55
Happy learning ! ^^
影片文稿:
- Excuse me, where are the baskets?
請問,購物籃在哪裡呢? - They’re at the entrance.
它們在入口處。 - Oh, I see them now. Thanks!
啊,我看到了,謝謝! - You’re welcome!
不客氣! - This basket looks heavy.
這個籃子看起來很重。 - We also have trolleys.
我們也有推車。 - Oh, that’s good to know.
那很好! - Just ask if you need one.
如果需要,可以告訴我。 - I’ll stick with the basket, thanks.
我還是用籃子吧,謝謝你。 - No problem!
沒問題! - Can I bring this basket upstairs?
這籃子可以帶上樓嗎? - Sure, that’s fine!
當然,可以的! - I like the design of these baskets.
我喜歡這些籃子的設計。 - Glad you like them!
很高興你喜歡! - Do I need to return it here?
我需要在這裡還籃子嗎? - Yes, please.
是的,麻煩你了。 - Are these baskets sanitized?
這些籃子有消毒嗎? - Yes, we clean them daily.
有的,我們每天都清潔。 - Perfect! I’ll grab one.
完美!我拿一個就好。 - Take your time!
慢慢來,不急! - Excuse me, where’s the vegetable section?
請問蔬菜區在哪裡? - It’s over by aisle four.
在第四排那邊。 - Aisle four? Got it, thanks!
第四排?了解,謝謝! - You’re welcome!
不客氣! - Are there organic vegetables there?
那裡有機蔬菜嗎? - Yes, in the same section.
有的,就在同一區。 - Great! Do you have spinach?
太好了!有菠菜嗎? - Yes, we do. It’s fresh today.
有的,今天很新鮮。 - What about tomatoes?
那番茄呢? - They’re also in aisle four.
也在第四排。 - Are the prices marked clearly?
價格標示清楚嗎? - Yes, they are.
是的,很清楚。 - Do you sell baby carrots?
你們有賣小胡蘿蔔嗎? - Yes, in small packages.
有的,包裝好的小份量。 - I might get some broccoli too.
我可能也會買些花椰菜(西兰花)。 - It’s just around the corner.
就在轉角那裡。 - Do you have kale today?
今天有羽衣甘藍嗎? - Yes, we just restocked it.
有的,我們剛補貨。 - Perfect! Thanks for the help.
完美!謝謝你的幫忙。 - Anytime!
隨時樂意為你服務! - Hi, where can I find the fruits?
嗨,請問水果在哪裡? - Over in aisle two.
在第二排那邊。 - Do you have any seasonal fruits?
你們有當季水果嗎? - Yes, we have fresh apples!
有的,我們有新鮮的蘋果! - Apples? That sounds great!
蘋果?聽起來不錯! - They’re very sweet this season.
這季的蘋果非常甜。 - Do you recommend any citrus fruits?
你推薦任何柑橘類水果嗎? - Yes, the oranges are fantastic!
是的,橙子非常好吃! - I’ll grab a few oranges then.
那我拿幾顆橙子吧。 - Good choice!
好選擇! - What about grapes?
那葡萄呢? - They’re in season too.
葡萄也正當季。 - Are they sweet or sour?
是甜的還是酸的? - They’re sweet this time of year.
這個季節是甜的。 - I’ll take a bag of those.
我拿一袋吧。 - Sure, here you go!
當然,給你! - Do you sell watermelons?
你們有賣西瓜嗎? - Not right now, it’s off-season.
目前沒有,已過季了。 - Thanks for the tips!
謝謝你的建議! - No problem, enjoy your fruits!
不客氣,享用水果吧! - Hi, which cheese is good for sandwiches?
嗨,哪種奶酪適合做三明治? - Cheddar is a great option.
車打奶酪是不錯的選擇。 - Do you have mozzarella?
你們有馬茲瑞拉奶酪嗎? - Yes, it’s over here.
有的,在這裡。 - Is it fresh?
這是新鮮的嗎? - Yes, we got it this morning.
是的,今天早上才到貨。 - How about Swiss cheese?
那瑞士奶酪呢? - It’s a good choice for sandwiches too.
