7
Happy learning ! ^^
影片文稿:
- Thanks for meeting with me today.
謝謝妳今天和我會面。 - Of course. Happy to help you map out your investment goals.
當然可以,很高興幫你釐清投資目標。 - I’ve been wanting to get more serious about my financial future.
我一直想要更認真規劃自己的財務未來。 - That’s a smart move. Setting clear goals is the first step.
很好的決定。訂下明確的目標是第一步。 - I’d like to start with mid- to long-term planning.
我想從中長期規劃開始。 - Great. Are you thinking about retirement, property, or education funding?
太好了。你是考慮退休、置產,還是子女教育基金呢? - Mostly retirement. I want to be comfortable by my mid-60s.
主要是退休。我希望在65歲左右能過得舒適。 - Got it. We’ll tailor your portfolio to match that timeline.
明白了。我們會根據這個時間表調整你的投資組合。 - I’m okay with some risk, but I don’t want to lose sleep over it.
我可以接受一點風險,但不想為它煩惱失眠。 - Totally understandable. We can balance growth and stability.
完全可以理解。我們可以在成長與穩定中取得平衡。 - Should I prepare anything before we dive into the numbers?
在我們進入數字之前,我需要準備什麼嗎? - Just a rough idea of your goals and current assets is great.
只要大概知道你的目標和現有資產就很好了。 - I have a 401(k) and a small brokerage account.
我有一個401(k)和一個小的證券帳戶。 - Perfect. We can use that as a foundation to build your plan.
很好,我們可以以此為基礎來建立你的投資計畫。 - I’d also like to set something aside for my kids’ college.
我也想為孩子的大學費用準備一些資金。 - Absolutely. Education planning can be built into the strategy.
當然可以,教育基金會納入整體策略中。 - What’s the typical length of a financial planning session like this?
這樣的財務規劃會議通常會花多久? - Usually 45 to 60 minutes for the first round, then follow-ups.
通常第一次大約45到60分鐘,之後會有追蹤會議。 - Sounds good. Let’s get into it.
聽起來不錯,那我們開始吧。 - Great, I’ll walk you through the first few options.
好的,我先帶你看看幾個基本的選項。 - I lean more toward long-term growth than short-term gains.
我比較傾向長期成長而非短期獲利。 - That’s a good mindset for building sustainable wealth.
這是建立長期財富很好的思維方式。 - I’d rather let my money work quietly over time.
我比較喜歡讓錢安穩地長期增值。 - That aligns perfectly with a moderate to growth-oriented strategy.
這非常適合中等偏積極的投資策略。 - I’m okay with moderate volatility if the long-term returns are solid.
如果長期報酬穩定,我可以接受適度波動。 - In that case, a mix of equities and ETFs might suit you well.
如果是這樣,股票與 ETF 的組合應該很適合你。 - I’m not a big fan of day trading or chasing trends.
我不太喜歡當沖或追熱門標的。 - That’s smart. Timing the market consistently is extremely difficult.
很聰明。要持續掌握市場時機其實非常困難。 - I value stability, but I still want my portfolio to grow.
我重視穩定性,但也希望資產能增長。 - We’ll aim for balanced growth—steady, but not too conservative.
我們會鎖定穩健成長的策略,不太保守但夠穩定。 - I prefer investing in things I understand.
我偏好投資我能理解的領域。 - That’s great. We’ll focus on sectors you’re familiar with.
很好,我們可以專注在你熟悉的產業。 - I’m open to some tech and healthcare exposure.
我願意投資一些科技和醫療相關產業。 - Excellent. Those sectors have long-term growth potential.
很好,這兩個產業都有長期成長潛力。 - I’d like to avoid anything that’s too speculative.
我希望避免過於投機的東西。 - We’ll stay away from high-risk assets like crypto or penny stocks.
我們會避開高風險資產,如加密貨幣或低價股。 - Can we also include some dividend-paying options?
我們能不能也放一些有股息的標的? - Absolutely. Dividend stocks are great for generating passive income.
當然可以。股息股很適合打造被動收入。 - This all sounds like a good starting point.
這聽起來是一個不錯的起點。 - I’ll draft a few portfolio models and we can review them together.
