🎧快速提升英文理解能力的聽力訓練|每天輕鬆聽一小時|輕鬆掌握日常聊天英文,聽懂無壓力|美國口音|200句真實對話範例|從零開始聽懂英文|一天一小時英文|The 1 Hour English Daily

by The 1 hour English daily

Happy learning ! ^^

影片文稿:

  1. I love having picnics by the lake.
    我超愛在湖邊野餐。
  2. That’s one of my favorite spots too.
    那也是我最喜歡的地點之一。
  3. The view just makes everything taste better.
    美景真的讓食物變得更好吃。
  4. And it’s usually nice and quiet.
    而且通常都很舒服、安靜。
  5. What do you usually pack for a picnic?
    你野餐通常都會帶什麼?
  6. Sandwiches, fruit, and maybe some maple cookies.
    三明治、水果,還可能帶點楓糖餅乾。
  7. You had me at maple cookies! So Canadian.
    一聽到楓糖餅乾我就心動了!也太加拿大了吧。
  8. Gotta stay on brand, right?
    當然要展現一下加拿大風格,對吧?
  9. I usually bring iced tea and a big salad.
    我通常會帶冰茶和一大份沙拉。
  10. That sounds refreshing.
    聽起來很清爽。
  11. Do you ever grill when you picnic?
    你會野餐時烤肉嗎?
  12. Sometimes, if the park allows it.
    有時會,如果公園有開放的話。
  13. My brother’s the grill master in our family.
    我哥是我們家的烤肉大師。
  14. Nice! I just try not to burn things.
    不錯耶!我只希望別燒焦就好。
  15. What’s your go-to snack for picnics?
    你野餐最常帶的點心是什麼?
  16. Probably chips and hummus. Can’t go wrong.
    應該是洋芋片配鷹嘴豆泥,絕對不會失敗。
  17. Do you use a picnic basket or a backpack?
    你是用野餐籃還是背包?
  18. I go with a backpack—easier to carry.
    我都用背包,方便多了。
  19. We should plan a picnic sometime soon.
    我們應該找時間去野餐!
  20. Deal. Just give me the snack list in advance.
    沒問題,只要你提前給我點心清單。
  21. Do you bring a blanket or sit at a table?
    你會鋪墊子還是坐桌邊?
  22. I usually bring a blanket. Feels more relaxed.
    我通常帶野餐墊,感覺比較放鬆。
  23. Same here. I like lying back and watching the sky.
    我也是,喜歡躺著看天空。
  24. That sounds perfect.
    聽起來真棒。
  25. Ever tried a sunset picnic?
    有嘗試過日落野餐嗎?
  26. Once. It was beautiful but got chilly fast.
    有一次,風景很美,但馬上就變冷了。
  27. I always pack a hoodie just in case.
    我都會帶一件帽T,以防萬一。
  28. Smart. I should do that too.
    聰明耶,我也該這麼做。
  29. Do you bring games or just chill?
    你會帶遊戲還是純放空?
  30. Depends who I’m with. Sometimes card games.
    看跟誰去,有時會帶紙牌遊戲。
  31. Uno is a must for my group. Gets competitive fast.
    我們聚會一定會帶 Uno,馬上就進入戰鬥模式。
  32. Oh yeah, that game can get intense.
    對啊,那遊戲玩起來真的會超激烈。
  33. Ever have animals try to steal your food?
    有動物搶過你的食物嗎?
  34. One time a squirrel took off with my sandwich.
    有次松鼠直接拿走我的三明治!
  35. That’s wild. I’d be so mad.
    太誇張了,我一定氣炸。
  36. I was too shocked to be mad!
    我當下太傻眼,氣不起來!
  37. Do you bring music or just enjoy nature?
    你會帶音樂還是享受大自然的聲音?
  38. I like light music in the background.
    我喜歡放點輕音樂在背景。
  39. Next time, let’s try a sunrise picnic.
    下次來試試日出野餐吧。
  40. I’m in—as long as there’s coffee.
    我可以,只要有咖啡就行。
  41. Driving in LA traffic is a nightmare.
    在洛杉磯開車真的是惡夢。
  42. Toronto’s not much better during rush hour.
    多倫多的尖峰時段也差不多。
  43. Do you guys drive on the right side too?
    你們那邊也是靠右邊開車嗎?
  44. Yeah, same as you.
    對啊,跟你們一樣。
  45. I’ve never driven outside the U.S. before.
    我從來沒在美國以外的地方開過車。
  46. You’d be fine in Canada—just remember the speed’s in km.
    在加拿大開車沒問題啦,只要記得速限是公里制。
  47. Oh right, kilometers! That always throws me off.
    啊對,公里制我每次都搞不清楚。
  48. Same when I visit the States. Miles feel so long.
    我去美國也一樣,英里開起來超遠的。
  49. Is it true you have flashing green lights in Canada?
    聽說加拿大的綠燈會閃,是真的嗎?
