77
Happy learning ! ^^
影片文稿:
- Hi, isn’t it a lovely day for a walk?
嗨,今天天氣散步不是很棒嗎? - It sure is! How are you today?
是啊!今天過得怎麼樣? - I’m great, thanks! Have you heard about the upcoming community event?
我很好,謝謝!你有聽說即將舉辦的社區活動嗎? - Yes, the block party, right?
有啊,是街區派對吧? - Yes, are you planning to go?
是的,你打算去嗎? - Absolutely, it sounds like fun!
當然,聽起來很有趣! - They’re going to have live music and games for kids.
他們會有現場音樂和兒童遊戲。 - That’s perfect, my nephew will love it!
太好了,我外甥一定會喜歡! - Are you bringing your family?
你會帶家人一起來嗎? - Yes, my sister and her kids will join me.
會的,我姐姐和她的小孩會跟我一起來。 - That’s great! I might volunteer to help set up.
那太好了!我可能會去幫忙布置。 - That’s really nice of you!
你人真好! - Have they announced the exact time yet?
他們有宣布確切時間嗎? - I think it starts at 4 PM this Saturday.
我想是這星期六下午四點開始。 - I’ll mark it on my calendar.
我會把它記在日曆上。 - Great! It’ll be fun to catch up with everyone.
很棒!能和大家聊聊一定很開心。 - Do you know if there will be food trucks?
你知道會有餐車嗎? - I heard there will be a few, including one for ice cream.
我聽說會有幾台,包括一台賣冰淇淋的。 - Sounds delicious! I’ll definitely be there.
聽起來很棒!我一定會去的。 - Same here! See you at the event!
我也是!活動上見! - You won’t believe what happened at the supermarket yesterday!
你不會相信昨天我在超市遇到的事! - Oh, what happened? Tell me!
哦,發生什麼事了?快說! - There was a little boy stacking oranges into a tower.
有個小男孩在堆橘子,堆成了一座塔。 - That’s adorable! Did it work?
好可愛!成功了嗎? - Not really—the whole thing collapsed!
並沒有成功——整個倒塌了! - Oh no! What did he do then?
哎呀!然後他怎麼做? - He started laughing and clapping his hands!
他開始笑,還拍起手來! - That’s so cute. Kids are the best!
太可愛了。孩子們真是最棒的! - Have you ever seen anything like that?
你有看過類似的事嗎? - Yes, last week a dog grabbed a baguette at the store!
有,上星期一隻狗在店裡叼走了一根法棍! - What? Did anyone stop the dog?
什麼?有人阻止那隻狗嗎? - No, everyone was too busy laughing!
沒有,大家都笑得停不下來! - That’s hilarious! I wish I’d been there.
太好笑了!真希望我也在那裡。 - It was so funny! You would’ve loved it.
太搞笑了!你一定會喜歡的。 - What’s the funniest thing you’ve ever seen at a store?
你在商店裡看過最好笑的事是什麼? - Once, I saw a parrot talking to customers in a pet shop!
有一次,我在寵物店看到一隻鸚鵡和顧客說話! - That must have been amazing! What did it say?
那一定很棒!它說了什麼? - It kept saying, “Who’s a good bird?” over and over!
它一直說「誰是好鳥?」重複不停! - That’s the best! Thanks for sharing these stories.
太有趣了!謝謝分享這些故事。 - You’re welcome! It’s fun to share a laugh.
不客氣!分享歡笑總是很開心。 - Have you tried any new hobbies at home lately?
最近你有在家嘗試新的愛好嗎? - Actually, yes! I’ve been working on a DIY project.
其實有!我最近在做一個DIY項目。 - Oh, that sounds interesting! What are you making?
哦,聽起來很有趣!你在做什麼? - I’m building a small bookshelf for my living room.
我在為我的客廳做一個小書架。 - That’s impressive! Have you done woodworking before?
真了不起!你以前做過木工嗎? - Not really, this is my first time trying it out.
其實沒有,這是我第一次嘗試。 - How’s it going so far?
到目前為止進展如何? - Pretty good! I only messed up one shelf.
相當不錯!我只弄壞了一個架子。 - That’s not bad for a first try!
第一次嘗試還不錯嘛! - Thanks! I’m learning as I go.
