15
Happy learning ! ^^
影片文稿:
- Morning, Priya. Ready to dive into this quarter’s review?
早安,Priya。我們準備開始這一季的檢討了嗎? - Good morning, Jake. Yes, I’ve got everything prepped and ready.
早安,Jake。我這邊資料都準備好了。 - Great. I want to make sure we stay focused on the key metrics today.
太好了,我希望我們今天聚焦在關鍵指標上。 - Absolutely. Shall we begin with the revenue trends first?
當然。我們要先從營收趨勢開始嗎? - That sounds good. But before that, any updates from your side we should be aware of?
這聽起來不錯。但開始前妳那邊有什麼最新狀況嗎? - Just a brief one—we’ve completed the Q3 audit ahead of schedule.
有的,我們提前完成了第三季的稽核。 - That’s excellent to hear. Thanks for pushing that forward.
太棒了,謝謝妳推動這項進展。 - My pleasure. The team’s been really efficient this month.
不客氣,這個月我們團隊效率很不錯。 - Let’s keep that momentum going. Today’s goal: assess performance and plan for Q4.
我們就保持這個動能。今天的目標是檢討表現,並規劃第四季。 - Completely aligned. I’ve organized the data into three key sections.
完全同意。我已經把資料分成三個重點區塊。 - Perfect. Let’s also touch on client feedback if we have time.
很好。如果有時間,我們也談一下客戶回饋。 - Noted. I’ve included a summary at the end of the slide deck.
知道了。我已經把摘要放在簡報最後一頁。 - Appreciate it. Anything else you’d like to cover?
感謝妳的準備。還有其他你想要討論的嗎? - Perhaps a brief look at team morale, if that’s alright with you.
如果你同意的話,我想簡單談一下團隊士氣。 - Definitely. Let’s make sure we give space for that.
當然,這部分我們一定要保留時間來討論。 - Thank you. I believe it’ll tie into overall productivity.
謝謝你,我覺得這跟整體生產力有關。 - Sounds good. I’ll lead with performance, then hand it off to you.
聽起來不錯。我會先講績效部分,接著交給妳。 - Perfect. I’ll follow with the metrics and analysis.
沒問題,我會接著報告指標和分析。 - Let’s get started then. Ready when you are.
那我們就開始吧。妳準備好我就開始。 - I’m fully set. Shall we begin?
我準備好了,我們開始吧。 - Let’s start with the Q3 results. How did we do overall?
我們從第三季的業績開始吧。整體表現如何? - Overall, we exceeded our revenue targets by 12 percent.
整體來說,我們的營收比目標高出12%。 - That’s great news. Was that growth consistent across all regions?
太棒了。這個成長在各區的表現都一樣嗎? - Mostly, yes. The strongest growth came from the West and Southeast.
大致上是的。成長最明顯的是在西區和東南區。 - How did the central region perform?
中部地區的表現怎麼樣? - It was slightly below target, but showed improvement over Q2.
稍微低於目標,但比第二季有所進步。 - Good to know. What about profit margins?
了解。那毛利率的狀況呢? - Margins held steady at 34%, with slight increases in two product lines.
毛利率維持在34%,其中兩條產品線略有上升。 - That’s solid. Any products underperforming?
很穩定。有沒有哪項產品表現不理想? - Yes, product C had a 7% dip due to supply chain issues.
有的,C產品因為供應鏈問題下降了7%。 - Can we expect recovery next quarter?
下一季有機會回穩嗎? - We believe so. Supplier contracts have been renegotiated.
我們認為有機會。我們已經重新談妥供應合約。 - That’s reassuring. Any standout accounts worth mentioning?
聽起來很令人放心。有沒有值得特別提的客戶? - Yes, the Delta client expanded their contract by 25%.
有的。Delta 客戶將他們的合約擴大了25%。 - That’s a big win. Let’s make sure to highlight that in the report.
這是個很大的成就。這部分在報告裡要特別標示出來。 - Already noted. It’s included in the executive summary.
已經記下來了,放在高層摘要裡面了。 - Anything else you think we should flag for the leadership team?
還有什麼你覺得我們需要讓高層注意的? - Possibly customer retention rate. It held steady at 89%.