  50. Yep, it means something different than in the U.S.
    對啊,那在美國是另一個意思。
  51. That would totally confuse me!
    我一定會整個搞錯!
  52. Most visitors freak out the first time.
    很多遊客第一次都嚇壞了。
  53. I failed my first driving test because I rolled a stop sign.
    我第一次路考沒過,是因為沒完全停車。
  54. Oof, that’s a classic mistake.
    唉,那真的是超典型的錯誤。
  55. What was your test like in Canada?
    你在加拿大的駕照考試是怎麼樣的?
  56. Parallel parking was the toughest part.
    平行停車最難了。
  57. Mine too. I practiced for days just for that.
    我也是,我練了好幾天才搞定。
  58. I practiced with traffic cones in my driveway.
    我在家車道擺三角錐練習。
  59. Driving rules are similar, but the details catch you off guard.
    開車規則差不多,但那些細節會讓你措手不及。
  60. Definitely. Small signs can mean big trouble.
    沒錯,小標誌會帶來大麻煩。
  61. Have you ever driven in snow?
    你開過雪地車嗎?
  62. Oh yeah, it’s basically a winter sport here.
    當然啦,在我們這根本是冬季運動。
  63. That sounds terrifying.
    光聽就覺得恐怖。
  64. It’s not so bad once you get used to it.
    習慣了就還好啦。
  65. Do you have to change tires for winter?
    你們冬天會換雪胎嗎?
  66. Yep, winter tires are mandatory in some provinces.
    對,有些省份是強制的。
  67. We don’t really get snow where I’m from.
    我那邊幾乎不下雪。
  68. Lucky you. Snow adds a whole new challenge.
    你真幸運,雪地開車是完全不同的挑戰。
  69. I’d probably just stay home.
    我可能會選擇不出門。
  70. Honestly, I would if I could.
    說真的,我也想這樣。
  71. How strict are the speed limits there?
    你們那邊速限管得嚴嗎?
  72. Pretty strict. Lots of radar traps.
    蠻嚴的,到處都有測速照相。
  73. Same here. I got a ticket once for going five over.
    我也是,有次超速五公里就被開單。
  74. That’s rough. They don’t mess around.
    太硬了,他們可不會手下留情。
  75. Do you guys use roundabouts often?
    你們那邊常用圓環嗎?
  76. Yeah, especially in newer neighborhoods.
    有啊,尤其是新開發的社區。
  77. I still get confused in those sometimes.
    我有時候還是會搞不清楚。
  78. Same. I always double-check the signs.
    我也是,都會再三確認標誌。
  79. Driving rules are a whole adventure when you travel.
    出國開車根本是一場交通大冒險。
  80. Totally. Every country has its own thing.
    沒錯,每個國家都有自己的一套。
  81. I’ve really gotten into gardening this year.
    我今年真的愛上園藝了。
  82. Same here. It’s so calming, right?
    我也是耶,很療癒對吧?
  83. Totally. Just watering plants helps me de-stress.
    完全同意。澆水就能讓我紓壓。
  84. I know! Watching them grow is the best part.
    我懂!看著植物長大真的最棒。
  85. I started with herbs—basil, mint, and rosemary.
    我從香草開始種的,像是羅勒、薄荷和迷迭香。
  86. Nice choice. Herbs are super useful too.
    選得好,香草超實用的。
  87. Do you grow flowers too?
    你也有種花嗎?
  88. Yeah, I’ve got tulips and a bunch of marigolds.
    有,我種了鬱金香還有好多萬壽菊。
  89. My balcony’s full of succulents and little cacti.
    我陽台上擺滿多肉和小仙人掌。
  90. That’s awesome. Low maintenance and cute!
    太讚了,又好照顧又可愛!
  91. Do you plant from seeds or buy sprouts?
    你是從種子種起,還是直接買苗?
  92. A mix of both. Depends on the plant.
    兩種都會,看植物需求。
  93. I tried tomatoes last year, but they didn’t survive.
    我去年試種番茄,但全死光了。
  94. Same. Mine got eaten by squirrels.
    我也是,被松鼠吃光了。
  95. I swear squirrels have no respect.
    我發誓那些松鼠完全沒在尊重人。
  96. Zero. They dig up everything.
    完全沒有,它們什麼都給我挖光了。
  97. Do you compost at home?
    你在家有做堆肥嗎?
