🎧高效率英文聽力訓練|早晚聽英文一次|快速掌握日常聊天英文|200句情境實例英文對話|輕鬆學英文不費力|英國口音練習|超多高頻單字|一天一小時英文|The-1-Hour-English-Daily

by The 1 hour English daily

Happy learning ! ^^

影片文稿:

  1. Have you tried any new workout classes lately?
    你最近有試什麼新的健身課嗎?
  2. Not really. I’m more of a walk-the-dog kind of guy.
    沒特別欸,我比較像那種帶狗去散步派的。
  3. Haha, fair! I just started this dance cardio class.
    哈哈可以~我最近開始上一種舞蹈有氧課程。
  4. Dance cardio? That sounds… energetic.
    舞蹈有氧?聽起來…蠻有活力的嘛。
  5. Totally! It’s like clubbing, but healthier.
    超級像!就像去夜店,只是比較健康。
  6. I suppose you get music and sweat in both, eh?
    聽起來夜店跟運動差不多嘛,都是音樂+流汗。
  7. Exactly! And you don’t even notice you’re working out.
    沒錯!你根本不會意識到自己在運動。
  8. That does sound better than lifting weights.
    這聽起來確實比舉啞鈴有趣多了。
  9. Ever done Zumba? It’s wild.
    你有上過 Zumba 嗎?超瘋的。
  10. I’ve seen clips. Looks like organised chaos.
    我有看過影片,看起來像很有秩序的混亂。
  11. It’s so fun! You don’t need to be good—just move.
    超級好玩!根本不需要會跳,只要動就好。
  12. That’s good. I dance like a malfunctioning robot.
    那就好,我跳起舞來像壞掉的機器人。
  13. What about yoga? That your thing?
    那你有做過瑜珈嗎?
  14. Tried it once. Fell asleep during the meditation bit.
    試過一次,冥想那段直接睡著。
  15. That’s kind of the goal though! Relaxed to the max.
    那其實也算達標了吧~完全放鬆啊。
  16. True. I did feel zen… for about five minutes.
    也是啦~我那五分鐘的確蠻有禪感的。
  17. Ever done Pilates? It looks chill but it burns.
    你有上過皮拉提斯嗎?看起來很溫和,但做起來超累。
  18. Never. Sounds like a trap.
    沒欸,聽起來就是騙人的東西。
  19. Haha it totally is. You’ll be sore for days.
    哈哈完全就是!隔天會痠到不想動。
  20. Sounds like torture wrapped in leggings.
    聽起來像穿著緊身褲的酷刑欸。
  21. Do you prefer working out alone or in a group?
    你比較喜歡自己運動還是上團課?
  22. Alone. I don’t want witnesses to my struggle.
    自己啦,我不想有人看到我崩潰的樣子。
  23. Haha fair. I like group energy though—it pushes me.
    哈哈合理啦~但我喜歡團課的氣氛,會激勵我。
  24. I get that. Bit of peer pressure, in a good way.
    我懂,有點那種良性壓力的感覺對吧。
  25. Ever tried boxing fitness?
    你有試過拳擊健身嗎?
  26. Only with a video game controller.
    有啊,不過是拿著電玩控制器那種。
  27. Real boxing classes are such a stress reliever.
    現場拳擊課真的超紓壓的。
  28. I imagine punching air is pretty satisfying.
    我可以想像~打空氣應該蠻紓壓的。
  29. So what keeps you active then?
    那你平常都靠什麼活動保持身體動起來?
  30. Long walks, biking now and then… and running from responsibilities.
    散步啊、偶爾騎車…還有逃避現實。
  31. Lol that last one burns the most calories.
    哈哈最後那個燃燒的熱量最多吧。
  32. Especially when bills are involved.
    尤其是當帳單來的時候。
  33. Do you track your workouts or just vibe it?
    你會記錄運動成果還是隨性一點?
  34. Mostly vibe. I trust the mirror, not the app.
    我都憑感覺啦~我比較相信鏡子,不是 APP。
  35. Honestly, same. If my jeans fit, I’m good.
    老實說我也一樣,只要褲子還穿得下我就安心。
  36. That’s the ultimate fitness test.
    那才是真正的身材檢測標準。
  37. We should try a class together sometime!
    我們下次要不要一起去上課?
