🎧英文聽力訓練|機場常用英文對話場景再現✈️|美式口音+澳洲口音

by The 1 hour English daily

Happy learning ! ^^

英文文稿:

    1. Hello! Good morning.
      你好!早安。
    2. Good morning! How can I assist you today?
      早安!今天需要我幫助什麼嗎?
    3. I need to check in for my flight to Melbourne.
      我要辦理飛往墨爾本的登機手續。
    4. Of course! What’s your flight number?
      當然!您的航班號是多少?
    5. It’s Qantas QF400.
      是 Qantas QF400。
    6. Great! May I see your ticket and passport, please?
      很好!可以看一下您的機票和護照嗎?
    7. Sure, just a second.
      好的,稍等一下。
    8. Take your time.
      不急,慢慢來。
    9. Do I need to remove anything from my bag now?
      我現在需要從包包裡拿出什麼嗎?
    10. Not at this stage. We’ll do that at security.
      這階段不用,我們會在安檢時處理。
    11. How early should I arrive at the gate?
      我應該多早到登機口?
    12. It’s recommended to be there 40 minutes before departure.
      建議在起飛前40分鐘抵達。
    13. Are there any delays for the flight today?
      今天航班有延誤嗎?
    14. No delays reported so far.
      目前沒有延誤的報告。
    15. Can I carry a water bottle through security?
      我可以帶水瓶過安檢嗎?
    16. Yes, as long as it’s empty.
      可以,只要是空的就行。
    17. Where should I drop off my checked luggage?
      我應該在哪裡放托運行李?
    18. Just over there at the baggage drop counter.
      就在那邊的行李托運櫃台。
    19. Thanks! I’ll head over there now.
      謝謝!我現在就過去。
    20. You’re welcome! Have a smooth check-in.
      不客氣!祝您辦理登機順利。
    21. Here’s my passport and ticket.
      這是我的護照和機票。
    22. Thank you. Let me check your details.
      謝謝,我來核對您的資料。
    23. Do you need any other documents?
      您需要其他文件嗎?
    24. No, this should be enough.
      不,這些應該就夠了。
    25. Is my seat confirmed?
      我的座位確認了嗎?
    26. Yes, you are in seat 14A by the window.
      是的,您的座位是靠窗的14A。
    27. Could I change it to an aisle seat?
      我可以改成走道座位嗎?
    28. Let me check… Yes, I’ve changed it to 14C for you.
      我幫您查一下……好的,已改為14C。
    29. Thank you so much!
      非常感謝!
    30. My pleasure. Anything else I can assist with?
      不客氣,還有什麼需要我幫忙的嗎?
    31. How long is the flight to Melbourne?
      飛往墨爾本的飛行時間多長?
    32. It’s about one hour and 25 minutes.
      大約一小時25分鐘。
    33. Do I need to print my boarding pass?
      我需要列印登機證嗎?
    34. No, you can use the digital one on your phone.
      不用,您可以使用手機上的電子版。
    35. Can I add my frequent flyer number to this booking?
      我可以加上我的常旅客號碼嗎?
    36. Certainly! Just give me the number, and I’ll add it.
      當然,請提供號碼,我幫您加上。
    37. Will my luggage go directly to Melbourne?
      我的行李會直接到墨爾本嗎?
    38. Yes, it will. You won’t need to collect it during any stopovers.
      是的,會直接送達,轉機時不需要提取。
    39. That’s great. Thank you again!
      太好了,再次感謝!
    40. You’re welcome! Have a safe flight.
      不客氣!祝您一路平安。
    41. I’d like to check in my luggage.
      我想要托運行李。
    42. Sure! Please place it on the scale.
      當然!請將它放到秤上。
    43. Is there a weight limit for checked luggage?
      托運行李有重量限制嗎?
    44. Yes, it’s 23 kilograms per bag.
      是的,每件行李限重23公斤。
    45. Will there be extra fees if it’s overweight?
      如果超重會有額外費用嗎?
    46. Yes, an additional fee of $50 applies.
      是的,需要支付額外50美元。
    47. I think it should be under the limit.
      我想應該沒有超重。
    48. Let’s see… Yes, it’s 20 kilograms.
      我來看看……是的,20公斤。
    49. Can I lock my luggage?
      我可以上鎖行李嗎?
