37
Happy learning ! ^^
影片文稿:
- Hi there! How’s it going?
嗨!最近怎麼樣? - Hello! I’m great, thanks. How about you?
你好!我很好,謝謝。你呢? - I’m good, thanks! What’s popular today?
我很好,謝謝!今天有什麼推薦? - We’ve got a new caramel latte, if you’d like to try.
我們有新品焦糖拿鐵,您要試試看嗎? - That sounds nice! Is it very sweet?
聽起來不錯!甜度很高嗎? - It’s mildly sweet, but we can adjust it for you.
它甜度適中,但我們可以調整。 - I’d love to try it! Do you have a cold version?
我想試試看!有冰的版本嗎? - Yes, we have it iced as well.
有的,我們也有冰的。 - Great! I’ll take an iced caramel latte.
太棒了!我要一杯冰焦糖拿鐵。 - Sure! Would you like a regular or large size?
好的!您要普通杯還是大杯? - I’ll go with the regular, thanks.
我選普通杯,謝謝。 - Alright. Anything else I can get you?
好的。還需要什麼嗎? - Not yet, I’m still deciding.
還沒,我還在猶豫。 - No worries, take your time!
沒關係,請慢慢來! - By the way, is the caramel latte a seasonal drink?
順便問一下,焦糖拿鐵是季節性飲品嗎? - Yes, it’s available for a limited time.
是的,這是限時供應的飲品。 - Got it! I’ll definitely try it then.
明白了!那我一定要試試看。 - Perfect! I’ll add that for you.
太好了!我幫您加入訂單。 - Thanks for the suggestion!
謝謝你的推薦! - You’re welcome! Anything else I can do?
不客氣!還有什麼需要幫忙的嗎? - I’d like an iced caramel latte. Can you make it extra-large?
我想要一杯冰焦糖拿鐵,可以做成特大杯嗎? - Sure! We can make it extra-large for you.
當然可以,我們可以做特大杯。 - Is the extra-large available for all drinks?
所有飲品都有特大杯選項嗎? - Yes, most of our drinks can be made extra-large.
是的,大多數飲品都可以做特大杯。 - How much bigger is the extra-large?
特大杯大多少? - It’s about 20% more than the large size.
比大杯多大約20%。 - Does it come with more ice as well?
冰量也會增加嗎? - Yes, we usually add a bit more ice for balance.
是的,我們通常會多加一些冰來平衡。 - Alright, I’ll go for the extra-large!
好的,那我要特大杯! - Got it! I’ll make it extra-large for you.
知道了!我幫您做成特大杯。 - Can you still adjust the sweetness for an extra-large?
特大杯也可以調整甜度嗎? - Yes, we can adjust it to your preference.
是的,我們可以依您的喜好調整。 - I’d like it less sweet, please.
我要甜度少一點,謝謝。 - Alright, I’ll make it less sweet for you.
好的,我幫您減少甜度。 - Does the extra-large still taste as good?
特大杯的味道還是一樣好嗎? - Absolutely! It’s just a larger portion of the same drink.
當然!它只是同一種飲品的更大份量。 - That sounds great, thanks!
聽起來很棒,謝謝! - You’re welcome! Let me confirm your order.
不客氣!我來確認您的訂單。 - I’ll just go with the extra-large, nothing else for now.
我就點特大杯,暫時不需要其他東西了。 - Got it! I’ll prepare your drink right away.
知道了!我馬上為您準備飲品。 - So, an extra-large iced caramel latte, right?
所以,是特大杯冰焦糖拿鐵,對吧? - Yes, that’s correct!
是的,沒錯! - Perfect. Do you offer any extra toppings?
完美。你們有額外的配料嗎? - Yes, we have whipped cream, caramel drizzle, and more.
有的,我們有鮮奶油、焦糖醬等。 - What’s your most popular topping?
最受歡迎的配料是什麼? - Whipped cream is the favorite for most customers.
鮮奶油是大多數顧客的最愛。 - I’ll take whipped cream then.
那我要加鮮奶油。 - Great choice! I’ll add that for you.
好選擇!我幫您加上。 - Do you charge extra for toppings?
配料需要額外收費嗎? - Yes, there’s a small extra charge of $0.50.
