🎧高效率英文聽力訓練|讓你英文越聽越明白|美國口音+紐西蘭口音

by The 1 hour English daily

Happy learning ! ^^

影片文稿

  1. I love collecting fridge magnets from every place I visit.
    我喜歡收集每個旅行地點的冰箱磁鐵。
  2. Oh, I do that too! My fridge is covered in magnets from all over.
    我也這樣做!我的冰箱上滿是來自各地的磁鐵。
  3. Do you have a favorite one?
    你有最喜歡的嗎?
  4. Probably the one from Japan. It has a tiny Mt. Fuji on it!
    可能是來自日本的那個。它上面有一個小小的富士山!
  5. That sounds awesome! I got a wooden one from New Zealand.
    聽起來超棒!我從紐西蘭買了一個木製的。
  6. Ooh, was it hand-carved?
    哦,是手工雕刻的嗎?
  7. Yep, with a Māori design. It’s really special.
    是的,上面有毛利圖案。這真的很特別。
  8. That must have been a great find!
    那一定是個很棒的收藏!
  9. Do you like buying souvenirs when you travel?
    你喜歡在旅行時買紀念品嗎?
  10. Yes! I love picking up small handmade crafts.
    喜歡!我喜歡買一些手工製的小工藝品。
  11. I once bought a handwoven bag from Mexico.
    我曾經從墨西哥買了一個手工編織的包。
  12. Oh, that sounds beautiful! Do you still use it?
    哇,那聽起來很漂亮!你還在用它嗎?
  13. Not much, but I keep it as a great memory.
    不常用,但我把它當作一個很棒的回憶。
  14. That’s the best part about souvenirs!
    這就是紀念品最棒的地方!
  15. Have you ever bought something weird on a trip?
    你有沒有在旅行時買過奇怪的東西?
  16. Haha, yes! I once bought a tiny wooden spoon with a face on it.
    哈哈,有!我曾經買了一把上面有臉的小木勺。
  17. Why did you buy it?
    你為什麼買它?
  18. I don’t know! It just looked funny.
    我也不知道!它看起來很好笑。
  19. I once bought a hat I never wore.
    我曾經買過一頂我從沒戴過的帽子。
  20. Haha, impulse buying at its finest!
    哈哈,這就是衝動購物的極致!
  21. Do you like bargaining at markets?
    你喜歡在市場裡殺價嗎?
  22. Sometimes! But I’m not very good at it.
    有時候!但我不是很擅長。
  23. I love it! It’s like a game.
    我超愛的!這就像是一場遊戲。
  24. Oh, I’d rather just pay and leave!
    哦,我寧願直接付錢然後走人!
  25. What’s the best deal you ever got?
    你曾經拿到最好的交易是什麼?
  26. A handmade necklace for half the price!
    一條手工項鍊,只花了一半的價格!
  27. That’s impressive!
    這太厲害了!
  28. I was so proud of myself!
    我當時超級得意!
  29. Do you prefer shopping alone or with friends?
    你比較喜歡自己逛街還是跟朋友一起?
  30. With friends! It’s more fun that way.
    跟朋友!這樣更好玩。
  31. What’s your dream shopping destination?
    你的夢想購物地是哪裡?
  32. Paris, for all the fashion!
    巴黎,為了所有的時尚!
  33. I think mine would be Istanbul. The markets there look amazing.
    我想我的夢想購物地會是伊斯坦堡。那裡的市集看起來超棒的。
  34. Oh, the Grand Bazaar! I’ve always wanted to go.
    哦,大市集!我一直都想去!
  35. Have you ever bought a souvenir for someone else?
    你有沒有買過紀念品送給別人?
  36. Yes! I always get my mom a scarf from every country I visit.
    有!我每次去不同國家,都會給我媽媽買一條圍巾。
  37. That’s so thoughtful! I bet she has a big collection by now.
    這真的好貼心!我敢打賭她現在一定有一大堆了。
  38. Oh, absolutely! She even organizes them by color.
    絕對是!她甚至還按照顏色整理它們。
  39. Next time I travel, I should get something special for my family too.
    下次我旅行時,我也該給家人買點特別的東西。
  40. That’s a great idea! It makes trips even more memorable.
    這是個好主意!這讓旅行變得更有紀念價值。
  41. Have you ever volunteered for a charity?
    你有沒有參加過公益志工活動?
