🎧高效率英文聽力訓練|聽懂飯店酒店服務對話|美國口音+愛爾蘭口音

by The 1 hour English daily

Happy learning ! ^^

影片文稿:

  1. Hi, is this the front desk?
    哈囉,這是前台嗎?
  2. Yes, this is the front desk. How can I assist you?
    是的,這裡是前台,我能怎麼幫助您?
  3. I’m currently staying at the hotel.
    我目前正在入住飯店。
  4. Great! May I have your room number, please?
    太好了!可以請您提供房間號嗎?
  5. My room number is 305.
    我的房間號是305。
  6. Thank you, Mr. Smith. How can I help you today?
    謝謝您,史密斯先生。今天需要什麼幫助呢?
  7. I just wanted to confirm this is the correct number to call for assistance.
    我只是想確認這是尋求幫助的正確電話號碼。
  8. Yes, this is the right number for any assistance.
    是的,這是您需要任何協助時的正確電話號碼。
  9. That’s good to know, thank you!
    了解了,謝謝你!
  10. You’re welcome. Let me know if you need anything.
    不客氣,如果需要任何幫助請告訴我。
  11. What time is the front desk open until?
    前台服務到幾點?
  12. We are available 24/7 for your convenience.
    我們全天候24小時提供服務,為您的便利。
  13. That’s perfect, thank you so much!
    太好了,謝謝你!
  14. You’re welcome. Anything else I can do for you?
    不客氣,還有什麼我可以幫忙的嗎?
  15. No, that’s all for now. Thanks again!
    暫時就這樣了,再次感謝!
  16. My pleasure. Have a great day!
    樂意為您效勞,祝您有美好的一天!
  17. I’ll call back if I have more questions.
    如果有更多問題我會再打電話。
  18. Of course! Feel free to call anytime.
    當然,隨時都可以打電話給我們。
  19. Thank you, have a wonderful day!
    謝謝你,祝你有美好的一天!
  20. You too!
    你也是!
  21. By the way, can I request an extra towel?
    順便問一下,我可以請求多一條浴巾嗎?
  22. Certainly! How many would you like?
    當然可以!您需要幾條呢?
  23. Just one extra towel will be fine.
    只需要一條額外的浴巾就可以了。
  24. Sure, we’ll send it to your room shortly.
    好的,我們很快會送到您的房間。
  25. Can I also get some extra toiletries?
    我可以再要一些額外的洗浴用品嗎?
  26. Of course! What specific items do you need?
    當然可以!您需要哪些具體用品呢?
  27. I’ll need some shampoo and soap.
    我需要一些洗髮精和肥皂。
  28. No problem, I’ll have them sent up.
    沒問題,我會讓人送過去。
  29. Do you provide toothbrushes?
    你們有提供牙刷嗎?
  30. Yes, we can include one for you.
    有的,我們可以為您提供一把牙刷。
  31. How soon can it be delivered?
    多久可以送到?
  32. It should arrive within 10 minutes.
    應該10分鐘內送達。
  33. Can I request more towels later if needed?
    如果需要,我之後還能再要浴巾嗎?
  34. Absolutely, just call us anytime.
    當然,隨時可以打電話給我們。
  35. Do I need to pay extra for these items?
    我需要為這些物品支付額外費用嗎?
  36. No, they’re complimentary for our guests.
    不需要,這些是我們為住客提供的免費服務。
  37. Thank you for being so helpful!
    謝謝你這麼幫忙!
  38. You’re very welcome!
    不客氣!
  39. Can I ask for extra pillows as well?
    我也可以請求多一個枕頭嗎?
  40. Certainly! How many do you need?
    當然可以!您需要幾個?
  41. Two extra pillows would be great.
    兩個額外的枕頭就很好了。
  42. Got it! We’ll send them to your room soon.
    知道了!我們很快會送到您的房間。
  43. Thanks again for your help!
    再次感謝你的幫助!
  44. My pleasure! Enjoy your stay!
    樂意為您效勞!祝您住宿愉快!
  45. Hi, I’d like to request a later cleaning time.
    嗨,我想請求晚一點的清潔時間。
  46. Certainly! What time works best for you?
    當然可以!什麼時間對您最方便?
  47. Can the cleaning be done after 3 PM?
    清潔可以安排在下午3點之後嗎?
  48. Yes, we can schedule it for after 3 PM.
    可以,我們可以安排在下午3點之後。
  49. Will it take long to clean the room?
    打掃房間會花很長時間嗎?
