18
Happy learning ! ^^
影片文稿:
- How do you usually start a conversation at international meetings?
你在國際會議上通常怎麼開啟對話? - I keep it simple, like asking about the weather.
我保持簡單,比如問問天氣。 - Do you think small talk is important?
你覺得閒聊重要嗎? - Definitely, it breaks the ice.
當然,這能打破僵局。 - What about cultural differences?
那文化差異呢? - It’s tricky, but listening helps a lot.
這很棘手,但傾聽很有幫助。 - Have you ever made a cultural mistake?
你有沒有犯過文化上的錯誤? - Oh yes, I once forgot to bow in Japan.
有的,我曾經在日本忘記鞠躬。 - How did people react?
人們是怎麼反應的? - They were kind, but I felt so embarrassed.
他們很友善,但我覺得好尷尬。 - How do you prepare for cultural differences?
你怎麼為文化差異做準備? - I research and observe others carefully.
我會調查並仔細觀察別人。 - What’s the best way to avoid misunderstandings?
避免誤解的最好方法是什麼? - Being clear and respectful always helps.
清楚且尊重總是有幫助的。 - Do you use humor to connect with people?
你會用幽默與人建立聯繫嗎? - Sometimes, but carefully—it’s not universal.
有時會,但很小心,因為幽默不是通用的。 - Do you find accents challenging?
你覺得口音是個挑戰嗎? - A bit, but it’s fun to learn new ones.
有一點,但學習新的口音很有趣。 - Do you have any tips for building rapport?
你有建立融洽關係的建議嗎? - Smile, be genuine, and stay open-minded.
微笑,真誠,並保持開放的心態。 - Do hand gestures ever cause confusion?
手勢會引起混淆嗎? - Yes, I once used one that meant something rude.
是的,我曾經用過一個代表不禮貌的手勢。 - How do you recover from mistakes?
你怎麼從錯誤中恢復? - Apologize sincerely and move on.
誠懇道歉然後繼續前進。 - Have you ever felt intimidated by cultural expectations?
你有因為文化期望而感到壓力嗎? - Yes, especially in very formal settings.
有的,特別是在非常正式的場合。 - How do you deal with language barriers?
你怎麼處理語言障礙? - Use simple words, gestures, and lots of patience.
使用簡單的詞語、手勢,並多一點耐心。 - Do you think learning phrases in another language helps?
你覺得學一些其他語言的短語有幫助嗎? - Absolutely, it shows respect and effort.
當然,這展現了尊重和努力。 - Have you picked up any new phrases from meetings?
你在會議中學過新的短語嗎? - Yes, I’ve learned “Thank you” in five languages!
有的,我學會了五種語言的“謝謝”! - What’s the funniest cultural moment you’ve had?
你有過最有趣的文化時刻是什麼? - I accidentally used slang that confused everyone.
我不小心用了讓所有人困惑的俚語。 - Do you think cultural training should be mandatory?
你覺得文化培訓應該是必須的嗎? - Yes, it makes international work smoother.
是的,這能讓國際合作更順暢。 - Do you use visual aids during presentations?
你在演講中使用視覺輔助工具嗎? - Always, they help bridge language gaps.
總是的,它們有助於縮小語言差距。 - Do you enjoy working in multicultural teams?
你喜歡在多元文化的團隊工作嗎? - Absolutely, it’s inspiring and educational.
當然,這既啟發人又富有教育意義。 - How often do you travel for work?
你多久出差一次? - Almost every month, and you?
幾乎每個月,你呢? - Not as often, maybe once every three months.
沒那麼頻繁,大概每三個月一次。 - That sounds more manageable.
聽起來比較好掌控。 - What’s the longest flight you’ve had?
你坐過最長的航班是多久? - Fourteen hours to Australia, it was exhausting!
14小時到澳洲,真的好累! - Do you enjoy the in-flight meals?
你喜歡飛機上的餐點嗎? - Not really, but the snacks are okay.
