19
Happy learning ! ^^
影片文稿:
- Have you noticed all the dance challenges on social media lately?
你有注意到最近社交媒體上的舞蹈挑戰嗎? - Yes, they’re everywhere!
是的,到處都是! - Some of them look so fun!
有些看起來真的很有趣! - And others just look impossible to do.
而有些看起來根本不可能做到。 - Have you tried any of them?
你嘗試過其中一個嗎? - I attempted one, but I looked ridiculous.
我試過一個,但看起來很滑稽。 - Which one was it?
是哪個挑戰? - The one with the hand wave and spin.
那個有手勢波浪和旋轉的。 - That one’s so popular right now.
那個現在超受歡迎的。 - I know, but my coordination isn’t great.
我知道,但我的協調性不太好。 - Do you think you’ll try another one?
你會再嘗試其他的嗎? - Maybe, but I’ll need a lot of practice first.
也許會,但我需要先多練習。 - Have you seen the new meme trend?
你有看到新的迷因趨勢嗎? - Oh, the one with the cats?
哦,是那個關於貓的嗎? - Yes! Those are hilarious.
是的!那些真的很搞笑。 - They really are. Cats always win the internet.
確實如此。貓永遠是網路贏家。 - What’s your favorite social media platform?
你最喜歡的社交媒體平台是什麼? - Probably Instagram. What about you?
大概是Instagram。你呢? - I use TikTok more. It’s addictive.
我比較常用TikTok。真的很上癮。 - Totally. You can lose hours scrolling.
完全同意。你可以一滑就是幾個小時。 - Do you post much yourself?
你自己會常發帖嗎? - Not really. I prefer just watching.
不太會。我比較喜歡看別人發的。 - Same here. Posting feels like too much pressure.
我也是。發帖感覺壓力好大。 - Exactly. Everyone’s so creative these days.
完全同意。現在大家都太有創意了。 - Do you follow any food accounts?
你有追蹤任何美食帳號嗎? - Yes! They always make me hungry.
有啊!它們總是讓我餓得不行。 - Same! And then I end up ordering takeout.
我也是!然後我就會點外賣。 - That’s the danger of food content.
這就是美食內容的危險之處。 - Do you follow travel accounts too?
你也追蹤旅遊帳號嗎? - Of course. They make me want to book a trip immediately.
當然。它們讓我想馬上訂一趟旅行。 - Same here. Social media’s the best for travel ideas.
我也是。社交媒體是找旅遊點子的最佳方式。 - It really is. You discover so many cool places.
的確如此。你會發現好多很棒的地方。 - What’s the most inspiring account you follow?
你追蹤過最激勵人心的帳號是什麼? - There’s one about eco-friendly living. It’s fascinating.
有一個關於環保生活的帳號,真的很有趣。 - I’ve seen those. They make me feel guilty about using plastic.
我看過那些,讓我對用塑膠感到愧疚。 - Same! But they also give great tips to reduce waste.
我也是!但它們也提供了很棒的減少浪費建議。 - Do you think social media’s overall a good thing?
你覺得社交媒體總體來說是好事嗎? - I think it depends on how you use it.
我覺得這取決於你怎麼使用它。 - True. It’s a double-edged sword, isn’t it?
沒錯,這是一把雙刃劍,對吧? - Exactly. It can connect or overwhelm you.
完全正確。它可以聯繫你,也可以壓倒你。 - Where do you see yourself in five years?
你覺得自己五年後會在哪裡? - Hopefully doing something creative. What about you?
希望能做一些有創意的事情。你呢? - I’d like to start my own business someday.
我希望有一天能開創自己的事業。 - That sounds exciting! What kind of business?
聽起來很令人興奮!什麼樣的事業? - Something related to tech, maybe an app.
可能跟科技有關,也許是一個應用程式。 - That’s such a great field to get into.
那是一個很好的領域。 - What about you? What’s your dream job?
你呢?你夢想中的工作是什麼? - I’d love to work in film or TV production.
我希望能從事電影或電視製作。 - That’s so cool. Have you done anything related to it?
那太酷了。你有做過相關的事嗎? - I’ve taken a few classes, but nothing professional yet.
我上過一些課,但還沒有正式做過。 - What’s the most exciting part about it for you?