或許是顧客留存率。我們維持在89%。 - That’s strong. Let’s include that in the board slide too.
很不錯。這也加到董事會的簡報裡吧。 - Will do. I’ll update the final version before end of day.
好的。我會在今天結束前更新最終版本。 - Let’s take a moment to look at what went well last quarter.
我們來看看上季哪些做得不錯。 - Sure. The Alpha campaign stands out as a clear success.
當然。Alpha 活動明顯是一個成功案例。 - I agree. The engagement numbers were impressive.
我也覺得。參與度的數據很亮眼。 - We saw a 40% increase in user interaction compared to Q2.
相較第二季,我們的用戶互動提升了40%。 - What do you think drove that success?
妳覺得是什麼原因促成這樣的成功? - Several factors, but I’d highlight the localized content strategy.
有幾個因素,但我會特別強調在地化內容策略。 - Right, tailoring messages for different markets.
沒錯,是針對不同市場調整訊息。 - Exactly. That, and quicker response times from the support team.
沒錯,還有客服團隊回應更快也是一大關鍵。 - I heard we also shortened the onboarding flow.
我有聽說我們縮短了導入流程。 - Yes, and that reduced drop-off rates by 18%.
是的,這讓流失率下降了18%。 - That’s significant. Were there any customer testimonials we can include?
這很重要。我們有沒有可以引用的顧客見證? - A few strong ones. I’ve compiled them into a slide for later.
有幾則很不錯。我已經整理進投影片了。 - Excellent. We should use those in the next pitch deck too.
太好了。我們下次簡報也要用上這些。 - Agreed. They’ll add credibility with new prospects.
同意。這能提升我們在潛在客戶前的信任度。 - Anything we can replicate from this campaign?
這很重要。我們有沒有可以引用的顧客見證? - The cross-team coordination was a major factor.
跨部門協作是其中一個關鍵成功因素。 - Good point. Let’s document that as a best practice.
說得好。我們應該把這寫成最佳實務。 - Already noted. I’ll circulate it with the weekly summary.
已經寫下來了。我會跟本週簡報一起發送。 - Awesome. This campaign’s a great reference for future launches.
很棒。這次活動未來可以當作很好的參考。 - Indeed. A solid blueprint we can build on.
確實,是個值得延伸的完整範例。 - Let’s shift gears and talk about the challenges we faced.
我們來談談這次遇到的挑戰吧。 - Certainly. One of the biggest hurdles was the delayed vendor deliveries.
當然。最大的困難之一是供應商交貨延遲。 - Yes, that held us back more than we expected.
是啊,這比我們預期的影響還大。 - It affected both the production timeline and client commitments.
它影響了生產時程,也影響了對客戶的承諾。 - What’s the root cause of the delay?
延遲的根本原因是什麼? - The vendor was transitioning to a new system, causing temporary disruptions.
供應商正在轉換新系統,導致短暫中斷。 - Did we get any advance notice about that?
他們有提前通知我們嗎? - Unfortunately, no. The communication on their end was minimal.
很可惜沒有。他們那邊的溝通非常有限。 - That’s something we’ll need to flag with procurement.
這部分我們得跟採購部門反映一下。 - Agreed. We should revisit our vendor evaluation criteria.
同意。我們應該重新檢視供應商評估標準。 - Any suggestions on how to avoid this next time?
妳有什麼建議可以避免下次發生嗎? - We could establish buffer inventory for critical components.
我們可以針對關鍵零件建立緩衝庫存。 - That makes sense. Do we have space for that in the current budget?
有道理。預算上有辦法安排嗎? - If we reallocate from marketing ops, we might have room.
如果從行銷營運那邊重新分配,應該有空間。 - Let’s explore that. I’d rather be proactive than scramble later.
那就來研究看看。我寧可事先準備,也不想臨時手忙腳亂。 - Completely agree. Prevention is better than firefighting.
完全同意。有預防總比事後救火來得好。 - Do we need to loop in operations for that part?
這部分需要讓營運部門也同步參與嗎? - Yes, I’ll schedule a cross-functional sync early next week.
需要。我會安排下週初進行跨部門同步會議。 - Perfect. Let’s keep track of this in the action log.
