🎧高效率英文聽力訓練|輕鬆聽懂日常英文|美國口音

by The 1 hour English daily

Happy learning ! ^^

影片文稿:

  1. Hey, how’s my little sister doing?
    嘿,我的小妹妹最近怎麼樣?
  2. Hi! I’m doing great, thanks!
    嗨!我過得很好,謝謝!
  3. How’s school going these days?
    最近學校怎麼樣?
  4. It’s been good, pretty busy though.
    還不錯,不過挺忙的。
  5. What’s keeping you busy?
    什麼讓你這麼忙?
  6. A lot of homework and group projects.
    很多作業和小組專案。
  7. Are you enjoying your classes?
    你喜歡你的課嗎?
  8. Yes, most of them are interesting!
    是的,大部分都挺有趣的!
  9. Made any new friends?
    交到新朋友了嗎?
  10. I have! My classmates are really nice.
    有的!我的同學們人都很好。
  11. That’s great! Are you joining any clubs?
    那太棒了!你有參加社團嗎?
  12. Not yet, but I’m thinking about it.
    還沒有,不過我在考慮。
  13. Let me know if you need advice on clubs.
    如果你需要社團建議,告訴我。
  14. Sure, I’ll ask if I do. Thanks!
    好的,如果需要我會問你。謝謝!
  15. How’s your favorite teacher this semester?
    你這學期最喜歡的老師怎麼樣?
  16. He’s great! Still tells funny stories in class.
    他很棒!上課時還是會講有趣的故事。
  17. I’m glad to hear that. Need help with anything?
    我很高興聽到這個消息。需要幫忙嗎?
  18. Not right now, but I’ll let you know.
    現在不需要,但我會告訴你。
  19. Alright, keep me updated on school!
    好的,學校的情況隨時告訴我!
  20. Will do! Thanks for asking.
    好的!謝謝你的關心。
  21. So, tell me about your new friends.
    那麼,告訴我你的新朋友吧。
  22. They’re awesome! We hang out after class sometimes.
    他們很棒!我們有時會下課一起出去玩。
  23. What do you guys usually do?
    你們通常做什麼?
  24. We grab snacks or just chat at the café.
    我們會買些零食,或者在咖啡廳聊天。
  25. That sounds fun! Are they in your classes?
    聽起來很有趣!他們在你的班上嗎?
  26. Yes, a couple of them. We also team up for projects.
    是的,有幾個在。我們也會一起做專案。
  27. That’s great! Are you still keeping up with your homework?
    那太好了!你還能跟上作業嗎?
  28. Yes, of course! I finish it before hanging out.
    當然可以!我都先完成作業再出去玩。
  29. Good to hear! Don’t let them distract you too much, okay?
    很高興聽到這個!別讓他們讓你太分心,好嗎?
  30. I won’t, I promise!
    不會的,我保證!
  31. Any fun activities at school lately?
    最近學校有什麼有趣的活動嗎?
  32. We had a talent show last week—it was so much fun!
    上週有個才藝表演——非常有趣!
  33. Did you participate in the talent show?
    你有參加才藝表演嗎?
  34. No, I just cheered for my friends.
    沒有,我只是給朋友加油。
  35. What did your friends perform?
    你的朋友表演了什麼?
  36. One sang a song, and another did a comedy skit.
    一個唱了歌,另一個表演了喜劇小品。
  37. That sounds amazing! Did they win anything?
    聽起來很棒!他們得了什麼獎嗎?
  38. Yes, they won first place for the skit!
    有的,他們的小品拿了第一名!
  39. Tell them I said congratulations!
    替我跟他們說恭喜!
  40. I will! They’ll be so happy to hear that.
    好的!他們聽到一定會很開心。
  41. How are Mom and Dad doing lately?
    最近爸媽怎麼樣?
  42. They’re good, but you know how Mom can be sometimes.
    他們很好,不過你也知道媽媽有時會怎樣。
  43. What did she do this time?
    她這次又做了什麼?
  44. She’s been reorganizing everything in the kitchen again!
    她又開始重新整理廚房的所有東西了!
  45. Oh no, did she move the utensils again?
    哦不,她又把廚具挪動了嗎?
  46. Yes, and now I can’t find anything!
    是的,現在我什麼都找不到了!
  47. Classic Mom! How’s Dad handling it?
    經典的媽媽!爸爸怎麼處理的?
  48. He just laughs and says, “It’s her hobby.”
    他只是笑著說:「這是她的興趣。」
  49. At least he has a good attitude.
    至少他心態不錯。
  50. True, but sometimes it’s frustrating.
    沒錯,但有時還是挺讓人抓狂的。
  51. Did Dad fix the leaky faucet yet?
    爸爸修好漏水的水龍頭了嗎?