  98. I just started. Still figuring it out.
    我剛開始,還在摸索中。
  99. It’s messy but kinda satisfying.
    雖然有點亂,但很有成就感。
  100. Agreed. Nature makes great use of leftovers.
    同意,大自然真的能把剩下的東西用得淋漓盡致。
  101. Have you ever tried growing strawberries?
    你有試過種草莓嗎?
  102. Not yet, but I’ve heard they’re tricky.
    還沒,不過我聽說草莓很難種。
  103. They need tons of sun and space.
    它們需要很多陽光和空間。
  104. Sounds like they’re picky roommates.
    聽起來像是挑剔的室友。
  105. I might try a vertical garden next.
    我下次可能會試試垂直花園。
  106. That’s a smart way to save space.
    那是個很節省空間的好方法。
  107. Do you ever name your plants?
    你會幫植物取名字嗎?
  108. I actually do. It helps me remember to water them.
    其實會耶,這樣我才會記得澆水。
  109. That’s adorable. What names do you use?
    太可愛了,你都取什麼名字?
  110. Mostly food names—like Basil and Chive.
    大多是食物名稱,例如羅勒和韭菜。
  111. I once named a cactus “Spike.”
    我曾經幫一棵仙人掌取名叫「Spike」。
  112. Classic. Very on-brand.
    經典,完全符合風格。
  113. Do you follow any gardening channels online?
    你有追蹤什麼園藝頻道嗎?
  114. A few on YouTube. Learned a ton from them.
    我在 YouTube 上看了幾個,學到了很多。
  115. I like quick tips and before-and-after videos.
    我喜歡快速教學和改造前後對比影片。
  116. Same. Super satisfying to watch.
    我也是,看了超療癒。
  117. Gardening really changed how I see time.
    園藝真的讓我重新看待時間。
  118. Yeah, everything grows at its own pace.
    對啊,每樣東西都以自己的步調成長。
  119. It’s nice to slow down and care for something.
    能慢下來好好照顧一些東西真的很療癒。
  120. Totally. Plants teach patience.
    完全同意,植物教會我們耐心。
  121. I’ve been obsessed with puzzle games lately.
    我最近超迷解謎遊戲的。
  122. Same here. I love a good brain workout.
    我也是,我喜歡動腦挑戰。
  123. Do you play escape room games?
    你會玩密室逃脫類型的遊戲嗎?
  124. Absolutely. They’re so intense.
    當然,超刺激的。
  125. I tried one with friends last weekend.
    我上週末和朋友去玩了一次。
  126. Did you escape in time?
    你有按時逃脫嗎?
  127. Barely! We made it with one minute left.
    勉強啦!剩一分鐘才逃出來。
  128. That’s epic. I love that rush.
    太猛了,我就愛那種緊張感。
  129. Have you played any story-based games?
    你玩過那種有劇情的遊戲嗎?
  130. Yeah, I’m into mystery adventures.
    有啊,我很愛偵探冒險類的。
  131. I finished one where you solve crimes by reading letters.
    我玩過一款靠閱讀信件破案的遊戲。
  132. That sounds awesome. What’s it called?
    聽起來超酷,那款叫什麼名字?
  133. “Letters from the Dead.” Super creepy but fun.
    叫《亡者來信》,有點毛但超好玩。
  134. I’m totally looking that up later.
    我等一下馬上去查。
  135. Do you play on console or PC?
    你是用主機還是電腦玩?
  136. Mostly PC. I like using a keyboard for puzzles.
    大多用電腦,鍵盤解謎比較順。
  137. I play on my Switch. It’s perfect for on-the-go.
    我用 Switch 玩,外出也能玩超方便。
  138. Yeah, portable games are super handy.
    沒錯,攜帶型遊戲真的很實用。
  139. I get so into it I forget to eat.
    我常常玩到忘記吃飯。
  140. Haha, been there. That’s the sign of a good game.
    哈哈,這我也有過,那才是好遊戲的標誌。
  141. Do you like games with multiple endings?
    你喜歡有多種結局的遊戲嗎?
  142. Definitely. Choices make it feel real.
    當然喜歡,選擇讓遊戲更真實。
  143. I replayed one just to get the “bad ending.”
    我重玩一款只為了看壞結局。
  144. That’s dedication. I usually rage-quit.
    你真有毅力,我通常直接氣到關掉。
  145. Have you played any co-op puzzle games?
    你玩過合作解謎的遊戲嗎?