謝謝!我一邊做一邊學。 - Are you using any fancy tools?
你有用什麼特別的工具嗎? - Just a saw, a hammer, and some nails.
就用了一把鋸子、一把錘子和幾根釘子。 - That sounds manageable. Are you decorating it too?
聽起來挺容易的。你也會裝飾它嗎? - Yes, I’m planning to paint it a light blue.
會的,我打算把它漆成淺藍色。 - That will look amazing! Do you have other projects in mind?
那一定會很好看!你還有其他項目嗎? - Not yet, but this one is keeping me busy for now.
還沒有,但這個項目已經讓我很忙了。 - I’d love to see it when you’re done!
你完成後我很想看看! - Definitely! I’ll show it to you when it’s ready.
當然!完成後一定給你看。 - Good luck with it! I’m sure it’ll turn out great.
祝你好運!我相信會很棒的。 - Thanks a lot! I hope so too.
謝謝你!我也希望如此。 - Have you started any new hobbies recently?
最近開始什麼新愛好了嗎? - I’ve actually started taking care of a plant!
我最近開始養一盆植物! - Oh, that’s exciting! What kind of plant is it?
哦,那很有趣!是什麼植物呢? - It’s a small indoor succulent.
是一盆室內的小多肉植物。 - Succulents are so cute! Are they easy to care for?
多肉植物好可愛!它們好養嗎? - Yes, they don’t need much water, just sunlight.
是的,它們不需要太多水,只需要陽光。 - Where did you get it?
你從哪裡買的? - I bought it at the local garden shop.
我是在當地的園藝店買的。 - Do you have a favorite type of succulent?
你有最喜歡的多肉植物嗎? - I love the ones with thick leaves—they’re so pretty.
我喜歡葉子厚實的那些——它們很漂亮。 - Have you named your plant?
你有幫你的植物取名字嗎? - Not yet! Do you think I should?
還沒有!你覺得我應該取嗎? - Definitely! It makes caring for it more fun.
當然!這會讓照顧它更有趣。 - Alright, I’ll think of a cute name for it.
好,我會給它想個可愛的名字。 - Do you plan to get more plants?
你打算養更多植物嗎? - Maybe! I’m thinking of starting a small indoor garden.
也許吧!我在考慮弄個小型室內花園。 - That’s such a great idea! You’ll have a green thumb soon.
那真是個好主意!你很快會變成園藝高手。 - Thanks! I’ll need to learn more first.
謝謝!我需要先學更多。 - Let me know if you need any tips!
如果你需要建議告訴我! - I will! Thanks for the encouragement.
一定會!謝謝你的鼓勵。 - I’ve been reading this amazing book lately.
我最近在看一本很棒的書。 - Really? What’s it about?
真的嗎?是關於什麼的? - It’s about personal growth and mindfulness.
是關於個人成長和正念的。 - That sounds inspiring!
聽起來很激勵人心! - Do you enjoy reading these types of books?
你喜歡讀這類型的書嗎? - Yes, I love books that make me think.
喜歡,我喜歡能讓我思考的書。 - What about you? Are you reading anything interesting?
那你呢?最近在看有趣的書嗎? - Not really, but I’ve started baking recently!
倒沒有,但我最近開始學烘焙! - Baking? That’s awesome! What have you made?
烘焙嗎?太棒了!你做了什麼? - Just some cookies so far, but they turned out pretty good.
目前只做了些餅乾,但效果還不錯。 - Do you follow recipes or experiment?
你是照著食譜做還是自己試驗? - I follow recipes for now, but I’d love to experiment later.
目前照著食譜,但我之後想試試創新。 - What kind of cookies did you bake?
你做的是什麼餅乾? - Chocolate chip, of course! Classic but so good.
當然是巧克力豆餅乾!經典但很好吃。 - Do you plan to bake anything else?
你計劃再做其他東西嗎? - Yes, I want to try making bread next.
有,我想下一步嘗試做麵包。 - That’s ambitious! Bread can be tricky.
這很有挑戰性!麵包不容易做。 - I know, but I’m ready for the challenge.
我知道,但我準備好迎接挑戰了。 - Good luck! Maybe I’ll get to taste your bread someday.