  42. Yes! I helped at a food bank last year.
    有!我去年在食物銀行幫忙。
  43. That’s amazing! What did you do there?
    這太棒了!你在那裡做了什麼?
  44. I helped sort and pack food for families in need.
    我幫忙整理和打包食物給有需要的家庭。
  45. That must have been really rewarding.
    那一定讓你覺得很有意義。
  46. It was! Seeing their smiles made my day.
    是的!看到他們的笑容讓我覺得一切都值得。
  47. Have you ever donated to any causes?
    你有捐過款給任何公益團體嗎?
  48. Yes, I donate to animal shelters whenever I can.
    有,我只要有機會就會捐款給動物收容所。
  49. That’s wonderful! Do you have a favorite charity?
    這很棒!你有特別喜歡的公益組織嗎?
  50. Yes, there’s one that rescues stray dogs.
    有,一個專門救援流浪狗的機構。
  51. I love that! I once adopted a rescue dog.
    我喜歡這種事!我曾經領養過一隻被救援的狗。
  52. That’s amazing! What’s its name?
    太棒了!牠叫什麼名字?
  53. His name is Buddy. He’s been with me for five years now.
    牠叫 Buddy,他已經陪我五年了。
  54. That’s so sweet! I bet he’s really lucky.
    這太溫馨了!我敢打賭牠超幸運。
  55. Do you think small donations make a difference?
    你覺得小額捐款有幫助嗎?
  56. Absolutely! Every little bit helps.
    當然!每一點幫助都很重要。
  57. I once joined a beach cleanup event.
    我曾經參加過淨灘活動。
  58. That’s awesome! I’ve always wanted to do that.
    這太棒了!我一直都想試試看。
  59. It was fun and eye-opening. We collected so much trash!
    這很有趣,也讓我大開眼界。我們撿了好多垃圾!
  60. That’s great! We really need to take care of our planet.
    太棒了!我們真的要好好愛護地球。
  61. Have you ever raised money for charity?
    你有沒有募過款給公益團體?
  62. Once! I ran a marathon to support cancer research.
    有一次!我跑過馬拉松來支持癌症研究。
  63. That’s so impressive! How much did you raise?
    這太厲害了!你募到了多少?
  64. Around $500! My friends and family helped a lot.
    大約 500 美元!我的家人和朋友幫了很多。
  65. That’s really inspiring!
    這真的很有啟發性!
  66. Thank you! It felt great to do something meaningful.
    謝謝!能做點有意義的事感覺很棒。
  67. If you could start a charity, what would it be for?
    如果你能創立一個公益組織,你會幫助哪方面?
  68. Probably something related to education for kids.
    可能是跟兒童教育相關的。
  69. That’s a great idea! Education changes lives.
    這是一個好主意!教育能改變人生。
  70. Exactly! Every child deserves a good education.
    沒錯!每個孩子都應該接受良好的教育。
  71. Have you ever participated in a fundraiser event?
    你有沒有參加過募款活動?
  72. Yes! I joined a charity bake sale last summer.
    有!去年夏天我參加了一場慈善烘焙義賣。
  73. That sounds like fun! What did you bake?
    聽起來很好玩!你烤了什麼?
  74. Chocolate chip cookies! They sold out really fast.
    巧克力豆餅乾!它們很快就賣光了。
  75. I’d love to join something like that!
    我好想參加這種活動!
  76. You should! It’s a great way to help and have fun.
    你應該試試!這是個幫助別人又能玩得開心的好方法。
  77. Maybe we should volunteer together sometime!
    也許我們可以找個機會一起當志工!
  78. That would be awesome! Let’s find an event soon.
    那太棒了!我們趕快找個活動吧。
  79. Sounds like a plan! Giving back always feels great.
    聽起來不錯!回饋社會總是讓人覺得很棒。
  80. Totally! Let’s make a difference together.
    完全同意!讓我們一起做些改變吧。
  81. What do people in New Zealand usually do for fun?
    紐西蘭的人通常都怎麼娛樂?
