32
Happy learning ! ^^
影片文稿:
- What time is it now?
現在幾點了? - It’s 3:15 PM.
現在是下午3點15分。 - Are you sure? It feels later.
你確定嗎?感覺晚了。 - I’m sure! Check your phone if you want.
我很確定!如果你想,可以看看手機。 - Oh, I see it now. Thanks!
哦,我看到了。謝謝! - No problem! Time flies, doesn’t it?
不客氣!時間過得真快,對吧? - Do you know where that phrase comes from?
你知道這句話的來源嗎? - Not really, but I bet it’s from poets.
不太清楚,但我猜是詩人說的。 - Actually, it’s from ancient Rome.
其實,它來自古羅馬。 - Really? That’s fascinating!
真的吗?這真有趣! - Yeah, they used sundials back then.
是啊,當時他們用日晷計時。 - Imagine rushing with a sundial!
想像一下拿著日晷匆忙的樣子! - I’d definitely be late every time.
我肯定每次都遲到。 - Same here! Sundials don’t fit in pockets.
我也是!日晷又不能放進口袋。 - By the way, what’s your watch saying?
對了,你的手錶顯示的是幾點? - It says the same! It’s accurate today.
顯示一樣的時間!今天很準確。 - Good to know it’s not slow again.
幸好這次沒慢。 - Yeah, last week it made me miss the bus.
是啊,上週它害我錯過了公車。 - I should get a new watch someday.
我應該買隻新手錶了。 - Definitely! Treat yourself to a good one.
絕對應該!買一隻好的獎勵自己吧。 - What day is it today?
今天星期幾? - It’s Thursday.
今天是星期四。 - Already? This week is flying by!
已經星期四了?這週過得真快! - I know, right? It feels like Monday.
我知道,對吧?感覺像星期一。 - What’s on your schedule today?
你今天有什麼安排? - I’ve got a meeting and some errands.
我有個會議,還有一些雜事要處理。 - Meetings can be exhausting.
開會真是累人啊。 - Tell me about it! What about your day?
可不是嗎!那你今天呢? - I’ve got a doctor’s appointment.
我有個醫生的預約。 - Oh, nothing serious, I hope?
哦,希望沒什麼大事? - Just a check-up, no worries.
只是例行檢查,別擔心。 - That’s good. Take care of yourself.
那很好,要照顧好自己哦。 - Do you have plans for the weekend?
週末有什麼計畫嗎? - Not yet, but I might visit the park.
還沒有,不過我可能會去公園。 - That sounds relaxing.
聽起來很放鬆。 - It is! How about you?
是啊!那你呢? - I might go hiking if the weather’s nice.
如果天氣好,我可能會去健行。 - Great idea! Fresh air is always good.
好主意!新鮮空氣總是很棒的。 - Thanks for reminding me it’s Thursday!
謝謝你提醒我是星期四! - Anytime! Have a productive day.
隨時歡迎!祝你今天有效率。 - What’s the date today?
今天是幾月幾號? - It’s October 25th.
今天是10月25日。 - I can’t believe it’s already October!
真不敢相信已經是10月了! - I know, the year is almost over.
是啊,今年快要結束了。 - Time really flies, doesn’t it?
時間過得真快,對吧? - It sure does. It feels like January was yesterday.
的確如此。感覺一月還像昨天一樣。 - What’s your favorite month?
你最喜歡哪個月份? - I love December, because of the holidays.
我喜歡12月,因為有假期。 - That’s a good choice.
這是個不錯的選擇。 - What about you?
那你呢? - I like May. The weather is perfect.
我喜歡五月。天氣剛剛好。 - May is a great month for outdoor activities.
五月是戶外活動的好月份。 - Do you think time moves faster now?
你覺得現在時間過得更快嗎? - It feels like it! Maybe it’s just because we’re busier.
感覺是!也許只是因為我們更忙了。 - Have you planned anything for November?
你計劃11月做什麼嗎? - Not yet, but I want to go hiking before it gets cold.
還沒有,但我想在變冷之前去健行。 - That’s a great idea!
好主意! - Thanks! What about your November plans?
謝謝!那你的11月計劃呢? - I might visit family for Thanksgiving.
我可能會回家和家人過感恩節。 - That sounds lovely! Enjoy the time with them.
聽起來很棒!好好享受與家人在一起的時光吧。 - What time does the event start?
活動幾點開始? - It starts at 6 PM.
晚上6點開始。 - Are you going early?
你會早點去嗎? - Yes, I want to get a good seat.
是的,我想找個好位置。 - What time will you leave home?
你打算幾點從家裡出發? - Probably around 5 PM.
可能下午5點左右。 - Will there be traffic at that time?
那時候會有交通擁堵嗎? - It might be a little busy, but not too bad.
可能會有點忙,但應該不會太糟。 - What are you doing before the event?