  146. Yeah, I love ones where you need teamwork.
    有啊,我喜歡那種需要配合的。
  147. My friend and I always end up yelling.
    我和我朋友常常吵起來。
  148. Same, but it makes it more fun.
    我也是,但這樣更好玩啦。
  149. I’m into indie mystery games lately.
    我最近很迷獨立推理解謎遊戲。
  150. Indie games have the best stories.
    獨立遊戲的故事最精彩。
  151. Some of them are basically interactive novels.
    有些根本就像互動小說。
  152. And the soundtracks? So good.
    遊戲配樂超讚的好嗎。
  153. I usually play at night with headphones on.
    我通常晚上戴耳機玩。
  154. Best way to get fully into the vibe.
    那樣最能融入整個氛圍。
  155. Ever get too scared to finish a game?
    有沒有被嚇到不敢繼續玩?
  156. Yup. I paused and never went back.
    有啊,按了暫停之後就一直沒再玩。
  157. I need a walkthrough sometimes.
    我有時會查攻略。
  158. Same. I’d rather enjoy than get stuck.
    我也是,比卡關好太多了。
  159. Games like that really stick with me after.
    這種遊戲真的會讓人玩完還念念不忘。
  160. For sure. The good ones stay in your head.
    完全同意,好遊戲真的會留在腦海裡。
  161. What do you usually do to unwind after a long day?
    你通常怎麼放鬆一整天後的疲憊?
  162. I like listening to music or going for a walk.
    我喜歡聽音樂或去散步。
  163. Same! Music really helps me reset.
    我也是!音樂真的讓我重新充電。
  164. Do you have a go-to playlist?
    你有固定會聽的播放清單嗎?
  165. I’ve got a chill mix for evenings.
    晚上我有一份輕鬆風格的播放清單。
  166. I need to make one of those.
    我也該來弄一個。
  167. Do you ever try meditation?
    你有試過冥想嗎?
  168. A few times. I’m not great at sitting still.
    有試過幾次,但我很難靜得下來。
  169. Same here. I end up checking my phone.
    我也是,最後都會看手機。
  170. That’s totally me too.
    我也是一模一樣。
  171. I’ve been learning Spanish in my spare time.
    我最近有空的時候在學西班牙文。
  172. Nice! Are you using an app?
    不錯耶,你是用 App 嗎?
  173. Yeah, Duolingo. It’s kind of fun.
    對,用的是 Duolingo,還蠻有趣的。
  174. I’ve used that too. The owl’s intense!
    我也用過,那隻貓頭鷹真的超有壓力!
  175. Have you picked up any new hobbies lately?
    你最近有培養什麼新興趣嗎?
  176. I started sketching again.
    我最近又開始畫素描了。
  177. That’s awesome! Do you take a class?
    太棒了!你有上課嗎?
  178. Just YouTube tutorials for now.
    目前都是看 YouTube 教學。
  179. I want to try something creative too.
    我也想找點有創意的事來做。
  180. Go for it! Even 10 minutes a day helps.
    去試試吧!一天十分鐘也有幫助。
  181. Do you ever journal your thoughts?
    你會寫日記記錄想法嗎?
  182. Sometimes, especially when I’m overwhelmed.
    有時候會,特別是壓力大的時候。
  183. I love that. Writing helps me sort my mind.
    我很喜歡,寫東西真的能幫我整理思緒。
  184. Same. It makes things feel more manageable.
    我也是,這樣會覺得比較能掌控事情。
  185. Do you read a lot in your free time?
    你有空時會看書嗎?
  186. I try to. I’ve been into sci-fi lately.
    我盡量看,最近很迷科幻小說。
  187. I’m more into memoirs and nonfiction.
    我比較喜歡回憶錄和非小說類。
  188. That’s cool. I like learning random stuff.
    很酷,我也喜歡學些有的沒的。
  189. Podcasts are my go-to during chores.
    我做家事時都聽 podcast。
  190. Same! I feel productive while listening.
    我也是,邊聽邊做事覺得很有成效。
  191. Do you ever try learning through audiobooks?
    你會用有聲書學東西嗎?
  192. Yeah, it’s great on long drives.
    有啊,開長途車時超好用。
  193. I recently picked up baking too.
    我最近也開始嘗試烘焙了。
  194. That’s awesome! What did you make first?
    太棒了!你第一次做什麼?
  195. Banana bread—basic but yummy.
    香蕉麵包,雖然基本但超好吃。
  196. Classic choice. Can’t go wrong with that.
    經典選擇,怎麼做都不會錯。
  197. I want to try pottery next.
    我想接下來學陶藝。
  198. That sounds relaxing. And a little messy!
    聽起來很療癒,也有點小混亂對吧!
  199. Free time feels better when I do something meaningful.
    有意義的休閒時間讓人更快樂。
  200. Couldn’t agree more. It really lifts your mood.
    完全同意,真的會讓心情變好。

You may also like