🎧高效率英文聽力訓練|輕鬆學會餐桌上英文對話|美國人英文|紐西蘭口音

by The 1 hour English daily

Happy learning ! ^^

影片文稿:

  1. This place looks great!
    這家餐廳看起來很不錯!
  2. Yeah! I love the atmosphere.
    是啊!我喜歡這裡的氛圍。
  3. What are you in the mood for?
    你今天想吃什麼?
  4. Something cheesy! Maybe pasta?
    想吃點起司味的!也許義大利麵?
  5. Good choice! I might get a pizza.
    不錯的選擇!我可能會點披薩。
  6. That sounds delicious!
    聽起來很美味!
  7. Do you want to share something?
    你想一起點些什麼嗎?
  8. Sure! How about a salad?
    好啊!沙拉怎麼樣?
  9. Sounds good! Do you like Caesar salad?
    聽起來不錯!你喜歡凱撒沙拉嗎?
  10. Yeah, it’s one of my favorites!
    喜歡,這是我最愛的之一!
  11. Are we getting drinks too?
    我們要點飲料嗎?
  12. Of course! A glass of wine sounds perfect.
    當然!來一杯紅酒感覺剛剛好。
  13. Red or white?
    紅酒還是白酒?
  14. Red, definitely. It goes well with pasta.
    紅酒,絕對的。它很搭義大利麵。
  15. Alright, I’ll order for us.
    好的,我來幫我們點餐。
  16. Great! I’m already hungry.
    太好了!我已經餓了。
  17. Hope the food comes fast!
    希望食物能快點來!
  18. Same! Can’t wait to dig in.
    我也是!迫不及待想開吃了。
  19. This is going to be a great meal!
    這頓飯一定會很棒!
  20. Definitely! Let’s enjoy it.
    絕對的!我們好好享受吧。
  21. This pasta is really good!
    這個義大利麵真的很好吃!
  22. I know, right? So creamy!
    我就說吧?好濃郁!
  23. Can you pass me the salt?
    你可以把鹽遞給我嗎?
  24. Sure! Here you go.
    當然!給你。
  25. Thanks! It needs just a little more.
    謝啦!感覺需要再加一點點。
  26. No problem! I think mine is fine.
    沒問題!我這份味道剛剛好。
  27. Do you want some pepper?
    你要加點胡椒嗎?
  28. Hmm, yeah, that’d be nice!
    嗯,好的,應該不錯!
  29. Here, just a little sprinkle.
    來,撒一點點。
  30. Perfect! Thanks!
    完美!謝啦!
  31. Do you want any extra cheese?
    你想要多加點起司嗎?
  32. Oh yes! More cheese, please!
    哦,當然!多加點起司,拜託!
  33. Alright, here comes the cheese!
    好的,起司來了!
  34. Keep going… okay, that’s enough!
    再多一點……好,夠了!
  35. This is going to be amazing!
    這一定會變得更好吃!
  36. Now that’s a proper Italian meal!
    這才是一頓真正的義大利大餐!
  37. Do we need any sauce?
    我們需要加點醬料嗎?
  38. Maybe some chili flakes?
    也許來點辣椒粉?
  39. Good idea! Let’s spice it up!
    好主意!讓它更有味道!
  40. Let’s do it!
    就這麼辦!
  41. Wow, this pizza is amazing!
    哇,這個披薩超好吃!
  42. Really? What’s so good about it?
    真的嗎?哪裡好吃?
  43. The crust is crispy, and the cheese is perfect!
    餅皮又脆又香,起司也剛剛好!
  44. That does sound good!
    聽起來真的不錯!
  45. How’s your pasta?
    你的義大利麵怎麼樣?
  46. It’s really rich and flavorful!
    真的很濃郁,味道很棒!
  47. Can I try a bite?
    我可以嚐一口嗎?
  48. Sure! Only if I can try your pizza.
    當然!但我要嚐你的披薩。
  49. Deal! Here you go.
    一言為定!給你。
  50. Mmm, that’s delicious!
    嗯,這好好吃!