  52. Finally! After Mom reminded him five times.
    終於修好了!在媽媽提醒他五次之後。
  53. Sounds like them! Always something funny going on.
    真像他們的作風!總有有趣的事情發生。
  54. Exactly, life with them is never boring.
    完全同意,和他們一起生活永遠不無聊。
  55. Are they excited about the family dinner next week?
    他們對下週的家庭聚餐很期待嗎?
  56. Yes, Mom’s already planning the menu!
    是的,媽媽已經開始計畫菜單了!
  57. That’s typical Mom! What about Dad?
    這很像媽媽!爸爸呢?
  58. He’s in charge of drinks, of course.
    他當然負責飲料。
  59. Sounds like everything’s under control.
    看來一切都在掌控中。
  60. For now! We’ll see how it goes.
    目前是!我們拭目以待吧。
  61. Are you excited about the family dinner next week?
    你對下週的家庭聚餐感到期待嗎?
  62. Definitely! It’s always nice to get everyone together.
    當然!大家聚在一起總是很棒。
  63. Do you know what you’re bringing yet?
    你知道你會帶什麼嗎?
  64. Not yet, any suggestions?
    還不知道,有什麼建議嗎?
  65. How about a dessert? Everyone loves your brownies.
    帶甜點怎麼樣?大家都喜歡你的布朗尼。
  66. That’s a good idea! I’ll make a big batch.
    這是個好主意!我會做一大盤。
  67. Are you bringing drinks too?
    你會帶飲料嗎?
  68. I can if no one else is.
    如果沒有人帶的話,我可以帶。
  69. Maybe bring some sparkling water—it’s a safe choice.
    或許帶些氣泡水吧——這是個安全的選擇。
  70. Good idea! I’ll grab a few bottles.
    好主意!我會帶幾瓶。
  71. What’s Mom cooking for the main dish?
    媽媽做什麼主菜?
  72. She said she’s making roasted chicken.
    她說她會做烤雞。
  73. That sounds delicious! Anything else?
    聽起來很好吃!還有別的嗎?
  74. Probably her famous mashed potatoes.
    大概是她有名的奶油土豆泥。
  75. Are you looking forward to seeing everyone?
    你期待見到大家嗎?
  76. Yes! It’s been a while since the last dinner.
    是啊!上次聚餐已經過了一段時間了。
  77. Do you think Dad will barbecue again?
    你覺得爸爸會再烤肉嗎?
  78. Maybe! But only if the weather’s nice.
    或許吧!但只有天氣好的時候才行。
  79. It’s going to be a fun dinner for sure!
    這肯定會是一頓有趣的晚餐!
  80. Definitely! Can’t wait to catch up with everyone.
    當然!等不及和大家聊聊了。
  81. Do you have any plans for the upcoming holiday?
    你有最近的假期計劃嗎?
  82. I’m thinking of taking a short trip with my friends.
    我在想要和朋友去個短途旅行。
  83. That sounds fun! Where are you planning to go?
    聽起來很有趣!你們計劃去哪裡?
  84. We’re deciding between the mountains or the beach.
    我們正在考慮去山裡還是海邊。
  85. Both sound amazing! Do you have a preference?
    兩個都聽起來很棒!你有偏好嗎?
  86. I’m leaning towards the beach—sun and sand sound perfect.
    我比較偏向海邊,陽光和沙灘聽起來很棒。
  87. Are you planning to stay overnight?
    你們打算過夜嗎?
  88. Yes, we’re looking for a nice place to rent for the weekend.
    是的,我們正在找一個週末租的好地方。
  89. Have you checked the weather forecast?
    你查過天氣預報了嗎?
  90. Not yet, but I hope it’s sunny!
    還沒有,但我希望是晴天!
  91. Are you going to drive there?
    你們會開車去嗎?
  92. Yes, one of my friends offered to drive us.
    是的,我的一個朋友說可以開車載我們。
  93. Have you packed yet?
    你打包好了嗎?
  94. Not yet! I’ll probably pack the night before.
    還沒有!我可能會在前一天晚上打包。
  95. Don’t forget sunscreen if you choose the beach!
    如果你選擇海邊別忘了帶防曬霜!
  96. I won’t, thanks for the reminder!
    不會的,謝謝提醒!
  97. Are you planning any activities, like hiking or swimming?
    你們有計劃什麼活動嗎,比如遠足或游泳?
  98. Probably swimming and just relaxing by the water.
    可能會游泳,然後就在水邊放鬆一下。
  99. Sounds like a fantastic trip! Have a great time!
    聽起來像是一次很棒的旅行!玩得開心!
