🎧高效率英文聽力訓練|輕鬆學會電影院買票英文對話|美國人英文

by The 1 hour English daily

Happy learning ! ^^

影片文稿:

  1. Hi! Can you tell me what movies are playing today?
    嗨!你能告訴我今天上映哪些電影嗎?
  2. Of course! Let me pull up the schedule for you.
    當然!讓我幫你查詢一下場次表。
  3. Do you have any new releases today?
    今天有新的上映電影嗎?
  4. Yes! We have a few premieres happening tonight.
    是的!今晚有幾部首映電影。
  5. That sounds exciting! What are the showtimes?
    聽起來很棒!有哪些場次呢?
  6. Here’s the list of showtimes for each movie.
    這是每部電影的放映時間表。
  7. Are there any afternoon shows available?
    有下午場的電影嗎?
  8. Yes, we have a few shows starting around 2 PM.
    是的,我們有幾場是下午2點左右開始的。
  9. I’d like something around 5 PM.
    我想選5點左右的場次。
  10. Let me check… Yes, we have a couple of options at that time.
    讓我看看……是的,這個時間有幾個選擇。
  11. Great! Are any of them action movies?
    太好了!有動作片嗎?
  12. Yes! There’s a new action thriller showing at 5:15 PM.
    有的!有一部新的動作驚悚片下午5:15上映。
  13. That sounds perfect! What’s it called?
    聽起來很棒!這部片叫什麼名字?
  14. It’s called “Edge of Time.” It’s been getting great reviews!
    它叫《時間邊緣》。評價很不錯喔!
  15. I’ve heard about that one! What other genres are available today?
    我聽說過這部!今天還有其他類型的電影嗎?
  16. We also have comedy, drama, and horror movies.
    我們還有喜劇、劇情片和恐怖片。
  17. I’m not a big fan of horror movies. Any good comedies?
    我不太喜歡恐怖片。有好看的喜劇嗎?
  18. Yes! There’s a romantic comedy that just came out last week.
    有的!有一部浪漫喜劇,上週才上映。
  19. That sounds nice! I’d love to hear more about it.
    聽起來不錯!我想多了解一下。
  20. Sure! It’s called “Love & Laughter” and has amazing ratings.
    當然!它叫《愛與笑聲》,評價非常高。
  21. I’d love a recommendation! What’s the highest-rated movie right now?
    我想要一個推薦!目前評價最高的電影是哪一部?
  22. Right now, the top-rated film is “The Hidden Truth.”
    目前評價最高的電影是《隱藏的真相》。
  23. That sounds interesting! What’s it about?
    聽起來很有趣!這部片是關於什麼的?
  24. It’s a mystery thriller about a journalist uncovering a secret.
    這是一部關於記者揭開秘密的懸疑驚悚片。
  25. That sounds thrilling! Has it received good reviews?
    這聽起來很刺激!它的評價如何?
  26. Yes! Critics say it’s one of the best films of the year.
    是的!評論家認為這是今年最好的電影之一。
  27. That’s impressive! What’s another popular movie right now?
    真令人印象深刻!目前還有哪部熱門電影?
  28. “Moonlight Echo” is also very popular. It’s a romantic drama.
    《月光回聲》也很受歡迎,這是一部浪漫劇情片。
  29. A romantic drama sounds nice! What’s the story?
    浪漫劇情片聽起來不錯!故事是什麼?
  30. It follows a couple who reconnect after years apart.
    它講述了一對情侶多年後重新相遇的故事。
  31. That sounds like a touching story! Is it more dramatic or lighthearted?
    聽起來像是個感人的故事!它是比較戲劇化還是輕鬆的?
  32. It has a balance of deep emotions and heartwarming moments.
    它結合了深刻的情感和溫馨的時刻。
  33. I like that! Do you have any highly rated comedies?
    我喜歡這樣的風格!有評價很高的喜劇嗎?
  34. Yes! “Laugh Out Loud” is a hilarious new comedy.
    有的!《大笑出聲》是一部非常搞笑的新喜劇。
  35. That sounds fun! What’s the plot?
    聽起來很有趣!故事內容是什麼?
