🎧高效率英文聽力訓練|讓你越聽越清楚|美國口音+紐西蘭口音

by The 1 hour English daily

Happy learning ! ^^

影片文稿:

  1. Did you see that viral video about the cat opening the fridge?
    你有看到那隻會打開冰箱的貓的爆紅影片嗎?
  2. Of course! That cat is smarter than me.
    當然!那隻貓比我還聰明。
  3. How does it even figure that out?
    它怎麼想出來的?
  4. I’m guessing it watches too much Netflix.
    我猜它看太多Netflix了。
  5. Do you think it can make coffee too?
    你覺得它也會煮咖啡嗎?
  6. If it does, I’ll hire it as my assistant.
    如果會,我要請它當我的助理。
  7. Did you see the comments on the post?
    你有看到貼文下的留言嗎?
  8. Yes, someone said it’s the new CEO of the house.
    有啊,有人說它是家的新CEO。
  9. I wonder if my dog can learn that trick.
    我在想我的狗能不能學會這招。
  10. Your dog? He’d probably just eat the fridge.
    你的狗?牠大概只會把冰箱吃掉。
  11. Imagine a pet cooking competition.
    想像一下寵物廚藝大賽。
  12. I’d bet on the cat. Dogs would just eat everything.
    我押貓贏。狗只會把所有東西吃掉。
  13. This video has over a million likes now.
    這影片現在有超過百萬個讚了。
  14. No surprise—it’s the best thing on the internet today.
    一點也不意外——這是今天網路上最棒的東西。
  15. Have you ever posted anything that went viral?
    你有發過什麼爆紅的貼文嗎?
  16. Nope. My posts are too boring for that.
    沒有。我的貼文太無聊了。
  17. Maybe you should post about your dog.
    也許你應該發一些你狗的東西。
  18. Good idea! He’s quite the entertainer.
    好主意!牠可是個娛樂家。
  19. What’s the funniest video you’ve seen lately?
    你最近看到最搞笑的影片是什麼?
  20. A kid trying to dance but falling over instead.
    一個小孩想跳舞卻跌倒了。
  21. Did you share it with anyone?
    你有跟誰分享嗎?
  22. Yes, my friends couldn’t stop laughing.
    有,我的朋友笑到停不下來。
  23. Do you think these viral videos will ever get boring?
    你覺得這些爆紅影片有一天會無聊嗎?
  24. Nah, people will always find new ways to be funny.
    不會的,人們總能找到新搞笑的方式。
  25. Have you ever made a funny video yourself?
    你自己有拍過搞笑的影片嗎?
  26. Once, but it was accidentally funny.
    有一次,但是意外搞笑的。
  27. What happened in it?
    發生了什麼事?
  28. I tripped over my own foot while cooking.
    我煮飯的時候被自己的腳絆倒了。
  29. Did anyone record it?
    有人錄下來了嗎?
  30. Unfortunately, yes. It’s still on my phone.
    很不幸,有。它還在我的手機裡。
  31. You have to show me!
    你一定要給我看!
  32. No way, you’ll never let me live it down.
    不行,你肯定會一直笑我。
  33. Come on, I promise I won’t laugh.
    拜託,我保證我不會笑的。
  34. That’s a lie, and we both know it.
    這是謊話,我們都知道的。
  35. Okay, okay, but seriously, you should post it.
    好吧好吧,但說真的,你應該發上去。
  36. Maybe I will, but only if you post one too!
    也許吧,但只有你也發一個才行!
  37. Deal! Let’s both go viral together.
    一言為定!我們一起爆紅吧。
  38. Fine, but don’t blame me if I get more likes.
    好吧,但如果我讚數更多可別怪我。
  39. Challenge accepted. Time to make it happen!
    挑戰接受。該行動了!
  40. Let’s see who becomes the internet star first.
    看看誰會先成為網路明星吧。
  41. I’ve been thinking about getting a pet.
    我一直在想要不要養個寵物。
  42. Really? What kind are you considering?
    是嗎?你在考慮養什麼?
  43. Maybe a dog, but I’m worried about the responsibility.
    也許是狗,但我擔心責任很大。
  44. Dogs are great, but they do require a lot of care.
    狗很棒,但確實需要很多照顧。
  45. What about a cat? They’re more independent.
    那貓呢?牠們比較獨立。
  46. True, but I’m allergic to cats.
    沒錯,但我對貓過敏。
  47. Have you thought about something smaller, like a fish?
    你考慮過小一點的,比如魚嗎?
  48. Fish are nice, but they don’t really interact with you.
    魚不錯,但牠們不會真的和你互動。
  49. What about a bird? They can be so entertaining.
    那鳥呢?牠們很有娛樂性。
  50. That’s an idea! Do you have any experience with birds?
    這是個好主意!你有養鳥的經驗嗎?