我會設計幾種投資組合模型,我們可以一起討論。 - What’s your take on the current market environment?
妳怎麼看目前的市場情況? - Overall, it’s been volatile but still offers selective opportunities.
整體來說波動不小,但還是有挑選性的機會。 - Any sectors I should be watching closely right now?
有哪些產業我現在應該特別留意? - Tech is rebounding, and energy is still showing strength.
科技正在回穩,能源則持續有強勢表現。 - I’ve heard a lot about AI lately—too hyped or still a good bet?
最近很多人都在談 AI,會不會太炒作? - It’s hot, but there’s still long-term value if you choose carefully.
雖然很熱門,但如果選得好,長期還是有價值的。 - How’s the real estate sector looking these days?
最近房地產市場怎麼樣? - It’s cooling in some regions but holding up well in key metro areas.
某些地區正在降溫,但主要都會區仍然撐得住。 - What are analysts saying about the next two quarters?
分析師對接下來兩季的看法是什麼? - Mixed outlook—slow growth with persistent inflation concerns.
前景不一,有些成長,但通膨壓力仍存在。 - Is now a good time to increase exposure, or better to stay cautious?
現在適合加碼投資,還是應該保守一點? - Depends on your timeline. If it’s long-term, some exposure is smart.
看你的投資期間。如果是長期的話,適度加碼是明智的。 - Do you have any updated charts or data I can review?
妳有最新的圖表或數據給我參考嗎? - Yes, I’ve prepared a sector breakdown and a three-month market trend.
有的,我準備了產業分析和三個月的市場走勢。 - How should I interpret the recent dip in tech stocks?
最近科技股下跌,我該怎麼看待? - It’s likely a short-term correction after rapid growth.
這很可能是快速上漲後的短期修正。 - Are there any global trends I should be aware of?
有沒有我該注意的全球趨勢? - Yes—emerging markets and green energy are both gaining traction.
有的,新興市場和綠能產業目前都在升溫。 - This gives me a clearer picture. Thanks for the insights.
這讓我更清楚方向了,謝謝妳的分析。 - Anytime. Let me know when you’re ready to talk allocation.
沒問題,等你準備好談配置再跟我說。 - Can we break down the expected returns for different asset classes?
我們可以拆解一下不同資產類別的預期報酬嗎? - Absolutely. Let’s start with equities, bonds, and alternatives.
當然可以。我們先從股票、債券和另類資產談起。 - What kind of return can I expect from equities right now?
現階段股票的年報酬率大概是多少? - Historically, 7–10% annually, but with higher volatility.
依過去表現,年報酬約 7 到 10%,但波動較大。 - And for bonds? I assume they’re more stable.
那債券呢?我想它們應該比較穩定吧? - Correct. Around 3–5% returns, with lower risk compared to stocks.
沒錯,報酬約 3–5%,風險比股票低。 - What about REITs or real estate funds?
不動產投資信託的回報如何? - Mid-range risk. Yields often fall between 4–7%, depending on the market.
中等風險,報酬通常介於 4 到 7%,視市場而定。 - Are there safer options if I want capital preservation?
如果我想保本,有沒有更安全的選擇? - Yes, money market funds or short-term government bonds work well.
有的,可以考慮貨幣市場基金或短期公債。 - I assume crypto falls on the high-risk, high-reward end?
加密貨幣應該屬於高風險高報酬吧? - Definitely. Potential for big gains, but extreme volatility.
沒錯,潛在報酬高,但波動性非常大。 - How do you assess the risk level for each product?
妳們怎麼評估各產品的風險等級? - We look at historical performance, market exposure, and credit ratings.
我們會參考歷史表現、市場曝險程度與信用評等。 - Is there a benchmark you compare these products to?
妳們會參照哪個基準來評比這些產品? - Yes, for example, we often use the S&P 500 as a benchmark for equities.
會,例如股票通常會跟 S&P 500 做比較。 - Can you show me a sample allocation with projected returns?
妳可以給我一份含預估報酬的配置範例嗎? - Sure. I’ll create a few model portfolios and include expected ranges.
當然,我會做幾個投資組合模型,並加上預期報酬範圍。 - That would really help me weigh the options.
