84
Happy learning ! ^^
影片文稿:
- Hey, how’s my little sister doing?
嘿,我的小妹妹最近怎麼樣? - Hi! I’m doing great, thanks!
嗨!我過得很好,謝謝! - How’s school going these days?
最近學校怎麼樣? - It’s been good, pretty busy though.
還不錯,不過挺忙的。 - What’s keeping you busy?
什麼讓你這麼忙? - A lot of homework and group projects.
很多作業和小組專案。 - Are you enjoying your classes?
你喜歡你的課嗎? - Yes, most of them are interesting!
是的,大部分都挺有趣的! - Made any new friends?
交到新朋友了嗎? - I have! My classmates are really nice.
有的!我的同學們人都很好。 - That’s great! Are you joining any clubs?
那太棒了!你有參加社團嗎? - Not yet, but I’m thinking about it.
還沒有,不過我在考慮。 - Let me know if you need advice on clubs.
如果你需要社團建議,告訴我。 - Sure, I’ll ask if I do. Thanks!
好的,如果需要我會問你。謝謝! - How’s your favorite teacher this semester?
你這學期最喜歡的老師怎麼樣? - He’s great! Still tells funny stories in class.
他很棒!上課時還是會講有趣的故事。 - I’m glad to hear that. Need help with anything?
我很高興聽到這個消息。需要幫忙嗎? - Not right now, but I’ll let you know.
現在不需要,但我會告訴你。 - Alright, keep me updated on school!
好的,學校的情況隨時告訴我! - Will do! Thanks for asking.
好的!謝謝你的關心。 - So, tell me about your new friends.
那麼,告訴我你的新朋友吧。 - They’re awesome! We hang out after class sometimes.
他們很棒!我們有時會下課一起出去玩。 - What do you guys usually do?
你們通常做什麼? - We grab snacks or just chat at the café.
我們會買些零食,或者在咖啡廳聊天。 - That sounds fun! Are they in your classes?
聽起來很有趣!他們在你的班上嗎? - Yes, a couple of them. We also team up for projects.
是的,有幾個在。我們也會一起做專案。 - That’s great! Are you still keeping up with your homework?
那太好了!你還能跟上作業嗎? - Yes, of course! I finish it before hanging out.
當然可以!我都先完成作業再出去玩。 - Good to hear! Don’t let them distract you too much, okay?
很高興聽到這個!別讓他們讓你太分心,好嗎? - I won’t, I promise!
不會的,我保證! - Any fun activities at school lately?
最近學校有什麼有趣的活動嗎? - We had a talent show last week—it was so much fun!
上週有個才藝表演——非常有趣! - Did you participate in the talent show?
你有參加才藝表演嗎? - No, I just cheered for my friends.
沒有,我只是給朋友加油。 - What did your friends perform?
你的朋友表演了什麼? - One sang a song, and another did a comedy skit.
一個唱了歌,另一個表演了喜劇小品。 - That sounds amazing! Did they win anything?
聽起來很棒!他們得了什麼獎嗎? - Yes, they won first place for the skit!
有的,他們的小品拿了第一名! - Tell them I said congratulations!
替我跟他們說恭喜! - I will! They’ll be so happy to hear that.
好的!他們聽到一定會很開心。 - How are Mom and Dad doing lately?
最近爸媽怎麼樣? - They’re good, but you know how Mom can be sometimes.
他們很好,不過你也知道媽媽有時會怎樣。 - What did she do this time?
她這次又做了什麼? - She’s been reorganizing everything in the kitchen again!
她又開始重新整理廚房的所有東西了! - Oh no, did she move the utensils again?
哦不,她又把廚具挪動了嗎? - Yes, and now I can’t find anything!
是的,現在我什麼都找不到了! - Classic Mom! How’s Dad handling it?
經典的媽媽!爸爸怎麼處理的? - He just laughs and says, “It’s her hobby.”
他只是笑著說:「這是她的興趣。」 - At least he has a good attitude.
至少他心態不錯。 - True, but sometimes it’s frustrating.
沒錯,但有時還是挺讓人抓狂的。 - Did Dad fix the leaky faucet yet?
爸爸修好漏水的水龍頭了嗎? - Finally! After Mom reminded him five times.
