🎧高效率英文聽力訓練|英文聊天不再難|美國口音+英國口音

by The 1 hour English daily

Happy learning ! ^^

影片文稿:

  1. Hey, isn’t the weather crazy these days?
    嘿,最近的天氣是不是很瘋狂?
  2. Totally! One day it’s sunny, the next it’s pouring.
    確實!一天晴天,下一天就下大雨。
  3. Did you see that storm last night?
    你昨晚看到那場暴風雨了嗎?
  4. Yes! It felt like the sky was falling.
    有啊!感覺像天都要塌下來了。
  5. It was intense! The thunder shook my entire house.
    太猛烈了!雷聲震得我整個家都在抖。
  6. Same here! My dog was so scared.
    我也是!我的狗被嚇壞了。
  7. Do you think this weather is normal for this season?
    你覺得這樣的天氣對這個季節來說正常嗎?
  8. Not at all. It’s so unpredictable!
    一點也不。太不可預測了!
  9. I actually kind of enjoy the variety.
    我其實有點喜歡這種多樣性。
  10. Really? I’d prefer some consistency!
    真的嗎?我更喜歡穩定一點!
  11. Did you bring an umbrella today?
    你今天帶傘了嗎?
  12. Of course! I’ve learned my lesson.
    當然!我學到教訓了。
  13. I didn’t, and now I regret it.
    我沒帶,現在後悔了。
  14. Oh no! You might get soaked later.
    哦不!你可能待會會淋濕。
  15. Have you checked the forecast for tomorrow?
    你看過明天的天氣預報嗎?
  16. It’s supposed to be sunny, but who knows?
    預報說是晴天,但誰知道呢?
  17. I’ll believe it when I see it.
    我看見的時候才會相信。
  18. Same. I don’t trust forecasts anymore.
    我也是。我再也不信天氣預報了。
  19. What’s your favorite kind of weather?
    你最喜歡什麼樣的天氣?
  20. Definitely sunny with a cool breeze.
    絕對是陽光明媚、微風徐徐的天氣。
  21. Same! Rainy days make me so sleepy.
    我也是!下雨天讓我昏昏欲睡。
  22. Me too. I just want to nap all day.
    我也是。我只想整天睡覺。
  23. Have you ever seen snow before?
    你看過雪嗎?
  24. Yes, but only once. It was magical!
    有啊,但只看過一次。太神奇了!
  25. Do you like cold weather?
    你喜歡冷天氣嗎?
  26. Not really. I’m more of a summer person.
    不太喜歡。我更喜歡夏天。
  27. I’m the opposite. Winter is my favorite season.
    我正相反。冬天是我最喜歡的季節。
  28. That’s because you don’t feel the cold like I do!
    那是因為你不像我一樣怕冷!
  29. Have you ever been caught in a sudden downpour?
    你有過突然被雨淋的經歷嗎?
  30. Too many times! It’s like a workout running for cover.
    太多次了!跑去找遮蔽的時候像在運動。
  31. Do you carry an umbrella all the time now?
    你現在都隨身帶傘嗎?
  32. Pretty much. It’s a lifesaver.
    差不多。真的救命。
  33. What’s your favorite rainy-day activity?
    你下雨天最喜歡做什麼?
  34. Watching movies with a cup of hot chocolate.
    看電影配一杯熱巧克力。
  35. Same here! It’s so cozy.
    我也是!感覺很舒服。
  36. Absolutely. It’s the perfect vibe.
    完全同意。這是最棒的氛圍。
  37. Do you think we’ll have a sunny weekend?
    你覺得我們週末會是晴天嗎?
  38. Fingers crossed! I’ve got plans outdoors.
    希望如此!我有戶外計劃。
  39. If it rains, let’s just stay in and chill.
    如果下雨,我們就待在家放鬆吧。
  40. Sounds like a plan!
    聽起來不錯!
  41. So, what’s new with you lately?
    最近有什麼新鮮事嗎?
  42. I actually just picked up a new hobby.
    我最近剛開始了一個新的興趣。
  43. Oh really? What is it?
    哦,真的嗎?是什麼?
  44. Pottery! I’ve been taking a class.
    陶藝!我最近上了一個課程。
  45. That’s so cool! How did you get into that?
    那太酷了!你怎麼會開始做這個?
  46. I’ve always wanted to try it, so I finally did.
    我一直想嘗試,所以終於去做了。
  47. Is it as hard as it looks?
    它看起來像有那麼難嗎?
  48. It’s tricky at first, but super satisfying.
    起初有點棘手,但非常令人滿意。
  49. Have you made anything yet?
    你有做過什麼嗎?