是的,每份配料額外收50美分。 - That’s fine. I’ll stick with whipped cream.
那沒問題。我就加鮮奶油。 - Got it! I’ve added whipped cream to your drink.
知道了!我已經幫您的飲品加了鮮奶油。 - Do you have caramel drizzle as well?
你們也有焦糖醬嗎? - Yes, we can add that too if you’d like.
是的,如果您想要的話,我們也可以加。 - I’ll skip the drizzle this time. Thanks!
這次我不加焦糖醬,謝謝! - No problem! Just the whipped cream then.
沒問題!那就只加鮮奶油。 - Is there any other topping you recommend?
你還推薦什麼配料? - Chocolate shavings are also a good option.
巧克力碎片也是不錯的選擇。 - I’ll stick with just the whipped cream.
那我還是只要鮮奶油好了。 - Alright! Your drink is all set now.
好的!您的飲品已經準備好了。 - Do you have any sugar-free options?
你們有無糖選項嗎? - Yes, we can make your drink sugar-free.
有的,我們可以做成無糖的。 - Can I replace the syrup with a sugar-free one?
我可以把糖漿換成無糖的嗎? - Absolutely! We have a sugar-free vanilla syrup.
當然!我們有無糖香草糖漿。 - Great! Please make it with the sugar-free vanilla.
太好了!那就用無糖香草糖漿吧。 - Sure! I’ll make that adjustment for you.
當然!我幫您調整一下。 - Do you have any dairy-free options?
你們有非奶類的選項嗎? - Yes, we offer almond, oat, and soy milk.
有的,我們有杏仁奶、燕麥奶和豆奶。 - Which one is the most popular?
哪一種最受歡迎? - Almond milk is very popular with our customers.
杏仁奶是我們顧客最常選的。 - I’ll go with almond milk, thanks!
那我要杏仁奶,謝謝! - Great choice! I’ll add almond milk for you.
好選擇!我幫您加杏仁奶。 - Is there an extra charge for almond milk?
杏仁奶需要額外收費嗎? - Yes, it’s an additional $0.50.
是的,額外收50美分。 - That’s okay. Please go ahead with it.
沒問題,那就用杏仁奶吧。 - Alright! Almond milk it is.
好的!那就用杏仁奶了。 - Do you think oat milk works well with caramel?
你覺得燕麥奶和焦糖搭嗎? - It does! Oat milk pairs nicely with caramel.
很搭!燕麥奶和焦糖很合適。 - I’ll try oat milk next time!
下次我想試試燕麥奶! - Sounds great! Looking forward to that.
聽起來很棒!期待您的選擇。 - Do you have any quick snack options?
你們有快速的點心選擇嗎? - Yes, we have cookies, muffins, and brownies.
有的,我們有餅乾、鬆餅和布朗尼。 - What kind of cookies do you have?
你們有什麼餅乾? - We have chocolate chip, oatmeal, and sugar cookies.
我們有巧克力豆餅乾、燕麥餅乾和糖餅乾。 - Do you have anything that’s not too sweet?
你們有不太甜的選擇嗎? - Yes, our oatmeal cookies are mildly sweet.
有的,我們的燕麥餅乾甜度適中。 - That sounds good. I’ll have an oatmeal cookie.
聽起來不錯,我要一個燕麥餅乾。 - Great choice! I’ll add that to your order.
好選擇!我會幫您加進訂單。 - Do you have any warm options?
你們有熱的選擇嗎? - Yes, we can warm up your muffin or brownie for you.
有的,我們可以幫您加熱鬆餅或布朗尼。 - How about the brownies? Are they rich?
布朗尼呢?它們很濃郁嗎? - Yes, our brownies are very rich and fudgy.
是的,我們的布朗尼非常濃郁且柔軟。 - I’ll take one brownie, warmed up, please.
我要一個加熱的布朗尼,謝謝。 - Sure! I’ll warm it up for you right away.
當然!我馬上幫您加熱。 - Are the muffins freshly baked?
鬆餅是新鮮現烤的嗎? - Yes, they are baked fresh every morning.
是的,我們每天早上現烤。 - I’ll just stick with the brownie for now.
那我現在就選布朗尼好了。 - No problem! One brownie it is.