    50. Yes, but make sure it’s TSA-approved.
      可以,但需要使用TSA認證鎖。
    51. How many bags can I check in?
      我可以托運幾件行李?
    52. You’re allowed two bags for free.
      您可以免費托運兩件行李。
    53. Do I need to remove my laptop from my luggage?
      我需要把筆電拿出來嗎?
    54. No, it’s fine to keep it inside.
      不用,可以留在裡面。
    55. What if my luggage gets lost?
      如果行李丟失怎麼辦?
    56. You can file a report with the baggage claim office.
      您可以向行李申訴處報告。
    57. Will I receive a baggage tag?
      我會收到行李標籤嗎?
    58. Yes, I’ll attach it now. Please keep it with you.
      會的,我現在就給您。請隨身攜帶。
    59. Thank you! That’s all for now.
      謝謝!目前就這樣。
    60. You’re welcome! Have a safe flight.
      不客氣!祝您旅途平安。
    61. Will I receive my boarding pass here?
      我會在這裡拿到登機證嗎?
    62. Yes, I’ll print it for you now.
      是的,我現在幫您列印。
    63. Can I get an electronic version as well?
      我也可以獲得電子版嗎?
    64. Of course! I’ll send it to your email.
      當然!我會將它發送到您的電子郵件。
    65. What time does boarding begin?
      什麼時候開始登機?
    66. Boarding starts 40 minutes before departure.
      登機會在起飛前40分鐘開始。
    67. Do I need to arrive at the gate earlier?
      我需要提前到登機門嗎?
    68. Arriving 10 minutes before boarding is recommended.
      建議在登機前10分鐘抵達。
    69. Is my flight on time?
      我的航班準時嗎?
    70. Yes, everything is on schedule.
      是的,一切都按計劃進行。
    71. Will I need to show my boarding pass at the gate?
      在登機門需要出示登機證嗎?
    72. Yes, please have it ready when boarding.
      是的,請準備好登機時出示。
    73. Can I change my seat if I want to?
      如果我想換座位可以嗎?
    74. You can request a change at the gate, if available.
      您可以在登機門申請更改,若有空位的話。
    75. Should I keep my boarding pass on my phone?
      我應該把登機證存在手機裡嗎?
    76. Yes, or you can print it for convenience.
      是的,或者您可以列印以方便使用。
    77. Can I board early if I need extra time?
      如果我需要多一點時間,可以提前登機嗎?
    78. Yes, please let the staff know at the gate.
      可以的,請在登機門告知工作人員。
    79. Thank you for your help!
      感謝您的幫助!
    80. You’re welcome! Enjoy your flight.
      不客氣!祝您旅途愉快。
    81. Could you point me to the security checkpoint?
      可以告訴我安檢在哪裡嗎?
    82. It’s straight ahead, just follow the signs.
      直走,跟著指示牌走就好。
    83. Is there a line for security?
      安檢需要排隊嗎?
    84. Yes, it might take around 15 minutes.
      是的,大約需要15分鐘。
    85. Should I take out my passport now?
      我現在需要拿出護照嗎?
    86. No, you’ll only need it after security.
      不用,只需要在安檢後出示。
    87. Can I bring my water bottle through security?
      我可以帶水瓶過安檢嗎?
    88. If it’s empty, that’s fine.
      如果是空的,可以。
    89. Do I need to take off my shoes?
      我需要脫鞋嗎?
    90. Yes, please remove them and place them in the tray.
      是的,請脫下並放進托盤。
    91. What about my laptop?
      那我的筆電呢?
    92. Please take it out and put it in a separate tray.
      請取出並放在單獨的托盤中。
    93. Should I remove my belt and jacket?
      我需要脫掉皮帶和外套嗎?
    94. Yes, please remove all outerwear.
      是的,請脫掉所有外層衣物。
    95. Is there a separate lane for families?
      有家庭專用通道嗎?
    96. Yes, to the right side of the checkpoint.
      有的,在安檢口的右邊。
    97. What if I have a pacemaker?
      如果我有心律調節器怎麼辦?
    98. Please inform the officer before passing through.
      請在通過前告知工作人員。
    99. Thank you for your help.
      謝謝您的幫助。
    100. You’re welcome! Have a smooth security check.
      不客氣!祝您順利通過安檢。
    101. Is this the right line for security?
      這是安檢的排隊通道嗎?
