🎧高效率英文聽力訓練|輕鬆學會租車英文|美國口音+愛爾蘭口音

by The 1 hour English daily

Happy learning ! ^^

影片文稿:

  1. Hello! I’d like to rent a car.
    您好!我想租一輛車。
  2. Welcome! I can help you with that.
    歡迎!我可以幫您處理。
  3. What’s the process for renting a car here?
    租車手續是怎麼進行的?
  4. First, I’ll need to see your ID and license.
    首先,我需要查看您的身份證和駕照。
  5. Here they are.
    這是我的證件。
  6. Great! Are you renting for a day or longer?
    太好了!您打算租一天還是更久?
  7. Probably for a week.
    可能是一週。
  8. That’s perfect! We have weekly rates, too.
    那很好!我們也有週租方案。
  9. Do I need to fill out any forms?
    我需要填寫表格嗎?
  10. Yes, here’s a form with your rental details.
    需要的,這裡是您的租車資料表。
  11. Can I pay by credit card?
    我可以用信用卡付款嗎?
  12. Absolutely! We accept all major cards.
    當然可以!我們接受所有主要信用卡。
  13. Is there a security deposit?
    有保證金嗎?
  14. Yes, it’s a refundable deposit of $200.
    是的,保證金是可退的,金額為200美元。
  15. When will the deposit be refunded?
    保證金什麼時候退還?
  16. Within a few days after the return.
    歸還後幾天內會退還。
  17. Do I need to choose the car now?
    我現在需要選車嗎?
  18. Yes, I’ll show you our available options.
    是的,我會帶您看我們可用的車型。
  19. Sounds good, I’m excited to see them!
    聽起來不錯,我很期待看看!
  20. Let’s head over to the display area.
    我們到展示區吧。
  21. What car models do you have available?
    你們有哪些車型可以選擇?
  22. We have sedans, SUVs, and compact cars.
    我們有轎車、SUV和小型車。
  23. I’m interested in a sedan.
    我對轎車感興趣。
  24. Excellent choice! We have a few options here.
    很好的選擇!我們有幾個選項。
  25. Do you have any silver ones?
    有銀色的嗎?
  26. Yes, we have a silver sedan right over here.
    有的,我們這裡有一輛銀色的轎車。
  27. It looks great! Is it spacious enough?
    看起來很棒!空間夠大嗎?
  28. Yes, it comfortably seats five adults.
    是的,它可以舒適地容納五名成人。
  29. Is there enough trunk space for luggage?
    後車廂夠放行李嗎?
  30. Yes, the trunk is quite spacious for suitcases.
    是的,後車廂對於行李箱來說非常寬敞。
  31. Does it have Bluetooth and a good sound system?
    它有藍牙和良好的音響系統嗎?
  32. Yes, it’s equipped with Bluetooth and premium sound.
    有的,它配備藍牙和高級音響。
  33. That sounds perfect! What’s the fuel efficiency?
    聽起來很完美!油耗怎麼樣?
  34. It gets about 30 miles per gallon.
    大約每加侖30英里。
  35. Do you have any hybrid options?
    你們有油電混合車嗎?
  36. Unfortunately, our hybrids are all rented out.
    抱歉,我們的油電車都被租出去了。
  37. I’ll stick with the silver sedan, then.
    那我還是選這輛銀色轎車。
  38. Great choice! I’ll prepare the paperwork.
    很好的選擇!我來準備文件。
  39. Thank you! I’m excited to drive it.
    謝謝你!我很期待開這輛車。
  40. You’re welcome! It’s a smooth ride.
    不客氣!這是一輛開起來很順的車。
  41. What’s the daily rental price for this car?
    這輛車的每日租金是多少?
  42. The daily rate for the sedan is $50.
    這輛轎車的日租價格是50美元。
  43. Do you have weekly rental rates?
    你們有每週的租金方案嗎?
  44. Yes, the weekly rate is $300, which saves you $50.
    有的,每週租金是300美元,節省50美元。
  45. Are there any insurance options available?
    有提供保險方案嗎?
  46. Yes, we offer basic and full insurance packages.
    有的,我們有基本和全額保險方案。
  47. What does basic insurance cover?
    基本保險涵蓋什麼?
  48. Basic covers damage up to $1,000.
    基本保險涵蓋高達1000美元的損壞。
  49. And what about full insurance?
    那全額保險呢?
  50. Full insurance covers all damages with no deductible.
    全額保險涵蓋所有損壞,沒有自負額。
  51. Is full insurance more expensive?
    全額保險比較貴嗎?