  36. It’s about a group of friends who go on a chaotic road trip.
    它講述了一群朋友展開一場混亂的公路旅行。
  37. That sounds like a fun movie! Is it family-friendly?
    這聽起來是一部很有趣的電影!適合全家觀賞嗎?
  38. Yes! It’s a comedy for all ages.
    是的!這是一部適合各年齡層的喜劇。
  39. That’s great to know! I might go with a comedy tonight.
    太好了!我今晚可能會選擇一部喜劇。
  40. Good choice! Comedies always make for a fun night.
    好選擇!喜劇總能讓人度過愉快的夜晚。
  41. By the way, what language is this movie in?
    順便問一下,這部電影是什麼語言的?
  42. Most of our movies are in English, but we have some foreign films too.
    我們大多數電影都是英文的,但也有一些外語片。
  43. Is there a version with subtitles available?
    有帶字幕的版本嗎?
  44. Yes, we offer subtitled screenings for some movies.
    是的,我們有部分電影提供字幕場次。
  45. That’s great! Do you have subtitles in multiple languages?
    太好了!有多種語言的字幕嗎?
  46. Yes, some movies have English, Spanish, and French subtitles.
    是的,有些電影提供英文、西班牙文和法文字幕。
  47. I prefer watching movies with subtitles. Are all screenings subtitled?
    我比較喜歡看有字幕的電影。所有場次都有字幕嗎?
  48. Not all, but we can check the schedule for subtitled showings.
    不是全部,但我們可以查一下有字幕的場次。
  49. That would be helpful! Can you check if “The Hidden Truth” has subtitles?
    那太好了!你能幫我查一下《隱藏的真相》有字幕場次嗎?
  50. Sure! Let me see… Yes, there’s a 7 PM subtitled screening.
    當然!讓我看看……是的,晚上7點有帶字幕的場次。
  51. Awesome! And how about “Laugh Out Loud”? Does it have subtitles?
    太棒了!那《大笑出聲》呢?它有字幕嗎?
  52. No, unfortunately, this one is only available without subtitles.
    不好意思,這部沒有字幕的場次。
  53. That’s good to know! Are there any foreign-language films available today?
    這樣我就知道了!今天有外語片嗎?
  54. Yes! We have a French film and a Japanese animated movie.
    有的!我們有一部法語片和一部日語動畫電影。
  55. Oh, that sounds interesting! Are they dubbed or subtitled?
    哦,這聽起來很有趣!它們是配音版還是字幕版?
  56. The French film is subtitled, but the Japanese one is dubbed.
    法語片是字幕版,但日語片是配音版。
  57. I think I’ll stick with an English movie tonight.
    我想今晚還是看英文電影好了。
  58. Sounds good! Do you need any more details?
    聽起來不錯!你還需要更多資訊嗎?
  59. No, I think I have enough information! Thanks for your help.
    不用了,我覺得資訊夠了!謝謝你的幫忙。
  60. You’re welcome! Enjoy the movie.
    不客氣!祝你觀影愉快。
  61. I’ve decided to watch “The Hidden Truth.” Are there still good seats available?
    我決定看《隱藏的真相》。還有不錯的座位嗎?
  62. Great choice! Let me check the seating chart for you.
    好選擇!讓我幫你查一下座位圖。
  63. I’d prefer a seat in the middle. Is that possible?
    我比較喜歡中間的座位,可以選嗎?
  64. Let me see… Yes! There are a few seats in the center.
    讓我看看……是的!中間還有幾個座位。
  65. That sounds perfect! How about seats near the aisle?
    聽起來不錯!靠走道的座位呢?
  66. We have a couple of aisle seats available too.
    我們也還有幾個靠走道的座位。
  67. I think I’ll take a seat in the center.
    我想選中間的座位。
  68. Great choice! I’ll reserve that for you now.
    好選擇!我現在幫你預訂。
  69. Is this a standard seat, or do you have premium seating options?
    這是標準座位嗎?還是有高級座位?
  70. We also have premium seats with extra legroom.
    我們也有額外腿部空間的高級座位。
  71. That sounds interesting! How much is the upgrade?
    聽起來不錯!升級要加多少錢?