  82. Lots of outdoor stuff! Hiking, surfing, and rugby are really popular.
    很多戶外活動!健行、衝浪、橄欖球都很受歡迎。
  83. Rugby is huge there, right?
    橄欖球在那邊很流行對吧?
  84. Yes! It’s almost like a religion. Everyone watches it.
    是的!它幾乎就像是一種信仰,大家都看。
  85. Do you play rugby?
    你有在玩橄欖球嗎?
  86. Not really, but I enjoy watching it with friends.
    不太會,但我喜歡和朋友一起看比賽。
  87. In the U.S., football is a big deal.
    在美國,橄欖球也是很重要的運動。
  88. Yeah, American football is pretty intense!
    是啊,美式足球真的很激烈!
  89. Do you watch the Super Bowl?
    你會看超級盃嗎?
  90. Of course! It’s a national event. The halftime show is amazing.
    當然!這是一場全民盛事。中場表演超精彩的。
  91. What do people do during the Super Bowl?
    人們在超級盃期間都做些什麼?
  92. We have big parties with lots of snacks and drinks.
    我們會舉辦派對,準備很多零食和飲料。
  93. That sounds fun! Do you like any New Zealand sports?
    聽起來很好玩!你對紐西蘭的運動有興趣嗎?
  94. Cricket is interesting, but I don’t really understand the rules.
    板球蠻有趣的,但我不是很懂規則。
  95. Cricket games last forever!
    板球比賽好像超級久!
  96. Haha, yeah! Some matches go on for days.
    哈哈,是啊!有些比賽可以打好幾天。
  97. What about movies? Any famous New Zealand films?
    電影呢?紐西蘭有什麼有名的電影嗎?
  98. The Lord of the Rings was filmed in New Zealand!
    《魔戒》是在紐西蘭拍攝的!
  99. Oh yeah, the landscapes are incredible!
    哦對,那裡的景色超壯觀!
  100. Right? The scenery looks unreal.
    對吧?風景美得不真實!
  101. Have you ever visited any filming locations?
    你去過任何拍攝場景嗎?
  102. Not yet, but I really want to!
    還沒,但我真的很想去!
  103. Do you like watching movies in theaters or at home?
    你喜歡在電影院看電影還是在家裡?
  104. I prefer theaters! The big screen makes it special.
    我比較喜歡電影院!大螢幕讓人更有感覺。
  105. I like theaters too, but I eat too much popcorn!
    我也喜歡電影院,但我每次都吃太多爆米花!
  106. Haha, same! I always get the biggest size.
    哈哈,一樣!我每次都買最大桶的。
  107. What kind of music is popular in New Zealand?
    紐西蘭流行什麼類型的音樂?
  108. We love indie rock and folk music. How about the U.S.?
    我們喜歡獨立搖滾和民謠音樂。美國呢?
  109. In the U.S., we have all kinds of music. Pop, hip-hop, country…
    在美國,各種音樂都有。流行、嘻哈、鄉村……
  110. I love American country music! It’s so catchy.
    我超愛美國的鄉村音樂!旋律超洗腦。
  111. Do you play any musical instruments?
    你有玩什麼樂器嗎?
  112. A little guitar, but I’m not very good.
    一點點吉他,但我不太厲害。
  113. That’s cool! I’ve always wanted to learn the ukulele.
    那很酷耶!我一直想學烏克麗麗。
  114. You should! It’s really fun and easy to play.
    你應該試試!它很有趣而且很好學。
  115. Do you like karaoke?
    你喜歡唱卡拉OK嗎?
  116. Yes! But only when I sing with friends.
    喜歡!但只敢和朋友一起唱。
  117. Same! I’d never sing alone.
    一樣!我絕對不會自己唱。
  118. Me neither! It’s more fun with a group.
    我也是!一群人一起比較好玩。
  119. One day, we should go to a karaoke night!
    有一天我們應該去唱卡拉OK!
  120. That sounds awesome! I’ll make a song list.
    這聽起來太棒了!我來準備歌單。
  121. What kind of games did you play as a kid?
    你小時候玩什麼遊戲?
