12
Happy learning ! ^^
影片文稿:
- Hi! Can you tell me what movies are playing today?
嗨!你能告訴我今天上映哪些電影嗎? - Of course! Let me pull up the schedule for you.
當然!讓我幫你查詢一下場次表。 - Do you have any new releases today?
今天有新的上映電影嗎? - Yes! We have a few premieres happening tonight.
是的!今晚有幾部首映電影。 - That sounds exciting! What are the showtimes?
聽起來很棒!有哪些場次呢? - Here’s the list of showtimes for each movie.
這是每部電影的放映時間表。 - Are there any afternoon shows available?
有下午場的電影嗎? - Yes, we have a few shows starting around 2 PM.
是的,我們有幾場是下午2點左右開始的。 - I’d like something around 5 PM.
我想選5點左右的場次。 - Let me check… Yes, we have a couple of options at that time.
讓我看看……是的,這個時間有幾個選擇。 - Great! Are any of them action movies?
太好了!有動作片嗎? - Yes! There’s a new action thriller showing at 5:15 PM.
有的!有一部新的動作驚悚片下午5:15上映。 - That sounds perfect! What’s it called?
聽起來很棒!這部片叫什麼名字? - It’s called “Edge of Time.” It’s been getting great reviews!
它叫《時間邊緣》。評價很不錯喔! - I’ve heard about that one! What other genres are available today?
我聽說過這部!今天還有其他類型的電影嗎? - We also have comedy, drama, and horror movies.
我們還有喜劇、劇情片和恐怖片。 - I’m not a big fan of horror movies. Any good comedies?
我不太喜歡恐怖片。有好看的喜劇嗎? - Yes! There’s a romantic comedy that just came out last week.
有的!有一部浪漫喜劇,上週才上映。 - That sounds nice! I’d love to hear more about it.
聽起來不錯!我想多了解一下。 - Sure! It’s called “Love & Laughter” and has amazing ratings.
當然!它叫《愛與笑聲》,評價非常高。 - I’d love a recommendation! What’s the highest-rated movie right now?
我想要一個推薦!目前評價最高的電影是哪一部? - Right now, the top-rated film is “The Hidden Truth.”
目前評價最高的電影是《隱藏的真相》。 - That sounds interesting! What’s it about?
聽起來很有趣!這部片是關於什麼的? - It’s a mystery thriller about a journalist uncovering a secret.
這是一部關於記者揭開秘密的懸疑驚悚片。 - That sounds thrilling! Has it received good reviews?
這聽起來很刺激!它的評價如何? - Yes! Critics say it’s one of the best films of the year.
是的!評論家認為這是今年最好的電影之一。 - That’s impressive! What’s another popular movie right now?
真令人印象深刻!目前還有哪部熱門電影? - “Moonlight Echo” is also very popular. It’s a romantic drama.
《月光回聲》也很受歡迎,這是一部浪漫劇情片。 - A romantic drama sounds nice! What’s the story?
浪漫劇情片聽起來不錯!故事是什麼? - It follows a couple who reconnect after years apart.
它講述了一對情侶多年後重新相遇的故事。 - That sounds like a touching story! Is it more dramatic or lighthearted?
聽起來像是個感人的故事!它是比較戲劇化還是輕鬆的? - It has a balance of deep emotions and heartwarming moments.
它結合了深刻的情感和溫馨的時刻。 - I like that! Do you have any highly rated comedies?
我喜歡這樣的風格!有評價很高的喜劇嗎? - Yes! “Laugh Out Loud” is a hilarious new comedy.
有的!《大笑出聲》是一部非常搞笑的新喜劇。 - That sounds fun! What’s the plot?
聽起來很有趣!故事內容是什麼? - It’s about a group of friends who go on a chaotic road trip.
它講述了一群朋友展開一場混亂的公路旅行。 - That sounds like a fun movie! Is it family-friendly?
這聽起來是一部很有趣的電影!適合全家觀賞嗎? - Yes! It’s a comedy for all ages.
是的!這是一部適合各年齡層的喜劇。 - That’s great to know! I might go with a comedy tonight.
太好了!我今晚可能會選擇一部喜劇。 - Good choice! Comedies always make for a fun night.
好選擇!喜劇總能讓人度過愉快的夜晚。 - By the way, what language is this movie in?
順便問一下,這部電影是什麼語言的? - Most of our movies are in English, but we have some foreign films too.
我們大多數電影都是英文的,但也有一些外語片。 - Is there a version with subtitles available?
有帶字幕的版本嗎? - Yes, we offer subtitled screenings for some movies.
是的,我們有部分電影提供字幕場次。 - That’s great! Do you have subtitles in multiple languages?
太好了!有多種語言的字幕嗎? - Yes, some movies have English, Spanish, and French subtitles.