  51. Not really, but I love watching parrots online.
    其實沒有,但我喜歡在線看鸚鵡。
  52. Parrots are hilarious! They mimic everything.
    鸚鵡超搞笑!牠們會模仿所有東西。
  53. Do you think I should get a pet from a shelter?
    你覺得我應該從收容所領養寵物嗎?
  54. Absolutely! It’s a great way to help animals in need.
    當然!這是幫助需要幫助的動物的好方法。
  55. That’s true. Do you have a pet?
    確實。你有寵物嗎?
  56. Not yet, but I’ve always wanted a dog.
    還沒有,但我一直想養狗。
  57. What kind of dog would you get?
    你會養什麼狗?
  58. Probably a golden retriever—they’re so friendly.
    可能是黃金獵犬——牠們很友善。
  59. Golden retrievers are adorable.
    黃金獵犬超可愛的。
  60. I know! They’re like giant teddy bears.
    我知道!牠們就像巨型泰迪熊。
  61. Have you thought about the costs of having a pet?
    你有想過養寵物的花費嗎?
  62. Yes, but I think it’s worth it for the companionship.
    有,但我覺得為了陪伴感值得。
  63. That’s a good point. Pets do make life better.
    這倒是。寵物確實讓生活更美好。
  64. They really do. It’s like having a best friend at home.
    沒錯,就像家裡有個最好的朋友。
  65. What’s the funniest pet you’ve seen online?
    你在線上看過最搞笑的寵物是什麼?
  66. A dog wearing sunglasses and driving a toy car.
    一隻戴著墨鏡開玩具車的狗。
  67. That’s hilarious! Did it honk the horn too?
    太好笑了!它還按喇叭嗎?
  68. Yes, and it had a tiny license plate.
    有,而且還有一個小小的車牌。
  69. I’d love a pet that could do tricks like that.
    我好想養一隻會表演這種特技的寵物。
  70. You should start with something simple, like “sit.”
    你應該從簡單的開始,比如「坐下」。
  71. I think training a pet could be fun.
    我覺得訓練寵物應該很有趣。
  72. It is, but it takes a lot of patience.
    是的,但需要很多耐心。
  73. Do you think I’d be good at it?
    你覺得我會擅長訓練嗎?
  74. With your sense of humor, the pet might train you instead.
    以你的幽默感,可能寵物會反過來訓練你。
  75. I’d be okay with that as long as we have fun.
    只要好玩就行,我沒問題。
  76. That’s the spirit! Pets are all about fun and love.
    就是這種精神!養寵物就是關於樂趣和愛。
  77. Do you think I should adopt a rescue dog?
    你覺得我應該領養一隻救援犬嗎?
  78. Absolutely. They deserve a loving home.
    當然。牠們值得一個有愛的家。
  79. I’ll look into it this weekend. Thanks for the advice!
    我週末會研究看看。謝謝你的建議!
  80. You’re welcome. Let me know what you decide!
    不客氣。決定了再告訴我!
  81. My car broke down again last week.
    我的車上週又壞了。
  82. Oh no, what happened this time?
    哦不,這次怎麼了?
  83. The engine just wouldn’t start.
    引擎就是發不動。
  84. That sounds frustrating. Did you call a mechanic?
    聽起來很煩。你叫修車師傅了嗎?
  85. Yes, and he said it was the battery.
    是的,他說是電池的問題。
  86. At least it wasn’t something more expensive.
    至少不是更貴的問題。
  87. But guess what? The battery wasn’t even that old!
    但你猜怎麼著?電池根本沒那麼舊!
  88. Seriously? Did they replace it anyway?
    真的嗎?他們還是換了嗎?
  89. Yes, and now it runs fine, but I feel cheated.
    是的,現在車跑得很好,但我覺得被坑了。
  90. I don’t blame you. Cars can be such money pits.
    我不怪你。車子真的很燒錢。
  91. Have you ever had car trouble like this?
    你有過像這樣的車子問題嗎?
  92. Oh, plenty of times. Once, my car died in the middle of a bridge.
    哦,多得是。有一次,我的車在橋中間拋錨了。
  93. That sounds like a nightmare. What did you do?
    聽起來像噩夢。你怎麼辦的?
  94. I had to push it to the side and call for help.
    我得把車推到一邊然後叫人幫忙。
  95. Did anyone stop to help you?
    有人停下來幫你嗎?
  96. One guy stopped, but he didn’t know much about cars either.
    有個人停了,但他也不太懂車子。
  97. That’s rough. Did you eventually get it fixed?
    真糟糕。你最後修好了嗎?
  98. Yeah, but it cost me a fortune.
    是的,但花了我一大筆錢。
  99. Cars are so frustrating sometimes.
    車子有時真的很讓人沮喪。
  100. Totally. I wish we could just teleport everywhere.
    完全同意。我希望我們可以直接瞬間移動。
  101. Do you ever think about just selling your car?
    你有想過乾脆賣掉你的車嗎?
