🎧高效率英文聽力訓練方法|快速掌握每一句話|美國英文|加拿大英文

by The 1 hour English daily

Happy learning ! ^^

影片文稿:

  1. What’s your go-to fast food place?
    你最常吃的速食是哪家?
  2. Definitely McDonald’s. It’s classic, right?
    絕對是麥當勞啦。經典中的經典,不是嗎?
  3. Same here! Their fries are unbeatable.
    我也是!他們的薯條根本無敵。
  4. Oh for sure! Especially when they’re fresh out the fryer.
    對啊!剛炸好的時候超讚的。
  5. Do you like In-N-Out?
    你喜歡 In-N-Out 嗎?
  6. Never had it, we don’t have that back home.
    沒吃過啦,我們那邊沒有這家。
  7. You’re missing out! Their Double-Double is crazy good.
    你真的要試試看!他們的雙層牛肉堡超好吃。
  8. Sounds brilliant. You’ll have to take me.
    聽起來很厲害欸。你要帶我去吃一次。
  9. I could eat Chick-fil-A nuggets every day.
    我可以天天吃 Chick-fil-A 的雞塊。
  10. I’ve tried them once—they’re proper addictive.
    我吃過一次,真的超容易上癮欸。
  11. What’s your favorite menu item ever?
    你最愛的速食餐點是哪一個?
  12. The McFlurry with Oreo, hands down.
    絕對是 Oreo 麥旋風,沒得比。
  13. Omg yes! I used to get that all the time.
    哇真的!我以前常常點那個。
  14. Right? It’s like childhood in a cup.
    對吧?就像一杯童年的味道。
  15. Ever tried Taco Bell?
    你吃過 Taco Bell 嗎?
  16. Once! It was weird but kinda fun.
    吃過一次!有點奇怪但還蠻有趣的。
  17. Haha yeah, it’s not exactly Mexican food.
    哈哈對啦,它不算真的墨西哥菜。
  18. I could tell, but I didn’t mind!
    我感覺得出來,但我還能接受啦!
  19. How about Burger King? Yay or nay?
    那漢堡王你覺得呢?喜歡嗎?
  20. Bit greasy for me, but the onion rings are fab.
    有點油,不過他們的洋蔥圈真的好吃。
  21. Their Whopper is solid though.
    不過他們的華堡還是很不錯的。
  22. Oh yeah, can’t deny that.
    對啦,那個真的沒話說。
  23. Do you eat fast food often?
    你常吃速食嗎?
  24. Not really, but when I do, I go all in.
    不太常,但吃的時候我都吃超多。
  25. Same. It’s like a cheat day feast.
    我也是。就是那種放縱日的概念。
  26. Exactly! Treat yourself, right?
    完全就是啊!偶爾就是要寵自己。
  27. Ever tried Five Guys?
    你吃過 Five Guys 嗎?
  28. Yes! Their chips are massive.
    有啊!他們的薯條超大份的。
  29. Dude, and the peanuts while you wait? Genius.
    欸還有在等餐的時候給花生吃,超聰明欸。
  30. Haha, never seen that before. Loved it.
    哈哈,我第一次看到這種耶,我超喜歡。
  31. If you could make your dream fast food combo, what would it be?
    如果你可以自己配一套夢幻速食組合,會怎麼選?
  32. Maybe McDonald’s fries with Chick-fil-A nuggets?
    嗯…麥當勞薯條配 Chick-fil-A 雞塊吧?
  33. That sounds elite. I’d throw in a milkshake too.
    聽起來很強欸。我還會加一杯奶昔。
  34. Vanilla or chocolate?
    香草還是巧克力?
  35. Chocolate, 100%.
    一定是巧克力啊。
  36. Can’t go wrong with that.
    這個選不會錯啦。
  37. What fast food do you miss from home?
    有沒有哪家你家鄉的速食讓你懷念的?
  38. We’ve got this chain called Supermac’s—so good after a night out.
    我們那邊有一間叫 Supermac’s 的連鎖店,喝完酒吃超爽。
  39. Sounds awesome. You’ll have to take me there someday.
    聽起來超棒的!你有機會要帶我去吃!
  40. Deal! You bring the appetite.
    沒問題!你只要帶著胃來就好。
  41. Got any plans for the weekend?
    你週末有什麼計畫嗎?
