🎧保姆級英文聽力訓練|🔥實戰級商務英文會話200句|每天一小時|跨國會議英文會話訓練|國際職場溝通力UP|印度口音|中英對照配音|一天一小時英文|The 1 Hour English Daily

by The 1 hour English daily

Happy learning ! ^^

影片文稿:

  1. Morning, Priya. Ready to dive into this quarter’s review?
    早安,Priya。我們準備開始這一季的檢討了嗎?
  2. Good morning, Jake. Yes, I’ve got everything prepped and ready.
    早安,Jake。我這邊資料都準備好了。
  3. Great. I want to make sure we stay focused on the key metrics today.
    太好了,我希望我們今天聚焦在關鍵指標上。
  4. Absolutely. Shall we begin with the revenue trends first?
    當然。我們要先從營收趨勢開始嗎?
  5. That sounds good. But before that, any updates from your side we should be aware of?
    這聽起來不錯。但開始前妳那邊有什麼最新狀況嗎?
  6. Just a brief one—we’ve completed the Q3 audit ahead of schedule.
    有的,我們提前完成了第三季的稽核。
  7. That’s excellent to hear. Thanks for pushing that forward.
    太棒了,謝謝妳推動這項進展。
  8. My pleasure. The team’s been really efficient this month.
    不客氣,這個月我們團隊效率很不錯。
  9. Let’s keep that momentum going. Today’s goal: assess performance and plan for Q4.
    我們就保持這個動能。今天的目標是檢討表現,並規劃第四季。
  10. Completely aligned. I’ve organized the data into three key sections.
    完全同意。我已經把資料分成三個重點區塊。
  11. Perfect. Let’s also touch on client feedback if we have time.
    很好。如果有時間,我們也談一下客戶回饋。
  12. Noted. I’ve included a summary at the end of the slide deck.
    知道了。我已經把摘要放在簡報最後一頁。
  13. Appreciate it. Anything else you’d like to cover?
    感謝妳的準備。還有其他你想要討論的嗎?
  14. Perhaps a brief look at team morale, if that’s alright with you.
    如果你同意的話,我想簡單談一下團隊士氣。
  15. Definitely. Let’s make sure we give space for that.
    當然,這部分我們一定要保留時間來討論。
  16. Thank you. I believe it’ll tie into overall productivity.
    謝謝你,我覺得這跟整體生產力有關。
  17. Sounds good. I’ll lead with performance, then hand it off to you.
    聽起來不錯。我會先講績效部分,接著交給妳。
  18. Perfect. I’ll follow with the metrics and analysis.
    沒問題,我會接著報告指標和分析。
  19. Let’s get started then. Ready when you are.
    那我們就開始吧。妳準備好我就開始。
  20. I’m fully set. Shall we begin?
    我準備好了,我們開始吧。
  21. Let’s start with the Q3 results. How did we do overall?
    我們從第三季的業績開始吧。整體表現如何?
  22. Overall, we exceeded our revenue targets by 12 percent.
    整體來說,我們的營收比目標高出12%。
  23. That’s great news. Was that growth consistent across all regions?
    太棒了。這個成長在各區的表現都一樣嗎?
  24. Mostly, yes. The strongest growth came from the West and Southeast.
    大致上是的。成長最明顯的是在西區和東南區。
  25. How did the central region perform?
    中部地區的表現怎麼樣?
  26. It was slightly below target, but showed improvement over Q2.
    稍微低於目標,但比第二季有所進步。
  27. Good to know. What about profit margins?
    了解。那毛利率的狀況呢?
  28. Margins held steady at 34%, with slight increases in two product lines.
    毛利率維持在34%,其中兩條產品線略有上升。
  29. That’s solid. Any products underperforming?
    很穩定。有沒有哪項產品表現不理想?
  30. Yes, product C had a 7% dip due to supply chain issues.
    有的,C產品因為供應鏈問題下降了7%。
  31. Can we expect recovery next quarter?
    下一季有機會回穩嗎?
  32. We believe so. Supplier contracts have been renegotiated.
    我們認為有機會。我們已經重新談妥供應合約。
  33. That’s reassuring. Any standout accounts worth mentioning?
    聽起來很令人放心。有沒有值得特別提的客戶?
  34. Yes, the Delta client expanded their contract by 25%.
    有的。Delta 客戶將他們的合約擴大了25%。
  35. That’s a big win. Let’s make sure to highlight that in the report.
    這是個很大的成就。這部分在報告裡要特別標示出來。
  36. Already noted. It’s included in the executive summary.
    已經記下來了,放在高層摘要裡面了。
  37. Anything else you think we should flag for the leadership team?
    還有什麼你覺得我們需要讓高層注意的?