  122. Mostly outdoor games! We played tag, hide and seek, and climbed trees.
    大多是戶外遊戲!我們玩鬼抓人、躲貓貓,還會爬樹。
  123. Oh, I loved playing hide and seek too!
    哦,我也超愛玩躲貓貓!
  124. Me too! I was the best at finding hiding spots.
    我也是!我最會找藏身的地方。
  125. Did you ever build a treehouse?
    你有蓋過樹屋嗎?
  126. No, but I always wanted one! Did you have one?
    沒有,但我一直很想要!你有嗎?
  127. Yeah! My dad helped me build a small one in our backyard.
    有啊!我爸幫我在後院搭了一個小樹屋。
  128. That sounds amazing! Did you play in it a lot?
    聽起來超棒!你常在裡面玩嗎?
  129. All the time! It was like my secret hideout.
    幾乎天天玩!它就像是我的秘密基地。
  130. That’s so cool! I would have loved that as a kid.
    這太酷了!如果我是小孩,我一定會超喜歡。
  131. What about board games? Did you play any?
    桌遊呢?你有玩過什麼嗎?
  132. Yes! I loved Monopoly and Scrabble.
    有!我超喜歡大富翁和拼字遊戲。
  133. Monopoly always ended with someone getting mad.
    大富翁總是以某人發脾氣結束。
  134. Haha, true! My brother would always flip the board.
    哈哈,沒錯!我哥哥每次都會翻桌。
  135. Did you ever play video games as a kid?
    你小時候有玩過電玩嗎?
  136. A little, but I was more into outdoor adventures.
    一點點,但我更喜歡戶外探險。
  137. Same! I spent most of my time riding bikes.
    一樣!我大部分時間都在騎腳踏車。
  138. Oh, I loved riding bikes too! We had races in my neighborhood.
    哦,我也超愛騎腳踏車!我們會在社區裡比賽。
  139. Did you ever build forts with blankets?
    你有用毯子搭過堡壘嗎?
  140. Yes! My siblings and I made the best pillow forts.
    有啊!我和兄弟姐妹超會搭枕頭堡壘。
  141. I used to pretend my fort was a castle.
    我以前會假裝我的堡壘是一座城堡。
  142. Haha, same! I was always the queen of my castle.
    哈哈,一樣!我總是當我的城堡裡的女王。
  143. Did you ever catch bugs as a kid?
    你小時候有抓過昆蟲嗎?
  144. All the time! I had a whole jar of fireflies once.
    超常抓!有一次我還抓了一整罐螢火蟲。
  145. That’s so cool! We used to chase butterflies.
    這超酷的!我們以前會追蝴蝶。
  146. I tried, but they were too fast for me!
    我試過,但牠們對我來說太快了!
  147. Did you go camping as a kid?
    你小時候有去露營過嗎?
  148. Yes! My family went every summer.
    有啊!我們家每年夏天都會去露營。
  149. That sounds like fun! Did you sleep in a tent?
    聽起來很好玩!你們睡帳篷嗎?
  150. Of course! And we made s’mores by the campfire.
    當然!我們還會在營火旁烤棉花糖餅乾。
  151. I always wanted to try making s’mores!
    我一直想試試看烤棉花糖餅乾!
  152. You have to! They’re the best camping snack.
    你一定要試!這是最棒的露營點心。
  153. Did you ever make up your own games?
    你小時候有自己發明遊戲嗎?
  154. All the time! My friends and I invented a treasure hunt.
    超常發明!我和朋友還設計過尋寶遊戲。
  155. That sounds fun! Did you hide real treasure?
    聽起來好玩!你們有藏真正的寶藏嗎?
  156. Haha, not really! It was just candy and small toys.
    哈哈,才沒有!只是一些糖果和小玩具。
  157. I wish I could go back and play all those games again.
    我真希望能回去再玩那些遊戲一次。
  158. Me too! Being a kid was so much fun.
    我也是!當小孩真的好好玩。
  159. Maybe we should have a childhood games day someday!
    也許我們應該來個童年遊戲日!
  160. That’s a great idea! Let’s make it happen.
    這是個好主意!一定要實現它。
  161. How do people in New Zealand celebrate New Year’s Eve?
    紐西蘭的人怎麼慶祝跨年?