  38. Only if I can hide in the back.
    可以啦~但我一定要躲到最後一排。
  39. Deal! But I’m dragging you to the front next time.
    好啊~但下次我會硬拉你坐前排喔。
  40. Rude. But fine, you win.
    太壞了吧~好啦你贏了。
  41. Are you into travel photography?
    你喜歡旅行時拍照嗎?
  42. Bit of an amateur, but yeah—I enjoy it.
    算是個業餘攝影愛好者吧~我蠻喜歡的。
  43. Same! I’m literally obsessed with getting the perfect shot.
    我也是耶~我超愛拍出完美畫面。
  44. Figures. You give off photogenic energy.
    難怪~你看起來就很適合當鏡頭主角。
  45. Haha stop! But yeah, I always chase golden hour.
    哈哈不要鬧~但真的,我拍照都追黃金時段。
  46. Good call. Soft light does wonders.
    很聰明欸~柔光真的很加分。
  47. What’s the best photo you’ve ever taken?
    你拍過最得意的照片是哪一張?
  48. Probably one I took in Iceland—right place, right time.
    應該是在冰島拍的一張吧~剛好天時地利人和。
  49. Ugh, jealous! Was it the Northern Lights?
    喔~好羨慕喔!是拍極光嗎?
  50. Spot on. Pure luck, but it looked pro.
    沒錯,就是那個。純粹運氣,不過成品超像專業攝影。
  51. I took one in Morocco—sunset + camels = magic.
    我有一次在摩洛哥拍到夕陽+駱駝,整個畫面超夢幻。
  52. That’s got to be postcard-worthy.
    那應該可以直接拿去印明信片了吧。
  53. I literally framed it at home.
    那張我真的有裱框掛起來。
  54. I would too, honestly.
    老實說我也會這麼做欸。
  55. Do you edit your pics?
    你會修圖嗎?
  56. Just a bit—mainly contrast and crop.
    一點點啦~主要是調對比跟裁切。
  57. Same! I love using Lightroom on my phone.
    我也是耶!我超常用 Lightroom。
  58. Handy little app, that one.
    那個 APP 超方便的,不錯用。
  59. Are you more into landscapes or people shots?
    你比較喜歡拍風景還是人物?
  60. Landscapes. People move too much!
    風景吧~人物太難控制啦!
  61. Haha true! My friends always blink.
    哈哈對!我朋友每次都眨眼。
  62. Same here. Or pull the weirdest faces.
    我朋友不是眨眼就是表情奇怪到爆。
  63. I once took 50 pics of my friend by the Eiffel Tower.
    我有一次在艾菲爾鐵塔幫我朋友拍了五十張照片。
  64. Classic tourist dedication, that.
    經典觀光客精神,哈哈哈。
  65. It was worth it—one of them actually turned out great.
    值得啦~其中有一張真的拍得很好。
  66. One out of fifty? Sounds about right.
    五十張中有一張成功,聽起來很合理。
  67. Do you use a camera or just your phone?
    你是用相機還是手機拍照?
  68. Mostly phone. Less to carry, more to enjoy.
    通常用手機~這樣輕鬆多了,也能更享受旅行。
  69. Totally get that. Some phones are basically cameras now.
    我懂!現在手機根本快比相機還強了。
  70. Exactly. Mine’s got better zoom than my old DSLR.
    就是嘛~我手機的變焦比我以前的單眼還猛。
  71. Ever tried drone shots?
    你有玩過空拍機嗎?
  72. Once. Nearly flew it into a tree.
    有一次~差點撞到樹就是了。
  73. Haha classic! But they get amazing angles.
    哈哈經典欸!但那個視角真的超酷。
  74. They do. It makes you feel like a movie director.
    對啊~拍起來超有導演感的。
  75. Where’s your dream destination to shoot?
    你夢想中的拍照地點是哪裡?
