🎧高效率英文聽力訓練|高校提升英文聽力|美國口音+印度口音

by The 1 hour English daily

Happy learning ! ^^

影片文稿:

  1. What was school like for you in India?
    印度的學校生活是怎樣的?
  2. It was intense! Lots of exams and strict rules.
    很緊張!有很多考試和嚴格的規定。
  3. That sounds tough. Were the teachers strict?
    聽起來很辛苦。老師嚴格嗎?
  4. Very! You had to memorize everything.
    非常嚴格!你必須記住所有東西。
  5. In the U.S., schools are more relaxed.
    在美國,學校更輕鬆。
  6. Really? Do you have fewer exams?
    真的嗎?考試比較少嗎?
  7. Yes, and teachers focus more on creativity.
    是的,老師更注重創造力。
  8. That sounds so nice. We didn’t have much of that.
    聽起來很棒。我們沒那麼多創造力的培養。
  9. Did you have any fun activities at school?
    你們學校有什麼有趣的活動嗎?
  10. We had cultural festivals. They were the best!
    我們有文化節。那些是最棒的!
  11. Cultural festivals? That sounds amazing.
    文化節?聽起來很棒。
  12. Yes, we’d dress up, dance, and eat lots of food.
    是的,我們會打扮、跳舞,還有吃很多食物。
  13. In the U.S., we had sports days and field trips.
    在美國,我們有運動會和校外教學。
  14. Field trips sound fun! Where did you go?
    校外教學聽起來很有趣!你們去了哪裡?
  15. Zoos, museums, and even amusement parks.
    動物園、博物館,甚至是遊樂園。
  16. That’s amazing! We never had amusement park trips.
    太棒了!我們從來沒有遊樂園之旅。
  17. Did you have a lot of homework?
    你們有很多作業嗎?
  18. Too much! I sometimes studied until midnight.
    太多了!我有時候要學到半夜。
  19. Same! Some nights I didn’t even sleep.
    我也是!有些晚上我根本沒睡。
  20. That’s rough. How did you manage?
    太辛苦了。你是怎麼熬過去的?
  21. Lots of coffee! Did you have morning assemblies?
    很多咖啡!你們有晨會嗎?
  22. Yes, every day. They were long but important.
    有,每天都有。雖然很長,但很重要。
  23. We only had assemblies once a week.
    我們每週只開一次晨會。
  24. That’s nice. Ours were every single day!
    那很好。我們可是每天都有!
  25. Were there a lot of extracurricular clubs?
    有很多課外活動的社團嗎?
  26. Yes! Debate club and science fairs were popular.
    有!辯論社和科學博覽會最受歡迎。
  27. I was in the drama club. We put on plays.
    我參加了戲劇社。我們會演戲。
  28. That’s so cool! Did you perform in front of the school?
    太酷了!你們會在全校面前表演嗎?
  29. Yes, and it was terrifying but fun!
    是的,那真是既可怕又有趣!
  30. I bet! It must have been exciting too.
    我猜也是!那一定也很刺激吧。
  31. Did you have uniforms at school?
    你們學校有穿校服嗎?
  32. Yes, every day. It was mandatory.
    有啊,每天都穿。這是強制規定的。
  33. We didn’t have uniforms. It felt more relaxed.
    我們沒有穿校服。感覺更輕鬆。
  34. Lucky you! Uniforms were so uncomfortable.
    你好幸運!校服真的很不舒服。
  35. What was your favorite subject in school?
    你在學校最喜歡的科目是什麼?
  36. I loved science, especially chemistry.
    我喜歡科學,尤其是化學。
  37. I was more into history. It’s like reading stories.
    我更喜歡歷史。它就像在讀故事一樣。
  38. That’s true. History does feel like a storybook.
    沒錯。歷史真的像一本故事書。
  39. Would you change anything about your school days?
    你會想改變學校生活的什麼嗎?