  51. Wow, your pasta is really good!
    哇,你的義大利麵真的很好吃!
  52. Right? It has a great balance of flavors.
    是吧?味道很均衡。
  53. I might order this next time.
    我下次可能會點這道。
  54. And I might get your pizza!
    而我可能會點你的披薩!
  55. Do you think dessert will be as good?
    你覺得甜點會不會也這麼好吃?
  56. I hope so! Italian desserts are amazing.
    希望吧!義大利甜點超棒的。
  57. Maybe we should save room for some.
    也許我們該留點胃口給甜點。
  58. Good idea! Let’s not get too full.
    好主意!別吃太撐了。
  59. Alright, let’s enjoy the rest of this first!
    好的,先把這些吃完吧!
  60. Agreed! Let’s eat!
    同意!開吃!
  61. Do you need an extra napkin?
    你需要額外的餐巾嗎?
  62. Oh, yes! That would be great.
    哦,是的!那太好了。
  63. Here you go.
    給你。
  64. Thanks! I always make a mess.
    謝謝!我總是弄得亂七八糟。
  65. No worries! That’s what napkins are for.
    別擔心!這就是餐巾的用途。
  66. True! Good thing we have extras.
    沒錯!還好我們有多的。
  67. Do you need more water?
    你需要更多的水嗎?
  68. That would be nice, thanks!
    那就太好了,謝謝!
  69. I’ll ask the waiter for a refill.
    我幫你請服務生來加水。
  70. Oh, that’s very kind of you!
    哦,你真貼心!
  71. No problem! It’s good to stay hydrated.
    沒問題!保持水分很重要。
  72. You’re absolutely right!
    你說得完全正確!
  73. By the way, do you need anything else?
    順便問一下,你還需要什麼嗎?
  74. I think I’m good for now, thanks!
    我現在應該夠了,謝謝!
  75. Cool! Just let me know if you do.
    好的!如果需要就告訴我。
  76. Will do! Appreciate it.
    會的!感謝你。
  77. Enjoying your meal so far?
    目前還享受這頓飯嗎?
  78. Absolutely! Everything is delicious.
    當然!每道菜都很美味。
  79. Glad to hear that! Let’s keep eating.
    很高興聽到!繼續吃吧!
  80. Yes! No more talking—just food!
    是的!不說話了—專心吃飯!
  81. This meal is amazing. I think we should toast!
    這頓飯太棒了。我覺得我們應該乾杯!
  82. Great idea! What should we toast to?
    好主意!我們該為什麼乾杯?
  83. To good food and great company!
    為美食和好朋友乾杯!
  84. I love it! Cheers!
    我喜歡這個!乾杯!
  85. Cheers! clink
    乾杯!碰杯聲
  86. clink To a night of delicious food!
    碰杯聲 為這頓美味的晚餐乾杯!
  87. That was a solid toast!
    這是一個很棒的祝酒詞!
  88. I try my best!
    我盡力了!
  89. Do you usually make toasts?
    你平常會舉杯祝酒嗎?
  90. Only on special occasions!
    只有在特別場合才會!
  91. Well, this meal is pretty special!
    嗯,這頓飯算是特別的場合!
  92. I agree! This food deserves a celebration.
    同意!這頓飯值得慶祝。
  93. Want to make another toast?
    要再來一個祝酒詞嗎?
  94. Sure! This one is for good conversations!
    當然!這次是為了美好的對話!
  95. To laughter and great company!
    為歡笑和好朋友乾杯!
  96. And to never running out of good food!
    還有永遠吃不完的美食!
  97. I like that one! Cheers again!
    這個我喜歡!再乾杯!
  98. Cheers! clink
    乾杯!碰杯聲
  99. Alright, time to eat before the food gets cold!
    好了,趁熱吃吧!
  100. Agreed! Let’s dig in!
    同意!開動!