沒問題!那就是一個布朗尼。 - Thanks for the snack suggestions!
謝謝你的點心推薦! - You’re welcome! Enjoy your treat!
不客氣!祝您享用愉快! - What are your best-selling desserts?
你們最暢銷的甜點有哪些? - Our best-sellers are the chocolate chip cookies, blueberry muffins, and fudge brownies.
我們的熱銷品是巧克力豆餅乾、藍莓鬆餅和軟布朗尼。 - That sounds delicious! Which one would you recommend?
聽起來很好吃!你推薦哪一個? - If you like something rich, the fudge brownie is amazing.
如果您喜歡濃郁的味道,軟布朗尼非常棒。 - How about something lighter?
那有沒有比較清淡的呢? - The blueberry muffin is light and flavorful.
藍莓鬆餅清淡又有風味。 - I’ll take a blueberry muffin, please.
那我要一個藍莓鬆餅,謝謝。 - Great choice! It’s one of my favorites too.
好選擇!這也是我的最愛。 - Is it fresh today?
它是今天新鮮現烤的嗎? - Yes, it’s baked fresh this morning.
是的,今天早上現烤的。 - That’s perfect! Add one for me.
太棒了!幫我加一個。 - Alright, one blueberry muffin coming up.
好的,一個藍莓鬆餅馬上來。 - Do the chocolate chip cookies come in a pack?
巧克力豆餅乾有包裝嗎? - Yes, they come in packs of two or six.
有的,我們有兩個或六個裝的。 - I’ll skip the cookies for now.
那我現在先不要餅乾了。 - No problem! Just the muffin then.
沒問題!那就是鬆餅。 - Can I get the muffin warmed up?
鬆餅可以幫我加熱嗎? - Sure, I can warm it up for you.
當然,我可以幫您加熱。 - That’s perfect. Thanks!
太棒了,謝謝! - You’re welcome! Enjoy your muffin.
不客氣!祝您享用鬆餅。 - How long will it take to prepare everything?
所有東西需要多久可以準備好? - It should take about 5 minutes.
大約需要5分鐘。 - Is there a delay during busy hours?
忙碌時會延誤嗎? - Sometimes it takes a bit longer, but we’re on time now.
有時候會稍微久一點,但現在準時。 - Will my muffin be warmed up in time?
我的鬆餅會準時加熱好嗎? - Yes, warming it up only takes a minute.
會的,加熱只需要1分鐘。 - What if I add another drink?
如果我再加一杯飲料呢? - That will add only 2 more minutes to your wait time.
那只會多等2分鐘。 - Oh, that’s quick! Thanks for letting me know.
哦,那很快!謝謝你告訴我。 - No problem! We try to be fast and efficient.
不客氣!我們盡量快速又有效率。 - Will the drink and muffin be ready at the same time?
飲料和鬆餅會同時準備好嗎? - Yes, we’ll have them ready together.
是的,我們會一起準備好。 - Can I wait in my car?
我可以在車上等嗎? - Of course! We’ll call you when it’s ready.
當然可以!準備好時我們會通知您。 - How will I know my order is ready?
我怎麼知道我的訂單準備好了? - You’ll hear your name or order number at the pickup window.
您會在取餐窗口聽到您的名字或訂單號碼。 - Five minutes sounds perfect!
五分鐘聽起來很完美! - Great! I’ll make sure it’s ready on time.
太好了!我會確保準時準備好。 - Thanks for the update!
謝謝你的更新! - You’re welcome! See you soon.
不客氣!待會見。 - Can you confirm my order, please?
你可以幫我確認訂單嗎? - Sure! You’ve ordered an extra-large iced caramel latte and a blueberry muffin.
當然可以!您點了一杯特大杯冰焦糖拿鐵和一個藍莓鬆餅。 - That’s correct. Thanks for confirming!
沒錯,謝謝幫我確認! - You’re welcome! Do you have a membership card?
不客氣!請問您有會員卡嗎? - No, I don’t. What’s the benefit of having one?
沒有,我沒有。那有會員卡有什麼好處? - With a membership card, you can earn points on every purchase.
有了會員卡,您可以每次購物累積積分。 - How do I use the points?
那我要怎麼使用積分呢? - You can redeem them for discounts or free drinks.