很好。我們把這記在行動追蹤表上。 - Already added. I’ll send an updated version after this meeting.
已經加進去了。我會在這場會議後寄出更新版本。 - How do you feel about the team’s collaboration this quarter?
妳覺得這一季團隊的合作狀況如何? - Honestly, I think we’ve made progress, but there’s still room to grow.
坦白說,我覺得有進步,但還有進步空間。 - I’ve noticed better cross-department engagement lately.
我最近也有觀察到跨部門的互動變多了。 - Yes, especially between product and marketing teams.
對,尤其是產品部門和行銷部門之間。 - What’s still holding us back, in your opinion?
妳覺得目前還有哪些地方拖慢效率? - I’d say misalignment on timelines and unclear responsibilities.
我覺得時程不一致跟職責不明是主因。 - Yeah, we’ve seen a few missed handoffs recently.
對,最近有幾次交接沒銜接好。 - Exactly. That causes duplication and rework.
沒錯,這會造成重工與重複處理。 - What can we do to improve coordination moving forward?
接下來可以怎麼改善協作? - We could try weekly syncs between overlapping teams.
我們可以讓重疊的部門每週同步一次。 - That sounds reasonable. Short, focused check-ins?
聽起來合理,你是指簡短且聚焦的會議嗎? - Yes, just 15 minutes to align on goals and blockers.
沒錯,只要15分鐘對齊目標與目前的困難。 - I like that. Can we pilot it with the CRM and sales teams?
我喜歡這個方式。我們可以先在 CRM 和業務部門試試看嗎? - Absolutely. I’ll speak with their leads this afternoon.
當然可以。我今天下午會和他們主管談談。 - Great. Also, do you think we should invest in collaboration tools?
很好。另外,妳覺得我們該加強協作工具嗎? - Yes, a shared project dashboard would help with transparency.
是的,有個共用專案儀表板可以提升透明度。 - I’ll bring that up with IT. Maybe we can run a trial next month.
我會跟 IT 部門討論看看。也許下個月可以試行。 - Good idea. I can support the rollout on our side.
很棒,我這邊會配合協助推動。 - Thanks for the input. Let’s track these ideas in the action plan.
謝謝妳的建議。我們把這些構想記到行動計畫裡吧。 - Will do. I’ll share an outline after this meeting.
好的,我會在這場會議後整理成一份草稿。 - Let’s take a closer look at current market trends.
我們來深入看看目前的市場趨勢吧。 - Sure. There’s been a noticeable shift toward eco-friendly products.
好的。目前明顯有一個趨勢是轉向環保產品。 - I’ve seen that too. It’s all over the competitor reports.
我也注意到了,很多競品報告都有提到。 - Yes, and consumer behavior is backing it up.
是的,消費者的行為也支持這個趨勢。 - Should we pivot our Q4 messaging around sustainability?
我們要不要把第四季的行銷訊息轉向永續主題? - I would recommend that. It aligns well with current demand.
我會建議這麼做,因為這與市場需求非常契合。 - What about pricing sensitivity? Any new data on that?
那價格敏感度呢?有沒有新的數據? - Actually, yes. Customers are more price-conscious but still value quality.
有的,現在的消費者雖然更看重價格,但也很重視品質。 - So a balanced value proposition is key.
所以平衡的價值主張是關鍵。 - Exactly. Competitive pricing with strong brand positioning.
沒錯,要價格具競爭力,同時強化品牌定位。 - Are there emerging markets we should tap into?
有沒有什麼新興市場值得我們進入的? - Southeast Asia and parts of Eastern Europe are showing growth.
東南亞和東歐部分地區正在快速成長。 - Should we localize campaigns for those regions?
那我們是否應該為這些地區進行在地化行銷? - Definitely. Language and cultural relevance make a big difference.
絕對應該,語言與文化貼近度影響非常大。 - We’ll need support from regional partners then.
那我們就需要當地夥伴的支援了。 - I can coordinate with local teams to align strategies.
我可以協調當地團隊,確保策略一致。 - Let’s include this in our Q4 planning deck.
我們把這一部分加進第四季規劃簡報吧。 - Already started working on that. I’ll send a draft tomorrow.
