🎧高效率英文聽力訓練|輕鬆聽懂聖誕節英文|美國口音vs紐西蘭口音

by The 1 hour English daily

Happy learning ! ^^

影片文稿:

  1. Attention, passengers! Please proceed to the check-in counters to complete your check-in process.
    乘客們注意!請前往登機櫃台辦理登機手續。
  2. Oh no, I almost went to the wrong counter earlier! I was looking for Gate 12!
    哎呀,我差點走錯櫃台!我當時在找12號登機門!
  3. Don’t forget to have your boarding pass and ID ready for check-in.
    請記得準備好您的登機證和身份證明進行登機手續。
  4. I had my boarding pass ready, but I still went to the wrong line!
    我已經準備好登機證,但還是走錯隊伍了!
  5. Please make sure you have all your necessary documents for check-in.
    請確保您擁有所有必要的文件來辦理登機手續。
  6. That was funny! I was halfway to the wrong gate before I realized it!
    那真是太好笑了!我走到半路才發現走錯了登機門!
  7. Please head to the counter assigned to your flight for check-in.
    請前往指派給您航班的登機櫃台辦理登機手續。
  8. Good thing I realized before I got to the wrong line!
    幸好我在走錯之前意識到!
  9. For smooth check-in, make sure to have your passport and visa ready.
    請為順利登機,準備好您的護照和簽證。
  10. I was so embarrassed when I realized I was at the wrong counter!
    當我發現自己走錯櫃台時,我真是太尷尬了!
  11. Make sure to have all necessary travel documents at hand.
    確保您攜帶所有必要的旅行文件。
  12. I thought it was just my luck, but I was in the wrong queue!
    我以為那只是我的運氣不好,但我卻排錯了隊!
  13. Please follow the signs to the check-in counter for your flight.
    請根據指示前往您航班的登機櫃台。
  14. Next time, I’ll pay closer attention to the signs!
    下次我會更加注意指示牌!
  15. Your check-in counter should be located on the left side of the terminal.
    您的登機櫃台應位於航站樓的左側。
  16. That’s where I was going wrong! I went to the right side.
    那是我走錯的地方!我走向了右側。
  17. Be sure to check your flight number and destination before approaching the counter.
    在接近登機櫃台前,請確保檢查您的航班號碼和目的地。
  18. I didn’t check properly, and that’s how I ended up at the wrong counter!
    我沒有好好檢查,所以才走錯了櫃台!
  19. If you have any questions, feel free to ask our staff for assistance.
    如果您有任何問題,隨時可以向我們的工作人員求助。
  20. I should’ve asked the staff for directions earlier!
    我早該問一下工作人員了!
  21. Attention, passengers! Please proceed to the baggage check-in counter with your luggage.
    乘客們注意!請攜帶您的行李前往行李托運櫃台辦理托運。
  22. Oh no, last time my luggage was overweight! I had to pay extra!
    哎呀,上次我的行李超重!我不得不額外付費!
  23. Please ensure that your luggage is properly tagged with the correct destination label.
    請確保您的行李正確標註目的地標籤。
  24. It was so embarrassing! I had to repack everything in front of the counter.
    真是太尷尬了!我不得不在櫃台前重新整理我的行李。
  25. Please make sure your bags meet the airline’s weight restrictions before check-in.
    請在登機手續前,確保您的行李符合航空公司的重量限制。
  26. I didn’t realize my suitcase was 5 kilos over until I was at the counter.
    我沒意識到我的行李箱超重了5公斤,直到我到櫃台時才發現。
  27. Please remember that carry-on bags should fit under the seat in front of you.
    請記得您的隨身行李應該放在前排座位下。
  28. I always seem to carry too much stuff. I ended up having to rearrange everything.
    我總是帶太多東西,最後不得不重新整理所有物品。
  29. Ensure that no prohibited items are in your checked luggage.
    確保您的托運行李中沒有禁止的物品。
  30. I once had to throw away a bottle of perfume because it was in my luggage!
    我曾經因為行李裡有瓶香水而不得不丟掉它!
  31. Please be aware of the baggage claim process once you arrive at your destination.
    到達目的地後,請了解行李領取的流程。
  32. I’m always so confused when it comes to finding my luggage on the conveyor belt.
    每次看到行李傳送帶,我總是搞不清楚我的行李在哪裡!