  50. It usually takes about 20 to 30 minutes.
    通常需要20到30分鐘。
  51. Can I leave the room during cleaning?
    清潔時我可以離開房間嗎?
  52. Yes, you’re welcome to step out if needed.
    可以的,您可以離開房間,如果需要的話。
  53. Will they change the bed linens?
    他們會更換床單嗎?
  54. Yes, fresh linens will be provided.
    會的,我們會提供乾淨的床單。
  55. Do I need to remove my belongings?
    我需要移動我的物品嗎?
  56. No, they’ll work around your things.
    不需要,他們會避開您的物品清潔。
  57. Can I request a specific cleaning product?
    我可以要求特定的清潔用品嗎?
  58. Yes, let us know your preferences.
    可以的,請告訴我們您的偏好。
  59. Can I get an extra trash bag too?
    我也可以要一個額外的垃圾袋嗎?
  60. Sure, we’ll leave one in your room.
    當然可以,我們會放一個在您的房間裡。
  61. What time will the cleaners arrive?
    清潔人員什麼時候會到?
  62. They’ll come at 3:15 PM sharp.
    他們會在下午3點15分準時到達。
  63. Thank you for arranging this!
    謝謝你安排這個!
  64. My pleasure! Let us know if you need anything else.
    樂意為您服務!如果還有需要,請告訴我們。
  65. Hi, can I adjust the temperature in my room?
    嗨,我可以調整房間的溫度嗎?
  66. Of course! The thermostat is on the wall near the desk.
    當然可以!恆溫器在桌子旁邊的牆上。
  67. How do I use the thermostat?
    我該怎麼使用恆溫器?
  68. Just press the up or down arrows to adjust the temperature.
    只需按上下箭頭來調整溫度即可。
  69. Can I make the room warmer?
    我可以讓房間變暖和一些嗎?
  70. Yes, increase the temperature to your comfort level.
    當然,您可以將溫度調到舒適的水平。
  71. Is there a fan mode on the system?
    系統有風扇模式嗎?
  72. Yes, you can switch to fan mode on the thermostat.
    有的,您可以在恆溫器上切換到風扇模式。
  73. The room feels a bit cold. Can you adjust it remotely?
    房間感覺有點冷,你們可以遠端調整嗎?
  74. Sure, I’ll increase the temperature from here.
    當然,我會在這邊幫您提高溫度。
  75. What’s the ideal temperature setting?
    理想的溫度設定是多少?
  76. Most guests find 72°F comfortable.
    大多數客人覺得72華氏度很舒適。
  77. Can I turn off the air conditioning?
    我可以關掉空調嗎?
  78. Yes, you can turn it off using the thermostat.
    可以,您可以用恆溫器關掉空調。
  79. Is there a heating option as well?
    系統有加熱選項嗎?
  80. Yes, the system switches to heating automatically when needed.
    有的,系統會在需要時自動切換到加熱模式。
  81. Thank you for explaining how it works!
    謝謝你解釋如何操作!
  82. You’re very welcome. Let us know if it’s still too cold or hot.
    不客氣,如果還是太冷或太熱,請告訴我們。
  83. I’ll give it a try. Thanks again!
    我會試試看的,再次感謝!
  84. My pleasure! Enjoy your stay!
    樂意為您效勞!祝您住宿愉快!
  85. Hi, do you have an iron available?
    嗨,你們有熨斗可以提供嗎?
  86. Yes, we can send one to your room.
    有的,我們可以送一個到您的房間。
  87. Does it come with an ironing board?
    有熨斗板一起提供嗎?
  88. Yes, we’ll include an ironing board as well.
    是的,我們會一起提供熨斗板。
  89. How soon can it be delivered?
    多久可以送到?
  90. We’ll have it in your room within 10 minutes.
    我們會在10分鐘內送到您的房間。
  91. Is there a laundry service available?
    有洗衣服務嗎?
  92. Yes, we offer same-day laundry service.
    有的,我們提供當天洗衣服務。
  93. How much does the laundry service cost?
    洗衣服務費用是多少?
  94. Prices start at $5 per item.
    每件起價5美元。
  95. Can I have my shirt ironed today?
    我今天可以熨我的襯衫嗎?
  96. Yes, we can have it ready by this evening.
    可以的,我們可以在今晚前弄好。
  97. Where do I leave items for ironing?
    熨衣物品應該放哪裡?
  98. You can leave them in your room, and we’ll pick them up.
    您可以將它們留在房間,我們會去取。
  99. Is there an extra fee for ironing?
    熨衣服需要額外收費嗎?
