~有任何小問題記得找我嘿!
  121. Is there anything you need to check on the item?
    你要檢查一下商品嗎?
  122. Just gonna give it a quick once-over, make sure it’s in good nick.
    我會稍微檢查一下,確定它狀況還不錯。
  123. No problem, take your time.
    沒關係,你慢慢來。
  124. Cheers, won’t take long at all.
    謝啦~我很快就好。
  125. It’s barely been used, so should be fine.
    我幾乎沒用過,應該還算新。
  126. Looks pretty spotless so far—tags still on, no marks.
    目前看起來很乾淨~吊牌還在,也沒什麼污漬。
  127. That’s great. Let me know if anything’s off.
    太好了~有問題再跟我說。
  128. Will do. Just flipping it inside out now.
    好的~我現在翻到裡面檢查一下喔。
  129. No worries. I appreciate you being thorough.
    沒事啦~謝謝你這麼仔細。
  130. Gotta be fair to both sides, right?
    我們就是要對雙方都公平,對吧?
  131. Totally. I wouldn’t want to return something that’s been worn.
    完全同意~我也不會拿穿過的東西來退。
  132. And this one looks brand new, so you’re all good.
    而且這件看起來像全新的,你這邊沒問題啦。
  133. That’s a relief to hear.
    聽到這樣我就放心了。
  134. No dramas at all. You’ve kept it in great shape.
    完全沒問題~你保持得超好。
  135. So we’re good to proceed with the refund?
    那我就可以退貨了對吧?
  136. Yep, just need to click this through in the system.
    對~我系統點一點就搞定。
  137. Cool. Thanks again for being so helpful.
    好的~再次感謝你這麼幫忙。
  138. No worries at all! Always happy to help.
    不會啦~很高興能幫上忙。
  139. You’re awesome. Appreciate the service.
    你真的很棒耶~感謝你的服務。
  140. Legend! We’ll have this wrapped up in no time.
    你太客氣了~馬上幫你處理好!
  141. Hey, quick question—can I return online purchases here?
    嘿~請問我可以在這裡退網購的東西嗎?
  142. You sure can, mate! In-store returns are totally fine for online orders.
    當然可以啊~我們網購商品也接受店內退貨喔。
  143. Nice, that’s super convenient. Do I need to bring anything special?
    太棒了~這樣超方便。那我需要帶什麼嗎?
  144. Just bring the order confirmation and the item itself—easy as.
    只要帶訂單確認信跟商品本身就行~超簡單的。
  145. I’ve got the email on my phone—is that enough?
    我有訂單email在手機上~這樣可以嗎?
  146. Yep, digital’s totally fine. We just need the order number.
    可以喔~電子的完全沒問題,我們只需要訂單編號。
  147. Sweet. Is the return process any different from in-store purchases?
    太好了~那退貨流程會跟門市買的不一樣嗎?
  148. Not really—it’s pretty much the same steps.
    基本上沒什麼差別啦~流程差不多。
  149. Cool. And does it still go back to the same payment method?
    那退回的錢也會回到我當初付款的帳戶嗎?
  150. Yep, we refund to whatever you used online—card, PayPal, all good.
    對~不管是刷卡還是 PayPal 都會退回去,沒問題。
  151. That works for me. Is there a different return window for online stuff?
    聽起來不錯~那網購退貨期限是一樣的嗎?
  152. Same 30-day policy—whether it’s online or in-store.
    都一樣啦~不管網購還是門市都是30天內退貨。
  153. Awesome. I wasn’t sure if I needed to mail it back.
    太好了~我還以為一定要寄回去。
  154. Nah, bringing it in is way quicker and easier.
    不用啦~拿來店裡處理快又方便多了。
  155. Good to know. You guys are making this way too easy.
    好險問了~你們真的讓退貨變超簡單耶。
  156. Haha, that’s what we aim for—no stress, no drama!
    哈哈~我們就是走這路線的啦~零壓力零麻煩!
  157. I’ll bring the item and email over to the counter then.
    那我等等就帶東西跟email一起來櫃台。
  158. Sweet as. Just give us a shout when you’re ready.
    好喔~準備好了再跟我們說一聲就行!
