🎧英文聽力訓練|🏥越聽越懂診所英文|美式口音vs英式口音

by The 1 hour English daily

Happy learning ! ^^

影片文稿:

    1. Hi! I have an appointment today.
      嗨!我今天有預約。
    2. Sure! What’s your name?
      好的!請問您的名字是?
    3. My name is Anna Chen.
      我的名字是陳安娜。
    4. Let me check. One moment!
      讓我查一下,請稍等!
    5. Is it under my name?
      是用我的名字登記嗎?
    6. Yes, I found it!
      是的,我找到了!
    7. What time should I see the doctor?
      我幾點見醫生呢?
    8. Your appointment is at 10:30 AM.
      您的預約是上午10:30。
    9. Great! Do I need to fill out anything?
      太好了!我需要填什麼嗎?
    10. Yes, just a quick form.
      是的,只需填個表格。
    11. Where should I sit while I wait?
      我等的時候該坐哪裡?
    12. Please take a seat in the waiting area.
      請在候診區坐下。
    13. Is the doctor running on time?
      醫生準時嗎?
    14. Yes, everything is on schedule!
      是的,一切都準時!
    15. Can I use the restroom first?
      我可以先去洗手間嗎?
    16. Of course! It’s down the hall.
      當然!在走廊那邊。
    17. Should I notify anyone when I’m done?
      我完成後需要通知誰嗎?
    18. No need! We’ll call your name.
      不用!我們會叫您的名字。
    19. Thanks! I’ll wait over there.
      謝謝!我會在那邊等。
    20. Perfect! We’ll call you soon.
      完美!我們很快會叫您。
    21. I’ll fill out the form now.
      我現在填表。
    22. Take your time, no rush!
      不用急,慢慢來!
    23. Do you need my ID too?
      你們也需要我的身份證嗎?
    24. Yes, we’ll need that later.
      是的,等會兒需要。
    25. Should I write my insurance info here?
      我應該在這裡寫保險資訊嗎?
    26. Yes, please.
      是的,請填寫。
    27. I don’t remember my policy number.
      我不記得我的保單號碼了。
    28. That’s okay, just leave it blank.
      沒關係,留空即可。
    29. What if I miss any section?
      如果我漏填了怎麼辦?
    30. We’ll review it together later.
      我們稍後會一起檢查。
    31. Should I list all medications?
      我應該列出所有藥物嗎?
    32. Yes, every medication you take.
      是的,所有正在服用的藥物。
    33. Do you need my contact details too?
      你們也需要我的聯絡方式嗎?
    34. Yes, phone and email please.
      是的,請填電話和電郵。
    35. Should I wait until I’m called?
      我應該等到被叫到嗎?
    36. Yes, please stay nearby.
      是的,請在附近等候。
    37. Is there free Wi-Fi here?
      這裡有免費Wi-Fi嗎?
    38. Yes, the password is on the wall.
      有的,密碼在牆上。
    39. I’m done with the form. What’s next?
      表格填好了,接下來呢?
    40. Just wait, the doctor will call you soon.
      只要等候,醫生很快會叫您。
    41. Hello, Doctor. Thank you for seeing me.
      你好,醫生。謝謝你接見我。
    42. Of course! What brings you in today?
      當然!今天怎麼了?
    43. I’ve been feeling unwell lately.
      最近我感覺不太好。
    44. I see. Can you describe your symptoms?
      我明白。你能描述一下症狀嗎?
    45. It started with a sore throat.
      一開始喉嚨痛。
    46. When did that begin?
      什麼時候開始的?
    47. About three days ago.
      大概三天前。
    48. Have you had any fever?
      你有發燒嗎?
    49. Yes, a slight one yesterday.
      有的,昨天有點發燒。
    50. Any headaches or body aches?
      有頭痛或身體疼痛嗎?
    51. Yes, both. I feel very tired too.
      有,兩者都有。我也覺得很累。
    52. That sounds like the flu.
      聽起來像是感冒。
    53. I’ve also been coughing a lot.
      我還一直咳嗽。
    54. Any shortness of breath?
      有呼吸急促嗎?
    55. No, I don’t think so.
      沒有,我不覺得有。
    56. That’s good to hear.
      那就好。
    57. Do you think it’s serious?
      你覺得很嚴重嗎?
    58. I don’t think so, but let’s check.
      我覺得不會,但我們檢查一下。
    59. Thank you, Doctor. I’m a bit worried.
      謝謝你,醫生。我有點擔心。
    60. Don’t worry, we’ll figure it out.
      別擔心,我們會找出原因的。
    61. I’ve had a runny nose for days.
      我已經流鼻水好幾天了。
    62. How many days exactly?
      確切是幾天?
    63. Around four or five days now.
      差不多四五天了。
    64. Any sneezing?
      有打噴嚏嗎?
    65. Yes, especially in the morning.
      有,尤其在早上。
    66. Any itchy throat?
      喉嚨癢嗎?