您可以用積分兌換折扣或免費飲品。 - That sounds nice. Can I sign up now?
聽起來不錯。我現在可以註冊嗎? - Yes, I can help you sign up at the window.
可以,我可以在窗口幫您註冊。 - Is there a fee for the membership?
會員卡需要收費嗎? - No, it’s completely free to join.
不需要,加入完全免費。 - Alright, let’s do it!
好的,那就辦吧! - Great! I’ll set it up for you.
太好了!我幫您辦理。 - Do I need to provide any details?
我需要提供什麼資料嗎? - Just your name and email address will do.
只需要您的名字和電子郵件地址就可以。 - Okay, here’s my email.
好的,這是我的電子郵件。 - Thank you! You’re now a member!
謝謝您!您現在是會員了! - Awesome! Thanks for helping me with this.
太棒了!謝謝你幫忙辦理會員。 - You’re welcome! Enjoy earning your points.
不客氣!祝您積分愉快。 - Hi, I’m here to pick up my order.
嗨,我來取我的訂單了。 - Sure! Let me check your order details.
好的!我來確認您的訂單內容。 - Can you confirm what I ordered?
你可以幫我確認我點的東西嗎? - Yes, you ordered an extra-large iced caramel latte and a blueberry muffin.
好的,您點了一杯特大杯冰焦糖拿鐵和一個藍莓鬆餅。 - That’s right. Is everything ready?
沒錯。所有東西都準備好了嗎? - Yes, everything is ready for you now.
是的,所有東西都已經準備好了。 - Is my latte extra-large as I requested?
我的拿鐵是特大杯的嗎? - Yes, it’s an extra-large as per your request.
是的,按您的要求做成特大杯了。 - Did you add whipped cream to the latte?
拿鐵有加鮮奶油嗎? - Yes, whipped cream has been added.
有的,已經加了鮮奶油。 - Is the muffin warmed up as I asked?
鬆餅有按我的要求加熱嗎? - Yes, your muffin is warmed and ready to enjoy.
是的,您的鬆餅已加熱,可以享用了。 - Can I double-check my drink before I go?
我可以在走之前再檢查一下飲料嗎? - Of course! Let me show it to you.
當然可以!我拿給您看一下。 - Everything looks good. Thanks!
一切看起來都很好。謝謝! - I’m glad to hear that!
很高興聽到您滿意! - Do I need to show my membership card again?
我需要再出示一次會員卡嗎? - No, it’s already applied to your order.
不需要,已經套用到您的訂單上了。 - Thanks for the great service!
謝謝你的優質服務! - You’re welcome! Have a great day!
不客氣!祝您有個美好的一天! - Thank you for preparing everything so quickly!
謝謝你這麼快就準備好一切! - You’re welcome! It’s our pleasure.
不客氣!這是我們的榮幸。 - Everything looks perfect. Thanks a lot!
一切看起來很完美,非常感謝! - I’m so glad you’re happy with it.
我很高興您滿意! - The latte smells amazing. I can’t wait to try it!
拿鐵聞起來很香,我等不及要喝了! - Enjoy! It’s freshly made just for you.
祝您享用!這是剛為您製作的。 - The muffin feels nice and warm. Thank you!
鬆餅摸起來很溫暖,謝謝! - You’re welcome! Have a delicious treat.
不客氣!祝您享用美味點心。 - I’ll definitely come back next time!
我下次一定會再來! - We’ll be happy to serve you again.
我們會很高興再次為您服務。 - Thanks again for the great service.
再次感謝你的優質服務。 - You’re welcome! Have a fantastic day!
不客氣!祝您有美好的一天! - Take care, and see you next time!
保重,下次見! - You too! See you soon!
您也是!下次見! - I’ll recommend this place to my friends.
我會推薦這裡給我的朋友。 - Thank you so much! We’d really appreciate it.
非常感謝!我們會非常感激。 - Everything was wonderful. Thank you!
一切都很棒,謝謝你! - I’m so glad you enjoyed your visit.
我很高興您這次的體驗很愉快。 - Goodbye and have a great day!
再見,祝你有美好的一天! - Goodbye! Have a lovely day as well!
再見!也祝您有美好的一天!