🎧英文聽力訓練|輕鬆聽懂飛機上英文|美國口音+新加坡口音

by The 1 hour English daily

Happy learning ! ^^

影片文稿:

  1. Hi there! Is this seat 14A?
    嗨!這是14A座位嗎?
  2. Yes, that’s right. Welcome aboard!
    是的,歡迎登機!
  3. Thank you! It’s my first time in this airline.
    謝謝!這是我第一次搭這家航空。
  4. Welcome! I hope you enjoy the flight.
    歡迎!希望您享受這趟飛行。
  5. Do I store my bag here?
    我的包包放這裡嗎?
  6. Yes, it goes in the overhead compartment.
    是的,請放在上方置物櫃。
  7. Is there space for my backpack?
    我的背包有空間放嗎?
  8. Let me check… Yes, there’s some room.
    我來看看…有的,還有一些空位。
  9. Perfect! I’ll just settle in.
    太好了!我慢慢來。
  10. Take your time, no rush.
    慢慢來,不急。
  11. Does this seat recline?
    這個座位可以後躺嗎?
  12. Yes, just press the button on the side.
    是的,按側邊的按鈕即可。
  13. Great! That’ll be comfortable.
    太好了!這會很舒服。
  14. Let me know if you need anything else.
    如果您需要其他幫助,告訴我。
  15. Is there a power outlet here?
    這裡有電源插座嗎?
  16. Yes, right under the armrest.
    有的,就在扶手下方。
  17. Awesome! That’s really convenient.
    太棒了!真方便。
  18. We aim to make your flight comfortable.
    我們致力於讓您的飛行舒適。
  19. Thanks again! Looking forward to this flight.
    再次謝謝!期待這趟飛行。
  20. You’re welcome! Have a great flight!
    不客氣!祝您飛行愉快!
  21. Excuse me, is it possible to switch seats?
    打擾一下,我可以換座位嗎?
  22. Let me check the seating chart.
    我來查一下座位表。
  23. I’d prefer a window seat, if possible.
    如果可以,我想要靠窗的座位。
  24. I’ll see if there’s one available.
    我看看是否有空位。
  25. Thank you! That would be great.
    謝謝!那太好了。
  26. You’re welcome! Give me a moment.
    不客氣!請稍等。
  27. Is this flight fully booked?
    這班機是客滿的嗎?
  28. Yes, most seats are taken.
    是的,大部分座位都已經有人了。
  29. What about the aisle seat nearby?
    那靠近走道的座位呢?
  30. Let me see… Yes, it’s free.
    我看看……有空位。
  31. Perfect! Can I move there?
    太好了!我可以坐那裡嗎?
  32. Absolutely, go right ahead.
    當然可以,請坐吧。
  33. Do I need to inform anyone?
    我需要通知誰嗎?
  34. No, I’ll make a note for the crew.
    不用,我會幫您記錄下來。
  35. Thanks a lot! I really appreciate it.
    非常感謝!我真的很感激。
  36. My pleasure! Enjoy your new seat.
    不客氣!享受您的新座位吧。
  37. This seat feels more comfortable.
    這個座位比較舒服。
  38. I’m glad to hear that!
    很高興聽到這個消息!
  39. Thanks again for your help!
    再次感謝您的幫助!
  40. You’re welcome anytime!
    不客氣,隨時樂意效勞!
  41. Excuse me, do you have any blankets?
    打擾一下,有毛毯嗎?
  42. Yes, I’ll bring one right away.
    有的,我馬上拿過來。
  43. Thank you! It’s a bit chilly here.
    謝謝!這裡有點冷。
  44. I understand. I’ll also adjust the air.
    我明白,我也會調整空調。
  45. Do you have any pillows as well?
    你們也有枕頭嗎?
  46. Yes, I’ll grab one for you.
    有的,我幫您拿一個。
  47. That would be great, thanks!
    太好了,謝謝!
  48. My pleasure!
    不客氣!