  159. Thanks a ton! You’ve been super helpful.
    太感謝了~你人真的太好了。
  160. No worries at all—glad to help out anytime.
    不客氣啦~隨時樂意幫忙喔!
  161. So, is the return all set?
    所以退貨都處理好了嗎?
  162. Yep, you’re all sorted—return’s been processed.
    對啊,已經幫你辦好了~沒問題囉!
  163. Nice! Will I get a refund confirmation email?
    太好了~那我會收到退款確認信嗎?
  164. Absolutely—should land in your inbox in a few minutes.
    當然會~幾分鐘後應該就會出現在你的信箱。
  165. And it’ll say how much got refunded and to which account?
    信裡面會寫明退多少錢、退到哪個帳戶嗎?
  166. Yep, all the details’ll be in the email—super clear.
    會喔~信裡面都會列得很清楚,很一目了然。
  167. Perfect. I’ll keep an eye out for it.
    太棒了~我會注意看看信箱的。
  168. Beauty. If it doesn’t show, just give us a shout.
    太好了~如果沒收到再跟我們說一聲喔。
  169. Do you know if the subject line says “Refund” or something?
    你知道信件標題會寫什麼嗎?比如寫“退款”?
  170. Yep, usually says “Refund Processed” with your order number.
    通常是寫 “Refund Processed” 加上你的訂單編號。
  171. Gotcha. I’ll check my spam folder just in case.
    知道了~我也會檢查垃圾信件夾。
  172. Smart move—sometimes it gets filtered.
    聰明~有時候系統會不小心擋掉。
  173. I’ll also double-check with my bank next week.
    我下週也會再確認一下銀行帳戶。
  174. Good call. It should hit your account within a few days.
    很好~幾天內就會退到帳戶上囉。
  175. Everything’s been really smooth—appreciate your help.
    整個流程都很順,真的很感謝你。
  176. No dramas at all—glad it went nice and easy.
    完全沒問題~很開心整個過程順順的。
  177. You’ve got great service skills, by the way.
    對了你服務真的很好!
  178. Aww, cheers! That means a lot.
    哇~謝謝你誇獎!我很開心聽到這個。
  179. Alright, I’m good to go. Thanks again!
    好~那我沒問題了。再次謝謝你!
  180. Legend. Take care, and hope to see you again soon!
    你太讚了~保重,期待下次再見囉!
  181. Thanks again for all your help today.
    再次謝謝你今天幫了我這麼多。
  182. No worries at all—happy to help out!
    沒問題啦~很開心能幫上忙!
  183. You really made the whole return process super easy.
    你真的讓整個退貨流程變得超簡單。
  184. That’s what we’re here for! Too easy, yeah?
    這就是我們存在的意義啦~簡單搞定沒問題!
  185. I’ll definitely shop here again. Great service.
    我一定會再來這裡買東西~你們服務超讚的。
  186. Love hearing that! You’re always welcome back.
    好開心聽你這樣說~隨時都歡迎再來喔!
  187. I’ll make sure to tell my friends about you guys too.
    我也會推薦給我朋友~讓他們也來這邊。
  188. Cheers, legend! We’d love to see them.
    哇~太感謝了你這位好人!歡迎他們一起來喔~
  189. Hope the rest of your shift goes smoothly.
    希望你今天班也都順順利利的。
  190. Thanks, mate. It’s been a chill one so far!
    謝啦~今天目前還蠻輕鬆的~
  191. Take care, and thanks again!
    那我走囉~再次謝謝你!
  192. You too! Enjoy the rest of your day.
    你也是喔~祝你今天接下來都順心!
  193. I’ll be keeping an eye out for that email.
    我會注意那封退款的信。
  194. It should hit your inbox soon—give us a buzz if not!
    很快就會收到啦~沒收到記得打來喔!
  195. Will do! Honestly, you’ve been great.
    會的!說真的,你真的很棒。
  196. You’re a legend! Thanks heaps for being so chill.
    你人超讚的~謝謝你那麼好配合喔!
  197. Have a good one!
    祝你有美好的一天!
  198. Catch ya later—take it easy!
    下次見囉~輕鬆過每一天!
  199. Bye!
    掰啦~
  200. See ya!
    掰掰囉!

You may also like