🎧高效率英文聽力訓練|簡單學會日期對話|美國口音+加拿大口音

by The 1 hour English daily

Happy learning ! ^^

影片文稿:

  1. What time is it now?
    現在幾點了?
  2. It’s 3:15 PM.
    現在是下午3點15分。
  3. Are you sure? It feels later.
    你確定嗎?感覺晚了。
  4. I’m sure! Check your phone if you want.
    我很確定!如果你想,可以看看手機。
  5. Oh, I see it now. Thanks!
    哦,我看到了。謝謝!
  6. No problem! Time flies, doesn’t it?
    不客氣!時間過得真快,對吧?
  7. Do you know where that phrase comes from?
    你知道這句話的來源嗎?
  8. Not really, but I bet it’s from poets.
    不太清楚,但我猜是詩人說的。
  9. Actually, it’s from ancient Rome.
    其實,它來自古羅馬。
  10. Really? That’s fascinating!
    真的吗?這真有趣!
  11. Yeah, they used sundials back then.
    是啊,當時他們用日晷計時。
  12. Imagine rushing with a sundial!
    想像一下拿著日晷匆忙的樣子!
  13. I’d definitely be late every time.
    我肯定每次都遲到。
  14. Same here! Sundials don’t fit in pockets.
    我也是!日晷又不能放進口袋。
  15. By the way, what’s your watch saying?
    對了,你的手錶顯示的是幾點?
  16. It says the same! It’s accurate today.
    顯示一樣的時間!今天很準確。
  17. Good to know it’s not slow again.
    幸好這次沒慢。
  18. Yeah, last week it made me miss the bus.
    是啊,上週它害我錯過了公車。
  19. I should get a new watch someday.
    我應該買隻新手錶了。
  20. Definitely! Treat yourself to a good one.
    絕對應該!買一隻好的獎勵自己吧。
  21. What day is it today?
    今天星期幾?
  22. It’s Thursday.
    今天是星期四。
  23. Already? This week is flying by!
    已經星期四了?這週過得真快!
  24. I know, right? It feels like Monday.
    我知道,對吧?感覺像星期一。
  25. What’s on your schedule today?
    你今天有什麼安排?
  26. I’ve got a meeting and some errands.
    我有個會議,還有一些雜事要處理。
  27. Meetings can be exhausting.
    開會真是累人啊。
  28. Tell me about it! What about your day?
    可不是嗎!那你今天呢?
  29. I’ve got a doctor’s appointment.
    我有個醫生的預約。
  30. Oh, nothing serious, I hope?
    哦,希望沒什麼大事?
  31. Just a check-up, no worries.
    只是例行檢查,別擔心。
  32. That’s good. Take care of yourself.
    那很好,要照顧好自己哦。
  33. Do you have plans for the weekend?
    週末有什麼計畫嗎?
  34. Not yet, but I might visit the park.
    還沒有,不過我可能會去公園。
  35. That sounds relaxing.
    聽起來很放鬆。
  36. It is! How about you?
    是啊!那你呢?
  37. I might go hiking if the weather’s nice.
    如果天氣好,我可能會去健行。
  38. Great idea! Fresh air is always good.
    好主意!新鮮空氣總是很棒的。
  39. Thanks for reminding me it’s Thursday!
    謝謝你提醒我是星期四!
  40. Anytime! Have a productive day.
    隨時歡迎!祝你今天有效率。
  41. What’s the date today?
    今天是幾月幾號?
  42. It’s October 25th.
    今天是10月25日。
  43. I can’t believe it’s already October!
    真不敢相信已經是10月了!
  44. I know, the year is almost over.
    是啊,今年快要結束了。
  45. Time really flies, doesn’t it?
    時間過得真快,對吧?
  46. It sure does. It feels like January was yesterday.
    的確如此。感覺一月還像昨天一樣。
  47. What’s your favorite month?
    你最喜歡哪個月份?
  48. I love December, because of the holidays.
    我喜歡12月,因為有假期。
  49. That’s a good choice.
    這是個不錯的選擇。
  50. What about you?
    那你呢?