你覺得最令人興奮的部分是什麼? - Creating stories that connect with people.
創造能與人們產生聯繫的故事。 - That’s a powerful goal.
這是一個強而有力的目標。 - Thanks! What about your app idea?
謝謝!你的應用程式點子呢? - I want it to solve everyday problems, like time management.
我想要解決日常問題,比如時間管理。 - That’s a brilliant idea. Everyone needs help with that.
這是一個很棒的想法。每個人都需要幫助。 - Do you think people would pay for an app like that?
你覺得人們會為這樣的應用程式付費嗎? - Absolutely, if it’s well-designed and useful.
絕對會,只要設計得好又實用。 - What’s your biggest challenge with your goal?
你的目標最大的挑戰是什麼? - Finding time to focus on it while working full-time.
在全職工作時找到專注的時間。 - That’s tough. Do you have a plan for that?
那很困難。你有計劃嗎? - I’m trying to set aside weekends for it.
我正試著把週末留給它。 - That’s a good start.
那是一個好的開始。 - Thanks. Baby steps, right?
謝謝。慢慢來,對吧? - Do you ever feel overwhelmed by your goals?
你會覺得被目標壓得喘不過氣嗎? - Sometimes, but I remind myself to take it one step at a time.
有時候,但我提醒自己一步步來。 - That’s a great mindset.
那是很好的心態。 - I try! What’s your next step for your dream?
我試著保持!那你的夢想下一步是什麼? - My next step is networking with people in the industry.
我的下一步是與業內人士建立聯繫。 - That’s a smart move. Connections are everything.
這是明智之舉。人脈就是一切。 - Do you go to a lot of networking events?
你經常參加聯誼活動嗎? - Not yet, but I’m planning to start.
還沒有,但我計劃開始參加。 - What’s your biggest motivation?
你的最大動力是什麼? - Making a difference in people’s lives.
對人們的生活產生影響。 - That’s inspiring. Do you think you’ll reach it soon?
那真是激勵人心。你覺得很快能達成嗎? - I hope so, but I know it’ll take time.
希望如此,但我知道需要時間。 - Do you think there’s a shortcut to success?
你覺得成功有捷徑嗎? - Hard work and persistence are the only shortcuts.
努力和堅持是唯一的捷徑。 - I agree. What’s one thing you wish you’d known earlier?
我同意。你希望早點知道的一件事是什麼? - That it’s okay to fail as long as you keep trying.
只要繼續嘗試,失敗是沒關係的。 - What’s your favorite type of cuisine?
你最喜歡的料理類型是什麼? - Definitely Italian. You?
當然是義大利料理。你呢? - I’d say Japanese. I love sushi.
我會說是日本料理。我愛壽司。 - Sushi is amazing. Do you have a favorite spot?
壽司真的很棒。你有最喜歡的餐廳嗎? - There’s a little place downtown I always go to.
市中心有一家小店我總是去。 - I’ll have to check it out sometime.
我有時間一定要去看看。 - What’s the best meal you’ve ever had?
你吃過最棒的一餐是什麼? - It was a seafood platter in Greece.
是在希臘的一份海鮮拼盤。 - That sounds incredible. What was on it?
聽起來令人難以置信。有哪些東西? - Lobster, shrimp, and some local fish.
龍蝦、蝦子和一些當地的魚。 - Do you cook much at home?
你在家做飯多嗎? - Not as much as I’d like, but I try.
沒有我想得那麼多,但我有試著做。 - What’s your go-to dish when you cook?
你做飯時最常做的是什麼? - Probably pasta. It’s quick and easy.
大概是義大利麵。又快又簡單。 - Do you follow recipes or just improvise?
你是照食譜還是即興發揮? - A little of both, depending on the mood.
兩者都有,看心情決定。 - Do you enjoy baking too?
你也喜歡烘焙嗎? - Not really, I’m more of a cooking person.
不太喜歡,我比較偏好做菜。 - Baking feels like too much science.
烘焙感覺像太多科學實驗了。 - Exactly! Cooking lets you be more creative.
完全同意!做菜讓人更有創意。 - What’s the most adventurous thing you’ve eaten?
你吃過最具冒險精神的東西是什麼? - Probably octopus in Spain. It was surprisingly good.