  49. How long does it usually take to warm up the cabin?
    通常需要多久機艙才會暖起來?
  50. About 15 minutes or so.
    大約15分鐘左右。
  51. The blanket will help a lot.
    毛毯會幫助很多。
  52. I’m glad! Let me know if you need anything else.
    我很高興!如果還需要什麼再告訴我。
  53. Will there be extra blankets later?
    等會兒還會有多的毛毯嗎?
  54. Yes, we have enough for everyone.
    有的,我們有足夠的毛毯供大家使用。
  55. Do I need to return the pillow after the flight?
    飛行結束後要還枕頭嗎?
  56. No, you can leave it on the seat.
    不用,您可以留在座位上。
  57. I appreciate the quick service!
    感謝你的快速服務!
  58. We’re happy to help!
    很高興為您服務!
  59. Thanks again! I’ll get some rest now.
    再次謝謝!我現在要休息了。
  60. You’re welcome! Sleep well.
    不客氣!好好睡吧。
  61. Excuse me, may I have a drink?
    打擾一下,我可以要杯飲料嗎?
  62. Of course! What would you like?
    當然可以!您想要什麼?
  63. Do you have orange juice?
    你們有柳橙汁嗎?
  64. Yes, freshly squeezed.
    有的,現榨的。
  65. Great! I’ll take one, please.
    太好了!我要一杯。
  66. Sure! Anything else?
    好的!還需要其他的嗎?
  67. Do you have any snacks?
    有小吃嗎?
  68. We have chips, nuts, and cookies.
    我們有洋芋片、堅果和餅乾。
  69. I’ll take some nuts, thanks.
    我要一些堅果,謝謝。
  70. Good choice! I’ll bring them right away.
    不錯的選擇!我馬上拿來。
  71. Are there any soft drinks available?
    有汽水嗎?
  72. Yes, we have soda, cola, and lemonade.
    有的,我們有汽水、可樂和檸檬水。
  73. I’ll stick with orange juice, thanks.
    那我就喝柳橙汁,謝謝。
  74. No problem! Enjoy your drink.
    沒問題!享用您的飲料吧。
  75. How much do the snacks cost?
    小吃多少錢?
  76. They’re complimentary on this flight.
    這班機的小吃是免費的。
  77. That’s awesome! Thank you so much.
    太棒了!非常感謝。
  78. You’re welcome! Let me know if you need more.
    不客氣!還需要的話告訴我。
  79. I’ll enjoy these, thanks again!
    我要享用這些了,再次謝謝!
  80. My pleasure!
    不客氣!
  81. What meals are available today?
    今天有什麼餐點?
  82. We have chicken, fish, and a vegetarian option.
    我們有雞肉、魚肉和素食選擇。
  83. What’s included with the meals?
    餐點包含什麼?
  84. Each comes with salad, bread, and dessert.
    每份都有沙拉、麵包和甜點。
  85. What kind of dessert is available?
    有什麼甜點可以選?
  86. We have cheesecake and fruit salad.
    有起司蛋糕和水果沙拉。
  87. I’ll go with the chicken, please.
    我要雞肉餐,謝謝。
  88. Great choice! I’ll get that for you.
    好選擇!我馬上幫您拿來。
  89. Does the meal include a drink?
    餐點有包含飲料嗎?
  90. Yes, you can choose from water, soda, or juice.
    有的,您可以選擇水、汽水或果汁。
  91. I’ll have water with my meal.
    我想要水配餐。
  92. Sure! I’ll bring it right over.
    好的!我馬上送來。
  93. What’s the vegetarian option?
    素食選擇是什麼?
  94. It’s a vegetable pasta with tomato sauce.
    是蔬菜義大利麵配番茄醬。
  95. That sounds nice! Maybe next time.
    聽起來不錯!也許下次吧。
  96. I’ll save one just in case!
    我幫您留一份以防萬一!
  97. Can I get some extra bread?
    我可以多要點麵包嗎?