它也很適合做三明治。 - I’ll grab some Swiss cheese then.
那我拿一些瑞士奶酪吧。 - Good idea!
好主意! - Which cheese melts the best?
哪種奶酪最容易融化? - Cheddar melts really well.
切達奶酪非常容易融化。 - I want something light for my sandwich.
我想要些清淡的奶酪。 - Try some mozzarella.
試試馬茲瑞拉吧。 - Do you sell sliced cheese?
你們有賣切片奶酪嗎? - Yes, all our cheeses come pre-sliced.
有的,我們所有奶酪都有切片。 - That makes things easier!
那就方便多了! - Absolutely!
當然囉! - Thanks, I’ll take some cheddar too.
謝謝,我也拿一些切達奶酪。 - You’re welcome! Enjoy your sandwich!
不客氣!祝你享用三明治! - Hi, where can I find the snack section?
嗨,零食區在哪裡? - It’s in aisle five, on the right.
在第五排,右邊。 - Do you carry Lay’s chips?
你們有賣樂事洋芋片嗎? - Yes, we have them on the second shelf.
有的,在第二層貨架。 - What flavors do you have?
有哪些口味? - We have original, BBQ, and sour cream.
有原味、燒烤和酸奶油。 - I’ll take the BBQ flavor.
我拿燒烤口味的吧。 - Great choice!
好選擇! - Do you have any local snacks?
有本地零食嗎? - Yes, we have some on the top shelf.
有的,在頂層貨架上。 - I love trying new snacks!
我喜歡嘗試新零食! - Then you’ll enjoy these!
那你一定會喜歡這些! - Do you carry gluten-free snacks?
有無麩質的零食嗎? - Yes, they’re labeled clearly.
有的,標示很清楚。 - Are there any spicy ones?
有辣的嗎? - Yes, we have some chili chips.
有的,我們有辣味洋芋片。 - I’ll grab a bag of those too!
那我也拿一包吧! - Enjoy!
祝你享用! - Thanks for your help!
謝謝你的幫忙! - You’re welcome!
不客氣! - Hi, where can I find the drinks?
嗨,飲料在哪裡? - Aisle seven, near the snacks.
在第七排,靠近零食區。 - Do you have any soda?
你們有汽水嗎? - Yes, we have Coke and Pepsi.
有的,我們有可樂和百事可樂。 - Which one is on sale?
哪一款有特價? - Coke is 20% off today.
可樂今天有八折優惠。 - Do you have bottled water?
你們有瓶裝水嗎? - Yes, right next to the sodas.
有的,就在汽水旁邊。 - Is there a discount on water?
瓶裝水有優惠嗎? - Yes, if you buy two packs.
有的,買兩包有優惠。 - I’ll take two packs then.
那我拿兩包吧。 - Good choice!
好選擇! - Do you sell energy drinks?
你們有賣能量飲料嗎? - Yes, we have Red Bull and Monster.
有的,我們有紅牛和怪獸。 - Are they on special today?
它們今天有特價嗎? - No, not today, sorry.
今天沒有,抱歉。 - I’ll just take a Coke then.
那我就拿一罐可樂吧。 - Sure! Enjoy your drink!
當然!祝你喝得開心! - Thanks for the info!
謝謝你的資訊! - You’re welcome!
不客氣! - Hi, do you have more of this cereal?
嗨,這款麥片還有庫存嗎? - Let me check in the back for you.
我幫你去後面查一下。 - Is it popular?
它很受歡迎嗎? - Yes, it sells out quickly.
是的,賣得很快。 - Can I reserve a box if it’s out?
如果缺貨,我可以預訂嗎? - Sorry, we don’t take reservations.
抱歉,我們不接受預訂。 - When do you restock?
你們什麼時候補貨? - Every Thursday morning.
每週四早上。 - Do you have smaller packages of this?
有沒有小包裝的? - No, only family-size packs.
沒有,只有家庭包裝。 - That’s a bit too big for me.
對我來說有點太大了。 - I understand, but it’s a great deal.
我理解,但這是個好選擇。 - Do you sell this online too?