這樣可以幫我比較各種選項。 - Great, I’ll send it over after we wrap up today’s meeting.
好的,今天會議結束後我就寄給你。 - I’ve heard a lot about diversification. Why is it so important?
我常聽到要「分散投資」,這為什麼這麼重要? - It helps reduce risk by spreading your investments across different asset types.
它能透過分散資產類型來降低整體風險。 - So it’s not just about picking winners?
所以不只是挑表現好的投資標的而已? - Exactly. It’s about balancing risk and return across your whole portfolio.
沒錯,重點是讓整體投資組合的風險與報酬達到平衡。 - What does a diversified portfolio usually include?
一個多元化的投資組合通常包含什麼? - Typically a mix of equities, bonds, real estate, and sometimes alternatives.
一般會包括股票、債券、不動產,有時也會納入另類資產。 - How do you determine the right asset allocation for someone like me?
妳們怎麼幫像我這樣的客戶決定資產配置比例? - It depends on your risk tolerance, goals, and investment timeline.
要看你的風險承受度、財務目標和投資期間。 - What if I want a mix of growth and stability?
如果我想要兼顧成長與穩定呢? - We can do a 60/40 model—60% stocks, 40% bonds as a starting point.
我們可以從 60/40 模式開始,也就是 60% 股票、40% 債券。 - Is that considered a balanced portfolio?
這樣算是平衡型投資組合嗎? - Yes, it’s a classic approach for moderate-risk investors.
是的,這是中等風險投資人常用的經典策略。 - Can we adjust the mix later if the market shifts?
如果市場變動,我們可以調整組合比例嗎? - Absolutely. Rebalancing regularly keeps your risk in check.
當然可以,定期調整可以維持風險控管。 - Should I diversify within each asset class too?
我也應該在每個資產類別中分散嗎? - Yes—owning different sectors, countries, and styles adds more stability.
是的,持有不同產業、國家和風格能增加穩定性。 - Does diversification guarantee returns?
多元化可以保證報酬嗎? - No, but it helps minimize losses when one area underperforms.
不能保證,但可以降低單一市場表現不佳時的損失。 - Let’s build a diversified plan that fits my goals.
我們來打造一個符合我目標的多元化組合吧。 - Sounds good. I’ll draft an allocation model for review.
好的,我會先做一個配置草案給你參考。 - The market’s been really up and down lately.
最近市場真的很不穩。 - Yes, volatility has definitely picked up this quarter.
是的,這一季的波動性確實上升了。 - Should I be worried about these swings?
我應該對這種波動感到擔憂嗎? - Not necessarily. They’re normal in uncertain economic cycles.
不一定,這在經濟不穩時是常見現象。 - What’s the best way to handle this kind of volatility?
應對這種波動的最佳方式是什麼? - Stick to your long-term plan and avoid emotional decisions.
遵守長期計畫,避免情緒化的決策。 - So you wouldn’t recommend pulling out of the market?
所以妳不建議我現在把資金撤出市場? - No, timing the market is nearly impossible—even for pros.
不會,因為連專業投資人都難以準確掌握進出時機。 - Are there ways to protect my investments during rough patches?
有什麼方法可以在市場不穩時保護我的資產嗎? - Yes, through diversification, hedging, or holding more cash.
有的,像是分散投資、避險工具或保留現金。 - Would you say cash positions are more important now?
妳會說現在現金部位更重要嗎? - For some clients, yes—especially if they need flexibility soon.
對某些客戶來說是的,特別是短期需要靈活性的人。 - What about using stop-loss orders or auto-triggers?
那使用停損單或自動觸發機制呢? - Those are tools, but they’re more common with active traders.
那些是工具,但通常用在主動交易者身上。 - I’d rather not trade too frequently.
我不想太頻繁地進出。 - That’s wise. Frequent trading can lead to higher fees and taxes.
很聰明,頻繁交易會產生更多手續費與稅負。 - Do you monitor volatility indexes like the VIX?
妳們會關注像 VIX 這種波動指數嗎? - We do. It’s one of several tools we use to track market sentiment.
會的,這是我們用來追蹤市場情緒的工具之一。 - Thanks, this gives me some peace of mind.
謝謝妳,這讓我比較安心了。 - You’re welcome. Managing risk is just as important as chasing returns.
