20
Happy learning ! ^^
影片文稿:
- You know what we need? A good vacation.
你知道我們需要什麼嗎?一次好的旅行。 - A vacation? What brought this up?
旅行?怎麼突然想到這個? - Think about it—new places, new adventures!
想想看——新地方、新冒險! - And lots of planning, I assume.
還有很多計劃,我猜是吧。 - That’s the fun part! Planning is half the adventure.
那是有趣的部分!計劃是冒險的一半。 - For you, maybe. I find it stressful.
對你來說可能是。我覺得壓力很大。 - Okay, hear me out. How about a weekend road trip?
好吧,聽我說。我們週末來個公路旅行怎麼樣? - Road trip? Where to?
公路旅行?去哪裡? - Maybe to the mountains. Fresh air, great views!
也許去山裡。新鮮空氣,美景! - Sounds tempting, but what about accommodations?
聽起來很吸引人,但住宿呢? - We could camp under the stars.
我們可以在星空下露營。 - Camp? Are you sure you can handle that?
露營?你確定你受得了嗎? - I’m tougher than I look!
我比看起來更強壯! - I’d still pack extra bug spray, just in case.
我還是會多帶點防蟲噴霧,以防萬一。 - What if we went to the beach instead?
要不我們改去海灘? - Now you’re talking! Sun, sand, and relaxation.
現在你說到點子上了!陽光、沙灘和放鬆。 - See? I knew I could convince you.
看吧?我就知道我能說服你。 - Don’t get too excited. We haven’t finalized anything yet.
別太興奮。我們還沒敲定任何事呢。 - Alright, let’s pick a date first.
好吧,我們先選個日期吧。 - Fine, but I’ll need to check my calendar.
好的,但我得先查一下我的日曆。 - How about next weekend?
下週末怎麼樣? - That could work. Let me see if I’m free.
這可以行。我看看我有沒有空。 - Perfect! I’ll handle the itinerary.
完美!我來負責行程安排。 - You’re taking this very seriously.
你對這事還挺認真的。 - Someone has to!
總得有人這樣! - Fair enough. What about transportation?
合理。那交通呢? - We’ll drive. Road trips are half the fun.
我們開車去。公路旅行是樂趣的一半。 - Alright, but I’m not singing car karaoke.
好吧,但我不會唱車上卡拉OK。 - You don’t know what you’re missing!
你不知道你錯過了什麼! - I think I’ll survive without it.
我想我可以不需要這個。 - Okay, but can we at least agree on snacks?
好吧,但我們至少可以先決定零食嗎? - Snacks? Now we’re talking my language!
零食?現在你說到我的語言了! - Chips, chocolate, and maybe some fruit?
洋芋片、巧克力,也許還有一些水果? - Add coffee, and you’ve got a deal.
加上咖啡,就成交了。 - Deal! This is going to be amazing.
成交!這會非常棒。 - If you say so. Let’s make it happen.
如果你這麼說,那就行動吧。 - Alright, I’ll send you the plan tonight.
好吧,我今晚把計劃發給你。 - I’ll hold you to that.
我會記住你說的。 - Get ready for the best trip ever!
準備好迎接最棒的旅行吧! - I’ll start packing.
我開始收拾行李了。 - I had the weirdest dream last night.
我昨晚做了一個超奇怪的夢。 - Oh no, do I even want to know?
哦不,我真的想知道嗎? - You do. It was hilarious.
你會想知道的。這夢太搞笑了。 - Alright, hit me with it.
好吧,快說給我聽。 - I was in a castle, and you were a queen.
我在一座城堡裡,而你是一個女王。 - A queen? I like where this is going.
女王?我喜歡這個發展方向。 - But instead of ruling, you were baking cookies.
但你不是在統治,而是在烤餅乾。 - Sounds about right. What kind of cookies?
聽起來很合理。是什麼餅乾? - Giant ones, the size of shields!
巨大的,像盾牌一樣大! - That’s practical. Defense and dessert in one.
很實用。一物兩用,防禦又當甜點。 - Then a dragon showed up.
然後一條龍出現了。 - Of course, what’s a castle without a dragon?
當然,沒有龍的城堡算什麼? - You threw a cookie at it, and it flew away.
你朝它扔了一塊餅乾,它就飛走了。 - I’m a genius!
我真是天才! - Genius or lucky?
天才還是運氣好? - Let’s go with genius.
就說是天才吧。 - After that, the castle turned into a spaceship.
之後,城堡變成了一艘太空船。 - Naturally, because why not?
理所當然,因為為什麼不呢? - We flew to a planet made entirely of chocolate.
我們飛到了一個完全由巧克力做成的星球。 - Now that’s my kind of dream!
這才是我的夢! - You were building a chocolate throne.
你在建一個巧克力王座。 - Naturally, a queen needs a throne.
當然了,女王需要一個王座。 - Then I woke up craving cookies and chocolate.
然後我醒來就很想吃餅乾和巧克力。 - So, when are we going to buy some?