    67. Yes, it comes and goes.
      有,一陣一陣的。
    68. Do you have a cough as well?
      你也有咳嗽嗎?
    69. Yes, and it’s getting worse.
      有,而且越來越嚴重。
    70. Is the cough dry or wet?
      咳嗽是乾的還是濕的?
    71. Mostly dry, but sometimes wet.
      大多是乾的,但有時濕的。
    72. Do you feel any chest pain?
      你有胸痛嗎?
    73. No chest pain, just a heavy feeling.
      沒有胸痛,只是感覺沉重。
    74. That’s common with colds.
      這在感冒中很常見。
    75. I also feel weak and exhausted.
      我也覺得虛弱和疲憊。
    76. Have you been sleeping well?
      你最近睡得好嗎?
    77. No, I wake up a lot at night.
      沒有,我晚上常醒。
    78. That could be why you’re so tired.
      這可能是你疲憊的原因。
    79. Do you think it’s just a cold?
      你覺得這只是感冒嗎?
    80. Yes, but let’s make sure with some tests.
      是的,但我們還是做些檢查確認。
    81. Are you allergic to any medications?
      你對任何藥物過敏嗎?
    82. No, I don’t think so.
      不,我不覺得有。
    83. Do you have any known allergies?
      你有已知的過敏嗎?
    84. I’m allergic to pollen.
      我對花粉過敏。
    85. Are you currently on any medication?
      你目前有在服藥嗎?
    86. Yes, just some vitamins.
      有,只是一些維生素。
    87. Any antibiotics recently?
      最近有服用抗生素嗎?
    88. No, not recently.
      沒有,最近沒有。
    89. Do you take anything for sleep?
      你有吃任何助眠的藥嗎?
    90. No, just herbal tea at night.
      沒有,只是晚上喝草本茶。
    91. Are you on any pain relievers?
      你有服止痛藥嗎?
    92. Only occasionally, for headaches.
      偶爾為了頭痛會吃。
    93. Do you have any reactions to food?
      你對食物有反應嗎?
    94. No, I can eat anything.
      沒有,我什麼都能吃。
    95. Do you use inhalers?
      你有使用吸入器嗎?
    96. No, I don’t have asthma.
      沒有,我沒有氣喘。
    97. Any family history of allergies?
      家族中有人有過敏嗎?
    98. Yes, my mom has asthma.
      有,我媽媽有氣喘。
    99. Do you take cold medicine now?
      你現在有吃感冒藥嗎?
    100. Not yet. Should I?
      還沒,我應該吃嗎?
    101. What will you check first?
      你先檢查什麼?
    102. Let’s start with your temperature.
      我們先量體溫吧。
    103. Do I have a fever?
      我發燒了嗎?
    104. It’s a bit elevated, 37.8°C.
      有點高,37.8度。
    105. Should I be worried?
      我應該擔心嗎?
    106. No, it’s just mild.
      不,這只是輕微的。
    107. What’s next?
      接下來呢?
    108. Now, I’ll listen to your breathing.
      現在,我來聽聽你的呼吸。
    109. Should I breathe deeply?
      我應該深呼吸嗎?
    110. Yes, deep breath in and out.
      是的,吸氣吐氣。
    111. How does it sound?
      聽起來怎麼樣?
    112. It sounds a bit congested.
      聽起來有點塞住。
    113. What does that mean?
      那是什麼意思?
    114. You likely have some mucus buildup.
      你可能有些痰堆積。
    115. Is that why I cough so much?
      這就是為什麼我咳嗽嗎?
    116. Exactly. It’s irritating your throat.
      沒錯,它刺激了你的喉嚨。
    117. What else will you check?
      你還要檢查什麼?
    118. I’ll check your blood pressure.
      我要量你的血壓。
    119. Is my blood pressure normal?
      我的血壓正常嗎?
    120. Yes, it’s within the normal range.
      是的,血壓在正常範圍內。
    121. What’s the best way to treat this?
      什麼是最好的治療方法?
    122. I’ll prescribe you some medicine.
      我會開一些藥給你。
    123. Will the medicine help my cough?
      藥能幫助止咳嗎?
    124. Yes, it should ease the coughing.
      是的,它應該能緩解咳嗽。
    125. Do I need antibiotics?
      我需要抗生素嗎?
    126. No, it’s likely a viral infection.
      不,這可能是病毒感染。
    127. How long should I take the medicine?
      我應該吃幾天藥?
    128. For about five days.
      大約五天。
    129. Are there any side effects?
      有副作用嗎?
    130. You might feel a bit drowsy.
      你可能會感到有點嗜睡。
    131. Can I take it on an empty stomach?
      可以空腹服用嗎?
    132. Yes, but it’s better with food.
      可以,但跟食物一起吃比較好。
    133. Will it make me sleepy?
      會讓我想睡嗎?
    134. It might, so avoid driving.
      可能會,所以避免開車。
    135. Should I drink more water?
      我應該多喝水嗎?