  40. Maybe less pressure and more fun activities.
    可能是減少壓力,多一些有趣的活動。
  41. What were you most afraid of as a child?
    你小時候最害怕什麼?
  42. Spiders! They terrified me.
    蜘蛛!它們嚇壞我了。
  43. Same here! I’d scream if I saw one.
    我也是!看到一隻我就會尖叫。
  44. Exactly! Even the tiny ones.
    完全同意!哪怕是很小的蜘蛛。
  45. Did you ever try to overcome your fear?
    你有試過克服恐懼嗎?
  46. Yes, I forced myself to watch spider videos.
    有,我強迫自己看蜘蛛的影片。
  47. That’s brave. Did it work?
    你很勇敢。有效嗎?
  48. Kind of. I don’t scream anymore, at least.
    有一點吧。至少我不再尖叫了。
  49. What’s the bravest thing you’ve done?
    你做過最勇敢的事是什麼?
  50. I once saved a kitten stuck in a tree.
    我有一次救了一隻卡在樹上的小貓。
  51. That’s amazing! Were you scared of heights?
    太棒了!你害怕高嗎?
  52. Terrified, but I couldn’t leave the kitten.
    超害怕,但我不能把小貓丟在那裡。
  53. That’s so sweet of you. Did anyone help?
    你真的好貼心。有人幫忙嗎?
  54. No, but some neighbors cheered me on.
    沒有,但有些鄰居為我加油。
  55. What about you? What’s your bravest moment?
    那你呢?你最勇敢的時刻是什麼?
  56. I once stood up to a bully in school.
    我有一次在學校勇敢對抗一個惡霸。
  57. That’s incredible! What happened?
    太厲害了!後來怎麼樣了?
  58. He stopped bothering my friend after that.
    之後他就不再欺負我的朋友了。
  59. You’re a hero! Did your friend thank you?
    你真是英雄!你的朋友有謝謝你嗎?
  60. Of course! We’re still best friends today.
    當然有!我們到今天還是最好的朋友。
  61. Did your parents help you overcome fears?
    你的父母有幫助你克服恐懼嗎?
  62. Yes, they always encouraged me to be brave.
    有,他們總是鼓勵我要勇敢。
  63. That’s wonderful. What kind of advice did they give?
    太棒了。他們給了什麼建議?
  64. They told me to face my fears one step at a time.
    他們告訴我要一步步面對我的恐懼。
  65. Did you ever have nightmares as a kid?
    你小時候常做惡夢嗎?
  66. All the time! I used to dream about monsters.
    經常!我以前總是夢見怪物。
  67. Same! I had one recurring dream about falling.
    我也是!我有一個重複出現的夢,是掉下去的感覺。
  68. Oh, I’ve had those too. They’re so scary!
    我也有過那些夢。真的很可怕!
  69. How did you deal with nightmares?
    你是怎麼處理惡夢的?
  70. I’d hide under my blanket until I fell asleep again.
    我會躲在毯子下面,直到再次睡著。
  71. Did you have any childhood heroes?
    你有小時候崇拜的英雄嗎?
  72. Yes, my dad. He could fix anything.
    有,我爸爸。他什麼都能修好。
  73. That’s sweet. My hero was Spider-Man.
    真貼心。我小時候崇拜蜘蛛俠。
  74. Classic! Everyone loves Spider-Man.
    經典!每個人都愛蜘蛛俠。
  75. Did you have any fears you eventually overcame?
    你有克服過的恐懼嗎?
  76. Heights. It took a while, but I did it.
    懼高症。我花了一些時間,但終於克服了。
  77. That’s impressive! How did you overcome it?
    真了不起!你是怎麼克服的?
  78. I started by climbing small hills and worked my way up.
    我從爬小山開始,逐漸加大挑戰。
  79. That’s a great approach. Small steps really help.
    這是一個很棒的方法。小步驟真的有幫助。
  80. Exactly! It’s all about building confidence.
    沒錯!一切都關乎建立信心。
  81. What’s the weather like in India right now?
    印度現在的天氣怎麼樣?