  33. All checked baggage must be collected at the designated baggage claim area.
    所有托運行李必須在指定的行李領取區領取。
  34. I once spent half an hour looking for my suitcase, only to realize it was on the wrong conveyor!
    我曾經花了半小時找我的行李,結果發現它在錯誤的傳送帶上!
  35. For larger items, please check with the staff for proper handling.
    對於較大的物品,請向工作人員詢問如何處理。
  36. I had to check my guitar last time because it was too big to fit in the overhead compartment.
    上次我的吉他太大,無法放進頭頂行李艙,我不得不托運它。
  37. Please make sure your carry-on bags are properly packed and do not exceed the weight limit.
    請確保您的隨身行李包裝妥當,並且不超過重量限制。
  38. I once had to take out some clothes from my bag to meet the weight limit!
    我曾經為了符合重量限制不得不把一些衣服拿出來!
  39. Please ensure that all liquids in your carry-on comply with security regulations.
    請確保隨身行李中的液體符合安檢規定。
  40. I’ve been stopped at security because of my water bottle before!
    我曾經因為水瓶被安檢攔下過!
  41. Attention, passengers! Please have your identification ready for security screening.
    乘客們注意!請準備好您的身份證件進行安檢。
  42. Ugh, I always lose my passport right when I need it!
    啊,我總是會在需要護照的時候把它弄丟!
  43. Please ensure that your electronic devices are placed in a separate tray for screening.
    請確保您的電子設備放在分開的托盤裡進行篩查。
  44. I always forget about my phone when I go through security!
    我每次過安檢時總是忘記帶手機!
  45. Please make sure to remove all liquids from your bag before proceeding through security.
    請在過安檢前取出所有液體。
  46. I always forget to take out my water bottle!
    我總是忘記把水瓶拿出來!
  47. Please remove all items from your pockets before passing through the metal detector.
    請在通過金屬探測器之前,將口袋中的物品取出。
  48. Last time, I had my keys in my pocket, and the alarm went off!
    上次我口袋裡有鑰匙,結果警報響了!
  49. For security reasons, please make sure all your bags are within the allowed weight limit.
    出於安全原因,請確保您的行李符合重量限制。
  50. I had to rearrange my bag last time because it was too heavy.
    上次因為行李太重,我不得不重新整理我的包!
  51. Please have your passport and boarding pass ready for inspection at the security checkpoint.
    請準備好護照和登機證,接受安檢篩查。
  52. I always panic when I can’t find my passport right away!
    我每次找不到護照時都會驚慌失措!
  53. Please remember to place all electronic devices in the tray for scanning.
    請記得將所有電子設備放入托盤進行掃描。
  54. Last time, my laptop caused a delay during security!
    上次我的筆記型電腦讓安檢延誤了!
  55. If you have any special assistance needs, please approach one of our staff members.
    如果您需要特殊協助,請聯繫工作人員。
  56. I should ask for assistance next time to avoid the long lines!
    下次我該向工作人員尋求協助,避免排長隊!
  57. Remember to keep your passport and boarding pass accessible during security.
    記得在安檢時保持護照和登機證隨手可得。
  58. I was so flustered, I kept mixing up my passport and boarding pass!
    我當時好慌張,結果總是把護照和登機證搞混!
  59. Please remember to check for all personal items before leaving the security area.
    請在離開安檢區前檢查所有個人物品。
  60. I almost forgot my wallet! That would have been a disaster.
    我差點忘記我的錢包!那可就慘了。
  61. Attention, passengers: Please place all electronic devices in a separate tray for screening.
    乘客們注意:請將所有電子設備放在分開的托盤中進行篩查。
  62. You won’t believe how many electronics I have in my bag! It’s like a mini tech exhibition!
    你不會相信我包裡有多少電子設備!就像一個小型的科技展!
  63. Please remove all items from your pockets before passing through the metal detector.
    請在過金屬探測器之前取出口袋中的所有物品。
  64. Seriously, I had to take out two phones, a tablet, and my headphones last time!
    說真的,上次我得把兩部手機、一台平板和耳機都拿出來!
