72
Happy learning ! ^^
影片文稿:
- This café is so cozy!
這間咖啡廳好舒服啊! - Yeah, I love the vibe here.
是啊,我很喜歡這裡的氛圍。 - Have you tried their coffee yet?
你試過他們的咖啡了嗎? - Not yet. What do you recommend?
還沒有。你推薦什麼? - The caramel latte is amazing!
焦糖拿鐵超讚的! - Alright, I’ll go with that.
好,我就點這個吧。 - So, how’s life treating you these days?
所以,最近過得怎麼樣? - Pretty good, just the usual stuff.
還不錯,就一些日常的事情。 - Anything exciting happening?
有什麼有趣的事情發生嗎? - Not really, but I’m trying to stay productive.
沒什麼,但我在努力保持效率。 - That’s a good mindset.
這是個很好的心態。 - Thanks. What about you?
謝謝。你呢? - Same here, just juggling work and hobbies.
我也是,在工作和興趣之間找平衡。 - Sounds like a good balance.
聽起來不錯的平衡。 - Do you still play the guitar?
你還有在彈吉他嗎? - Yeah, whenever I have free time.
是啊,有空的時候就會彈。 - That’s awesome! Any new songs?
太棒了!有新曲子嗎? - Just a couple, nothing fancy.
就幾首,沒什麼特別的。 - You should play for me someday!
你有一天要彈給我聽! - Maybe, if you promise not to laugh.
或許吧,只要你不笑我就好。 - Deal! I’ll even bring snacks.
一言為定!我還會帶點心來。 - Now that’s tempting!
聽起來很誘人! - Do you come to this café often?
你常來這家咖啡廳嗎? - Not really, it’s my first time here.
其實不常,這是我第一次來。 - No way! I thought you were a regular.
不會吧!我還以為你是常客呢。 - Haha, no, I’m just exploring today.
哈哈,沒有啦,我今天只是來探險。 - Good choice, the coffee here is worth it.
選得好,這裡的咖啡值得一試。 - That’s good to know.
很好,知道了。 - What do you usually do to relax?
你平常放鬆時都做什麼? - I like watching random YouTube videos.
我喜歡看隨機的YouTube影片。 - That sounds fun. Any favorite channels?
聽起來很好玩。有最愛的頻道嗎? - A few, but I mostly watch funny ones.
有幾個,但我主要看搞笑的。 - I need some recommendations!
我需要一些推薦! - Sure, I’ll send you a list later.
當然,我等會傳一份清單給你。 - Thanks! I’ll check them out.
謝啦!我會去看看。 - No problem. Let me know what you think.
沒問題,告訴我你覺得怎麼樣。 - This latte is really good!
這拿鐵真的很好喝! - Told you, it’s the best here.
我說過吧,這裡最好喝的就是這個。 - I think I’ll come here more often.
我想我會更常來這裡。 - Definitely, it’s worth it.
絕對值得來。 - So, any plans for the weekend?
那麼,週末有什麼計劃嗎? - Not yet. What about you?
還沒有。你呢? - I was thinking of going hiking.
我在想要不要去爬山。 - That sounds fun! Where to?
聽起來很好玩!去哪裡? - Maybe somewhere close, like the hills nearby.
也許去附近的山丘之類的地方。 - That’s a good idea. Fresh air is always nice.
這是個好主意。新鮮空氣總是很棒。 - Would you like to join me?
你想一起去嗎? - Sure, I’d love to!
當然,我很樂意! - Great! Let’s pack some snacks too.
太好了!我們也帶些零食吧。 - Agreed, hiking without snacks is no fun.
同意,沒有零食的爬山不好玩。 - Do you like trail mix?
你喜歡混合堅果嗎? - Yeah, that’s perfect for hiking.
喜歡,這很適合爬山。 - What about drinks? Any ideas?
那飲料呢?有什麼建議嗎? - Water, for sure. Maybe some juice too.
當然要水,或許再帶點果汁。 - That works! I’ll bring my backpack.
那就這樣吧!我會帶上我的背包。 - Perfect, I’ll get my hiking shoes ready.
太棒了,我會準備好我的登山鞋。 - What time should we meet?
我們幾點見面? - How about 9 a.m. at the café?
早上九點在咖啡廳怎麼樣? - Sounds good! Let’s confirm on Friday.
聽起來不錯!我們週五再確認吧。 - Deal, I’ll text you Friday night.
一言為定,我會在週五晚上傳簡訊給你。 - Do you hike often?
你常爬山嗎? - Not really, I’m still a beginner.
其實不常,我還是個新手。 - That’s okay, it’ll be fun anyway.
沒關係,無論如何都會很好玩。 - I hope I can keep up with you.
我希望我能跟上你的步伐。 - Don’t worry, we’ll take it slow.
別擔心,我們可以慢慢來。 - Thanks, I appreciate that.
謝謝,我很感激。 - Have you ever been to this trail?