  38. Possibly customer retention rate. It held steady at 89%.
    或許是顧客留存率。我們維持在89%。
  39. That’s strong. Let’s include that in the board slide too.
    很不錯。這也加到董事會的簡報裡吧。
  40. Will do. I’ll update the final version before end of day.
    好的。我會在今天結束前更新最終版本。
  41. Let’s take a moment to look at what went well last quarter.
    我們來看看上季哪些做得不錯。
  42. Sure. The Alpha campaign stands out as a clear success.
    當然。Alpha 活動明顯是一個成功案例。
  43. I agree. The engagement numbers were impressive.
    我也覺得。參與度的數據很亮眼。
  44. We saw a 40% increase in user interaction compared to Q2.
    相較第二季,我們的用戶互動提升了40%。
  45. What do you think drove that success?
    妳覺得是什麼原因促成這樣的成功?
  46. Several factors, but I’d highlight the localized content strategy.
    有幾個因素,但我會特別強調在地化內容策略。
  47. Right, tailoring messages for different markets.
    沒錯,是針對不同市場調整訊息。
  48. Exactly. That, and quicker response times from the support team.
    沒錯,還有客服團隊回應更快也是一大關鍵。
  49. I heard we also shortened the onboarding flow.
    我有聽說我們縮短了導入流程。
  50. Yes, and that reduced drop-off rates by 18%.
    是的,這讓流失率下降了18%。
  51. That’s significant. Were there any customer testimonials we can include?
    這很重要。我們有沒有可以引用的顧客見證?
  52. A few strong ones. I’ve compiled them into a slide for later.
    有幾則很不錯。我已經整理進投影片了。
  53. Excellent. We should use those in the next pitch deck too.
    太好了。我們下次簡報也要用上這些。
  54. Agreed. They’ll add credibility with new prospects.
    同意。這能提升我們在潛在客戶前的信任度。
  55. Anything we can replicate from this campaign?
    這很重要。我們有沒有可以引用的顧客見證?
  56. The cross-team coordination was a major factor.
    跨部門協作是其中一個關鍵成功因素。
  57. Good point. Let’s document that as a best practice.
    說得好。我們應該把這寫成最佳實務。
  58. Already noted. I’ll circulate it with the weekly summary.
    已經寫下來了。我會跟本週簡報一起發送。
  59. Awesome. This campaign’s a great reference for future launches.
    很棒。這次活動未來可以當作很好的參考。
  60. Indeed. A solid blueprint we can build on.
    確實,是個值得延伸的完整範例。
  61. Let’s shift gears and talk about the challenges we faced.
    我們來談談這次遇到的挑戰吧。
  62. Certainly. One of the biggest hurdles was the delayed vendor deliveries.
    當然。最大的困難之一是供應商交貨延遲。
  63. Yes, that held us back more than we expected.
    是啊,這比我們預期的影響還大。
  64. It affected both the production timeline and client commitments.
    它影響了生產時程,也影響了對客戶的承諾。
  65. What’s the root cause of the delay?
    延遲的根本原因是什麼?
  66. The vendor was transitioning to a new system, causing temporary disruptions.
    供應商正在轉換新系統,導致短暫中斷。
  67. Did we get any advance notice about that?
    他們有提前通知我們嗎?
  68. Unfortunately, no. The communication on their end was minimal.
    很可惜沒有。他們那邊的溝通非常有限。
  69. That’s something we’ll need to flag with procurement.
    這部分我們得跟採購部門反映一下。
  70. Agreed. We should revisit our vendor evaluation criteria.
    同意。我們應該重新檢視供應商評估標準。
  71. Any suggestions on how to avoid this next time?
    妳有什麼建議可以避免下次發生嗎?
  72. We could establish buffer inventory for critical components.
    我們可以針對關鍵零件建立緩衝庫存。
  73. That makes sense. Do we have space for that in the current budget?
    有道理。預算上有辦法安排嗎?
  74. If we reallocate from marketing ops, we might have room.
    如果從行銷營運那邊重新分配,應該有空間。
  75. Let’s explore that. I’d rather be proactive than scramble later.
    那就來研究看看。我寧可事先準備,也不想臨時手忙腳亂。
  76. Completely agree. Prevention is better than firefighting.
    完全同意。有預防總比事後救火來得好。
  77. Do we need to loop in operations for that part?
    這部分需要讓營運部門也同步參與嗎?