  100. Yes, ironing is charged per item.
    是的,熨衣是按每件收費的。
  101. Can I schedule ironing for tomorrow morning?
    我可以安排明天早上的熨衣服務嗎?
  102. Absolutely! What time would you prefer?
    當然可以!您偏好的時間是什麼?
  103. Thank you for arranging this!
    謝謝你幫忙安排!
  104. My pleasure! Let us know if you need anything else.
    樂意為您效勞!如果還需要幫忙,請告訴我們。
  105. Hi, can you recommend some room service dishes?
    嗨,你能推薦一些客房餐點嗎?
  106. Of course! Our pasta and grilled salmon are guest favorites.
    當然可以!我們的義大利麵和烤鮭魚是客人最愛的菜色。
  107. Do you have vegetarian options?
    你們有素食選項嗎?
  108. Yes, we have a delicious vegetable stir-fry and a veggie burger.
    有的,我們有美味的蔬菜炒飯和素食漢堡。
  109. What time does room service close?
    客房服務什麼時候結束?
  110. Room service is available 24/7.
    客房服務全天24小時提供。
  111. Do you have late-night snacks?
    你們有夜宵嗎?
  112. Yes, we offer sandwiches, fries, and desserts.
    有的,我們提供三明治、薯條和甜點。
  113. Can I get coffee delivered to my room?
    我可以請送咖啡到房間嗎?
  114. Absolutely! What kind of coffee would you like?
    當然可以!您喜歡哪種咖啡?
  115. Is there a kids’ menu available?
    有提供兒童菜單嗎?
  116. Yes, we have a variety of child-friendly dishes.
    有的,我們有多種適合兒童的餐點選擇。
  117. How long does it take for the food to arrive?
    食物通常需要多久送到?
  118. It typically takes about 30 minutes.
    通常大約需要30分鐘。
  119. Can I pay for room service with cash?
    我可以用現金支付客房服務嗎?
  120. Yes, cash is accepted upon delivery.
    可以的,送餐時可以用現金支付。
  121. Do you have gluten-free options?
    你們有無麩質選項嗎?
  122. Yes, we have several gluten-free dishes available.
    有的,我們有多種無麩質菜品供選擇。
  123. Thank you for the suggestions!
    謝謝你的建議!
  124. You’re welcome! Enjoy your meal!
    不客氣!祝您用餐愉快!
  125. Hi, do you have a quiet area for work?
    嗨,你們有適合工作的安靜區域嗎?
  126. Yes, we have a business center available.
    有的,我們有一個商務中心可供使用。
  127. Where is the business center located?
    商務中心在哪裡?
  128. It’s on the second floor, near the elevators.
    在二樓,靠近電梯旁邊。
  129. Is the business center open 24/7?
    商務中心是24小時開放嗎?
  130. Yes, it’s accessible any time with your room key.
    是的,使用您的房卡隨時都可以進入。
  131. Does it have high-speed Wi-Fi?
    那裡有高速Wi-Fi嗎?
  132. Yes, high-speed Wi-Fi is available for free.
    有的,高速Wi-Fi是免費的。
  133. Are there private meeting rooms available?
    有私人會議室嗎?
  134. Yes, we have two meeting rooms for guests.
    有的,我們有兩間供住客使用的會議室。
  135. How do I book a meeting room?
    我該如何預訂會議室?
  136. You can call the front desk to make a reservation.
    您可以打電話給前台預訂。
  137. Is there a fee to use the meeting room?
    使用會議室需要收費嗎?
  138. Yes, it’s $50 per hour for guests.
    是的,對住客來說是每小時50美元。
  139. Are there printing services available?
    有打印服務嗎?
  140. Yes, printing and copying services are available in the business center.
    有的,商務中心提供打印和影印服務。
  141. Can I get coffee in the business center?
    商務中心有咖啡提供嗎?
  142. Yes, there’s a coffee machine available for guests.
    有的,那裡有一台供住客使用的咖啡機。
  143. Thank you for the details!
    謝謝你的詳細介紹!
  144. You’re welcome! Enjoy your work time.
    不客氣!祝您工作愉快!
  145. Hi, can you recommend places to visit nearby?
    嗨,可以推薦附近值得去的地方嗎?
  146. Sure! Are you looking for restaurants or attractions?
    當然!您是想找餐廳還是景點呢?
  147. I’d like a good restaurant for dinner.
    我想找一家適合晚餐的好餐廳。
  148. I recommend “The Bistro” just two blocks away.
    我推薦“比斯特羅餐廳”,就在兩個街區之外。
  149. Is it family-friendly?
    那裡適合家庭嗎?