    102. Yes, please place your items on the conveyor belt.
      是的,請將物品放到傳送帶上。
    103. Should I take out my phone and keys?
      我需要拿出手機和鑰匙嗎?
    104. Yes, all electronic devices and metal items must go in the tray.
      是的,所有電子設備和金屬物品都必須放進托盤裡。
    105. What about my jacket and hat?
      我的外套和帽子呢?
    106. Please remove them and place them in a separate tray.
      請脫下並放在單獨的托盤裡。
    107. Can I leave liquids in my bag?
      我可以把液體留在包裡嗎?
    108. Only containers under 100 ml are allowed in your carry-on.
      只有100毫升以下的容器可以放在隨身行李裡。
    109. Will this belt buckle trigger the scanner?
      這個皮帶扣會觸發掃描器嗎?
    110. It might, so it’s best to remove it just in case.
      可能會,所以最好還是取下。
    111. Do I need to take off my smartwatch?
      我需要摘下智慧手錶嗎?
    112. Yes, all watches need to go through the scanner.
      是的,所有手錶都需要經過掃描。
    113. Can I carry my headphones in my bag?
      我可以把耳機放在包裡嗎?
    114. Yes, but they should be placed in the tray for scanning.
      可以,但需要放在托盤中進行掃描。
    115. Should I remove my boarding pass from my phone?
      我需要把登機證從手機上取下來嗎?
    116. No, you can keep it on your phone.
      不用,您可以留在手機上。
    117. Is there a limit on how many devices I can carry?
      我攜帶的設備有數量限制嗎?
    118. No, as long as they are screened separately.
      沒有,只要分開檢查即可。
    119. Thank you for the instructions.
      謝謝您的指示。
    120. You’re welcome! Please proceed through the scanner.
      不客氣!請通過掃描儀。
    121. Should I walk through the scanner now?
      我現在可以通過掃描儀嗎?
    122. Yes, please step forward.
      是的,請向前一步。
    123. Do I need to stand still?
      我需要站著不動嗎?
    124. Yes, stand still with your arms raised.
      是的,請站穩並抬起手臂。
    125. Is it okay to carry my jacket through?
      我可以穿著外套通過嗎?
    126. No, jackets need to go through the X-ray machine.
      不行,外套需要通過X光機檢查。
    127. What if the scanner beeps?
      如果掃描儀響了怎麼辦?
    128. If it does, please step aside for a manual check.
      如果響了,請站到一旁接受人工檢查。
    129. Will my belt trigger the alarm?
      我的皮帶會觸發警報嗎?
    130. It might, but we’ll check it manually if needed.
      有可能,但如果需要我們會手動檢查。
    131. Do I pick up my items right after scanning?
      掃描後我可以拿回物品嗎?
    132. Yes, you can collect them from the tray.
      可以,您可以從托盤中取回。
    133. Is there a secondary inspection required?
      需要二次檢查嗎?
    134. Only if the scanner detects something unusual.
      只有當掃描儀檢測到異常時才需要。
    135. Can I wear my watch through the scanner?
      我可以戴著手錶通過掃描儀嗎?
    136. It’s better to place it in the tray to avoid alarms.
      最好放在托盤裡以免觸發警報。
    137. Do I need to open my carry-on for inspection?
      我需要打開隨身行李嗎?
    138. Only if the X-ray shows unclear items.
      只有當X光顯示不明物品時才需要。
    139. Thank you, everything seems fine.
      謝謝,一切看起來沒問題。
    140. You’re welcome! Have a pleasant flight.
      不客氣!祝您旅途愉快。
    141. Could you tell me which gate my flight departs from?
      你能告訴我我的航班從哪個登機門出發嗎?
    142. Sure! Your flight departs from Gate 12.
      當然!您的航班從12號登機門出發。
    143. How long will it take to get to Gate 12?
      走到12號登機門需要多久?
    144. It should take about 10 minutes on foot.
      大約需要10分鐘步行。
    145. Is there a shortcut to the gate?
      有去登機門的捷徑嗎?
    146. Yes, just follow the signs to the right.
      有的,請沿著右側的指示牌走。
    147. Do I need to take a shuttle to the gate?
      我需要搭接駁車到登機門嗎?
    148. No, all gates in this terminal are within walking distance.
      不需要,本航廈的登機門都在步行範圍內。
    149. Will the gate number change?
      登機門號碼會改變嗎?