  78. Yes, I’ll schedule a cross-functional sync early next week.
    需要。我會安排下週初進行跨部門同步會議。
  79. Perfect. Let’s keep track of this in the action log.
    很好。我們把這記在行動追蹤表上。
  80. Already added. I’ll send an updated version after this meeting.
    已經加進去了。我會在這場會議後寄出更新版本。
  81. How do you feel about the team’s collaboration this quarter?
    妳覺得這一季團隊的合作狀況如何?
  82. Honestly, I think we’ve made progress, but there’s still room to grow.
    坦白說,我覺得有進步,但還有進步空間。
  83. I’ve noticed better cross-department engagement lately.
    我最近也有觀察到跨部門的互動變多了。
  84. Yes, especially between product and marketing teams.
    對,尤其是產品部門和行銷部門之間。
  85. What’s still holding us back, in your opinion?
    妳覺得目前還有哪些地方拖慢效率?
  86. I’d say misalignment on timelines and unclear responsibilities.
    我覺得時程不一致跟職責不明是主因。
  87. Yeah, we’ve seen a few missed handoffs recently.
    對,最近有幾次交接沒銜接好。
  88. Exactly. That causes duplication and rework.
    沒錯,這會造成重工與重複處理。
  89. What can we do to improve coordination moving forward?
    接下來可以怎麼改善協作?
  90. We could try weekly syncs between overlapping teams.
    我們可以讓重疊的部門每週同步一次。
  91. That sounds reasonable. Short, focused check-ins?
    聽起來合理,你是指簡短且聚焦的會議嗎?
  92. Yes, just 15 minutes to align on goals and blockers.
    沒錯,只要15分鐘對齊目標與目前的困難。
  93. I like that. Can we pilot it with the CRM and sales teams?
    我喜歡這個方式。我們可以先在 CRM 和業務部門試試看嗎?
  94. Absolutely. I’ll speak with their leads this afternoon.
    當然可以。我今天下午會和他們主管談談。
  95. Great. Also, do you think we should invest in collaboration tools?
    很好。另外,妳覺得我們該加強協作工具嗎?
  96. Yes, a shared project dashboard would help with transparency.
    是的,有個共用專案儀表板可以提升透明度。
  97. I’ll bring that up with IT. Maybe we can run a trial next month.
    我會跟 IT 部門討論看看。也許下個月可以試行。
  98. Good idea. I can support the rollout on our side.
    很棒,我這邊會配合協助推動。
  99. Thanks for the input. Let’s track these ideas in the action plan.
    謝謝妳的建議。我們把這些構想記到行動計畫裡吧。
  100. Will do. I’ll share an outline after this meeting.
    好的,我會在這場會議後整理成一份草稿。
  101. Let’s take a closer look at current market trends.
    我們來深入看看目前的市場趨勢吧。
  102. Sure. There’s been a noticeable shift toward eco-friendly products.
    好的。目前明顯有一個趨勢是轉向環保產品。
  103. I’ve seen that too. It’s all over the competitor reports.
    我也注意到了,很多競品報告都有提到。
  104. Yes, and consumer behavior is backing it up.
    是的,消費者的行為也支持這個趨勢。
  105. Should we pivot our Q4 messaging around sustainability?
    我們要不要把第四季的行銷訊息轉向永續主題?
  106. I would recommend that. It aligns well with current demand.
    我會建議這麼做,因為這與市場需求非常契合。
  107. What about pricing sensitivity? Any new data on that?
    那價格敏感度呢?有沒有新的數據?
  108. Actually, yes. Customers are more price-conscious but still value quality.
    有的,現在的消費者雖然更看重價格,但也很重視品質。
  109. So a balanced value proposition is key.
    所以平衡的價值主張是關鍵。
  110. Exactly. Competitive pricing with strong brand positioning.
    沒錯,要價格具競爭力,同時強化品牌定位。
  111. Are there emerging markets we should tap into?
    有沒有什麼新興市場值得我們進入的?
  112. Southeast Asia and parts of Eastern Europe are showing growth.
    東南亞和東歐部分地區正在快速成長。
  113. Should we localize campaigns for those regions?
    那我們是否應該為這些地區進行在地化行銷?