    136. Yes, it will help with recovery.
      是的,這會幫助恢復。
    137. Can I exercise while taking the medicine?
      吃藥期間可以運動嗎?
    138. Light exercise is fine.
      可以做些輕運動。
    139. Should I follow any special diet?
      我需要特別飲食嗎?
    140. No need, just eat healthy.
      不用,只要吃得健康即可。
    141. Do I need any further tests?
      我需要進一步檢查嗎?
    142. I don’t think so at the moment.
      我認為目前不需要。
    143. Will a blood test be necessary?
      需要驗血嗎?
    144. Not unless your symptoms worsen.
      除非症狀惡化,不然不需要。
    145. How about a chest X-ray?
      那胸部X光呢?
    146. No, I don’t see a need for that.
      不,我覺得不需要。
    147. Will a COVID test be required?
      需要做COVID檢測嗎?
    148. Not if you haven’t been exposed.
      如果你沒有接觸史,就不需要。
    149. Should I monitor my symptoms at home?
      我應該在家觀察症狀嗎?
    150. Yes, keep an eye on them.
      是的,留意你的症狀。
    151. Do I need a follow-up visit?
      我需要回診嗎?
    152. Only if you don’t improve in a week.
      如果一週內沒有改善再回來。
    153. Should I take a flu test?
      我需要做流感檢測嗎?
    154. It’s optional, but not necessary.
      可以選擇做,但不是必須的。
    155. Can I request additional tests if needed?
      如果需要,我可以要求做檢查嗎?
    156. Absolutely, just let me know.
      當然,隨時告訴我。
    157. Will these symptoms need long-term monitoring?
      這些症狀需要長期監控嗎?
    158. Not likely, it’s usually short-term.
      應該不需要,通常是短期的。
    159. Should I contact you if things get worse?
      如果惡化,我應該聯絡你嗎?
    160. Yes, call me immediately.
      是的,立即打給我。
    161. How long should I rest?
      我應該休息多久?
    162. At least two or three days.
      至少兩三天。
    163. Can I work from home?
      我可以在家工作嗎?
    164. Only if you feel up to it.
      只有在你覺得可以的情況下。
    165. When will I feel better?
      我什麼時候會好些?
    166. Probably within a week.
      大概一週內吧。
    167. Do I need complete bed rest?
      我需要完全臥床休息嗎?
    168. No, just avoid overexertion.
      不需要,只要不要過度勞累。
    169. Can I go outside for fresh air?
      我可以出去透透氣嗎?
    170. Yes, but avoid crowded places.
      可以,但避免人多的地方。
    171. Should I stay in bed all day?
      我需要整天待在床上嗎?
    172. No, light movement is fine.
      不需要,輕微活動可以的。
    173. When can I go back to work?
      我什麼時候可以回去上班?
    174. Once you feel fully recovered.
      當你完全恢復時。
    175. Do I need a doctor’s note?
      我需要醫生證明嗎?
    176. Yes, if your employer requires one.
      需要,如果你的僱主要求的話。
    177. Can I start working part-time?
      我可以先做兼職嗎?
    178. That could be a good idea.
      這可能是個好主意。
    179. Will resting really speed up recovery?
      休息真的會加快恢復嗎?
    180. Yes, rest is essential.
      是的,休息非常重要。
    181. Thank you so much for your help.
      非常感謝您的幫助。
    182. You’re welcome. Feel better soon!
      不客氣,希望你快點好起來!
    183. I’ll follow your advice closely.
      我會好好遵循您的建議。
    184. That’s the spirit!
      就是這樣!
    185. Should I book a follow-up appointment?
      我需要預約回診嗎?
    186. Only if needed.
      只有需要時再預約。
    187. How can I reach you if I have questions?
      如果有問題,怎麼聯絡您?
    188. Just call the clinic anytime.
      隨時打電話到診所就可以。
    189. Thank you for being so kind.
      謝謝您這麼親切。
    190. It’s my pleasure.
      這是我的榮幸。
    191. I feel more relaxed now.
      我現在覺得放鬆多了。
    192. I’m glad to hear that.
      我很高興聽到這個消息。
    193. I’ll pick up the medicine today.
      我今天會去拿藥。
    194. Perfect, start it right away.
      很好,馬上開始服用。
    195. Do I need to pay at the front desk?
      我需要在櫃檯付款嗎?
    196. Yes, they’ll handle everything.
      是的,他們會處理一切。
    197. Thanks again, Doctor.
      再次感謝您,醫生。
    198. Take care and get some rest!
      保重,好好休息!
    199. Goodbye! I’ll see you next time.
      再見!下次見。
    200. Goodbye! Take care!
      再見!保重!

You may also like