🎧高效率英文聽力訓練|學會商務開會英文對話|美國人英文|英國英文

by The 1 hour English daily

Happy learning ! ^^

影片文稿:

  1. Good morning, James! How’s it going?
    早上好,James!最近怎麼樣?
  2. Morning, Emily! Not too bad, thanks. You?
    早啊,Emily!還不錯,謝了。你呢?
  3. Doing well, thanks. Ready for the meeting?
    很好,謝謝。準備好開會了嗎?
  4. Absolutely. Should be an interesting one.
    當然,應該會是場有趣的討論。
  5. I just went over the agenda. Looks solid.
    我剛剛看了下議程,看起來挺完整的。
  6. Good to hear. Anything we need to tweak?
    聽起來不錯。有需要調整的地方嗎?
  7. Nothing major, just making sure we stay on track.
    沒有大問題,只是確認我們能按計畫進行。
  8. Sounds good. We’ve got quite a bit to cover.
    聽起來不錯。我們今天要討論的內容還不少。
  9. Any key updates from your side before we start?
    在我們開始前,你那邊有什麼重要更新嗎?
  10. Just a couple of things, I’ll bring them up later.
    只有幾點要提,我稍後會說。
  11. Great. Let’s make sure we stick to the timeline.
    太好了,我們確保按照時間安排進行。
  12. Agreed. No time for unnecessary detours.
    同意,別有太多額外的話題岔開。
  13. Are we expecting everyone to be on time?
    大家應該都會準時到吧?
  14. Should be. Though you never know with Mark.
    應該吧,雖然 Mark 一向難說。
  15. Haha, true. Let’s hope for the best.
    哈哈,沒錯。希望這次能準時開始。
  16. Fingers crossed. Anyway, let’s get started.
    祈禱吧。不過總之,我們開始吧。
  17. Alright, let’s get everyone settled.
    好的,我們讓大家準備就緒。
  18. Right, time to kick things off.
    是的,是時候開始了。
  19. Let’s have a productive meeting!
    讓我們開個高效的會議吧!
  20. Indeed. Let’s crack on.
    確實如此。我們開始吧。
  21. Alright, let’s get started. Thanks, everyone, for being here.
    好的,我們開始吧。感謝大家出席。
  22. Right, shall we begin? Appreciate you all making the time.
    好的,我們開始吧。感謝大家撥空參加。
  23. The main goal today is to review our project progress and align on the next steps.
    今天的主要目標是回顧專案進展並確定下一步計劃。
  24. We’ll be going over where we are and what needs doing next.
    我們會討論目前進度,以及接下來要做的事情。
  25. We also want to identify any roadblocks that might slow us down.
    我們也想找出可能拖慢進度的障礙。
  26. Indeed, and work out solutions to keep things moving.
    確實,並設法找出解決方案來保持進度。
  27. I’d like us to leave this meeting with clear action items.
    我希望我們在會後能明確知道該做什麼。
  28. Agreed. No point in discussing things without next steps.
    同意,討論卻沒有行動方案是沒意義的。
  29. First, we’ll go over the current status of each department.
    首先,我們會回顧各部門的當前狀況。
  30. Yes, then we can prioritise what needs immediate attention.
    是的,然後我們可以確定最需要關注的事項。
  31. After that, we’ll discuss any roadblocks and brainstorm solutions.
    之後,我們會討論目前的困難並集思廣益找出解決方案。
  32. Spot on. We should also touch on risks and mitigation plans.
    沒錯,我們還應該談談風險和應對方案。
  33. We’ll wrap up by assigning tasks and setting deadlines.
    最後,我們會分配工作並設定截止日期。
  34. That should keep everyone accountable.
    這樣可以讓每個人對自己的工作負責。
  35. If anything needs adjusting, we’ll discuss it towards the end.
    如果有需要調整的地方,我們會在最後討論。
  36. Sounds reasonable. No point rushing decisions.
    聽起來合理,做決定不該急躁。
  37. Alright, let’s dive into the first point.
    好的,那我們開始第一個議題吧。
  38. Yes, let’s crack on.
    是的,我們開始吧。
  39. Looking forward to a productive discussion!
    期待一次高效的討論!