  65. Please ensure that your carry-on bags are within the allowed size and weight limits.
    請確保您的隨身行李符合大小和重量限制。
  66. I swear I always bring too much stuff, even when I’m just traveling for a few days!
    我發誓每次我帶的東西都太多,即使這次只是短途旅行!
  67. If you are carrying any liquids, please make sure they are in a clear, resealable bag.
    如果您攜帶液體,請確保它們放在透明且可重新封口的袋子中。
  68. Oh, I have so many little bottles of lotion and shampoo! I need to organize them better next time.
    哎呀,我有好多瓶洗髮水和護膚乳!下次我要整理得更好!
  69. Please keep your bags open for inspection by security.
    請保持行李打開,以供安檢人員檢查。
  70. I keep forgetting that I need to open my bag fully!
    我總是忘記要把包包完全打開!
  71. Passengers, please be aware that some electronics may need additional screening.
    乘客們注意,某些電子設備可能需要額外篩查。
  72. Last time my laptop had to go through extra screening!
    上次我的筆記型電腦不得不進行額外的篩查!
  73. For your safety, please remove your shoes and belts before passing through security.
    為了您的安全,請在過安檢前脫掉鞋子和皮帶。
  74. I always dread taking off my shoes at security.
    我每次都不太喜歡在安檢時脫鞋子!
  75. Please ensure that all bags are within the allowable dimensions for carry-on luggage.
    請確保所有行李符合隨身行李的尺寸限制。
  76. Last time, I had to rearrange my things to fit my bag in the overhead compartment.
    上次我不得不重新整理物品才能把行李放進頭頂行李艙!
  77. All carry-on bags must be placed in the overhead compartment or under the seat.
    所有隨身行李必須放在頭頂行李艙或座位下。
  78. I tried to fit my bag under the seat, but it was too big!
    我試著把包放在座位下,但它太大了!
  79. If you have any concerns, please ask the staff for assistance.
    如果您有任何疑慮,請向工作人員尋求協助。
  80. I should’ve asked for help when my bag didn’t fit!
    我本該在行李放不進去時尋求協助!
  81. Attention, passengers! Please proceed to Gate A12 for boarding.
    乘客們注意!請前往A12號登機門登機。
  82. Oh no, I once ran to the wrong gate and missed my flight!
    哎呀,我曾經跑到錯誤的登機門,結果錯過了我的航班!
  83. Please remember to check your gate number on the monitors for any updates.
    請記得查看顯示器上的登機門號碼更新。
  84. I didn’t realize my gate had changed until the last minute!
    我直到最後一刻才發現我的登機門已經改變!
  85. Please follow the signs to your assigned gate for boarding.
    請根據指示前往您的指定登機門。
  86. I was so confused when the gate changed without any notice!
    當登機門未經通知就改變時,我真是搞不清楚!
  87. All passengers at Gate A12 for flight UA567, please begin boarding now.
    A12號登機門的所有乘客,UA567航班的乘客請開始登機。
  88. I hope this gate doesn’t change again, I’m already on the way!
    希望這次登機門不要再變更了,我已經在路上了!
  89. Please check the monitors for any gate changes before proceeding to the gate.
    請在前往登機門前,先查看顯示器上的登機門變更資訊。
  90. Last time, I ran to the wrong gate and missed the announcement!
    上次我跑錯登機門,結果錯過了廣播通知!
  91. We apologize for the gate change. Please head to Gate B7 instead.
    我們對登機門更改表示歉意,請前往B7登機門。
  92. That happened to me once too, and I had to sprint across the airport!
    這種情況我也經歷過,我那時候得衝過機場!
  93. For those with connecting flights, please verify your gate information on the monitors.
    轉機的乘客,請查看顯示器上的登機門資訊。
  94. I once ran to the wrong gate at the airport and missed my connecting flight!
    我曾經在機場跑錯登機門,錯過了我的轉機航班!
  95. Please make sure to check the new gate number as soon as you hear the announcement.
    請在聽到廣播後,立刻檢查新的登機門號碼。
  96. Next time, I’ll pay closer attention to the gate number!
    下次我會更加注意登機門號碼!
  97. For passengers who are confused, please ask a staff member for guidance.
    如果您感到困惑,請向工作人員詢問指示。
  98. I should’ve asked for directions when I couldn’t find the new gate!
    我該在找不到新登機門時詢問工作人員!