不客氣,控管風險跟追求報酬同樣重要。 - How liquid is my portfolio if I need to access funds quickly?
如果我需要迅速動用資金,我的投資組合流動性如何? - That depends on the asset types. Some are more liquid than others.
要看資產類型,有些比其他的更容易變現。 - Which types of assets are considered the most liquid?
哪些資產類型被認為流動性最高? - Cash, money market funds, and short-term bonds top the list.
現金、貨幣市場基金和短期債券是最容易變現的。 - And what about real estate or private equity?
那像房地產或私募股權這類資產呢? - Those are illiquid. They take longer to sell or redeem.
那些資產流動性低,需要較長時間才能變現。 - Should I keep a certain percentage in liquid assets?
我應該保留一定比例的資金在高流動性的資產嗎? - Yes, we usually recommend 5–10% as an emergency buffer.
是的,我們通常建議保留 5 到 10% 做為應急備用。 - What’s the typical exit strategy for long-term investments?
長期投資通常怎麼退出比較好? - It can be phased withdrawals, annuities, or rolling over to safer assets.
可以透過分期提領、購買年金,或轉換為更穩健的資產。 - I’d prefer a strategy that gives me flexibility over time.
我希望能有一個具備彈性的退出方式。 - We can build a laddered withdrawal plan with multiple exit points.
我們可以設計多階段提領策略,設定多個靈活的出場時機。 - Are there tax implications when I pull out funds?
提領資金時會有稅務影響嗎? - Yes, especially with capital gains. We’ll time withdrawals carefully.
會的,特別是資本利得,我們會協助你掌握時機。 - What if I want to liquidate early due to unexpected needs?
如果臨時有急需,我提前變現可以嗎? - Some assets have penalties. We’ll plan around those scenarios.
有些資產可能會有罰則,我們可以事先做好規劃。 - Can we build flexibility into my retirement withdrawal plan?
我的退休提領計畫能有彈性設計嗎? - Definitely. We can layer it based on age, income needs, and market cycles.
當然,我們可以根據年齡、收入需求與市場週期分層設計。 - Thanks. This helps me think beyond just returns.
謝謝妳,這讓我不只是關注報酬。 - That’s the goal—returns matter, but access and timing are just as key.
這就是目標——報酬重要,但靈活性與時機同樣關鍵。 - I’ve been thinking about balancing long-term and short-term investments.
我最近在思考長期與短期投資該怎麼平衡。 - That’s a great topic. Each has its pros and cons.
很好的主題,兩者各有優缺點。 - What would you say is the main benefit of long-term investing?
妳認為長期投資最大的優勢是什麼? - Compound growth. Time allows your investments to snowball.
複利增長。時間會讓投資像雪球一樣滾大。 - So patience really pays off, huh?
所以耐心真的會帶來報酬,對吧? - Absolutely. It’s how many people build serious wealth.
完全正確。這是很多人累積財富的方式。 - What about short-term investments? When do they make sense?
那短期投資呢?什麼時候會比較適合? - When you need liquidity or want to take advantage of market swings.
當你需要資金流動性,或想抓住短期行情時。 - But they’re riskier, right?
但風險比較高,對嗎? - Usually, yes. The shorter the horizon, the less time to recover losses.
通常是。時間越短,越難彌補虧損。 - Can I have a mix of both in my portfolio?
我的投資組合可以同時包含這兩種嗎? - Definitely. That’s part of creating a strategy that fits your goals.
當然可以,這是建立符合你目標策略的一部分。 - How do we decide the ratio between the two?
我們怎麼決定長短期投資的比例? - Based on timeline, risk tolerance, and expected cash needs.
根據投資期間、風險承受度與現金需求來判斷。 - Could short-term investments be used for specific goals?
短期投資能針對特定目標來做嗎? - Absolutely. Like saving for a car, wedding, or home down payment.
當然可以,例如買車、婚禮或頭期款。 - I like the idea of having flexibility.
我喜歡保有彈性的概念。 - Flexibility is key—it lets you adjust without panic.
彈性是關鍵,能讓你在面對變化時保持冷靜、從容應對。 - Let’s map out a plan that balances both.