終於修好了!在媽媽提醒他五次之後。 - Sounds like them! Always something funny going on.
真像他們的作風!總有有趣的事情發生。 - Exactly, life with them is never boring.
完全同意,和他們一起生活永遠不無聊。 - Are they excited about the family dinner next week?
他們對下週的家庭聚餐很期待嗎? - Yes, Mom’s already planning the menu!
是的,媽媽已經開始計畫菜單了! - That’s typical Mom! What about Dad?
這很像媽媽!爸爸呢? - He’s in charge of drinks, of course.
他當然負責飲料。 - Sounds like everything’s under control.
看來一切都在掌控中。 - For now! We’ll see how it goes.
目前是!我們拭目以待吧。 - Are you excited about the family dinner next week?
你對下週的家庭聚餐感到期待嗎? - Definitely! It’s always nice to get everyone together.
當然!大家聚在一起總是很棒。 - Do you know what you’re bringing yet?
你知道你會帶什麼嗎? - Not yet, any suggestions?
還不知道,有什麼建議嗎? - How about a dessert? Everyone loves your brownies.
帶甜點怎麼樣?大家都喜歡你的布朗尼。 - That’s a good idea! I’ll make a big batch.
這是個好主意!我會做一大盤。 - Are you bringing drinks too?
你會帶飲料嗎? - I can if no one else is.
如果沒有人帶的話,我可以帶。 - Maybe bring some sparkling water—it’s a safe choice.
或許帶些氣泡水吧——這是個安全的選擇。 - Good idea! I’ll grab a few bottles.
好主意!我會帶幾瓶。 - What’s Mom cooking for the main dish?
媽媽做什麼主菜? - She said she’s making roasted chicken.
她說她會做烤雞。 - That sounds delicious! Anything else?
聽起來很好吃!還有別的嗎? - Probably her famous mashed potatoes.
大概是她有名的奶油土豆泥。 - Are you looking forward to seeing everyone?
你期待見到大家嗎? - Yes! It’s been a while since the last dinner.
是啊!上次聚餐已經過了一段時間了。 - Do you think Dad will barbecue again?
你覺得爸爸會再烤肉嗎? - Maybe! But only if the weather’s nice.
或許吧!但只有天氣好的時候才行。 - It’s going to be a fun dinner for sure!
這肯定會是一頓有趣的晚餐! - Definitely! Can’t wait to catch up with everyone.
當然!等不及和大家聊聊了。 - Do you have any plans for the upcoming holiday?
你有最近的假期計劃嗎? - I’m thinking of taking a short trip with my friends.
我在想要和朋友去個短途旅行。 - That sounds fun! Where are you planning to go?
聽起來很有趣!你們計劃去哪裡? - We’re deciding between the mountains or the beach.
我們正在考慮去山裡還是海邊。 - Both sound amazing! Do you have a preference?
兩個都聽起來很棒!你有偏好嗎? - I’m leaning towards the beach—sun and sand sound perfect.
我比較偏向海邊,陽光和沙灘聽起來很棒。 - Are you planning to stay overnight?
你們打算過夜嗎? - Yes, we’re looking for a nice place to rent for the weekend.
是的,我們正在找一個週末租的好地方。 - Have you checked the weather forecast?
你查過天氣預報了嗎? - Not yet, but I hope it’s sunny!
還沒有,但我希望是晴天! - Are you going to drive there?
你們會開車去嗎? - Yes, one of my friends offered to drive us.
是的,我的一個朋友說可以開車載我們。 - Have you packed yet?
你打包好了嗎? - Not yet! I’ll probably pack the night before.
還沒有!我可能會在前一天晚上打包。 - Don’t forget sunscreen if you choose the beach!
如果你選擇海邊別忘了帶防曬霜! - I won’t, thanks for the reminder!
不會的,謝謝提醒! - Are you planning any activities, like hiking or swimming?
你們有計劃什麼活動嗎,比如遠足或游泳? - Probably swimming and just relaxing by the water.
可能會游泳,然後就在水邊放鬆一下。 - Sounds like a fantastic trip! Have a great time!
聽起來像是一次很棒的旅行!玩得開心! - Thanks! I’ll share photos when I’m back.
