🎧讓英文聽力暴漲的訓練方式|200句真實情境對話|從零開始,用實際對話提升聽力|零基礎學英文|美國英文|快速提高英語水平|中英對照解說|一天一小時英文|The 1 Hour English Daily

by The 1 hour English daily

Happy learning ! ^^

影片文稿:

  1. So, when you plan a trip, what’s the first thing you book?
    那你在規劃旅程時,第一個會訂的是什麼?
  2. Usually the place I’m crashing. Gotta lock in a good spot.
    通常是住的地方。先搶到好地點很重要。
  3. Same! I always hit Airbnb first.
    我也是,我通常第一個就查 Airbnb。
  4. Yeah, hotels feel kinda stiff sometimes.
    對啊,有些飯店感覺太拘謹了。
  5. Do you go for cheap and cozy or fancy and full service?
    你會選擇便宜又溫馨,還是高級又服務齊全的?
  6. Depends who I’m with. If it’s friends, cheap works.
    看我和誰一起去。如果是朋友,便宜的就可以了。
  7. I once booked a treehouse—best stay ever.
    我曾經訂過樹屋,是我住過最棒的一次。
  8. That’s sick! I stayed in a converted bus once.
    太酷了!我有一次住在一輛改裝巴士裡。
  9. What about transportation? Do you rent a car or go full public transit?
    那交通方面呢?你會租車還是搭大眾運輸?
  10. If I’m in a big city, I just Uber and walk.
    如果是在大城市,我通常就是叫 Uber 再加走路。
  11. Subways are my jam if they’re easy to figure out.
    如果地鐵好懂,我真的很愛搭。
  12. Tokyo’s was wild but super efficient.
    東京的超複雜,但效率超高。
  13. Do you plan everything or leave room for spontaneity?
    你會把行程排滿,還是留點彈性?
  14. I like to leave some space to just wander.
    我喜歡留些空白時間可以隨意走走。
  15. Some of my best memories came from random detours.
    我很多最棒的回憶都來自那些臨時的行程。
  16. Honestly, the best stuff’s never on the itinerary.
    老實說,最精彩的通常都不在行程表上。
  17. Do you ever travel without booking ahead?
    你會完全不先訂就出發旅行嗎?
  18. Sometimes, but it’s risky during peak season.
    有時候會,但旺季真的有風險。
  19. I once ended up sleeping in a 24-hour café.
    我有一次臨時沒地方住,睡在 24 小時咖啡廳。
  20. No way! At least it had Wi-Fi, right?
    誇張耶!至少還有 Wi-Fi 吧?
  21. How far in advance do you usually plan trips?
    你通常會提前多久開始規劃旅行?
  22. For big trips, like two to three months ahead.
    如果是大型旅程,大概提前兩三個月吧。
  23. I’m more of a last-minute person, honestly.
    老實說,我比較是臨時起意型的。
  24. That’s bold. I’d be stressed out.
    好勇敢,我應該會超緊張。
  25. Do you use Google Maps to plan routes?
    你會用 Google 地圖來規劃路線嗎?
  26. Always. I even download offline maps.
    一定會。我甚至會先下載離線地圖。
  27. Same here. It saved me so many times.
    我也是。它救了我超多次。
  28. Especially in places with no signal.
    尤其是沒有訊號的地方真的靠它。
  29. Do you prefer trains, buses, or planes when hopping cities?
    你在城市之間移動時比較喜歡搭火車、公車,還是飛機?
  30. I love trains. More legroom and you see the scenery.
    我喜歡火車。比較寬敞,還可以看風景。
  31. Flights are faster, but kind of soulless.
    飛機是快啦,但總覺得少了什麼。
  32. Yeah, it’s just point A to point B.
    對啊,就是從 A 點到 B 點而已。
  33. Ever had a nightmare travel connection?
    有遇過什麼超級慘的轉機經驗嗎?