  150. Yes, it has a great kids’ menu and cozy atmosphere.
    是的,那裡有豐富的兒童菜單和溫馨的氛圍。
  151. Any local attractions to explore?
    有什麼當地景點值得一看嗎?
  152. Yes, the City Park is beautiful at night with lights.
    有的,夜晚的城市公園燈光美不勝收。
  153. How far is the park from here?
    公園離這裡有多遠?
  154. It’s about a 10-minute walk from the hotel.
    大約步行10分鐘即可到達飯店。
  155. Are there any live music venues nearby?
    附近有現場音樂的場所嗎?
  156. Yes, “The Jazz Club” is just around the corner.
    有的,“爵士俱樂部”就在轉角附近。
  157. Is it open late?
    那裡營業到很晚嗎?
  158. Yes, they’re open until midnight.
    是的,他們營業到午夜。
  159. Do I need a reservation for dinner?
    晚餐需要預訂嗎?
  160. Yes, it’s better to book in advance, especially on weekends.
    是的,最好提前預訂,尤其是週末時。
  161. Thank you for the suggestions!
    謝謝你的建議!
  162. You’re welcome! Have a great evening.
    不客氣!祝您有個愉快的晚上。
  163. I’ll check out “The Bistro” tonight!
    今晚我會去“比斯特羅餐廳”看看!
  164. Great choice! Enjoy your dinner!
    好選擇!祝您用餐愉快!
  165. Hi, what are the gym’s opening hours?
    嗨,健身房的開放時間是什麼時候?
  166. The gym is open from 6 AM to 10 PM daily.
    健身房每天早上6點到晚上10點開放。
  167. Is there a swimming pool at the hotel?
    飯店有游泳池嗎?
  168. Yes, we have an outdoor pool.
    有的,我們有一個戶外游泳池。
  169. What are the pool hours?
    游泳池的開放時間是什麼時候?
  170. The pool is open from 8 AM to 8 PM.
    游泳池每天早上8點到晚上8點開放。
  171. Is the pool heated?
    游泳池有加熱嗎?
  172. Yes, it’s heated year-round.
    有的,全年都保持加熱。
  173. Are there towels available at the pool?
    游泳池有提供毛巾嗎?
  174. Yes, towels are provided at the poolside.
    有的,泳池旁提供毛巾。
  175. Is there a dress code for the gym?
    健身房有穿著要求嗎?
  176. No, just wear comfortable workout clothes.
    沒有,只要穿舒適的運動服即可。
  177. Are there trainers available at the gym?
    健身房有教練嗎?
  178. No, but we have instructional videos on the machines.
    沒有,但我們的設備上有教學影片。
  179. Can children use the pool?
    孩子們可以使用游泳池嗎?
  180. Yes, but children under 12 must be supervised by an adult.
    可以的,但12歲以下的孩子必須由成人陪同。
  181. Are there lockers in the gym?
    健身房有置物櫃嗎?
  182. Yes, we have lockers for your convenience.
    有的,為了您的方便我們提供置物櫃。
  183. Thank you for the information!
    謝謝你的資訊!
  184. You’re welcome! Have a great workout!
    不客氣!祝您健身愉快!
  185. Thank you for all your help!
    感謝您所有的幫助!
  186. You’re very welcome!
    不客氣!
  187. I really appreciate the great service.
    我真的很感激這麼棒的服務。
  188. We’re glad to hear that!
    很高興聽到您的讚美!
  189. The staff here are so friendly.
    這裡的員工都非常友善。
  190. Thank you! We’re here to make your stay enjoyable.
    謝謝您!我們的目標是讓您的住宿愉快。
  191. Is there anything else I should know?
    還有什麼是我應該知道的嗎?
  192. No, but feel free to call us if you need help.
    沒有了,但如果需要幫助請隨時聯繫我們。
  193. I’ll definitely recommend this hotel!
    我一定會推薦這家飯店!
  194. That’s wonderful to hear, thank you!
    很高興聽到您的讚美,謝謝!
  195. I’ve had a really pleasant stay here.
    我在這裡住得非常愉快。
  196. We’re so glad you enjoyed your stay!
    我們很高興您住得愉快!
  197. Do you have any feedback forms?
    你們有反饋表嗎?
  198. Yes, you can fill one out at the front desk.
    有的,您可以在前台填寫一份。
  199. Thanks for everything!
    感謝你們的一切!
  200. It’s our pleasure! Have a wonderful day!
    樂意為您效勞!祝您有美好的一天!

You may also like