  52. Yes, it’s an additional $15 per day.
    是的,每天多收15美元。
  53. Does insurance cover theft as well?
    保險也包括防盜嗎?
  54. Yes, both plans include theft coverage.
    是的,兩個方案都包括防盜保障。
  55. Can I add insurance later if I change my mind?
    如果改變主意,我可以之後加保嗎?
  56. Yes, you can add it anytime before pickup.
    可以的,在取車前隨時可以加保。
  57. What do most customers choose?
    大多數顧客選擇哪種方案?
  58. Most prefer full coverage for peace of mind.
    大多數顧客選擇全額保險以圖安心。
  59. I think I’ll go with full insurance.
    我覺得我選擇全額保險好了。
  60. Excellent choice! I’ll add it to your rental.
    很好的選擇!我幫您加到租車合同裡。
  61. Do you offer any additional services?
    你們有提供其他額外服務嗎?
  62. Yes, we offer GPS navigation and child seats.
    是的,我們提供GPS導航和兒童座椅。
  63. How much does it cost to add GPS?
    加GPS需要多少費用?
  64. It’s an additional $10 per day.
    另外每天加收10美元。
  65. And what about a child seat?
    那兒童座椅呢?
  66. A child seat is $5 per day.
    兒童座椅每天5美元。
  67. Can I reserve a child seat now?
    我現在可以預訂兒童座椅嗎?
  68. Sure, I’ll add it to your reservation.
    當然可以,我幫您加到預約裡。
  69. Does the GPS include real-time traffic updates?
    GPS有實時交通更新嗎?
  70. Yes, our GPS system includes traffic information.
    是的,我們的GPS系統包含交通資訊。
  71. Are there any other accessories I can add?
    還有其他配件可以加嗎?
  72. We also offer phone chargers and USB adapters.
    我們也提供手機充電器和USB轉接器。
  73. How much is a phone charger rental?
    手機充電器租借多少錢?
  74. It’s $3 per day.
    每天3美元。
  75. Do I have to return these accessories in the same condition?
    我需要以原樣歸還這些配件嗎?
  76. Yes, please return them undamaged.
    是的,請保持完好歸還。
  77. Can I add these items later if I need them?
    如果需要,我可以之後加這些配件嗎?
  78. Yes, you can request them anytime during your rental period.
    可以的,您可以在租期內隨時加。
  79. Thank you for explaining all the options!
    謝謝您解釋所有選項!
  80. You’re very welcome! Let me know if you need anything else.
    不客氣!有需要隨時告訴我。
  81. Is there any discount available for this rental?
    租這輛車有折扣嗎?
  82. We occasionally offer discounts, but not currently.
    我們偶爾有折扣,但目前沒有。
  83. Could I get a discount if I rent for two weeks?
    如果我租兩週,可以有折扣嗎?
  84. For two weeks, I can offer you a 10% discount.
    租兩週的話,我可以給您九折優惠。
  85. Can you give a discount for adding GPS?
    加GPS有折扣嗎?
  86. I’ll include GPS at half price for you.
    我可以幫您半價加GPS。
  87. Is there any way to reduce the deposit?
    保證金可以減少嗎?
  88. I’m afraid the deposit amount is standard.
    抱歉,保證金是固定的。
  89. How about a discount on the insurance?
    保險有折扣嗎?
  90. I can offer a 5% discount on full coverage.
    我可以給全額保險九五折。
  91. Could you throw in a free phone charger?
    可以免費附贈手機充電器嗎?
  92. Yes, I’ll add a phone charger at no extra cost.
    可以的,我會免費附上一個手機充電器。
  93. Is there a loyalty discount for frequent renters?
    常客有優惠嗎?
  94. Yes, we offer a 5% discount for repeat customers.
    是的,老顧客享有九五折。
  95. Can I get a weekend discount?
    周末租車有折扣嗎?
  96. I’m sorry, weekend rentals are full price.
    抱歉,周末租車是原價。
  97. I appreciate any little discount you can give!
    任何小折扣我都感激!
  98. I’ll do my best to help you save where I can.
    我會盡力幫您節省!
  99. Thank you! You’ve been very helpful!
    謝謝你!你幫了大忙!
  100. You’re welcome! Enjoy your rental experience!
    不客氣!祝您租車愉快!
  101. Could you go over the rental contract details?
    你可以說明租車合同的細節嗎?