  51. I like May. The weather is perfect.
    我喜歡五月。天氣剛剛好。
  52. May is a great month for outdoor activities.
    五月是戶外活動的好月份。
  53. Do you think time moves faster now?
    你覺得現在時間過得更快嗎?
  54. It feels like it! Maybe it’s just because we’re busier.
    感覺是!也許只是因為我們更忙了。
  55. Have you planned anything for November?
    你計劃11月做什麼嗎?
  56. Not yet, but I want to go hiking before it gets cold.
    還沒有,但我想在變冷之前去健行。
  57. That’s a great idea!
    好主意!
  58. Thanks! What about your November plans?
    謝謝!那你的11月計劃呢?
  59. I might visit family for Thanksgiving.
    我可能會回家和家人過感恩節。
  60. That sounds lovely! Enjoy the time with them.
    聽起來很棒!好好享受與家人在一起的時光吧。
  61. What time does the event start?
    活動幾點開始?
  62. It starts at 6 PM.
    晚上6點開始。
  63. Are you going early?
    你會早點去嗎?
  64. Yes, I want to get a good seat.
    是的,我想找個好位置。
  65. What time will you leave home?
    你打算幾點從家裡出發?
  66. Probably around 5 PM.
    可能下午5點左右。
  67. Will there be traffic at that time?
    那時候會有交通擁堵嗎?
  68. It might be a little busy, but not too bad.
    可能會有點忙,但應該不會太糟。
  69. What are you doing before the event?
    活動前你會做什麼?
  70. I’ll finish some work and have a quick snack.
    我會完成一些工作,然後簡單吃點東西。
  71. Are you meeting anyone there?
    你會在那裡遇到其他人嗎?
  72. Yes, a few friends are coming too.
    是的,有幾個朋友也會來。
  73. What’s the dress code for the event?
    這個活動有穿著要求嗎?
  74. It’s casual, so nothing fancy is needed.
    是休閒裝,不需要太正式。
  75. How long do you think it will last?
    你覺得活動會持續多久?
  76. I think it will be about two hours.
    我覺得大概會持續兩個小時。
  77. Are you doing anything after the event?
    活動結束後你會做什麼?
  78. Maybe grabbing dinner with friends.
    可能會和朋友一起吃晚餐。
  79. Sounds like a fun evening ahead!
    聽起來今晚會很有趣!
  80. It should be! I’m looking forward to it.
    應該是的!我很期待。
  81. Do you remember the date of our anniversary?
    你還記得我們周年紀念日的日期嗎?
  82. Oh no, I think I forgot it again!
    天哪,我想我又忘了!
  83. Seriously? It’s a pretty important date.
    真的嗎?這可是很重要的日期啊。
  84. I know, but dates aren’t my strong suit.
    我知道,但記日期不是我的強項。
  85. Should I remind you every year?
    我是不是得每年提醒你?
  86. Yes, please! You’re my official calendar.
    是的,拜託!你是我的專屬日曆。
  87. It’s on November 15th, remember now?
    是11月15日,現在記住了嗎?
  88. Got it! I’ll set a reminder on my phone.
    記住了!我會在手機上設提醒。
  89. You said the same thing last year!
    你去年也是這麼說的!
  90. Oops, busted! I promise this time I’ll remember.
    哎呀,被抓包了!我保證這次一定記住。
  91. Do you even know why it’s important?
    你知道為什麼這很重要嗎?
  92. Of course! It’s the day we became friends.
    當然知道!那是我們成為朋友的日子。
  93. At least you remembered that part.
    至少你記住了這部分。
  94. See? I’m not totally hopeless!
    看吧?我不是完全沒救!
  95. Just don’t forget it again, okay?
    就別再忘了,好嗎?
  96. I won’t! It’s saved in my calendar now.
    不會了!現在它在我的日曆裡了。
  97. If you forget, you owe me dinner.
    如果你忘了,你得請我吃晚餐。
  98. Deal! But I won’t forget this time.
    成交!但這次我不會忘了。
  99. We’ll see about that!
    那就等著瞧吧!
  100. Challenge accepted.
    接受挑戰!
  101. When is your birthday?
    你的生日是什麼時候?
