13
Happy learning ! ^^
影片文稿:
- Have you watched any funny shows recently?
你最近有看過什麼搞笑的節目嗎? - Yeah! I saw a hilarious stand-up last night.
有!我昨晚看了一個超好笑的脫口秀。 - Really? Who was the comedian?
真的嗎?是誰的脫口秀? - It was Jim Gaffigan. He’s so funny!
是 吉姆·蓋菲根。他真的很搞笑! - I love his jokes about food.
我超喜歡他講食物的笑話。 - Me too! He always makes me laugh.
我也是!他總能讓我笑出來。 - Did you watch it on YouTube?
你是在 YouTube 上看的嗎? - Yes, I found a full show there.
對,我在那裡找到完整的表演。 - I need to check it out later.
我等下也要看看! - You totally should!
你一定要看! - What was the funniest part?
最好笑的部分是什麼? - Probably when he talked about fast food.
可能是他講速食的時候。 - Oh, he’s so good at that!
哦,他真的很擅長這種話題! - I know, right? It’s so relatable.
我知道吧?超有共鳴的。 - Do you watch stand-up often?
你常看脫口秀嗎? - Not really, but I enjoy it.
其實不常,但我很喜歡。 - I watch comedy clips all the time.
我一直在看喜劇片段。 - Any favorites?
有特別喜歡的嗎? - I love Trevor Noah’s jokes.
我超愛 崔佛·諾亞的笑話。 - He’s really smart and funny.
他真的很聰明又搞笑。 - Have you seen his show?
你看過他的節目嗎? - Yeah, it’s great!
有啊,超棒的! - I want to go to a live show one day.
我想有一天去看現場表演。 - That would be awesome!
那一定很棒! - Have you ever been to one?
你有去看過現場嗎? - No, but I’d love to!
沒有,但我超想去! - We should go together sometime.
我們應該一起去看看。 - That sounds like a plan!
聽起來是個好主意! - Do you prefer stand-up or sitcoms?
你比較喜歡脫口秀還是情境喜劇? - I think stand-up is funnier.
我覺得脫口秀比較搞笑。 - Some sitcoms are really good too.
有些情境喜劇也很好看。 - Yeah, I love “Friends.”
對,我超愛《六人行》。 - Classic! I’ve watched it many times.
經典!我看了很多遍。 - Same! It never gets old.
我也是!永遠不會膩。 - What’s your favorite sitcom?
你最喜歡哪部情境喜劇? - “Brooklyn Nine-Nine” is hilarious!
《神煩警探》超好笑! - I should watch it sometime.
我應該找時間看看。 - You totally should!
你一定要看! - Let’s have a comedy night soon!
我們找時間來個喜劇之夜吧! - Sounds perfect!
太棒了! - Do you have any plans for the holidays?
你有假日計劃嗎? - Not yet. What about you?
還沒有,你呢? - I’m thinking of going on a short trip.
我在考慮去個短途旅行。 - That sounds fun! Where to?
聽起來很好玩!去哪裡? - Maybe the beach or the mountains.
也許是海灘或山上。 - Both are great choices!
這兩個地方都不錯! - Do you prefer the beach or the mountains?
你比較喜歡海灘還是山? - I love the beach!
我愛海灘! - Same! I love relaxing by the sea.
我也是!我喜歡在海邊放鬆。 - Nothing beats a good beach day.
沒什麼比得上美好的海灘日。 - Have you ever been to Bali?
你去過峇里島嗎? - Not yet, but I want to go!
還沒去過,但我想去! - It’s beautiful! The beaches are amazing.
那裡很美!海灘超棒的。 - I’ve seen pictures. It looks stunning!
我看過照片,看起來超美! - What’s your dream vacation?
你的夢想假期是什麼? - Probably Japan during cherry blossom season.
可能是櫻花季去日本。 - That sounds incredible!
聽起來太棒了! - Right? It must be magical.
對吧?一定很夢幻。 - Have you traveled abroad before?
你出國旅遊過嗎? - A few times, but not recently.
有幾次,但最近沒有。 - Where was your last trip?
你上次去哪裡玩? - Thailand. The food was amazing!
泰國。食物超好吃! - I want to try Thai street food.
我想試試泰國街頭小吃。 - You should! It’s delicious.
你一定要試!超級好吃。 - Do you like spicy food?
你喜歡辣的食物嗎? - I love it, but I can’t handle too much.
我喜歡,但不能吃太辣。 - Maybe we should travel together someday.
或許我們哪天可以一起旅行。 - That would be awesome!
那一定超棒的! - Where would we go?