你以前有去過這條步道嗎? - No, it’ll be my first time.
沒有,這將是我的第一次。 - It’s supposed to be beautiful.
聽說那裡風景很美。 - Can’t wait to see it!
迫不及待想看看! - Do you like taking photos while hiking?
你喜歡爬山時拍照嗎? - Absolutely, it’s the best part!
當然,這是最棒的部分! - I’ll bring my camera too.
我也會帶我的相機。 - Awesome, we’ll get great shots!
太棒了,我們會拍到很棒的照片! - Should we invite anyone else?
我們應該邀請其他人嗎? - Maybe, but I kind of like the idea of just us.
或許吧,但我有點喜歡我們兩個的安排。 - Same here. It’ll be more relaxing.
我也覺得。這樣會更放鬆。 - Exactly, no need to rush.
沒錯,不需要趕時間。 - Can’t wait for Saturday!
迫不及待等星期六了! - Me too, it’s going to be great.
我也是,這一定會很棒。 - Have you watched any good movies lately?
最近有看什麼好電影嗎? - Yeah, I just saw a great one last week.
有啊,我上週看了一部很棒的。 - Oh really? What was it?
喔真的嗎?是什麼電影? - It’s called The Grand Escape.
叫做《大逃亡》。 - Was it an action movie?
是動作片嗎? - Yeah, lots of suspense and great stunts.
是啊,有很多懸疑和精彩的特技。 - I love suspense movies!
我超愛懸疑片的! - Then you should definitely watch it.
那你一定要看這部。 - Where did you watch it?
你在哪裡看的? - Just at the local theater downtown.
就在市中心的電影院。 - I might go this weekend.
我可能週末去看。 - Let me know what you think!
看完告訴我你的感想! - Have you read anything interesting recently?
最近有看什麼有趣的書嗎? - Yeah, I just finished a great book.
有啊,我剛看完一本很棒的書。 - What’s it about?
是講什麼的? - It’s a mystery about a missing artifact.
是關於一件失蹤的文物的謎團。 - That sounds so cool! What’s the title?
聽起來好酷!書名是什麼? - It’s called The Lost Relic.
叫做《失落的遺物》。 - Did it have a satisfying ending?
結局令人滿意嗎? - Totally, the ending was so clever!
超滿意,結局很聰明! - I’ll have to add it to my list.
我得把它加進我的清單。 - You should, it’s a real page-turner.
你應該的,這真的是一本讓人停不下來的書。 - Do you read often?
你常讀書嗎? - I try to, but work keeps me busy.
我盡量,但工作讓我很忙。 - Same here, I wish I had more time to read.
我也是,真希望有更多時間看書。 - I know, right?
我知道,對吧? - What’s your favorite book ever?
你最喜歡的一本書是什麼? - That’s a tough one. Maybe 1984.
這好難選。或許是《一九八四》。 - Classic choice!
經典之選! - What about yours?
那你的呢? - I’d say To Kill a Mockingbird.
我會選《梅岡城故事》。 - Great pick, I love that one too!
好選擇,我也喜歡那本! - Have you ever read it again?
你有再看過一次嗎? - Not yet, but I should.
還沒有,但我應該要重看。 - It’s even better the second time.
第二次看會更好看。 - I’ll take your word for it!
我相信你的話! - Do you prefer books or movies?
你比較喜歡書還是電影? - Hard to choose, but I’d say books.
很難選,但我會說是書。 - Me too, they let you imagine more.
我也是,它們能讓你有更多想像。 - Exactly, movies are fun, but books are deeper.
沒錯,電影有趣,但書更有深度。 - How’s work going for you lately?
最近工作怎麼樣? - It’s been pretty busy, to be honest.
說實話,最近挺忙的。 - Busy is good, right?
忙碌是好事,對吧? - Sometimes, but it can be overwhelming.
有時候是,但也可能壓力過大。 - Did anything funny happen at work?
工作上有發生什麼好笑的事嗎? - Oh yes, my coworker spilled coffee all over their desk.
有啊,我同事把咖啡灑滿了整張桌子。 - Oh no! How did they react?
喔不!他們怎麼反應的? - They just laughed it off.
他們只是笑著帶過。 - That’s a good attitude to have.
這是個很好的態度。 - For sure, no point crying over spilled coffee!
當然,為灑掉的咖啡哭泣沒意義! - What about you? Any funny school stories?
那你呢?有什麼學校趣事嗎? - Well, one time I tripped in the hallway carrying too many books.
嗯,有一次我抱太多書在走廊摔倒了。 - That sounds embarrassing!
聽起來好尷尬啊! - It was, but people helped me pick everything up.
是很尷尬,但大家都幫我撿起來了。 - At least you weren’t alone!
至少你不是孤單一人! - True, it was kind of funny afterwards.
沒錯,事後想想還挺好笑的。 - Do you like your coworkers?