  72. The premium seats cost $5 more per ticket.
    高級座位每張票多收5美元。
  73. I think I’ll go for the premium seat then!
    我想選高級座位吧!
  74. Good choice! It’ll be a more comfortable experience.
    好選擇!這樣觀影體驗會更舒適。
  75. Can I see the seating chart before finalizing?
    我可以在確認前先看座位圖嗎?
  76. Of course! Here’s a digital seating map.
    當然!這是數位座位圖。
  77. The center seat looks perfect! Let’s go with that one.
    中間的座位看起來很棒!就選這個吧。
  78. Got it! I’ll book that for you now.
    明白!我現在幫你訂好。
  79. Thanks for your help!
    謝謝你的幫忙!
  80. You’re welcome! Enjoy your movie.
    不客氣!祝你觀影愉快。
  81. By the way, is this movie available in IMAX or 3D?
    順便問一下,這部電影有IMAX或3D版本嗎?
  82. Yes! We have both IMAX and 3D screenings.
    有的!我們有IMAX和3D的場次。
  83. That’s great! What’s the difference between them?
    太好了!這兩者有什麼區別?
  84. IMAX has a bigger screen and better sound, while 3D adds depth to the visuals.
    IMAX有更大的螢幕和更好的音效,而3D增加了畫面的立體感。
  85. Which one do you recommend for this movie?
    你推薦哪一種版本?
  86. If you love immersive sound and visuals, IMAX is the best choice.
    如果你喜歡沉浸式音效和畫面,IMAX是最佳選擇。
  87. That sounds awesome! How much extra is the IMAX ticket?
    聽起來很棒!IMAX票價要多多少?
  88. IMAX tickets are $7 more than standard tickets.
    IMAX票比標準票貴7美元。
  89. That’s reasonable! What about the 3D ticket?
    這還算合理!那3D票呢?
  90. 3D tickets are $5 more than standard tickets.
    3D票比標準票貴5美元。
  91. Do I need special glasses for the 3D movie?
    看3D電影需要特別的眼鏡嗎?
  92. Yes, you’ll need 3D glasses, but we provide them for free.
    是的,你需要3D眼鏡,但我們免費提供。
  93. That’s good to know! Are IMAX tickets usually more popular?
    這樣我就知道了!IMAX票通常比較熱門嗎?
  94. Yes, IMAX shows tend to sell out faster.
    是的,IMAX場次通常會比較快售完。
  95. I see. Do IMAX tickets include reserved seating?
    我懂了。IMAX票有劃位嗎?
  96. Yes! All IMAX screenings have assigned seating.
    有的!所有IMAX場次都有指定座位。
  97. That’s nice! Do you personally prefer IMAX or 3D?
    這不錯!你個人比較喜歡IMAX還是3D?
  98. I prefer IMAX because of the amazing visuals and sound.
    我比較喜歡IMAX,因為畫面和音效更棒。
  99. Good to know! I think I’ll go for the IMAX experience!
    知道了!我想我會選IMAX的體驗!
  100. Excellent choice! You’ll love it.
    絕佳選擇!你一定會喜歡的。
  101. Do you offer any student discounts?
    你們有學生折扣嗎?
  102. Yes! Students get $3 off with a valid student ID.
    有的!持有效學生證可享有3美元折扣。
  103. That’s great! Can I show a digital student ID?
    太好了!可以出示數位學生證嗎?
  104. Yes, we accept digital IDs as long as they’re valid.
    可以的,我們接受有效的數位學生證。
  105. Do you have any membership discounts?
    你們有會員折扣嗎?
  106. Yes! Our members get a 10% discount on tickets and snacks.
    有的!會員可以享有電影票和零食10%的折扣。
  107. That sounds like a good deal! How do I become a member?
    這聽起來很划算!我要怎麼加入會員?
  108. You can sign up online or at the counter. It’s free!
    你可以在線上或櫃檯登記,完全免費!
  109. Nice! Do members get any other perks?
    不錯!會員還有其他優惠嗎?
  110. Yes! You earn points for every ticket purchase and can redeem rewards.
    有的!每購買一張電影票就能累積點數,還可以兌換獎勵。
  111. That sounds amazing! Do points expire?
    這聽起來很棒!點數會過期嗎?