已經開始製作了,我明天會寄出草稿。 - Perfect. Let’s stay ahead of the curve on this.
很好,我們要在這方面搶得先機。 - Agreed. Early action could give us a real edge.
同意,提早行動會讓我們更具優勢。 - I’ve been thinking about a potential new strategy for Q4.
我最近在想第四季可以嘗試一個新策略。 - I’m listening. What do you have in mind?
我在聽,你心裡有什麼想法呢? - What if we test a subscription-based model for select product lines?
如果我們對部分產品採用訂閱制,你覺得如何? - That’s an interesting idea. Have you considered the pricing implications?
這想法很有意思。你有考慮到定價影響嗎? - Not in detail yet. I wanted to float the concept first.
我還沒深入規劃,主要是想先提出這個概念。 - Fair enough. It would definitely change our sales funnel.
可以理解。這的確會改變我們的銷售流程。 - I see it as a way to drive recurring revenue and improve retention.
我覺得這可以帶來穩定營收,也能提高留存率。 - That makes sense. We’d need strong onboarding and support.
合理。我們會需要有力的導入流程與客服支援。 - We could start with a three-month pilot.
我們可以先從三個月的試行計畫開始。 - A limited rollout would let us test the waters.
小規模推出可以讓我們試水溫。 - What kind of metrics should we track to measure success?
我們該追蹤哪些指標來衡量成效? - Conversion rate, churn, and customer lifetime value.
轉換率、流失率,以及顧客終身價值。 - Are there risks you foresee?
妳覺得會有什麼風險嗎? - One is resistance from existing clients who prefer one-time purchases.
有一點是現有客戶可能不想改變一次性購買的習慣。 - Maybe we offer both models side by side during the pilot.
或許我們可以在試行期間同時提供這兩種模式。 - That would minimize friction and let us compare performance.
這樣可以降低阻力,並比較兩種模式的表現。 - I like where this is going. Let’s build a proposal deck.
我很喜歡這個方向。我們來做一份提案簡報。 - I’ll get started on that and loop in finance for the modeling.
我會開始準備,並請財務部一起參與預估。 - Perfect. Let’s review it together later this week.
很好,我們本週晚點一起來看。 - Sounds good. I’ll block time for Friday morning.
好的,我會把星期五早上空出來。 - Based on what we’ve discussed, let’s outline our improvement plan.
根據我們剛剛討論的內容,我們來訂出改進計畫吧。 - Agreed. It’ll help ensure alignment across teams.
同意,這樣能讓所有團隊保持一致。 - First, we need to optimize internal communication workflows.
首先,我們要優化內部溝通流程。 - I can take the lead on that and set up new Slack protocols.
我可以負責這部分,並建立新的 Slack 使用規範。 - Great. I’ll handle the documentation for recurring tasks.
太好了。我來處理重複性工作的文件整理。 - Perfect. That’ll support smoother handoffs.
很好,這樣能讓交接更順利。 - We also need to revisit the client feedback loop.
客戶回饋機制也需要重新檢視一下。 - I’ll prepare a survey to collect input from our top accounts.
我來準備一份問卷,向主要客戶收集意見。 - Let’s aim to roll that out in two weeks.
我們目標是兩週內推出。 - Sounds good. I’ll draft the timeline and milestones.
沒問題。我會擬定時間表和重要節點。 - How about the content updates for our landing pages?
那我們網站的內容更新部分呢? - I’ll coordinate with design and have mockups ready next Monday.
我會跟設計部門協調,下週一給你初稿。 - Excellent. Let’s not forget to include follow-up tracking.
很棒。也別忘了追蹤後續執行狀況。 - Absolutely. I’ll build a shared tracker in Google Sheets.
一定。我會用 Google Sheets 建立共用追蹤表。 - Let’s assign task owners to avoid duplication.
我們來指定負責人,避免工作重複。 - Agreed. I’ll list responsibilities and send out assignments.
同意。我會列出責任分配並發送任務清單。 - Can you lead the weekly progress check-ins?
妳可以負責主持每週的進度會議嗎? - Happy to. I’ll send out calendar invites today.