  42. Not yet, but I’m up for something fun.
    還沒,不過我想找點好玩的做。
  43. Wanna catch a movie or something?
    要不要去看場電影什麼的?
  44. Ooh, yeah! I’ve been dying to go to the cinema.
    好耶!我超久沒去電影院了。
  45. There’s a new action film out—looks insane.
    最近有一部新的動作片,看起來很猛。
  46. I’m keen! I love a bit of chaos on screen.
    我超想看欸!我就愛看畫面超亂的那種。
  47. Or we could do something chill like a concert?
    或者我們也可以去聽聽現場音樂?
  48. I’d be well up for that. Live music is my thing.
    超可以!現場音樂我最愛了。
  49. There’s this jazz night on Friday—sounds pretty cool.
    星期五有場爵士之夜,感覺不錯欸。
  50. Jazz, huh? That could be a vibe.
    爵士樂啊?好像蠻有氣氛的。
  51. We could grab dinner first, then head over.
    我們可以先去吃個晚餐,再去聽音樂。
  52. Perfect! Make a proper night of it.
    太讚了!就來個完整的夜晚行程。
  53. Any food you’re craving lately?
    最近有特別想吃什麼嗎?
  54. Honestly? I could smash a big bowl of ramen.
    說真的?我超想來一大碗拉麵。
  55. Yes! There’s this spot downtown—it’s legit.
    好耶!市中心有一間我知道的,真的超讚。
  56. Brilliant. Let’s make it a plan.
    太棒了!那就決定囉。
  57. Do you prefer movies or live shows?
    你比較喜歡看電影還是現場表演?
  58. Depends on the mood, but live shows win, usually.
    看心情啦,不過通常我比較愛現場。
  59. Same. There’s just something electric about live music.
    我也是。現場的那種氛圍真的不一樣。
  60. Totally. The energy’s unreal.
    完全同意,現場真的超有感覺。
  61. We should check what’s playing at the indie cinema too.
    我們也可以看看獨立電影院最近在播什麼。
  62. Good shout! They always have hidden gems.
    好主意耶!那裡常有小眾神片。
  63. Ever watched a film that completely surprised you?
    有沒有哪部電影讓你大改觀的?
  64. Yep, once saw a French film I thought I’d hate—but I loved it.
    有啊,我看過一部法國片,原本以為會超無聊,結果超好看。
  65. Haha I love when that happens.
    哈哈,我超喜歡那種驚喜感的。
  66. Right? Totally unexpected.
    對吧?完全出乎意料的那種。
  67. Would you ever go to a music festival?
    你會想去音樂祭嗎?
  68. In a heartbeat. I live for that kind of buzz.
    馬上就去啊!我就愛那種熱鬧感。
  69. There’s one next month actually—we should go.
    下個月其實就有一場,我們可以去欸。
  70. Say less, I’m in.
    不用多說,我直接答應!
  71. Do you like outdoor events or more cozy stuff?
    你喜歡戶外活動還是比較溫馨的那種?
  72. Bit of both, really. Depends on the weather.
    兩種我都行欸,看天氣決定啦。
  73. Same. Rain totally ruins outdoor vibes.
    我也是。下雨真的會毀掉整個氣氛。
  74. True! But a cozy pub gig? Love that.
    說得沒錯!但在酒吧聽小型演出就很棒。
  75. We should just keep our weekend open and see what comes up.
    我們乾脆週末就先留著,看有什麼突然的好活動。
  76. I like that. Spontaneous plans are the best.
    我喜歡這種,臨時起意最讚了。
  77. Agreed. As long as it involves good food and good vibes.
    說得好,只要有好吃的跟好氣氛就夠了。
  78. Exactly. That’s all I need, really.
    完全同意,我要的就這些而已啦。
  79. Can’t wait for Friday now.
    現在超期待週五了啦。
  80. Same here. Let’s make it a good one.
    我也是,我們一定要玩得開心。
  81. I’ve been thinking about redoing my room.
    我最近在想要不要重新整理我的房間。
  82. Ooh, exciting! Got any ideas?
    哦~好期待欸!你有想法了嗎?
