🎧高效率英文聽力訓練|聽懂國際會議交流|美國口音+澳洲口音

by The 1 hour English daily

Happy learning ! ^^

影片文稿:

  1. How do you usually start a conversation at international meetings?
    你在國際會議上通常怎麼開啟對話?
  2. I keep it simple, like asking about the weather.
    我保持簡單,比如問問天氣。
  3. Do you think small talk is important?
    你覺得閒聊重要嗎?
  4. Definitely, it breaks the ice.
    當然,這能打破僵局。
  5. What about cultural differences?
    那文化差異呢?
  6. It’s tricky, but listening helps a lot.
    這很棘手,但傾聽很有幫助。
  7. Have you ever made a cultural mistake?
    你有沒有犯過文化上的錯誤?
  8. Oh yes, I once forgot to bow in Japan.
    有的,我曾經在日本忘記鞠躬。
  9. How did people react?
    人們是怎麼反應的?
  10. They were kind, but I felt so embarrassed.
    他們很友善,但我覺得好尷尬。
  11. How do you prepare for cultural differences?
    你怎麼為文化差異做準備?
  12. I research and observe others carefully.
    我會調查並仔細觀察別人。
  13. What’s the best way to avoid misunderstandings?
    避免誤解的最好方法是什麼?
  14. Being clear and respectful always helps.
    清楚且尊重總是有幫助的。
  15. Do you use humor to connect with people?
    你會用幽默與人建立聯繫嗎?
  16. Sometimes, but carefully—it’s not universal.
    有時會,但很小心,因為幽默不是通用的。
  17. Do you find accents challenging?
    你覺得口音是個挑戰嗎?
  18. A bit, but it’s fun to learn new ones.
    有一點,但學習新的口音很有趣。
  19. Do you have any tips for building rapport?
    你有建立融洽關係的建議嗎?
  20. Smile, be genuine, and stay open-minded.
    微笑,真誠,並保持開放的心態。
  21. Do hand gestures ever cause confusion?
    手勢會引起混淆嗎?
  22. Yes, I once used one that meant something rude.
    是的,我曾經用過一個代表不禮貌的手勢。
  23. How do you recover from mistakes?
    你怎麼從錯誤中恢復?
  24. Apologize sincerely and move on.
    誠懇道歉然後繼續前進。
  25. Have you ever felt intimidated by cultural expectations?
    你有因為文化期望而感到壓力嗎?
  26. Yes, especially in very formal settings.
    有的,特別是在非常正式的場合。
  27. How do you deal with language barriers?
    你怎麼處理語言障礙?
  28. Use simple words, gestures, and lots of patience.
    使用簡單的詞語、手勢,並多一點耐心。
  29. Do you think learning phrases in another language helps?
    你覺得學一些其他語言的短語有幫助嗎?
  30. Absolutely, it shows respect and effort.
    當然,這展現了尊重和努力。
  31. Have you picked up any new phrases from meetings?
    你在會議中學過新的短語嗎?
  32. Yes, I’ve learned “Thank you” in five languages!
    有的,我學會了五種語言的“謝謝”!
  33. What’s the funniest cultural moment you’ve had?
    你有過最有趣的文化時刻是什麼?
  34. I accidentally used slang that confused everyone.
    我不小心用了讓所有人困惑的俚語。
  35. Do you think cultural training should be mandatory?
    你覺得文化培訓應該是必須的嗎?
  36. Yes, it makes international work smoother.
    是的,這能讓國際合作更順暢。
  37. Do you use visual aids during presentations?
    你在演講中使用視覺輔助工具嗎?
  38. Always, they help bridge language gaps.
    總是的,它們有助於縮小語言差距。
  39. Do you enjoy working in multicultural teams?
    你喜歡在多元文化的團隊工作嗎?
  40. Absolutely, it’s inspiring and educational.
    當然,這既啟發人又富有教育意義。
  41. How often do you travel for work?
    你多久出差一次?
  42. Almost every month, and you?
    幾乎每個月,你呢?
  43. Not as often, maybe once every three months.
    沒那麼頻繁,大概每三個月一次。
  44. That sounds more manageable.
    聽起來比較好掌控。
  45. What’s the longest flight you’ve had?
    你坐過最長的航班是多久?
  46. Fourteen hours to Australia, it was exhausting!
    14小時到澳洲,真的好累!
  47. Do you enjoy the in-flight meals?
    你喜歡飛機上的餐點嗎?