  98. Absolutely! I’ll bring it now.
    當然可以!我馬上送來。
  99. Thanks a lot! This looks delicious.
    非常感謝!看起來很好吃。
  100. Enjoy your meal! Let me know if you need anything else.
    享用您的餐點吧!如有需要隨時告訴我。
  101. Excuse me, my headphones aren’t working.
    抱歉,我的耳機壞了。
  102. Oh no! Let me check them for you.
    哎呀!我來幫您檢查一下。
  103. Could it be the jack?
    是插孔的問題嗎?
  104. It might be. Let me try another pair.
    有可能,我拿另一副給您試試。
  105. Thank you so much!
    非常感謝!
  106. You’re welcome! Here you go.
    不客氣!這是您的耳機。
  107. These work perfectly!
    這副耳機很好用!
  108. I’m glad to hear that!
    很高興聽到這個消息!
  109. Is the sound usually clear?
    音質通常清楚嗎?
  110. Yes, it should be crystal clear.
    是的,應該非常清晰。
  111. Are the movies available with subtitles?
    電影有字幕嗎?
  112. Yes, you can select subtitles on the screen.
    有的,您可以在螢幕上選擇。
  113. Perfect! I’ll watch something now.
    太好了!我現在就來看點東西。
  114. Enjoy! Let me know if you need help.
    享受吧!有需要幫忙隨時告訴我。
  115. Do you have any recommendations?
    有推薦的電影嗎?
  116. Yes, the new action movie is really good!
    有啊,新出的動作片非常好看!
  117. I’ll give it a try, thanks!
    我試試看,謝謝!
  118. Enjoy your movie!
    享受您的電影吧!
  119. Thanks again for your help!
    再次感謝您的幫助!
  120. Anytime! Have fun watching.
    不客氣!好好享受電影吧。
  121. Excuse me, where’s the restroom?
    請問洗手間在哪裡?
  122. It’s at the back of the plane.
    在飛機後方。
  123. Is it available right now?
    現在可以使用嗎?
  124. Let me check… Yes, it is free.
    我看看…是的,沒有人。
  125. Great! I’ll head there now.
    太好了!我現在去。
  126. Take your time!
    慢慢來!
  127. Are there restrooms at the front too?
    前面也有洗手間嗎?
  128. Yes, but they’re occupied now.
    有的,但現在有人在用。
  129. Does the restroom have a baby-changing station?
    洗手間有嬰兒換尿布台嗎?
  130. Yes, the one at the back does.
    有的,後面的那間有。
  131. Is it usually busy during the flight?
    這段飛行中通常忙嗎?
  132. It depends, but mornings are quieter.
    要看情況,但早上比較安靜。
  133. Do I need to lock the door?
    我需要鎖門嗎?
  134. Yes, please make sure to lock it.
    是的,請務必鎖好。
  135. Is there a line right now?
    現在有排隊嗎?
  136. No, you can go right in.
    沒有,您可以直接進去。
  137. Thanks for the info!
    謝謝您的資訊!
  138. You’re welcome! Enjoy the flight.
    不客氣!祝您飛行愉快。
  139. I’ll be quick! See you soon.
    我很快就回來!待會見。
  140. No rush! Take your time.
    不急,慢慢來。
  141. Excuse me, it feels a bit too cold here.
    不好意思,這裡有點太冷了。
  142. I’m sorry about that! I’ll adjust it for you.
    抱歉,我來幫您調整。
  143. Can the air be made warmer?
    可以調暖一些嗎?
  144. Yes, I’ll increase the temperature slightly.
    可以的,我會稍微調高溫度。
  145. Thanks! It was getting chilly.
    謝謝!剛剛有點冷。
  146. No problem, let me know if it’s better now.
    沒問題,如果改善了請告訴我。
  147. Is it adjustable individually?
    可以自己調整嗎?
  148. Yes, there’s a vent above your seat.
    是的,您的座位上方有出風口。
  149. How do I change the airflow?
    我怎麼調整風量?