  83. I’m leaning toward a minimalist vibe. Super clean.
    我有點想走極簡風,看起來清爽一點。
  84. Love that. Less stuff, more space, right?
    超喜歡那種感覺。少一點雜物,空間更舒服~
  85. Exactly. Just white walls and maybe wood shelves.
    就是啊,白牆+木頭層架差不多。
  86. That’s so Pinterest, in the best way.
    超有 Pinterest 風欸,我是說那種很棒的風格!
  87. What’s your dream room like?
    那你夢想中的房間長怎樣?
  88. Something cozy, with warm lights and a reading nook.
    一定要溫馨!還有暖燈跟閱讀角落。
  89. That sounds peaceful. You into the rustic look?
    聽起來很療癒耶。你喜歡鄉村風那種嗎?
  90. A bit, yeah! Wood, plants, soft throws—all that.
    有一點!木頭、綠色植物、軟毛毯…我都愛。
  91. I saw this YouTube video about Japandi style. Super chill.
    我最近看到一支影片講 Japandi 風,超有感覺。
  92. Oh, that mix of Japanese and Scandinavian? Gorgeous.
    哦~日系加北歐那種對吧?超美的。
  93. Yeah! Neutrals, natural wood, nothing too loud.
    對啊,柔和色系+天然木材,不會太花俏。
  94. It’s so calming. Like a spa but at home.
    感覺超放鬆,像家裡有個溫泉館一樣。
  95. Do you DIY any home stuff?
    你會自己動手做家飾嗎?
  96. Sometimes! I painted a bookshelf last month.
    偶爾會欸!我上個月還刷了一個書架。
  97. That’s impressive! I can barely use a hammer.
    哇你很厲害欸!我連榔頭都不太會用。
  98. Haha, don’t worry—paint is beginner friendly.
    哈哈別怕啦,刷漆超入門的好嗎~
  99. I kinda want to add LED lights behind my desk.
    我有點想在書桌後面加 LED 燈條。
  100. That’d be brilliant for a gaming setup!
    超讚欸!那根本就是電競玩家的配置!
  101. My only worry is making it look tacky.
    我怕會搞得很俗氣。
  102. Just keep it subtle—warm white works wonders.
    用柔白色就不會啦!低調一點就很有質感。
  103. Have you ever been to IKEA and wanted to buy everything?
    你去 IKEA 會不會每次都想買爆?
  104. Literally every time. It’s a trap.
    每次都這樣啦。根本陷阱好嗎~
  105. I bought a lamp and left with five other things.
    我本來只要買燈,結果多帶五樣出來。
  106. Classic IKEA experience, haha.
    這就是 IKEA 魔力,哈哈。
  107. What color palette do you like for a bedroom?
    你房間喜歡什麼色調?
  108. Neutrals with pops of green—plants are a must.
    柔和色+一點綠~植物一定要有的。
  109. I’m all about black, white, and wood. Super sleek.
    我喜歡黑+白+木頭色,超有質感。
  110. Ooh, very modern. Love that.
    哦~這個很現代風,我喜歡。
  111. Would you ever do wallpaper?
    你會考慮貼壁紙嗎?
  112. Maybe! A floral one for the hallway.
    有可能欸!我走廊想貼點花草系的。
  113. I thought wallpaper was old-school, but it’s making a comeback.
    我原本覺得壁紙很老派,但現在感覺又流行了。
  114. Totally! There’s some really chic ones now.
    對啊!現在其實有些超時尚的款式。
  115. My dream is to have a little loft with big windows.
    我夢想是住在有超大窗戶的閣樓。
  116. Same here! Loads of sunlight and plants everywhere.
    我也是欸!整間都是陽光和植物~超療癒。
  117. One day, I’ll make it happen.
    有一天我一定要實現這個夢想。
  118. You better invite me over when you do!
    你實現的時候,一定要邀我去參觀喔!
  119. Deal. Just bring coffee and design tips.
    沒問題~你只要帶咖啡和設計建議來。
  120. Sorted. I’ll even bring scones.
    沒問題,我連司康餅都幫你帶來!
  121. So, where did you grow up?
    所以你是在哪裡長大的啊?