  48. Not really, but the snacks are okay.
    不太喜歡,不過零食還不錯。
  49. Have you ever lost your luggage?
    你有丟過行李嗎?
  50. Yes, once in Paris. It was a nightmare!
    有的,有一次在巴黎。簡直是噩夢!
  51. How did you handle that?
    你是怎麼處理的?
  52. I had to buy clothes at the airport.
    我不得不在機場買衣服。
  53. What’s your favorite part of business travel?
    你最喜歡商務旅行的哪一部分?
  54. Exploring new cities after work.
    工作後探索新城市。
  55. What about the biggest challenge?
    那最大的挑戰呢?
  56. Jet lag, definitely.
    時差,絕對是時差。
  57. Do you sleep well in hotels?
    你在酒店睡得好嗎?
  58. Sometimes, but the pillows can be tricky.
    有時候,不過枕頭可能會不適應。
  59. What’s your trick for avoiding jet lag?
    你有避免時差的妙招嗎?
  60. I try to stick to the local time immediately.
    我會盡量馬上適應當地時間。
  61. Do you bring work on the plane?
    你會帶工作上飛機嗎?
  62. I try not to, but it’s hard to avoid.
    我盡量不這樣,但有時無法避免。
  63. What do you do during long layovers?
    長時間轉機的時候你會做什麼?
  64. I usually read or explore the airport.
    我通常會閱讀或探索機場。
  65. What’s the most interesting airport you’ve seen?
    你看過最有趣的機場是哪一個?
  66. Singapore’s Changi Airport—it’s amazing!
    新加坡樟宜機場——超棒的!
  67. Do you ever struggle with packing?
    你在打包時有困難嗎?
  68. All the time, I never get it right.
    總是這樣,我從來沒打包好過。
  69. What’s your packing strategy?
    你的打包策略是什麼?
  70. Roll the clothes, it saves space!
    把衣服捲起來,能省空間!
  71. Have you ever missed a flight?
    你有錯過航班的經歷嗎?
  72. Once, and it was because of traffic.
    有一次,因為交通堵塞。
  73. How did you deal with it?
    你是怎麼處理的?
  74. I had to rebook and wait for hours.
    我不得不重新訂票並等待好幾個小時。
  75. What’s your favorite travel gadget?
    你最喜歡的旅行小工具是什麼?
  76. Noise-canceling headphones, for sure.
    一定是降噪耳機!
  77. Do you collect souvenirs from trips?
    你會從旅行中收集紀念品嗎?
  78. Yes, I love picking up magnets.
    會的,我喜歡買磁鐵。
  79. What’s one piece of advice for business travel?
    你對商務旅行有什麼建議嗎?
  80. Always plan for delays.
    一定要預留延誤時間。
  81. How do you usually manage your work schedule?
    你通常怎麼管理工作時間?
  82. I use a detailed planner, and you?
    我用詳細的計劃本,你呢?
  83. I rely on digital calendars mostly.
    我主要依賴電子日曆。
  84. That’s efficient! Do you set reminders?
    那很高效!你會設提醒嗎?
  85. Yes, I set reminders for everything.
    是的,我為每件事都設提醒。
  86. Me too, it saves me from forgetting things!
    我也是,這讓我不會忘事!
  87. Do you block time for specific tasks?
    你會為特定任務分配時間嗎?
  88. Absolutely, it helps me stay focused.
    當然,這讓我更專注。
  89. Have you ever overbooked yourself?
    你有沒有過度安排過時間?
  90. Many times! It’s a constant battle.
    太多次了!這是個持續的挑戰。
  91. How do you recover from that?
    你怎麼從中恢復?
  92. I prioritize and reschedule things.
    我會優先處理並重新安排。
  93. Do you work better in the morning or evening?
    你早上還是晚上工作效率更高?
  94. Morning, definitely. And you?
    早上,絕對是早上。你呢?
  95. Evening, I feel more creative then.
    晚上,我覺得那時更有創造力。
  96. That’s interesting!
    那很有趣!
  97. Do you ever multitask during meetings?
    你會在會議中同時處理多任務嗎?
  98. Guilty as charged! But I try not to.
    我承認有時會,但我盡量不這樣。
  99. What’s your strategy for handling deadlines?
    你應對截止日期的策略是什麼?
  100. Break it into smaller tasks, it helps.
    分解成小任務,這很有幫助。
  101. Have you ever missed a deadline?
    你有錯過截止日期的經歷嗎?