  114. Definitely. Language and cultural relevance make a big difference.
    絕對應該,語言與文化貼近度影響非常大。
  115. We’ll need support from regional partners then.
    那我們就需要當地夥伴的支援了。
  116. I can coordinate with local teams to align strategies.
    我可以協調當地團隊,確保策略一致。
  117. Let’s include this in our Q4 planning deck.
    我們把這一部分加進第四季規劃簡報吧。
  118. Already started working on that. I’ll send a draft tomorrow.
    已經開始製作了,我明天會寄出草稿。
  119. Perfect. Let’s stay ahead of the curve on this.
    很好,我們要在這方面搶得先機。
  120. Agreed. Early action could give us a real edge.
    同意,提早行動會讓我們更具優勢。
  121. I’ve been thinking about a potential new strategy for Q4.
    我最近在想第四季可以嘗試一個新策略。
  122. I’m listening. What do you have in mind?
    我在聽,你心裡有什麼想法呢?
  123. What if we test a subscription-based model for select product lines?
    如果我們對部分產品採用訂閱制,你覺得如何?
  124. That’s an interesting idea. Have you considered the pricing implications?
    這想法很有意思。你有考慮到定價影響嗎?
  125. Not in detail yet. I wanted to float the concept first.
    我還沒深入規劃,主要是想先提出這個概念。
  126. Fair enough. It would definitely change our sales funnel.
    可以理解。這的確會改變我們的銷售流程。
  127. I see it as a way to drive recurring revenue and improve retention.
    我覺得這可以帶來穩定營收,也能提高留存率。
  128. That makes sense. We’d need strong onboarding and support.
    合理。我們會需要有力的導入流程與客服支援。
  129. We could start with a three-month pilot.
    我們可以先從三個月的試行計畫開始。
  130. A limited rollout would let us test the waters.
    小規模推出可以讓我們試水溫。
  131. What kind of metrics should we track to measure success?
    我們該追蹤哪些指標來衡量成效?
  132. Conversion rate, churn, and customer lifetime value.
    轉換率、流失率,以及顧客終身價值。
  133. Are there risks you foresee?
    妳覺得會有什麼風險嗎?
  134. One is resistance from existing clients who prefer one-time purchases.
    有一點是現有客戶可能不想改變一次性購買的習慣。
  135. Maybe we offer both models side by side during the pilot.
    或許我們可以在試行期間同時提供這兩種模式。
  136. That would minimize friction and let us compare performance.
    這樣可以降低阻力,並比較兩種模式的表現。
  137. I like where this is going. Let’s build a proposal deck.
    我很喜歡這個方向。我們來做一份提案簡報。
  138. I’ll get started on that and loop in finance for the modeling.
    我會開始準備,並請財務部一起參與預估。
  139. Perfect. Let’s review it together later this week.
    很好,我們本週晚點一起來看。
  140. Sounds good. I’ll block time for Friday morning.
    好的,我會把星期五早上空出來。
  141. Based on what we’ve discussed, let’s outline our improvement plan.
    根據我們剛剛討論的內容,我們來訂出改進計畫吧。
  142. Agreed. It’ll help ensure alignment across teams.
    同意,這樣能讓所有團隊保持一致。
  143. First, we need to optimize internal communication workflows.
    首先,我們要優化內部溝通流程。
  144. I can take the lead on that and set up new Slack protocols.
    我可以負責這部分,並建立新的 Slack 使用規範。
  145. Great. I’ll handle the documentation for recurring tasks.
    太好了。我來處理重複性工作的文件整理。
  146. Perfect. That’ll support smoother handoffs.
    很好,這樣能讓交接更順利。
  147. We also need to revisit the client feedback loop.
    客戶回饋機制也需要重新檢視一下。
  148. I’ll prepare a survey to collect input from our top accounts.
    我來準備一份問卷,向主要客戶收集意見。
  149. Let’s aim to roll that out in two weeks.
    我們目標是兩週內推出。
  150. Sounds good. I’ll draft the timeline and milestones.
    沒問題。我會擬定時間表和重要節點。
  151. How about the content updates for our landing pages?
    那我們網站的內容更新部分呢?
  152. I’ll coordinate with design and have mockups ready next Monday.
    我會跟設計部門協調,下週一給你初稿。
  153. Excellent. Let’s not forget to include follow-up tracking.
    很棒。也別忘了追蹤後續執行狀況。
  154. Absolutely. I’ll build a shared tracker in Google Sheets.
    一定。我會用 Google Sheets 建立共用追蹤表。
  155. Let’s assign task owners to avoid duplication.
    我們來指定負責人,避免工作重複。
  156. Agreed. I’ll list responsibilities and send out assignments.
    同意。我會列出責任分配並發送任務清單。
  157. Can you lead the weekly progress check-ins?
    妳可以負責主持每週的進度會議嗎?