  99. Final boarding call for Flight UA123. All passengers please proceed to Gate A12.
    UA123航班的最後登機通知。所有乘客請前往A12登機門。
  100. Oh no, I’m already running late! I hope I don’t miss the flight!
    哎呀,我已經遲到了!希望我不會錯過這班航班!
  101. Attention, passengers! We regret to inform you that Flight UA123 has been delayed.
    乘客們注意!很遺憾告知,UA123航班延誤。
  102. Oh no, I hate when flights get delayed! Last time I waited for 4 hours!
    哎呀,我討厭航班延誤!上次我等了四個小時!
  103. We apologize for any inconvenience. Please stay tuned for further updates.
    我們對延誤帶來的不便表示歉意,請繼續關注後續更新。
  104. I always end up walking around the airport aimlessly when my flight is delayed!
    每次航班延誤,我都會在機場裡無目的地走來走去!
  105. Please be advised that the new estimated departure time is 10:30 PM.
    請注意,新的預計起飛時間為晚上10:30。
  106. Last time, I found a really comfy chair and just fell asleep while waiting!
    上次我找到了一個非常舒服的椅子,等著等著就睡著了!
  107. We advise passengers to stay near the gate for further announcements.
    我們建議乘客留在登機門附近,等待後續廣播。
  108. I’ve learned to bring snacks with me when my flight gets delayed.
    我已經學會了,當航班延誤時,我會帶點小零食來消磨時間。
  109. The new estimated departure time may change, so please keep an ear out for any updates.
    預計起飛時間可能會有所變動,請隨時注意任何更新。
  110. I was once stuck in the airport for six hours because of a delay!
    我曾經因為航班延誤在機場待了六個小時!
  111. Please check the monitors for the updated departure time and gate information.
    請查看顯示器上的更新起飛時間和登機門資訊。
  112. I’m always nervous that I’ll miss the announcement and end up at the wrong gate!
    我總是擔心錯過廣播,然後跑錯登機門!
  113. Please remain in the waiting area until your flight is ready for boarding.
    請在候機區等待,直到您的航班準備好登機。
  114. I always find it hard to sit still for long when waiting for a delayed flight!
    我每次在等待延誤的航班時,總是很難靜靜地坐著!
  115. If you have any concerns, feel free to approach a staff member for assistance.
    如果您有任何疑問,請隨時向工作人員尋求協助。
  116. I asked for help once and they gave me a nice spot to wait in!
    我曾經詢問過工作人員,他們給了我一個很好的等候位置!
  117. The new departure time will be announced shortly. Please stay tuned.
    新的起飛時間將很快宣布,請保持關注。
  118. I once got so frustrated waiting that I almost missed the second announcement!
    我曾經因為等待太久而感到沮喪,差點錯過第二次廣播!
  119. We thank you for your patience and understanding during this delay.
    我們感謝您在延誤期間的耐心與理解。
  120. I’m just hoping it doesn’t get any later!
    我只是希望航班不要再延誤!
  121. Attention, passengers: Flight UA123 is now ready for boarding at Gate A12.
    乘客們注意:UA123航班現在開始在A12號登機門登機。
  122. Oh no, I’m running late! I need to get to the gate right away!
    哎呀,我遲到了!我得馬上趕到登機門!
  123. Please proceed to Gate A12 for immediate boarding.
    請前往A12號登機門登機。
  124. I hope I haven’t missed the first call for boarding!
    我希望我沒錯過第一輪登機通知!
  125. All passengers please have your boarding pass ready for inspection at the gate.
    請所有乘客準備好登機證以供登機門檢查。
  126. I’m hoping my boarding pass is easy to find right now!
    我希望現在能輕鬆找到登機證!
  127. Please check the monitors for any updates on your boarding gate and time.
    請查看顯示器以了解有關登機門和時間的更新。
  128. I hope the gate hasn’t changed again!
    我希望登機門不要再變更了!
  129. Please proceed to the gate immediately, as the boarding process is about to begin.
    請立刻前往登機門,登機程序即將開始。
  130. I’m so glad I’m finally getting to the gate! I was so nervous!
    我終於要到登機門了!我真是太緊張了!