  50. Yes, a bowl and a vase. They’re… unique.
    有啊,一個碗和一個花瓶。它們很…獨特。
  51. Can I see them?
    我可以看看嗎?
  52. Sure, but don’t laugh too hard!
    當然可以,但別笑得太大聲!
  53. I promise, I’ll be kind.
    我保證,我會很溫和的。
  54. Okay, I’ll bring pictures next time.
    好吧,下次我帶照片給你看。
  55. What’s the hardest part?
    最困難的部分是什麼?
  56. Definitely centering the clay on the wheel.
    絕對是把陶土在輪子上弄到中心位置。
  57. That sounds so satisfying once you get it right.
    那聽起來一旦你做好就很有成就感。
  58. Exactly! It’s like magic.
    完全正確!就像魔法一樣。
  59. Do you think I’d be good at it?
    你覺得我會擅長這個嗎?
  60. Definitely! You’ve got steady hands.
    絕對可以!你的手很穩。
  61. How long does it take to make something?
    做一件東西需要多長時間?
  62. A couple of hours, but it’s worth it.
    幾個小時,但很值得。
  63. Do you think you’ll keep it up?
    你覺得你會一直做下去嗎?
  64. For sure! It’s so relaxing.
    當然!這非常放鬆。
  65. Have you met anyone interesting in the class?
    你在課堂上遇到什麼有趣的人嗎?
  66. Yeah, everyone’s super friendly.
    有啊,每個人都超友善的。
  67. Are you planning to gift any of your creations?
    你計劃把你的作品當作禮物嗎?
  68. Maybe, if they don’t look too weird!
    也許,如果它們看起來不太奇怪的話!
  69. Do you think you’ll take more classes?
    你覺得你會再上更多課嗎?
  70. Yes, I want to learn more techniques.
    會的,我想學更多技巧。
  71. I’m impressed! I wish I had that patience.
    我很佩服你!希望我也有這種耐心。
  72. You totally could. It’s easier than it looks.
    你完全可以試試。它比看起來簡單。
  73. Do you have a favorite piece you’ve made?
    你有最喜歡的作品嗎?
  74. Not yet, but I’m working on it!
    還沒有,但我正在努力!
  75. What’s your ultimate pottery goal?
    你陶藝的終極目標是什麼?
  76. To make a set of dishes someday.
    有一天做一套餐具。
  77. That’s so ambitious! Good luck with that.
    這目標很宏大!祝你好運。
  78. Thanks! You should come to a class with me.
    謝謝!你應該和我一起來上課。
  79. Maybe I will! It sounds like fun.
    或許我會!聽起來很有趣。
  80. It really is! Let me know when you’re free.
    真的!告訴我你什麼時候有空。
  81. You won’t believe what I saw online today.
    你不會相信我今天在網上看到的東西。
  82. What is it? Spill it!
    什麼?快說!
  83. It was a video of a cat playing piano.
    是一隻貓彈鋼琴的影片。
  84. Seriously? Cats can do anything these days.
    認真?現在的貓什麼都會。
  85. It even meowed along to the tune!
    它還跟著旋律喵喵叫呢!
  86. That’s hilarious. Did it hit all the right notes?
    太搞笑了。音都彈對了嗎?
  87. Not really, but it had the passion!
    不太對,但它很有熱情!
  88. That’s what counts. Passion over perfection!
    這才是最重要的。熱情勝過完美!
  89. Have you ever seen something like that?
    你有看過類似的東西嗎?
  90. Once! A parrot that could dance to Beyoncé.
    有過!一隻會跟著碧昂絲跳舞的鸚鵡。
  91. That sounds amazing. Did it have moves?
    聽起來超棒的。它跳得好嗎?
  92. It was better than most people at parties!
    它跳得比派對上大多數人都好!
  93. Animals are the best entertainers.
    動物真是最棒的娛樂者。
  94. Agreed. They’re just naturally funny.
    同意。它們天生就很搞笑。
  95. Have you seen the meme about the dog in a suit?
    你看過穿西裝的狗狗的梗圖嗎?
  96. Oh yes, it’s like “ready for business.”
    有,看起來像在說“準備做生意”。
  97. Exactly! It reminded me of my old boss.
    沒錯!它讓我想起了我以前的老闆。
  98. Haha, I can see that!
    哈哈,我懂!
  99. Have you come across anything funny online lately?
    你最近在網上有看到什麼好笑的嗎?
  100. I saw a penguin slipping on ice.
    我看到一隻企鵝在冰上滑倒了。
  101. Poor penguin! Did it recover gracefully?
    可憐的企鵝!它有優雅地站起來嗎?
