18
Happy learning ! ^^
影片文稿:
- Hey, I got your party invite! What time does it start?
嘿,我收到你的派對邀請了!幾點開始? - It starts at 7 PM.
晚上七點開始。 - Where is it again?
地點在哪裡來著? - It’s at my apartment downtown.
在我市區的公寓。 - Is there parking nearby?
附近有停車的地方嗎? - Yes, there’s a parking lot right next to the building.
有,大樓旁邊就有一個停車場。 - Should I bring anything?
我需要帶什麼嗎? - Just bring yourself and good vibes!
只要帶上你自己和好心情! - Can I invite a friend?
我可以帶朋友來嗎? - Sure, the more the merrier!
當然,人越多越熱鬧! - What’s the dress code?
有穿著要求嗎? - It’s casual, just wear something comfy.
很休閒,穿舒服就好。 - Will there be music?
會有音樂嗎? - Of course! I have a great playlist ready.
當然!我準備了很棒的播放清單。 - How many people are coming?
大概會有多少人來? - Around twenty or so.
大約二十個人左右。 - Is there a theme for the party?
這次派對有主題嗎? - Not really, just a fun get-together.
沒有特別的主題,就是輕鬆聚會。 - Sounds exciting! I can’t wait.
聽起來好棒!我等不及了。 - Me too! See you there!
我也是!到時候見! - So, what’s the theme of the party?
所以,派對有主題嗎? - It’s just a casual get-together.
就是個輕鬆的聚會。 - Do I need to dress up?
我需要特別打扮嗎? - Nope, just wear something comfy.
不用,穿舒服就好。 - Can I wear jeans and a T-shirt?
我可以穿牛仔褲和 T 恤嗎? - Yeah, that’s perfect.
當然,很適合! - What about shoes? Are sneakers okay?
鞋子呢?運動鞋可以嗎? - Sneakers are totally fine!
運動鞋完全沒問題! - Is there an outdoor area?
有戶外區域嗎? - Yes, there’s a balcony.
有,有個陽台。 - Should I bring a jacket?
我需要帶外套嗎? - Maybe, it could get chilly later.
可能吧,晚點可能會有點冷。 - Will there be a dress code for fun?
會有趣味穿搭規定嗎? - No, just wear whatever you like.
不會,穿你喜歡的就好。 - What about accessories?
那配件呢? - You can add something fun if you want!
想的話可以搭點有趣的東西! - Will people dress fancy?
其他人會穿得很正式嗎? - Not really, most people will dress casually.
不會,大部分人會穿得很休閒。 - Got it! I’ll just keep it simple.
明白了!我就穿簡單點。 - That’s the spirit!
就是這樣! - Should I bring a gift to the party?
我應該帶個禮物去派對嗎? - No need! Just bring yourself.
不用!帶上你自己就好。 - But I’d like to bring something. Any ideas?
但我還是想帶點東西,有什麼建議嗎? - Maybe some snacks or drinks?
也許帶些點心或飲料? - What kind of snacks would be good?
什麼樣的點心比較好? - Chips, cookies, or anything easy to share!
洋芋片、餅乾,或任何方便分享的東西! - How about homemade brownies?
自製布朗尼怎麼樣? - That sounds delicious!
聽起來超好吃! - Should I bring drinks instead?
那我改帶飲料呢? - Sure, soda or juice would be great!
當然,汽水或果汁都不錯! - Do you already have enough drinks?
你們的飲料夠嗎? - We can always use more!
多點飲料總是好的! - Should I bring something healthy?
我應該帶點健康的東西嗎? - That would be nice! Maybe some fruit?
不錯啊!帶點水果也可以! - Do you think chips are enough?
你覺得帶洋芋片就夠了嗎? - Yeah, everyone loves chips!
是啊,大家都愛洋芋片! - Alright, I’ll bring brownies and juice!
好的,那我帶布朗尼和果汁! - Perfect! See you at the party.
太棒了!派對見! - Hope everyone will like them!
希望大家會喜歡! - They definitely will!
一定會的! - Hey! I finally made it!
嘿!我終於到了! - Hey! Glad you’re here!
嘿!很高興你來了! - Wow, your place looks amazing!
哇,你的地方看起來太棒了! - Thanks! I tried to make it cozy.
謝謝!我想讓它變得溫馨一點。 - I love the lights! So colorful!
我喜歡這些燈!好繽紛! - Yeah, I thought they’d add a fun vibe.
是啊,我覺得它們能增添派對氣氛。 - The balloons are a nice touch!
氣球裝飾很好看! - I’m glad you like them!