  131. Please check your boarding pass to make sure you’re going to the correct gate.
    請檢查您的登機證,確保前往正確的登機門。
  132. I just hope I’m not in the wrong line again!
    我只希望我這次不會站錯隊!
  133. Please be aware that your boarding gate may change. Check the monitors regularly.
    請注意,您的登機門可能會變更,請定期查看顯示器。
  134. I can never keep track of gate changes! I always miss the update!
    我從來無法跟上登機門的變動!總是錯過更新!
  135. The gate is now open for boarding. Please have your boarding pass ready.
    登機門現在開放登機,請準備好登機證。
  136. It feels like I’ve been waiting forever!
    我感覺我等了永遠!
  137. We are now boarding passengers by group number. Please check your boarding pass for your group.
    現在根據組別登機,請查看您的登機證以確認組別。
  138. I’m in group C, so I’m probably last again!
    我在C組,可能還是最後一個!
  139. This is the final call for Flight UA123. All passengers must proceed to Gate A12 immediately.
    UA123航班的最終登機通知,所有乘客必須立即前往A12登機門。
  140. Oh no, I’m running as fast as I can! I don’t want to miss the flight!
    哎呀,我正在盡可能快跑!我可不想錯過這班航班!
  141. Attention, passengers! Priority boarding is now available for those who qualify.
    乘客們注意!符合資格的乘客可立即開始優先登機。
  142. Oh, I wish I had priority boarding! Maybe I could be treated like a VIP!
    哎呀,我真希望我有優先登機!或許可以像VIP一樣對待我!
  143. If you have been selected for priority boarding, please proceed to the front of the line.
    如果您已被選中優先登機,請前往隊伍前端。
  144. I’m sure I would love to be treated like that – just once!
    我敢肯定我會很喜歡那樣對待我的——就一次!
  145. Please have your priority boarding pass ready for verification.
    請準備好您的優先登機證以供核對。
  146. I hope I’m not still stuck in the regular line!
    我希望我不是仍然被卡在普通隊伍裡!
  147. Priority boarding passengers, please come forward for immediate boarding.
    優先登機的乘客,請上前立即登機。
  148. I wish I could cut the line like that!
    我希望我能像那樣插隊!
  149. Please check the monitors for your boarding group number and be ready to board.
    請查看顯示器上的登機組別號碼,並準備好登機。
  150. I’m in Group C again – I guess I’ll be waiting for a while!
    我又在C組——看來我得再等一會!
  151. For passengers in priority boarding groups, please proceed to the front of the gate.
    對於優先登機組別的乘客,請前往登機門的隊伍前端。
  152. Next time, I’ll make sure to get into that group!
    下次我一定要確保加入那個組!
  153. Please remember that priority boarding is available for eligible passengers only.
    請記得,優先登機僅對符合條件的乘客開放。
  154. Oh, I feel like a VIP every time I get through so quickly!
    每次我能那麼快速過安檢,我都覺得自己像VIP!
  155. Please have your priority boarding pass ready for verification before proceeding to the gate.
    請準備好您的優先登機證,並在前往登機門時提供核對。
  156. I’ve never had priority boarding, but I’m sure I’d feel amazing if I did!
    我從來沒有優先登機過,但如果我有,一定會感覺很棒!
  157. Please be advised that priority boarding is now available for eligible passengers.
    請注意,優先登機現已對符合資格的乘客開放。
  158. I bet priority boarding passengers feel like royalty!
    我敢打賭,優先登機的乘客一定覺得自己像皇族!
  159. We thank you for your patience and understanding. Enjoy your flight!
    感謝您的耐心與理解,祝您旅途愉快!
  160. I just hope I get to feel like a VIP next time!
    我只希望下次我能像VIP一樣!
  161. Attention, passengers! Please proceed to the designated boarding area for your group.
    乘客們注意!請前往指定的登機區等候登機。
  162. Oh no, I always seem to get in the wrong line!
    哎呀,我總是站錯隊!
  163. Please check your boarding pass to verify your group number.
    請檢查您的登機證,確認您的組別號碼。
  164. I always end up in the wrong queue, even if I check my boarding pass!
    即使我檢查登機證,我還是總是站錯隊!
  165. Please stay in the designated queue for your group’s boarding time.
    請保持在您組別的登機隊伍中等候登機。
  166. Last time I was in the wrong line for half an hour!
    上次我在錯誤的隊伍裡等了半個小時!