  102. Not at all—it just waddled away.
    完全沒有——它只是搖搖晃晃地走開了。
  103. I love how animals don’t care if they mess up.
    我喜歡動物不在乎自己搞砸了。
  104. They’re so unapologetically themselves.
    它們總是那麼坦然地做自己。
  105. Have you ever had a pet do something funny?
    你的寵物有做過什麼搞笑的事嗎?
  106. My cat once got stuck in a paper bag.
    我的貓有一次卡在紙袋裡了。
  107. That’s hilarious! What happened next?
    太搞笑了!然後怎麼了?
  108. It ran around the house like crazy.
    它在房子裡瘋狂亂跑。
  109. Pets are the best comedy show ever.
    寵物真的是最棒的喜劇表演。
  110. Agreed. They’re pure entertainment.
    同意。它們純粹是娛樂。
  111. Do you ever record your pet’s funny moments?
    你會錄下寵物搞笑的時刻嗎?
  112. All the time. I have a whole album!
    當然。我有整本相冊!
  113. You should post them online. They’d go viral!
    你應該把它們傳到網上。一定會火的!
  114. Maybe I will. My dog deserves the fame.
    或許我會。我家狗值得這份名氣。
  115. If you could have any pet, what would it be?
    如果你能養任何寵物,你會選什麼?
  116. A parrot—they’re funny and talkative.
    一隻鸚鵡——它們很搞笑又愛說話。
  117. Good choice! I’d go for a hedgehog.
    不錯的選擇!我會選刺蝟。
  118. Why? So you can post cute photos online?
    為什麼?好讓你可以上傳可愛照片嗎?
  119. Exactly! Hedgehogs are the kings of cuteness.
    沒錯!刺蝟是可愛之王。
  120. Can’t argue with that.
    無法反駁這一點。
  121. Do you have any plans this weekend?
    你這週末有什麼計劃嗎?
  122. Actually, I just got invited to a party.
    其實,我剛被邀請去一個派對。
  123. A party? Sounds fun! Who’s hosting?
    派對?聽起來很有趣!誰辦的?
  124. My friend Emma—it’s her birthday.
    我的朋友艾瑪——是她的生日。
  125. Oh, I love Emma! Can I tag along?
    哦,我喜歡艾瑪!我可以一起去嗎?
  126. Of course! The more, the merrier.
    當然!人越多越熱鬧。
  127. What kind of party is it?
    是什麼樣的派對?
  128. It’s a casual backyard barbecue.
    是個輕鬆的後院烤肉派對。
  129. Do we need to bring anything?
    我們需要帶什麼東西嗎?
  130. Emma said just to bring ourselves, but maybe we can grab a dessert.
    艾瑪說只要帶我們自己,但也許我們可以帶個甜點。
  131. Good idea. Do you know what time it starts?
    好主意。你知道派對幾點開始嗎?
  132. Around 6 PM. Don’t worry, it’s pretty laid-back.
    大概晚上六點。別擔心,氣氛會很輕鬆。
  133. Should we dress up, or is it casual?
    我們要穿正式一點,還是輕鬆一點?
  134. Definitely casual. Think jeans and T-shirts.
    絕對輕鬆。就穿牛仔褲和T恤吧。
  135. Perfect. I’ll bring some cookies for the dessert.
    太好了。我帶些餅乾當甜點。
  136. Awesome! I’ll pick up some drinks.
    太棒了!我去買些飲料。
  137. Do you know if there will be music?
    你知道會有音樂嗎?
  138. Emma’s brother is bringing his guitar, so there might be live music!
    艾瑪的哥哥會帶他的吉他,所以可能會有現場音樂!
  139. Live music? This party keeps getting better!
    現場音樂?這派對越來越棒了!
  140. I know, right? Emma throws the best parties.
    我知道吧?艾瑪的派對總是最棒的。
  141. Do you think we’ll know anyone else there?
    你覺得我們會認識其他人在場嗎?
  142. Probably a few people from the office.
    可能會有幾個辦公室的同事。
  143. That’s good. I’m not great at mingling with strangers.
    那很好。我不太擅長跟陌生人社交。
  144. Don’t worry, I’ll introduce you to everyone.
    別擔心,我會介紹你認識大家的。
  145. Do you know if it’s BYOB?
    你知道是不是需要自帶酒水嗎?
  146. I don’t think so, but bringing something is always nice.
    我覺得不用,但帶點東西總是好的。
  147. Got it. I’ll grab a bottle of wine.
    明白了。我帶瓶紅酒。
  148. Good choice. Emma loves red wine.
    不錯的選擇。艾瑪喜歡紅酒。
  149. Should we carpool to get there?
    我們要不要一起搭車去?