  102. It’s on April 10th.
    是4月10日。
  103. Oh, that’s coming up soon!
    哦,那很快就到了!
  104. Yeah, just a couple of weeks away.
    是啊,就再過幾週而已。
  105. Do you usually celebrate it big?
    你通常會大肆慶祝嗎?
  106. Not really, I prefer small gatherings.
    不太會,我更喜歡小型聚會。
  107. What’s the best birthday you’ve had?
    你有過最棒的生日是哪次?
  108. My 18th was memorable. My friends threw a surprise party.
    我18歲的生日很難忘。朋友們給了我一個驚喜派對。
  109. Did you know you share your birthday with any famous people?
    你知道你和哪些名人同一天生日嗎?
  110. Yes, Charlie Hunnam was born on the same day!
    是的,查理·漢納姆和我同一天生日!
  111. Do you like receiving gifts?
    你喜歡收到禮物嗎?
  112. I do, but I value thoughtful gestures more.
    喜歡,但我更珍視有心的舉動。
  113. Do you have a favorite birthday tradition?
    你有最喜歡的生日傳統嗎?
  114. I always treat myself to a fancy dessert.
    我總是犒賞自己一份高級甜點。
  115. That sounds delicious! What’s your go-to dessert?
    聽起來很好吃!你最愛的甜點是什麼?
  116. Cheesecake, without a doubt.
    起司蛋糕,毫無疑問。
  117. Are you planning anything special this year?
    今年你有計劃什麼特別的事嗎?
  118. Maybe a day trip with friends.
    可能會和朋友來個一日遊。
  119. Let me know if you need help planning!
    如果需要幫忙策劃就告訴我!
  120. Thanks, I might take you up on that.
    謝謝,我可能會找你幫忙。
  121. Are you free next Tuesday?
    你下週二有空嗎?
  122. Let me check my calendar.
    讓我看看我的日曆。
  123. Do you have any meetings that day?
    那天你有會議嗎?
  124. No meetings, just a few errands.
    沒有會議,只有幾件事要做。
  125. So you’re free in the afternoon?
    那麼你下午有空嗎?
  126. Yes, after 2 PM works for me.
    有的,下午2點之後可以。
  127. Great! Let’s meet for coffee then.
    太好了!那我們去喝咖啡吧。
  128. Sounds perfect. Where should we meet?
    聽起來很棒。我們在哪裡見?
  129. How about that new café downtown?
    市中心那家新開的咖啡廳怎麼樣?
  130. Perfect choice! I’ve heard good things.
    完美的選擇!我聽說那裡很不錯。
  131. Are you planning anything else for the day?
    你那天還有其他計劃嗎?
  132. Just some grocery shopping in the morning.
    只有早上買些雜貨。
  133. Have you been to the café before?
    你之前去過那家咖啡廳嗎?
  134. No, it’ll be my first time.
    沒有,這是我第一次去。
  135. We should try their desserts too.
    我們也應該試試他們的甜點。
  136. Definitely! I’ve heard the cheesecake is amazing.
    當然!我聽說他們的起司蛋糕很棒。
  137. What time should we meet?
    我們幾點見面?
  138. Let’s meet at 3 PM.
    下午3點見吧。
  139. I’m looking forward to it!
    我很期待!
  140. Me too! It’ll be fun to catch up.
    我也是!可以聊聊近況一定很棒。
  141. Do you remember our trip anniversary?
    你記得我們旅行的周年紀念日嗎?
  142. Of course! It’s on March 20th.
    當然記得!是3月20日。
  143. Are you sure about the date?
    你確定日期對嗎?
  144. Wait, is it wrong?
    等等,是錯了嗎?
  145. Yes, it was actually on March 15th.
    是的,其實是3月15日。
  146. Oh no! I’ve been celebrating it wrong all along!
    天啊!我一直記錯!
  147. You even posted about it last year!
    你去年還發文提過呢!
  148. Don’t remind me! I’m so embarrassed.
    別提了!我太尷尬了。
  149. It’s okay, at least now you know.
    沒關係,至少你現在知道了。
  150. Thanks for setting the record straight.
    謝謝你幫我釐清事實。
  151. Will you remember it next year?
    明年你會記住嗎?