  101. Okay, so which dish was your favorite?
    好吧,你最喜歡哪道菜?
  102. That’s a tough one! Everything was great.
    這很難選!每道菜都很棒。
  103. If you had to choose just one?
    如果你只能選一道呢?
  104. Hmm… probably the pasta.
    嗯……可能是義大利麵。
  105. Good choice! It was really creamy.
    好選擇!醬汁真的很濃郁。
  106. Exactly! The sauce was perfect.
    沒錯!醬汁真的完美。
  107. What about the pizza?
    那披薩呢?
  108. Oh, that was amazing too!
    哦,那道菜也超棒!
  109. I think the crust was the best part.
    我覺得餅皮是最好吃的部分。
  110. I agree! So crispy and flavorful.
    同意!又脆又香。
  111. Would you order the same thing next time?
    你下次還會點一樣的嗎?
  112. Maybe, but I’d also like to try something new.
    也許吧,但我也想試試新菜色。
  113. What would you want to try?
    你會想試什麼?
  114. Maybe the seafood risotto?
    也許海鮮燉飯?
  115. That sounds good! I’ve heard great things about it.
    聽起來不錯!我聽說這道菜很棒。
  116. Same here! It’s supposed to be really tasty.
    我也是!據說味道超讚的。
  117. Maybe we should come back next week!
    也許我們下週可以再來!
  118. I’d love that! This place is amazing.
    我超願意!這家餐廳超棒。
  119. Alright, it’s a plan! Next time, risotto.
    好,就這麼定了!下次點燉飯。
  120. And maybe dessert too!
    還有甜點!
  121. That was so good! Should we order something else?
    這頓飯太棒了!我們要再點點什麼嗎?
  122. Hmm… I don’t know. I’m kind of full.
    嗯……我不知道。我有點飽了。
  123. Just a small dish? Maybe something light?
    只是小點心?也許點個清淡的?
  124. Like what?
    例如什麼?
  125. Maybe some garlic bread?
    也許來點蒜香麵包?
  126. Oh, that sounds tempting!
    哦,聽起來很誘人!
  127. We could share it! Just a few bites.
    我們可以一起吃!就吃幾口。
  128. That’s true… Okay, let’s do it!
    這倒是……好吧,就點吧!
  129. Great! I’ll call the waiter.
    太好了!我叫服務生。
  130. You’re really convincing.
    你真的很會說服人。
  131. I just know good food when I see it!
    我只是知道什麼好吃而已!
  132. Well, you’re not wrong!
    嗯,你說得沒錯!
  133. Do you want any dipping sauce for the bread?
    你想要沾醬嗎?
  134. Maybe just some marinara sauce.
    也許來點義大利番茄醬。
  135. Good choice! I’ll ask for that too.
    好選擇!我一起點了。
  136. Perfect! Now I’m excited again.
    完美!現在我又期待了。
  137. We are really bad at stopping, huh?
    我們真的不太會停下來,對吧?
  138. Absolutely! Food is too good to resist.
    完全正確!美食讓人難以抗拒。
  139. Okay, last dish for real!
    好的,真的最後一道了!
  140. We’ll see about that!
    這就要看看了!
  141. Oops! I just knocked over my drink!
    糟糕!我把飲料打翻了!
  142. Oh no! Quick, grab some napkins!
    哎呀!快,拿些餐巾紙!
  143. It’s all over the table!
    全灑在桌子上了!
  144. Don’t worry, we can clean it up.
    別擔心,我們可以清理乾淨。
  145. I feel so clumsy!
    我感覺自己好笨手笨腳!
  146. It happens! No big deal.
    這種事會發生的!沒什麼大不了的。
  147. Thanks for helping me clean up.
    謝謝你幫我清理。
  148. Of course! That’s what friends are for.
    當然!朋友不就是這樣嗎?
  149. I hope it didn’t get on your food.
    希望沒濺到你的食物上。
  150. Nope, my food is safe!
    沒有,我的食物沒事!