    150. Please check the screens in case of changes.
      請隨時查看顯示螢幕,以防有變更。
    151. Is my flight on time?
      我的航班準時嗎?
    152. Yes, no delays are reported at the moment.
      是的,目前沒有延誤。
    153. Will they announce the boarding time at the gate?
      他們會在登機門公告登機時間嗎?
    154. Yes, they’ll make announcements 30 minutes before departure.
      會的,登機前30分鐘會有公告。
    155. Is there a lounge near the gate?
      登機門附近有貴賓室嗎?
    156. Yes, it’s located next to Gate 10.
      有的,就在10號登機門旁邊。
    157. Can I charge my phone at the gate?
      我可以在登機門給手機充電嗎?
    158. Yes, there are charging stations available.
      可以,有充電站可供使用。
    159. Thank you for your help!
      謝謝你的幫助!
    160. You’re welcome! Have a great flight.
      不客氣!祝您旅途愉快。
    161. Is the boarding process starting soon?
      登機程序很快就要開始了嗎?
    162. Yes, boarding will begin in 10 minutes.
      是的,10分鐘內會開始登機。
    163. Will boarding be by seat number?
      登機是按照座位號嗎?
    164. Yes, we’ll start with rows 20 to 30 first.
      是的,我們會先從20至30排開始。
    165. Can I board early with my child?
      我可以帶著孩子提前登機嗎?
    166. Yes, families with children may board early.
      可以,帶孩子的家庭可以優先登機。
    167. Are there any announcements I should listen for?
      我需要留意任何公告嗎?
    168. Please listen for boarding calls for your flight.
      請留意航班的登機廣播。
    169. Can I grab a coffee while waiting?
      我可以趁等待時去買杯咖啡嗎?
    170. Yes, but please return before boarding starts.
      可以,但請在登機開始前回來。
    171. Will there be priority boarding?
      有優先登機嗎?
    172. Yes, business class and priority passengers board first.
      有的,商務艙和優先乘客會先登機。
    173. Do I need to show my ID again at the gate?
      我需要在登機門再次出示證件嗎?
    174. No, just your boarding pass will be needed.
      不需要,只需出示登機證即可。
    175. What time will final boarding call be?
      最後的登機廣播會在什麼時候?
    176. It will be 15 minutes before departure.
      會在起飛前15分鐘。
    177. Can I change my seat at the gate?
      我可以在登機門更換座位嗎?
    178. Yes, if there are any available seats left.
      可以,如果還有空位的話。
    179. Thanks for the information!
      謝謝你的資訊!
    180. You’re welcome! Enjoy your flight.
      不客氣!祝您旅途愉快。
    181. Is this the final call for my flight?
      這是我航班的最後登機廣播嗎?
    182. Yes, this is the final boarding call for Flight QF400.
      是的,這是QF400航班的最後登機廣播。
    183. Do I need to scan my boarding pass here?
      我需要在這裡掃描登機證嗎?
    184. Yes, please scan it on the machine.
      是的,請在機器上掃描。
    185. Is my seat still available?
      我的座位還保留著嗎?
    186. Yes, your seat 14C is confirmed.
      是的,您的14C座位已確認。
    187. Can I still board if I’m a bit late?
      我有點晚了,還能登機嗎?
    188. Yes, but please hurry as the gate is closing soon.
      可以,但請儘快,登機門即將關閉。
    189. Should I show my ID here as well?
      我在這裡也需要出示證件嗎?
    190. No, just your boarding pass will do.
      不需要,只需出示登機證即可。
    191. Is there any problem with my booking?
      我的預訂有問題嗎?
    192. No issues at all. You’re all set to board.
      沒有問題,一切準備就緒。
    193. Can I change my seat at this point?
      這個時候還能換座位嗎?
    194. Unfortunately, seat changes are no longer possible.
      抱歉,座位已無法更改。
    195. Will the flight depart on time?
      航班會準時起飛嗎?
    196. Yes, the flight is scheduled to depart as planned.
      會的,航班按計劃起飛。
    197. Can I ask for assistance once I board?
      登機後我可以請求幫助嗎?
    198. Yes, the cabin crew will assist you with anything you need.
      可以,機組人員會幫助您。
    199. Thank you! I’ll head in now.
      謝謝!我現在進去了。
    200. You’re welcome! Have a great flight.
      不客氣!祝您旅途愉快。

You may also like