  122. A small village on the west coast of Ireland. Tiny but beautiful.
    愛爾蘭西岸的一個小村莊。超小但風景超美。
  123. That sounds kinda magical.
    聽起來有點夢幻欸。
  124. It is! Fields, sheep, and way too much rain.
    真的!一堆田、羊、還有爆多雨。
  125. I grew up in a small town in Oregon. Real quiet.
    我是在奧勒岡的一個小鎮長大的。蠻安靜的。
  126. Oh nice! What was it like growing up there?
    哦不錯耶!那邊長大是什麼感覺?
  127. Super chill. Not much happened, but that was the charm.
    很悠閒啦,沒什麼大事發生,但反而有種魅力。
  128. Same here. We had one pub, one shop, and everyone knew my grandma.
    我家鄉也是。我們就一間酒吧、一間雜貨店,全村都認識我奶奶。
  129. Did your town have any weird traditions?
    你們小鎮有什麼奇怪的傳統嗎?
  130. Oh yeah! We had an annual goat parade. Don’t ask why.
    有啊!我們每年都會遊行一隻山羊。不要問為什麼哈哈。
  131. Wait, what? That’s hilarious.
    真的假的?太好笑了吧。
  132. I know! The goat wore a crown and everything.
    我知道啊!還給牠戴皇冠什麼的。
  133. We had a watermelon festival. Kids would do seed spitting contests.
    我們有西瓜節。小朋友會比賽誰吐籽吐得遠。
  134. That’s brilliant! I’d totally win that.
    太可愛了吧!我應該會贏欸哈哈。
  135. What was school like for you?
    你們那邊的學校怎麼樣?
  136. Small. My class had maybe 15 people total.
    小到爆。我那屆班上總共才十五個人吧。
  137. No way! We had at least 200 in my year.
    不會吧!我們一屆至少有兩百人耶。
  138. That’d be like, the whole town where I’m from.
    那根本就等於我們整個鎮的人數了哈哈。
  139. Did you ever sneak out as a teen?
    你青少年時期有偷偷溜出門過嗎?
  140. Couldn’t really—we’d be spotted instantly.
    根本不可能啦~走出門馬上就被抓包。
  141. Same. Everyone knew my parents.
    我也是,大家都認識我爸媽。
  142. Classic small-town life. No secrets!
    小鎮就是這樣,什麼事都藏不住。
  143. What did people do for fun there?
    你們那邊的人平常都在幹嘛打發時間?
  144. Honestly? Hanging at the petrol station was the vibe.
    老實說?我們都在加油站外面閒晃。
  145. Haha, for real?
    哈哈真的喔?
  146. I swear. There was nowhere else to go!
    我發誓啦~我們根本沒別的地方可以去。
  147. We used to hang out by the lake. Bonfires and all that.
    我們以前都會去湖邊玩。升營火之類的。
  148. That sounds proper lovely. Like a movie scene.
    聽起來超棒欸~根本像電影畫面。
  149. Ever thought about moving back someday?
    你有想過哪天回老家住嗎?
  150. Maybe when I’m old and grey.
    可能我老了、頭髮白了之後吧~
  151. Same. It’s a great place to slow down.
    我也是。那邊真的很適合慢活。
  152. And breathe fresh air, for once!
    還有可以好好呼吸新鮮空氣啦哈哈。
  153. Did you have any local legends or ghost stories?
    你們那邊有什麼傳說或鬼故事嗎?
  154. Oh loads. There was a haunted bridge near the woods.
    超多!森林旁邊有一座鬧鬼的橋。
  155. Dude, we had a haunted house everyone was scared of.
    欸我們也有欸,有一棟大家都不敢靠近的老屋。
  156. Gotta love a good local ghost tale!
    我超愛這種在地鬼故事欸!
  157. Even if it’s fake, it adds character.
    就算是假的,也讓小鎮多點特色。
  158. Exactly. It makes the town more fun.
    就是嘛~有這些故事才好玩。
  159. One day, we should visit each other’s hometowns.
    有機會的話,我們要去看看彼此的家鄉。
  160. Deal. I’ll show you my goat parade, and you show me your lake.
    沒問題!我帶你看我們的山羊遊行,你帶我去你們湖邊玩~
  161. Have you done much traveling around the States?
    你在美國有到處旅遊過嗎?