活動前你會做什麼? - I’ll finish some work and have a quick snack.
我會完成一些工作,然後簡單吃點東西。 - Are you meeting anyone there?
你會在那裡遇到其他人嗎? - Yes, a few friends are coming too.
是的,有幾個朋友也會來。 - What’s the dress code for the event?
這個活動有穿著要求嗎? - It’s casual, so nothing fancy is needed.
是休閒裝,不需要太正式。 - How long do you think it will last?
你覺得活動會持續多久? - I think it will be about two hours.
我覺得大概會持續兩個小時。 - Are you doing anything after the event?
活動結束後你會做什麼? - Maybe grabbing dinner with friends.
可能會和朋友一起吃晚餐。 - Sounds like a fun evening ahead!
聽起來今晚會很有趣! - It should be! I’m looking forward to it.
應該是的!我很期待。 - Do you remember the date of our anniversary?
你還記得我們周年紀念日的日期嗎? - Oh no, I think I forgot it again!
天哪,我想我又忘了! - Seriously? It’s a pretty important date.
真的嗎?這可是很重要的日期啊。 - I know, but dates aren’t my strong suit.
我知道,但記日期不是我的強項。 - Should I remind you every year?
我是不是得每年提醒你? - Yes, please! You’re my official calendar.
是的,拜託!你是我的專屬日曆。 - It’s on November 15th, remember now?
是11月15日,現在記住了嗎? - Got it! I’ll set a reminder on my phone.
記住了!我會在手機上設提醒。 - You said the same thing last year!
你去年也是這麼說的! - Oops, busted! I promise this time I’ll remember.
哎呀,被抓包了!我保證這次一定記住。 - Do you even know why it’s important?
你知道為什麼這很重要嗎? - Of course! It’s the day we became friends.
當然知道!那是我們成為朋友的日子。 - At least you remembered that part.
至少你記住了這部分。 - See? I’m not totally hopeless!
看吧?我不是完全沒救! - Just don’t forget it again, okay?
就別再忘了,好嗎? - I won’t! It’s saved in my calendar now.
不會了!現在它在我的日曆裡了。 - If you forget, you owe me dinner.
如果你忘了,你得請我吃晚餐。 - Deal! But I won’t forget this time.
成交!但這次我不會忘了。 - We’ll see about that!
那就等著瞧吧! - Challenge accepted.
接受挑戰! - When is your birthday?
你的生日是什麼時候? - It’s on April 10th.
是4月10日。 - Oh, that’s coming up soon!
哦,那很快就到了! - Yeah, just a couple of weeks away.
是啊,就再過幾週而已。 - Do you usually celebrate it big?
你通常會大肆慶祝嗎? - Not really, I prefer small gatherings.
不太會,我更喜歡小型聚會。 - What’s the best birthday you’ve had?
你有過最棒的生日是哪次? - My 18th was memorable. My friends threw a surprise party.
我18歲的生日很難忘。朋友們給了我一個驚喜派對。 - Did you know you share your birthday with any famous people?
你知道你和哪些名人同一天生日嗎? - Yes, Charlie Hunnam was born on the same day!
是的,查理·漢納姆和我同一天生日! - Do you like receiving gifts?
你喜歡收到禮物嗎? - I do, but I value thoughtful gestures more.
喜歡,但我更珍視有心的舉動。 - Do you have a favorite birthday tradition?
你有最喜歡的生日傳統嗎? - I always treat myself to a fancy dessert.
我總是犒賞自己一份高級甜點。 - That sounds delicious! What’s your go-to dessert?
聽起來很好吃!你最愛的甜點是什麼? - Cheesecake, without a doubt.
起司蛋糕,毫無疑問。 - Are you planning anything special this year?
今年你有計劃什麼特別的事嗎? - Maybe a day trip with friends.
可能會和朋友來個一日遊。 - Let me know if you need help planning!
如果需要幫忙策劃就告訴我! - Thanks, I might take you up on that.
謝謝,我可能會找你幫忙。 - Are you free next Tuesday?
你下週二有空嗎? - Let me check my calendar.
讓我看看我的日曆。 - Do you have any meetings that day?
那天你有會議嗎? - No meetings, just a few errands.
沒有會議,只有幾件事要做。 - So you’re free in the afternoon?
那麼你下午有空嗎? - Yes, after 2 PM works for me.
有的,下午2點之後可以。 - Great! Let’s meet for coffee then.
太好了!那我們去喝咖啡吧。 - Sounds perfect. Where should we meet?
聽起來很棒。我們在哪裡見? - How about that new café downtown?
市中心那家新開的咖啡廳怎麼樣? - Perfect choice! I’ve heard good things.
完美的選擇!我聽說那裡很不錯。 - Are you planning anything else for the day?
你那天還有其他計劃嗎? - Just some grocery shopping in the morning.
只有早上買些雜貨。 - Have you been to the café before?