  102. Sometimes, but then I’d have to rely on public transport.
    有時想過,但這樣就得靠公共交通了。
  103. Public transport isn’t too bad.
    公共交通也沒那麼糟。
  104. True, but it’s not always convenient here.
    沒錯,但在這裡不總是方便。
  105. Do you think electric cars are better?
    你覺得電動車更好嗎?
  106. Probably, but they’re still pretty expensive.
    可能吧,但它們還是挺貴的。
  107. Would you ever buy one?
    你會考慮買一輛嗎?
  108. Maybe, if the prices come down a bit.
    也許吧,如果價格下降一些的話。
  109. At least electric cars are eco-friendly.
    至少電動車對環境友好。
  110. That’s true, and they’re so quiet!
    沒錯,而且它們非常安靜!
  111. Quiet cars would be nice for the neighborhood.
    安靜的車子對社區來說很不錯。
  112. Yes, no more loud engines at night.
    是啊,再也沒有深夜的引擎聲了。
  113. Do you think flying cars will ever become real?
    你覺得飛行車會變成現實嗎?
  114. Maybe, but I’m not sure I trust people to drive them.
    也許,但我不確定我信得過人們開飛行車。
  115. Good point. Imagine traffic jams in the sky!
    說得好。想像一下天上的交通堵塞!
  116. Exactly! It’d be chaos up there.
    沒錯!天空會一片混亂。
  117. Well, for now, I just want a car that works.
    嗯,眼下我只想要一台能運作的車。
  118. That’s a reasonable goal. Baby steps!
    這是一個合理的目標。一步步來!
  119. I hope my car behaves itself this month.
    希望我的車這個月能乖一點。
  120. Fingers crossed for no breakdowns!
    祈禱不會拋錨!
  121. If you could design your dream home, what would it look like?
    如果你能設計你的夢想家,它會是什麼樣子?
  122. Definitely something with big windows and lots of light.
    肯定是有大窗戶和充足採光的房子。
  123. Big windows are a must! What about the location?
    大窗戶一定要有!那地點呢?
  124. Somewhere near the beach, so I can hear the waves.
    靠近海灘的地方,這樣我可以聽到海浪聲。
  125. That sounds peaceful. Would you want a big yard?
    聽起來很寧靜。你想要一個大院子嗎?
  126. Yes, for a garden and maybe a hammock.
    想要,這樣可以有個花園,還有吊床。
  127. A hammock is a great idea. I’d have a treehouse too.
    吊床是個好主意。我還想要一個樹屋。
  128. A treehouse? You’re a kid at heart!
    樹屋?你還是個孩子心啊!
  129. What about the inside? Any special features?
    那裡面呢?有什麼特別的設計嗎?
  130. A big kitchen for sure—I love cooking.
    一定要有一個大廚房——我喜歡做飯。
  131. I’d want a home theater for movie nights.
    我想要一個家庭影院,方便看電影。
  132. That’s fancy! Would you get a popcorn machine too?
    好奢華!那你會買爆米花機嗎?
  133. Absolutely! And a soda fountain.
    當然!還要有汽水機。
  134. Now that’s living the dream!
    這才是真正的夢想生活!
  135. Would you go for modern or rustic style?
    你會選現代風還是鄉村風?
  136. Rustic, with lots of wood and natural tones.
    鄉村風,用很多木材和自然色調。
  137. That sounds cozy. Would you have a fireplace?
    聽起來很溫馨。你會有壁爐嗎?
  138. Definitely! Winter nights would be perfect by the fire.
    當然!冬天的夜晚在爐火旁會很完美。
  139. What about you? What’s your dream home like?
    那你呢?你的夢想家是什麼樣的?
  140. Mine would be minimalist, with a lot of open space.
    我的會是極簡風格,有很多開放空間。
  141. Minimalist sounds nice—less stuff to clean!
    極簡風聽起來不錯——清潔的東西更少!
  142. Exactly, and everything would be super organized.
    完全正確,而且所有東西都會非常有條理。
  143. Would you have any high-tech gadgets?
    你會有什麼高科技裝置嗎?
  144. Oh yes, I’d have smart lights and a voice-controlled system.
    會的,我會有智能燈和語音控制系統。
  145. That’s so cool. Would you need an instruction manual?
    太酷了。你會需要說明書嗎?
  146. Probably, or I’d just end up Googling everything.
    可能會,不然我會到處查谷歌。
  147. How big would your dream house be?
    你的夢想家會有多大?
  148. Not too big, just enough space for me to feel comfortable.
    不會太大,只要讓我覺得舒適就行。
  149. Would you want a guest room?
    你會想要一間客房嗎?