  40. Absolutely. Let’s make the most of our time.
    絕對是的,我們好好利用這段時間吧。
  41. Alright, let’s talk about where we are with the project.
    好的,我們來談談目前的專案進度。
  42. Yes, let’s go over the latest updates.
    好的,我們先看看最新的進展。
  43. How do you feel about our progress so far?
    你覺得目前的進度如何?
  44. Overall, we’re in a decent place, but there are a few concerns.
    總體來說,我們狀況還不錯,但有幾個問題。
  45. Could you highlight any major achievements?
    你可以說明一些主要的成果嗎?
  46. Sure, we’ve completed phase two ahead of schedule.
    當然,我們已經提前完成了第二階段。
  47. That’s great news! Any challenges we should be aware of?
    這是個好消息!有什麼需要我們注意的挑戰嗎?
  48. Yes, there’s been a slight delay with supplier deliveries.
    是的,供應商的交付有點延遲。
  49. Do we have an estimated timeline for that issue?
    我們有預計的解決時間嗎?
  50. We expect it to be resolved within a week.
    我們預計這個問題會在一週內解決。
  51. Are there any other potential risks?
    還有其他潛在風險嗎?
  52. There’s a possibility of budget overruns, but we’re monitoring it closely.
    預算可能會超支,但我們正在密切監控。
  53. Should we take any preventive actions now?
    我們現在應該採取預防措施嗎?
  54. At this stage, just keeping expenses in check should suffice.
    目前來說,只要控制開支應該就夠了。
  55. Is there anything we need to escalate to leadership?
    有需要向高層報告的事項嗎?
  56. Not yet, but I’ll flag it if anything changes.
    目前沒有,但如果有變動,我會提醒。
  57. Thanks for the update. Let’s keep a close eye on these issues.
    感謝你的更新。我們要密切關注這些問題。
  58. Agreed. We’ll review it again in our next meeting.
    同意,我們在下次會議時再檢視一次。
  59. Sounds like a plan. Let’s move on to the next topic.
    聽起來是個好計劃。我們來討論下一個議題吧。
  60. Absolutely. Let’s crack on.
    當然,我們繼續吧。
  61. Let’s focus on the key challenges we’re facing.
    我們來關注目前遇到的主要挑戰。
  62. Agreed. We’ve got a few roadblocks to address.
    同意,我們有幾個需要解決的瓶頸。
  63. The biggest issue right now is the supplier delay.
    目前最大問題是供應商延遲。
  64. Yes, that’s holding us back from meeting the deadline.
    是的,這讓我們無法按時完成。
  65. Have we contacted them to push for an update?
    我們有聯絡他們催進度嗎?
  66. We have, but they’ve only given us vague estimates.
    有的,但他們只給了模糊的估計時間。
  67. Should we consider an alternative supplier?
    我們要考慮換個供應商嗎?
  68. That’s an option, though switching now could cause disruptions.
    這是個選項,但現在更換可能會導致混亂。
  69. Do we have any buffer time in the schedule?
    我們的時間表有緩衝時間嗎?
  70. Not much, we’re already working on a tight timeline.
    幾乎沒有,我們的時程已經很緊了。
  71. What if we prioritize other tasks in the meantime?
    如果我們先優先處理其他任務呢?
  72. That could work, as long as we don’t fall behind elsewhere.
    這可能可行,只要其他部分不會落後。
  73. Do we have any leverage to negotiate with the supplier?
    我們有談判空間來催促供應商嗎?
  74. Possibly. We could press them for a firm delivery date.
    可能吧,我們可以要求他們給出確切的交貨日期。
  75. If they can’t commit, what’s our backup plan?
    如果他們無法保證,我們的備案是什麼?
  76. We might need to shift some internal resources to compensate.
    我們可能需要調整內部資源來應對。
  77. We should document these risks for leadership.
    我們應該記錄這些風險,向管理層報告。
  78. Absolutely. We need to keep them in the loop.
    沒錯,我們需要讓他們隨時掌握情況。
  79. Alright, let’s summarise our action points.
    好的,我們來總結一下行動計劃。
  80. Agreed. We need a clear plan moving forward.
    同意,我們需要一個明確的後續計劃。
  81. Do we have any new ideas to tackle these challenges?
    我們有沒有新的想法來解決這些挑戰?