不太喜歡,不過零食還不錯。 - Have you ever lost your luggage?
你有丟過行李嗎? - Yes, once in Paris. It was a nightmare!
有的,有一次在巴黎。簡直是噩夢! - How did you handle that?
你是怎麼處理的? - I had to buy clothes at the airport.
我不得不在機場買衣服。 - What’s your favorite part of business travel?
你最喜歡商務旅行的哪一部分? - Exploring new cities after work.
工作後探索新城市。 - What about the biggest challenge?
那最大的挑戰呢? - Jet lag, definitely.
時差,絕對是時差。 - Do you sleep well in hotels?
你在酒店睡得好嗎? - Sometimes, but the pillows can be tricky.
有時候,不過枕頭可能會不適應。 - What’s your trick for avoiding jet lag?
你有避免時差的妙招嗎? - I try to stick to the local time immediately.
我會盡量馬上適應當地時間。 - Do you bring work on the plane?
你會帶工作上飛機嗎? - I try not to, but it’s hard to avoid.
我盡量不這樣,但有時無法避免。 - What do you do during long layovers?
長時間轉機的時候你會做什麼? - I usually read or explore the airport.
我通常會閱讀或探索機場。 - What’s the most interesting airport you’ve seen?
你看過最有趣的機場是哪一個? - Singapore’s Changi Airport—it’s amazing!
新加坡樟宜機場——超棒的! - Do you ever struggle with packing?
你在打包時有困難嗎? - All the time, I never get it right.
總是這樣,我從來沒打包好過。 - What’s your packing strategy?
你的打包策略是什麼? - Roll the clothes, it saves space!
把衣服捲起來,能省空間! - Have you ever missed a flight?
你有錯過航班的經歷嗎? - Once, and it was because of traffic.
有一次,因為交通堵塞。 - How did you deal with it?
你是怎麼處理的? - I had to rebook and wait for hours.
我不得不重新訂票並等待好幾個小時。 - What’s your favorite travel gadget?
你最喜歡的旅行小工具是什麼? - Noise-canceling headphones, for sure.
一定是降噪耳機! - Do you collect souvenirs from trips?
你會從旅行中收集紀念品嗎? - Yes, I love picking up magnets.
會的,我喜歡買磁鐵。 - What’s one piece of advice for business travel?
你對商務旅行有什麼建議嗎? - Always plan for delays.
一定要預留延誤時間。 - How do you usually manage your work schedule?
你通常怎麼管理工作時間? - I use a detailed planner, and you?
我用詳細的計劃本,你呢? - I rely on digital calendars mostly.
我主要依賴電子日曆。 - That’s efficient! Do you set reminders?
那很高效!你會設提醒嗎? - Yes, I set reminders for everything.
是的,我為每件事都設提醒。 - Me too, it saves me from forgetting things!
我也是,這讓我不會忘事! - Do you block time for specific tasks?
你會為特定任務分配時間嗎? - Absolutely, it helps me stay focused.
當然,這讓我更專注。 - Have you ever overbooked yourself?
你有沒有過度安排過時間? - Many times! It’s a constant battle.
太多次了!這是個持續的挑戰。 - How do you recover from that?
你怎麼從中恢復? - I prioritize and reschedule things.
我會優先處理並重新安排。 - Do you work better in the morning or evening?
你早上還是晚上工作效率更高? - Morning, definitely. And you?
早上,絕對是早上。你呢? - Evening, I feel more creative then.
晚上,我覺得那時更有創造力。 - That’s interesting!
那很有趣! - Do you ever multitask during meetings?
你會在會議中同時處理多任務嗎? - Guilty as charged! But I try not to.
我承認有時會,但我盡量不這樣。 - What’s your strategy for handling deadlines?
你應對截止日期的策略是什麼? - Break it into smaller tasks, it helps.
分解成小任務,這很有幫助。 - Have you ever missed a deadline?
你有錯過截止日期的經歷嗎? - Yes, and it was a tough lesson!