謝謝!我回來後會分享照片的。 - How’s work going for you lately?
最近工作怎麼樣? - It’s been busy but rewarding.
忙碌但有收穫。 - What kind of projects are you working on?
你正在做什麼樣的項目? - I’m leading a marketing campaign for a new product.
我正在為一款新產品主導行銷活動。 - That sounds interesting! Is it challenging?
聽起來很有趣!有挑戰性嗎? - Definitely! Coordinating the team is the toughest part.
當然!協調團隊是最難的部分。 - How’s your team handling it?
你的團隊應對得如何? - They’re great, but we’re all juggling a lot.
他們很棒,但我們都在忙著處理很多事情。 - Any deadlines coming up soon?
最近有什麼截止日期嗎? - Yes, the final presentation is in two weeks.
有,最終報告是在兩週後。 - Are you feeling prepared for it?
你覺得準備好了嗎? - Mostly, but there’s still a lot to fine-tune.
基本上準備好了,但還有很多細節需要調整。 - What do you enjoy most about your job?
你最喜歡你工作的哪一部分? - I love brainstorming creative ideas with my team.
我喜歡和團隊一起頭腦風暴創意點子。 - That sounds rewarding! Any challenges you’d like to share?
聽起來很有成就感!有什麼挑戰可以分享嗎? - Keeping up with tight deadlines can be stressful.
追趕緊迫的截止日期會有些壓力。 - Do you get much downtime after work?
下班後你有很多空閒時間嗎? - Not much, but I try to unwind with a good book.
不多,但我會嘗試用一本好書放鬆一下。 - Keep it up—you’re doing great!
繼續加油。你做得很棒! - Thanks! That means a lot.
謝謝!這對我來說意義重大。 - Hey, how about we do something fun this weekend?
嘿,我們這週末做點有趣的事情怎麼樣? - That sounds great! What do you have in mind?
聽起來不錯!你有什麼想法? - We could watch a movie or go bowling.
我們可以看電影或去打保齡球。 - Bowling sounds fun! It’s been ages since I last played.
打保齡球聽起來很好玩!我好久沒玩了。 - Do you know any good bowling alleys nearby?
你知道附近有好的保齡球館嗎? - There’s one downtown that’s pretty popular.
市中心有一家蠻受歡迎的。 - Should we invite anyone else to join?
我們要不要邀請其他人一起? - Sure, maybe some friends or cousins?
當然,也許可以邀請朋友或表親? - What time works best for you?
什麼時間對你最合適? - Afternoon works for me—how about you?
下午對我來說不錯。你呢? - Afternoon works perfectly. Do you want to grab food afterward?
下午很合適。之後要不要一起吃點東西? - Yes! We could get burgers or pizza.
好啊!我們可以吃漢堡或披薩。 - Sounds like a plan! What movie should we watch if we go?
聽起來有計劃了!如果我們去看電影,看什麼好? - There’s a new comedy out that looks hilarious.
最近有部新喜劇,看起來很好笑。 - Great choice! Let’s book tickets in advance.
很好的選擇!我們提前訂票吧。 - Agreed. I’ll check the showtimes later.
同意。我等下查一下場次時間。 - Can’t wait—it’ll be so much fun!
等不及了。一定會很有趣! - Me too! It’s going to be a great day.
我也是!這將是很棒的一天。 - Alright, let’s finalize the plan tomorrow.
好的,我們明天敲定計劃。 - Sure thing! Looking forward to it.
沒問題!期待這一天。 - Hey, do you have a moment to help me with something?
嘿,你有空幫我一下嗎? - Sure, what do you need help with?
當然,你需要我幫什麼? - I need help moving some furniture.
我需要幫忙搬些家具。 - No problem. Which pieces are we moving?
沒問題。我們要搬哪幾件? - Just the couch and a bookshelf.
就是沙發和一個書架。 - Got it! When do you want to do this?
明白了!你什麼時候想搬? - Are you free this afternoon?
你今天下午有空嗎? - Yeah, let’s do it after lunch.
有的,我們午餐後再做吧。 - Thanks! Also, can you look at my microwave?