我們會去哪裡? - Anywhere with good food and beaches!
任何有美食和海灘的地方! - Sounds perfect! Let’s make a plan.
聽起來超棒!我們來計劃一下。 - Deal! Let’s do it.
說定了!我們一定要去。 - Have you ever tried camping?
你試過露營嗎? - Once, but I prefer hotels.
試過一次,但我比較喜歡飯店。 - I love camping! It’s so relaxing.
我超愛露營!真的很放鬆。 - Maybe I should try again.
也許我該再試一次。 - Let’s go camping together one day!
我們改天一起去露營吧! - Sounds like fun!
聽起來很有趣! - I’ll bring the snacks!
我帶零食! - And I’ll bring the tent!
我帶帳篷! - What do you like to do in your free time?
你空閒時喜歡做什麼? - I love playing the guitar. What about you?
我喜歡彈吉他。你呢? - That’s cool! How long have you been playing?
很酷耶!你彈多久了? - About three years now.
大概三年了。 - Do you play any songs?
你會彈什麼歌嗎? - Yeah, I can play some classic rock.
會啊,我會彈一些經典搖滾。 - That’s awesome! Can you teach me?
太棒了!你可以教我嗎? - Of course! It’s not that hard.
當然!其實不難。 - I’d love to learn.
我很想學。 - You should! It’s really fun.
你一定要學!真的很好玩。 - What other hobbies do you have?
你還有什麼興趣? - I like photography too.
我也喜歡攝影。 - That’s nice! What do you usually take pictures of?
很棒耶!你通常拍什麼? - Mostly nature and city views.
主要是大自然和城市景色。 - Do you use a camera or just your phone?
你用相機還是手機拍? - I use both! But I prefer my camera.
兩個都用!但我比較喜歡用相機。 - Have you ever taken a photography class?
你有上過攝影課嗎? - No, I just learned by myself.
沒有,我是自己學的。 - That’s impressive!
這很厲害耶! - Thanks! I just practice a lot.
謝謝!我只是多練習。 - I recently started learning to bake.
我最近開始學烘焙。 - That’s great! What have you made?
太棒了!你做了什麼? - Just cookies and cakes for now.
目前就做了餅乾和蛋糕。 - That sounds delicious!
聽起來好好吃! - Do you want to try some?
你想試試嗎? - Yes! I’d love to.
當然!我超想試。 - What’s your favorite food to bake?
你最喜歡烘焙什麼? - Probably brownies.
可能是布朗尼吧。 - Brownies are the best!
布朗尼最好吃了! - Right? They’re so good!
對吧?真的超好吃! - We should bake together someday.
我們應該哪天一起烘焙。 - That would be fun!
那一定很好玩! - What’s something new you want to learn?
你還想學什麼新東西? - I want to try learning a new language.
我想試著學一種新語言。 - That’s a great idea! Which one?
這是個好主意!哪一種語言? - Maybe French or Japanese.
可能是法語或日語。 - I can teach you some basic French!
我可以教你一些基本的法語! - That would be awesome!
那太棒了! - Let’s start next weekend!
我們下週末開始吧! - Deal! It’ll be fun.
說定了!一定很好玩。 - Have you ever thought about living a greener life?
你有想過過更環保的生活嗎? - Yeah, I try to be mindful of my impact.
有啊,我盡量注意自己的影響。 - What’s one thing you do to help the environment?
你做什麼來幫助環境? - I recycle and use a reusable bottle.
我會回收,並用環保水瓶。 - That’s great! I always bring my own bags when shopping.
很棒耶!我買東西時會帶自己的袋子。 - Same here! Plastic bags are terrible for nature.
我也是!塑膠袋對環境真的很糟。 - Do you compost your food waste?
你會把廚餘做堆肥嗎? - Not yet, but I want to start.
還沒,但我想開始試試。 - It’s a great way to reduce waste.
這是減少垃圾的好方法。 - I should really give it a try.
我真的該試試看。 - Do you take public transport often?
你常搭大眾交通工具嗎? - Yes, it’s much better than driving everywhere.
會啊,比開車到處跑好多了。 - I try to walk or bike whenever I can.
我盡量走路或騎腳踏車。 - That’s a great way to stay healthy too!
這也是保持健康的好方法! - Do you use energy-saving light bulbs at home?
你家裡用節能燈泡嗎? - Yes! They last longer and save electricity.
用啊!它們更耐用,還能省電。 - What do you think is the biggest environmental problem now?
你覺得現在最大的環境問題是什麼? - Probably plastic pollution.