  102. Yes, and it was a tough lesson!
    有的,那是一次慘痛的教訓!
  103. Do you prefer working alone or in a team?
    你更喜歡獨自工作還是團隊合作?
  104. It depends, but teams bring fresh ideas.
    視情況而定,但團隊能帶來新點子。
  105. Do you keep a to-do list?
    你有使用待辦清單嗎?
  106. Always, it keeps me organized.
    當然,有助於保持條理清晰。
  107. How do you handle distractions at work?
    你怎麼應對工作中的干擾?
  108. I wear headphones to block out noise.
    我會戴上耳機來屏蔽噪音。
  109. What’s the funniest thing that happened during work?
    工作中發生過最搞笑的事是什麼?
  110. I accidentally muted myself in a meeting.
    我開會時不小心把自己靜音了。
  111. How do you unwind after a busy day?
    忙碌一天後你如何放鬆?
  112. A good book and some tea usually work.
    一本好書和一杯茶通常很有效。
  113. Do you take short breaks during work?
    你會在工作中短暫休息嗎?
  114. Yes, they help me stay refreshed.
    會的,這讓我保持清醒。
  115. What’s the biggest time management mistake you’ve made?
    你犯過最大的時間管理錯誤是什麼?
  116. Overestimating how much I could finish.
    高估了自己能完成的量。
  117. How do you stay motivated during long projects?
    在長期項目中你如何保持動力?
  118. I set small goals to celebrate progress.
    我會設置小目標來慶祝進展。
  119. What’s one tip you’d give for better time management?
    你對更好的時間管理有什麼建議?
  120. Always prioritize what matters most.
    總是優先處理最重要的事情。
  121. Have you ever worked in a multicultural team?
    你曾經在多元文化團隊中工作過嗎?
  122. Yes, several times. It’s always interesting.
    有的,好幾次。這總是很有趣。
  123. What’s the biggest challenge in such teams?
    這樣的團隊中最大的挑戰是什麼?
  124. Communication, definitely.
    絕對是溝通。
  125. How do you overcome communication barriers?
    你怎麼克服溝通障礙?
  126. I use clear language and ask questions often.
    我會用清晰的語言並經常提問。
  127. Do cultural differences affect teamwork?
    文化差異會影響團隊合作嗎?
  128. Sometimes, but it also brings creativity.
    有時會,但這也帶來創意。
  129. Have you learned anything surprising from colleagues?
    你從同事身上學到什麼驚訝的事情嗎?
  130. Yes, like how punctuality varies by culture.
    有的,比如不同文化對準時的看法不同。
  131. How do you build trust in diverse teams?
    你如何在多元化團隊中建立信任?
  132. By showing respect and being consistent.
    展現尊重並保持一致。
  133. Have you faced any misunderstandings?
    你遇到過誤解嗎?
  134. Yes, but we resolved them through discussion.
    有的,但我們通過討論解決了。
  135. What’s your favorite thing about diverse teams?
    你最喜歡多元團隊的什麼?
  136. The mix of perspectives is incredible.
    不同觀點的結合真是太棒了。
  137. Do you think diversity leads to better results?
    你覺得多樣性能帶來更好的結果嗎?
  138. Absolutely, it sparks innovation.
    當然,這能激發創新。
  139. Have you ever adapted to a new work culture?
    你曾經適應過新的工作文化嗎?
  140. Yes, it was challenging but rewarding.
    有的,那既具挑戰又值得。
  141. Do you think humor helps in team bonding?
    你覺得幽默有助於團隊關係嗎?
  142. Definitely, but it has to be appropriate.
    當然,但必須是適當的幽默。
  143. Have you encountered language barriers?
    你遇到過語言障礙嗎?
  144. Yes, but gestures and visuals help a lot.
    有的,但手勢和視覺輔助很有幫助。
  145. What do you do when conflicts arise in a team?
    團隊中發生衝突時你會怎麼做?
  146. I listen first and try to mediate.
    我會先傾聽並嘗試調解。
  147. Do you celebrate cultural holidays at work?
    你會在工作中慶祝文化節日嗎?
  148. Sometimes, it depends on the team.
    有時會,這取決於團隊。
  149. Do you think cultural training is necessary?
    你覺得文化培訓有必要嗎?
  150. Absolutely, it builds understanding.
    當然,這能增進理解。
  151. How do you adapt to different working styles?
    你如何適應不同的工作風格?