  102. Of course! I’ll walk you through the main points.
    當然可以!我會帶您過一遍重點。
  103. Are there any mileage limits?
    有里程限制嗎?
  104. Yes, there’s a daily limit of 150 miles.
    有的,每日限制是150英里。
  105. What if I go over the mileage limit?
    如果超出里程限制會怎麼樣?
  106. You’ll be charged $0.20 per extra mile.
    每多一英里會收0.20美元。
  107. Is there a minimum age requirement for renters?
    租車有年齡限制嗎?
  108. Yes, renters must be at least 21 years old.
    是的,租車人必須至少21歲。
  109. Do I need to refill the gas tank before returning?
    歸還前需要加滿油嗎?
  110. Yes, please return it with a full tank of gas.
    是的,請加滿油再歸還。
  111. What if I return the car late?
    如果我晚歸還會怎麼樣?
  112. There’s a late fee of $20 per hour.
    會有每小時20美元的延遲費用。
  113. Can I add an additional driver?
    我可以加一位駕駛嗎?
  114. Yes, for an extra $10 per day, an additional driver is allowed.
    可以的,每天多收10美元。
  115. What happens if the car gets damaged?
    如果車子受損怎麼辦?
  116. Any damages are covered by the insurance plan you choose.
    您選擇的保險方案將涵蓋所有損壞。
  117. Is smoking allowed in the car?
    車內允許吸煙嗎?
  118. No, smoking in the car will result in a cleaning fee.
    不允許,車內吸煙將收取清潔費。
  119. Can I cross state lines with the rental?
    我可以開著租車跨州嗎?
  120. Yes, just let us know if you’re traveling out of state.
    可以的,只需告知我們您要跨州旅行。
  121. Can I inspect the car before I take it?
    我可以在取車前檢查一下嗎?
  122. Of course, let’s take a look together.
    當然,我們一起來檢查吧。
  123. Are there any existing scratches on the car?
    車上有沒有現有的刮痕?
  124. There are a few small scratches on the bumper.
    後保險桿上有幾道小刮痕。
  125. Could you mark those in the contract?
    你可以在合同上標註這些刮痕嗎?
  126. Certainly, I’ll make a note of them.
    當然可以,我會記錄下來。
  127. How’s the tire condition?
    輪胎的狀況怎麼樣?
  128. The tires are in excellent shape, almost new.
    輪胎狀況非常好,幾乎是新的。
  129. Can you show me where the spare tire is?
    你可以告訴我備胎在哪裡嗎?
  130. Yes, it’s in the trunk underneath the mat.
    當然,在行李箱內的墊子下方。
  131. Do the headlights work properly?
    車頭燈工作正常嗎?
  132. Yes, we checked them during maintenance.
    是的,我們在保養時檢查過。
  133. Can you explain how to use the windshield wipers?
    你可以解釋一下怎麼操作雨刷嗎?
  134. Sure, the wiper controls are on the right lever.
    當然,雨刷控制在右邊的控制桿上。
  135. Is the AC functioning well?
    冷氣運作正常嗎?
  136. Yes, the AC is fully operational.
    是的,冷氣運作正常。
  137. Are there any tools provided for a flat tire?
    有提供換輪胎的工具嗎?
  138. Yes, there’s a jack and wrench in the trunk.
    有的,行李箱內有千斤頂和扳手。
  139. Thanks for clarifying everything!
    謝謝你幫我解釋清楚!
  140. You’re welcome! Let me know if you have more questions.
    不客氣!有問題隨時告訴我。
  141. Could you show me how to adjust the mirrors?
    你可以教我怎麼調整後視鏡嗎?
  142. Sure, the mirror controls are on the driver’s door.
    當然,後視鏡的控制在駕駛座門上。
  143. How do I turn on the headlights?
    我要怎麼打開車燈?
  144. The headlight switch is on the left side of the steering wheel.
    車燈開關在方向盤左側。
  145. Could you explain how the cruise control works?
    你可以解釋一下怎麼使用定速巡航嗎?
  146. Absolutely, the cruise control buttons are on the steering wheel.
    當然可以,定速巡航按鈕在方向盤上。
  147. How do I adjust the AC temperature?
    我要怎麼調節冷氣溫度?
  148. You can control the AC with these dials on the center console.
    您可以用中控台上的旋鈕調節冷氣。
  149. Is there a USB port for charging my phone?
    有USB接口可以充電嗎?