  150. Great idea! Let’s meet at my place first.
    好主意!我們先在我家集合吧。
  151. Are there any party games planned?
    有安排派對遊戲嗎?
  152. Emma mentioned some board games and trivia.
    艾瑪提到有桌遊和問答遊戲。
  153. Trivia sounds fun. I’m terrible at it, though.
    問答遊戲聽起來很有趣。雖然我很不擅長。
  154. Same here, but it’s all in good fun!
    我也是,但重在參與嘛!
  155. I’ll brush up on random facts tonight!
    我今晚要補充點冷知識!
  156. Haha, good luck with that!
    哈哈,祝你好運!
  157. I’m really looking forward to this party.
    我真的很期待這個派對。
  158. Me too. It’s going to be so much fun!
    我也是。一定會很好玩!
  159. Let’s make sure we take some photos!
    我們一定要拍些照片!
  160. Definitely! Memories for the scrapbook.
    當然!給紀念冊留些回憶。
  161. Have you seen the new foldable phones?
    你有看過新的摺疊手機嗎?
  162. Yes! They’re so futuristic.
    有啊!它們看起來很未來感。
  163. Do you think they’re worth the price?
    你覺得它們值得那個價錢嗎?
  164. Probably not yet, but the design is impressive.
    可能還不值得,但設計很令人驚豔。
  165. I still can’t believe phones can fold now.
    我還是無法相信手機現在可以摺疊了。
  166. Same! Technology moves so fast.
    我也是!科技發展得太快了。
  167. What about smartwatches? Do you use one?
    那智能手錶呢?你有用嗎?
  168. Yes, it’s so convenient for tracking workouts.
    有啊,用來記錄運動很方便。
  169. I’ve been thinking about getting one.
    我最近在考慮買一個。
  170. You should! It’s also great for notifications.
    你應該買!接收通知也很方便。
  171. Have you tried using smart home devices?
    你試過用智能家居設備嗎?
  172. Yes, I have a smart speaker, and it’s amazing.
    有啊,我有一個智能音箱,超棒的。
  173. What do you use it for?
    你用它做什麼?
  174. Mostly to play music and control the lights.
    主要是放音樂和控制燈光。
  175. That sounds so cool. I need one now!
    聽起來超酷。我現在就需要一個!
  176. You won’t regret it. It’s life-changing.
    你不會後悔的。它會改變生活。
  177. What about VR headsets? Have you tried them?
    那虛擬實境頭戴設備呢?你試過嗎?
  178. Yes, they’re so immersive. It’s like stepping into another world.
    有啊,它們非常沉浸式的感覺。就像走進另一個世界。
  179. That sounds incredible. What games do you play?
    聽起來很棒。你都玩什麼遊戲?
  180. Mostly adventure ones. It’s like being the main character.
    主要是冒險遊戲。感覺像是主角一樣。
  181. Do you think VR will replace regular gaming?
    你覺得虛擬實境會取代傳統遊戲嗎?
  182. Maybe someday, but not yet.
    也許有一天,但還不到時候。
  183. What’s the coolest tech you’ve seen recently?
    最近你看到最酷的科技是什麼?
  184. Have you seen the robot that delivers food?
    你看過送餐的機器人嗎?
  185. No way! Where can I see that?
    不會吧!在哪裡可以看到?
  186. It’s being tested downtown. It’s so futuristic!
    市中心正在測試。太未來感了!
  187. I wonder if robots will take over everything.
    我在想機器人會不會接管一切。
  188. I hope not. We still need human creativity.
    希望不會。我們還是需要人類的創意。
  189. What do you think about AI art?
    你覺得人工智慧創作的藝術怎麼樣?
  190. It’s fascinating but also a bit scary.
    很有趣,但也有點可怕。
  191. Same. It’s incredible how fast it’s evolving.
    我也是。它發展得太快了。
  192. Totally. It’s hard to keep up!
    完全同意。很難跟得上!
  193. Do you think AI will replace creative jobs?
    你覺得人工智慧會取代創意類的工作嗎?
  194. Maybe some, but humans will always have the edge.
    可能一些,但人類總是有優勢。
  195. Have you tried those AI chat apps?
    你有試過那些人工智慧聊天應用嗎?
  196. Yes, they’re so good, it’s almost creepy.
    有啊,它們太厲害了,有點令人毛骨悚然。
  197. Do you think we’re becoming too dependent on tech?
    你覺得我們會不會太依賴科技了?
  198. Maybe, but it’s hard to live without it now.
    也許,但現在很難沒有它生活。
  199. Let’s hope tech keeps making life better.
    希望科技能繼續讓生活更好。
  200. Agreed. As long as it doesn’t take over completely!
    同意。只要它不要完全接管!

 

You may also like