  162. A fair bit! I’ve hit maybe ten states so far.
    算有囉!大概去了十個州吧。
  163. That’s solid! Which one surprised you the most?
    不錯耶!哪個州讓你最驚訝?
  164. Probably Utah. The landscape blew my mind.
    應該是猶他州吧,那邊的地形真的讓我嚇傻。
  165. Right? It’s like another planet out there.
    對吧?那裡整個像外星球。
  166. Exactly! Red rocks, crazy views—it’s stunning.
    完全同意!紅岩那種景色真的超震撼。
  167. Have you been to New York yet?
    你去過紐約了嗎?
  168. Yep, loved the chaos. It’s loud, but in a good way.
    有啊,我超愛那種亂中有序的感覺。雖然吵但很有魅力。
  169. Same. It never sleeps, literally.
    我也是。紐約真的不會睡欸。
  170. And the bagels—don’t get me started!
    還有他們的貝果~我一講就停不下來啦!
  171. Have you been to the South? Like Texas or Georgia?
    你有去過南方嗎?像德州或喬治亞?
  172. Just Texas! Honestly, it was a bit mad but fun.
    去過德州!說真的,真的有點瘋但超好玩。
  173. Did you try barbecue there?
    那你有吃德州烤肉嗎?
  174. Oh yeah. I’m still dreaming about it.
    當然有!我到現在還會想念那味道。
  175. California’s got everything—beaches, mountains, cities.
    加州真的是什麼都有,海灘、山脈、城市通通有。
  176. I went to L.A. and San Diego. Totally different vibes.
    我去過洛杉磯跟聖地牙哥,感覺完全不一樣欸。
  177. L.A.’s got the glitz, San Diego’s just chill.
    洛杉磯是走華麗風,聖地牙哥就是 chill。
  178. Exactly! I’d live in San Diego if I could.
    沒錯!如果可以我超想住聖地牙哥。
  179. Ever been to Florida?
    你去過佛羅里達嗎?
  180. Yep! Gators, sunshine, and wild weather.
    有啊~鱷魚、陽光、還有超詭異的天氣。
  181. The weather flips in a second there.
    那裡天氣變超快的。
  182. Tell me about it! Rained and sunshined all in five minutes.
    說得太對了!五分鐘內又下雨又出太陽的。
  183. What about the Midwest? Like Illinois or Ohio?
    那中西部你有去過嗎?像伊利諾或俄亥俄?
  184. Haven’t yet, but I hear people are super friendly.
    還沒欸,但聽說那邊人超友善。
  185. They really are. It’s more laid-back there.
    他們真的很親切,那邊節奏也比較慢。
  186. Sounds lovely. I need to plan a proper road trip.
    聽起來好棒,我真的要好好規劃一次自駕旅行了。
  187. I did a cross-country trip once—life-changing.
    我有一次從東岸一路開到西岸,人生體驗啊。
  188. That’s the dream, honestly.
    老實說,那根本是我夢想行程。
  189. You’d love driving through Arizona. Sunset hits different.
    你一定會愛開車穿越亞利桑那,夕陽美炸。
  190. I can imagine. Proper movie scene.
    我可以想像~根本就是電影場景那種。
  191. Any places still on your must-see list?
    有沒有你還想去但還沒去的地方?
  192. New Orleans. Music, food, culture—all of it.
    紐奧良!音樂、食物、文化,我全都想體驗!
  193. Yes! That place is packed with soul.
    對啊!那地方整個很有靈魂感。
  194. And jazz! I’d dance in the street, no shame.
    還有爵士樂!我一定會直接在街上跳起來,完全不怕丟臉。
  195. Have you done any nature stuff, like Yellowstone?
    你有去過像黃石公園那種自然景點嗎?
  196. Not yet, but it’s high on my list.
    還沒~但那是我名單上超前面的地方。
  197. National parks here are next level. So underrated.
    美國的國家公園真的猛,常被低估。
  198. Honestly, I didn’t expect the U.S. to be so scenic.
    老實說,我原本沒想到美國風景這麼猛欸。
  199. Next trip, we should do a nature + city combo.
    我們下次可以來個自然+城市的混搭旅行。
  200. Deal. Campfire by night, brunch in the city by day!
    好啊~晚上露營,白天吃早午餐!太讚了啦!

You may also like