  100. Thanks! I’ll share photos when I’m back.
    謝謝!我回來後會分享照片的。
  101. How’s work going for you lately?
    最近工作怎麼樣?
  102. It’s been busy but rewarding.
    忙碌但有收穫。
  103. What kind of projects are you working on?
    你正在做什麼樣的項目?
  104. I’m leading a marketing campaign for a new product.
    我正在為一款新產品主導行銷活動。
  105. That sounds interesting! Is it challenging?
    聽起來很有趣!有挑戰性嗎?
  106. Definitely! Coordinating the team is the toughest part.
    當然!協調團隊是最難的部分。
  107. How’s your team handling it?
    你的團隊應對得如何?
  108. They’re great, but we’re all juggling a lot.
    他們很棒,但我們都在忙著處理很多事情。
  109. Any deadlines coming up soon?
    最近有什麼截止日期嗎?
  110. Yes, the final presentation is in two weeks.
    有,最終報告是在兩週後。
  111. Are you feeling prepared for it?
    你覺得準備好了嗎?
  112. Mostly, but there’s still a lot to fine-tune.
    基本上準備好了,但還有很多細節需要調整。
  113. What do you enjoy most about your job?
    你最喜歡你工作的哪一部分?
  114. I love brainstorming creative ideas with my team.
    我喜歡和團隊一起頭腦風暴創意點子。
  115. That sounds rewarding! Any challenges you’d like to share?
    聽起來很有成就感!有什麼挑戰可以分享嗎?
  116. Keeping up with tight deadlines can be stressful.
    追趕緊迫的截止日期會有些壓力。
  117. Do you get much downtime after work?
    下班後你有很多空閒時間嗎?
  118. Not much, but I try to unwind with a good book.
    不多,但我會嘗試用一本好書放鬆一下。
  119. Keep it up—you’re doing great!
    繼續加油。你做得很棒!
  120. Thanks! That means a lot.
    謝謝!這對我來說意義重大。
  121. Hey, how about we do something fun this weekend?
    嘿,我們這週末做點有趣的事情怎麼樣?
  122. That sounds great! What do you have in mind?
    聽起來不錯!你有什麼想法?
  123. We could watch a movie or go bowling.
    我們可以看電影或去打保齡球。
  124. Bowling sounds fun! It’s been ages since I last played.
    打保齡球聽起來很好玩!我好久沒玩了。
  125. Do you know any good bowling alleys nearby?
    你知道附近有好的保齡球館嗎?
  126. There’s one downtown that’s pretty popular.
    市中心有一家蠻受歡迎的。
  127. Should we invite anyone else to join?
    我們要不要邀請其他人一起?
  128. Sure, maybe some friends or cousins?
    當然,也許可以邀請朋友或表親?
  129. What time works best for you?
    什麼時間對你最合適?
  130. Afternoon works for me—how about you?
    下午對我來說不錯。你呢?
  131. Afternoon works perfectly. Do you want to grab food afterward?
    下午很合適。之後要不要一起吃點東西?
  132. Yes! We could get burgers or pizza.
    好啊!我們可以吃漢堡或披薩。
  133. Sounds like a plan! What movie should we watch if we go?
    聽起來有計劃了!如果我們去看電影,看什麼好?
  134. There’s a new comedy out that looks hilarious.
    最近有部新喜劇,看起來很好笑。
  135. Great choice! Let’s book tickets in advance.
    很好的選擇!我們提前訂票吧。
  136. Agreed. I’ll check the showtimes later.
    同意。我等下查一下場次時間。
  137. Can’t wait—it’ll be so much fun!
    等不及了。一定會很有趣!
  138. Me too! It’s going to be a great day.
    我也是!這將是很棒的一天。
  139. Alright, let’s finalize the plan tomorrow.
    好的,我們明天敲定計劃。
  140. Sure thing! Looking forward to it.
    沒問題!期待這一天。
  141. Hey, do you have a moment to help me with something?
    嘿,你有空幫我一下嗎?
  142. Sure, what do you need help with?
    當然,你需要我幫什麼?
  143. I need help moving some furniture.
    我需要幫忙搬些家具。
  144. No problem. Which pieces are we moving?
    沒問題。我們要搬哪幾件?
  145. Just the couch and a bookshelf.
    就是沙發和一個書架。
  146. Got it! When do you want to do this?
    明白了!你什麼時候想搬?
  147. Are you free this afternoon?
    你今天下午有空嗎?
  148. Yeah, let’s do it after lunch.
    有的,我們午餐後再做吧。
  149. Thanks! Also, can you look at my microwave?
    謝謝!另外,你可以幫我看看微波爐嗎?