  34. Totally. Once had a layover from 2 a.m. to 10 a.m.
    有一次半夜兩點轉機到早上十點,超崩潰。
  35. Yikes. I once missed a flight because I trusted a sketchy shuttle.
    好慘。我有一次因為相信一台不靠譜的接駁車而錯過班機。
  36. Classic. You never forget those moments.
    經典案例。那種事一輩子都忘不了。
  37. Any apps you swear by when planning trips?
    你有推薦的旅遊規劃必備 App 嗎?
  38. Rome2Rio. It shows you every way to get somewhere.
    Rome2Rio,我很愛。它會顯示所有交通方式。
  39. I gotta check that out. Always nice to have a backup plan.
    我一定要來用看看。有備案總是好事。
  40. Exactly. Travel smart, not just fast.
    沒錯。聰明旅行,不只是講求快。
  41. What’s the most unforgettable cultural experience you’ve had while traveling?
    你旅途中最難忘的文化體驗是什麼?
  42. Easy. A traditional tea ceremony in Japan.
    很簡單,日本的傳統茶道體驗。
  43. That sounds amazing. What made it so special?
    聽起來很棒。是什麼讓它這麼特別?
  44. The calm, the attention to detail—every movement meant something.
    寧靜、細節,每個動作都有意義。
  45. I felt that way visiting a temple in Thailand.
    我在泰國參觀寺廟時也有那種感覺。
  46. Oh yeah? Was it a guided experience?
    是嗎?那是有導覽的行程嗎?
  47. Kinda, but most of it was just absorbing the vibe.
    有一點,但大部分只是靜靜感受那裡的氛圍。
  48. That’s the best way to learn—just be there.
    那才是最好的學習方式——身在其中。
  49. Did you get to try any local customs?
    你有體驗當地習俗嗎?
  50. I took part in a lantern release during a festival.
    有,在節慶時參加了放天燈活動。
  51. That’s so wholesome. I’ve only seen those in movies.
    那太有意義了。我只在電影裡看過。
  52. It was beautiful. Everyone made a wish.
    現場真的很美,每個人都在許願。
  53. I once got invited to a family dinner in Morocco.
    我有一次在摩洛哥被邀請參加當地家庭聚餐。
  54. That sounds epic! What was it like?
    聽起來超讚!那是什麼樣的經驗?
  55. Warm, chaotic, and full of food.
    熱情、熱鬧,而且菜超多。
  56. Sounds like my kind of dinner.
    聽起來就是我愛的那種聚餐。
  57. Did you eat with your hands?
    你是用手吃的嗎?
  58. Yup. It felt super natural after a few minutes.
    是啊,過幾分鐘就覺得很自然了。
  59. That’s the cool thing about travel—it stretches your norm.
    這就是旅行最酷的地方,會打開你的視野。
  60. Exactly. You walk in as a guest and leave feeling connected.
    沒錯,像是原本是客人,離開時卻像朋友。
  61. Ever had a culture shock moment?
    有遇過文化衝擊的時刻嗎?
  62. Oh yeah. First time I used a squat toilet.
    當然有,第一次用蹲式廁所超震撼。
  63. That’ll do it. I struggled with chopsticks at first.
    那真的會震撼。我一開始也不會用筷子。
  64. But now you’re a pro, right?
    現在你應該很厲害了吧?
  65. Kinda. I still drop noodles sometimes.
    還好啦,我有時還是會掉麵條。
  66. That’s relatable. We’ve all been there.
    太有共鳴了,我們都有這種時候。
  67. Did you ever try on traditional clothes?
    你有穿過當地傳統服飾嗎?
  68. Yes, in Vietnam. The áo dài is gorgeous.
    有,在越南。長衫真的超美。
  69. I’ve always wanted to do that.
    我一直很想試試看。
  70. It makes you feel part of something.
    那種感覺真的像融入當地文化。
  71. Any local celebrations you’ve joined?
    你有參加過當地的慶典嗎?
  72. I went to Holi in India. Color everywhere!
    有,我參加過印度的胡里節,到處都是顏色。
  73. That looks insane in photos.
    那節日的照片看起來超瘋狂。
  74. Even crazier in person!
    現場更瘋狂!