  82. Actually, I’ve been thinking of a different approach.
    其實,我在考慮一個不同的方法。
  83. Interesting! Can you walk us through it?
    有意思!你可以跟我們說說嗎?
  84. Sure. Instead of relying on a single supplier, we could split orders.
    當然。我們可以分散訂單,而不是完全依賴單一供應商。
  85. That could reduce risk. What’s the downside?
    這樣可以降低風險。不過有什麼缺點?
  86. Well, it might complicate logistics a bit.
    可能會讓物流變得更複雜一些。
  87. Do we have the resources to manage that complexity?
    我們有資源來應對這樣的複雜度嗎?
  88. Possibly. We’d need a proper coordination plan.
    可能有,但我們需要一個適當的協調計劃。
  89. If we go this route, what’s our expected lead time?
    如果我們採取這種方式,預計的交付時間是多少?
  90. We’d likely shave off a week from the current timeline.
    可能會比目前的時程縮短一週。
  91. That sounds promising. How would costs be impacted?
    這聽起來不錯。成本方面會有影響嗎?
  92. There’s a chance of slight cost increases, but it’s manageable.
    可能會有些微的成本增加,但在可控範圍內。
  93. Let’s get everyone’s thoughts on this.
    讓我們聽聽大家的想法吧。
  94. Good idea. We need input from all teams.
    好主意,我們需要所有團隊的意見。
  95. Does anyone see any major concerns with this plan?
    有沒有人對這個計劃有重大疑慮?
  96. I think the biggest risk is execution.
    我覺得最大的風險在執行層面。
  97. Good point. How do we ensure smooth implementation?
    說得好,我們要怎麼確保順利執行?
  98. We should set clear milestones and accountability.
    我們應該設立明確的里程碑與責任分工。
  99. Alright, let’s summarise our key takeaways.
    好的,我們來總結重點吧。
  100. Agreed. Let’s outline next steps.
    同意,我們來列出下一步行動。
  101. Let’s go over our action points before we wrap up.
    在我們結束前,讓我們回顧一下待辦事項。
  102. Good idea. We need to be clear on next steps.
    好主意,我們需要明確接下來的步驟。
  103. First, we need to finalise the supplier issue.
    首先,我們需要確認供應商的問題。
  104. Yes, I’ll take the lead on following up with them.
    是的,我會負責跟進這件事。
  105. Do we have a deadline for that?
    這件事有期限嗎?
  106. End of this week should be reasonable.
    這週結束前應該是合理的。
  107. Next, we need to align on resource allocation.
    接下來,我們需要確保資源分配一致。
  108. Right, I’ll coordinate with the relevant teams.
    沒錯,我會與相關團隊協調。
  109. Can we set a meeting for an update next week?
    我們可以安排下週開會更新進度嗎?
  110. Absolutely. How about Wednesday morning?
    當然。週三早上如何?
  111. That works for me. Let’s send out an invite.
    這對我來說可以。讓我們發送邀請吧。
  112. Sounds good. I’ll handle that.
    聽起來不錯,我來處理這件事。
  113. We should also document key risks we identified.
    我們應該記錄下我們識別的關鍵風險。
  114. Agreed. I’ll compile a report.
    同意,我會整理一份報告。
  115. Do we need leadership approval for anything?
    有什麼需要管理層批准的嗎?
  116. Not at this stage, but I’ll keep them updated.
    目前不需要,但我會讓他們保持更新。
  117. Anything else we should add to our task list?
    還有什麼需要加到我們的任務清單裡嗎?
  118. I think we’ve covered everything for now.
    我認為目前我們已經涵蓋所有重點了。
  119. Great! Let’s make sure everyone stays on track.
    太好了!讓我們確保大家都按進度執行。
  120. Indeed. Looking forward to seeing the progress.
    確實,我期待看到進展。
  121. Before we wrap up, does anyone have any questions?
    在我們結束前,大家有什麼問題嗎?