那我們來擬一個平衡兩者的計畫吧。 - Perfect. I’ll run some scenarios and send you options.
太好了,我會模擬幾個方案給你參考。 - Before we move forward, I’d like to understand the process clearly.
在我們往下進行前,我想先清楚了解整個流程。 - Of course. I’ll walk you through each step from start to finish.
當然,我會一步一步說明整個流程。 - Do I need to sign anything before making the first investment?
投資前我需要簽什麼文件嗎? - Yes, there are a few documents—consent forms, risk disclosures, and the advisory agreement.
是的,有幾份文件需要簽,包括同意書、風險揭露與顧問協議。 - Can I review those at home before signing?
我可以在家仔細看過再簽嗎? - Absolutely. I’ll email everything so you can look them over comfortably.
當然可以,我會把所有文件寄給你,你可以慢慢看。 - What’s the minimum amount required to get started?
開始投資的最低金額是多少? - For this portfolio type, we recommend a $25,000 starting balance.
針對這種投資組合,我們建議起始資金為兩萬五千美元。 - Are there any upfront or hidden fees I should be aware of?
有沒有我應該注意的前期費用或隱藏費用? - We charge a flat advisory fee—no commissions or hidden costs.
我們只收固定顧問費,沒有佣金或其他隱藏費用。 - Is the agreement binding for a fixed term?
這份合約是固定期限的嗎? - No, it’s flexible. You can exit the agreement anytime with written notice.
不是,它很彈性。只要書面通知,隨時可中止合作。 - What happens after I sign and fund the account?
那我簽完合約並入金後會發生什麼事? - We allocate your assets, then provide a full onboarding summary and dashboard access.
我們會配置你的資產,然後提供完整說明與帳戶儀表板。 - How often will I get reports or updates on my account?
我多久會收到帳戶的報告或更新? - You’ll receive monthly performance reports and real-time access online.
你每月會收到績效報告,也可以隨時上線查詢。 - If I have questions, can I contact you directly?
如果我有問題,能直接聯絡妳嗎? - Absolutely. I’m always available via email or phone during business hours.
當然,我在上班時間都可以透過電話或電子郵件聯繫。 - Great. I feel much better having everything laid out.
太好了,看到所有流程都清楚說明我就放心多了。 - I’m glad. Transparency is key to a strong advisor-client relationship.
我很高興你這麼覺得。資訊透明對顧問與客戶的合作關係至關重要。 - I think we’ve covered a lot today.
我覺得我們今天討論得很完整了。 - We definitely did. You’ve made great progress.
的確如此,你今天邁出了很棒的一步。 - I appreciate how you broke things down so clearly.
謝謝妳講解得那麼清楚。 - That’s what I’m here for—to make things easy and transparent.
這正是我的工作,讓一切簡單又清楚。 - So just to recap, we’re going with the balanced portfolio, right?
所以總結一下,我們要採取平衡型投資組合,對嗎? - Yes, 60% in equities, 30% in bonds, and 10% in cash.
沒錯,60%股票,30%債券,10%現金。 - And we’ll start with an initial investment of $25,000?
我們起始資金是兩萬五千美元對吧? - Correct. Once that’s funded, we’ll implement the allocation.
沒錯,入金後我們就會啟動資產配置。 - Do I need to notify my bank before transferring the funds?
匯款前我需要先通知銀行嗎? - It’s a good idea, especially if it’s a large transfer.
最好先通知,特別是金額較大的情況。 - When should I expect to see the first performance report?
我什麼時候可以看到第一份績效報告? - You’ll get the first one at the end of next month.
下個月底會收到第一份報告。 - And will we have a follow-up meeting after that?
那之後我們會再開會討論嗎? - Yes, I’ll reach out to schedule a review session.
會的,我會主動聯絡你安排回顧會議。 - I like the idea of checking in regularly.
我覺得定期檢視進度很棒。 - It helps keep everything aligned with your goals.
這樣可以確保一切都朝你的目標前進。 - This was really helpful. Thanks again.
今天真的很有幫助,謝謝妳。 - Anytime. I’m excited to work with you on this journey.
不客氣,很高興能和你一起展開這段旅程。 - Talk to you soon!
下次見! - Looking forward to it!
很期待!