  150. Just turn the knob to control it.
    只需轉動旋鈕即可調整。
  151. Perfect! That’s much better now.
    太好了!現在好多了。
  152. I’m glad it’s more comfortable for you.
    很高興您覺得舒適了。
  153. What’s the usual cabin temperature?
    機艙通常溫度是多少?
  154. It’s usually set around 22°C.
    通常設定在22度左右。
  155. Do you get complaints about it often?
    你們常收到關於溫度的抱怨嗎?
  156. Occasionally, but we try to keep everyone comfortable.
    偶爾有,但我們努力讓大家都舒適。
  157. I really appreciate your help.
    非常感謝你的幫忙。
  158. You’re welcome! Let me know if you need anything else.
    不客氣!還需要幫忙請告訴我。
  159. Thanks! I’ll try to rest now.
    謝謝!我試著休息一下。
  160. Have a nice rest!
    祝您好好休息!
  161. Excuse me, do you have a duty-free catalog?
    請問有免稅商品目錄嗎?
  162. Yes, I’ll bring it right over.
    有的,我馬上拿來給您。
  163. What kind of items are available?
    有哪些商品?
  164. We have perfumes, watches, and chocolates.
    我們有香水、手錶和巧克力。
  165. Do you sell electronics as well?
    也有賣電子產品嗎?
  166. Yes, we have headphones and chargers.
    有的,我們有耳機和充電器。
  167. Are the prices good?
    價格優惠嗎?
  168. Yes, they’re tax-free and discounted.
    是的,免稅還有折扣。
  169. Can I pay with a credit card?
    可以用信用卡付款嗎?
  170. Absolutely! We accept all major cards.
    當然可以!我們接受所有主要信用卡。
  171. Do I need to buy something now, or can I order later?
    我需要現在買嗎?還是之後也可以?
  172. You can place an order anytime during the flight.
    飛行期間隨時可以下單。
  173. Do you offer gift wrapping?
    有提供禮物包裝嗎?
  174. Yes, we can wrap items upon request.
    有的,我們可以幫您包裝。
  175. Can I see the watches available?
    可以看看手錶的款式嗎?
  176. Certainly, here’s the selection.
    當然可以,這是我們的選擇。
  177. Do you have any limited editions?
    有限量版嗎?
  178. Yes, we have a few exclusive models.
    有的,我們有幾款限定版。
  179. Thanks! I’ll think about it and let you know.
    謝謝!我考慮一下再告訴你。
  180. No rush! Just let me know anytime.
    不急,有需要隨時告訴我。
  181. Thank you so much for all your help.
    非常感謝你的幫助。
  182. You’re very welcome!
    不客氣!
  183. I really appreciate it!
    我真的很感激。
  184. It was my pleasure.
    這是我的榮幸。
  185. Have a great rest of your flight!
    祝妳接下來的飛行愉快!
  186. Thank you! You too!
    謝謝!你也是!
  187. It’s been really nice chatting with you.
    跟妳聊天很愉快。
  188. Same here! It was great meeting you.
    我也是!很高興認識你。
  189. I hope the rest of the flight is smooth.
    希望接下來的飛行順利。
  190. Fingers crossed! Thank you again.
    希望如此!再次謝謝你。
  191. Take care and enjoy the rest of your day.
    保重,祝妳接下來的日子愉快。
  192. Thank you! You take care too.
    謝謝!你也保重。
  193. If I need anything else, I’ll let you know.
    如果還需要什麼,我會再找妳。
  194. Absolutely, just call me anytime.
    當然,隨時找我。
  195. Thanks again for the wonderful service.
    再次感謝妳的優質服務。
  196. You’re welcome! I’m happy to help.
    不客氣!很樂意幫忙。
  197. Have a safe journey back after the flight!
    祝妳飛行結束後一路平安!
  198. Thank you! Safe travels to you too!
    謝謝!也祝你一路平安!
  199. I’ll see you next time! Take care!
    下次見!保重!
  200. Looking forward to it! Take care!
    期待下次見面!保重!

 

You may also like