  150. Yes, there’s a USB port below the radio.
    有的,USB接口在收音機下方。
  151. Could you show me how to set up the GPS?
    你可以教我怎麼設置GPS嗎?
  152. Certainly, just press the “Nav” button to start.
    當然可以,只要按下“導航”按鈕即可。
  153. How do I open the fuel cap?
    我要怎麼打開油箱蓋?
  154. The fuel cap lever is on the floor next to your seat.
    油箱蓋拉桿在您座位旁的地板上。
  155. Can you explain the parking brake?
    你可以解釋一下手剎嗎?
  156. It’s an electronic brake; just pull the switch to engage it.
    這是電子手剎,只需拉起開關即可。
  157. Where’s the hazard light button?
    緊急燈的按鈕在哪裡?
  158. The hazard button is in the center console, near the AC.
    緊急燈按鈕在中控台靠近空調的位置。
  159. Thank you for the instructions!
    謝謝你的教學!
  160. You’re very welcome! Enjoy your drive!
    不客氣!祝您駕駛愉快!
  161. Hi! I’m here to return the car.
    嗨!我來還車了。
  162. Welcome back! How was your rental experience?
    歡迎回來!您的租車體驗如何?
  163. It was great! The car drove really smoothly.
    非常好!車子開起來很順暢。
  164. I’m glad to hear that! Thank you for returning it on time.
    我很高興聽到這消息!謝謝您準時歸還。
  165. Do you need to inspect the car?
    你需要檢查一下車子嗎?
  166. Yes, just a quick check to make sure everything’s in order.
    是的,我稍微檢查一下確保一切正常。
  167. I filled up the gas tank as instructed.
    我按照指示加滿了油。
  168. Perfect, thank you for that!
    完美,謝謝您!
  169. Is everything in good condition?
    一切狀況良好嗎?
  170. Yes, the car looks great. No issues at all.
    是的,車子狀況很好。沒有任何問題。
  171. Will the deposit be refunded to my card?
    保證金會退回到我的卡上嗎?
  172. Yes, the deposit will be returned within three days.
    是的,保證金會在三天內退還。
  173. Is there anything else I need to do?
    還有什麼我需要做的嗎?
  174. No, everything’s set. Thank you for renting with us!
    沒有了,一切都完成了。謝謝您選擇我們的服務!
  175. It was a pleasure! The service was excellent.
    很高興與你們合作!服務很棒。
  176. We’re so happy to hear that! We hope to see you again.
    很高興聽到這樣的評價!希望再見到您。
  177. I’ll definitely rent from you next time!
    我下次一定會再來租車!
  178. Wonderful! We’ll have more cars ready for you.
    太好了!我們會準備更多車供您選擇。
  179. Thanks again for everything!
    再次感謝你們的一切!
  180. You’re very welcome! Safe travels home!
    不客氣!祝您回程安全!
  181. Thank you for all the assistance throughout the rental!
    感謝您整個租車期間的協助!
  182. It was our pleasure! Thank you for choosing us!
    這是我們的榮幸!謝謝您選擇我們!
  183. I look forward to renting from you again.
    我期待下次再跟你們租車。
  184. We’d love to have you back anytime!
    我們隨時歡迎您再來!
  185. I’ll recommend your service to my friends.
    我會向朋友推薦你們的服務。
  186. Thank you so much! We appreciate it!
    非常感謝!我們很感激!
  187. Is there a customer loyalty program?
    你們有顧客忠誠計劃嗎?
  188. Yes, we offer discounts for repeat customers!
    有的,我們為常客提供折扣!
  189. I’ll definitely take advantage of that next time!
    我下次一定會利用這個優惠!
  190. Great! Just mention it when you rent again.
    太好了!下次租車時告知我們即可。
  191. Do you have other locations as well?
    你們在其他地方也有分店嗎?
  192. Yes, we have branches in several cities.
    有的,我們在幾個城市都有分店。
  193. That’s good to know for future trips!
    知道這點對未來旅行很有幫助!
  194. Absolutely! We’re here to help wherever you go.
    當然!無論您去哪裡,我們都樂意幫助。
  195. I hope to see you all again soon!
    希望很快再見到你們!
  196. We look forward to serving you again!
    我們期待再次為您服務!
  197. Thanks for everything!
    感謝你們的一切!
  198. Safe travels, and take care!
    祝您旅途平安,保重!
  199. Goodbye, and have a great day!
    再見,祝您有個美好的一天!
  200. Goodbye! Have a wonderful day as well!
    再見!祝您也有美好的一天!

 

You may also like