  82. It’s getting hot. Summer is almost here.
    天氣越來越熱了。夏天快到了。
  83. Summers there must be intense, right?
    那裡的夏天一定很猛烈,對吧?
  84. Yes, it gets up to 45 degrees sometimes!
    是啊,有時候溫度高達45度!
  85. That’s so hot! How do you stay cool?
    太熱了!你們怎麼降溫?
  86. We use ceiling fans and drink lots of water.
    我們用吊扇,喝很多水。
  87. Does it rain a lot there?
    那裡常下雨嗎?
  88. Yes, during monsoon season, it’s non-stop.
    是的,在雨季的時候,幾乎不停。
  89. I love rainy days, as long as I’m indoors.
    我喜歡下雨天,只要我在室內。
  90. Same here. The sound of rain is relaxing.
    我也是。雨聲讓人放鬆。
  91. What about winters in India? Are they cold?
    印度的冬天怎麼樣?冷嗎?
  92. Not really. It’s mild in most places.
    不是很冷。大多地方都很溫和。
  93. That’s nice. U.S. winters can get freezing!
    那很好。美國的冬天有時冷得要命!
  94. I can’t imagine dealing with snow.
    我無法想像要面對雪的情況。
  95. Have you ever seen snow?
    你見過雪嗎?
  96. No, but I’d love to someday.
    沒有,但我希望有一天可以看到。
  97. It’s beautiful but so cold.
    雪很美,但也很冷。
  98. I imagine it must feel magical though.
    我想雪一定讓人感覺很奇妙吧。
  99. What’s your favorite type of weather?
    你最喜歡什麼樣的天氣?
  100. I love cool, breezy days.
    我喜歡涼爽又有微風的日子。
  101. Do you think climate change affects your country?
    你覺得氣候變遷影響到你的國家嗎?
  102. Definitely. Summers are getting hotter every year.
    當然,每年的夏天都越來越熱。
  103. It’s the same here. Winters are shorter too.
    這裡也一樣。冬天變得越來越短了。
  104. That’s concerning. Nature is changing so fast.
    真讓人擔心。自然變化得太快了。
  105. Do you enjoy rainy days or sunny days more?
    你更喜歡下雨天還是晴天?
  106. Rainy days, especially when I can stay in and read.
    下雨天,尤其是我能待在家裡看書的時候。
  107. Same here. Rain makes everything feel cozy.
    我也是。雨讓一切感覺更溫馨。
  108. Exactly! It’s perfect for tea and a blanket.
    沒錯!這是喝茶和蓋毯子的最佳天氣。
  109. Do you think you’d like living somewhere cold?
    你覺得你會喜歡住在寒冷的地方嗎?
  110. Maybe for a short time, but I’d miss the sun.
    可能短期可以,但我會想念太陽。
  111. Same. Sunshine makes me feel more energetic.
    我也是。陽光讓我感覺更有活力。
  112. Totally! I feel happier when it’s sunny.
    完全同意!陽光明媚的時候我感覺更開心。
  113. Have you ever been caught in a storm?
    你曾經被困在暴風雨中嗎?
  114. Yes, once during a hike. It was scary but exciting!
    有一次徒步時被困了。很可怕但也很刺激!
  115. That’s intense! How did you get through it?
    太緊張了!你們是怎麼熬過去的?
  116. We found shelter under some trees and waited it out.
    我們在樹下找到庇護,等雨停了。
  117. Have you ever seen a rainbow after a storm?
    你有在暴風雨後見過彩虹嗎?
  118. Yes, it was beautiful and worth the wait.
    有啊,非常美,值得等待。
  119. Rainbows are like nature’s reward, aren’t they?
    彩虹就像是大自然的獎勵,不是嗎?
  120. They really are! They always make me smile.
    真的是!它們總是讓我微笑。
  121. What’s your dream job?
    你的夢想工作是什麼?