  150. Sure, what’s wrong with it?
    當然,可以幫我看看是哪裡壞了嗎?
  151. It’s not heating anything properly.
    它加熱得不太好。
  152. Sounds like a wiring issue. Let me check.
    聽起來像是接線的問題。讓我看看。
  153. Do you think it can be fixed?
    你覺得能修好嗎?
  154. Probably, let me grab my tools.
    應該可以,我拿一下工具。
  155. You’re the best! Thanks so much.
    你最棒了!非常感謝。
  156. No worries, happy to help!
    別擔心,樂意幫忙!
  157. Should I move anything before you start?
    你開始之前我需要移動什麼東西嗎?
  158. No need, I’ll take care of it.
    不需要,我來處理就好。
  159. Thanks again! Let me know if you need help with anything.
    再次謝謝!如果你需要幫忙告訴我。
  160. Will do! Let’s tackle this together.
    會的!我們一起完成吧。
  161. Do you remember when we used to build forts in the living room?
    你記得我們小時候會在客廳搭堡壘嗎?
  162. Oh yes! We used all the cushions and blankets we could find.
    當然記得!我們用了所有能找到的靠墊和毯子。
  163. And then we’d argue over who got to be the king or queen!
    然後我們會爭誰當國王或王后!
  164. Haha, I always made sure I was the queen.
    哈哈,我總是確保自己是王后。
  165. Remember the time we tried to “camp” in the backyard?
    還記得我們試著在後院“露營”的那次嗎?
  166. Yes! We got scared and came back inside after ten minutes.
    記得!我們嚇壞了,十分鐘後就回到屋裡了。
  167. We even brought snacks and flashlights like real campers!
    我們還帶了零食和手電筒,就像真的露營者一樣!
  168. But then we heard weird noises and ran inside.
    但是後來我們聽到奇怪的聲音就跑回屋裡了。
  169. Do you miss those simple days?
    你懷念那些簡單的日子嗎?
  170. I do. Life felt so adventurous back then.
    當然懷念。那時候的生活充滿了冒險感。
  171. And what about our epic water balloon fights?
    那我們的史詩級水球大戰呢?
  172. Oh, those were the best! We soaked the entire yard.
    哦,那是最棒的!我們把整個院子弄得全濕了。
  173. Mom was so mad at us for that!
    媽媽那次真的對我們很生氣!
  174. But she laughed when she saw how much fun we had.
    但她看到我們玩得那麼開心也笑了。
  175. What was your favorite childhood game?
    你最喜歡的童年遊戲是什麼?
  176. Definitely hide-and-seek. I always found the best spots!
    絕對是躲貓貓。我總是能找到最好的藏身之處!
  177. You always hid in the same spot, though!
    不過你總是藏在同一個地方!
  178. And you always pretended not to see me at first!
    而且你總是假裝一開始沒看到我!
  179. Those were such good times.
    那些日子真美好。
  180. They really were! Thanks for the memories.
    真的是!謝謝你讓我回想起這些。
  181. It was so nice catching up with you today.
    今天跟你聊得很開心。
  182. Same here! I always enjoy our talks.
    我也是!我總是很享受我們的談話。
  183. Let’s do this again soon, maybe next week?
    我們很快再約吧,也許下週?
  184. Definitely! Let me know what works for you.
    當然!告訴我什麼時候對你合適。
  185. How about grabbing coffee next time?
    下次去喝咖啡怎麼樣?
  186. Sounds great! My treat next time.
    聽起來不錯!下次我請客。
  187. Deal! I’ll hold you to that.
    成交!我會記住的。
  188. Haha, I promise!
    哈哈,我保證!
  189. Don’t forget to send me those photos from our trip.
    別忘了發給我我們旅行的那些照片。
  190. Oh, right! I’ll send them tonight.
    哦,對了!我今晚發給你。
  191. Thanks! Drive safe on your way back.
    謝謝!回去路上小心開車。
  192. Will do! You too, take care.
    一定會的!你也保重。
  193. Don’t forget to text me when you get home.
    到家後別忘了發訊息給我。
  194. I won’t! Talk to you soon.
    我不會忘的!很快再聊。
  195. Bye for now! Enjoy the rest of your day.
    先說再見!祝你接下來的一天愉快。
  196. Bye! You too, have a good one!
    再見!你也是,玩得開心!
  197. Let me know if you need help with anything else.
    如果你還需要什麼幫忙告訴我。
  198. Thanks, I really appreciate it.
    謝謝,我真的很感激。
  199. Take care! See you soon.
    保重!很快見。
  200. Take care! Bye!
    保重!再見!

 

You may also like