那麼,我們什麼時候去買些? - After this coffee, let’s make it happen.
喝完這杯咖啡,我們就去吧。 - Deal. Your dream has inspired me.
成交。你的夢啟發了我。 - Maybe we should write a story about it.
或許我們應該寫個故事。 - A story about cookie battles and chocolate planets?
一個關於餅乾大戰和巧克力星球的故事? - Why not? It’d be a bestseller.
為什麼不?肯定是暢銷書。 - Only if you’re the author.
前提是你是作者。 - Alright, you can be my editor.
好吧,你可以當我的編輯。 - I accept the role!
我接受這個角色! - Great, now we just need a title.
太好了,現在我們只需要個書名。 - “The Cookie Queen and the Chocolate Dragon.”
「餅乾女王與巧克力龍」。 - Perfect! Let’s start brainstorming over cookies.
完美!我們邊吃餅乾邊頭腦風暴吧。 - Agreed. Chocolate is a great motivator.
同意。巧克力是最好的激勵。 - Just promise not to eat all the inspiration.
答應我不要吃光所有的靈感。 - No promises!
不保證! - You’re impossible!
你真是讓人沒辦法! - And yet, here we are.
可我們還是這樣了。 - So, what did you think of that new restaurant?
那麼,你覺得那家新餐廳怎麼樣? - Honestly, it was better than I expected.
說實話,比我預期的好。 - Same here. The decor was really nice.
我也是。裝飾真的很不錯。 - Yeah, it had a cozy but modern vibe.
是啊,有種溫馨又現代的氛圍。 - What about the food?
那食物呢? - It was good, but the portions were small.
不錯,但分量有點少。 - True, I was still hungry afterward.
沒錯,我後來還是覺得餓。 - Same! But at least it tasted amazing.
我也是!但至少味道很棒。 - The dessert was the highlight for me.
對我來說,甜點是亮點。 - Oh, that chocolate cake was heavenly.
哦,那個巧克力蛋糕太棒了。 - Would you go back there again?
你會再去那裡嗎? - Definitely, but maybe not on an empty stomach.
當然,但也許不是空腹的時候。 - The service was great, though.
不過服務真的很好。 - Yeah, the staff was super friendly.
是啊,員工非常友善。 - Did you notice the music they were playing?
你注意到他們播放的音樂了嗎? - Oh yes, it was so relaxing.
哦,有啊,真是很放鬆的音樂。 - I feel like it made the whole experience better.
我覺得這讓整個體驗更好了。 - Agreed, it set the perfect mood.
同意,它營造了完美的氛圍。 - Did you try the soup?
你試了湯嗎? - No, but I heard it was really good.
沒有,但我聽說它很好喝。 - You missed out. It had so much flavor.
你錯過了。味道非常濃郁。 - I’ll try it next time for sure.
下次我一定試試。 - Do you think it’s a good spot for a date?
你覺得這是個適合約會的地方嗎? - Definitely, if the portions don’t scare them off.
當然,如果分量不把人嚇跑的話。 - I’ll keep that in mind.
我會記住的。 - Just don’t order too many desserts at once.
只是別一次點太多甜點。 - So, what’s your overall rating?
那麼,你的總評分是多少? - I’d give it a solid eight out of ten.
我給它打穩穩的8分(滿分10分)。 - Not bad. I’d probably say the same.
不錯。我大概也會這麼說。 - It’s definitely worth going back.
確實值得再去。 - Next time, let’s try a different dish.
下次我們試試別的菜。 - Good idea. Maybe something lighter.
好主意。也許選些清淡的。 - I’ll look up the menu beforehand.
我會事先查一下菜單。 - Smart move!
聰明的做法! - Should we bring more people next time?
下次我們要帶更多人一起來嗎? - Yeah, it’d be fun to go with a group.
是啊,和一群人一起來會更有趣。 - I’ll organize it.
我來組織吧。 - Just don’t forget to invite me!
別忘了邀請我! - Deal! Next time, it’s on me.
成交!下次我請客。 - I’ll hold you to that!
我會記住你說的! - You won’t believe what happened to me at the gym yesterday.
你不會相信我昨天在健身房發生了什麼。 - Oh no, did you drop a weight on your foot?
哦不,你是把啞鈴砸到腳了嗎? - Worse. I tripped while getting off the treadmill.
更糟。我在下跑步機的時候絆倒了。 - Oh no! Did anyone see?
哦不!有人看到了嗎? - Everyone saw. It was like a slow-motion movie.
每個人都看到了。就像慢動作電影一樣。 - I would’ve paid to see that!
我願意付錢看這一幕! - I got up so fast, pretending nothing happened.
我立刻站起來,假裝什麼都沒發生。 - Classic move. Did it work?
經典操作。有效嗎? - Not really. Someone asked if I needed help.
沒什麼用。有人還問我需不需要幫忙。 - That’s so embarrassing!
那真是太尷尬了! - Tell me about it. My face was bright red.
可不是嘛。我臉都紅透了。 - At least you didn’t actually get hurt.