  151. The table is a bit sticky now.
    桌子現在有點黏黏的。
  152. I’ll call the waiter for a quick wipe.
    我來叫服務生來擦一下。
  153. Do you think they’ll be mad?
    你覺得他們會生氣嗎?
  154. Nah, I’m sure they deal with this all the time.
    不會啦,我相信他們經常遇到這種情況。
  155. Lesson learned: be careful with drinks!
    學到教訓了:小心拿飲料!
  156. Exactly! Next time, two hands on the glass.
    沒錯!下次要雙手拿杯子。
  157. I think I need a refill now.
    我覺得我需要再來一杯了。
  158. Same drink or something different?
    一樣的還是換個口味?
  159. Maybe I’ll try something new!
    也許我該試試新口味!
  160. Good idea! But hold on tight this time!
    好主意!但這次要拿穩喔!
  161. I bet I can finish my plate faster than you.
    我敢打賭我可以比你更快吃完。
  162. Oh really? Challenge accepted!
    哦,真的嗎?挑戰接受!
  163. Ready? On three. One… two…
    準備好了嗎?數到三開始。 一…二…
  164. Wait, do we have rules?
    等等,我們有規則嗎?
  165. Rule one: No choking.
    第一條規則:不能噎到。
  166. Good rule! Safety first.
    好規則!安全第一。
  167. Rule two: No stealing bites from my plate!
    第二條規則:不能偷吃我的!
  168. Ha! Like I’d need to cheat.
    哈!好像我會作弊一樣。
  169. Okay, for real now. Three… two… one… go!
    好,真的來了。三…二…一…開始!
  170. Here we go! takes a huge bite
    來了!大口吃
  171. This is harder than I thought…
    這比我想的難…
  172. Yeah… chewing takes time!
    是啊…咀嚼要時間!
  173. My jaw is getting tired.
    我的下巴開始累了。
  174. Same! I need a break.
    我也是!我需要休息一下。
  175. Okay, truce?
    好吧,停戰?
  176. Truce! Let’s just enjoy the food.
    停戰!我們還是好好享受食物吧。
  177. We’re both terrible at eating fast.
    我們兩個都不擅長快吃。
  178. That’s fine. We’re classy diners.
    沒關係,我們是優雅的食客。
  179. So… who won?
    那麼…誰贏了?
  180. Let’s call it a tie!
    算平手吧!
  181. That was an amazing meal.
    這頓飯太棒了。
  182. Agreed! Everything was delicious.
    同意!每道菜都很好吃。
  183. So, should we get dessert?
    那我們要點甜點嗎?
  184. Hmm… I’m kind of full.
    嗯……我有點飽了。
  185. Just one to share?
    只點一個一起吃?
  186. That might work! What are the options?
    這或許可以!有什麼選擇?
  187. Looks like they have tiramisu and cheesecake.
    看來他們有提拉米蘇和起司蛋糕。
  188. Oh wow, both sound amazing!
    哇,兩個都好吸引人!
  189. Which one would you pick?
    你會選哪一個?
  190. Tough choice… maybe cheesecake?
    好難選……也許起司蛋糕?
  191. Alright, let’s go for cheesecake!
    好吧,我們來點起司蛋糕!
  192. Sounds good! Let’s order.
    聽起來不錯!點吧。
  193. Should we get coffee too?
    我們要點咖啡嗎?
  194. Oh yes! Dessert without coffee feels incomplete.
    哦,當然!沒有咖啡,甜點就不完整了。
  195. This is turning into a feast!
    這頓飯變成了盛宴!
  196. Hey, we deserve it!
    嘿,我們值得享受!
  197. Alright, let’s order dessert and coffee!
    好的,我們點甜點和咖啡吧!
  198. Best decision of the night!
    今晚最棒的決定!
  199. This was such a great dinner!
    這真是頓美好的晚餐!
  200. Absolutely! We need to do this again soon.
    完全同意!我們很快要再來一次。

You may also like