37
Happy learning ! ^^
影片文稿:
- Hello, is this the clinic?
哈囉,這是診所嗎? - Yes, this is Green Valley Clinic. How can I help you?
是的,這裡是綠谷診所。我能幫您什麼? - I’d like to book a general consultation.
我想預約一個普通門診。 - Of course! May I take your name, please?
當然可以!請問您的名字是? - My name is Emily Clark.
我叫艾蜜莉·克拉克。 - Thank you, Emily. Do you have a preferred doctor?
謝謝您,艾蜜莉。您有偏好的醫生嗎? - Not really, any available doctor is fine.
沒有特別的,任何有空的醫生都可以。 - That’s great. I’ll check our schedule for you.
好的,我來幫您查一下我們的安排。 - Thank you!
謝謝你! - You’re welcome. One moment, please.
不客氣,請稍等。 - Do you offer same-day appointments?
你們有提供當天的預約嗎? - It depends. I’ll see if we have any openings.
這要看情況,我幫您查一下是否有空檔。 - That would be great if possible.
如果可以的話,那就太好了。 - I’ll do my best to find something for you.
我會盡力幫您找一個時間。 - What are your clinic hours today?
今天診所的營業時間是什麼? - We’re open from 9 AM to 6 PM.
我們的營業時間是上午9點到下午6點。 - Do you have any breaks in between?
你們中間有休息時間嗎? - No, we’re open continuously.
沒有,我們是連續營業的。 - That’s very convenient.
那非常方便。 - Yes, many patients find it helpful.
是的,很多病人都覺得這樣很方便。 - Can I book for tomorrow instead?
我可以改預約明天嗎? - Let me check tomorrow’s availability.
我幫您查一下明天的空檔。 - What about next week?
那下週呢? - Yes, next week has more slots available.
有的,下週有更多空檔。 - Do you need my contact information now?
你現在需要我的聯絡資料嗎? - Not yet, we’ll take it once we finalize the time.
暫時不用,我們確認時間後再收集。 - Do you handle walk-in patients?
你們接受臨時掛號的病人嗎? - Yes, but walk-ins may have to wait longer.
接受,但臨時掛號可能需要等候較久。 - That makes sense.
這很合理。 - Thank you for understanding.
謝謝您的理解。 - Should I arrive early for my appointment?
我需要提早到達我的預約嗎? - Yes, arriving 10 minutes early is ideal.
是的,提前10分鐘到達是理想的。 - What if I’m late for my appointment?
如果我遲到了怎麼辦? - We’ll do our best to accommodate you, but please try to be on time.
我們會盡量安排,但請盡量準時。 - Do you charge a fee for late arrivals?
遲到會收取費用嗎? - No, but repeated lateness may affect future bookings.
不會,但多次遲到可能影響未來預約。 - Is it okay to reschedule on short notice?
臨時改期可以嗎? - We recommend notifying us 24 hours in advance.
我們建議您提前24小時通知我們。 - Thank you for explaining all this!
謝謝你解釋這些! - You’re very welcome! Looking forward to seeing you soon.
不客氣!期待很快見到您。 - What times are available tomorrow?
明天有哪些時間可以預約? - We have slots at 10 AM and 2 PM.
我們有上午10點和下午2點的空檔。 - Is 10 AM still open?
上午10點還有空嗎? - Yes, 10 AM is available.
是的,上午10點還有空位。 - Can I book the 10 AM slot?
我可以預約上午10點嗎? - Sure, I’ll reserve that for you.
當然可以,我幫您預留這個時間。 - Do you have any afternoon slots?
你們有下午的空檔嗎? - Yes, we also have one at 4 PM.
有的,我們還有下午4點的空檔。 - I prefer the morning if possible.
如果可以的話,我更喜歡上午的時間。 - No problem, the 10 AM slot is yours.
沒問題,上午10點的時間是您的。 - How long is the appointment?
預約會持續多久? - It will take about 30 minutes.
大約30分鐘。 - Can I arrive earlier if needed?
如果需要,我可以提前到嗎? - Yes, arriving early is fine.
可以,提前到是可以的。 - Is it okay to reschedule later?
我之後可以改時間嗎? - Yes, just call us 24 hours before.
可以的,只需提前24小時通知我們。 - What’s the earliest slot available?
最早的時間是幾點? - The earliest we have is 9 AM tomorrow.
我們最早的是明天早上9點。 - Can I switch to 9 AM instead?
我可以改到上午9點嗎? - Of course, I’ll make that change for you.
當然可以,我幫您更改。 - Do you have weekend appointments?
你們週末有門診嗎? - Yes, but they fill up quickly.
有的,但很快就會被預約滿。 - Can I book for next Saturday?
我可以預約下週六嗎? - Let me check Saturday’s availability.
我幫您查一下週六的空檔。 - What about Sunday morning?
那週日上午呢? - We don’t open on Sundays, unfortunately.
很遺憾,我們週日不營業。 - Thanks for letting me know!