  76. New Zealand. Mountains, beaches, the works.
    紐西蘭!山景、海灘、通通有。
  77. Yesss! Mine’s Japan—cherry blossoms and neon.
    我也是耶~我想去日本拍櫻花+夜景霓虹。
  78. That’d be unreal. So much contrast.
    那個畫面感超強,反差超大但很美。
  79. Next trip, we bring cameras and chase light.
    下一次旅行,我們帶相機一起去追光線!
  80. Deal. But you’re carrying the tripod.
    好啊~但腳架你要背喔。
  81. Have you ever been to a food festival here?
    你有參加過這裡的美食節嗎?
  82. Yeah, I went to one last summer—absolutely packed.
    有啊,我去年夏天有去一次,人超爆多的。
  83. I love that chaos! So many smells and flavors.
    我就愛那種亂中有序的感覺!滿滿的味道跟香氣~
  84. It’s a sensory overload, but in a good way.
    對啊~五感大爆炸,但其實很爽。
  85. I once had five different kinds of tacos in one day.
    我有一次一天吃了五種不同的塔可。
  86. Impressive. That’s dedication.
    太厲害了~這叫真正的吃貨精神。
  87. Did you try anything weird?
    你有吃過什麼奇怪的東西嗎?
  88. I had deep-fried pickles once. Surprisingly decent.
    有欸~我吃過炸酸黃瓜,意外地好吃。
  89. Omg I love those! Crunchy and salty perfection.
    哇我超愛那個的!脆脆鹹鹹剛剛好。
  90. Bit strange, but yeah, it works somehow.
    有點怪,但說實話…真的不錯。
  91. Have you ever been to a night market?
    你有逛過夜市嗎?
  92. Only once, in Taiwan. Total food heaven.
    有一次,在台灣。那根本是吃貨天堂。
  93. Right?! I was obsessed with the bubble tea stands.
    就是吧!我超愛那些手搖飲攤位~
  94. Those queues are no joke. Worth it though.
    那些排隊超誇張欸,但喝到覺得值啦。
  95. Farmers’ markets are more chill but still amazing.
    農夫市集氣氛就比較悠閒,但我也超喜歡。
  96. Yeah, proper fresh stuff and friendly folks.
    對啊~食材都超新鮮,大家也很親切。
  97. I always buy way too much bread and jam.
    我每次都買一堆麵包跟果醬~
  98. Same here. I once bought honey I didn’t even need.
    我也是,有次還買了根本用不到的蜂蜜。
  99. There’s something wholesome about those markets.
    那些市集整個很有溫度的感覺。
  100. Agreed. No stress, just vibes.
    沒錯~一點壓力都沒有,就是純粹享受。
  101. Do you usually go early or late?
    你逛市集會早點去還是晚點?
  102. Early. Fewer crowds, better croissants.
    早上!人比較少,可頌也還熱的。
  103. Smart! I always get stuck in the brunch rush.
    聰明欸~我都剛好卡在人最多的時段。
  104. That’s when the best stuff runs out too.
    而且那時候最好吃的也差不多賣完了。
  105. Ever tried making something you bought there?
    你有試過用市集買的東西下廚嗎?
  106. I tried cooking with truffle oil once. Total fail.
    我有試過用松露油做菜,結果超失敗的。
  107. Haha at least you tried!
    哈哈至少你有嘗試啦!
  108. Cheers. It smelled fancy, at least.
    謝囉~至少整間房子都飄松露味啦。
  109. I love sampling everything. Like, give me one bite of everything.
    我最愛一直試吃,什麼都來一點。
  110. Dangerous move. That’s how you end up full before lunch.
    危險操作欸~這樣午餐前就飽到爆。
  111. Worth it though. I had the best cheese sample once.
    但很值得~我有一次吃到超讚的起司試吃。
  112. Oh yes. Those little cheese guys always get me.
    起司攤那種小試吃真的每次都讓我破防。
  113. Do you like the handmade stuff too?
    你也喜歡那些手作攤位嗎?
  114. Definitely. I got a mug once I still use daily.
    當然!我有買過一個馬克杯到現在還在用。
  115. I once bought homemade soap that smelled like a forest.
    我買過一塊聞起來像森林的手工皂。
  116. Fancy! Did it work as actual soap though?
    看起來很高級欸~但真的能洗得乾淨嗎?