祝你好運!也許我有機會嘗嘗你的麵包。 - Definitely! I’ll let you know when it’s ready.
當然!做好了一定通知你。 - Did you watch the game last weekend?
你上週末看比賽了嗎? - Yes! It was such an exciting match.
看了!那是一場很精彩的比賽。 - I couldn’t believe that last-minute goal!
我簡直不敢相信最後那個進球! - Me neither, it was unbelievable!
我也一樣,簡直令人難以置信! - Who was your favorite player in the game?
你最喜歡場上的哪位球員? - Definitely the goalkeeper, he was amazing!
當然是守門員,他表現太棒了! - He saved so many difficult shots.
他撲出了那麼多困難的射門。 - Yes, he really kept the team in the game.
是的,他真的讓球隊留在了比賽中。 - Did you see that incredible pass in the second half?
你看到下半場那個精彩的傳球嗎? - Oh, that was brilliant! What a play!
哦,那真是太棒了!真是一個精彩的表現! - It’s moments like that that make sports so exciting.
就是這種時刻讓體育比賽那麼激動人心。 - Exactly! That’s why I love watching games.
完全同意!這就是我喜歡看比賽的原因。 - Do you think they’ll win the championship this year?
你覺得他們今年能贏得冠軍嗎? - They’ve got a good chance if they keep playing like that.
如果他們能保持那樣的表現,機會很大。 - I hope so! It’s been a while since they last won.
希望如此!他們已經很久沒贏了。 - True, they deserve another title.
的確,他們值得再拿一個冠軍。 - Are you planning to watch the next game?
你打算看下一場比賽嗎? - Absolutely, I wouldn’t miss it!
當然,我絕對不會錯過! - Let’s watch it together! It’ll be fun.
我們一起看吧!一定會很有趣。 - Great idea! Let’s plan for it.
好主意!我們一起計劃一下。 - Have you noticed any changes around the neighborhood lately?
你最近有注意到社區周圍有什麼變化嗎? - Yes, they’re building a new park near the school.
有啊,他們在學校附近建一個新公園。 - A new park? That’s exciting! Do you know what it’ll have?
新公園嗎?真令人興奮!你知道會有什麼設施嗎? - I heard there will be a playground and a walking trail.
我聽說會有遊樂場和步道。 - That sounds wonderful! When will it be finished?
聽起來很棒!什麼時候會完工? - They’re aiming to complete it by next summer.
他們目標是在明年夏天完成。 - That’ll be great for families in the area.
那對這區的家庭來說太好了。 - Absolutely! It’ll bring everyone together.
的確!這會讓大家更團結。 - Have you seen the new coffee shop near the library?
你有看到圖書館附近的新咖啡廳嗎? - Yes! I went there last week—it’s lovely.
有!我上週去過,很不錯。 - What’s it like inside? Is it cozy?
裡面怎麼樣?很舒適嗎? - Very cozy, and they have great coffee.
非常舒適,還有很好喝的咖啡。 - I’ll have to check it out soon!
我得快去看看了! - You should! It’s a nice place to relax.
你應該去看看!那是一個很好的放鬆地方。 - Any other changes you’ve noticed?
你還注意到其他變化嗎? - They’re repaving some of the roads around here.
他們在重新鋪設這附近的一些道路。 - Oh, that explains all the construction noise!
哦,那就難怪有這麼多施工聲了! - Yes, but it’ll be worth it when it’s done.
是的,但完工後會很值得。 - Thanks for the update! I’ll keep an eye out.
謝謝你的更新!我會多注意的。 - You’re welcome! It’s exciting to see the changes.
不客氣!看到這些變化很令人興奮。 - Have you watched anything interesting lately?
你最近有看什麼有趣的節目嗎? - Yes, I just started a great series on Netflix.
有,我剛開始看一部很棒的Netflix劇集。 - What’s it about?
是關於什麼的? - It’s a mystery show with lots of twists and turns.
是一個有很多反轉和曲折的懸疑劇。 - That sounds exciting! What’s the title?
聽起來很刺激!名字是什麼? - It’s called “The Hidden Clue.” You should check it out!
它叫《隱藏線索》。你應該去看看! - Is it a long series?
是一個長篇劇集嗎? - No, it’s just one season with eight episodes.
不,只是一季,有八集。 - Do you have a favorite character?