你喜歡你的同事嗎? - Most of them are great. We laugh a lot.
大部分都很好,我們常一起笑。 - That makes work more enjoyable.
這讓工作更愉快了。 - Absolutely, it’s much better that way.
絕對是,這樣好多了。 - Have you ever had a really bad day at work?
你曾經有過特別糟糕的工作日嗎? - Oh, definitely. The printer broke right before a big meeting.
當然有,會議前打印機壞掉了。 - That sounds stressful!
聽起來很有壓力! - It was, but we managed somehow.
是的,但我們還是搞定了。 - Have you ever had a surprise day off?
你有過突如其來的休假嗎? - Yes! Once the power went out, and we got to leave early.
有啊!有一次停電,我們提早下班了。 - That must have been awesome!
那一定超棒的! - It was like a free holiday!
簡直像免費的假期! - Have you ever pranked anyone at work?
你有在工作時惡作劇過嗎? - No, but now you’re giving me ideas.
沒有,但你現在讓我有點想法了。 - Just don’t get into trouble!
只是別惹上麻煩! - Don’t worry, I’ll keep it harmless.
別擔心,我會保證無害。 - What’s the funniest thing that’s ever happened?
發生過最搞笑的事情是什麼? - Someone once showed up in pajamas by mistake!
有人曾經不小心穿睡衣上班! - That’s hilarious! Did they realize?
那太搞笑了!他們有意識到嗎? - Not until someone pointed it out.
直到有人指出來他才意識到。 - I wish I worked with people like that.
我希望能和這樣的人一起工作。 - Come join us, it’s always entertaining!
來加入我們吧,總是很好玩! - Maybe I will someday!
或許有一天我會的! - You’d fit right in.
你一定會很合群的。 - If you could travel anywhere, where would you go?
如果你能去任何地方,你會去哪裡? - Hmm, probably Japan. You?
嗯,大概是日本吧。你呢? - Italy, for sure. I’ve always wanted to go there.
當然是義大利。我一直想去那裡。 - Oh, the food and scenery must be amazing!
喔,那裡的美食和風景一定很棒! - What about Japan attracts you?
日本的什麼吸引你? - The culture, the food, and the technology.
文化、美食和科技。 - Those are great reasons!
那些都是很棒的理由! - What about Italy? What do you want to see?
那義大利呢?你想看什麼? - The art, the history, and of course, the pasta!
藝術、歷史,還有當然是義大利麵! - Haha, you can’t go wrong with pasta.
哈哈,義大利麵怎麼吃都不會錯! - Have you ever been out of the country?
你有出過國嗎? - Not yet, but I hope to someday.
還沒有,但我希望有一天可以。 - Same here. What’s stopping you?
我也是。什麼阻止了你? - Mostly money and time. You know how it is.
主要是錢和時間。你知道的啦。 - Totally. Planning a trip can be tricky.
的確。計畫旅行有時候很麻煩。 - Exactly, but it’s on my bucket list.
沒錯,但這是我的人生清單之一。 - Do you want to travel solo or with friends?
你想一個人旅行還是和朋友一起? - Probably with friends. It’s more fun.
大概是和朋友,一起比較好玩。 - I agree. Who would you invite?
我同意。你會邀請誰? - Maybe my best friend. He’s great company.
可能是我最好的朋友。他很會陪伴人。 - What would be your dream vacation?
你夢想中的假期會是什麼樣的? - Probably a mix of sightseeing and relaxing.
大概是觀光和放鬆的結合吧。 - That sounds perfect. Do you like beaches?
聽起來很棒。你喜歡海灘嗎? - Definitely. Sun and sand are the best!
絕對喜歡。陽光和沙灘最棒了! - Have you ever been on a road trip?
你有去過公路旅行嗎? - A few times. It’s such a great way to explore.
去過幾次。這是探索的好方法。 - I’ve always wanted to try that.
我一直想試試看。 - You should! It’s so freeing.
你應該試試看!非常自由的感覺。 - Where did you go on your last road trip?
你上次公路旅行去哪裡了? - We drove along the coast. It was gorgeous!
我們沿著海岸開車。風景超美的! - I’ll have to plan one next summer.
我下個夏天一定要計劃一次。 - Great idea. Let me know if you need tips!
好主意。如果需要建議告訴我! - What’s your favorite travel memory?
你最喜歡的旅行回憶是什麼? - Probably visiting a national park. It was so peaceful.
可能是去國家公園的時候。非常寧靜。 - That sounds incredible.
聽起來不可思議。 - It really was. I’d go back in a heartbeat.
的確是。我隨時都想再回去。 - Do you prefer mountains or beaches?
你比較喜歡山還是海灘? - Hard choice, but I’d say mountains.
很難選,但我會選山。 - Same here. Hiking is my favorite activity.
我也一樣。爬山是我最喜歡的活動。 - Me too! Nothing beats the view from the top.
我也是!沒有什麼比山頂的景色更棒。