  117. Barely. But it looked aesthetic on my shelf.
    幾乎不能~但放在架上超美的啦。
  118. That’s half the point, isn’t it?
    這就是一半的重點了吧哈哈。
  119. Let’s hit the market next weekend. My treat.
    下週末去市集逛一波吧,我請客~
  120. You had me at “treat”. Deal!
    你一說請客我就答應啦!成~
  121. Are you into sports at all?
    你平常有在看運動嗎?
  122. Big time. Football’s basically a religion back home.
    超有啊~足球在我們國家根本就是信仰。
  123. Like, soccer football?
    你是說那個「足球」?
  124. Yeah, the one you play with your foot.
    對啊~那種真的用腳踢的那個。
  125. Haha fair. I’m more into basketball—huge NBA fan.
    哈哈可以~我比較喜歡籃球,是個 NBA 狂粉。
  126. Figures. You’ve got the courts and everything.
    不意外啦~你們那邊籃球風氣超強。
  127. My team’s the Lakers. I grew up watching Kobe.
    我支持的是湖人隊,從小看 Kobe 長大。
  128. Solid choice. Absolute legend.
    不錯的選擇。他真的是傳奇。
  129. Do you watch the Premier League?
    你有在看英超嗎?
  130. Religiously. I support Arsenal. Painful but loyal.
    完全有啊~我是阿森納球迷。痛苦但忠誠。
  131. Ohhh I’ve heard Arsenal fans are intense.
    哦我有聽說阿森納迷都很狂熱。
  132. We suffer in style.
    我們是有風格的受虐狂。
  133. I tried watching a match once—those fans go hard!
    我有看過一場比賽,現場粉絲超誇張的!
  134. It’s a proper atmosphere. Nothing else like it.
    那氣氛真的超讚,全世界找不到第二個。
  135. Have you ever been to a stadium game?
    你有現場看過球賽嗎?
  136. Loads. The energy’s unreal.
    超多次!現場氣氛真的無法比。
  137. Same! I saw an NBA game once—total bucket list moment.
    我也是!我看過一次 NBA 現場,那是我的夢想清單之一。
  138. Must’ve been mental.
    那一定超嗨吧~
  139. What about tennis? You into that?
    網球你有在看嗎?
  140. Wimbledon’s a summer tradition. Strawberries, drama, and all.
    溫布頓是我們英國的夏季儀式~草莓、戲劇張力、通通有。
  141. Haha that sounds classy!
    哈哈聽起來好高級喔~
  142. It is… until someone breaks a racket.
    是啦…直到有人砸球拍為止哈哈。
  143. I really got into women’s soccer lately. Super inspiring.
    我最近很迷女子足球隊,超激勵人心。
  144. The Lionesses have been brilliant.
    我們英國女足最近真的超強。
  145. Do you follow the Olympics?
    你有在看奧運嗎?
  146. Always. Bit of a national pride moment.
    那時候全國都會超有榮譽感那種。
  147. I love the swimming events. So intense!
    我超愛看游泳項目!緊張刺激。
  148. I’m more of a track and field guy myself.
    我自己比較愛田徑類的比賽。
  149. Do you play any sports yourself?
    你自己有在運動嗎?
  150. Used to play a bit of rugby. Now just jog and complain.
    以前有打點橄欖球啦~現在只會慢跑兼碎念。
  151. Lol I feel that. I play pick-up basketball sometimes.
    哈哈我懂~我偶爾打一下鬥牛啦。
  152. That still counts!
    那也很不錯啦!
  153. Have you ever watched American football?
    你有看過美式足球嗎?
  154. Bit confusing, but it’s growing on me.
    有啦~有點搞不懂規則,但漸漸習慣了。
  155. Super Bowl parties are the best part, honestly.
    說真的我最愛的還是超級盃派對啦。
  156. Oh I bet. Food, ads, and a bit of sport in between.
    我相信~吃東西、廣告、再加點球賽這樣。
  157. Sports really do bring people together.
    運動真的有凝聚人心的魔力耶。
  158. Even if we shout at the screen while doing it.
    雖然我們是一邊罵電視一邊凝聚啦哈哈。
  159. Next game, we watch it together. Drinks on me!
    下次有比賽我們一起看~飲料我請!