很高興你喜歡! - Did you decorate everything yourself?
這些都是你自己布置的嗎? - Mostly, but some friends helped too.
大部分是,但有些朋友也幫忙了。 - It really feels like a party!
真的很有派對的感覺! - That’s the goal!
這就是目的! - Is there a photo booth?
這裡有拍照區嗎? - Yes! It’s in the corner over there.
有!就在那邊角落。 - The music is great! Who picked the playlist?
音樂很好聽!誰選的播放清單? - I did! Glad you like it.
我選的!很高興你喜歡。 - Where can I put my stuff?
我可以把東西放哪? - You can leave it on the couch.
你可以放在沙發上。 - I’m ready to have fun!
我準備好玩了! - Let’s get this party started!
讓派對開始吧! - What drinks do you have?
你們有什麼飲料? - We’ve got soda, juice, and some cocktails.
我們有汽水、果汁,還有一些雞尾酒。 - Is there any water?
有水嗎? - Yes, there’s bottled water in the fridge.
有,冰箱裡有瓶裝水。 - What’s the most popular drink here?
這裡最受歡迎的飲料是什麼? - Probably the fruit punch. Everyone loves it.
可能是水果賓治,大家都愛喝。 - What snacks do you have?
你們有什麼點心? - We have chips, cookies, and brownies.
我們有洋芋片、餅乾,還有布朗尼。 - Any healthy options?
有健康一點的選擇嗎? - Yes, we have a fruit platter and veggie sticks.
有,我們有水果拼盤和蔬菜條。 - Do you have any dip for the chips?
你有洋芋片的沾醬嗎? - Yes, there’s salsa and cheese dip.
有,有莎莎醬和起司醬。 - What about desserts?
甜點呢? - There’s a chocolate cake and ice cream.
有巧克力蛋糕和冰淇淋。 - I love chocolate cake! Can I have some?
我超愛巧克力蛋糕!可以吃一點嗎? - Of course! Help yourself.
當然!自己來吧。 - Everything looks so good!
一切看起來都好好吃! - Enjoy! There’s plenty for everyone.
盡情享用吧!大家都有份。 - Thanks! This party is awesome!
謝謝!這個派對超棒的! - Glad you’re having fun!
很高興你玩得開心! - Are we playing any games tonight?
我們今晚會玩遊戲嗎? - Yes! We have a few fun ones planned.
會的!我們準備了幾個有趣的遊戲。 - What kind of games?
什麼類型的遊戲? - We have card games, board games, and charades.
有紙牌遊戲、桌遊,還有你演我猜。 - Ooh, charades sounds fun!
哦,你演我猜聽起來很好玩! - Yeah, it always makes people laugh!
是啊,這遊戲總能讓大家笑個不停! - How do we decide who goes first?
我們怎麼決定誰先開始? - We can flip a coin or pick a number.
我們可以擲硬幣或抽號碼。 - What if I’m bad at acting?
如果我不會演怎麼辦? - That’s the fun part! Just try your best.
這才是好玩的地方!盡量試試看。 - Are there any team games?
有團體遊戲嗎? - Yes, we can play Pictionary in teams.
有啊,我們可以組隊玩你畫我猜。 - That sounds cool! How do we play?
聽起來不錯!我們該怎麼玩? - You draw a word and your team guesses it.
你畫出一個詞,然後你的隊友來猜。 - Do we have a time limit?
有時間限制嗎? - Yes, one minute per round.
有的,每回合一分鐘。 - Alright, let’s do charades first!
好的,我們先玩你演我猜吧! - Great choice! Let me grab the word cards.
好主意!我去拿詞卡。 - This is going to be hilarious!
這一定會超搞笑! - I know, right? Let’s start!
我就說吧?開始吧! - This party is so much fun!
這個派對真的很好玩! - I’m glad you’re enjoying it!
我很高興你玩得開心! - Who’s that over there?
那邊那個人是誰? - That’s Jake! Do you want to meet him?
那是傑克!你想認識他嗎? - Sure! Is he a friend of yours?
好啊!他是你的朋友嗎? - Yeah, we work together.
是的,我們是同事。 - Hey, nice to meet you, Jake!
嘿,很高興認識你,傑克! - Nice to meet you too!
我也很高興認識你! - How do you know Alex?
你是怎麼認識艾力克斯的? - We’ve been friends for years!
我們是多年的朋友了! - That’s awesome! Do you come to these parties often?
太棒了!你常來這種派對嗎? - Yeah, Alex throws the best parties!
是啊,艾力克斯辦的派對最棒了! - The people here are so friendly!