大概是西班牙的章魚。意外地好吃。 - I’ve never tried octopus. Is it chewy?
我從來沒吃過章魚。它很有嚼勁嗎? - A little, but it depends on how it’s cooked.
有一點,但要看怎麼煮。 - What’s a dish you’ve always wanted to try?
你一直想嘗試的菜是什麼? - Authentic ramen in Japan. You?
日本的正宗拉麵。你呢? - I’d love to try Moroccan tagine. It looks amazing.
我很想試試摩洛哥的塔吉鍋。看起來很棒。 - Oh, that’s on my list too!
哦,那也在我的清單上! - Do you watch cooking shows for inspiration?
你會看烹飪節目尋找靈感嗎? - All the time. They make me so hungry.
經常看。它們讓我餓得不行。 - Who’s your favorite celebrity chef?
你最喜歡的名廚是誰? - Gordon Ramsay, hands down.
一定是戈登·拉姆齊。 - What do you like about his style?
你喜歡他什麼風格? - He’s direct, but his food is amazing.
他很直率,但他的菜超好吃。 - Have you tried any recipes from his shows?
你試過他節目裡的食譜嗎? - I tried his scrambled eggs recipe. It was incredible.
我試過他的炒蛋食譜。超棒的。 - Do you think cooking is relaxing?
你覺得做菜能讓人放鬆嗎? - Definitely, when I’m not in a rush.
當然,當我不趕時間的時候。 - Same here. Cooking feels like therapy sometimes.
我也是。做菜有時候像是種治療。 - Especially when you get to eat the results!
尤其是當你可以吃到成果時! - What’s the most memorable trip you’ve ever taken?
你經歷過最難忘的旅行是哪一次? - Definitely my trip to Iceland. What about you?
當然是我去冰島的旅行。你呢? - I’d say my road trip across the U.S.
我會說是我的美國公路旅行。 - That sounds like such an adventure!
聽起來像是一場大冒險! - What did you do in Iceland?
你在冰島做了什麼? - I hiked on glaciers and saw the Northern Lights.
我在冰川上徒步,還看到了北極光。 - That must’ve been incredible.
那一定非常棒。 - It was! Pictures don’t do it justice.
是的!照片根本無法還原那美景。 - What was the highlight of your road trip?
你的公路旅行中最精彩的部分是什麼? - Driving through the Grand Canyon.
開車穿越大峽谷。 - The Grand Canyon is on my bucket list.
大峽谷在我的必去清單上。 - You have to go. It’s breathtaking.
你一定要去。真的令人屏息。 - Did you try any local food during your trips?
你旅行時有嘗試當地的食物嗎? - In Iceland, I tried fermented shark.
在冰島,我嘗試了發酵鯊魚。 - Fermented shark? Was it good?
發酵鯊魚?好吃嗎? - Not really, but it was an experience.
不太好,但是一個特別的體驗。 - What’s a place you’d love to visit next?
你接下來想去的地方是哪裡? - Japan, for sure. I want to see the cherry blossoms.
一定是日本。我想看櫻花。 - I’ve always wanted to visit Japan too.
我也一直想去日本。 - Let’s plan a trip together!
那我們一起計劃一趟旅行吧! - Have you ever traveled alone?
你曾經獨自旅行過嗎? - Yes, once to Scotland. It was so peaceful.
有一次去蘇格蘭,非常寧靜。 - Scotland sounds amazing. Did you explore the castles?
蘇格蘭聽起來很棒。你有探索那裡的城堡嗎? - Yes, and the landscapes were breathtaking.
有,而且那裡的風景美得令人屏息。 - Did you meet any locals during your trip?
你旅行中有遇到當地人嗎? - Yes, they were so friendly and welcoming.
有,他們非常友善和熱情。 - Traveling alone must feel different.
獨自旅行感覺一定不一樣。 - It does. You get to go at your own pace.
是的,你可以按照自己的節奏走。 - Have you ever gotten lost while traveling?
你旅行時有迷路過嗎? - Yes, in Venice! The streets are so confusing.
有,在威尼斯!那裡的街道太令人困惑了。 - How did you find your way back?
你是怎麼找到回去的路的? - I just kept walking until I reached a landmark.
我不停走,直到找到一個地標。 - Did you enjoy getting lost?