  160. Deal—I’ll bring the snacks.
    好啊~零食我包辦!
  161. Have you ever tried learning another language?
    你有學過別的語言嗎?
  162. Yeah, I dabbled in Spanish—didn’t get far though.
    有啊~我有碰過西班牙文,但沒學多深啦。
  163. I’m learning French now. It’s actually fun!
    我現在在學法文~其實還蠻好玩的!
  164. Fair play. French pronunciation’s no joke though.
    不錯欸~但法文發音真的是硬核。
  165. I started watching shows with subtitles. Helps a ton.
    我會看外語影集配字幕~超有用!
  166. Same. Feels like you’re learning without trying.
    我也是~看著看著就吸收進去了。
  167. Do you use any apps for learning?
    你有用什麼學習 APP 嗎?
  168. Duolingo mostly. That owl keeps guilt-tripping me.
    用 Duolingo 比較多~那隻貓頭鷹超會讓人有罪惡感,不學不行那種。
  169. Haha seriously! I feel judged when I miss a day.
    哈哈真的!我一沒打卡就覺得被盯著。
  170. Same here. Passive-aggressive bird.
    我也是~那隻鳥超有情緒勒索感的。
  171. I’m thinking about finding a language exchange partner.
    我在考慮找語言交換夥伴耶~
  172. That’s a great shout. Real convo makes a real difference.
    好主意!實際對話真的差很多。
  173. Have you done that before?
    你有做過語言交換嗎?
  174. Once, with a French student. Bit awkward at first.
    有過一次~對象是個法國學生,剛開始有點尷尬。
  175. Same here. But after a few chats, it got easier.
    我也是欸~聊幾次後就越來越自然了。
  176. Yeah, you get into a rhythm eventually.
    對啊,後來就抓到節奏了。
  177. I like mixing things—podcasts, journaling, chatting.
    我喜歡混著來~聽 podcast、寫日記、跟人聊天。
  178. That’s the way. Variety keeps it interesting.
    這樣才對~有變化才不會膩。
  179. Do you ever practice by thinking in the language?
    你會試著用那個語言在腦中思考嗎?
  180. I’ve tried. I end up arguing with myself.
    有啊~結果變成自己跟自己吵架哈哈。
  181. I do that in the shower. Full conversations in my head.
    我都在洗澡時這樣自言自語~腦中整場對話。
  182. You too? I thought I was the only weirdo!
    原來你也會?我還以為只有我這怪人。
  183. Do you write vocab lists?
    你會抄單字表嗎?
  184. Not really. I use flashcards—less boring.
    不太會,我都用單字卡,比較不無聊。
  185. I use sticky notes at home—label everything!
    我家到處貼便利貼~所有東西都標上詞。
  186. That’s clever. Passive learning at its best.
    聰明喔~潛移默化的學習法最讚了。
  187. I tried recording myself speaking. So cringe.
    我試過錄自己講話~尷尬到炸裂。
  188. Brave move. I can’t stand hearing my own voice.
    很勇敢欸~我光聽到自己的聲音就想逃。
  189. But it really helps with pronunciation.
    可是真的對發音幫助很大。
  190. True. Painful, but effective.
    沒錯~很折磨人但超有效。
  191. Do you ever get language burnout?
    你會有語言學習疲乏的時候嗎?
  192. All the time. Sometimes I just need a break.
    超常的~有時候真的要暫停一下。
  193. Same. I just switch to music or movies then.
    我也是!我就切去聽歌或看片。
  194. Smart. Still learning, just in disguise.
    聰明~還是在學,只是用別種形式。
  195. What keeps you motivated?
    是什麼讓你持續有動力?
  196. Progress. Even tiny wins keep me going.
    成就感~就算一點點進步也會撐下去。
  197. Let’s be language buddies! Practice once a week?
    那我們來當語言夥伴吧?每週練一次?
  198. Deal. But you’re doing the tongue twisters first.
    好啊~但繞口令你先來喔。
  199. Rude! But fine, I’m in.
    太壞了~但好啦我答應。
  200. Excellent. We’ll be fluent in no time.
    太好了~我們很快就能講得超溜!

You may also like