謝謝你告訴我! - You’re welcome!
不客氣! - Can I confirm my 10 AM slot now?
我現在可以確認10點的時間嗎? - Absolutely, I’ve noted it down.
當然,我已經幫您記下了。 - Will you send me a reminder?
你們會發送提醒給我嗎? - Yes, you’ll get a text the day before.
是的,您會在前一天收到短信提醒。 - Can I cancel if something comes up?
如果有事可以取消嗎? - Yes, just let us know as early as possible.
當然,只需儘早通知我們即可。 - Do I need to confirm my slot again?
我需要再次確認我的時間嗎? - No, it’s already confirmed.
不需要,您的時間已經確認好了。 - I’ll make sure to be on time.
我會確保準時到。 - Great! We’ll see you then.
太好了!到時候見。 - Thank you for your patience!
謝謝你的耐心! - You’re very welcome!
不客氣! - I’ve been feeling some back pain lately.
我最近感覺背部有些疼痛。 - I see. Have you experienced this before?
我明白。您之前有過這種情況嗎? - Yes, it started a few months ago.
是的,幾個月前開始的。 - Have you taken any medication for it?
您有服用過任何藥物嗎? - Just some over-the-counter painkillers.
只是一些非處方止痛藥。 - That’s helpful to know.
這個信息很有幫助。 - Do I need to bring any medical records?
我需要帶任何病歷嗎? - Yes, recent test results would be helpful.
是的,最近的檢查結果會很有幫助。 - Should I bring my previous X-rays?
我需要帶之前的X光片嗎? - Yes, that would be great.
是的,那樣會很好。 - Do you need a list of my medications?
你需要我的用藥清單嗎? - Yes, please write them down if possible.
是的,請寫下來,如果可以的話。 - Will the doctor ask me about my symptoms?
醫生會問我的症狀嗎? - Yes, the doctor will review everything with you.
是的,醫生會和您檢查所有細節。 - Do I need to prepare anything else?
我還需要準備其他東西嗎? - No, just bring yourself and your records.
不需要,只要帶上您自己和病歷就行了。 - Can I explain my symptoms over the phone?
我可以在電話裡解釋我的症狀嗎? - It’s better to discuss them in person with the doctor.
最好當面和醫生討論。 - Will I need to do any tests?
我需要做任何檢查嗎? - The doctor will decide that during your visit.
醫生會在您看診時決定的。 - Should I bring someone with me?
我需要帶人陪我一起嗎? - If it makes you feel comfortable, yes.
如果這樣讓您感到更安心,那當然可以。 - How detailed should I be about my symptoms?
我需要詳細描述我的症狀嗎? - Just explain as clearly as you can.
只要儘量清楚地解釋即可。 - Will the doctor ask about my allergies?
醫生會問我的過敏情況嗎? - Yes, that’s part of the checkup.
會的,那是檢查的一部分。 - Do I need to list all my previous surgeries?
我需要列出所有過去的手術嗎? - Yes, it’s helpful to know your full history.
是的,瞭解您的完整病史會有幫助。 - Will I be asked about my lifestyle?
我會被問到生活方式嗎? - Yes, that’s common during a consultation.
是的,這在門診中很常見。 - Can I call back if I forget something?
如果我忘了什麼,我可以再打電話嗎? - Absolutely, feel free to call anytime.
當然可以,隨時致電都可以。 - Do you need my insurance details now?
你們現在需要我的保險資料嗎? - We’ll collect them at the front desk.
我們會在前台收集這些資料。 - Should I bring my ID too?
我也需要帶身份證嗎? - Yes, please bring a valid photo ID.
是的,請攜帶有效的帶照片身份證。 - Thank you for explaining so clearly!
謝謝你解釋得這麼清楚! - You’re welcome. Let me know if you have more questions.
不客氣,如果還有問題請告訴我。 - I’ll see you at my appointment!
預約那天見! - Looking forward to seeing you then!
期待到時見! - Can you tell me the clinic’s address?
你可以告訴我診所的地址嗎? - Sure, we’re located at 123 Main Street.
當然,我們位於主街123號。 - Is it easy to find?
容易找到嗎? - Yes, it’s right next to the pharmacy.
是的,就在藥局旁邊。 - Do you have parking available?
你們有停車場嗎? - Yes, there’s a parking lot behind the clinic.
有的,診所後面有停車場。 - Is parking free?
停車是免費的嗎? - Yes, it’s free for patients.
是的,對病患是免費的。 - Can I park on the street?
我可以停在路邊嗎? - Yes, but there’s a two-hour limit.
可以,但有兩小時的限制。 - Is there public transportation nearby?
附近有公共交通嗎? - Yes, the bus stop is just across the street.
有的,巴士站就在街對面。 - What landmarks should I look for?
我應該找什麼地標? - We’re next to a large grocery store.
我們就在一家大型雜貨店旁邊。 - Is there an elevator in the building?
大樓裡有電梯嗎? - Yes, we’re on the second floor with elevator access.