  150. Definitely! It’s nice to have friends or family stay over.
    當然!讓朋友或家人過夜很棒。
  151. I’d want a big patio for barbecues.
    我想要一個大的露台可以烤肉。
  152. That sounds amazing! Outdoor parties would be so fun.
    聽起來很棒!戶外派對會很有趣。
  153. Would you want a pool?
    你會想要游泳池嗎?
  154. Absolutely, with a slide if possible!
    當然,如果可以的話還要滑梯!
  155. A pool would be great for summer.
    游泳池對夏天來說很棒。
  156. Yes, and it’d be perfect for exercise too.
    是啊,也很適合用來運動。
  157. What about storage? Would you need a lot of closets?
    那收納呢?你需要很多壁櫥嗎?
  158. Not really, but a basement would be useful.
    不太需要,但地下室會很實用。
  159. You’ve got it all planned out! When can I move in?
    你都規劃好了!我什麼時候可以搬進來?
  160. Haha, you’ll have to wait for the housewarming party!
    哈哈,你得等到暖房派對!
  161. So, you’re doing a talent show? What’s your act?
    所以,你要參加才藝表演?你的表演是什麼?
  162. I’m singing, but I’m so nervous about it!
    我要唱歌,但我超緊張的!
  163. Singing? That’s amazing! What song are you performing?
    唱歌?太棒了!你要表演什麼歌?
  164. “Imagine” by John Lennon. It’s a classic.
    約翰·藍儂的《Imagine》。這是一首經典。
  165. That’s a beautiful choice. Do you have any backup music?
    這是個很美的選擇。你有伴奏音樂嗎?
  166. Yes, a friend is playing the piano for me.
    有,一個朋友幫我彈鋼琴。
  167. That’s perfect! Have you been practicing?
    太棒了!你有練習嗎?
  168. Every day, but I still get stage fright.
    每天都有,但我還是會怯場。
  169. Don’t worry. The audience will love you!
    別擔心。觀眾一定會喜歡你的!
  170. I hope so. Any tips for staying calm?
    希望如此。有什麼保持冷靜的建議嗎?
  171. Take deep breaths and smile. Confidence is key!
    深呼吸並微笑。自信是關鍵!
  172. Easy for you to say—you’re not the one performing!
    說得容易——你又不是上台表演的那個人!
  173. I can pretend to be the audience while you practice.
    我可以假裝是觀眾,你練習的時候。
  174. That’s a great idea! Let’s do it.
    這主意不錯!來試試吧。
  175. Alright, go ahead. Start singing!
    好的,開始吧。唱起來!
  176. Don’t laugh if I mess up, okay?
    如果我搞砸了,不要笑,好嗎?
  177. I promise. You’ll do great.
    我保證。你一定會很棒的。
  178. Fine, here I go… (starts singing).
    好吧,我來了……(開始唱歌)。
  179. See? You’re amazing! Keep going!
    看吧?你很棒!繼續!
  180. Thanks! I guess it’s not as scary as I thought.
    謝謝!我覺得沒我想的那麼可怕。
  181. Remember to smile more while you sing.
    記得唱歌時多笑一點。
  182. Got it! Anything else I should work on?
    知道了!還有什麼需要改進的嗎?
  183. Maybe add a little movement—it’ll make the performance lively.
    也許加一點動作——會讓表演更生動。
  184. Good idea! I’ll practice that too.
    好主意!我也會練習這個。
  185. Do you have an outfit picked out?
    你選好演出服裝了嗎?
  186. Not yet, but I’m thinking something simple and elegant.
    還沒有,但我在想要簡單又優雅的風格。
  187. That sounds perfect. You’re going to steal the show!
    聽起來很完美。你一定會大放異彩的!
  188. I hope so. Thanks for helping me!
    希望如此。謝謝你幫我!
  189. You’re welcome! Let me know how it goes.
    不客氣!告訴我結果怎麼樣。
  190. I will. Maybe I’ll dedicate the performance to you!
    我會的。也許我會把這場表演獻給你!
  191. That would be an honor!
    那將是我的榮幸!
  192. Don’t get used to it—it’s a one-time thing!
    別習慣了——只有這一次!
  193. Well, I can’t wait to see you shine on stage.
    好吧,我等不及看你在舞台上閃耀了。
  194. Thanks! I’ll do my best not to trip!
    謝謝!我會盡量不絆倒!
  195. I believe in you. You’ve got this!
    我相信你。你可以的!
  196. You’re the best cheerleader ever.
    你是最棒的啦啦隊長。
  197. Just promise to enjoy yourself up there.
    只要保證你會在台上享受過程就好。
  198. I promise. It’s going to be fun!
    我保證。一定會很好玩!
  199. Great! I’ll be cheering you on from the audience.
    太棒了!我會在台下為你加油。
  200. Thanks, it means a lot to me.
    謝謝,這對我很重要。

You may also like