可能是塑膠污染。 - I agree! The ocean is full of plastic waste.
我同意!海洋裡滿是塑膠垃圾。 - Yeah, it’s really sad.
是啊,真的很難過。 - Have you ever joined a beach cleanup?
你有參加過淨灘活動嗎? - Not yet, but I want to!
還沒,但我想去! - We should do one together someday!
我們應該找一天一起去! - That sounds like a great idea!
這聽起來是個好主意! - Do you think people should eat less meat for the environment?
你覺得為了環保,人們應該少吃肉嗎? - Maybe, since meat production uses a lot of resources.
也許吧,因為肉類生產需要很多資源。 - I try to eat more vegetables and less meat.
我盡量多吃蔬菜,少吃肉。 - That’s a good habit!
這是個好習慣! - Small changes can help a lot.
小改變也能幫助很多。 - Yeah, if everyone does a little, it adds up.
是啊,如果每個人都做一點,影響會很大。 - Have you ever tried using solar energy at home?
你有試過在家使用太陽能嗎? - No, but I’ve thought about it.
沒有,但我想過這個問題。 - I heard solar panels can save a lot of money.
我聽說太陽能板可以省很多錢。 - Yeah, and they’re great for the environment too!
是啊,而且對環境也很好! - Do you buy eco-friendly products?
你會買環保產品嗎? - Yes! I try to use biodegradable stuff.
會啊!我盡量用可生物降解的東西。 - That’s a great habit! I need to start doing that too.
這是個好習慣!我也該開始這麼做。 - It’s easy! Just small changes make a big difference.
這很簡單!小改變就能帶來大不同。 - Let’s try an eco-friendly challenge together!
我們一起來挑戰環保生活吧! - That sounds like fun! Let’s do it.
聽起來很有趣!我們來試試吧。 - Did you hear what happened to Jake yesterday?
你有聽說 Jake 昨天發生什麼事嗎? - No! What happened?
沒有!發生了什麼? - He accidentally texted the wrong person.
他不小心傳錯訊息給別人了。 - Oh no! What did he say?
哦不!他說了什麼? - He sent a love message to his boss!
他傳了一條愛的訊息給他的老闆! - That’s so embarrassing!
這也太尷尬了吧! - I can’t stop laughing about it.
我笑到停不下來。 - Did his boss reply?
他的老闆有回覆嗎? - Yes! He just said, ‘Let’s keep it professional.’
有啊!他只回了一句:「保持專業。」 - That’s hilarious!
太搞笑了! - Have you ever sent a message to the wrong person?
你有沒有傳錯訊息過? - Yeah, once I sent my mom a text meant for my friend.
有啊!有次我傳給媽媽一條原本要給朋友的訊息。 - What did it say?
內容是什麼? - Something really silly!
超級無厘頭的東西! - I bet she was confused!
我敢打賭她一定超困惑! - She was! She just replied with a question mark.
她真的超困惑!她只回了一個問號。 - That’s so funny!
這真的太好笑了! - Yeah, now I double-check before I send anything.
對啊,現在我傳訊息前都會檢查兩次。 - Have you heard any other funny stories lately?
你最近還有聽到什麼有趣的事嗎? - Yeah! Sarah fell asleep in class yesterday.
有啊!莎拉昨天在課堂上睡著了。 - Oh no! Did the teacher notice?
哦不!老師有發現嗎? - Yeah, but he just laughed.
有啊,但他只是笑了笑。 - That’s lucky!
真幸運! - I know, right? She woke up so confused.
我知道吧?她醒來時超級困惑。 - Have you ever fallen asleep in class?
你有在課堂上睡著過嗎? - Maybe once or twice.
可能有一兩次吧。 - What happened?
發生了什麼事? - My friend woke me up just in time!
我的朋友剛好叫醒了我! - You were lucky too!
你也很幸運! - Yeah! I almost got in trouble.
是啊!我差點被老師罵。 - Have you ever done something embarrassing in public?
你有沒有在公共場合做過很糗的事? - Oh, plenty of times!
哦,超多次的! - What’s the most embarrassing one?
最糗的是哪一次? - I tripped on the stairs in front of everyone.
我在大家面前被樓梯絆倒了。 - Oh no! Did people laugh?
哦不!大家有笑你嗎? - Some did, but most were nice about it.
有些人笑了,但大部分人都很友善。 - That’s not too bad then.
那還不算太糟。 - Yeah, but I was still so embarrassed!
是啊,但我還是超尷尬! - Next time, just laugh it off!
下次就笑笑帶過吧! - Good advice! I’ll try.
好建議!我會試試看。