這裡的人都好親切! - Yeah, it’s a great crowd tonight.
是啊,今晚的氣氛很棒。 - Do you know the girl in the red dress?
你認識那個穿紅色洋裝的女孩嗎? - Yeah, that’s Sarah! She’s really nice.
是的,那是莎拉!她人很好。 - I’ll go say hi!
我去打個招呼! - Go for it! She’s really friendly.
去吧!她很友善。 - I love meeting new people!
我喜歡認識新朋友! - That’s the spirit!
這就對了! - I love the music! Who made this playlist?
我超喜歡這些音樂!這個播放清單是誰選的? - I did! Glad you like it.
我選的!很高興你喜歡。 - What kind of songs are on it?
這裡有什麼類型的歌曲? - A mix of pop, rock, and some dance music.
流行、搖滾,還有一些舞曲混合的。 - Do you have any trending songs?
你有加最近流行的歌嗎? - Yeah, I added a few chart-toppers.
有啊,我加了一些排行榜熱門歌曲。 - Can I request a song?
我可以點歌嗎? - Of course! What do you want to hear?
當然!你想聽什麼? - Do you have any classic hits?
你有經典老歌嗎? - Yep! There are some 80s and 90s songs too.
有!這裡也有一些 80 年代和 90 年代的歌。 - What’s the next song?
下一首是什麼歌? - Let me check… It’s a dance track!
我看看… 是一首舞曲! - Oh, I love this one! Let’s dance!
哦,我超愛這首!來跳舞吧! - Great choice! Let’s go!
好選擇!來吧! - Do you take song suggestions?
你會接受點歌建議嗎? - Absolutely! Tell me your favorite.
當然!告訴我你最愛的歌吧。 - This playlist is perfect for a party!
這個播放清單超適合派對! - Thanks! I tried to keep the energy up.
謝謝!我想讓氣氛熱鬧起來。 - I think I’ll add some songs to my own list.
我想我會把這些歌加到自己的清單裡! - Go for it! Good music is always a must.
去吧!好音樂永遠不能少! - This party was amazing!
這場派對超棒的! - I’m so glad you had fun!
我很高興你玩得開心! - You did a great job hosting!
你辦得太棒了! - Thanks! It was a lot of work, but worth it.
謝謝!雖然很累,但很值得。 - Everyone had such a great time!
每個人都玩得超開心! - Yeah, I think it went really well.
是啊,我覺得派對很成功。 - Are you tired?
你累了嗎? - A little, but I’m happy.
有點,但我很開心。 - Do you need any help cleaning up?
你需要幫忙收拾嗎? - That would be awesome! Thanks!
那太棒了!謝謝! - Where should I start?
我應該從哪裡開始? - Maybe picking up the cups and plates?
也許先收拾杯子和盤子? - There are a lot of empty bottles here.
這裡有很多空瓶。 - Yeah, let’s throw them in the recycling bin.
是啊,把它們丟進回收桶吧。 - Should I wipe down the table?
我需要擦桌子嗎? - Yes, that would help a lot!
需要,那會幫很大的忙! - It’s looking much better now!
現在看起來好多了! - Yeah, we’re almost done!
是啊,我們快整理完了! - Cleaning up is faster with teamwork!
有人幫忙整理真的快很多! - Totally! Thanks again for helping.
完全同意!再次感謝你的幫忙! - I think I should head home now.
我想我該回家了。 - Already? The night went by so fast!
已經要走了?時間過得好快! - Yeah, I have an early morning tomorrow.
是啊,我明天一早有事。 - I understand! Thanks for coming.
我懂!謝謝你來參加。 - Thanks for inviting me! I had a great time.
謝謝你的邀請!我玩得很開心。 - I’m really happy you enjoyed it!
我真的很開心你喜歡! - The food was amazing!
食物超級美味! - I’ll tell the people who helped!
我會告訴幫忙準備的人! - We should hang out again soon!
我們應該找時間再聚! - Definitely! Let’s plan something next week.
當然!我們下週約一下吧。 - Maybe we can go for coffee sometime?
也許我們哪天可以去喝咖啡? - That sounds great! Just text me.
聽起來不錯!傳訊息給我就好。 - Will you be hosting another party soon?
你還會再辦派對嗎? - Probably! Maybe next month.
可能吧!也許下個月。 - I’ll be there for sure!
我一定會來! - Awesome! I’ll keep you posted.
太棒了!我會再通知你。 - Alright, I should get going now.
好吧,我該走了。 - Take care and get home safe!
保重,回家小心! - Good night! See you soon!
晚安!下次見! - Good night! See you!
晚安!再見!