  122. I’d love to be a travel photographer.
    我想成為一名旅遊攝影師。
  123. That sounds amazing! Why a travel photographer?
    聽起來太棒了!為什麼是旅遊攝影師?
  124. I love exploring new places and capturing their beauty.
    我喜歡探索新地方,捕捉它們的美。
  125. Do you have a favorite destination?
    你有最喜歡的目的地嗎?
  126. Probably Iceland. The landscapes are breathtaking.
    可能是冰島。那裡的風景美得令人窒息。
  127. That’s on my bucket list too!
    那也是我的夢想清單之一!
  128. You should definitely visit. It’s magical.
    你一定要去看看。那裡真的很神奇。
  129. What does success mean to you?
    對你來說,成功是什麼意思?
  130. To me, it’s doing something I love every day.
    對我來說,就是每天做我熱愛的事情。
  131. That’s a great answer. Do you think money equals success?
    這是個好答案。你認為金錢等於成功嗎?
  132. Not necessarily. Happiness matters more to me.
    不一定。對我來說,快樂更重要。
  133. I agree. What about fame? Is that important?
    我同意。那名聲呢?重要嗎?
  134. Not really. I’d rather be respected than famous.
    不是很重要。我更希望被尊重而不是成名。
  135. Same here. Respect feels more meaningful.
    我也是。尊重讓人覺得更有意義。
  136. Exactly. It’s about leaving a positive impact.
    沒錯。這關乎於留下積極的影響。
  137. Did you always know what you wanted to do?
    你一直都知道自己想做什麼嗎?
  138. Not at all. It took me years to figure it out.
    完全不知道。我花了好幾年才弄明白。
  139. Same here. It’s still a work in progress.
    我也是。這還是一個未完成的過程。
  140. That’s okay. Life is all about the journey.
    沒關係。人生就是關於這段旅程。
  141. If you could switch careers, what would you choose?
    如果你可以轉換職業,你會選什麼?
  142. Maybe a writer. I enjoy telling stories.
    也許是作家。我喜歡講故事。
  143. That’s great! Have you written anything before?
    太棒了!你之前寫過什麼嗎?
  144. Just for fun, but nothing serious.
    只是為了好玩,沒有認真寫過。
  145. You should definitely pursue it.
    你應該去追求這個夢想。
  146. Maybe someday. Right now, it’s just a hobby.
    也許有一天吧。現在只是興趣而已。
  147. What do you think is the key to success?
    你覺得成功的關鍵是什麼?
  148. Consistency. Keep working, even on bad days.
    持之以恆。即使在糟糕的日子也要努力。
  149. That’s true. Success takes time and patience.
    的確如此。成功需要時間和耐心。
  150. Exactly. It’s a marathon, not a sprint.
    完全同意。這是一場馬拉松,不是短跑。
  151. Have you ever been inspired by someone’s story?
    你曾經被某人的故事激勵過嗎?
  152. Yes, Elon Musk. His determination is amazing.
    有的,像埃隆·馬斯克。他的決心讓人驚嘆。
  153. He’s incredible. I admire his creativity.
    他太厲害了。我欽佩他的創造力。
  154. Me too! He’s a big dreamer with bold ideas.
    我也是!他是一個有大夢想和大膽想法的人。
  155. What about you? Who inspires you the most?
    那你呢?誰最激勵你?
  156. My grandmother. She built her life from nothing.
    我祖母。她白手起家建立了她的生活。
  157. That’s incredible. What did she teach you?
    真了不起。她教了你什麼?
  158. To work hard, stay humble, and never give up.
    努力工作,保持謙虛,永不放棄。
  159. That’s great advice. She sounds like an amazing woman.
    這是很棒的建議。她聽起來是一位了不起的女性。
  160. She really was. I hope I can make her proud.
    她真的很了不起。我希望能讓她為我感到驕傲。
  161. Do you have any special family traditions?
    你們家有什麼特別的家庭傳統嗎?