  75. Culture really is the best part of traveling.
    文化體驗真的才是旅行最棒的部分。
  76. It stays with you long after the trip.
    那些感受會一直留在心裡。
  77. I want to journal more when I travel.
    我以後旅行想多寫點紀錄。
  78. Same. Writing it down makes it last.
    我也是,寫下來才會記得久。
  79. Let’s plan our next cultural adventure soon.
    我們下次也一起來場文化之旅吧。
  80. Deal. I’m already thinking of ideas.
    一言為定,我已經開始想地方了。
  81. Have you ever missed a flight before?
    你有錯過班機的經驗嗎?
  82. Unfortunately, yes. It was a total mess.
    不幸有過,那次整個超混亂。
  83. Same here. Mine was because of crazy traffic.
    我也是。我的那次是因為交通大塞車。
  84. Mine was due to a delayed connection.
    我的那次是因為前一班延誤了。
  85. Did the airline help you out?
    航空公司有協助你嗎?
  86. Barely. I had to beg for a hotel voucher.
    幾乎沒有,我還得拜託他們給住宿券。
  87. That’s rough. I once slept on the airport floor.
    真慘,我有一次睡在機場地板上。
  88. Been there. Not my finest moment.
    我懂,我也睡過。不是人生高光時刻。
  89. Ever lost your luggage?
    你有行李被搞丟過嗎?
  90. Yep. It went to Spain while I went to Italy.
    有啊,它飛去西班牙,我人到義大利。
  91. That’s wild! How long did it take to get it back?
    太誇張了!那你等了多久才拿回來?
  92. Three whole days—with no clothes except airport socks.
    整整三天,我只剩機場發的襪子。
  93. I always pack a spare outfit in my carry-on now.
    我現在隨身行李一定放一套備用衣服。
  94. Same. Just in case.
    我也是,備而不用總比沒準備好。
  95. What’s the worst delay you’ve had?
    你遇過最誇張的延誤是多久?
  96. Eight hours in Manila, no updates, no food.
    在馬尼拉等了八小時,沒有通知、沒有餐點。
  97. I’d lose my mind. How did you survive that?
    我一定會抓狂。你怎麼熬過去的?
  98. Free Wi-Fi, loud music, and snacks I smuggled in.
    靠免費 Wi-Fi、音樂、還有自己偷偷帶的零食。
  99. Ever had your passport stolen?
    你有護照被偷過嗎?
  100. Nope, and I hope it stays that way!
    沒有,而且我希望永遠不要發生。
  101. My friend lost hers in Vietnam. Total nightmare.
    我朋友在越南弄丟護照,超級慘。
  102. Yikes. Did she make it to the embassy in time?
    天啊!她有及時趕到大使館嗎?
  103. Barely. She cried in the taxi the whole way.
    勉強有,她整路在計程車裡哭。
  104. Honestly, I would too. That’s terrifying.
    老實說,我也會哭。那真的很可怕。
  105. Ever get sick during a trip?
    你有旅行中生病過嗎?
  106. Yep. Food poisoning in Mexico. Brutal.
    有啊。在墨西哥食物中毒。超慘。
  107. Oh no. Did you have to cancel stuff?
    天啊,那你行程是不是全取消了?
  108. Missed a whole tour. Spent the day in bed.
    錯過一整個行程,只能躺床休息。
  109. I always carry a mini medicine kit now.
    我現在都會帶一個小藥包出門。
  110. Same here. Learned the hard way.
    我也是,經歷過一次就學乖了。
  111. What about tech issues? Ever lose your phone abroad?
    你遇過科技上的問題嗎?比如手機弄丟?
  112. Not yet, but I had no charger for two days.
    還沒,但我曾經兩天找不到充電器。
  113. Oof. That’s brutal when you rely on your phone for everything.
    哇,那真的很慘,尤其現在什麼都靠手機。
  114. Literally couldn’t even find my hostel.
    我連我的青年旅館都找不到。
  115. Any tricks for handling unexpected stuff?
    有什麼應對突發狀況的技巧嗎?