這款有在線銷售嗎? - Yes, you can order from our website.
有的,你可以從我們的網站訂購。 - How many boxes are left now?
現在還剩幾盒? - Just three left.
只剩三盒了。 - I’ll grab one before it’s gone!
我趕快拿一盒吧,不然賣光了! - Good idea!
好主意! - Thanks for the quick check!
謝謝你幫我查詢! - Anytime!
不客氣! - Hi, do you offer membership discounts?
嗨,你們有會員卡折扣嗎? - Yes, for our loyalty card holders.
有的,針對忠誠卡會員有優惠。 - How do I get a loyalty card?
我要如何辦理忠誠卡? - You can sign up at the counter.
你可以在櫃檯申請。 - Does it cost anything to join?
加入需要費用嗎? - No, it’s free to sign up.
不需要,免費的。 - What kind of discounts do members get?
會員可以享有什麼折扣? - Members get 10% off select items.
會員有部分商品九折優惠。 - Can I use it on sale items too?
折扣可以用在特價商品上嗎? - No, discounts don’t stack.
不行,折扣不能累加。 - How long does the membership last?
會員資格有效多久? - It’s valid for one year.
有效期為一年。 - Are there any other benefits?
有其他福利嗎? - Yes, members get early access to sales.
有的,會員可以優先參加促銷活動。 - I’ll sign up today then!
那我今天就申請吧! - Great! Let me help you with that.
太好了!我來幫你辦理。 - Do I need the card every time I shop?
每次購物都需要帶卡嗎? - Yes, to apply the discounts.
是的,這樣才能享有折扣。 - Thanks, this sounds like a good deal!
謝謝,這聽起來很划算! - You’re welcome! Enjoy shopping!
不客氣!祝你購物愉快! - Hi, can I use this coupon here?
嗨,我可以用這張折價券嗎? - Yes, we accept coupons at checkout.
可以的,我們在結帳時接受折價券。 - Does it work for all items?
這張券適用於所有商品嗎? - No, only on full-price items.
不,只適用於正價商品。 - How much discount does it give?
這張券可以折多少? - It gives 10% off your total.
你的總金額可折扣10%。 - Can I combine it with my membership discount?
可以和會員折扣一起使用嗎? - No, only one discount per purchase.
不行,每次購物只能用一種折扣。 - Does it have an expiration date?
它有沒有過期日期? - Yes, it expires next month.
有的,下個月到期。 - Can I use it more than once?
我可以用超過一次嗎? - No, it’s single-use only.
不行,只能用一次。 - Is there a minimum purchase amount?
有最低消費金額嗎? - Yes, it’s valid on orders over $50.
有的,滿50美元才能使用。 - I think my order is enough.
我想我的訂單應該夠了。 - Perfect! You can apply the coupon now.
完美!現在你可以用這張券了。 - Do I need to scan it myself?
我需要自己掃描嗎? - No, I’ll do it for you.
不,我來幫你掃描。 - Thanks! That was easy!
謝謝!這真簡單! - You’re welcome! Have a great day!
不客氣!祝你有美好的一天! - Thanks for all your help today!
感謝你今天的幫忙! - You’re welcome!
不客氣! - You’ve been really kind.
你真的很親切。 - It’s my pleasure!
這是我的榮幸! - I found everything I needed, thanks!
我找到了所有需要的東西,謝謝! - Glad to hear that!
很高興聽到! - Do I need to return the basket here?
我需要在這裡還購物籃嗎? - Yes, just leave it at the entrance.
是的,把它留在入口就可以了。 - The store looks amazing, by the way.
順帶一提,這間店看起來真棒。 - Thank you! We work hard to keep it neat.
謝謝!我們努力保持整潔。 - I’ll definitely come back next time.
我下次一定會再來。 - We look forward to seeing you again!
我們期待再次見到你! - Have a great day!
祝你有美好的一天! - You too!
你也是! - Bye for now!
先說再見啦! - Take care!
保重! - Thanks again for everything.
再次感謝你的幫忙。 - My pleasure!
榮幸之至! - See you next time!
下次見! - See you!
下次見!