  158. Happy to. I’ll send out calendar invites today.
    沒問題。我今天就會發出行事曆邀請。
  159. Great. Let’s review all this during Friday’s wrap-up.
    太好了,我們星期五總結會議時再確認一次。
  160. Will do. I’ll come with everything updated.
    好的,我會帶上最新資料過去。
  161. Before we wrap up, do you have any final thoughts on the upcoming quarter?
    在我們結束前,妳對下一季有沒有什麼最後的想法?
  162. Yes, I think we should emphasize agility in execution.
    有的,我覺得我們應該強調執行上的彈性。
  163. Agility, as in quicker decision-making?
    妳的意思是指決策流程要更快嗎?
  164. Exactly. Quicker pilots, faster feedback, tighter loops.
    沒錯。更快測試、更快回饋、更緊密的循環。
  165. That’ll help us adapt to market shifts better.
    這樣可以幫助我們更快應對市場變化。
  166. Right, and we’ll be able to course-correct sooner.
    對,而且可以更早修正方向。
  167. Do you foresee any resource constraints next quarter?
    妳覺得下季資源方面會不會有壓力?
  168. Possibly in engineering. They’re stretched with multiple launches.
    工程部門可能會有點吃緊,他們手上有很多專案要推。
  169. We might need to reprioritize some features.
    那我們可能要重新安排功能優先順序。
  170. Agreed. We can use effort-impact mapping to decide.
    同意。我們可以用投入與影響力矩陣來決定。
  171. Any concerns from your team’s side?
    妳的團隊有什麼顧慮嗎?
  172. Just bandwidth. I’ll rotate responsibilities to balance load.
    就是人力負擔問題。我會調整任務分配讓工作更平均。
  173. That’s a solid plan. I appreciate you being proactive.
    很好的安排,感謝妳的主動規劃。
  174. Thank you. I just want the team set up for success.
    謝謝,我只是希望團隊能有成功的起點。
  175. Let’s make sure we communicate these shifts clearly.
    我們要確保這些調整都傳達清楚。
  176. I’ll draft a summary and circulate it by tomorrow.
    我明天前會整理摘要並發送給大家。
  177. Perfect. Let’s keep up the momentum.
    太好了,我們要保持這個進度。
  178. Definitely. We’ve got a strong start heading into Q4.
    一定的,進入第四季我們開局很穩。
  179. Thanks for all your insights today, Priya.
    Priya,謝謝妳今天提供的所有想法。
  180. Likewise, Jake. Always great collaborating with you.
    我也是,Jake。和你合作總是很愉快。
  181. Alright, let’s wrap things up. We covered a lot today.
    好的,我們來做個總結,今天討論很多重點。
  182. Yes, very productive session. Great momentum heading into next quarter.
    是啊,這場會議收穫很多。我們進入下季的氣勢很不錯。
  183. To summarize, we’ll move forward with the pilot subscription model…
    總結一下,我們會推進訂閱制試點專案…
  184. …launch a customer feedback survey…
    …並推出客戶回饋問卷。
  185. …optimize internal processes and improve cross-team syncs.
    …優化內部流程並強化團隊同步。
  186. And begin testing the new landing page content by Monday.
    並於週一開始測試新的網頁內容。
  187. I’ll take care of finalizing the proposal deck.
    我會負責完成提案簡報。
  188. I’ll handle the tracker and assign task owners.
    我會更新追蹤表並分配任務負責人。
  189. When should we reconvene to review progress?
    我們什麼時候要再開會檢視進度?
  190. How about next Friday at 11 a.m.?
    下週五上午十一點如何?
  191. That works for me. I’ll add it to the calendar.
    對我來說沒問題,我來加到行事曆。
  192. Great. I’ll send out the invite after this.
    好的,我會在會後發出邀請。
  193. Let’s make sure our teams are clear on deliverables.
    我們要確保每個團隊都清楚各自的交付內容。
  194. I’ll summarize the actions and share them with the leads.
    我會整理行動項目,並發給各部門主管。
  195. Thanks again for all your effort today, Priya.
    Priya,再次謝謝妳今天的努力。
  196. Always a pleasure, Jake. We’re making solid progress.
    一直很開心和你合作,Jake。我們真的有在穩步前進。
  197. Let’s keep up the energy next week.
    我們下週要繼續保持幹勁。
  198. Absolutely. I’ll make sure the team stays aligned.
    當然。我會確保團隊持續對齊方向。
  199. Talk soon. Have a great rest of your day.
    回頭聊。祝妳今天過得愉快。
  200. You too, Jake. Take care.
    你也是,Jake。保重。

You may also like