  152. By staying flexible and open-minded.
    保持靈活並開放心態。
  153. What’s your funniest experience with a cultural misunderstanding?
    你有過最搞笑的文化誤解經歷嗎?
  154. I once gave a thumbs-up where it wasn’t polite!
    我曾經在不合適的情況下比了大拇指!
  155. Do you think diversity makes teams stronger?
    你覺得多樣性讓團隊更強大嗎?
  156. Yes, it broadens perspectives and ideas.
    是的,這拓寬了視角和點子。
  157. How do you stay respectful in multicultural settings?
    你如何在多元文化環境中保持尊重?
  158. By learning about others’ customs and practices.
    通過了解他人的習俗和做法。
  159. What advice would you give for working in diverse teams?
    你對多元團隊合作有什麼建議?
  160. Be patient, listen, and learn from others.
    保持耐心,傾聽,並向他人學習。
  161. What’s the most unique business etiquette in Australia?
    澳洲最特別的商務禮儀是什麼?
  162. Probably the casual greetings.
    大概是隨意的問候語吧。
  163. So, no formal handshakes?
    那不需要正式的握手嗎?
  164. Oh, we do, but it’s more relaxed.
    哦,我們有,但更隨意些。
  165. In the US, punctuality is critical.
    在美國,準時非常重要。
  166. Same here, but we’re less stressed about it.
    我們這裡也是,但不那麼有壓力。
  167. Do Australians prefer formal dress codes?
    澳洲人喜歡正式的穿著規範嗎?
  168. Not really, business casual is fine.
    不太喜歡,商務休閒就可以了。
  169. In the US, networking events are big.
    在美國,聯誼活動很盛行。
  170. We have them too, but often over a BBQ.
    我們也有,但通常是在燒烤派對上。
  171. Do Australians use first names in meetings?
    澳洲人在會議中用名字稱呼嗎?
  172. Yes, it’s quite common.
    是的,這很常見。
  173. In the US, titles are important.
    在美國,頭銜很重要。
  174. Here, we focus more on the relationship.
    我們更注重關係本身。
  175. Do Australians exchange business cards often?
    澳洲人經常交換名片嗎?
  176. Not as much, we’re more casual about it.
    沒那麼頻繁,我們對此比較隨性。
  177. Do you have formal dining etiquette for business?
    你們有正式的商務餐桌禮儀嗎?
  178. Yes, but it’s less rigid than in the US.
    有的,但不如美國那麼拘謹。
  179. What’s the key to good business etiquette?
    良好商務禮儀的關鍵是什麼?
  180. Respect and being genuine.
    尊重和真誠。
  181. Do Australians value direct communication?
    澳洲人重視直接溝通嗎?
  182. Yes, we appreciate honesty.
    是的,我們欣賞誠實。
  183. In the US, hierarchy matters a lot.
    在美國,階層結構非常重要。
  184. Here, it’s more about collaboration.
    這裡更注重合作。
  185. Do Australians prefer long meetings?
    澳洲人喜歡長時間的會議嗎?
  186. No, we like to keep things concise.
    不,我們喜歡簡潔明了。
  187. In the US, follow-up emails are crucial.
    在美國,跟進的電子郵件至關重要。
  188. Same here, but we keep them brief.
    我們這裡也是,但會簡短些。
  189. Do Australians prefer face-to-face meetings?
    澳洲人更喜歡面對面的會議嗎?
  190. Yes, personal interaction is important.
    是的,個人互動很重要。
  191. How do Australians handle disagreements in business?
    澳洲人如何處理商務中的分歧?
  192. Through open discussions, mostly.
    主要通過公開討論。
  193. Do you think business etiquette is changing?
    你覺得商務禮儀在改變嗎?
  194. Absolutely, it’s becoming more relaxed.
    當然,正變得更隨意了。
  195. What’s the most surprising etiquette difference you’ve noticed?
    你注意到最讓人驚訝的禮儀差異是什麼?
  196. The lack of small talk in some countries!
    有些國家幾乎沒有閒聊!
  197. Do you think humor is acceptable in business settings?
    你覺得幽默在商務場合可以接受嗎?
  198. Yes, but it depends on the context.
    可以,但取決於情境。
  199. What’s the best way to show respect in business?
    展現商務尊重的最佳方式是什麼?
  200. Listen, be polite, and stay professional.
    傾聽、禮貌並保持專業。

You may also like