  122. Yes, just a quick clarification on one point.
    有的,我想釐清一個小細節。
  123. Sure, go ahead. What do you need clarification on?
    當然,請說。你想釐清哪方面?
  124. Regarding the new supplier arrangement—who’s handling that?
    關於新的供應商安排,誰會負責這部分?
  125. That will be handled by the procurement team.
    這將由採購團隊負責。
  126. Got it. And what’s the expected timeline?
    明白,那預計時程是?
  127. We’re aiming to finalise everything by next Friday.
    我們的目標是在下週五前敲定所有事項。
  128. Sounds reasonable. Will there be any interim updates?
    聽起來合理,期間會有更新報告嗎?
  129. Yes, we’ll provide progress updates mid-week.
    會的,我們會在週中提供進度更新。
  130. Perfect, that should keep everyone informed.
    太好了,這樣大家就能掌握最新狀況。
  131. Any other points that need clarification?
    還有其他需要釐清的地方嗎?
  132. I believe that covers it. Thanks for going over this.
    我覺得這樣就夠了,謝謝你說明這部分。
  133. No problem! We want to make sure everything is clear.
    沒問題!我們希望確保所有事情都清楚明瞭。
  134. Much appreciated. Let’s hope everything runs smoothly.
    非常感謝,希望一切都能順利進行。
  135. If anything comes up, feel free to reach out.
    如果有什麼問題,請隨時聯絡我。
  136. Will do. I’ll drop you an email if needed.
    會的,如果有需要,我會發郵件給你。
  137. Thanks for the discussion! I think we’re in a good place.
    感謝這次討論!我覺得我們的進度很好。
  138. Agreed. Let’s keep up the momentum.
    同意,我們要保持這個動力。
  139. Alright, let’s wrap things up. Thanks, everyone!
    好的,讓我們結束會議。謝謝大家!
  140. Yes, thanks all. Looking forward to the next update.
    是的,感謝大家!期待下次的更新。
  141. Before we wrap up, let’s set a plan for our next meeting.
    在我們結束前,讓我們安排下次會議的計劃。
  142. Agreed. We should get the dates locked in.
    同意,我們應該先確定會議日期。
  143. How often do we need to check in moving forward?
    我們之後需要多頻繁地更新進度?
  144. I’d suggest a biweekly meeting to keep things on track.
    我建議每兩週開一次會,以確保進度。
  145. That makes sense. What’s a good day for everyone?
    這樣合理,大家哪天比較方便?
  146. Wednesday mornings tend to work best.
    週三早上通常是最合適的。
  147. Works for me. Do we want to stick with the same time?
    我可以,那我們要保持相同的時間嗎?
  148. Yes, let’s keep it at 10 AM for consistency.
    是的,我們保持早上10點,這樣比較一致。
  149. Sounds good. Who’s responsible for sending invites?
    聽起來不錯,誰負責發送會議邀請?
  150. I’ll take care of that and send a calendar invite.
    我來處理,然後發行事曆邀請給大家。
  151. Should we prepare anything specific for the next meeting?
    我們需要為下次會議準備什麼特定內容嗎?
  152. Let’s come with updates on the supplier situation.
    讓我們準備供應商進度的更新報告。
  153. Anything else that should be on the agenda?
    還有其他要放進議程的嗎?