有的,我們在二樓,有電梯可以到達。 - Is the entrance wheelchair accessible?
入口是輪椅可進入的嗎? - Yes, our clinic is fully accessible.
是的,我們的診所完全無障礙。 - Do I need to check in at the front desk?
我需要在前台報到嗎? - Yes, please arrive 10 minutes early to check in.
是的,請提前10分鐘到前台報到。 - Can I call if I get lost?
如果迷路了,我可以打電話嗎? - Absolutely, we’ll guide you over the phone.
當然,我們會在電話裡引導您。 - What’s the easiest way to get there?
到那裡最簡單的方法是什麼? - Driving is the easiest, but buses are also convenient.
開車是最簡單的,但巴士也很方便。 - Are there signs for the clinic outside?
外面有診所的指示牌嗎? - Yes, look for a blue sign with our name on it.
有的,找一塊寫著我們名字的藍色牌子。 - How long will it take to get there?
到那裡需要多久? - It depends, but usually around 15 minutes by car.
視情況而定,但通常開車大約15分鐘。 - Is there a waiting area inside?
裡面有等候區嗎? - Yes, we have a comfortable waiting area.
有的,我們有一個舒適的等候區。 - Is there a restroom I can use?
有洗手間可以用嗎? - Yes, it’s located near the front desk.
有的,就在前台附近。 - Do I need to bring coins for parking?
停車需要帶零錢嗎? - No, the parking lot is free.
不需要,停車場是免費的。 - Should I arrive early to find parking?
我需要早點到找停車位嗎? - It’s a good idea to arrive a bit earlier.
最好稍微早一點到。 - Thank you for the clear directions!
謝謝你的清楚指引! - You’re welcome! Let us know if you need help.
不客氣!如果需要幫助,請隨時告訴我們。 - I’ll see you soon. Thanks again!
很快見到你了,再次感謝! - See you soon! Have a great day!
很快見到您!祝您有美好的一天! - How much is the consultation fee?
普通門診費用是多少? - The fee is $80 for a general consultation.
普通門診費用是80美元。 - Can I pay by credit card?
我可以用信用卡付款嗎? - Yes, we accept all major credit cards.
可以,我們接受所有主流信用卡。 - Do you accept cash payments?
你們接受現金付款嗎? - Yes, cash is fine too.
可以的,現金也可以。 - Can I use my insurance for payment?
我可以用保險支付嗎? - Yes, we work with most major insurance plans.
是的,我們接受大部分主流保險計劃。 - Do I need to pay anything upfront?
我需要提前支付任何費用嗎? - Yes, a co-pay may be required.
是的,可能需要支付部分費用。 - How do I know if my insurance covers it?
我怎麼知道我的保險是否涵蓋? - You can call your provider to check.
您可以致電保險公司確認。 - Will you provide a receipt for insurance claims?
你們會提供保險索賠的收據嗎? - Yes, we’ll give you an itemized receipt.
是的,我們會提供明細收據。 - Is there an additional fee for tests?
測試會有額外費用嗎? - It depends on the type of test needed.
這取決於需要的檢查類型。 - Can I pay the full amount later?
我可以之後再付清嗎? - No, payment is required on the day of the visit.
不行,必須在就診當天付款。 - Is there a cancellation fee?
取消預約需要支付費用嗎? - No, as long as you cancel 24 hours in advance.
不需要,只要您提前24小時取消即可。 - Will my insurance cover all tests?
我的保險會涵蓋所有測試嗎? - That depends on your plan. Please check with your provider.
這取決於您的保險計劃,請向保險公司確認。 - Do you have a payment plan option?
你們有付款分期的選項嗎? - No, but we accept flexible payment methods.
沒有,但我們接受靈活的付款方式。 - Can I pay online in advance?
我可以提前在線支付嗎? - No, payment is made on the day of your visit.
不可以,需在就診當天支付。 - Are there discounts for new patients?
新病患有折扣嗎? - No, but we do offer promotions occasionally.
沒有,但我們偶爾會有促銷活動。 - Thank you for explaining the costs!
謝謝你解釋費用! - You’re welcome! Let us know if you have more questions.
不客氣!如果有其他問題請隨時告訴我們。 - Will there be any hidden charges?
會有隱藏費用嗎? - No, we’ll explain all costs upfront.
不會,我們會事先解釋所有費用。 - Do I need to pay for a follow-up visit?
復診需要額外支付費用嗎? - Yes, follow-ups have separate fees.
是的,復診有單獨的費用。 - Do you offer senior citizen discounts?
你們有老年人折扣嗎? - Yes, we offer a 10% discount for seniors.
有的,我們對老年人提供10%的折扣。 - Can I use multiple insurance plans?
我可以使用多個保險計劃嗎? - No, we can only work with one plan per visit.
不行,我們每次就診只接受一份保險計劃。 - I’ll see you soon! Thanks again!
很快見到你了!再次感謝! - See you soon! Take care!
很快見到您!保重!