你享受迷路的過程嗎? - Surprisingly, yes. It led to some hidden gems.
意外地,享受。這讓我發現了一些隱藏的美景。 - That’s the magic of traveling, isn’t it?
這就是旅行的魔力,不是嗎? - Absolutely. The unexpected moments are the best.
絕對是。那些意想不到的瞬間是最棒的。 - What’s your dream travel destination?
你夢想的旅行目的地是哪裡? - South Africa. I want to go on a safari.
南非。我想參加一次野生動物園之旅。 - That’s on my list too! Let’s make it happen someday.
那也在我的清單上!我們有一天一定要實現。 - Deal! It’ll be an unforgettable experience.
一言為定!那將是一個難忘的經歷。 - How do you usually deal with stress?
你通常怎麼應對壓力? - I like to go for a walk or meditate. What about you?
我喜歡去散步或冥想。你呢? - I usually hit the gym. Exercise helps clear my mind.
我通常去健身房。運動能幫助我清空思緒。 - That’s a great way to relieve stress.
那是個減壓的好方法。 - Do you think stress can ever be a good thing?
你覺得壓力有時候可以是好事嗎? - In small doses, maybe. It can motivate you.
在適量的情況下,也許可以。它能激勵你。 - What’s the most stressful situation you’ve been in?
你經歷過最有壓力的情況是什麼? - Probably a big presentation at work.
大概是工作中的一場重要簡報。 - How did you handle it?
你是怎麼處理的? - I prepared a lot and practiced until I felt confident.
我做了很多準備,並練習到有自信為止。 - That’s impressive. Do you still get nervous?
真令人佩服。你現在還會緊張嗎? - Sometimes, but not as much as I used to.
有時候,但沒有以前那麼多了。 - What’s your favorite way to relax after a long day?
經過漫長的一天後,你最喜歡的放鬆方式是什麼? - A cup of tea and a good book always work for me.
一杯茶和一本好書對我總是有效。 - That sounds lovely. Do you read fiction or non-fiction?
聽起來很棒。你看小說還是非小說類? - Mostly fiction. It helps me escape reality for a bit.
主要是小說。它幫助我暫時逃離現實。 - Have you ever tried yoga for stress relief?
你有試過用瑜伽來減壓嗎? - A few times. It’s harder than it looks!
試過幾次。比看起來要難得多! - I’ve heard that too. What’s the hardest part for you?
我也聽過這樣說。對你來說最難的是什麼? - The balance poses. I keep wobbling.
平衡的姿勢。我一直在搖晃。 - Have you tried journaling?
你有試過寫日記嗎? - Not yet. Does it really help?
還沒有。這真的有幫助嗎? - It helps me organize my thoughts.
它幫助我理清思緒。 - That sounds like a good idea. I might try it.
聽起來是個好主意。我可能會試試看。 - What’s the funniest way you’ve ever de-stressed?
你用過最搞笑的減壓方式是什麼? - I once screamed into a pillow. It actually worked!
我有一次對著枕頭尖叫。這居然有效! - That’s hilarious. Did anyone hear you?
太好笑了。有人聽到嗎? - Thankfully, no. I would’ve been so embarrassed.
幸好沒有。不然我會超尷尬。 - Do you ever use music to relax?
你會用音樂來放鬆嗎? - All the time. My go-to is classical piano.
經常會。我最常聽的是古典鋼琴曲。 - Classical music is so calming.
古典音樂真的很平靜。 - It really is. What’s your favorite genre?
確實是。你最喜歡什麼音樂類型? - I like jazz. It has a nice rhythm.
我喜歡爵士樂。它有很棒的節奏。 - Jazz is great! It always lifts my mood.
爵士樂很棒!它總是能讓我心情愉快。 - Do you have a go-to stress-relief activity?
你有最常用的減壓活動嗎? - Yoga, definitely. It’s like a reset button.
一定是瑜伽。它就像是一個重置按鈕。 - Have you ever tried mindfulness meditation?
你有試過正念冥想嗎? - Yes, but I find it hard to sit still for long.
有,但我覺得很難長時間坐著不動。 - It takes practice. Maybe start with just a few minutes.
這需要練習。也許可以從幾分鐘開始。 - That’s a good idea. I’ll give it another shot.
這是個好主意。我會再試一次。