  112. No, as long as you use your membership at least once a year.
    不會,只要你每年至少使用一次會員資格。
  113. That’s really convenient! Can I sign up now?
    這真的很方便!我現在可以註冊嗎?
  114. Yes! I can register you right here at the counter.
    當然!我可以直接在櫃檯幫你登記。
  115. Awesome! What details do you need?
    太棒了!你需要什麼資料?
  116. Just your name, email, and phone number.
    只需要你的姓名、電子郵件和電話號碼。
  117. That’s easy! Here’s my info.
    這很簡單!這是我的資料。
  118. Great! I’ve signed you up. You’ll get a confirmation email soon.
    太好了!我已經幫你註冊好了,你很快會收到確認郵件。
  119. Thank you! I’m glad I asked about the discounts.
    謝謝!還好我有問折扣的事。
  120. You’re welcome! Enjoy your savings!
    不客氣!享受你的優惠吧!
  121. How can I pay for the tickets?
    我該如何付款?
  122. We accept cash, credit cards, and mobile payments.
    我們接受現金、信用卡和行動支付。
  123. That’s great! Do you take Apple Pay?
    太好了!你們接受Apple Pay嗎?
  124. Yes! We accept Apple Pay and Google Pay.
    是的!我們接受Apple Pay和Google Pay。
  125. Perfect! Can I also use PayPal?
    太好了!我可以用PayPal嗎?
  126. Sorry, we don’t accept PayPal at the moment.
    抱歉,目前我們不接受PayPal。
  127. No problem! I’ll use my credit card.
    沒問題!我用信用卡付款。
  128. Sounds good! Let me process that for you.
    好的!讓我幫你處理。
  129. Do you offer contactless payment?
    你們有非接觸式支付嗎?
  130. Yes! You can tap your card or phone to pay.
    是的!你可以感應信用卡或手機付款。
  131. That’s super convenient!
    這太方便了!
  132. We try to make payments as easy as possible.
    我們盡量讓付款變得更簡單。
  133. Does the system take international credit cards?
    這裡可以使用國際信用卡嗎?
  134. Yes, we accept most major international cards.
    是的,我們接受大部分國際信用卡。
  135. That’s great! Do I need to enter a PIN for my card?
    太好了!我需要輸入PIN碼嗎?
  136. No, just tap or insert it, and you’re good to go.
    不需要,只要感應或插入卡片就可以了。
  137. Got it! Do you offer printed or digital tickets?
    明白!你們提供紙本票還是電子票?
  138. We provide both! You can get a paper ticket or a QR code.
    我們都有!你可以選擇紙本票或QR碼電子票。
  139. I’d like a digital ticket, please.
    我想要電子票,謝謝。
  140. Sure! I’ll send it to your email now.
    當然!我現在發送到你的電子郵件。
  141. Can I buy popcorn and drinks in advance?
    我可以提前買爆米花和飲料嗎?
  142. Yes! You can order snacks now and pick them up before the movie.
    可以!你可以現在點零食,電影開始前再取。
  143. That’s convenient! Do you have combo deals?
    這很方便!你們有套餐優惠嗎?
  144. Yes! We have several snack combos at a discount.
    有的!我們有幾款優惠的零食套餐。
  145. What’s included in the combo?
    套餐裡包含什麼?
  146. A large popcorn, a drink, and a candy bar.
    一份大爆米花、一杯飲料和一根糖果棒。
  147. That sounds great! Can I choose the drink?
    聽起來不錯!我可以選擇飲料嗎?
  148. Yes, you can pick from soda, iced tea, or water.
    可以的,你可以選汽水、冰茶或礦泉水。
  149. I’ll take a combo with iced tea.
    我要一份套餐,飲料選冰茶。
  150. Got it! I’ll add that to your order.
    明白!我幫你加到訂單裡。
  151. Do you have any other snack options?
    你們還有其他零食選擇嗎?
  152. Yes! We have nachos, hot dogs, and pretzels.
    有的!我們有玉米片、熱狗和鹽脆餅。
  153. I love nachos! How much is a serving?
    我喜歡玉米片!一份多少錢?