是的,有些電影提供英文、西班牙文和法文字幕。 - I prefer watching movies with subtitles. Are all screenings subtitled?
我比較喜歡看有字幕的電影。所有場次都有字幕嗎? - Not all, but we can check the schedule for subtitled showings.
不是全部,但我們可以查一下有字幕的場次。 - That would be helpful! Can you check if “The Hidden Truth” has subtitles?
那太好了!你能幫我查一下《隱藏的真相》有字幕場次嗎? - Sure! Let me see… Yes, there’s a 7 PM subtitled screening.
當然!讓我看看……是的,晚上7點有帶字幕的場次。 - Awesome! And how about “Laugh Out Loud”? Does it have subtitles?
太棒了!那《大笑出聲》呢?它有字幕嗎? - No, unfortunately, this one is only available without subtitles.
不好意思,這部沒有字幕的場次。 - That’s good to know! Are there any foreign-language films available today?
這樣我就知道了!今天有外語片嗎? - Yes! We have a French film and a Japanese animated movie.
有的!我們有一部法語片和一部日語動畫電影。 - Oh, that sounds interesting! Are they dubbed or subtitled?
哦,這聽起來很有趣!它們是配音版還是字幕版? - The French film is subtitled, but the Japanese one is dubbed.
法語片是字幕版,但日語片是配音版。 - I think I’ll stick with an English movie tonight.
我想今晚還是看英文電影好了。 - Sounds good! Do you need any more details?
聽起來不錯!你還需要更多資訊嗎? - No, I think I have enough information! Thanks for your help.
不用了,我覺得資訊夠了!謝謝你的幫忙。 - You’re welcome! Enjoy the movie.
不客氣!祝你觀影愉快。 - I’ve decided to watch “The Hidden Truth.” Are there still good seats available?
我決定看《隱藏的真相》。還有不錯的座位嗎? - Great choice! Let me check the seating chart for you.
好選擇!讓我幫你查一下座位圖。 - I’d prefer a seat in the middle. Is that possible?
我比較喜歡中間的座位,可以選嗎? - Let me see… Yes! There are a few seats in the center.
讓我看看……是的!中間還有幾個座位。 - That sounds perfect! How about seats near the aisle?
聽起來不錯!靠走道的座位呢? - We have a couple of aisle seats available too.
我們也還有幾個靠走道的座位。 - I think I’ll take a seat in the center.
我想選中間的座位。 - Great choice! I’ll reserve that for you now.
好選擇!我現在幫你預訂。 - Is this a standard seat, or do you have premium seating options?
這是標準座位嗎?還是有高級座位? - We also have premium seats with extra legroom.
我們也有額外腿部空間的高級座位。 - That sounds interesting! How much is the upgrade?
聽起來不錯!升級要加多少錢? - The premium seats cost $5 more per ticket.
高級座位每張票多收5美元。 - I think I’ll go for the premium seat then!
我想選高級座位吧! - Good choice! It’ll be a more comfortable experience.
好選擇!這樣觀影體驗會更舒適。 - Can I see the seating chart before finalizing?
我可以在確認前先看座位圖嗎? - Of course! Here’s a digital seating map.
當然!這是數位座位圖。 - The center seat looks perfect! Let’s go with that one.
中間的座位看起來很棒!就選這個吧。 - Got it! I’ll book that for you now.
明白!我現在幫你訂好。 - Thanks for your help!
謝謝你的幫忙! - You’re welcome! Enjoy your movie.
不客氣!祝你觀影愉快。 - By the way, is this movie available in IMAX or 3D?
順便問一下,這部電影有IMAX或3D版本嗎? - Yes! We have both IMAX and 3D screenings.
有的!我們有IMAX和3D的場次。 - That’s great! What’s the difference between them?
太好了!這兩者有什麼區別? - IMAX has a bigger screen and better sound, while 3D adds depth to the visuals.
IMAX有更大的螢幕和更好的音效,而3D增加了畫面的立體感。 - Which one do you recommend for this movie?
你推薦哪一種版本? - If you love immersive sound and visuals, IMAX is the best choice.
如果你喜歡沉浸式音效和畫面,IMAX是最佳選擇。 - That sounds awesome! How much extra is the IMAX ticket?
聽起來很棒!IMAX票價要多多少? - IMAX tickets are $7 more than standard tickets.
IMAX票比標準票貴7美元。 - That’s reasonable! What about the 3D ticket?
這還算合理!那3D票呢? - 3D tickets are $5 more than standard tickets.
3D票比標準票貴5美元。 - Do I need special glasses for the 3D movie?
看3D電影需要特別的眼鏡嗎? - Yes, you’ll need 3D glasses, but we provide them for free.