至少你真的沒有受傷。 - True, but my pride took a serious hit.
是啊,但我的自尊心受到了嚴重打擊。 - That’s recoverable. Just avoid that treadmill.
這可以恢復。只是不要再用那台跑步機了。 - I’m thinking about switching to yoga.
我在考慮改練瑜伽。 - Oh, I’d pay to see that too!
哦,我也願意付錢看這個! - Why? You don’t think I can handle yoga?
為什麼?你不覺得我能應付瑜伽嗎? - I think you’d end up tangled in your mat.
我覺得你最後會和你的瑜伽墊纏在一起。 - You underestimate my flexibility.
你低估了我的柔韌性。 - Prove me wrong, then.
那就證明我錯了吧。 - Maybe I’ll sign us both up for a class.
或許我會幫我們兩個都報名一節課。 - You’re kidding, right?
你在開玩笑吧? - Not at all. Yoga is good for balance, you know.
一點也不。瑜伽有助於平衡,你知道的。 - True, but I prefer my balance intact.
是啊,但我更喜歡我的平衡不被打破。 - Fine, no yoga. What about swimming?
好吧,不練瑜伽。那游泳呢? - That I can get behind.
這個我可以接受。 - Alright, I’ll find a pool nearby.
好吧,我會找一個附近的游泳池。 - Just don’t expect me to race you.
只是別指望我跟你比賽。 - Deal. No treadmills or races involved.
成交。不涉及跑步機或比賽。 - Sounds like a safe bet!
聽起來是個安全的選擇! - I’ll leave the planning to you.
我把計劃留給你了。 - Smart choice.
聰明的選擇。 - Alright, let’s aim for next week.
好吧,我們下週開始吧。 - Works for me.
對我來說沒問題。 - Just promise you won’t laugh if I mess up.
答應我,如果我出糗你不會笑。 - I promise nothing!
我什麼都不保證! - You’re impossible.
你真讓人無語。 - And you’re entertaining.
而你很有趣。 - At least I’m memorable!
至少我讓人印象深刻! - Can’t argue with that.
無法反駁這點。 - Do you remember how terrible we were at math in high school?
你記得我們高中數學有多糟嗎? - Speak for yourself! I was decent.
說你自己吧!我還不錯。 - Sure, but I carried the team during group projects.
當然,但我在小組項目中可是扛把子。 - That’s debatable.
這還有待商榷。 - What about our science experiments?
那我們的科學實驗呢? - You mean the ones where we nearly set the lab on fire?
你是說我們差點把實驗室燒掉的那些嗎? - That was totally your fault!
那完全是你的錯! - You were the one holding the Bunsen burner.
明明是你拿著本生燈。 - Fine, but you spilled the chemicals.
好吧,但是你打翻了化學試劑。 - Details, details.
細節而已,細節而已。 - Do you miss those days?
你懷念那些日子嗎? - Sometimes, but not the exams.
偶爾會,但不懷念考試。 - Same here. The pop quizzes were the worst.
我也是。突擊測驗最糟了。 - Especially when you didn’t study.
特別是你沒準備的時候。 - Did we ever ace any of them?
我們有哪次考得很好嗎? - Highly unlikely.
幾乎不可能。 - What was your favorite subject back then?
那你當時最喜歡的科目是什麼? - Definitely literature. I loved analyzing stories.
絕對是文學。我喜歡分析故事。 - That tracks. You were always the class writer.
很合理。你一直是班上的作家。 - And you were the class clown.
而你是班上的小丑。 - Someone had to keep things interesting.
總得有人讓事情有趣點吧。 - I’ll admit, you were good at that.
我承認,你確實做得很好。 - Do you remember our school trips?
你記得我們的校外教學嗎? - Of course, especially the one to the museum.
當然,特別是去博物館那次。 - That was so much fun! We got lost in the exhibit.
那真的超有趣!我們在展覽裡迷路了。 - Yeah, but we found the gift shop!
是啊,但我們找到了禮品店! - Do you still have that souvenir?
你還留著那個紀念品嗎? - I think it’s somewhere in my attic.
我想它還在我的閣樓裡。 - High school wasn’t so bad after all.
高中其實也沒那麼糟糕。 - No, it had its moments.
是啊,有些時候還不錯。 - Would you go back if you could?
如果可以你會回去嗎? - Only if I didn’t have to take exams again.
除非我不用再考試了。 - Fair enough. Those were the worst.
合理。那些考試真是最糟的。 - Absolutely. Never again.
沒錯。再也不要了。 - Do you think we’d survive school now?
你覺得我們現在能適應學校嗎? - Maybe, but we’d need a lot more coffee.
也許吧,但我們需要更多的咖啡。 - Agreed. We’d also have to learn TikTok dances.
同意。我們還得學TikTok舞蹈。 - That’s where I draw the line!
這就超出我的底線了! - Alright, let’s just stick to coffee and memories.
好吧,我們還是只喝咖啡和懷舊吧。 - Sounds like a plan.
聽起來不錯。