你有最喜歡的角色嗎? - Yes, the detective is really clever and funny.
有,那個偵探既聰明又幽默。 - I might watch it this weekend.
我這週末可能會看一看。 - You should! Let me know what you think.
你應該看!告訴我你的感想。 - Is it suitable for all ages?
適合所有年齡層觀看嗎? - It’s better for teens and adults.
比較適合青少年和成年人。 - Does it have subtitles?
有字幕嗎? - Yes, it has subtitles in multiple languages.
有的,它有多種語言的字幕。 - Thanks for the recommendation!
謝謝你的推薦! - You’re welcome! I hope you enjoy it.
不客氣!希望你喜歡。 - I’ll let you know after I watch it.
我看完後會告訴你感想。 - Please do! I’d love to hear your thoughts.
一定要!我很想知道你的想法。 - I’ve been learning some handy life hacks recently.
我最近學了一些實用的生活技巧。 - Really? Like what?
真的嗎?比如什麼? - For example, I learned how to fold fitted sheets neatly.
比如,我學會了如何整齊地摺疊彈性床單。 - That’s impressive! I can never do that.
真了不起!我從來做不到這件事。 - I also learned a quick way to clean microwave stains.
我還學到了一個快速清潔微波爐污漬的方法。 - Oh, I need to know that one!
哦,我需要學這個! - Just heat a bowl of water with lemon juice inside.
只要在微波爐裡加熱一碗有檸檬汁的水就行。 - That sounds so simple! Does it work?
聽起來很簡單!有效嗎? - Yes, the steam loosens the stains, so they wipe right off.
是的,蒸氣可以軟化污漬,然後很容易擦掉。 - That’s brilliant! I’ll try it tonight.
太棒了!我今晚就試試。 - I also found a way to keep bananas fresh longer.
我還找到了一個讓香蕉保鮮更久的方法。 - Oh, that’s useful! How do you do it?
哦,這很實用!你怎麼做的? - Just wrap the stems in plastic wrap.
只要用保鮮膜包住香蕉的莖就行。 - I’ll definitely remember that.
我一定會記住這個方法。 - Do you want me to share more tips?
你還想讓我分享更多技巧嗎? - Absolutely! These are so helpful.
當然!這些太有幫助了。 - I’ll make a list for you next time.
下次我幫你列個清單吧。 - That would be amazing, thank you!
那太棒了,謝謝你! - I hope you find them useful!
希望你覺得這些有用! - I’m sure I will. Thanks again!
我肯定會的。再次謝謝! - Do you remember the games we used to play as kids?
你記得我們小時候玩過的遊戲嗎? - Of course! Those were the best times.
當然記得!那是最好的時光。 - Like hide-and-seek! We played it for hours.
像躲貓貓!我們可以玩好幾個小時。 - Yes, and someone always gave away their hiding spot.
是啊,總有人暴露了自己的藏身之處。 - And tag! I was always the slowest runner.
還有捉迷藏!我總是跑得最慢。 - That just made the game more fun for the rest of us!
這反而讓遊戲對我們其他人更有趣了! - Do you remember jump rope competitions?
你記得跳繩比賽嗎? - Yes! I could never beat you, though.
記得!但我從來贏不了你。 - We used to make up the craziest rhymes.
我們以前還自己編最瘋狂的歌謠。 - I still remember a few of them!
我現在還記得其中一些呢! - Do kids today even play those games?
現在的小孩還玩那些遊戲嗎? - Probably not—they’re all on their phones now.
大概不會了——他們現在都在玩手機。 - That’s a shame—they’re missing out.
真可惜。他們失去了很多樂趣。 - I agree. Those games were so much fun.
我同意。那些遊戲真的很有趣。 - I miss those simple days sometimes.
我有時候懷念那些簡單的日子。 - Me too! Life felt so carefree back then.
我也是!那時候生活感覺很輕鬆。 - We should organize a neighborhood game day for fun!
我們應該舉辦一個社區遊戲日,增添樂趣! - That’s a fantastic idea! Let’s do it.
這是個好主意!我們來辦吧。 - I’m sure everyone will love it!
我相信大家一定會喜歡! - Absolutely! Let’s start planning.
當然!我們開始計劃吧。