謝謝!另外,你可以幫我看看微波爐嗎? - Sure, what’s wrong with it?
當然,可以幫我看看是哪裡壞了嗎? - It’s not heating anything properly.
它加熱得不太好。 - Sounds like a wiring issue. Let me check.
聽起來像是接線的問題。讓我看看。 - Do you think it can be fixed?
你覺得能修好嗎? - Probably, let me grab my tools.
應該可以,我拿一下工具。 - You’re the best! Thanks so much.
你最棒了!非常感謝。 - No worries, happy to help!
別擔心,樂意幫忙! - Should I move anything before you start?
你開始之前我需要移動什麼東西嗎? - No need, I’ll take care of it.
不需要,我來處理就好。 - Thanks again! Let me know if you need help with anything.
再次謝謝!如果你需要幫忙告訴我。 - Will do! Let’s tackle this together.
會的!我們一起完成吧。 - Do you remember when we used to build forts in the living room?
你記得我們小時候會在客廳搭堡壘嗎? - Oh yes! We used all the cushions and blankets we could find.
當然記得!我們用了所有能找到的靠墊和毯子。 - And then we’d argue over who got to be the king or queen!
然後我們會爭誰當國王或王后! - Haha, I always made sure I was the queen.
哈哈,我總是確保自己是王后。 - Remember the time we tried to “camp” in the backyard?
還記得我們試著在後院“露營”的那次嗎? - Yes! We got scared and came back inside after ten minutes.
記得!我們嚇壞了,十分鐘後就回到屋裡了。 - We even brought snacks and flashlights like real campers!
我們還帶了零食和手電筒,就像真的露營者一樣! - But then we heard weird noises and ran inside.
但是後來我們聽到奇怪的聲音就跑回屋裡了。 - Do you miss those simple days?
你懷念那些簡單的日子嗎? - I do. Life felt so adventurous back then.
當然懷念。那時候的生活充滿了冒險感。 - And what about our epic water balloon fights?
那我們的史詩級水球大戰呢? - Oh, those were the best! We soaked the entire yard.
哦,那是最棒的!我們把整個院子弄得全濕了。 - Mom was so mad at us for that!
媽媽那次真的對我們很生氣! - But she laughed when she saw how much fun we had.
但她看到我們玩得那麼開心也笑了。 - What was your favorite childhood game?
你最喜歡的童年遊戲是什麼? - Definitely hide-and-seek. I always found the best spots!
絕對是躲貓貓。我總是能找到最好的藏身之處! - You always hid in the same spot, though!
不過你總是藏在同一個地方! - And you always pretended not to see me at first!
而且你總是假裝一開始沒看到我! - Those were such good times.
那些日子真美好。 - They really were! Thanks for the memories.
真的是!謝謝你讓我回想起這些。 - It was so nice catching up with you today.
今天跟你聊得很開心。 - Same here! I always enjoy our talks.
我也是!我總是很享受我們的談話。 - Let’s do this again soon, maybe next week?
我們很快再約吧,也許下週? - Definitely! Let me know what works for you.
當然!告訴我什麼時候對你合適。 - How about grabbing coffee next time?
下次去喝咖啡怎麼樣? - Sounds great! My treat next time.
聽起來不錯!下次我請客。 - Deal! I’ll hold you to that.
成交!我會記住的。 - Haha, I promise!
哈哈,我保證! - Don’t forget to send me those photos from our trip.
別忘了發給我我們旅行的那些照片。 - Oh, right! I’ll send them tonight.
哦,對了!我今晚發給你。 - Thanks! Drive safe on your way back.
謝謝!回去路上小心開車。 - Will do! You too, take care.
一定會的!你也保重。 - Don’t forget to text me when you get home.
到家後別忘了發訊息給我。 - I won’t! Talk to you soon.
我不會忘的!很快再聊。 - Bye for now! Enjoy the rest of your day.
先說再見!祝你接下來的一天愉快。 - Bye! You too, have a good one!
再見!你也是,玩得開心! - Let me know if you need help with anything else.
如果你還需要什麼幫忙告訴我。 - Thanks, I really appreciate it.
謝謝,我真的很感激。 - Take care! See you soon.
保重!很快見。 - Take care! Bye!
保重!再見!