73
Happy learning ! ^^
英文文稿:
-
-
-
- Good morning, Mom!
早安,媽! - Morning! How was the party last night?
早安!昨晚的派對怎樣? - It was great! We had so much fun.
超棒的!我們玩得超開心! - I’m glad to hear that. Did you eat anything good?
我很高興聽到這個。你吃了什麼好吃的嗎? - Yes! The cake was amazing!
有!那蛋糕超好吃的! - Oh, you and your love for sweets!
哎呀,你就愛吃甜食! - You know me too well!
妳太了解我了! - Did you stay out late?
你回來得很晚嗎? - Not too late, I think I got back around midnight.
還好啦,我大概半夜回來的。 - That’s not too bad. I was expecting later.
還不錯,我還以為你會更晚回來呢。 - We almost went for karaoke, but decided not to.
我們本來要去唱K,但最後沒去。 - Probably for the best. You need your beauty sleep!
這樣最好,你需要睡美容覺! - Haha, true! I feel pretty rested, though.
哈哈,沒錯!不過我還是挺有精神的。 - Good! What’s your plan for today?
很好!你今天有什麼計劃嗎? - I was thinking of just relaxing, maybe watch a movie.
我打算放鬆一下,可能看個電影。 - That sounds nice. Do you want to watch something together?
聽起來不錯。要不要一起看? - Sure, that sounds fun! What do you want to watch?
當然,聽起來很有趣!你想看什麼? - How about something light, like a comedy?
看點輕鬆的吧,比如喜劇。 - Perfect! I could use a good laugh.
太好了!我正好需要笑一笑。 - Me too! Let’s make popcorn first.
我也是!我們先做點爆米花吧。 - I’ll make the popcorn!
我來做爆米花! - And I’ll get the drinks.
我來準備飲料。 - By the way, have you seen my headphones?
對了,你有看到我的耳機嗎? - I think I saw them on the kitchen counter.
我好像在廚房的檯面上看到過。 - Oh, right! Thanks!
喔,對了!謝啦! - You’re welcome. You’d lose your head if it wasn’t attached!
不客氣。如果你的頭沒長在脖子上,早就丟了! - Haha, you’re probably right!
哈哈,你說得可能對! - I know I am!
我當然知道我對! - So, what should we eat for lunch today?
那今天午餐我們吃什麼呢? - How about we order in? I’m feeling lazy to cook.
要不要外賣?我懶得做飯了。 - I’m totally fine with that! What are you craving?
我完全沒問題!妳想吃什麼? - Maybe some pasta?
也許來點義大利麵? - Sounds good to me. We could order from the usual place.
聽起來不錯,我們可以從常去的那家點。 - Yes, their pasta is always delicious.
對,他們的義大利麵總是很好吃。 - I’ll place the order now.
我現在來下單。 - Perfect! I’m already getting hungry.
完美!我已經開始餓了。 - So, what should we do while we wait?
那我們在等的時候要做什麼? - How about we tidy up the living room a bit?
要不要趁機整理一下客廳? - Sounds like a plan. It could use some cleaning.
聽起來不錯。是該整理一下了。 - Yes, especially with all those magazines lying around!
對,尤其是那些亂放的雜誌! - I’ll handle the magazines, and you can dust.
我來處理雜誌,妳來除塵吧。 - Deal! Teamwork makes the dream work.
成交!團隊合作最棒了! - Haha, this is going to be quick and easy.
哈哈,這會很快又簡單。 - That’s the spirit! Let’s get it done before lunch.
這才是正確的態度!午餐前搞定吧! - Done! That didn’t take long at all.
完成了!這根本沒花多少時間。 - Great! Now we can relax and wait for the food.
太好了!現在我們可以放鬆等食物了。 - I think I’ll read a bit while we wait.
我想我會在等的時候讀點書。 - Sounds good. I’ll check my emails.
聽起來不錯。我來查查我的郵件。 - Hey, Mom, I just remembered a funny story from last night!
嘿,媽,我突然想起昨晚一個有趣的故事! - Oh? Do tell!
喔?快告訴我! - So, at the party, there was this guy who thought he was a magician…
昨晚派對上有個人自以為是魔術師… - Oh no, let me guess, it didn’t go well?