有的,那是一次慘痛的教訓! - Do you prefer working alone or in a team?
你更喜歡獨自工作還是團隊合作? - It depends, but teams bring fresh ideas.
視情況而定,但團隊能帶來新點子。 - Do you keep a to-do list?
你有使用待辦清單嗎? - Always, it keeps me organized.
當然,有助於保持條理清晰。 - How do you handle distractions at work?
你怎麼應對工作中的干擾? - I wear headphones to block out noise.
我會戴上耳機來屏蔽噪音。 - What’s the funniest thing that happened during work?
工作中發生過最搞笑的事是什麼? - I accidentally muted myself in a meeting.
我開會時不小心把自己靜音了。 - How do you unwind after a busy day?
忙碌一天後你如何放鬆? - A good book and some tea usually work.
一本好書和一杯茶通常很有效。 - Do you take short breaks during work?
你會在工作中短暫休息嗎? - Yes, they help me stay refreshed.
會的,這讓我保持清醒。 - What’s the biggest time management mistake you’ve made?
你犯過最大的時間管理錯誤是什麼? - Overestimating how much I could finish.
高估了自己能完成的量。 - How do you stay motivated during long projects?
在長期項目中你如何保持動力? - I set small goals to celebrate progress.
我會設置小目標來慶祝進展。 - What’s one tip you’d give for better time management?
你對更好的時間管理有什麼建議? - Always prioritize what matters most.
總是優先處理最重要的事情。 - Have you ever worked in a multicultural team?
你曾經在多元文化團隊中工作過嗎? - Yes, several times. It’s always interesting.
有的,好幾次。這總是很有趣。 - What’s the biggest challenge in such teams?
這樣的團隊中最大的挑戰是什麼? - Communication, definitely.
絕對是溝通。 - How do you overcome communication barriers?
你怎麼克服溝通障礙? - I use clear language and ask questions often.
我會用清晰的語言並經常提問。 - Do cultural differences affect teamwork?
文化差異會影響團隊合作嗎? - Sometimes, but it also brings creativity.
有時會,但這也帶來創意。 - Have you learned anything surprising from colleagues?
你從同事身上學到什麼驚訝的事情嗎? - Yes, like how punctuality varies by culture.
有的,比如不同文化對準時的看法不同。 - How do you build trust in diverse teams?
你如何在多元化團隊中建立信任? - By showing respect and being consistent.
展現尊重並保持一致。 - Have you faced any misunderstandings?
你遇到過誤解嗎? - Yes, but we resolved them through discussion.
有的,但我們通過討論解決了。 - What’s your favorite thing about diverse teams?
你最喜歡多元團隊的什麼? - The mix of perspectives is incredible.
不同觀點的結合真是太棒了。 - Do you think diversity leads to better results?
你覺得多樣性能帶來更好的結果嗎? - Absolutely, it sparks innovation.
當然,這能激發創新。 - Have you ever adapted to a new work culture?
你曾經適應過新的工作文化嗎? - Yes, it was challenging but rewarding.
有的,那既具挑戰又值得。 - Do you think humor helps in team bonding?
你覺得幽默有助於團隊關係嗎? - Definitely, but it has to be appropriate.
當然,但必須是適當的幽默。 - Have you encountered language barriers?
你遇到過語言障礙嗎? - Yes, but gestures and visuals help a lot.
有的,但手勢和視覺輔助很有幫助。 - What do you do when conflicts arise in a team?
團隊中發生衝突時你會怎麼做? - I listen first and try to mediate.
我會先傾聽並嘗試調解。 - Do you celebrate cultural holidays at work?
你會在工作中慶祝文化節日嗎? - Sometimes, it depends on the team.
有時會,這取決於團隊。 - Do you think cultural training is necessary?
你覺得文化培訓有必要嗎? - Absolutely, it builds understanding.
當然,這能增進理解。 - How do you adapt to different working styles?
你如何適應不同的工作風格? - By staying flexible and open-minded.