  162. Yes, we always celebrate Diwali together.
    有的,我們總是一起慶祝排燈節。
  163. That’s lovely! What do you do for Diwali?
    那真好!你們怎麼慶祝排燈節?
  164. We light lamps, eat sweets, and visit friends.
    我們點燈、吃甜點,還會拜訪朋友。
  165. It sounds so colorful and fun.
    聽起來既多彩又有趣。
  166. It is! Everyone wears new clothes and exchanges gifts.
    是的!每個人都穿新衣服並交換禮物。
  167. Do you have a favorite Diwali memory?
    你有最喜歡的排燈節回憶嗎?
  168. Yes, the year we made the biggest rangoli ever!
    有,那一年我們做了最大的一幅彩砂畫!
  169. That’s amazing! Did your neighbors join in?
    太棒了!鄰居有加入嗎?
  170. They did, and it turned into a little competition!
    他們有,而且還變成了一場小比賽!
  171. Do you celebrate any holidays with your family?
    你有和家人一起慶祝的節日嗎?
  172. Yes, Thanksgiving is a big one for us.
    有,感恩節對我們來說很重要。
  173. What do you do for Thanksgiving?
    你們怎麼慶祝感恩節?
  174. We cook a big meal, watch football, and share what we’re thankful for.
    我們做一大頓飯,看橄欖球,分享感恩的事情。
  175. That sounds so warm and festive.
    聽起來好溫馨又充滿節日氣氛。
  176. It is. My favorite part is the pumpkin pie!
    是的。我最喜歡南瓜派!
  177. Do you ever invite friends to celebrate?
    你們會邀請朋友一起慶祝嗎?
  178. Sometimes. It’s nice to share traditions with others.
    有時候。我們喜歡和別人分享傳統。
  179. What’s the most memorable holiday moment for you?
    你最難忘的節日時刻是什麼?
  180. Probably the year we burned the turkey!
    可能是那一年我們烤焦了火雞!
  181. Burning the turkey? That’s unforgettable!
    烤焦火雞?那真是難忘!
  182. It was hilarious. We ended up ordering pizza.
    太搞笑了。我們最後訂了披薩。
  183. Did anyone try to save the turkey?
    有人試圖拯救那隻火雞嗎?
  184. My dad did, but it was too far gone.
    我爸爸試了,但已經無可挽回了。
  185. Do you have any funny holiday traditions?
    你們有什麼有趣的節日傳統嗎?
  186. Yes, we always have a “worst joke contest.”
    有,我們總會舉辦“最爛笑話比賽”。
  187. That sounds hilarious! What’s the best worst joke?
    聽起來很好笑!最爛的笑話是什麼?
  188. Why did the turkey cross the road? To avoid Thanksgiving!
    為什麼火雞過馬路?為了躲過感恩節!
  189. Classic! Do you have any serious traditions?
    經典!你們有比較嚴肅的傳統嗎?
  190. Yes, we light candles for loved ones who passed away.
    有,我們會為已故的親人點燃蠟燭。
  191. That’s beautiful. Do you do it every year?
    真美。你們每年都會這麼做嗎?
  192. Yes, it helps us feel connected to them.
    是的,這讓我們感覺和他們依然連結在一起。
  193. Do you have any big family reunions?
    你們有大型的家庭聚會嗎?
  194. Yes, every summer we all gather at my grandparents’ house.
    有,每年夏天我們都會在祖父母家聚會。
  195. That must be chaotic but fun!
    那一定很混亂但很有趣!
  196. Totally! There are kids running everywhere.
    完全沒錯!到處都是跑來跑去的小孩。
  197. What’s your favorite part of the reunion?
    你最喜歡聚會的哪個部分?
  198. Storytime. Everyone shares old family stories.
    聽故事。每個人都分享老家庭故事。
  199. That sounds so heartwarming. What’s the best story you’ve heard?
    聽起來好溫馨。你聽過最好的故事是什麼?
  200. Probably the one about how my grandparents first met.
    可能是關於我祖父母如何初次相遇的故事。

You may also like