是的,你需要3D眼鏡,但我們免費提供。 - That’s good to know! Are IMAX tickets usually more popular?
這樣我就知道了!IMAX票通常比較熱門嗎? - Yes, IMAX shows tend to sell out faster.
是的,IMAX場次通常會比較快售完。 - I see. Do IMAX tickets include reserved seating?
我懂了。IMAX票有劃位嗎? - Yes! All IMAX screenings have assigned seating.
有的!所有IMAX場次都有指定座位。 - That’s nice! Do you personally prefer IMAX or 3D?
這不錯!你個人比較喜歡IMAX還是3D? - I prefer IMAX because of the amazing visuals and sound.
我比較喜歡IMAX,因為畫面和音效更棒。 - Good to know! I think I’ll go for the IMAX experience!
知道了!我想我會選IMAX的體驗! - Excellent choice! You’ll love it.
絕佳選擇!你一定會喜歡的。 - Do you offer any student discounts?
你們有學生折扣嗎? - Yes! Students get $3 off with a valid student ID.
有的!持有效學生證可享有3美元折扣。 - That’s great! Can I show a digital student ID?
太好了!可以出示數位學生證嗎? - Yes, we accept digital IDs as long as they’re valid.
可以的,我們接受有效的數位學生證。 - Do you have any membership discounts?
你們有會員折扣嗎? - Yes! Our members get a 10% discount on tickets and snacks.
有的!會員可以享有電影票和零食10%的折扣。 - That sounds like a good deal! How do I become a member?
這聽起來很划算!我要怎麼加入會員? - You can sign up online or at the counter. It’s free!
你可以在線上或櫃檯登記,完全免費! - Nice! Do members get any other perks?
不錯!會員還有其他優惠嗎? - Yes! You earn points for every ticket purchase and can redeem rewards.
有的!每購買一張電影票就能累積點數,還可以兌換獎勵。 - That sounds amazing! Do points expire?
這聽起來很棒!點數會過期嗎? - No, as long as you use your membership at least once a year.
不會,只要你每年至少使用一次會員資格。 - That’s really convenient! Can I sign up now?
這真的很方便!我現在可以註冊嗎? - Yes! I can register you right here at the counter.
當然!我可以直接在櫃檯幫你登記。 - Awesome! What details do you need?
太棒了!你需要什麼資料? - Just your name, email, and phone number.
只需要你的姓名、電子郵件和電話號碼。 - That’s easy! Here’s my info.
這很簡單!這是我的資料。 - Great! I’ve signed you up. You’ll get a confirmation email soon.
太好了!我已經幫你註冊好了,你很快會收到確認郵件。 - Thank you! I’m glad I asked about the discounts.
謝謝!還好我有問折扣的事。 - You’re welcome! Enjoy your savings!
不客氣!享受你的優惠吧! - How can I pay for the tickets?
我該如何付款? - We accept cash, credit cards, and mobile payments.
我們接受現金、信用卡和行動支付。 - That’s great! Do you take Apple Pay?
太好了!你們接受Apple Pay嗎? - Yes! We accept Apple Pay and Google Pay.
是的!我們接受Apple Pay和Google Pay。 - Perfect! Can I also use PayPal?
太好了!我可以用PayPal嗎? - Sorry, we don’t accept PayPal at the moment.
抱歉,目前我們不接受PayPal。 - No problem! I’ll use my credit card.
沒問題!我用信用卡付款。 - Sounds good! Let me process that for you.
好的!讓我幫你處理。 - Do you offer contactless payment?
你們有非接觸式支付嗎? - Yes! You can tap your card or phone to pay.
是的!你可以感應信用卡或手機付款。 - That’s super convenient!
這太方便了! - We try to make payments as easy as possible.
我們盡量讓付款變得更簡單。 - Does the system take international credit cards?
這裡可以使用國際信用卡嗎? - Yes, we accept most major international cards.
是的,我們接受大部分國際信用卡。 - That’s great! Do I need to enter a PIN for my card?
太好了!我需要輸入PIN碼嗎? - No, just tap or insert it, and you’re good to go.
不需要,只要感應或插入卡片就可以了。 - Got it! Do you offer printed or digital tickets?
明白!你們提供紙本票還是電子票? - We provide both! You can get a paper ticket or a QR code.
我們都有!你可以選擇紙本票或QR碼電子票。 - I’d like a digital ticket, please.
我想要電子票,謝謝。 - Sure! I’ll send it to your email now.
當然!我現在發送到你的電子郵件。 - Can I buy popcorn and drinks in advance?
我可以提前買爆米花和飲料嗎? - Yes! You can order snacks now and pick them up before the movie.
可以!你可以現在點零食,電影開始前再取。 - That’s convenient! Do you have combo deals?
這很方便!你們有套餐優惠嗎? - Yes! We have several snack combos at a discount.