  162. We usually have big outdoor parties with fireworks and concerts.
    我們通常會有大型戶外派對,還有煙火和音樂會。
  163. That sounds amazing! Do you stay up until midnight?
    這聽起來好棒!你們會熬夜到午夜嗎?
  164. Of course! We count down together and celebrate.
    當然!我們會一起倒數然後慶祝。
  165. Do you have any special New Year’s traditions?
    你們有什麼特別的跨年傳統嗎?
  166. We make New Year’s resolutions! Do you?
    我們會許新年願望!你呢?
  167. Yeah, but I never keep mine!
    有啊,但我從來沒實現過!
  168. Haha, same here! I always forget after a week.
    哈哈,我也是!每次過了一週就忘了。
  169. How about Christmas? How do you celebrate?
    那聖誕節呢?你們怎麼慶祝?
  170. Since it’s summer here, we often have BBQs at the beach!
    因為這裡是夏天,我們通常會在海灘烤肉!
  171. That’s so different from the U.S.! We usually have snow.
    這跟美國好不一樣!我們通常都會下雪。
  172. I’d love to have a white Christmas someday!
    我好想有一次白色聖誕節!
  173. Do you exchange gifts on Christmas?
    你們會交換禮物嗎?
  174. Yes! We do Secret Santa with friends and family.
    會啊!我們會跟朋友和家人玩「秘密聖誕老公公」。
  175. I love Secret Santa! It makes gift-giving more exciting.
    我超愛「秘密聖誕老公公」!這讓交換禮物更有趣。
  176. Totally! It’s fun to guess who gave you the gift.
    完全同意!最好玩的是猜禮物是誰送的。
  177. What’s your favorite holiday?
    你最喜歡哪個節日?
  178. Probably New Year’s Eve! The fireworks are amazing.
    可能是跨年!煙火真的超美。
  179. Have you ever watched fireworks from a boat?
    你有從船上看過煙火嗎?
  180. No, but that sounds incredible! Have you?
    沒有,但聽起來超棒的!你有嗎?
  181. Yes! Watching fireworks on a boat is magical.
    有!從船上看煙火真的很夢幻。
  182. I need to try that one day!
    我一定要找一天試試!
  183. Do you guys have any special food for New Year’s?
    你們跨年有特別的食物嗎?
  184. Yes! We usually have a big feast with seafood and lamb.
    有啊!我們通常會吃海鮮和羊肉的大餐。
  185. That sounds delicious! In the U.S., we eat black-eyed peas for good luck.
    聽起來好好吃!在美國,我們會吃黑眼豆來求好運。
  186. Oh, I’ve heard about that! Do they really bring luck?
    哦,我聽說過!它們真的會帶來好運嗎?
  187. I don’t know, but I eat them just in case!
    我不確定,但還是吃了以防萬一!
  188. Haha, that’s a smart tradition!
    哈哈,這是個聰明的傳統!
  189. Do you guys celebrate Thanksgiving in New Zealand?
    你們紐西蘭會慶祝感恩節嗎?
  190. Not really, but we do have a harvest festival.
    不太會,但我們有豐收節。
  191. That sounds interesting! What do you do for it?
    聽起來很有趣!你們會怎麼慶祝?
  192. We celebrate with food, music, and dancing!
    我們會用美食、音樂和舞蹈來慶祝!
  193. That’s really cool! I love learning about different traditions.
    這真的很酷!我喜歡了解不同的傳統。
  194. Me too! Every culture has something unique.
    我也是!每種文化都有獨特的東西。
  195. If you could experience any festival in the world, which one would you choose?
    如果你能體驗世界上的任何節日,你會選哪個?
  196. Probably the Rio Carnival! It looks so colorful and lively.
    可能是里約嘉年華!看起來超繽紛又熱鬧。
  197. That would be amazing! I’d love to see the parades.
    那一定很棒!我超想看那些遊行。
  198. Same here! The energy must be incredible.
    我也是!那種氣氛一定超棒。
  199. One day, we should plan a trip to experience a big festival together!
    有一天,我們應該一起規劃旅行,體驗一個盛大的節日!
  200. That sounds like a perfect idea! Let’s do it!
    這聽起來是個完美的主意!一定要去!

You may also like