  154. We might also need to review the budget status.
    我們可能也需要檢視一下預算狀況。
  155. Noted. I’ll make sure that’s added.
    知道了,我會確保這項被加入議程。
  156. Brilliant. That should cover everything.
    太棒了,這樣應該就涵蓋所有內容了。
  157. Great! I think we have a solid plan moving forward.
    太好了!我覺得我們有一個明確的計劃。
  158. Indeed. Let’s keep this momentum going.
    確實,我們要保持這個動力。
  159. Alright, let’s confirm everything via email.
    好的,我們透過電子郵件確認所有事項。
  160. Sounds good. I’ll send out a summary shortly.
    聽起來不錯,我很快會發送總結。
  161. Let’s quickly recap the key takeaways from today’s meeting.
    讓我們快速回顧今天會議的重點。
  162. Good idea. Let’s make sure we’re all aligned.
    好主意,確保大家的認知一致。
  163. First, we agreed to proceed with the new supplier arrangement.
    首先,我們同意繼續推動新的供應商安排。
  164. Yes, and I’ll follow up to confirm their delivery timeline.
    是的,我會跟進並確認他們的交貨時間。
  165. Second, we’ll monitor potential budget risks closely.
    第二,我們會密切關注潛在的預算風險。
  166. Exactly, and we’ll review the numbers in our next meeting.
    沒錯,我們會在下次會議檢視財務數據。
  167. Third, each team will report progress every two weeks.
    第三,各團隊將每兩週報告一次進度。
  168. Right, and I’ll ensure updates are shared in a structured format.
    沒錯,我會確保進度更新以結構化的方式呈現。
  169. Fourth, we need to finalise the upcoming project deadlines.
    第四,我們需要確認即將到來的專案截止日期。
  170. Agreed. I’ll draft a timeline and circulate it for feedback.
    同意,我會起草一份時程表並徵求意見。
  171. Lastly, our next meeting is set for next Wednesday at 10 AM.
    最後,我們的下一次會議定在下週三上午10點。
  172. Perfect. I’ll send a reminder closer to the date.
    太好了,我會在日期接近時發送提醒。
  173. Does this summary cover everything?
    這份總結有涵蓋所有重點嗎?
  174. Yes, that’s everything from my side.
    是的,這包含了我這邊的所有內容。
  175. Awesome. Let’s make sure to follow up on these items.
    太棒了,讓我們確保這些事項有跟進。
  176. Absolutely. We’ll keep track of each point.
    絕對沒問題,我們會追蹤每一項內容。
  177. Thanks for your input, everyone! Looking forward to our next discussion.
    感謝大家的參與!期待我們下次的討論。
  178. Likewise! Thanks all, and see you next time.
    我也是,感謝大家,我們下次見。
  179. Alright, let’s wrap up. Have a great day, everyone!
    好的,讓我們結束會議,祝大家有美好的一天!
  180. Cheers! Have a good one.
    謝啦!祝大家順利。
  181. That was a really productive meeting. Thanks, everyone!
    這真是一場高效的會議,感謝大家!
  182. Agreed. Appreciate everyone’s contributions.
    同意,感謝大家的貢獻。
  183. We covered a lot of important points today.
    我們今天討論了許多重要的事項。
  184. Yes, and I think we have a clear path forward.
    是的,我認為我們已經有明確的方向了。
  185. Special thanks to you, James, for leading the supplier update.
    特別感謝你,James,負責供應商進度的更新。
  186. No problem at all! Team effort makes the difference.
    沒問題!團隊合作才是關鍵。
  187. Also, thanks to everyone for staying engaged.
    另外,也謝謝大家的積極參與。
  188. Absolutely. Keeping up this momentum is key.
    當然,保持這個動力是很重要的。
  189. Do we need to follow up on anything immediately?
    我們有需要馬上跟進的事項嗎?
  190. I don’t think so, but let’s stay in touch just in case.
    我想沒有,但我們還是保持聯絡以防萬一。
  191. Alright, let’s wrap things up here.
    好的,我們就在這裡結束吧。
  192. Sounds good. I’ll send out a summary shortly.
    聽起來不錯,我稍後會發送會議摘要。
  193. Thanks again, everyone. Have a great rest of the day!
    再次感謝大家!祝你們有個美好的一天!
  194. Cheers, all! See you at the next meeting.
    謝啦,大家!下次開會見。
  195. I appreciate everyone’s time and effort today.
    我很感謝大家今天的時間與努力。
  196. Likewise, thanks for leading the discussion.
    我也是,謝謝你主持這場會議。
  197. If anything urgent comes up, feel free to reach out.
    如果有急事,請隨時聯絡我。
  198. Will do! Looking forward to seeing the progress.
    會的!期待看到接下來的進展。
  199. Take care, everyone! Catch you all next time.
    大家保重!下次見!
  200. Cheers! Have a good one.
    謝啦!祝大家一切順利。

You may also like