  167. All passengers are required to stay in the correct queue according to their boarding group.
    所有乘客必須根據登機組別保持在正確的隊伍中。
  168. I always panic when I realize I’m in the wrong line!
    我每次發現自己在錯誤的隊伍裡都會驚慌失措!
  169. Please avoid cutting in line. Everyone will be called by their group number.
    請避免插隊,所有乘客會根據組別號碼依次登機。
  170. I’ve seen some people sneak into the front of the line, but I always feel guilty doing that!
    我見過一些人偷偷跑到隊伍前面,但每次我這樣做都會覺得很內疚!
  171. Please stay in the proper queue as we are boarding passengers by group.
    請保持在正確的隊伍中,我們將根據組別登機。
  172. Sometimes I feel like I’m in the wrong line, even though I’m in the right group!
    有時候即使我在正確的組別,我也會覺得自己在錯誤的隊伍裡!
  173. Please check your boarding group number before joining the queue.
    請在排隊前檢查您的登機組別號碼。
  174. I always find myself in the middle of the line, unsure if I’m in the right group!
    我總是發現自己站在隊伍的中間,不確定自己是否在正確的組別!
  175. Please ensure that you are in the correct queue before proceeding to the gate.
    請確保您在正確的隊伍中,然後前往登機門。
  176. I always feel like I’m missing something when I’m waiting in the wrong queue!
    我總是在錯誤的隊伍裡等,覺得好像少了什麼!
  177. We will begin boarding for Group A shortly. Please make sure you’re in the right line.
    我們將很快開始A組登機,請確保您在正確的隊伍中。
  178. I hope I don’t end up in the wrong group again!
    我希望我這次不會再站錯組別了!
  179. The final boarding call for Group A is now in effect. Please proceed to the gate.
    A組的最終登機通知現在生效,請前往登機門。
  180. This is my moment to get on the plane before anyone else!
    這是我的時刻,我要在其他人之前登機!
  181. Attention, passengers! Final boarding call for Flight UA123 at Gate A12.
    乘客們注意!UA123航班的最終登機通知,登機門A12。
  182. Oh no, I’m running out of time! I hope I don’t miss the flight!
    哎呀,我快沒時間了!希望我不會錯過航班!
  183. Please proceed immediately to the gate for your final boarding call.
    請立即前往登機門進行最終登機。
  184. I really hope I don’t have to sprint to the gate like last time!
    我真希望我不用像上次那樣衝向登機門!
  185. Please have your boarding pass ready for inspection as you board the plane.
    請在登機時準備好您的登機證供檢查。
  186. I’m frantically looking for my boarding pass right now!
    我現在正瘋狂地找我的登機證!
  187. All passengers must board immediately for the final call.
    所有乘客必須立即登機進行最終登機。
  188. Oh no, I hope I’m not last again!
    哎呀,我希望我不會再次是最後一個!
  189. Please ensure that you are at the gate as soon as possible.
    請確保您盡快抵達登機門。
  190. I’m rushing now, I hope I make it on time!
    我現在正匆忙趕過去,希望能準時趕上!
  191. We are calling the final passengers to board at Gate A12.
    我們正在呼叫最終登機的乘客,登機門A12。
  192. Oh, I hope I don’t miss it! I’ve been waiting forever!
    哎呀,我希望我不會錯過它!我等了好久!
  193. Please check your boarding pass and proceed to the boarding gate.
    請檢查您的登機證並前往登機門。
  194. I can’t believe I’m almost there! I feel like I’m racing against time!
    我真不敢相信我快到了!我覺得自己像在與時間賽跑!
  195. We remind all passengers that final boarding is now in progress.
    我們提醒所有乘客,最終登機現在正在進行中。
  196. I’m running as fast as I can!
    我正在盡可能快跑!
  197. This is the final call for all passengers on Flight UA123.
    這是UA123航班所有乘客的最終登機通知。
  198. I’m almost there, just a little more!
    我快到了,再走一點就行!
  199. All passengers must board immediately. Please proceed to the gate now.
    所有乘客必須立即登機,請現在前往登機門。
  200. Oh no, I made it just in time!
    哎呀,我剛好趕上!

 

You may also like