沒問題。我今天就會發出行事曆邀請。 - Great. Let’s review all this during Friday’s wrap-up.
太好了,我們星期五總結會議時再確認一次。 - Will do. I’ll come with everything updated.
好的,我會帶上最新資料過去。 - Before we wrap up, do you have any final thoughts on the upcoming quarter?
在我們結束前,妳對下一季有沒有什麼最後的想法? - Yes, I think we should emphasize agility in execution.
有的,我覺得我們應該強調執行上的彈性。 - Agility, as in quicker decision-making?
妳的意思是指決策流程要更快嗎? - Exactly. Quicker pilots, faster feedback, tighter loops.
沒錯。更快測試、更快回饋、更緊密的循環。 - That’ll help us adapt to market shifts better.
這樣可以幫助我們更快應對市場變化。 - Right, and we’ll be able to course-correct sooner.
對,而且可以更早修正方向。 - Do you foresee any resource constraints next quarter?
妳覺得下季資源方面會不會有壓力? - Possibly in engineering. They’re stretched with multiple launches.
工程部門可能會有點吃緊,他們手上有很多專案要推。 - We might need to reprioritize some features.
那我們可能要重新安排功能優先順序。 - Agreed. We can use effort-impact mapping to decide.
同意。我們可以用投入與影響力矩陣來決定。 - Any concerns from your team’s side?
妳的團隊有什麼顧慮嗎? - Just bandwidth. I’ll rotate responsibilities to balance load.
就是人力負擔問題。我會調整任務分配讓工作更平均。 - That’s a solid plan. I appreciate you being proactive.
很好的安排,感謝妳的主動規劃。 - Thank you. I just want the team set up for success.
謝謝,我只是希望團隊能有成功的起點。 - Let’s make sure we communicate these shifts clearly.
我們要確保這些調整都傳達清楚。 - I’ll draft a summary and circulate it by tomorrow.
我明天前會整理摘要並發送給大家。 - Perfect. Let’s keep up the momentum.
太好了,我們要保持這個進度。 - Definitely. We’ve got a strong start heading into Q4.
一定的,進入第四季我們開局很穩。 - Thanks for all your insights today, Priya.
Priya,謝謝妳今天提供的所有想法。 - Likewise, Jake. Always great collaborating with you.
我也是,Jake。和你合作總是很愉快。 - Alright, let’s wrap things up. We covered a lot today.
好的,我們來做個總結,今天討論很多重點。 - Yes, very productive session. Great momentum heading into next quarter.
是啊,這場會議收穫很多。我們進入下季的氣勢很不錯。 - To summarize, we’ll move forward with the pilot subscription model…
總結一下,我們會推進訂閱制試點專案… - …launch a customer feedback survey…
…並推出客戶回饋問卷。 - …optimize internal processes and improve cross-team syncs.
…優化內部流程並強化團隊同步。 - And begin testing the new landing page content by Monday.
並於週一開始測試新的網頁內容。 - I’ll take care of finalizing the proposal deck.
我會負責完成提案簡報。 - I’ll handle the tracker and assign task owners.
我會更新追蹤表並分配任務負責人。 - When should we reconvene to review progress?
我們什麼時候要再開會檢視進度? - How about next Friday at 11 a.m.?
下週五上午十一點如何? - That works for me. I’ll add it to the calendar.
對我來說沒問題,我來加到行事曆。 - Great. I’ll send out the invite after this.
好的,我會在會後發出邀請。 - Let’s make sure our teams are clear on deliverables.
我們要確保每個團隊都清楚各自的交付內容。 - I’ll summarize the actions and share them with the leads.
我會整理行動項目,並發給各部門主管。 - Thanks again for all your effort today, Priya.
Priya,再次謝謝妳今天的努力。 - Always a pleasure, Jake. We’re making solid progress.
一直很開心和你合作,Jake。我們真的有在穩步前進。 - Let’s keep up the energy next week.
我們下週要繼續保持幹勁。 - Absolutely. I’ll make sure the team stays aligned.
當然。我會確保團隊持續對齊方向。 - Talk soon. Have a great rest of your day.
回頭聊。祝妳今天過得愉快。 - You too, Jake. Take care.
你也是,Jake。保重。