保持靈活並開放心態。 - What’s your funniest experience with a cultural misunderstanding?
你有過最搞笑的文化誤解經歷嗎? - I once gave a thumbs-up where it wasn’t polite!
我曾經在不合適的情況下比了大拇指! - Do you think diversity makes teams stronger?
你覺得多樣性讓團隊更強大嗎? - Yes, it broadens perspectives and ideas.
是的,這拓寬了視角和點子。 - How do you stay respectful in multicultural settings?
你如何在多元文化環境中保持尊重? - By learning about others’ customs and practices.
通過了解他人的習俗和做法。 - What advice would you give for working in diverse teams?
你對多元團隊合作有什麼建議? - Be patient, listen, and learn from others.
保持耐心,傾聽,並向他人學習。 - What’s the most unique business etiquette in Australia?
澳洲最特別的商務禮儀是什麼? - Probably the casual greetings.
大概是隨意的問候語吧。 - So, no formal handshakes?
那不需要正式的握手嗎? - Oh, we do, but it’s more relaxed.
哦,我們有,但更隨意些。 - In the US, punctuality is critical.
在美國,準時非常重要。 - Same here, but we’re less stressed about it.
我們這裡也是,但不那麼有壓力。 - Do Australians prefer formal dress codes?
澳洲人喜歡正式的穿著規範嗎? - Not really, business casual is fine.
不太喜歡,商務休閒就可以了。 - In the US, networking events are big.
在美國,聯誼活動很盛行。 - We have them too, but often over a BBQ.
我們也有,但通常是在燒烤派對上。 - Do Australians use first names in meetings?
澳洲人在會議中用名字稱呼嗎? - Yes, it’s quite common.
是的,這很常見。 - In the US, titles are important.
在美國,頭銜很重要。 - Here, we focus more on the relationship.
我們更注重關係本身。 - Do Australians exchange business cards often?
澳洲人經常交換名片嗎? - Not as much, we’re more casual about it.
沒那麼頻繁,我們對此比較隨性。 - Do you have formal dining etiquette for business?
你們有正式的商務餐桌禮儀嗎? - Yes, but it’s less rigid than in the US.
有的,但不如美國那麼拘謹。 - What’s the key to good business etiquette?
良好商務禮儀的關鍵是什麼? - Respect and being genuine.
尊重和真誠。 - Do Australians value direct communication?
澳洲人重視直接溝通嗎? - Yes, we appreciate honesty.
是的,我們欣賞誠實。 - In the US, hierarchy matters a lot.
在美國,階層結構非常重要。 - Here, it’s more about collaboration.
這裡更注重合作。 - Do Australians prefer long meetings?
澳洲人喜歡長時間的會議嗎? - No, we like to keep things concise.
不,我們喜歡簡潔明了。 - In the US, follow-up emails are crucial.
在美國,跟進的電子郵件至關重要。 - Same here, but we keep them brief.
我們這裡也是,但會簡短些。 - Do Australians prefer face-to-face meetings?
澳洲人更喜歡面對面的會議嗎? - Yes, personal interaction is important.
是的,個人互動很重要。 - How do Australians handle disagreements in business?
澳洲人如何處理商務中的分歧? - Through open discussions, mostly.
主要通過公開討論。 - Do you think business etiquette is changing?
你覺得商務禮儀在改變嗎? - Absolutely, it’s becoming more relaxed.
當然,正變得更隨意了。 - What’s the most surprising etiquette difference you’ve noticed?
你注意到最讓人驚訝的禮儀差異是什麼? - The lack of small talk in some countries!
有些國家幾乎沒有閒聊! - Do you think humor is acceptable in business settings?
你覺得幽默在商務場合可以接受嗎? - Yes, but it depends on the context.
可以,但取決於情境。 - What’s the best way to show respect in business?
展現商務尊重的最佳方式是什麼? - Listen, be polite, and stay professional.
傾聽、禮貌並保持專業。