  152. I’ll write it in my calendar right now.
    我現在就把它寫進日曆。
  153. Good idea. You won’t forget again.
    好主意。這次你不會再忘了。
  154. Fingers crossed!
    希望如此!
  155. Did you tell anyone the wrong date?
    你有告訴別人錯誤的日期嗎?
  156. Thankfully, no one asked me about it.
    還好,沒有人問我這件事。
  157. Let’s celebrate it properly this year.
    我們今年好好慶祝吧。
  158. Absolutely! Let’s make it memorable.
    當然!讓我們留下深刻的回憶吧。
  159. It’ll be fun to celebrate the right date!
    慶祝正確的日期會很有趣的!
  160. Definitely! I’m already excited.
    絕對的!我已經很期待了。
  161. Do you think people in different countries treat time differently?
    你覺得不同國家的人對時間的態度不一樣嗎?
  162. Absolutely! It’s so fascinating.
    當然!這很有趣。
  163. Like how punctual Germans are?
    比如說,德國人很守時?
  164. Exactly! And how laid-back Spaniards can be.
    沒錯!還有西班牙人很悠閒。
  165. Did you ever miss a meeting because of time differences?
    你有因為時差而錯過會議嗎?
  166. Yes, once I forgot a call with someone in Japan.
    有一次我忘了和日本人的通話。
  167. Time zones can be so confusing!
    時區真是讓人困惑!
  168. I know! That’s why I always double-check.
    我知道!所以我總是反覆確認。
  169. Have you ever called someone too early by mistake?
    你有過太早打電話給別人嗎?
  170. Yes, I once called at 4 AM their time.
    有一次,我打電話時是他們當地時間凌晨4點。
  171. What did they say?
    他們說了什麼?
  172. They were polite but clearly half-asleep.
    他們很有禮貌,但明顯還沒睡醒。
  173. Do you adjust quickly to new time zones?
    你能快速適應新的時區嗎?
  174. Not really, jet lag hits me hard.
    不太行,時差對我影響很大。
  175. What’s the biggest time difference you’ve dealt with?
    你處理過的最大時差是多少?
  176. 12 hours, between here and Hong Kong.
    12小時,從這裡到香港。
  177. How do people manage meetings across time zones?
    人們怎麼處理跨時區的會議?
  178. They use tools like world clocks.
    他們會使用像世界時鐘的工具。
  179. That’s smart! I should try that too.
    真聰明!我也該試試這方法。
  180. It’s a lifesaver for scheduling.
    對安排時間來說,這是救命工具。
  181. How many days are there in February?
    二月有幾天?
  182. Usually 28, but 29 in a leap year.
    通常是28天,閏年則是29天。
  183. How do you remember which months have 31 days?
    你怎麼記得哪些月份有31天?
  184. I use the knuckle trick!
    我用關節記憶法!
  185. What’s the knuckle trick?
    什麼是關節記憶法?
  186. Each knuckle is 31 days, the dips are 30.
    每個關節代表31天,凹下去的地方是30天。
  187. Does it work for all months?
    這對所有月份都有效嗎?
  188. Yes, except February.
    是的,除了二月。
  189. How many days does September have?
    九月有幾天?
  190. September has 30 days.
    九月有30天。
  191. What about July?
    那七月呢?
  192. July has 31 days.
    七月有31天。
  193. Is December one of the longer months?
    十二月是比較長的月份嗎?
  194. Yes, December also has 31 days.
    是的,十二月也有31天。
  195. Do you ever confuse the months?
    你會不會搞混月份?
  196. Sometimes, but the knuckle trick helps.
    有時會,但關節記憶法幫助我記住。
  197. Can you remember it without the knuckle trick?
    不用關節記憶法你記得住嗎?
  198. I can try, but it’s easier this way.
    我可以試試,但這樣更簡單。
  199. Thanks for teaching me that trick!
    謝謝你教我這個方法!
  200. You’re welcome! Now you’ll never forget.
    不客氣!現在你不會忘了。

You may also like