  116. Stay calm, breathe, and talk to locals.
    保持冷靜,深呼吸,問問當地人。
  117. Good advice. Panic never helps.
    好建議。慌張從來沒幫助。
  118. Exactly. Flexibility is key when traveling.
    沒錯,旅行時靈活應變才是關鍵。
  119. I guess that’s what makes it an adventure, right?
    這就是旅行冒險的本質,不是嗎?
  120. For sure. The chaos becomes the story later.
    絕對是。混亂的事最後都變成回憶。
  121. Have you ever struggled with a language barrier while traveling?
    你旅途中有遇過語言障礙嗎?
  122. Oh, for sure. Especially in small towns.
    當然有,尤其是在一些小鎮裡。
  123. Same! I once tried ordering food in France and totally failed.
    我也是!我在法國點餐完全失敗。
  124. Did you get the wrong dish?
    是點錯餐了嗎?
  125. Yeah, I got liver instead of chicken.
    對,我點雞肉結果來了牛肝。
  126. Yikes. That’s a surprise bite.
    哇,那應該第一口就很驚喜。
  127. What do you usually do when you can’t speak the language?
    當你不會當地語言時,你通常怎麼辦?
  128. Lots of pointing and weird charades.
    我都比手畫腳,演得像在玩猜謎遊戲。
  129. Google Translate saves me every time.
    我每次都靠 Google 翻譯救援。
  130. Same. Life saver.
    我也是,超級救星。
  131. Did you ever try speaking in broken local phrases?
    你有試過用破破的當地語言講話嗎?
  132. Yeah! People actually appreciate the effort.
    有啊!其實他們都很欣賞你願意試。
  133. I once said “thank you” in eight languages on one trip.
    我有一次旅行中用八種語言說「謝謝」。
  134. That’s awesome. Did you practice beforehand?
    太酷了!你是提前練習的嗎?
  135. Kinda. Some were last-minute cramming.
    有些是臨時抱佛腳的啦。
  136. Still impressive though.
    不過還是蠻厲害的。
  137. Ever had someone misunderstand you badly?
    有人誤解你說的話嗎?
  138. I said “I’m full” in Thai but it sounded rude.
    我在泰國說「我吃飽了」,結果聽起來超沒禮貌。
  139. Oh no! How did you fix it?
    天啊!你怎麼解決的?
  140. I just smiled and bowed a lot.
    我只好一直笑然後猛點頭。
  141. I learned to keep everything super simple.
    我學會了盡量把話講得很簡單。
  142. Same here. Short words, slow speed.
    我也是。用簡單詞,講慢一點。
  143. Do you ever draw pictures to explain stuff?
    你有畫圖來解釋事情的時候嗎?
  144. Totally! I once drew a fish to order seafood.
    當然有!我曾經畫魚來點海鮮。
  145. That’s genius. Did it work?
    太聰明了!有成功嗎?
  146. It did! The waiter laughed but brought the right dish.
    有啊!服務生笑了但也送對了餐。
  147. Sometimes a smile helps more than words.
    有時候笑容比語言更管用。
  148. Absolutely. Kindness is universal.
    沒錯,友善是共通語言。
  149. Ever tried using hand gestures that totally failed?
    你有做錯手勢然後出糗的經驗嗎?
  150. I once made a “check” sign and they brought the police.
    我比出結帳的手勢,結果他們叫來警察。
  151. No way! That’s hilarious.
    不會吧!這也太好笑了。
  152. I laughed after I realized it wasn’t serious.
    我後來才笑出來,因為只是誤會一場。
  153. Do you download language packs before trips?
    你旅行前會下載語言包嗎?
  154. Always. Especially for offline use.
    一定會,特別是為了離線時用。
  155. I also screenshot important phrases.
    我也會把重要句子截圖下來。
  156. Smart move. Saves time when you’re stuck.
    聰明,卡關時可以馬上用。
  157. Has anyone ever helped translate for you?
    有人幫你翻譯過嗎?