喔不,讓我猜猜,應該不太順利吧? - Exactly! He tried to make a glass disappear, but he dropped it!
沒錯!他試圖讓玻璃杯消失,但結果掉了下來! - Haha, I can imagine the mess!
哈哈,我能想像當時有多亂! - Everyone was laughing, but he acted like nothing happened.
大家都笑翻了,但他裝作什麼都沒發生一樣。 - Sounds like he was determined to keep the show going!
聽起來他很堅持要把表演繼續下去! - Exactly! It was one of the funniest moments of the night.
沒錯!那是昨晚最搞笑的時刻之一。 - Well, at least he gave everyone a good laugh!
至少他讓大家笑得很開心! - Oh, and you wouldn’t believe what happened to Sarah.
還有,你不會相信發生在Sarah身上的事。 - Uh-oh, what did she do this time?
喔不,她這次又做了什麼? - She wore two different shoes to the party by accident!
她不小心穿了兩隻不同的鞋子去派對! - Haha, that’s classic Sarah!
哈哈,這真是典型的Sarah! - And she didn’t even realize until halfway through!
而且她到半途才發現! - That’s too funny! Did she end up fixing it?
太搞笑了!她後來有換過來嗎? - Nope, she just embraced it and kept dancing.
沒有,她乾脆就這樣繼續跳舞了。 - That’s the spirit! Why let it ruin the fun?
這才是正確的態度!幹嘛讓它毀了好玩的氣氛呢? - I think Sarah had the most fun out of everyone there!
我覺得Sarah比所有人都玩得開心! - She always knows how to enjoy herself.
她總是知道怎麼玩得盡興。 - We took so many funny pictures, too.
我們還拍了好多搞笑的照片。 - I’d love to see them later!
我待會兒想看看那些照片! - I’ll show you later, you’ll love them!
我晚點給妳看,妳一定會喜歡的! - I’m sure I will! You always capture the best moments.
我相信我會的!妳總是抓住最棒的瞬間。 - By the way, I might take a nap later.
對了,我可能等下要小睡一下。 - That sounds like a good idea.
聽起來是個好主意。 - I stayed up way too late last night!
昨晚我熬夜太晚了! - I figured as much.
我就猜到了。 - How do you always know?
妳怎麼總是知道? - A mother always knows.
媽媽什麼都知道。 - You’re like a superhero.
妳簡直像超級英雄一樣。 - Haha, maybe just a tired one!
哈哈,可能只是累了的那種吧! - Do you have any plans for today?
妳今天有什麼計劃嗎? - Just some cleaning, nothing exciting.
就是做點清潔,沒什麼特別的。 - Let me know if you need help with anything.
如果妳需要幫忙隨時叫我。 - Will do! You just focus on relaxing.
會的!你就好好放鬆吧。 - I think I’ll read a book for a bit.
我想我會讀一會兒書。 - That’s a nice idea. What are you reading?
那是個好主意。你在讀什麼書? - I started a new novel last week.
我上週開始看一本新小說。 - Oh, is it good so far?
喔,到目前為止好看嗎? - Yeah, it’s really interesting.
對啊,真的很有趣。 - That’s great! A good book is always worth it.
太棒了!一本好書總是值得的。 - I’ll probably read for an hour, then nap.
我可能會讀個一小時,然後小睡一下。 - Good plan. You need to rest up after last night.
好計劃。昨晚過後你確實需要休息一下。 - You’re right, I’ll feel better after some rest.
妳說得對,休息一下我會感覺好多了。 - Definitely. Don’t push yourself too hard.
一定的。別太勉強自己。 - Time to grab my book and get comfy.
是時候拿本書舒舒服服地看一會兒了。 - Enjoy! Take your time and relax.
好好享受吧!慢慢來,放鬆一下。 - I’ll be in my room if you need me.
如果妳需要我,我會在房間裡。 - Got it. Have a nice read!
知道了,享受你的閱讀時光! - Thanks, Mom. See you in a bit!
謝謝,媽,待會見! - You’re welcome, sweetie!
不客氣,親愛的!
- Good morning, Mom!
-
-