你之前去過那家咖啡廳嗎? - No, it’ll be my first time.
沒有,這是我第一次去。 - We should try their desserts too.
我們也應該試試他們的甜點。 - Definitely! I’ve heard the cheesecake is amazing.
當然!我聽說他們的起司蛋糕很棒。 - What time should we meet?
我們幾點見面? - Let’s meet at 3 PM.
下午3點見吧。 - I’m looking forward to it!
我很期待! - Me too! It’ll be fun to catch up.
我也是!可以聊聊近況一定很棒。 - Do you remember our trip anniversary?
你記得我們旅行的周年紀念日嗎? - Of course! It’s on March 20th.
當然記得!是3月20日。 - Are you sure about the date?
你確定日期對嗎? - Wait, is it wrong?
等等,是錯了嗎? - Yes, it was actually on March 15th.
是的,其實是3月15日。 - Oh no! I’ve been celebrating it wrong all along!
天啊!我一直記錯! - You even posted about it last year!
你去年還發文提過呢! - Don’t remind me! I’m so embarrassed.
別提了!我太尷尬了。 - It’s okay, at least now you know.
沒關係,至少你現在知道了。 - Thanks for setting the record straight.
謝謝你幫我釐清事實。 - Will you remember it next year?
明年你會記住嗎? - I’ll write it in my calendar right now.
我現在就把它寫進日曆。 - Good idea. You won’t forget again.
好主意。這次你不會再忘了。 - Fingers crossed!
希望如此! - Did you tell anyone the wrong date?
你有告訴別人錯誤的日期嗎? - Thankfully, no one asked me about it.
還好,沒有人問我這件事。 - Let’s celebrate it properly this year.
我們今年好好慶祝吧。 - Absolutely! Let’s make it memorable.
當然!讓我們留下深刻的回憶吧。 - It’ll be fun to celebrate the right date!
慶祝正確的日期會很有趣的! - Definitely! I’m already excited.
絕對的!我已經很期待了。 - Do you think people in different countries treat time differently?
你覺得不同國家的人對時間的態度不一樣嗎? - Absolutely! It’s so fascinating.
當然!這很有趣。 - Like how punctual Germans are?
比如說,德國人很守時? - Exactly! And how laid-back Spaniards can be.
沒錯!還有西班牙人很悠閒。 - Did you ever miss a meeting because of time differences?
你有因為時差而錯過會議嗎? - Yes, once I forgot a call with someone in Japan.
有一次我忘了和日本人的通話。 - Time zones can be so confusing!
時區真是讓人困惑! - I know! That’s why I always double-check.
我知道!所以我總是反覆確認。 - Have you ever called someone too early by mistake?
你有過太早打電話給別人嗎? - Yes, I once called at 4 AM their time.
有一次,我打電話時是他們當地時間凌晨4點。 - What did they say?
他們說了什麼? - They were polite but clearly half-asleep.
他們很有禮貌,但明顯還沒睡醒。 - Do you adjust quickly to new time zones?
你能快速適應新的時區嗎? - Not really, jet lag hits me hard.
不太行,時差對我影響很大。 - What’s the biggest time difference you’ve dealt with?
你處理過的最大時差是多少? - 12 hours, between here and Hong Kong.
12小時,從這裡到香港。 - How do people manage meetings across time zones?
人們怎麼處理跨時區的會議? - They use tools like world clocks.
他們會使用像世界時鐘的工具。 - That’s smart! I should try that too.
真聰明!我也該試試這方法。 - It’s a lifesaver for scheduling.
對安排時間來說,這是救命工具。 - How many days are there in February?
二月有幾天? - Usually 28, but 29 in a leap year.
通常是28天,閏年則是29天。 - How do you remember which months have 31 days?
你怎麼記得哪些月份有31天? - I use the knuckle trick!
我用關節記憶法! - What’s the knuckle trick?
什麼是關節記憶法? - Each knuckle is 31 days, the dips are 30.
每個關節代表31天,凹下去的地方是30天。 - Does it work for all months?
這對所有月份都有效嗎? - Yes, except February.
是的,除了二月。 - How many days does September have?
九月有幾天? - September has 30 days.
九月有30天。 - What about July?
那七月呢? - July has 31 days.
七月有31天。 - Is December one of the longer months?
十二月是比較長的月份嗎? - Yes, December also has 31 days.
是的,十二月也有31天。 - Do you ever confuse the months?
你會不會搞混月份? - Sometimes, but the knuckle trick helps.
有時會,但關節記憶法幫助我記住。 - Can you remember it without the knuckle trick?
不用關節記憶法你記得住嗎? - I can try, but it’s easier this way.
我可以試試,但這樣更簡單。 - Thanks for teaching me that trick!
謝謝你教我這個方法! - You’re welcome! Now you’ll never forget.
不客氣!現在你不會忘了。