  154. A regular nachos is $5, and a large is $7.
    一份普通的5美元,大份的7美元。
  155. I’ll add a regular nachos to my order.
    我要加一份普通的玉米片。
  156. Sure! Your total will be updated.
    當然!你的總金額會更新。
  157. Do I pick up my snacks at the counter?
    我要去哪裡取餐?
  158. Yes, just show your receipt at the snack bar.
    只要在零食櫃檯出示收據就行。
  159. Thanks! Now I’m all set for the movie.
    謝謝!現在我準備好看電影了。
  160. You’re welcome! Enjoy your snacks and the film!
    不客氣!享受你的零食和電影吧!
  161. I got my ticket! What time should I go in?
    我拿到票了!我應該什麼時候入場?
  162. Your movie starts at 7:30 PM. You can enter 15 minutes before.
    你的電影7:30開始,提前15分鐘可以入場。
  163. That’s good to know! Which theater is it in?
    這樣我就知道了!是哪個影廳?
  164. It’s in Theater 5, just down the hall on your left.
    在5號影廳,就在走廊往左邊。
  165. Is there a sign showing the way?
    有標誌指引方向嗎?
  166. Yes, you’ll see signs pointing to each theater.
    有的,你會看到標誌指向每個影廳。
  167. That makes it easy! Are there seat numbers on my ticket?
    這樣很方便!我的座位號碼有印在票上嗎?
  168. Yes! Your seat number is printed on the ticket.
    有的!你的座位號碼印在票上。
  169. Oh, I see it now! Is my seat in the middle?
    哦,我現在看到了!我的座位在中間嗎?
  170. Yes, you have a center seat with a great view.
    是的,你的座位在中間,視野很好。
  171. Awesome! Where’s the nearest restroom?
    太棒了!最近的洗手間在哪裡?
  172. The nearest restroom is right before Theater 5.
    最近的洗手間就在5號影廳前面。
  173. Good to know! Are there any restrictions on bringing snacks?
    知道了!可以帶外面的零食嗎?
  174. You can only bring snacks purchased at our concession stand.
    你只能攜帶我們零食攤購買的食品。
  175. Got it! What happens if I arrive late?
    明白!如果我遲到了怎麼辦?
  176. If you arrive late, just enter quietly and find your seat.
    如果你遲到,就輕聲進入並找到座位。
  177. That’s good to know! Are the trailers included in the start time?
    這樣我就知道了!預告片包含在開始時間內嗎?
  178. Yes, the movie starts about 10 minutes after the trailers.
    是的,電影會在預告片後約10分鐘開始。
  179. Thanks for the info! I’m all set.
    謝謝你的資訊!我準備好了。
  180. You’re welcome! Enjoy the movie!
    不客氣!祝你觀影愉快!
  181. Thanks for all your help today!
    謝謝你今天的幫忙!
  182. No problem! I’m happy to assist.
    沒問題!很高興能幫到你。
  183. You’ve been very helpful!
    你真的幫了我很多!
  184. I appreciate that!
    謝謝你的讚美!
  185. The whole process was so smooth.
    整個流程都很順利。
  186. We do our best to make things easy!
    我們盡力讓事情變得簡單!
  187. I’ll definitely come back here again.
    我一定會再來這家電影院。
  188. That’s great to hear! We’d love to have you back.
    很高興聽到這個!我們很樂意再次為你服務。
  189. You’ve made my movie night even better!
    你讓我的電影之夜更棒了!
  190. That’s our goal! Enjoy the film.
    這是我們的目標!祝你觀影愉快。
  191. I can’t wait to watch it!
    我迫不及待要看電影了!
  192. It’s going to be a great experience!
    這一定會是很棒的體驗!
  193. I’ll grab my popcorn and find my seat.
    我要拿好爆米花,找到座位。
  194. Sounds like a plan! Enjoy the show.
    聽起來很棒!祝你觀影愉快。
  195. Thanks again for everything!
    再次感謝你的幫忙!
  196. You’re very welcome!
    不客氣!
  197. Have a great evening!
    祝你有個美好的夜晚!
  198. You too! Enjoy your night.
    你也是!祝你有個愉快的夜晚。
  199. Time to enjoy the movie!
    是時候享受電影了!
  200. Have fun!
    好好享受!

You may also like