  158. Yes! A kid helped me buy medicine once.
    有,一個小孩幫我買藥。
  159. That’s so wholesome. People are good everywhere.
    太溫暖了。世界上到處都有好人。
  160. Totally. Language might differ, but kindness doesn’t.
    完全認同。語言不同,善意不變。
  161. What’s the weirdest souvenir you’ve ever bought?
    你買過最奇怪的紀念品是什麼?
  162. Easy—dried scorpions from Thailand.
    很簡單,泰國的乾燥蠍子。
  163. No way! Did you actually eat one?
    不會吧!你真的吃了嗎?
  164. I did. Crunchy and salty. Not bad.
    吃了,脆脆鹹鹹的,其實還不錯。
  165. Mine’s less intense—a rock shaped like a heart from Iceland.
    我的比較溫和,是一顆心形的冰島石頭。
  166. That’s actually sweet.
    那其實蠻可愛的。
  167. I just liked the shape and color.
    我只是覺得形狀和顏色很特別。
  168. That’s the best kind—meaningful to you.
    這種最好,對你有意義就好。
  169. Do you usually collect something while traveling?
    你旅行時會固定收集什麼嗎?
  170. I collect magnets. Classic, I know.
    我收集磁鐵。雖然老派,但很經典。
  171. I have a whole fridge full of them too.
    我冰箱也快被貼滿了。
  172. It’s like a travel diary in magnet form.
    就像一本磁鐵版的旅行日記。
  173. Ever brought something home you regretted?
    有帶回過讓你後悔的東西嗎?
  174. Yeah, a huge drum I couldn’t fit in my suitcase.
    有,一面超大的鼓根本塞不進行李箱。
  175. Oh no! What did you do with it?
    天啊!你後來怎麼處理?
  176. Shipped it. Cost more than the drum itself.
    用寄的,運費比鼓還貴。
  177. I once bought handmade shoes in Morocco.
    我曾在摩洛哥買過手工鞋。
  178. Sounds cool. Did they fit well?
    聽起來不錯,穿起來合腳嗎?
  179. They were gorgeous but a size too small.
    超漂亮,但小一號。
  180. Oof, that hurts. Literally.
    哇,那真的會痛。
  181. I still keep them for the memory.
    我還是留著做紀念。
  182. That’s what souvenirs are for.
    紀念品本來就是這樣用的。
  183. Ever buy snacks as souvenirs?
    你有買過零食當紀念品嗎?
  184. All the time! Especially weird candy.
    常常!尤其是怪怪的糖果。
  185. I brought home seaweed KitKats from Japan.
    我從日本帶回來海苔口味 KitKat。
  186. I’ve had those! Salty-sweet combo.
    我吃過那個!鹹甜超妙組合。
  187. Do you display your souvenirs or store them?
    你的紀念品是展示出來還是收起來?
  188. I mix it up—some go on shelves, some in boxes.
    混合,有些擺出來,有些收著。
  189. My room looks like a tiny museum.
    我的房間像迷你博物館一樣。
  190. That sounds awesome.
    聽起來超酷的。
  191. Do you ever bring souvenirs for friends?
    你會買紀念品送朋友嗎?
  192. Always! Especially things they’d never find here.
    會啊!尤其是這裡買不到的東西。
  193. One time I gave my roommate camel milk chocolate.
    有一次我送室友駱駝奶巧克力。
  194. What did they say?
    他們什麼反應?
  195. She freaked out but then loved it.
    她一開始很驚訝,但後來超愛。
  196. That’s the best kind of surprise.
    這種驚喜最棒了。
  197. I think souvenirs tell your story in objects.
    我覺得紀念品像是物品版的旅行故事。
  198. Totally. Little time capsules.
    完全同意,像小時光膠囊一樣。
  199. Let’s make a pact—one weird souvenir per country.
    我們來約定,每個國家都帶一樣怪紀念品回來。
  200. Deal! Starting with our next trip.
    說定了!從下趟旅程開始。

You may also like