有的!我們有幾款優惠的零食套餐。 - What’s included in the combo?
套餐裡包含什麼? - A large popcorn, a drink, and a candy bar.
一份大爆米花、一杯飲料和一根糖果棒。 - That sounds great! Can I choose the drink?
聽起來不錯!我可以選擇飲料嗎? - Yes, you can pick from soda, iced tea, or water.
可以的,你可以選汽水、冰茶或礦泉水。 - I’ll take a combo with iced tea.
我要一份套餐,飲料選冰茶。 - Got it! I’ll add that to your order.
明白!我幫你加到訂單裡。 - Do you have any other snack options?
你們還有其他零食選擇嗎? - Yes! We have nachos, hot dogs, and pretzels.
有的!我們有玉米片、熱狗和鹽脆餅。 - I love nachos! How much is a serving?
我喜歡玉米片!一份多少錢? - A regular nachos is $5, and a large is $7.
一份普通的5美元,大份的7美元。 - I’ll add a regular nachos to my order.
我要加一份普通的玉米片。 - Sure! Your total will be updated.
當然!你的總金額會更新。 - Do I pick up my snacks at the counter?
我要去哪裡取餐? - Yes, just show your receipt at the snack bar.
只要在零食櫃檯出示收據就行。 - Thanks! Now I’m all set for the movie.
謝謝!現在我準備好看電影了。 - You’re welcome! Enjoy your snacks and the film!
不客氣!享受你的零食和電影吧! - I got my ticket! What time should I go in?
我拿到票了!我應該什麼時候入場? - Your movie starts at 7:30 PM. You can enter 15 minutes before.
你的電影7:30開始,提前15分鐘可以入場。 - That’s good to know! Which theater is it in?
這樣我就知道了!是哪個影廳? - It’s in Theater 5, just down the hall on your left.
在5號影廳,就在走廊往左邊。 - Is there a sign showing the way?
有標誌指引方向嗎? - Yes, you’ll see signs pointing to each theater.
有的,你會看到標誌指向每個影廳。 - That makes it easy! Are there seat numbers on my ticket?
這樣很方便!我的座位號碼有印在票上嗎? - Yes! Your seat number is printed on the ticket.
有的!你的座位號碼印在票上。 - Oh, I see it now! Is my seat in the middle?
哦,我現在看到了!我的座位在中間嗎? - Yes, you have a center seat with a great view.
是的,你的座位在中間,視野很好。 - Awesome! Where’s the nearest restroom?
太棒了!最近的洗手間在哪裡? - The nearest restroom is right before Theater 5.
最近的洗手間就在5號影廳前面。 - Good to know! Are there any restrictions on bringing snacks?
知道了!可以帶外面的零食嗎? - You can only bring snacks purchased at our concession stand.
你只能攜帶我們零食攤購買的食品。 - Got it! What happens if I arrive late?
明白!如果我遲到了怎麼辦? - If you arrive late, just enter quietly and find your seat.
如果你遲到,就輕聲進入並找到座位。 - That’s good to know! Are the trailers included in the start time?
這樣我就知道了!預告片包含在開始時間內嗎? - Yes, the movie starts about 10 minutes after the trailers.
是的,電影會在預告片後約10分鐘開始。 - Thanks for the info! I’m all set.
謝謝你的資訊!我準備好了。 - You’re welcome! Enjoy the movie!
不客氣!祝你觀影愉快! - Thanks for all your help today!
謝謝你今天的幫忙! - No problem! I’m happy to assist.
沒問題!很高興能幫到你。 - You’ve been very helpful!
你真的幫了我很多! - I appreciate that!
謝謝你的讚美! - The whole process was so smooth.
整個流程都很順利。 - We do our best to make things easy!
我們盡力讓事情變得簡單! - I’ll definitely come back here again.
我一定會再來這家電影院。 - That’s great to hear! We’d love to have you back.
很高興聽到這個!我們很樂意再次為你服務。 - You’ve made my movie night even better!
你讓我的電影之夜更棒了! - That’s our goal! Enjoy the film.
這是我們的目標!祝你觀影愉快。 - I can’t wait to watch it!
我迫不及待要看電影了! - It’s going to be a great experience!
這一定會是很棒的體驗! - I’ll grab my popcorn and find my seat.
我要拿好爆米花,找到座位。 - Sounds like a plan! Enjoy the show.
聽起來很棒!祝你觀影愉快。 - Thanks again for everything!
再次感謝你的幫忙! - You’re very welcome!
不客氣! - Have a great evening!
祝你有個美好的夜晚! - You too! Enjoy your night.
你也是!祝你有個愉快的夜晚。 - Time to enjoy the movie!
是時候享受電影了! - Have fun!
好好享受!